Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E06: The Girl Who Gets Possessed

From the first moment, Mame' was looking to confront Hadassah.  She was lying when she said she didn't want to start something.  Mame' lowered herself to a very base level, making her no better than Hada.  And while she's getting snotty and aggressive, Hada is crumpling.  WEIRD, but I had some sympathy for Hada. 

Nyle!  So glad my boyfriend finally won a challenge & top photo.  He looked delicious and deserved it.

Photographer Erik Asla must have had absolutely nothing better to do all summer than hang with these freaks. 

I'm warming up to Devan, strangely.  He is a big personality, but either he's acting in a less exaggerated manner, or the cameras aren't focusing on him as much as before.  They now have other dramas to catch on film, so they can let him be a bit.  He seems to be a pretty nice guy.  

No surprise Ava folded and was sent home.  She was weak sauce.  And her 70's era David Bowie hair looked worse every week. They totally screwed her with that hair.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 8

Ugh Shitney...I mean Whitney absolutely don't like her and the fact that she was standing next to Kelly StankAss, awful pairing. Kelly did it again, Nyle take off the shirt. Then to have Tyra and J basically say the same thing to Nyle about his shirt, just make them all look unprofessional. Oy. That photo of Nyle and Justin couldn't have been the best photo.

More product placement this week from Mame with the whole I called my mom on this type of phone. Do we really need to know what phone you used? It isn't going to make anyone rush to the nearest store or go online and buy one.

We still have a cast of unpleasant jackass and this week we have Mame. I'll be surprised if any of these contestants get any work after this show is over besides catalog work, possibly with the exception of Lacey.

Uh Justin if you have someone else from the competition helping you through photoshoots, it's not a good sign at all. These photoshoots are just getting weaker and weaker. Wasn't a fan of this week's photoshoot either and looking at the pictures during judging, proved me right. None of them looked possessed and if Bello put that photo in his portfolio he's an idiot. That photo of Bello looks like the cover of some adult film movie called "Enter the Hole". 

Uhh what is the reason why Ava looks like a housewife Tyra? It wasn't the outfit it's that dreaded ugly ass haircut that aged her severely. 

Creative director is still a jackass.

Next week just screams set up with Mikey and Mame kissing all over each other on another photoshoot, so Justin and Ashley can get more uncomfortable watching and possibly create some ANTM love square. To me it's not even about modeling it's about drama.

• Love 9

Courtney may be a wreck in person, but she photographs awesomely. She will make final 3 for sure.

I don't care what Tyra says; no way was that Bello's best shot, looking like he got tangled up in the harness. That wasn't even a graceful ass shot! 

They practically telegraphed Ava's departure.  I hope she gets rid of that mullet the second she gets home.

Why are they pairing Mame with Mikey in the shoots?  He's disgusting. I bet Justin has to wash him off of Mame before he kisses her.  It was so cute when she told her mother about Justin and when she coached Justin through his shoot. I like them together.

Ashley's photo was awesome. But she is just one bad photo away from elimination.

Devin didn't annoy me this week.  Mikey is disgusting. Nyle finally lost that dead face in his photos! Nyle is so handsome.

• Love 4

I mean Whitney absolutely don't like her and the fact that she was standing next to Kelly StankAss, awful pairing

And Whitney looked like Kelly's slightly younger sister. The black sack dress she was sporting was not helping.

Lacey is learning the sign language. Hey, Dustin is out of the picture, she's going after Nyle now. Smart lady.

How many house meetings will they have this season? I always love the house meetings on shows and the people in sunglasses who don't want to look at anyone in the eyes. That shit goes back to the very first season of the Real World.

Now Courtney has shoulder and back problems? If a boom light falls on someone this season, it will be on Courtney.

• Love 2

It might be unprofessional, but Nyle shirtless is everything. The photos, however, were terrible. WTF was Bello's? And Mame with the missing leg? And...I just...ugh. Terrible, terrible. I noticed Lacey talking about how hot Nyle was. Now there is a power couple I can get behind. I can't stand Mame so I hate that Justin is so into her and I hate Mikey and could care less about...that girl he's with, can't remember, is that Ashley? Whatever. But Nyle and Lacey? That is something I can work with. lol

Why oh why do I watch this show? I watched most of this ep with the mute on because I can't stand when they all yell over each other. IDK what the fuck was going on in the bathroom but it was 100% Mame's fault for barging in when someone else is taking a shower and not bothering to say excuse me. Whatever, shut up! You made me side with Haddassah, for that you are dead to me!

But I am in as long as they keep finding ways to get Nyle topless.

• Love 9

Hmmm. I would have rated Hadassah's possession shot a whole lot lower because her eyes weren't visible. Like, bottom two lower.

Ava let that sh1t that Courtney stirred up get to her and now she's gone. I wonder who else Courtney will take out this way.

• Love 4

I watched most of this ep with the mute on because I can't stand when they all yell over each other.

As great as Nyle was throughout the episode, the best thing he did was type on his little word-maker and hand it to someone else to say "Sorry you have to listen to all this drama" (or something close to that) while Mame and Hadassah were screaming on the bus :D  I almost missed it and rewound to double check. Hilarious.

• Love 10

As great as Nyle was throughout the episode, the best thing he did was type on his little word-maker and hand it to someone else to say "Sorry you have to listen to all this drama" (or something close to that) while Mame and Hadassah were screaming on the bus :D  I almost missed it and rewound to double check. Hilarious.

That was awesome.  And Mikey's little smirk like yeah, bro. 

And yay! Nyle won. Everyone on this show is so gross though except for Lacey so as long as those two keep doing well, I'm good.    

• Love 2

What kind of housewives do the judges know because Ava looked like an old broke down Vegas hooker to me.

Speaking of broke down looking, Courtney looked like a hot mess at the challenge this week. When the group was standing all together I couldn't help but notice how unattractive she really is. I feel bad for saying that but those teeth are so bad that I doubt she'll ever do any type of professional modeling. I feel bad that Tyra is even giving her this false hope. Courtney needs to forget about modeling and focus on an attainable goal.

Anyway, another stupid photo shoot. I must admit I know nothing about high fashion but I assume most modeling is about looking attractive and not about be possessed by Satan.

• Love 7

This is the first episode of ANTM I've seen since it was in single digits and I laughed so hard.

1 question, is Bello (?) wearing contacts? No way those are his real eyes. Whatever he was doing during his photo shoot... LOL. (ETA: I went back to the first thread to get the scoop on Bello's eyes. Wow.)

I don't disagree with keeping Courtney but I think she needs braces.

Edited by corinne

I'm sick of both Erik Asla and Yu Tsai. They are both absolutely worthless and need to be fired promptly.

The styling for the final challenge was awful. It looked like a box of talcum powder exploded all over the aspiring models faces. One thing that theatrical makeup did do was highlight the symmetry amongst the more conventionally attractive people. I thought Justin looked particularly feminine with his face powder white and muscles covered up. He reminded me of a geisha or character in kabuki theatre.

Anyone notice Uggo give Tyra the stink eye when she stuck out her butt in lieu of calling his name during judging panel? And Miss Jay called him "girl." Hee!

Glad to see Nyle came alive during both challenges. My god, could it be any clearer that the entire judging panel (as well as many of the posters here) are lusting after him?  His package was on display for all to see in the shot they selected for god sake. Although he was nodding non-stop, I don't think he caught a word of what Tyra was saying to him after she congratulated him on best photo.

Poor Ava. Tyra really screwed her over with that fugly mullet. I presume the hideousness of her makeover got to her over time and took a toll on her confidence. What a shame considering how strongly she started off.

• Love 9

Kelly Cutrone looks possessed without any special effects makeup on. I've never figured out why that woman could be associated with beauty or fashion.

I was hoping that Courtney might be sent home so she could have someone feed her some macaroni and cheese and other comfort foods. She's so thin and she also mentioned that she has back problems, etc. Don't they care any more about the health of these people? I feel for her because she's so fragile.

I thought that most of those photos were bad, out of focus, or not showing faces. That photographer continues to take bad shots. Who chooses the best ones? If these were the best, I'd hate to see the worst.

• Love 9

Are the hamsters not allowed to lock the bathroom door from the inside? Surely that house has more than one bathroom, as well as a powder room for those that just need to "go", and how hard is it to make a schedule so that everyone can shower in peace? Filming people in the bathroom is a new low.

According to her Wikipedia page Whitney is 27, but she looked 37 in that shoot (the clothes didn't help). My mind still boggles over how she could have won over Anya.

Kelly was totally shit-stirring when she insisted that Mame and Mikey make out. I read several fashion magazines on a regular basis, and I never see any editorials or ad campaigns where a couple is full on making out. Certainly not for a "vanilla" commercial brand like SimplyBe.

I was impressed that Justin, despite dating Mame, was objective during the "house meeting" and acknowledged her role in the conflict with Hadassah.

The photoshoot was dreckitude as usual, and Yu Tsai was even worse than usual. In what universe is it the photoshoot director's job to rankle and upset the models?

To end on a positive note: Lacey and Nyle are so cute together - I love that she's learning how to sign - and I'm so glad he's upped his game. I hope from now on they alternate getting best photo and can take up residence in the Tyra Suite together.

• Love 8

I thought that most of those photos were bad, out of focus, or not showing faces. That photographer continues to take bad shots. Who chooses the best ones? If these were the best, I'd hate to see the worst.

Tyra is the one that chooses the "best" photos for all of them. Which I think Tyra needs a new set of eyes and also to tell the photographer why he is so lousy at taking crystal clear photos for the most part. Nyle won best photo because there was no competition really, just about everyone's photo was bad.

As far as the whole bathroom thing goes, did Mame not hear the shower running through the door? You would think she would have the courtesy to knock to make sure nobody was in there as someone could have easily have left the shower running. I agree that I do also believe that that place has more than one bathroom, two at most. I know I would be upset if someone just came barging in the bathroom while I was in there taking a shower and Hadassah could have locked the door as well.

• Love 1

Kelly Cutrone looks possessed without any special effects makeup on. I've never figured out why that woman could be associated with beauty or fashion.

Kelly is a troll.  She still looks like she hasn't had a bath since 1974.

I don't think any of those people know what "possessed" means.  None of them had a facial expression or the body tension to convey being possessed except for Bello (only in the face) and he had his butt to the camera.  

I don't know where they're digging up these low-rent photographers but they're making me miss Nigel Barker.  That obnoxious mouthy "creative director" makes me miss Mr. J.

Edited by GreyBunny
  • Love 4

I think I'm totally missing what Hadassah did in that argument that she had to own up to later, because all I saw was Mame' acting like she was, um, possessed.

Ava made a terrible mistake by telling Courtney not to tell her what anyone else was saying about her then repeatedly saying she was over the drama.  You're on a dying reality show on the CW and it's episode 4 (or whatever- early on).  Don't opt out of the bullshit!  

I'm pretty sure Hadassah was pulled into the top ranks specifically to keep an argument going by suggesting she's now on Mame's heels.  Keeping Bello is also suspect based on photo, imho, but he's got potential drama with Devan and a role as Hadassah's friend.  Ava may have been toast anyway because she was nothing but the anchor for the unstable Courtney (way to set that story up, Tyra!), but I think she probably accelerated her own departure.  

I love Nyle but I fear he's peaking to early.  You want that arc to start around 7th place, otherwise you risk becoming the shocking midseason elimination.  

On another note, did they always watch each other's photoshoots this much?  I remember there'd be a few ready and waiting while one shot, but now it seems like they're all lingering about.  Or is production just better with coordinating to make sure rivals and lovers watch each other?

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 5

I'm sick of both Erik Asla and Yu Tsai. They are both absolutely worthless and need to be fired promptly.

Anyone notice Uggo give Tyra the stink eye when she stuck out her butt in lieu of calling his name during judging panel? And Miss Jay called him "girl." Hee!

Yes. That was hella rude! We have to find him on social media so we can get his opinion of that photo.  I'll bet it matches ours.

• Love 2

I feel like a few times now, we've seen interview segments of a composed, eloquent Mame juxtaposed against a scene of her screaming like a fool.  Her personality is gross.

Nyle seems like an excited toddler to me.  I guess he's objectively hot but he's so immature that the sex factor is zero.  When he was grinning and holding up the guitar, it reminded me of something my 4 yr old nephew would do in a family picture. 

• Love 5

I am too; I don't think Erik Asla can take a decent photograph to save his live and Yu Tsai seems to actively/intentionally break the models.  This was very apparent with Hadassah; he mentions that Hadassah smiles when she's frustrated and then he proceeds to yell causing her to become even more frustrated and then he continues to yell because she's smiling.  Hadassah is far from my favorite, but between Mame's stank attitude and Yu Tsai being an arse, I felt for the poor girl.

Speaking of Mame; girl you may be pretty on the outside but you're incredibly nasty/ugly on the inside; it was out in full force this episode.  Firstly,you were in the wrong when you walked into the bathroom when Hadassah was showering; you claimed it was to pee yet you had time to yell at Hadassah and brush your teeth.  And Mame, no, it doesn't matter that you're 'both girls' - Hadassah wanted a few minutes of privacy to shower; I can understand that especially since there is so little privacy in that house.  I thought Mame's comments during the Hadassah's exercise segment and the talking heads were cruel and unwarranted; that smirk during the photo shoot was disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting, how is Mike still in this competition?  I don't see model or even attractive when I see Mike, I see burned out surfer looking for his next score (be it drugs or sex).

Did Justin admit that he and Mame have been having sex?  His non-denial coupled with the smirk, shrug, and 'well, you know' sure made it seem that way (as did the naked shower with Mame).

I though Justin (who appears a bit more vapid than your typical contestant) made an astute observation when he noted that Mame and Hadassah have more in common than they think and if they would talk (instead of yell) they would realize that.  I also appreciate the fact that despite the fact that he and Mame are sleeping together he didn't side with her and was very fair in his assessment of the entire situation.

Good on Lacey for learning a few signs so she can communicate with Nyle; I like their budding friendship.  Hopefully he invites Lacey into the Tyra suite just as she invited him to share the Tyra suite with her.

I thought it was incredibly rude of Bello (or was it Devin) to say that Nyle won't make it because he's deaf and he doesn't know how photographers can/would be willing to work with a deaf model.  I would think that if the model is drama free and takes good photos, photographers would be willing work with a deaf individual - especially since there is technology that allows for communication without a sign interpreter (at least communication enough for the shoot).

The entire photo shoot was a giant cluster - I'm surprised that any of the contestants managed to take a decent shot; I don't know how Tyra et al expected any of the models to maintain control when they were being wildly swung to and from; back and forth, and up and down.  If the harness movement was a bit slower I think the contestants would have had a fighting chance; as it is, I think any decent photo was pure luck.

Too bad Ava left - despite the horrid haircut, I think she's stunning and there's no way her photograph was worse than half the contestants.

Oh show, why can't I just quit you?

• Love 5

They must have really hated Ava.

If they'd liked her, they would have pulled the "you know, we made a mistake with your initial makeover so instead we're going to give you a pixie cut" (which she would have rocked). 

Instead, TyTy came THISCLOSE to saying "We loved you before your makeover but ever since you started sporting that fugly mullet we've hated you!"

And I'm in the camp that thinks, much as I hate to be really cold, that Courtney is just stank ugly, period. Maybe she takes "fierce" fashion photos when her mouth is closed and she poses just so, but you can't base a career on such a one-note samba unless you are really strong and wonderful and healthy ... she doesn't know how to use her body and she's a whiny little bitch anyway. If they want her that much they should send her down to Brazil and pay for $10,000 worth of dental care to yank out all of her teeth and give her new fake choppers.

BTW, as a resident of the DMV (DC/Maryland/northern Virginia), I love that 30 percent of the Top 10 is comprised of locals -- Nyle, Mame and Justin. I live pretty much halfway between Nyle and Mame, 20 minutes or so from each. Represent!

• Love 3

Yeah, the models always seem to watch their competitors' shoots. Either to see if they're doing well or so they can make fun of them for doing badly. I mean, if they're not busy in hair/makeup/wardrobe, that is. But yeah, there's usually a crowd.

I gather that Nyle was handed the competition win because he showed a ton of personality during the shoot? Because in the final photo they showed, his face was still pretty but dead. And I honestly didn't think he had the best final photo, either. It just felt like the show was pushing him up to the top for a change after complaining about his lack of presence on camera. But as noted above, it's a bit early in the season for that. Now there's time for him to do well for a few episodes and then backslide so Tyra can boot him for losing his personality. You know, like the way she would boot the plus-size… sorry, FIERCELY REAL model for not having a bubbly personality. Because bigger girls are required to be bubbly or something.

As much as I think Hadassah is a stuck up bitch most of the time, I have to say I feel her on the whole bathroom issue. I, too, have a thing about someone peeing when I'm in the shower. My husband gets so frustrated, but there's nothing I can do about it! Sorry!

I knew as soon as Ava had that interview session in the first five minutes of the episode that she'd be the one booted. It was too much background. The editors on this show are not subtle. 

Also, the hair and makeup and wardrobe on this show are not good. Seriously, what the hell was with that photo shoot? I got all excited that they were finally doing a shoot with a concept and creative hair and makeup, but all they did was pour talcum powder in their hair and whiten their faces. Oh, and the ugly blue contacts so everyone could look as artificial as Bello. Although I will say that somehow, Justin got even prettier with his features all smoothed out under the white powder… :)

On the plus side, Ava can finally grow out her hair (although maybe snipping off the party in the back so it's a pixie cut would be a good start). Seriously, Tyra, it's kind of shitty of you to complain that Ava looks awful when you're the one who gave her that hideous haircut. I don't even think Lacey could pull it off!

Edited by Wootini
  • Love 4

As much as I think Hadassah is a stuck up bitch most of the time, I have to say I feel her on the whole bathroom issue. I, too, have a thing about someone peeing when I'm in the shower. My husband gets so frustrated, but there's nothing I can do about it! Sorry!

I have the same problem.  I think it goes back to my childhood and living in an old house where if somebody was showering, and somebody else flushed the toilet, the shower water would blast out freezing cold, or boiling hot.  And the option of the other person not flushing til the shower was over was too disgusting!  *LOL*  

• Love 3

I am going to hell because I couldn't help but notice that when Nyle was pretending to play guitar, he was holding it upside down.  (Yes, left handed players do that but for faking it at a photo shoot?  No.)

Speaking of which, who cares whether a model fake-screaming sounds weak?  You DO know that the final photo doesn't have sound, right, Yu?

• Love 6

Hadassah is well on her way to having the worst portfolio in the history of this show.

You really think she's going to take that crown from C3 Kelle & C5 Ebony for worst portfolio?

Mame really needs to get over herself. Why does it seem all her drama happens in the bathroom?

Justin might not wanna pursue a relationship with her because she seems to be a drama starter, just like she got into with Stefano over the confessional because she stepped out of line to get a drink and he took her spot and thought people were gonna hold her spot for her or something.

• Love 2

I honestly don't think any of them are pursuing anything more than momentary hook-ups and booty calls.  And I think Justin doesn't want to have to de-louse Mame' after one of her "sessions" with Mikey.  That boy looks diseased.  

• Love 4

Really, Tyra?  Bello points his ass at the camera and still doesn't get sent home?  That was possibly the worst shot in the history of this show and somehow still not even worthy of bottom two.  Hadassah also looked, to me, like she was trying to take a dump.  I can't believe she got praise!

I feel bad for Ava.  How she managed to be sent home before Ass Boy and Dump Girl, I'll never know.  This show has gone past being cheesy fun to being completely deranged.

• Love 6

I hate how obvious they are in cuckolding Justin for drama. Yu and Kelly obviously got the same memo in pushing Mikey on Mame. Can't they just like this shit ensue on its own? These kids are more immature than past iterations so it will happen naturally and be much more engaging than this overtly manufactured kind.

Mame seems naturally suited to Mikey anyway with that attitude.

Courtney could play a crackhead. Her various ailments are a bummer. At her age with aches and pains...gee, I wonder why? I had mixed feelings about her possible elimination. I was scared she'd start cutting herself or worse.

Edited by anonymiss
  • Love 3

Is anyone on here tweeting ANTM, cause at the end of each episode, Tyra is practically begging for people to tweet about the show as we could see it on ANTM. Yea and they're only going to use the good ones where people are praised just like Kelly got one praising her which was just laughable. I don't have twitter so I don't tweet to Tyra or ANTM. I'm just not a social media fan as I have none of that twitter, instagram, snapchat, and all that nonsense. Skype, Facebook, and my cell phone sustains me lol.

Oh, I've tweeted snarky things about the show with the hashtag #ANTM. Tyra wants us to use @ANTM, but I'm not going to do that because then you're tweeting directly to them. And I don't think they want to read what I've got to say! :D

• Love 2

How are all the hammies in this ginormous house and it has only one bathroom?  And that Mame simply must pee and brush her teeth at the very moment that Hadassah is taking a shower?  Oh, for the drah-mah, of course.

This show is always broke-ass, but this cycle seems to be even more so.  Show, don't ever change.

• Love 4

My thoughts this episode?

Oh, Nyle. I'll stay with you in the Tyra Suite for days.

And when Justin said "I don't know what being possessed looks like" or something to that effect, I wanted to tell him "Here, let me take you into the shower and show you."

As great as Nyle was throughout the episode, the best thing he did was type on his little word-maker and hand it to someone else to say "Sorry you have to listen to all this drama"

Ha! I loved when Nyle did that. I called that the first week about how Nyle's lucky he doesn't have to hear their bullshit.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 6

With Mikey, Ashley, Devin, Mame, Bello, & Hadassah in the house you wish you were Helen Keller, don't want to see or hear the drama. Could you have imagined that house if Bryant made it in. Yikes.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 1
Why oh why do I watch this show?

It's like the TV equivalent of comfort food.

Creative was so sloppy this week.  It might have been a cool concept but for all the caked flour makeup and exposed harnasses.  The shots chosen were just ridiculous.  Bello's ass-to-camera shot was worst.  I hope he goes soon.  I still like Nyle, Justin, Lacey, and Auntie Mame,  though the latter is totally guilty of starting house drama.  Too bad any model who appears on ANTM is automatically tainted in the industry.

This show is so ridiculous now. Devon and Courtney look like caricatures. They were standing next to each other last night and it looked like a Simpson's cartoon. She seems really and I mean REALLY unhealthy both physically and mentally. 

The photographer is a travesty. Why is he on here? Is he Tyra's bf?

Also Yu Tsai seems drugged out and is not helpful to them at all. He's borderline abusive at times, I think. Is he supposed to offer us an ugly glimpse into the worst kind of work environment an unlucky model may encounter or what?

It was really on point last night for me watching Hadassah cry and explain why she was crying. It makes no sense that she thought she did so poorly ( iirc, didn't Yu Tsai melodramatically walk out on her?) and yet at panel they were fine with her pic. What is she supposed to learn from this? 

Also how is it any contestant's fault if the panel doesn't like their photo when they're dealing with a seriously shitty photographer, and have zero control over which photo is picked? 

I'm sorry but Whitney is in serious obese territory at this point. Am I the only one who was kind of shocked by how much weight she's gained? The camera was on a few contestants' faces as they looked her up and down. Simply Be is low end overpriced crap so not impressed that Kelly is involved with them. A few times I was startled by how much Whitney's facial expressions in attempts to look "fierce" reminded me of the late great Divine.

• Love 8

Have cosmetic companies stop wanting ANTM to promote their products? Remember back in the day whenever they would go on a photo shoot or maybe a challenge they would say you're putting on cosmetics by Revlon, Pantene, Nivea, now not so much. They're product placing a camera phone which has nothing to do with modeling.

I don't blame the companies for possibly not wanting ANTM to promote their cosmetics anymore. They probably heard of the ridiculous photo shoots and said hell no, our cosmetics isn't placed on those "models". ANTM seems to not have the budget like it use to have with the bad photographer, bad creative director, not renting a studio for photo shoots, hiring professional photographers.

I can just imagine the final 5 or 6 and the new location they get to travel to. I can see Tyra popping out and telling everyone that they're traveling to Alaska (no offense to anyone that lives there) and they have to jump and down because producers told them to. That's how tight the budget is.

• Love 2

Have cosmetic companies stop wanting ANTM to promote their products? Remember back in the day whenever they would go on a photo shoot or maybe a challenge they would say you're putting on cosmetics by Revlon, Pantene, Nivea, now not so much. They're product placing a camera phone which has nothing to do with modeling.

I don't blame the companies for possibly not wanting ANTM to promote their cosmetics anymore. They probably heard of the ridiculous photo shoots and said hell no, our cosmetics isn't placed on those "models". ANTM seems to not have the budget like it use to have with the bad photographer, bad creative director, not renting a studio for photo shoots, hiring professional photographers.

I certainly don't blame them either and can't say I'm surprised. I think making it a coed situation and showing people making out and sleeping in the same bed had really made the show rather skeevy. Speaking of skeevy anyone else need a Silkwood Shower everytime greasy Kelly leers at topless Nyle? What the hell. Kelly, he can't hear you but he sure can see you. We all can. Get it together. 

• Love 5

Hadassah is well on her way to having the worst portfolio in the history of this show.

You really think she's going to take that crown from C3 Kelle

Here's hoping Hadassah breaks out into tears while trying to best model her snout in the mirror in a future episode.

Well, this season is still godawful, so there's that.

I still want a Lacey/Justin F2, but after this week I will gladly take Nyle as my F3, or as a replacement for Justin if he keeps bringing the snoozefest in his photos.

Everyone else is just completely and utterly exhausting. Mikey is possibly the biggest douchebag ever, the constant caterwauling from Hadassah, Mamé, Bello and Devin needs to stop, and Courtney is making Lenox look like the Patron Saint of Confidence. Ashley has bought herself some time by showmancing Mikey, but she is boring and does not look like a model. I give her 3 weeks, tops, allowing for somebody else to screw up and for Tyra to finally realize that this environment is doing Courtney no good.

I don't even know who else I can tolerate making it overseas. I am praying for a 7-way elimination and the next 7 episodes can just be Lacey, Nyle and Justin being normal and likable and doing actual model-things like go-sees and runway shows.

ETA: Whitney never really had the proper plus-size body for modelling to begin with, but she wasn't looking very good this week... or maybe I'm still just bitter about Anya and Fatima.

Edited by Oholibamah
  • Love 2

Maybe the budget is going to Tyra's stupid wardrobe?  I've also got a feeling that they'd be lucky to get to Alaska for their overseas location because I don't think they're going even that far

Anyway, I only really cared about the photos and call out and was disappointed as usual.  I get that some of the folks are filler and are never going to make it to the end but come on.

Bello's best picture was his ass and Haddasah can only be filmed in profile?  Why are they still there?  Oh yeah, because they can bring the drama.  Then Ava and Courtney in the bottom two.  Well Ava made the cardinal sin of saying she didn't want to be part of any drama so right there she's on the line no matter how well she may have done at the shoot because Tyra still selects the pictures.  Courtney seems to be deteriorating right before our eyes.

So elimination goes Ava, you're sliding down but can you come back up versus Courtney who doesn't brush her teeth, seems unable to want to eat and has problems with her back and arms and looks as though she might break in half if you blow on her hard.  Congrats Courtney you get to stay because we might get a complete breakdown from you yet!

So much nonsense.  I've never liked Whitney and still don't.  The fact that she's been able to work despite being a crap model and spouting nonsense when this show has produced better plussies is beyond annoying.  Kelly is a troll and I'm glad Nyle can't hear her.  Tyra needs to break-up with Erik Asla and Yu Tsai still seems to be getting real work otherwise he should be ashamed of how he comes across on this show.  Mame and Hadassah are twits though I kind of side with Hadassah behind the bathroom thing because how hard is it to make your presence known and ask if it's okay for you to share the bathroom?  But really, this can't be the only bathroom in the house because really and ew!

Edited by milkyaqua
  • Love 8

Wow Bello's photo this week has to be the worst in ANTM history! That was not a fashion shot at all but a Halloween joke photo!

They pretty much telegraphed Ava's elimination when she showed her talking on the phone and saying she missed her family.

Hadassah really reminds me of cycle 14 Alasia who was dragged along in the competition way past her sell-by date despite some of the worst photos because she was a drama starter. Mame is not much better but I still think Mame is a much better model.

This cycle is rapidly shaping up to be one of the worst in ANTM history. I don't know how much longer I can last as a viewer. The only ones I can see winning at this point are Lacey or Nyle, but knowing Tyra and ANTM, I am pretty sure it will be either Devin and Bello or Hadassah and Mame in the final 2.

Whitney is still fat and ugly. Shut up Whitney and get off my TV screen!

• Love 7
This cycle is rapidly shaping up to be one of the worst in ANTM history. I don't know how much longer I can last as a viewer.

Well, this was the highest rated episode of the cycle so far and this cycle the ratings have actually gone up so there are people loving the "drama" of it.