Type keyword(s) to search

Behind The Scenes: Trivia And Other Gossip

• Start Topic

Rob Riggle is a retired Marine Corps Reserve Lieutenant Colonel with nine years of active duty and 14 years in the reserves. He went as a public affairs officer to Kosovo, Liberia and Albania, helped with the search and rescue at Ground Zero and served a year in Afghanistan.  

Edited by Silje
  • Love 3

Jimmy Stewart served in the military for 27 years after he'd already earned two academy award nominations. 

He was concerned that his celebrity and experience as a pilot would keep from combat, acting instead as a trainer,and lobbied for an active role in WWII.   He was eventually put in command of a B-24 Liberator unit and flew 20 missions and earned several medals.  This was the official number of missions, but he kept going on uncredited missions.  He stayed in the reserves after WWII.  He kept current on bombers up until he retired as brigadier general in the late 60's.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

Jimmy Stewart served in the military for 27 years after he'd already earned two academy award nominations. 

He was concerned that his celebrity and experience as a pilot would keep from combat, acting instead as a trainer,and lobbied for an active role in WWII.   He was eventually put in command of a B-24 Liberator unit and flew 20 missions and earned several medals.  This was the official number of missions, but he kept going on uncredited missions.  He stayed in the reserves after WWII.  He kept current on bombers up until he retired as brigadier general in the late 60's.

I wonder if he was the highest military ranked movie star?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Kromm said:

I would think that he would have to be.  There are only four ranks higher than Brigadier General and he was actually promoted to Major General while retired.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Kromm said:

He is indeed the highest active military ranked movie star, though is worth noting that Ed McMahon was also a Brigadier General in the Coast Guard.  And from the directing side, John Ford was a Rear Admiral in the Naval Reserve, and of course, after retiring from acting Ronald Reagan had the highest military ranking you can have by being Commander in Chief. 

• Love 8

As long as we're doing a military thread, for her work in entertaining Allied troops in sometimes downright chaotic and dangerous conditions during WWII, Marlene Dietrich received the US Medal of Freedom in 1947. Although from as early as Molly Pitcher and Deborah Sampson in the US Revolutionary War there HAVE been women who fought in combat in the US, it's only relatively recently that they've been able to do so officially so I thought it worth bringing a female celebrity who honored for doing so.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Princess Sparkle said:

He is indeed the highest active military ranked movie star, though is worth noting that Ed McMahon was also a Brigadier General in the Coast Guard.  And from the directing side, John Ford was a Rear Admiral in the Naval Reserve, and of course, after retiring from acting Ronald Reagan had the highest military ranking you can have by being Commander in Chief. 

Good point. Although I don't think Commander in Chief is technically a military rank. Anymore than Secretary of Defense is.  It's just a concession that the boss of the highest authority isn't military. 

It's a quirk of ours and similar systems, since of course we all know of Banana republic places where El Presidente is indeed a General (not that a U.S. President can't be a General--we've had a few who were--but they're technically retired from those ranks). 

We are probably straining the definitions of celebrities here again a bit (my earlier inquiry had been specifically about movie stars). but just to close this loop, the highest ranked President was George Washington. Who was "General of the Armies of the United States".  That makes sense of course. But the highest rank President who was a career military person, is a tie between Dwight Eisenhower and U.S. Grant, who both became General of the Army (it was called something else during Grant's time however)--but basically they were the 5 Star Generals who are the top of the heap (Washington's rank, "General of the Armies" is the equivalent to 6 Stars, but in his case that was only posthumous and ceremonial--the only actual serving officer who was 6-Stars was Gen. John Pershing). Douglas MacArthur (who's so famous I guess he definitely counts as a celebrity) supposedly was a popular candidate for a 6th Star, but it never actually happened.

Apparently theoretically these six star Generals command ALL branches of the US Military, by the way, so you can see why it wouldn't be done much. 

To round this out, a little more trivia about Douglas MacArthur. His father, General Arthur MacArthur Jr., was a veteran of the Union Army. His mother was from a Confederate family--two of her brothers were Confed veterans and refused to attend the wedding.  Arthur and Douglas are the first father-son combo to both receive the Medal of Honor. Douglas was President of the American Olympic Committee in the late 1920s (apparently not a full time job back then since he continued in the military). 

Edited by Kromm

I don't think you're straining regards to US Generals being celebrities - at least the ones you mentioned, Kromm.

They were the celebrities before movies, radio & tv.  Even movie studios didn't allow their actors to be listed in credits until the late teens. 

I actually came to mention George Washington, but you beat me to it.  At the time, the reason for the posthumous upgrade in rank, is so that he will always be the highest ranking officer ever.  Congress gave him greater seniority over Pershing.

The Act was effective on July 4th, 1976.

Edited by roamyn
  • Love 1

My question kinda doesn't fit here, but it's the closest topic I could find. 

There are some actors that work on several TV projects at once and seem to be everywhere: names that come to mind are Aisha Tyler, Steve Harvey, Kevin Hart (TV, movies, and stand-up), and at one time, Drew Carey. Are networks approaching them about the various jobs, do these TV personalities go out seeking additional work, or is there some crazy combination of the two? I admire these kinds of actors for their hustle and great work ethic, and I also think they must be a little bit manic to take on this much work. 

Edited by topanga
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, topanga said:

My question kinda doesn't fit here, but it's the closest topic I could find. 

There are some actors that work on several TV projects at once and seem to be everywhere: names that come to mind are Aisha Tyler, Steve Harvey, Kevin Hart (TV, movies, and stand-up), and at one time, Drew Carey. Are networks approaching them about the various jobs, do these TV personalities go out seeking additional work, or is there some crazy combination of the two? I admire these kinds of actors for their hustle and great work ethic, and I also think they must be a little bit manic to take on this much work. 

A little bit from column A and a little bit from column B. The truth is it doesn't take all that much time to host a game show. They can bang out a week's worth of episodes in a day so the time commitment isn't as big as you'd think. Most of the people mentioned hustle for work, but the thing is once they've got a few successes under their belt, networks are more likely to reach out to them because they are known quantities and the networks can feel safe hiring them. And part of it is it's so hard to start working, so once people are out there, they want to keep working, keep being a visible part of Hollywood so that they remain known and can keep booking work.

• Love 4

The Swedish-born Jenny Lind became a worldwide celebrity with her flawless soprano to the degree that more than one U.S. town built opera houses just  so she could make a stop in their locale on her US tour -and she had quite a few novelty items from soup to furniture  made with her name and/or image on it that sold like hot cakes. ALL this took place in the 1850's through 1860's- decades before the phonograph or radio had been invented so only her reputation living up to her hype made her a celebrity since no one outside her immediate vicinity could have heard her voice.

We had a Jenny Lind nursery set & high chair 4 our kids.  That was back in the late 80s, early 90s, and I knew who Jenny Lind was.  Beautiful set.

I wonder how many Milennial or Gen X parents know that nowadays?

Here's a sorta one:  When Abraham Lincoln's body was exhumed for the final reburial in 1901, one of the workers brought his young son.

They opened the coffin to gaze upon the great man's face, which was surprisingly in good condition.

That young boy died in the 1960s.

Therefore, 100 years aft his death, there was still one person alive who could say he saw Lincoln in the flesh.

• Love 8
On 9/30/2016 at 11:31 PM, roamyn said:

Here's a sorta one:  When Abraham Lincoln's body was exhumed for the final reburial in 1901, one of the workers brought his young son.

They opened the coffin to gaze upon the great man's face, which was surprisingly in good condition.

That young boy died in the 1960s.

Therefore, 100 years aft his death, there was still one person alive who could say he saw Lincoln in the flesh.

He beat what likely was the last witness to   the living Lincoln by roughly a decade- as 5-year-old Maryland native Sam Seymour had been in Ford's Theatre with  his nursemaid and family friends when John Wilkes Booth did the deed.  The elderly Mr. Seymour would recount his historic encounter in 1956 on "I've Got a Secret" to the panel and home audience when he was 96 just two months before his own death! So , yes there was indeed someone who had seen the living Lincoln who lived to see (and participate in) the advent of television!  Alas, the panel did not think to ask him relevant questions as to what his parents and their friends' sympathies were and whether the nursemaid herself was African-American (almost a given) and whether she was more positive in getting to see the President than the other adults.

• Love 5

Even though we associate them with two completely different time periods, Martin Luther King & Anne Frank were both born in 1929, MLK on 1/15 & Anne on 6/12. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Even though we associate them with two completely different time periods, Martin Luther King & Anne Frank were both born in 1929, MLK on 1/15 & Anne on 6/12. 

!?  This makes an odd wrinkle in my historical fabric.

• Love 4

That reminds me of one of those facts I see pop up every so often - Betty White is older than sliced bread. She was born in 1922 and sliced bread was first sold by a Missouri bread company in 1928. 

Edited by Princess Sparkle
Typo
  • Love 12
On 02/09/2016 at 11:06 PM, Mountainair said:

Probably only interesting to me (and known by all) but I recently learned that Mary Martin's (the only person I ever knew as Peter Pan) son was Larry Hagman from I Dream of Jeannie and Dallas fame. 

Wow - cool!

Dame Nellie Melba, who is credited with inventing the name "Melba," her stage name, inspired by her hometown of Melbourne. Melba toast and Peach Melba were named for the singer.

I was always curious to know the origins of the toast. Thank you for teaching me.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2016 at 10:48 PM, forumfish said:

Another soprano whose name became a brand of sorts: Dame Nellie Melba, who is credited with inventing the name "Melba," her stage name, inspired by her hometown of Melbourne. Melba toast and Peach Melba were named for the singer.

As long as we're doing trivial links: the Miss 'Melba' s hometown of Melbourne was named after Lord Melbourne (AKA William Lamb), Queen Victoria's first (and possibly favorite) Prime Minister AND the city itself was the capital of the British Crown Colony of Victoria during the Queen's reign so I can't help  but think that she must have been amused by that. Oh, and Lord Melbourne was the widower of Lady Caroline Lamb who had fallen into ruin via her rather public fling with the notorious Lord Byron who was also carrying on with Mary Shelley's sister Claire Clairmont whilst separated from Lady Byron after the birth of their own daughter  the mathematician (!)Lady Ada Byron (believed by some to have invented the first proto computer).  Whew! That 'triangle' had so many sides it was a virtual circle!

• Love 5

I really need someone to give me a clear sense of just what the hell happened between Kalinda and Alicia on The Good Wife behind the scenes. I know the two actresses didn't get along...but to film their characters' final scene together using green screen and then splice it together in post? That's a pretty intense level of hatred. Not even the Desperate Housewives went that far!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

Julianna Marguiles was named an Executive Producer during the 3rd season I believe and after that happened Kalinda's screentime lessened and lessened. The rumors were Marguiles was a diva behind the scenes.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really need someone to give me a clear sense of just what the hell happened between Kalinda and Alicia on The Good Wife behind the scenes. I know the two actresses didn't get along...but to film their characters' final scene together using green screen and then splice it together in post? That's a pretty intense level of hatred. Not even the Desperate Housewives went that far!

You can read all about it on The Good Wife board.  There is a long thread dedicated to all the speculation:  

19 hours ago, pivot said:

Julianna Marguiles was named an Executive Producer during the 3rd season I believe and after that happened Kalinda's screentime lessened and lessened. The rumors were Marguiles was a diva behind the scenes.

Correction: JM became a producer starting season 3, never an Executive Producer.  Also AP's screentime never really decreased. There were just no scenes between JM and AP starting the middle of season 4.

Among TV critics/reporters, the rumors were that AP was the cause.  See the responses to this tweet.

Edited by Noreaster
On 10/3/2016 at 6:06 PM, DisneyBoy said:

I really need someone to give me a clear sense of just what the hell happened between Kalinda and Alicia on The Good Wife behind the scenes.

The most simple explanation I can give is that Julianna Marguiles is, in fact, the devil.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, TaraS1 said:

The most simple explanation I can give is that Julianna Marguiles is, in fact, the devil.

She did always seem a little evil when she played Carrol Hathaway. i.e. Nurse Hathaway never seemed like a person who'd attempted suicide. Homicide, maybe. But not suicide. 

But then I loved her as Alicia Florrick, so I forgot about her evil side. 

22 hours ago, orza said:

Personality clash and wildly different working styles. It happens.

But did David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson ever refuse to film a scene together on X-Files? I heard a rumor that Duchovny was sometimes so mean that he brought Gillian Anderson to tears.  But they still managed to make great TV movies--and entertaining movies

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, topanga said:

But did David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson ever refuse to film a scene together on X-Files? I heard a rumor that Duchovny was sometimes so mean that he brought Gillian Anderson to tears.  But they still managed to make great TV movies--and entertaining movies

Regardless of whatever clashes they had on set, at least those two were professional to not let it affect what happened on screen. Julianna should have taken notes. Because I don't care who was responsible for the initial feud BTS of The Good Wife; I just blame Julianna for letting it get to the point where she couldn't even share scenes with Archie and insisted on doing that ridiculous split screen. 

Honorable mention goes to the Kings for being spineless wimps who refused to put their foot down with her. 

ETA: Honestly, Julianna just doesn't seem a pleasant person in general. I remember one roundtable with other actresses where Kirsten Dunst talked about how hard she worked during Fargo s02, and Julianna said something snarky/dismissive about it (because Kirsten only filmed 10 eps so what would she know about how hard filming is?). And then there's how they cut back on the courtroom scenes per Julianna's request, which was ridiculous because it was a freakin' legal drama. 

Edited by galax-arena
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, topanga said:

Not exactly comparable situations.  X-Files was a show with two leads and not much else.

39 minutes ago, galax-arena said:

Regardless of whatever clashes they had on set, at least those two were professional to not let it affect what happened on screen. Julianna should have taken notes. Because I don't care who was responsible for the initial feud BTS of The Good Wife; I just blame Julianna for letting it get to the point where she couldn't even share scenes with Archie and insisted on doing that ridiculous split screen. 

Honorable mention goes to the Kings for being spineless wimps who refused to put their foot down with her. 

This assumes JM has that much influence.  AP has said she wanted out of the show in season 4.  Wouldn't it seem that other people like the network might be driving some of these decisions?

The Good Wife actually got a ton of acclaim in season 5 and was appearing on a lot of TV critics' top 10 lists.  Since keeping JM and AP apart wasn't hurting the show and possibly even helped it, it's easy to see why the showrunners and the network would continue to keep the two apart.  

Edited by Noreaster
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, topanga said:

She did always seem a little evil when she played Carrol Hathaway. i.e. Nurse Hathaway never seemed like a person who'd attempted suicide. Homicide, maybe. But not suicide. 

I think it's those evil-looking eyebrows of hers.

• Love 6
On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 8:32 AM, TaraS1 said:

Anyone remember the feud between Sarah Michelle Gellar and Susan Lucci during SMG's All My Children days?  It's the reason I have never liked SMG and have never/will never watch anything she's in.  I was a huge soap fan back in the day and even though I thought Lucci was a bad actress (she lost the Emmy all those times for a reason!), I still had tremendous respect for her as someone who had essentially helped put AMC and soaps in general on the map back in the 70's.  SMG just came off as a spoiled, entitled brat.

In other news, Julianna Marguiles is the devil. 

I remember this feud. I was an AMC fan and I'm the same age as SMG. That feud was mostly one sided. SMG was a child actress for almost all of her AMC run. If she really had been the terror Lucci implied that she was, SMG would have been fired rather than have a 3 year run on the show. In what universe does a showrunner or producer decide to keep the teenager they hired a couple of months ago who is rude to their star of more than 20 years who was getting paid a million dollars a year? Lucci's bullshit story makes no fucking sense. I don't know that I'd even call it a feud when it was really a display of Lucci's insane ego and narcissism.

SMG joined the show to play Erica Kane's daughter  that she had given up for adoption. SMG's character, Kendall, was supposed to be roughly SMG's age. Erica became pregnant with Kendall when she was raped by a friend if her father when she was 14. First problem with the story is that Lucci insisted on playing 14 year old Erica in the flashback. This also made present day Erica 30 years old when Lucci was rounding in on 50. Fans protested that even though they loved La Lucci, there was no way she was believable as a 30 year old. Additionally, there were some date mismatches with the existing canon biography of Erica. So Kendall got a case of soap opera rapid aging syndrome. 15 year old SMG was now playing a character who was in her early 20s (21 or 22?). SMG looked every bit the teen that she was, but she managed to do some fantastic work. The year that SMG won an emmy for best young talent was the first year that Lucci had not been nominated. Suddenly, Kendall was written off the show.

• Love 3

The story goes that Kate Mulgrew was resentful of Jeri Ryan from the jump because of the way Ryan was added to the existing cast of Voyager at the expense of another actor. The tension reportedly got so bad that Ryan would be physically sick before they had scenes together. And you know what? All viewers ever saw onscreen was a caring, mentoring relationship between Janeway and Seven of Nine. So kudos and thanks to both of them for their professionalism.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

First problem with the story is that Lucci insisted on playing 14 year old Erica in the flashback. This also made present day Erica 30 years old when Lucci was rounding in on 50.

Wow. This is all new to me, but the thought of it makes me laugh out loud. It reminds me of that scene in "Mommie Dearest" when the very mature Joan Crawford steals the soap opera job (a character who's twenty-something) from her daughter Christina while Christina is recovering from surgery. Cringey and hilarious all at once!

• Love 7
On 8/14/2016 at 7:20 PM, anna0852 said:

Gibson and Patinkin have had issues getting along with each other going back to their days on Chicago Hope. And Patinkin is the one that ended up pretty much walking out on the show with no notice.

Gibson and Shemar Moore also had issues. I'm guessing that Gibson has a temper and there are lots of incidents that we haven't heard.

• Love 3

Well, his temper and lack of self-control is pretty much why Gibson got fired this summer.

Mandy Patinkin said in an interview a few years ago that he left Criminal Minds for his own mental health.

[H]e signed on to star in CBS procedural Criminal Minds but abruptly left in 2007, before the third season began, to the shock of the show’s creators.

Patinkin only recently began opening up in interviews about that departure. “The biggest public mistake I ever made was that I chose to do Criminal Minds in the first place,” he says. “I thought it was something very different. I never thought they were going to kill and rape all these women every night, every day, week after week, year after year. It was very destructive to my soul and my personality. After that, I didn’t think I would get to work in television again.”

Edited by orza
  • Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:48 PM, forumfish said:

Melba toast and Peach Melba were named for the singer.

Two years ago, I made it my mission to score a box of melba toast and I eventually hit most of the grocery stores in a 60 mile radius. 

Two things:  "Melbatoast" starts to sound funny if repeated often enough and the name is extremely non-intuitive.  When no one had heard of it--really??--I would completely stump the band with "hard tan flat rectangular slices of dried bread."

P.S.  I finally got to 'the city' and found it.  I miss living in a city.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, atomationage said:

I think Melba Toast has gotten thicker and it's now called Texas Toast.

Nope, Texas toast is this , bread that is twice the thickness of regular bread & is usually served with very saucy stuff like barbeque. Melba toast is more like a cracker & is usually found in the cracker/cookie aisle, not with the bread.

Edited by GaT
isle & aisle are not the same thing
  • Love 7
On 10/7/2016 at 1:51 AM, HunterHunted said:

I remember this feud. I was an AMC fan and I'm the same age as SMG. That feud was mostly one sided. SMG was a child actress for almost all of her AMC run. If she really had been the terror Lucci implied that she was, SMG would have been fired rather than have a 3 year run on the show. In what universe does a showrunner or producer decide to keep the teenager they hired a couple of months ago who is rude to their star of more than 20 years who was getting paid a million dollars a year? Lucci's bullshit story makes no fucking sense. I don't know that I'd even call it a feud when it was really a display of Lucci's insane ego and narcissism.

SMG joined the show to play Erica Kane's daughter  that she had given up for adoption. SMG's character, Kendall, was supposed to be roughly SMG's age. Erica became pregnant with Kendall when she was raped by a friend if her father when she was 14. First problem with the story is that Lucci insisted on playing 14 year old Erica in the flashback. This also made present day Erica 30 years old when Lucci was rounding in on 50. Fans protested that even though they loved La Lucci, there was no way she was believable as a 30 year old. Additionally, there were some date mismatches with the existing canon biography of Erica. So Kendall got a case of soap opera rapid aging syndrome. 15 year old SMG was now playing a character who was in her early 20s (21 or 22?). SMG looked every bit the teen that she was, but she managed to do some fantastic work. The year that SMG won an emmy for best young talent was the first year that Lucci had not been nominated. Suddenly, Kendall was written off the show.

Ohh, I remember this too! Now granted, I was never a fan of Susan Lucci and all the fawning people did over her and those damn Emmy was ridiculous (you want to know why you lost that many time La Lucci? Because they were better than you. You are not a good actress!!) so I may be a little biased, but that was insane!  It was ludicrous. How the crew got through those takes without busting put laughing is beyond me. And the fact that somehow SMG came out of that with the bad reputation is baffling. She was a kid. So some maturity Susan. 

• Love 2

Somewhat well known, but I'll post it anyway:

Alice Cooper - The heavy metal monster who's done songs about necrophilia, executions, dead babies, rape, and serial killers, among other topics - is a substitute Bible study teacher at his church.

He's also an avid golfer.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sandman87 said:

Somewhat well known, but I'll post it anyway:

Alice Cooper - The heavy metal monster who's done songs about necrophilia, executions, dead babies, rape, and serial killers, among other topics - is a substitute Bible study teacher at his church.

He's also an avid golfer.

He came to our church one morning (in golf clothes!).  Sat right behind me and I shook his hand during the passing of the peace.  Everyone was talking about it afterwards  :)

• Love 2

Here's a shocker: Mackenzie Phillips ( formerly of "One Day at a Time" and "So Weird" ) in addition to having been in a latter-day revival of the Mamas and Papas has ALSO claimed to be a direct descendant of Presidents John and John Quincy Adams via her mother's side. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, roamyn said:

Wouldn't that make Michelle Phillips  (the bigger celeb, IMO) descended from them?

I don't think Michelle is Mackenzie's mum.  I looked it up.  Her mum's name is Susan Adams

Edited by atomationage
looked it up
On 9/27/2016 at 6:26 PM, roamyn said:

We had a Jenny Lind nursery set & high chair 4 our kids.  That was back in the late 80s, early 90s, and I knew who Jenny Lind was.  Beautiful set.

I wonder how many Milennial or Gen X parents know that nowadays?

*raises hand*

I mainly know who she is because of American Girl, though. When I got the dolls/books as a kid and was a member of the fan club, they would have different things in their magazine/booklets about the dolls, and one of them, Kirsten, was an immigrant from Sweden in the 1800s, and there was a sidebar about Jenny Lind. 

41 minutes ago, atomationage said:

I don't think Michelle is Mackenzie's mum.  I looked it up.  Her mum's name is Susan Adams

Yeah, Mack and her older brother, Jeffrey, are the kids of John and his first wife, Susan. Michelle was his second wife and Chynna's mother, and his third wife, Genevieve Waite, had his younger two kids, Tamerlane (a boy) and Bijou (a girl). His fourth wife, Farnaz, is his widow. 

Susan Adams, BTW, is the one descended from the Adams Presidents, NOT Michelle. She also worked at the Pentagon when Mack was a baby--Mack was born in Alexandria, VA. 

Edited by UYI
On 07/10/2016 at 2:57 AM, lordonia said:

The story goes that Kate Mulgrew was resentful of Jeri Ryan from the jump because of the way Ryan was added to the existing cast of Voyager at the expense of another actor. The tension reportedly got so bad that Ryan would be physically sick before they had scenes together. And you know what? All viewers ever saw onscreen was a caring, mentoring relationship between Janeway and Seven of Nine. So kudos and thanks to both of them for their professionalism.

Whaaaaa....? Never knew a thing about this. Good on Jeri for powering through. I have a problem with Kate allowing her costar to feel so ill about it though...

Was the woman who played Kes as troubled back then as she eventually became? Maybe Kate felt protective over her..? (searching for the best possible answer here).

I guess Mandy left for the same reasons I stopped watching.  :)

I used to watch L&O: SVU because the writing was so sharp.... but eventually all the rapings got to be a touch unsettling. Chris Meloni leaving seemed like the right time to stop (or even before that).

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1