Type keyword(s) to search

19 Parodies and Counting: The Goofy Thread

Aja
  • Start Topic

I think there should be a celebrity mommie switch. Send Mama June to the Duggar home for a week and sent Michelle to the Honey Boo Boo hovel for a week. I bet both would come back changed people in a lot of ways.

I want them to switch Kate and Michelle. I want to see Jim Bob react to a sweet, demure woman like Kate and I want to see if Michelle can handle any of Kate's girls. I want to see Michelle explain to Mady why her brothers are more important than her.

• Love 7

Music by the "concert pianist" Jana 

Lyrics by that terrible, terrible engagement dude 

Costumes by the ever-fashionable Michelle 

Photography by Jinger (so expect more photos on the side of a busy road with bugs everywhere) 

Set design by the logistically challenged Sierra

STARRING Josh as the misunderstood sorrowful hero 

Jim Boob can be the Director and Publicist after his stellar efforts in the last few weeks

• Love 3

I don't like Hof going after the girls like that. Tacky and tasteless joking. They've been through sexual hell already. Enough. Yes, even Jill and Jessa.

“We don’t have locks on our girls’ doors, because we’ve never needed them. Apparently the Bunny Ranch brothel is a safer place for young girls than the Duggar household.”

Ok, THIS made me laugh, because it's true. At least the Bunny Ranch openly admits to whoring out, unlike the Duggs.

Oh, I forgot, since we're on fanfic and crossovers:

pic_6_558976.jpg

• Love 13

Michelle can star in this one: On a Clear Day You Can Seewald Forever

Sorry to interrupt all the proposed fanfic, but I have real media news. A "source close to the situation" says that Jill and Jessa want to "return to public life." I pretty much blew off the beginning part of the article. 

http://www.people.com/article/jessa-duggar-jill-duggar-coping-after-josh-molestation-scandal

I'm curious as to the sources. Do they still have the Huckabee PR guy on retainer? Or is this an inside job by Jana and Mechelle?

'Jessa, 22, added that the exposure was a "re-victimization."'

Shouldn't that be "re-non-victimization"?

• Love 16

Michelle can star in this one: On a Clear Day You Can Seewald Forever

'Jessa, 22, added that the exposure was a "re-victimization."'

Shouldn't that be "re-non-victimization"?

Yup. Yet another way that they're trying to play both sides of this thing. Pick a side, ladies! 

• Love 5

ABCs next Bachelor: John David Duggar!

Since Boob will be starring in 'Hairspray', how abt Me-chelle starring in 'Shampoo' remake called 'Permanent'?

Or Boob starring in a new movie 'Lord of the Flies' with all his Gothard cronies.

• Love 2

"The Roar of the Tater Tots, The Smell of the Howlers"

Churchhoney, I get the feeling you are an Anthony Newley fan.

If Jill and Jessa feel "cloaked in shame", I feel sorry for them. They've done nothing to be ashamed of.

• Love 1

Hey that would be a good name for a Lifetime movie--"Banned from a Brothel: The Josh Duggar Story."

He thought it was  a restaurant that served rabbit stew.

• Love 5

Churchhoney, I get the feeling you are an Anthony Newley fan.

If Jill and Jessa feel "cloaked in shame", I feel sorry for them. They've done nothing to be ashamed of.

Agreed.

But "Jill and Jessa Cloaked in Shame"? Newley (gone too soon) could have made a great song out of that.

• Love 1

"Flowers in the TTH" - the story of siblings with monotonous first initials who, for lack of options and parental induced isolation, turn to incestuous sexual exploration.

Followed by the sequels: "If There Be Thongs" and "Pedos in the Broken Winnebego". VC would be so proud.

Ok. That felt wrong.

• Love 13

"Flowers in the TTH" - the story of siblings with monotonous first initials who, for lack of options and parental induced isolation, turn to incestuous sexual exploration.

Followed by the sequels: "If There Be Thongs" and "Pedos in the Broken Winnebego". VC would be so proud.

Ok. That felt wrong.

I just hurt myself laughing. Oh god that was funny!!!

• Love 2
(edited)

Hey, It finally got fun around here again!

Ok I want "Chick Lit" book where Jana  backs out of her wedding at the last minute and runs away to Savanah, She is offered a huge advance on a book so Jinger moves in with her. They work on the book but then Jana's "Decorating on the Cheap" blog takes off and Jinger gets work as a photographer. Jinger eventually marries someone from the publishers and Jana settle down with Tim Tebow, ( cause apparently that's what's in the collective unconscious and there is no escape).

OR the Supernatural! Jackson is bit by a rouge werewolf while out on a hunting trip. Impressed with his supernatural strength, Justin, James , Jason, Jeremiah and Jedidiah decide to transform also. Their new pack leader is thrilled and moves them all to the hills outside Memphis where they make a great living designing and building fantasy tree houses and play structures. In the sequel, Josie becomes a vampire.

I didn't even know there was a Jason before I looked up all those names

Edited by Honeycocoa
  • Love 6

With the agreement of my fellow mods, I just started a "goofy thread" to accommodate the tangent we went off on - and I started - yesterday.

I am moving appropriate posts to that thread so that they no longer clutter up the Media thread.

Thanks Jella !

• Love 7

"Here Comes the Duggars" (fron Here Comes the Brides)

Where they invade a mountain town to spread their kind of love (of Jesus). And convert all the uneducated men.

A very special episode consists of the schoolmarm Jessa (Miss Essie) marrying the good-looking, but dunb as rocks Ben (Big Swede).

Starring Mary as the wise & worldy Lottie,

Boob as know-it-all, loud Jason, Me-chelle as Biddie, Josh & Anna off-screen as Jeremy & Candy ('cause I hated them), and Josiah as sweet, shy handsome Joshua.

Oh, and the evil Mayor as Aaron Stempel.

Of course there'd be no room for Capt Clancy, because how fun would that character be without his drink.

• Love 1

Brought to you by PBS and underwritten by the Humane Society:

"CATS"

All available cats and other furry friends with sharp claws from Arkansas invade the TTH and grounds.

They have come for retribution for abusing a defenseless cat.

Narration by Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper

• Love 7

Sopranokris!!! that was hilarious!!!!! they did M's bug eye perfectly

Best quote"I'm gonna start popping them out 4 at a time! (bug eyed)!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

• Love 4

The Duggars as the only family to survive the zombie apocalypse.  The zombies don't attack them because their brains are too shriveled from lack of use and the remaining part of the brain, that used solely for feeling superior to others, is too bitter to eat.  We watch the Duggars go on various excursions for supply, travelling to the tater tot factory, hoping against hope that the tots are still edible.  They also go to Joann's Fabrics to ensure they have enough cloth to keep themselves in fundy approved long skirts.  Great drama ensues when Mechelle runs out of hairspray.  I see them creating Gilligan's island quality devices.

• Love 6

In my Duggar movie, Jim Bob would be played by John Edwards. Bad helmet hair is a must. Amy Grant would play Michelle. The Pillsbury Dough Boy would play Josh.

. YES. Casting is perfecto. Thanks all for these posts, having a tough day but I'm good now!
  • Love 1