Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Commercials

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, nokat said:

An Allstate commercial with Dean Winters as the latest hashtag challenge. "Tens of tens of views." The guy driving by just staring at him like wtf as he dances and then hits the truck in front of him. I laugh every time.

So do I. I can see that happening. You see someone doing something weird in the street and turned to look and hit a car. I love that he says 'tens of tens of views'. Funny and accurate.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, nokat said:

An Allstate commercial with Dean Winters as the latest hashtag challenge. "Tens of tens of views." The guy driving by just staring at him like wtf as he dances and then hits the truck in front of him. I laugh every time.

I guess we won't be seeing anymore from him now that he's an influencer with all his views. Just like everyone under 30 seems to think they are.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, nokat said:

I love the looks that guy gives Dean Winters.

• Love 7
On 3/29/2022 at 8:18 PM, InDueTime said:

It's rare that I like a Liberty Mutual ad. But, I like this sequel.

"So only you pay for what you..line?" "NEED."😆

Oh is that new? I wondered why I didn't remember some of his lines.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Mass Mutual is running some funny commercials:

The kid playing Little League, with mom shouting "You can do it" and the like while Dad shouts "Even if you don't, it's OK."

The mother asking the father what would happen if he was out of work for a while and when he asks what could happen, the whole family takes turns yelling out things that could happen - Grandpa yells Scurvy.

• LOL 5

The new (at least to me) one for Liberty Mutual with the 2 knitters and the bulldog. They try to one-up each other, ending with knitted oxfords: 'Dude! Those are fire!' 

Now if LM would just phase out the Emu and Doug...

• Love 4
19 hours ago, sempervivum said:

The new (at least to me) one for Liberty Mutual with the 2 knitters and the bulldog. They try to one-up each other, ending with knitted oxfords: 'Dude! Those are fire!' 

Now if LM would just phase out the Emu and Doug...

I like Limu !!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I love the new  Geico commercial... The lamps!!! Makes me LOL every time. 

I don't really care for that one.  Probably because I'm not a hockey fan so the references don't resonate much.  But I do love the one with the Victorians.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

"Gasp!" It's a ghost!"

"It's called self care."

The actor's delivery is great.  I also like when she's squeezing between two of them to get down the stairs.  "No, pardon me."

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Lol. "We don't need to print the internet."

Guilty.  I read so much better in hard copy than on a screen.  It's a good thing my guilt over wasting paper keeps me from printing more than I do.

Great delivery on that line, and I also love his reaction to the gazing ball.  All of it, really - after not much enjoying the last couple of entries in the series, this one had me laughing again.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

My printer died over 3+ years ago and  I have not replaced it. Anything I feel I need to save I use Evernote.  I have only flown a couple of times before the Pandemic and used my phone to verify my ticket then. Not sure I will ever get another printer.

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Tell that to my husband.  Sigh,

9 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

My favorite will always be "We don't need a sign to tell us to live, laugh, love."

I am not giving up my "Rise and Shine" sign at my coffee bar.  How else will I remember to rise and shine?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Just an FYI for you Dr. Rick fans out there, you can download his book "Dr. Rick Will See You Now-A Guide to Unbecoming Your Parents" for free.

https://www.progressive.com/commercials-campaigns/dr-rick

It's about 119 pages long if you want to print it.  I did and it's really enjoyable.  It's kinda more like a coffee table book filled with similar examples as in the commercials as to how not to become your parents 😄

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Just an FYI for you Dr. Rick fans out there, you can download his book "Dr. Rick Will See You Now-A Guide to Unbecoming Your Parents" for free.

It's about 119 pages long if you want to print it.  I did and it's really enjoyable.  It's kinda more like a coffee table book filled with similar examples as in the commercials as to how not to become your parents 😄

I would hope there would be some kind of embedded protection to keep you from printing it!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SoMuchTV said:

I would hope there would be some kind of embedded protection to keep you from printing it!

At the very top of the cover page is says "A Lot of Copies Printed!"  So it's part of the joke to print it 😄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

Thanks for that, just the thanks to his parents had me laughing. I wonder how one becomes an expert in Parentamorphosis .

• LOL 5
15 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

This is a great one, one of Dr. Rick's best!  The lawn gnomes aren't coming back either.  😃

Idk, I've found the last few not so good, including this one.  I absolutely loathe the movie theater one.  I do like the parking one, though.  My dad was all about worrying about leaving before an event even started.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 4/19/2022 at 10:27 PM, Gramto6 said:

My printer died over 3+ years ago and  I have not replaced it. Anything I feel I need to save I use Evernote.  I have only flown a couple of times before the Pandemic and used my phone to verify my ticket then. Not sure I will ever get another printer.

I still have my printer,  but if I need to print something, I'll have to go buy new cartridges because the ones in it now have dried up from lack of use.

• Love 3

I've been seeing the Prime Medusa ad a lot lately and still think it's fun.  I noticed all the little snakes react to the action; sad at the beginning, interested in the shopping, happy at the bar.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

I've been seeing the Prime Medusa ad a lot lately and still think it's fun.  I noticed all the little snakes react to the action; sad at the beginning, interested in the shopping, happy at the bar.

It is rather cute but I still say her snakes need sun glasses too 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Haleth said:

I used to love that one.  Then I got hung up on the guy at the bar not deserving to be turned to stone for just winking at Medusa's friend and now I can't enjoy it at all.  Which is a shame because I'd not noticed the snakes having reactions.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, proserpina65 said:

I used to love that one.  Then I got hung up on the guy at the bar not deserving to be turned to stone for just winking at Medusa's friend and now I can't enjoy it at all.  Which is a shame because I'd not noticed the snakes having reactions.

Yeah, he was definitely a creep but maybe Medusa could have gotten her buddy, Cerberus to bite him on the leg or something.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

Idk, I've found the last few not so good, including this one.  I absolutely loathe the movie theater one.  I do like the parking one, though.  My dad was all about worrying about leaving before an event even started.  

She does it with such ease too.  If we're going by the stories then he'll be that way FOREVER!  But they were laughing it off like he'll only be that way for a little while.   FYI that's Persius, the one that killed Medusa 😄

Edited by Dirtybubble
Forgot something
  • Useful 1
On 4/20/2022 at 12:21 PM, proserpina65 said:

I do like the parking one, though.  My dad was all about worrying about leaving before an event even started.  

What made me laugh in that one was how Dr. Rick got testy when they wouldn't quit talking about parking. "No more talking about parking."

My dad would always leave the drive in before the end of the movie when I was a kid. I saw a lot of the endings of movies with no sound, looking out the back window as we drove away. It did influence me, when I go to a movie, I do not leave until the last credit is finished.

• Love 13

I love the Dr. Rick where the guy is asking how you can sell enough candles to make overhead.

I’m a Cost accountant so this is never in half the stores I go in to.  I wonder how fast they turn their inventory?  Do they own it, floor plan it, or consign it?

None of these are things my parents asked, those are about me.  But any time we went somewhere with my stepfather we’d get to the parking lot there would be a lengthy analysis of the lot exit patterns and the angle of the sun at our projected departure time, etc. I was 7, I just want to get in to the zoo and see the animals!

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

I like the dog saying 'the peanut butter box is here' in the Chewy ad. It just makes me smile everytime I hear it.

Sorry, just saw this: so me too!

On 2/28/2022 at 5:08 PM, chessiegal said:

"The peanut butter box is here. The peanut butter box is here." 😍

Edited by dgpolo
ETA
  • Love 9