Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Bowling In Heels

• Start Topic

I agree with the other posters about Vicki's reaction to her mother's death. We've had sudden deaths in our families too as have millions of other people. We were as concerned about our siblings, cousins, aunt and uncles as we were about ourselves. Both of my parents and my husbands parents died at a much younger age than Vicki's mom. But we knew they loved us and cared for us and our children. It seems just another example of Vicki's constant need for love, attention, fulfillment, validation and confirmation of her value. That's a sad way for her to live her life. She'll never have her love tank filled. 

Her agreement with Brianna not to bring Brooks with her to the funeral is unexplainable to me after she's told everyone else on this show (including Brianna) to stop questioning her involvement, love and dependence on him. Who the hell does Brianna think she is to dictate what her mother can and cannot do? But even more important, what the hell was Vicki doing agreeing to this demand from her demented daughter? 

• Love 5
(edited)

Wow! So nice to see Shannon motivated and confident for a change. "I'm going to get this body fit at 50!" Of course it didn't last long, but

Shannon was brave to show the number on the scale for the world to see- including the mistresses (who you know she must feel competition with). A lot of women would not be eager to show their numbers or waistlines good or bad.

Also nice to see Tamra act reserved at the gym. Will the real Tamra please stand up?

I understand family and friends feeling helpless that they can't control the recovery process for the illness of a loved one. It's a normal feeling. However. Shannon- shut up! She's now nagging OTHER people's men. WHERE WILL IT END?

Oh and thank God the old Tamra showed up in time for the session with the medium. I was starting to think it was time to send out an Amber Alert. But no- side-eyeing, shit-stirring Tamra was back at it again!

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 3
(edited)

What?  Cut Fitness is struggling?  Wouldn't have anything to do with Tamra would it?   Eddie is THISMUCH over her?  It's HER gym.  If looks can kill.  Tamrat would be road kill.  

I'll take 22 - 24 months for $2.50 bet he'll be working at Orange Cycle - in charge of rides.  Especially if Rat boy moves back to OC and Tamrat helps him.  Eddie is too sweet.  Don't let her rotten you Eddie!!  Parachute out with your bike on your back now!    

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 5
(edited)

Frist Look is tomorrow, Thursday at 10:36 pm

Did you see it?  Cut Fitness and all......10, 9, 8, 7, buh bye Eddie...LOL

Hey, also Gramballs has promoted a pyschic on her FB page.  She is sneering at Vicki's pyschic regarding a tattoo "what is it of?" 

My pyschic abilities say there will be a warehouse open for lease in Rancho Santa Margarita off the Toll Road soon and there will also be....um, let me think, exercise bikes for sale on ebay soon, white towels at a garage sale soon....  Let me know what you all think...

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 8

That was uncomfortable to watch. Tamra and Eddie seem too really dislike each other.

I have read people say that the marriage was fake over the years, but as much as I can't stand Tamra I never believed that. They seemed into each other.....Um not anymore, not so into each other, now.

Here's my question, has Tamra changed now that she is a going to church (I had to laugh when Eddie asked since when has she been a prude?) or is she acting like she has changed for the show/storyline?

The tension between T&E seemed real to me. I just can't stand Tamra and think she is a calculating shrew, so who knows?

• Love 2

She went from 10,000 sq. feet to little over 5,000? Huh. Is the area she lives in now more desirable? Sounds like they downsized otherwise.

The house is kind of tiny and dark.  It seems like they are show-offs... why would they downsize unless they had to?

• Love 3
Vicki consults a medium in an effort to communicate with her mother. Meanwhile, Shannon tries to shed pounds; Meghan hopes to teach her stepdaughter responsibility; and the ladies gather for a night of bowling, which comes with a surprise announcement.

I agree with the other posters about Vicki's reaction to her mother's death. We've had sudden deaths in our families too as have millions of other people. We were as concerned about our siblings, cousins, aunt and uncles as we were about ourselves. Both of my parents and my husbands parents died at a much younger age than Vicki's mom. But we knew they loved us and cared for us and our children. It seems just another example of Vicki's constant need for love, attention, fulfillment, validation and confirmation of her value. That's a sad way for her to live her life. She'll never have her love tank filled.

Her agreement with Brianna not to bring Brooks with her to the funeral is unexplainable to me after she's told everyone else on this show (including Brianna) to stop questioning her involvement, love and dependence on him. Who the hell does Brianna think she is to dictate what her mother can and cannot do? But even more important, what the hell was Vicki doing agreeing to this demand from her demented daughter?

Vicki made a vague remark about her family and did not name check Brianna. It's unfair to blame Brianna for something that can't be verified.

Why wasn't Shannon working out at Cut?

• Love 3

Why wasn't Shannon working out at Cut?

Maybe Shannon felt the evilness of Tamra's soul there through the towels.  SFoster, I thought the EXACT same thing.  The only person who has worked out there was Lizzie.  What's the point of free videos on youtube?  For promotional reasons?   I, personally, love my FIRM work out videos.  

• Love 3

She'd probably need to do some sage smudging before working out there.

But I've heard it's out of the way for most of the wives and that there are tons of closer gyms. Maybe a CA resident can confirm/deny?

It is.  Remember Tamra getting mad Heather had a competitor on Good Day LA?  Well, one opened within less than a mile of Cut.  But you are correct.  They would have to get up and take the 5 freeway go way inland or take the Toll Road.  Not convenient to anyone but Lizzie and Vicki.  Even Lizzie would have 20 min. drive.  Vicki - it's right outside the gates.  Like the rest of poor people ;)  LOL  She's in a commercial industrial area by car lots, medical buildings.  Her competition is located in a shopping center.

It is.  Remember Tamra getting mad Heather had a competitor on Good Day LA?  Well, one opened within less than a mile of Cut.  But you are correct.  They would have to get up and take the 5 freeway go way inland or take the Toll Road.  Not convenient to anyone but Lizzie and Vicki.  Even Lizzie would have 20 min. drive.  Vicki - it's right outside the gates.  Like the rest of poor people ;)  LOL  She's in a commercial industrial area by car lots, medical buildings.  Her competition is located in a shopping center.  I know becauses she's by my pediatrician.  

It is.  Remember Tamra getting mad Heather had a competitor on Good Day LA?  Well, one opened within less than a mile of Cut.  But you are correct.  They would have to get up and take the 5 freeway go way inland or take the Toll Road.  Not convenient to anyone but Lizzie and Vicki.  Even Lizzie would have 20 min. drive.  Vicki - it's right outside the gates.  Like the rest of poor people ;)  LOL  She's in a commercial industrial area by car lots, medical buildings and where Lab goes for boarding.  Her competition is located in a shopping center.

http://www.cutfitoc.com/contact-us

It is.  Remember Tamra getting mad Heather had a competitor on Good Day LA?  Well, one opened within less than a mile of Cut.  But you are correct.  They would have to get up and take the 5 freeway go way inland or take the Toll Road.  Not convenient to anyone but Lizzie and Vicki.  Even Lizzie would have 20 min. drive.  Vicki - it's right outside the gates.  Like the rest of poor people ;)  LOL  She's in a commercial industrial area by car lots, medical buildings.  Her competition is located in a shopping center.

Whoa, it's Friday night but I'm not drinking.  Don't know what happened with all my quote replies LOL

• Love 2

has Tamra changed now that she is a going to church

No way is the church-going sincere - it's a calculated PR move, as is the rest of her persona in the latest season.

Side note - when this series first aired, Vicki constantly referred to her faith, sacred marriage vows, and so on. There were very strong religious overtones. Now...not so much.

• Love 8

No way is the church-going sincere - it's a calculated PR move, as is the rest of her persona in the latest season.

Side note - when this series first aired, Vicki constantly referred to her faith, sacred marriage vows, and so on. There were very strong religious overtones. Now...not so much.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Tamra fell off the Jesus wagon.
  • Love 4

I'm really curious about the cancer/fake cancer storyline to come. In the First Look, Shannon asked Brooks if he's still "juicing," and Brooks said - yes, and I'm down 42 lbs. in five months. It was all said in a positive, look how well I'm doing on my diet kind of way. I've known lots of ppl. with cancer who've lost weight, and it's never anything to celebrate. For obvious reasons, ie. the weight loss is due to chemo or vomiting or medications, etc... Shannon then goes on to say that Brooks keeps refusing to meet with a doctor who combines eastern and western medicine with great success, and normally I'd say that's his prerogative, but it just feels like another clue to Brooks' fake cancer storyline. I'm calling it - the guy's a fraud!

• Love 5
(edited)

I am curious to see how this all plays out. At this point, Meghan has lost all credibility with me and I am more or less ready to write her off as unbearably obnoxious to question someone's cancer diagnosis. That said, I did read an interview with her lately where she said she wasn't the only one questioning it and that both Brooks and Vicki made conflicting statements that did not make sense. More interesting, though, is that Heather of all people did not shoot down the whole "cancer is fake" hypothesis when she was on WWHL. I forget what she said, but it was definitely cryptic and something like, "I've always supported Vicki and Brooks, but things took an odd turn this season and the court of public opinion will have its way." I feel like Heather would normally be the first person to say, "It's absolutely untrue, Brooks would never fake cancer," so her comment spoke volumes.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 3
(edited)
I am curious to see how this all plays out. At this point, Meghan has lost all credibility with me and I am more or less ready to write her off as unbearably obnoxious to question someone's cancer diagnosis. That said, I did read an interview with her lately where she said she wasn't the only one questioning it and that both Brooks and Vicki made conflicting statements that did not make sense.

Who the fuck is Meghan to be questioning anything regarding Brooks.  She just got here! Fuck her. 

ETA:  I just re-read my posting! Two "fucks"! The RHNY gals would be letting me have it right now!

Edited by zenme
  • Love 4

Leave it to Shannon to get a "holistic" personal trainer! :-D

Speaking of suckers, I felt angry about Vicki (?) inviting the scam artist median over. I'd love to see Tamra tripping him up with that question about what the tattoo was, but have a feeling the two suckers will give him an out, probably by blabbing "Yes! You knew about her tattoo of _________!", followed by him claiming that's what saw.

Tamra's gym is failing fast so now they're attempting something new; posting YouTube videos! I could tell Eddie is losing patience with her, just like with Simon.

• Love 3

Why doesn't Tamra write the script instead of nagging Eddie?  Lame.

How tall is Shannon about 5'6" or so  I guess there is a likeability factor to Shannon she is very transparent.

I am not digging the séance.  O can see where it was good for Billy. 

• Love 2

From what I saw, it didn't really seem to be helping him.

What I don't understand about all of this is their need to know if she was in pain or suffered. I mean, I get needing to be comforted about that, but Vicki made a deal about how they decided not to do an autopsy.  Wouldn't that have given them a bit more definitive information that they can get from the Median?

• Love 2

Three rocky marriages - which will survive?

imo the ball player was a bad bet - unless Meghan was going for a short-term investment.

Eddie might've just wanted the television exposure.

Seems like there's more to be revealed about David and Shannon.

• Love 1

What I don't understand about all of this is their need to know if she was in pain or suffered. I mean, I get needing to be comforted about that, but Vicki made a deal about how they decided not to do an autopsy.  Wouldn't that have given them a bit more definitive information that they can get from the Median?

That is what I thought- it sounded rather serene the scene as described through Billy's eyes.  I am just not s séance person but the brother looked relieved when he heard no pain.  Does anyone think Tamra was primed to ask the tattoo question.  I am kind of hoping the séance guy tells Vicki her mom did not appreciate her getting in her coffin with her brassy hair. 

• Love 4

That would have been funny if the medium told Tamra, "Vicki's mother said to go fuck yourself, and also that there is a man named Eddie in your life who is cheating on you."

• Love 13

That would have been funny if the medium told Tamra, "Vicki's mother said to go fuck yourself, and also that there is a man named Eddie in your life who is cheating on you."

I so needed this giggle today, you have no idea.  Thank you.  

• Love 5

Consulitng a medium to contact mom.  What in the fuck.  And while I am with Tamra, this guy is full of shit the way they are now cheapening mom's death by using it as the typical Bravo segment complete with the dopey music during Tamra's talking head.

• Love 16
(edited)

So Meghan actually reveals what this sham marriage is actually like?  She's alone a lot, maybe just about ALL of the time & asshole Jimmy is off who knows where & with who knows who?  

Well, asshole Jimmy, you better be smarter than that guy at Conde Nast & the users of Ashley Madison, cuz Gawker & random hackers are certainly sniffing around now.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 12
(edited)

When Tamra and Eddie were practicing that gym routine and Tamra said she was "just going through the motions," did anyone else yell "Just like your marriage!!" Because I did.

ETA:

Nice bracelet David gave to Shannon as a shut the hell up gift.

It didn't work.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 13

Okay, this is off topic, but everytime I see Jill Kargman on the Odd Mom Out commercials, I want to slug her.

I really like that show though.

I'm sure Meghan's Step Daughter is so thrilled that  millions of people know she is on birth control. 

• Love 13

Vicks forgot her mom was dead? She's a horrible actress. That scene seemed so fake. Give me a break. She's been consumed by her mother's death. She did not forget.

Meghan is an asshole. She was trying so hard to push out some tears. Her ducts must be blocked. I hear there's a procedure for that. Maybe Terry can perform it pro bono as his human interest story on Botched.

I chuckled at the Shannon workout scenes. I think she looks great. I love that she weighs 134 pounds because so do I!

• Love 18

I'm wondering if Ryan's arrest will be featured on the show. They're still filming, right?

The irony is last week's episode he made some "bad decision" according to Tamra but was really turning it around and will be a great dad...Oy.  What a fucking creep.

• Love 5

Hmmm..a nice balance of individual narrative and group dynamics. New York needed to be this way.

Meghan...I think her intentions are good...but she's going about it all wrong. Still this might be realistic..in a weird way.

Tamra...i detected movement in her face..could this mean satan is releasing his grip on her soul?

Vicki.. a medium...hmmm...

Shannon.. affairs are hard to get over..and reading comments on here and other places sadden me with the blaming of the victim instead of the cheater... irregardless of how not picky the victim is.

• Love 7

When Tamra and Eddie were practicing that gym routine and Tamra said she was "just going through the motions," did anyone else yell "Just like your marriage!!" Because I did.

ETA:

It didn't work.

It certainly did not.  

"Here's a bracelet for you"

"Thanks.  I don't want to think about the affair even though I asked you every restaurant you ever took her to and this is the only one within 100 miles we could go to, but I still think about it 50 to 100 times a day in between eating and giving myself wrinkles by smiling."  

• Love 13

Consulitng a medium to contact mom. What in the fuck. And while I am with Tamra, this guy is full of shit the way they are now cheapening mom's death by using it as the typical Bravo segment complete with the dopey music during Tamra's talking head.

Don't you mean, median?
  • Love 13
(edited)

Meghan is a combination of thirsty, slightly well meaning, and dealt a shit situation. If I hadn't already witnessed his shitty behavior, I would be shocked that Jim left his angry distressed teen daughter who's dealing with her mother with a terminal illness and an absentee father in the care and custody of his wife of 4 months. His wife who is only 13 years older than the teen she's parenting.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 16

Really dull episode. Looking forward to seeing them in Tahiti next week.

Shannon you are not a cancer doctor. I doubt that David had an affair because you gained weight. Could it be because...I don't know.. . You're a pain in the ass and you're a huge buzzkill?

Next season storyline for Tamra: her and Eddie get a divorce.

Meghan has been married four months and is already lonely, her husband is never home and she's worried she's failing her step-daughter.

Next season storyline for Meghan ( if she's still on the show) : her and Jim gets divorced. She doesn't have to worry about spoiled step-daughter anymore.

• Love 14
Shannon.. affairs are hard to get over..and reading comments on here and other places sadden me with the blaming of the victim instead of the cheater... irregardless of how not picky the victim is.

I'm not sure anyone is blaming her, but she's made comments about the affair in every freakin' ep this season so far.  And she continues to humiliate the absolute fuck outta him on national TV.  Will it ever end?  She'll never get over it cuz she's a neurotic nutcase.

Look, don't get me wrong, he's no bargain.  Actually, I think he's a total shit-heel.  He can't even think to even give her a lousy card on Valentine's Day.  To me, that says he's a thoughtless prick.  But I feel absolutely no sympathy for her endless whining.  If she doesn't like this situation, end the marriage and be done with it.  Nah, Shannon is very calculated & cunning & manipulative.  She's getting even with him for the affair by endlessly nagging at him & torturing him & humiliating him on camera for the entire world to see.  I will never cease to be baffled why he's enduring this.

OK, he had an affair.  Does that give her the right to endlessly torture him, nag him & embarrass him in front of the world?  I've said it before & I'll say it again.  I don't like either of these 2 characters.

• Love 11

I am suspicious of Meghan's stepdaughter's "special ed" classes, or whatever they call them. I wondered if she skips school and made up a story? What is Meghan babbling about raising children? That girl's leaving in less than a year. #ShutupMeghan

"I'll get Mom to babysit for me. Oh, wait...". That brings back memories. :-(

Weren't these gals in Tahiti recently? Or am I thinking of another show?

• Love 7

Hmmm..a nice balance of individual narrative and group dynamics. New York needed to be this way.

Meghan...I think her intentions are good...but she's going about it all wrong. Still this might be realistic..in a weird way.

Tamra...i detected movement in her face..could this mean satan is releasing his grip on her soul?

Vicki.. a medium...hmmm...

I've seen a few comments blaming Shannon for the affair, but the majority of the comments are about how Shannon's gone about working on repairing their relationship. She seems to be dwelling on the betrayal and not on what was happening with David and their relationship that would cause David to seek something outside of his marriage.

• Love 7