Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Fire Signs

• Start Topic

Yikers - I don't think I look mean because I have thin lips. I'm not happy about it but nothing I can do. I thought Tamra's mother looked fine.

Good grief - it happens with age. Aren't we all women and supposed to support each other? Hopefully, at least, with body things one can't control?

ETA again - your nose and ears grow too!

Amen sister. I'm in the same boat and I hate it. But really, what's the solution? Injections so people can laugh at my duck lips? No thank you.

• Love 12

And because it must be said, Yankees Suck!

Really?   Is that because of their 27 world championships?   

Even though I'm a native New Yorker and life long Yankee fan, I would never say anything like that about the Red Sox. 

In fact, I rooted for them and was thrilled when they won the World Series in 2013.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8

I think Meghan sort of spilled the beans about her true intentions.  At the Brooks-Vicki-Meghan-Jim sit down, when she's pressed about why she is doing what she is doing, Meghan starts listing all the stuff that Vicki did/said to her that she didn't like.  So she basically admits she is going after Brooks because of Vicki.

If she really cares so much about Brooks and his fight with cancer as she professes, then she would respect their wishes for her to stay out of their business and Brooks' choice of treatment protocol.  Almost every single person is telling her to stop, but noooooooo, she is going to keep searching for the truth!

• Love 8
Eddie was just enjoying the floor show.  In fact, there were so many shots of people enjoying the show that their viewing became its own theme.  It’s very meta.

Yes, this is what I ment by getting popcorn and taking a seat.  I left out the enjoying the show part.

Like this:

54492915.jpg

• Love 5

Ryan is going to continue to sponge off of Tamra for as long as she lets him. Tamra is the enabler. I think she feels she owes him something because poor Ryan (sarcasm)grew up with Simon who made him accountable for his actions.

Seriously! Way back I thought Simon was a little douchy with his rules and crap but now I think he was the best thing to happen to him. He helped him enough to get him a job and then held his accountable from there. Exactly what this dough bag needs. Funny what a difference a few years makes. Guess Simon was the lucky one to get out when he did. Ryan will be a big part of why Tamra and Eddie break up...just my prediction.

• Love 11
Also, when did Meghan and Shannon become friendly with each other? Did I miss something?

It did really seem to come out of nowhere, didn't it? I think once Megan realized Shannon might be privy to more information about Brooks and his cancer conundrums, she decided to be all nice in the hopes that Shannon might reveal something that would help Megan on her quest for JUSTICE!

Ok - soooo how is it that Tamra supposedly got the "Brooks is faking cancer" business from the psychic... BUT Eddie was calling bullshit (cough) way back on the first show, when Tamara was on the phone with Vicki?  Is it a time-line issue, or did they always think he was faking?  Something smells rotten.

Oh, I absolutely think Tamra has always had her doubts, and simply brought the psychic on so someone else would be responsible for openly expressing those doubts. Tamra came off like shit last season. Practically everyone was pissed at her. She knew she had to do damage control this season. Part of that was making nice with Vicki, and by extension, Brooks. So she's been on this whole, "If Brooks makes you happy, I'm happy" kick. But that means her pot-stirring ass can't call him out on anything. And this cancer storyline has been just itching at her all season. She's craftily using the psychic and Megan to do her dirty work. But, yea, I bet the minute she heard "cancer" she thought it was BS. 

• Love 7

Eddie could not care less if Tamra is feuding with a man at a party.  Either that, or he was just letting her go get that orange.  Cut Fitness has got to stay in business somehow!

Edited by zenme
  • Love 6

Seriously! Way back I thought Simon was a little douchy with his rules and crap but now I think he was the best thing to happen to him. He helped him enough to get him a job and then held his accountable from there. Exactly what this dough bag needs. Funny what a difference a few years makes. Guess Simon was the lucky one to get out when he did. Ryan will be a big part of why Tamra and Eddie break up...just my prediction.

Either Ryan or his new baby....it wouldn't surprise me if in a few months or a year from now, we find out that Ryan is living with Tamra (or missing in action) and Tamra goes for custody of his daughter with Sarah.  

As far as I can see, Ryan does not possess ONE redeeming quality.

• Love 10

OMG....Tamra's on WWHL and her breasts look absoulutely horrible and weird!!!  

She has uniboob now.  Happens when someone goes to a bad doctor.    

We all love to throw out the medical labels at these folks because their behaviors are so outrageous , but I truly believe we have been witnessing a 100 % bonafide narcissist in Vicki.    

She is also a horrible person for reasons too numerous to mention.      Seems since Tamra said Swamps broke up with her, that slimy grifter had to walk away from all that cash.

• Love 6

So what's up with Ryan and the knit hat? Does he ever take that nasty thing off ?

I think he's like to look like a tough-guy or a thug, but it just makes him look stupid and immature.  If he has no job, the hat is probably indicative of the attitude he projects.  He's a mess and needs more help than a non-professional can give him - neither his mother nor his baby-momma are qualified under any circumstances.

• Love 3

Either Ryan or his new baby....it wouldn't surprise me if in a few months or a year from now, we find out that Ryan is living with Tamra (or missing in action) and Tamra goes for custody of his daughter with Sarah.  

As far as I can see, Ryan does not possess ONE redeeming quality.

Tamra is always saying she wants a baby...so who knows what she has arranged. Bringing her mom to live with her. Setting it up to show Ryan is not ready for marriage or dealing with her three daughters. He admits he moved too fast and there's the DV thing with his GF running out of the house to a neighbor's house.

I think you've hit on next seasons story arc for her njbchlover. Tamra will be paying Ryan's legal costs for custody of his daughter. Tamra and her mom will be taking care of her.

• Love 2

According to Vicki, Brooks said Jim said two of the four months he and Meghan had been married were "challenging."  But Brooks also said to Tamra that that was in the context of a 20 minute conversation.  So it seems plausible that there was more to it than just that little snippet, but it is not known how much Brooks shared with Vicki and whether or not she knowingly passed on just that part of the convo.  I am speculating that Brooks did share more of the conversation with Vicki, but Tamra twisted "challenging" into "bad."

IMO, it was Vicki that twisted the "challenge" comment into something else when SHE told Tamra. Then Tamra relayed that information to Meghan the way Vicki said/intended it.

Rapey Ryan is Hans Klopek missing twin? Spot on comparison Charmed! Eventually he will resemble Uncle Reuben!

Funny, since that actor also played creepy Malachai in Children of the Corn. Watch out Tamra, Ryan's coming for you...

I have to ask because I have seen a number of people call Ryan this bit I am not sure why. Why do some refer to Tamra's son as "Rapey Ryan"?

I wish at the sit down meeting, Vivkie and Brooks told Meagan, I heard rumors that you and Jimmy got together under shady circumstances, I need to know the truth and will search the internet and contact your exes and his. Maybe call a few old friends, start really investigating the truth about your life, Jimmy is out of town so much maybe I should look into if there are any other women in his life... because I need the truth and we have no boundaries which seems okay with you.

Vicki would never dare to ask Meghan anything close to that because Meghan would be able to point out that Vicki/Brooks hooked up together when they were both married to others. Not only was Brooks married but he also had another GF at the time he and Vicki started hooking up if rumors/reports are to be believed. That is a can of worms/truths that Vicki does not want to reopen again on the show. LOL 

• Love 3

Oh, I absolutely think Tamra has always had her doubts, and simply brought the psychic on so someone else would be responsible for openly expressing those doubts. Tamra came off like shit last season. Practically everyone was pissed at her. She knew she had to do damage control this season. Part of that was making nice with Vicki, and by extension, Brooks. So she's been on this whole, "If Brooks makes you happy, I'm happy" kick. But that means her pot-stirring ass can't call him out on anything. And this cancer storyline has been just itching at her all season. She's craftily using the psychic and Megan to do her dirty work. But, yea, I bet the minute she heard "cancer" she thought it was BS. 

I am now of the opinion that pot-stirring is just not a term that describes Tamra. That would be like calling Julia Child or Gordon Ramsay just cooks;  a mechanical engineer with advanced degrees from MIT a tinkerer; Christiane Amanpour a tabloid journalist. Tamra is a fuckery connoisseur. The way she has been able to be a catalyst for this Cancer shit storm and keep her hands mainly clean is nothing short of art. When it comes to finding, courting and coaxing fuckery among her co-stars Tamra has the nose of a bloodhound, the heightened palate of a super taster and the beady eyes of a hawk. I can't stand the bitch but damn her reality tv game is like no other, which is why Bravo would never get rid of her, unfortunately for me.

• Love 19

Tamra is always saying she wants a baby...so who knows what she has arranged. Bringing her mom to live with her. Setting it up to show Ryan is not ready for marriage or dealing with her three daughters. He admits he moved too fast and there's the DV thing with his GF running out of the house to a neighbor's house.

I think you've hit on next seasons story arc for her njbchlover. Tamra will be paying Ryan's legal costs for custody of his daughter. Tamra and her mom will be taking care of her.

Oh, God, please NOOOOO!!!!  I don't think I could watch that!  

• Love 3

Does anyone know how to post a picture?  I created a tiny url but for some reason I got a message saying that I cannot use that extension on this community.  Weird!

You just click the little Image icon in the bar and copy the image URL when prompted. However, if you are getting that message you probably won't be able to post that pic. I don't think the site will allow you to post pics from certain URLs. I've had that trouble before. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 2

IMO, it was Vicki that twisted the "challenge" comment into something else when SHE told Tamra. Then Tamra relayed that information to Meghan the way Vicki said/intended it.

I have to ask because I have seen a number of people call Ryan this bit I am not sure why. Why do some refer to Tamra's son as "Rapey Ryan"?

Vicki would never dare to ask Meghan anything close to that because Meghan would be able to point out that Vicki/Brooks hooked up together when they were both married to others. Not only was Brooks married but he also had another GF at the time he and Vicki started hooking up if rumors/reports are to be believed. That is a can of worms/truths that Vicki does not want to reopen again on the show. LOL 

I believe it's because of his behavior with Gretchen during the "naked wasted" episode. He's really scum

• Love 8

Even though I'm a native New Yorker and life long Yankee fan, I would never say anything like that about the Red Sox. 

In fact, I rooted for them and was thrilled when they won the World Series in 2013.

There are many many reasons. One of my closest friends is a Yankees fan. We constantly go back and forth making fun of each others team. You must be the nicest Yankees fan ever,because the ones I know give as good as they get.  Making fun of each other is what we do

I cheered for the Yankees once,  during the World Series  just weeks after 9/11. I thought the city could use the win 

• Love 5

It's hard for me to imagine that a bunch of OC kids who live in a bubble would know who Jimmy is

I don't think so either. They heard a girl with rich parents who were on a reality tv show was having a party so they showed up. 

• Love 9

I am now of the opinion that pot-stirring is just not a term that describes Tamra. That would be like calling Julia Child or Gordon Ramsay just cooks;  a mechanical engineer with advanced degrees from MIT a tinkerer; Christiane Amanpour a tabloid journalist. Tamra is a fuckery connoisseur. The way she has been able to be a catalyst for this Cancer shit storm and keep her hands mainly clean is nothing short of art. When it comes to finding, courting and coaxing fuckery among her co-stars Tamra has the nose of a bloodhound, the heightened palate of a super taster and the beady eyes of a hawk. I can't stand the bitch but damn her reality tv game is like no other, which is why Bravo would never get rid of her, unfortunately for me.

And Meghan is all too eager to be the sourceres apprentice!

• Love 6

I find it funny that both Simon and Eddie have had issues with Ryan still suckling Tamra's bolted on tits, and Tamra doesn't get why. Yes, he is her son, but he's a grown man. Tamra claims Ryan has a job and that he is paying rent, but how can he afford to pay nearly 4K a month in rent? What job does he have where that is possible? He has no real technical skills and no college education.

Someone pleeeeeeaaase post a gif of Eddie shoveling food in his mouth. That needs to be documented for eternity!

Please don't! The way he was inhaling the food, you would have thought he hasn't had a meal in a week.

• Love 4

I don't think so either. They heard a girl with rich parents who were on a reality tv show was having a party so they showed up. 

To be honest, it really doesn't even have to be a girl with rich parents on a reality TV show!!  

Parties like that happen around here, as well - not often, but they do....someone tweets "there's a party-no parents" and the address, and then, on and on it goes, and the next thing you know - 100 or so kids are spilling all over the neighborhood.  These type of parties are usually shut down pretty quickly here, but they do happen.

Teenagers are stupid, and entitled ones are even more stupid.  Especially when, after the fact, there was no real consequences for Hayley.

I am not a fan of Jim Edmonds, but I wish him luck in continuing to raise that child.  I know she is now 18, but sounds like she's got a whole lot of growing up to do! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 11

This episode ... I just can't. Like others on the board, I have lost people to cancer as well been able to cheer on those who survived the battle. 

Meghan ... you suck. You really really suck. And I don't normally say that to a stranger, since I know we only get one side of the story.

As you point out, over and over again, you are married to Jim Edmonds. If you think that name has power and clout, then use it. You want to find a cure. Don't just sit there stupidly and say "maybe I'll be an oncologist". Like it is an easy certification anyone can do. Do something. Involve Hayley. Maybe she's lashing out partly because she feels helpless. But why not brag on camera of the number of fund raisers or runs or sponsorships you are doing? Why not talk about the money you are giving to hospitals or about how you and the other wealthy people are helping to fund specific research? Why not give a donation to universities that are currently doing cutting edge research? And if the show isn't showing that, then why not take to your blog or instagram or whatever medium you are using. 

Oh, because you aren't. Because your version of curing cancer isn't actually trying to do something productive to aid in curing it. Because your version is dying your hair pink and playing private eye for a stranger who isn't asking you for money, and isn't affecting you in any way other than he annoys you.

I guess Shannon, with her money, and even Megan also don't realize that most people aren't lucky enough to go to whatever doctor they want. There are insurance limits and costs. I'm lucky, and live near some excellent university hospitals, but if I'm a certain insurance plan, those doors are closed to me unless that is the only treatment possible. And that requires a fighting with the insurance companies. One friend, who lost his battle with cancer, had to constantly have arguments with his insurance about tests and treatments, and he had a pretty high end solid plan. So you can recommend all you want, doesn't mean they can go even if they wanted to. And a doctor isn't going to just say "oh, the path to a cure is easy, just do x, y, and z" and would certainly not offer a treatment plan without a full consultation and some testing.

As you can tell by my rant, this episode didn't bug me at all. ;) No, but seriously, thanks for letting me air that out. 

Edited by nenya
  • Love 22

Lets be honest, which one of us, if we were told 2 months of Meghan and Jim's marriage was "challenging", wouldn't think it meant "bad?"  I know that's the impression I got so in this case, I'm giving Tam-balls a pass.  I do like that she went straight to the source when she heard what Brooks said about her instead of talking about it to everyone who will listen.  "Consider the source" was a stupid thing for Brooks to say.  Obviously everyone knows that's disparaging.  It's also deflective behavior because while Tamra is shady, she didn't make up this conversation, it actually happened.  He was saving his own and Vicky's asses.  His quick response indicated to me how calculated he really can be.  Just like a little red flag that went up in my mind.

As for Ryan, he clearly knows how to manipulate his mom.  He's trying to make it seem like it's just the two of them in it against the world so he can get what he wants.  He knows she feels guilty about both the divorce from his dad and putting him into that situation with Simon the psychopath.  At the time I thought Simon's rules would help but Simon turned out to be as nutty as everyone else and may have just succeeded in schooling Ryan in the fine art of emotional manipulation and abuse.  

• Love 10

Good Lord, is there a bigger narcissist than Meghan?  This girl's a bona fide super hero.  Not only is she a seeker of justice!  No, not our Meghan.  She is a lover of knowledge!  And she will not stop until there's a cure for cancer!  And she does it all selflessly.  I am weeping as I post this.

Oh my gawd, good thing I was not drinking milk as I read this, because you know what would have happened to it as I was reading this.  (insert nose joke here!!). 

Tamara:  When someone as uncouth and hysterically screechy as Vickie points out to you that you need to calm down because you are acting like a loon, then you should know you have a problem. 

But does Tamra get that signal?   Noooooooo, how dare her "Christian honor" be smeared and questioned because of all the stirring she has done, and continues to do while she smirks away watching it all unfold.  Oh my goodness, get a grip.  I, for once, totally agree with Brooks, "consider the source", that's nicer than I would have said!!

• Love 7

IKnowRight, Alonzo, marry me, my darlings! No one ever remembers The Burbs, but ever since Ryan started sporting that beard, all I see is Hans.

As sleazy as Brooks is, I'll always be on his side if Tamra is on the other. She's just that gross to me. She pulled this same kind of crap on Jim, the smelly dork, but he shut her completely down. Of course she tried to spin it like she was just so intimidating that Jim was afraid and ran away from her.

I liked how Ryan was trying to establish that he was the man figure in his grandmother's life, and her date just totally blew him off.

Hee! That man walked completely through Ryan as if Ryan was George Bailey watching the world as if he'd never been born. And then he tried to play it off like, "Oh I like this guy. See you grandma. You guys have fun. Bye!" While grandma and her date are completely nonplussed. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 15

It's stupid and childish, but "Yankees Suck" is practically taught to be a child's first words up here in New England. I think all of us suffering Sox fans are fully aware of the Yankees 27 championships.

• Love 8

It's stupid and childish, but "Yankees Suck" is practically taught to be a child's first words up here in New England. I think all of us suffering Sox fans are fully aware of the Yankees 27 championships.

Haha. Yeah. Sox have won 3 World  Series in 11 years, but all Yankees fans do is remind us about 27 Championships.. And yeah, I think most of us are actual human beings, and take the rivaly mostly in a fun but, with real spirit of competition. Some people take it to an ugly level.  Bottom line for me though is,it's still just a game. I will never forget the fist time Joe Torre came to Fenway after having cancer.  Fenway gave him a standing ovation. On the flip side, at Yankee Stadium, a  Red Sox player took a  serious hit to the head and fell to the ground apparently unconscious.  When he got up and walked off the field Yankees Stadium exploded in applause for him. 

I hope that's how most fans really are, and that it's only a few who take it to insane levels of hate.

• Love 5

Ryan is a total asshat. Eddies not my Dad. Maybe not, but he is your Mom's husband. You don't think he should know or care if she gives you seven grand. Get a job and get off my tv you loser!

I hope Brooks doesn't have Cancer because it's awful. I just wish they would stop beating the dead horse already, so tired of this storyline.

Hilariously ironic Vickie saying Tamra you're a mother and a grandmother act like it. Pot meet kettle!

Regarding Ryan his comment about it being about family really suns up his entitled attitude. He is the step-parent to three children or will be. So does that mean his wife does what she wants with her kids or should she talk to him? Just screams that he is not ready for marriage parenting or stepparenting

• Love 8

I'm really sad that Shannon has fallen for Meghan's friendship because it's as fake as Tamra's holy hooters. Meghan would not be making nicey nicey with Shannon had Vicki not come at her (leading to her new mission to cure Brook's fake Cant-sir via psychics, ex-girlfriend stalking, and prank phone calls to cellulite doctors) and would have continued poking Shannon until she was swiss cheese. Shannon is too nice.

That said, when Vicki said "I should be the one mad at Tamra for telling Meghan what I told her." I was like Uhhh, YES, Vicki, you should be because Teflon Tamra is the malevolent force behind just about every lie, rumor and betrayal that irks and upsets you. She is not your friend, and never will be, especially now that she has Meghan as her evil disciple.

On another note, during the fight, it looked like Eddie was storing food in his cheeks for later, since it doesn't seem like he gets much outside of Hamburger Helper, from Tamra..

Look out Jesus Jugs now we have HOLY HOOTERS!

(Haven't seen this term used love love LOVE it!!!!!)

• Love 9

Haha. Yeah. Sox have won 3 World  Series in 11 years, but all Yankees fans do is remind us about 27 Championships.. And yeah, I think most of us are actual human beings, and take the rivaly mostly in a fun but, with real spirit of competition. Some people take it to an ugly level.  Bottom line for me though is,it's still just a game. I will never forget the fist time Joe Torre came to Fenway after having cancer.  Fenway gave him a standing ovation. On the flip side, at Yankee Stadium, a  Red Sox player took a  serious hit to the head and fell to the ground apparently unconscious.  When he got up and walked off the field Yankees Stadium exploded in applause for him. 

I hope that's how most fans really are, and that it's only a few who take it to insane levels of hate.

Also, after 9/11, the first game back at Fenway, Sox fans were holding up 'We Love NY' signs, and during the 7th inning stretch, they played and sang along to Sinatra's New York, New York.  After the Boston Marathon bombing, Yankee fans held up We Love Boston' signs, and sang along with Sweet Caroline during the 7th inning stretch.  There may be a rivalry, but we always have each other's backs during tough times, as it should be.

• Love 21

"You're waving at no one, zip it, I can do what I want ", etc! Jimmy Edmonds obviously holds his new wife in contempt. He sure seems to enjoy hanging around with Eddie, Christian, and Terry, much more so than his new bride. The way Megan acts when she is with Jimmy is also very revealing. She seems to be intimidated by him. Tamra's boobs looked like plastic Barbie boobs. Bravo is getting lazy on their storylines- Tamra's hissy fit towards Brooks is about as believable as the Brooks cancer storyline. There. I said it- I officially don't believe that Brooks is telling the truth about having cancer. Maybe some " version of the truth". He would have been SO much more angry and forceful in dealing with the doubters and probably would have been more than eager to shut down the rumors with proof- as in an infusion port, or some anectodal evidence.

• Love 5

Shannon has a glam squad?  Ugh. She needs to fire them.   I know I've mentioned this before, but it drives me bat shit crazy.   I would give anything to see Shannon made over tastefully.  She's very pretty, but it's hidden because of her dowdy fashion choices, ratty hair and raccoon eyes. 

Ever since I mentioned that David Beador looks like he should be on "True Blood", that theme song runs thru my head whenever he's on screen. 

Are those ear band thingy's Heather was wearing all the OC rage now?  Thought it was so annoying how she kept that one side of her hair behind her ear to show them off.  At one point, I saw her purposely tuck her hair back behind her ear.  

I was hoping Meghan was going to burn herself with her curling wand.  Those things are tricky !   I know.  I tried one once !

I'm getting so tired of all the bad grammar on the housewives shows. Don't any of them watch Ted-Ed videos???

UGH!  I agree.  Don't even get me started on that.   Major annoyance of mine.   LOL @ Kissmymutt - love our similar avatars.  

When are Jimmy and Eddie going to run off together?  Definite gay vibe I get from both of them.   Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 9

Good Lord, is there a bigger narcissist than Meghan?  This girl's a bona fide super hero.  Not only is she a seeker of justice!  No, not our Meghan.  She is a lover of knowledge!  And she will not stop until there's a cure for cancer!  And she does it all selflessly.  I am weeping as I post this.

Exactly how many FAMILY VANS are we going to need on this trip;)?

• Love 3

Ok - soooo how is it that Tamra supposedly got the "Brooks is faking cancer" business from the psychic... BUT Eddie was calling bullshit (cough) way back on the first show, when Tamara was on the phone with Vicki?  Is it a time-line issue, or did they always think he was faking?  Something smells rotten.

So hard to root for anyone when I hate Vicki, Brooks AND Meagan.  I hate Tamra with the fire of a thousand suns, but I was still happy to see her call out Brooks.  Maybe it is time to lose the losers and get some fresh blood on this show.

Does anyone know how to post a picture?  I created a tiny url but for some reason I got a message saying that I cannot use that extension on this community.  Weird!

There is an important nugget here that I think gets forgotten.  In the very first episode, Vicki said that Brianna had said she didn't believe that Brooks had cancer. She told the girls that Brianna thought he was making it up. 

I think this all goes way beyond Meghan and her investigating. I think it was being discussed among the ladies A LOT, probably way back when he first announced he had cancer, which was last October. I don't think that they had any intention of making it into a big thing, however, but were just going to play along. Meghan wasn't having any of that and now the entire show has been pulled into this ridiculous storyline. 

• Love 9

All Vicki needs to say in response to Meghan to shut her down is "Thank you for your concern."  To EVERY comment Meghan makes on the subject.  Arguing with her only fuels the fire.

Totally agree with you. Another poster said something similar, ITA.

However, with Meghan, I don't think you can win no matter what approach you use. Yes, if you give her a non reaction, it's better for you. But, the way she kept going at Shannon over "the phone call" after Shannon explained herself, she still brought it up repeatedly. I think Shannon & Vicki, and Lizzie, Heather & Tamra acknowledge that Meghan's approach is all wrong. It's confrontational. Then again, this is a reality show and Vicki is the Queen of scream!

• Love 4
Shannon has a glam squad?  Ugh. She needs to fire them.   I know I've mentioned this before, but it drives me bat shit crazy.   I would give anything to see Shannon made over tastefully.  She's very pretty, but it's hidden because of her dowdy fashion choices, ratty hair and raccoon eyes.

Her hair is bad. I thought it was quite a contrast when she sat down to dinner with Heather and Megan, and both of them had shiny, healthy looking hair....and hers just looked over colored, over styled, dry and fly away. Hey, my hair isn't the greatest, but I don't have a team of people working to make me up. You'd figure with all her money she could spring for some fancy deep conditioning treatments or something. 

Plus, I thought she was talking rather loudly and sitting there with her shoulders hunched while perusing the menu - she just seems like someone's grandma. 

• Love 10

Tamra claims Ryan has a job and that he is paying rent, but how can he afford to pay nearly 4K a month in rent? What job does he have where that is possible? He has no real technical skills and no college education.

I thought it was funny that his arrest report listed his occupation as "Machinist."  That dude couldn't put a drill bit in a drill press, let alone operate a lathe.

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ryan-vieth-arrest-doc.pdf

• Love 11

It's all in good fun, believe me! I happen to think Derek Jeter was the ultimate good will ambassador for the team. Everyone wants to challenge the Empire. After all, most of the fun in a Red Sox vs. Yankees game is the trash talk. Remember Billy Martin?! I love David Ortiz and it's clear he's buddies with guys from other teams, including the damn Yankees! All in good spirit coming from most Red Sox fans. (There's crazies in every club)

There are shirts, mugs, hats that say Yankees Sucks, originally created by a troubled college student in Boston but was smart enough to try to bootleg T-shirts on the street. Another words again, just trash talk for the hype factor.

• Love 2

That was a particularly loooonnnng hello hug they gave each other at Shannon's party. :P

You can find plenty of comments online about Jimmy being known as gay in St. Louis, which makes Meghan his beard. Or perhaps Meghan is actually a man - that would explain the physique.

• Love 7

Plus, I thought she was talking rather loudly and sitting there with her shoulders hunched while perusing the menu - she just seems like someone's grandma. 

I noticed that too !  She definitely carries herself like she's elderly.

• Love 6

Her hair is bad. I thought it was quite a contrast when she sat down to dinner with Heather and Megan, and both of them had shiny, healthy looking hair....and hers just looked over colored, over styled, dry and fly away. Hey, my hair isn't the greatest, but I don't have a team of people working to make me up. You'd figure with all her money she could spring for some fancy deep conditioning treatments or something. 

Shannon looks better in some of her real-life, non-RH photos as well as in her TH (except for her makeup) and when she is on WWHL.  She does need a new styling team if her party look is the best they can do.  I liked her dress though.

• Love 4

Also, after 9/11, the first game back at Fenway, Sox fans were holding up 'We Love NY' signs, and during the 7th inning stretch, they played and sang along to Sinatra's New York, New York.  After the Boston Marathon bombing, Yankee fans held up We Love Boston' signs, and sang along with Sweet Caroline during the 7th inning stretch.  There may be a rivalry, but we always have each other's backs during tough times, as it should be.

Those games made me cry but the one that really got to me was when Neil Diamond surprised Boston after the bombing by showing up at Fenway singing Sweet Caroline.   

It's all in good fun, believe me! I happen to think Derek Jeter was the ultimate good will ambassador for the team. Everyone wants to challenge the Empire. After all, most of the fun in a Red Sox vs. Yankees game is the trash talk.

I agree.  There's a time and place for Red Sox vs Yankee trash talk but this isn't it.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3