Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

And Brandi - it's ok to be shown on TV falling down drunk, having sex with whoever shows up at your house, but her lawyer was concerned about the space cake?  Seriously?  I'm thinking Eddie and LeAnn don't even need that - they have plenty.

Not a legal expert here, but isn't talking about eating the space cake if she weren't in a lawsuit enough to say she is the type of person that probably eats Space Cake and does other things not becoming of a person who wants custody of their kids, but is only stopping because she could get in trouble?  Talking about wanting to do it is just as bad!  

Others mentioned this but I love Lisa holding Kyle's hand for strength, then the awkward side hug that seemed to pain Brandi.... or maybe it was just the fillers that pained her, either way she looked in pain when she hugged Kim, it looked like a pity hug

It was ALL show.  She only did it because the other women were being so supportive of each other (which was beyond awesome) and it was supposed to be seen as a grand gesture.  It fell flat.  

I.E. The instagram photos of Alexia in the hospital?  My favorite was better sister Kathy visiting with a big, supportive smile on her face.  

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, come back Eileen!  

• Love 13

You know, I love animals and know it's probably too late, but I do hope Kingsley ends up in a sanctuary ( Are there such things?). It's not his fault he ended up with that loon.

Just the right home would be great for Kingsley - where he gets consistent discipline and lots of exercise.  I had a dog who would have been vicious were we not all kinds of vigilant in keeping her out of potentially troublesome situations.  Half of the answer was keeping her well-exercised, because a tired dog is a happy dog who isn't looking for someone to bite. Not saying that that's Kingsley's only issue, just saying that in the right home with the right guardians, he might be a perfectly acceptable dog. 

• Love 9

This. Exactly. I used to say that Kim should just get a nice Golden retriever, but now I don't even think she could handle that. She's just so horrible. How in the world does she live with herself? I am really kind of hoping she is off the wagon, because if she really is totally clean at this point, then wow. What a beast.

Goldens are one of the top biters in the US.  Part of that is probably because they are also one of the top breeds in popularity so there's more of them to bite, so a smaller percentage need to in order to make the list.  Also since they are so popular, there have been bad breeding practices, leading to temperament issues.  I think people are also more likely to just let their kids hang all over goldens unsupervised since the breed has a reputation for being a sweet and tolerant family dog (i.e. the owners are the problem).  So I agree, Kim couldn't handle one.  She'd once again be a shitty owner adding to a bad reputation for a breed.  

I have a dog with fear aggression issues.  We've been working since she was a puppy to overcome them.  When she was too young to attend group lessons I had a trainer coming to our house for privates.  She's been to group lessons once old enough.  She's even been sent away to boot camp.  Left to her own devices she may have ended up biting someone, but so far she hasn't.  It has been a lot of hard work and will continue to be for the rest of her life.  She's a lot better now, but that doesn't mean I can become complacent and let her regress.    

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 8

I have been simply grazed by my Labrador Retriever's teeth while playing with her, and even just THAT hurts like hell.   I can't begin to imagine if she actually clamped down the damage she is capable of.   Hence, my sympathies go out to ANYBODY who has been bitten/attacked by a dog!!!

If Kim is housing Kingsley; she will find out what 100% pain is when he bites her.   I agree with others, it's a matter of time before someone in that house is attacked. My money is on Kim herself.

I have mixed feelings on whether Kingsley should be put down or housed in a permanent sanctuary.   Pitbulls and Parolees star Tia Torres runs the Villalobos Rescue Center in New Orleans.  From watching the show, I know she's mentioned she has un-adoptable lifers housed there that appear to have a decent life.  Actually, I'm going to do some research to find out how to email her; see if she can intervene somehow in this situation.   Not sure what she could possibly do, but it's worth a shot.

Goldens are one of the top biters in the US.  Part of that is probably because they are also one of the top breeds so there's more of them to bite, so a smaller percentage need to in order to make the list.  Also since they are the top breed, there have been bad breeding practices, leading to temperament issues.  I think people are also more likely to just let their kids hang all over goldens unsupervised since the breed has a reputation for being a sweet and tolerant family dog (i.e. the owners are the problem).  So I agree, Kim couldn't handle one.  She'd once again be a shitty owner adding to a bad reputation for a breed.  

I've mentioned before, Kim's last dog was a lovely Golden Retriever named "Savannah"  who seemed to not be a problem.

Another thing is:  I want to know what breeder or rescue group agreed to give Kim Richards a Pit Bull.    

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 13

At least when Kim dies from her drug use none af these women will have to feel guilty. They at least tried to help her. Yes,even Brandi was concerned. If Kathy is still talking to her "4 times a day" and pretending she is fine, it will be on her.

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Love 10

I love Kim saying to Andy "let's get this straight I'm not struggling with my sobriety" they should have had a thought bubble that reads" I gave up on that shit years ago"

LOL (and now I want thought bubbles whenever Kim appears  -- Mystery Sobriety Theatre 3000!)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9

Who gives a FLYING FUCK if Kyle wasn't eating the cake simply because she didn't want to? Who cares if she's taken a toke before and decided to pass on camera? Who cares if she's trying to look like a goody two-shoes? How is that Brandi's business? Is she Ike Turner? What is with her "Eat the cake, Anna Mae" attitude? Shut up, you shrieking harpy. You probably did more damage to your custody case with your drunken antics than you would've if you'd had some cake yourself.

YES to this and all the comments that Kyle has the right to decide for herself whether she would eat the damn space cake.

I rarely getting steaming mad about these issues, since this show is supposed to entertain me, not up my blood pressure, but hot damn, Brandi is such a stupid idiot!! She was totally projecting her frustrations onto Kyle. I don't care if Chelsea Handler or whoever "gets away with everything and I don't" crap of a line. If Kyle doesn't want to do it, good for her. If Kyle DID do it, who gives a flying F. It's not up to Brandi to decide what Kyle should or shouldn't do.

If Kyle normally gets drunk on wine, does that mean she is a hypocrite if she doesn't drink any the next time she's with Brandi? Gawd, she has a right to do whatever she wants, and doesn't need an excuse to justify to Brandi why she decides to not participate on TV. Finding out Brandi didn't partake because it wouldn't look good makes BRANDI the hypocrite not Kyle. Actually, for ONCE Brandi was refraining, like a responsible adult, mom, and she's mad at Kyle?

I don't care if Kyle normally does crack and is now clutching her pearls over weed. That's her right. She's a parent Brandi, get with the program that with parenthood, how you present yourself does matter. It's called modeling.

Gawd she needs to be kicked off this show that she never belonged on in the first place.

Life isn't fair. We all learned this when we were 8 years old. Growing up means you figured this out years ago. It's not Brandis job to point this out 24/7. If I was Adriene Maloof, I would never speak to Brandi again! I was on Brandis side once, until I figured out she was the villain not the victim.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 18

Kim need not to have no more pets.  Not even a roach.

LOL.  This made my day.

I got the impression that shortly after Kim opened her mouth Brandi felt the ship sinking.  She usually butts in at every opportunity Brandi seemed to become very quiet as Kim and Kyle argue over the dog.  The hail Mary pass at the end where Brandi is proclaiming she doesn't want to come between family was just too funny.  Apparently, Brandi forgot the footage where she was telling Kim just the opposite.  This is the case of fungible Kim.  Brandi got to take her anger out on Kyle, something she has been doing to some degree for three seasons, and used Kim in the process and now there is not a graceful way to exit the relationship.  Kim is a grudge holder and Kim post Reunion will never be able to forgive what Brandi talked about on camera.    Which makes me think that Brandi may be smarter than I gave her credit.  All she needed was to stay friends with Kim through the finale.  There was such an excellent chance Kim would not comprehend the luncheon footage with Rinna that Brandi was confident misrepresenting it.

If Kim's kids are more upset over the loss of Kingsley than the injury to their cousin I say Kim may be one of the worst mother's ever.  To value your mom's dog over a relative's health and welfare indicates to me she has raised incredibly entitled children with no sense of value.  The other side of that coin of course is Kim is lying about her kids being devastated and just uses it to get out of accepting responsibility.  How bad was it when Kim claimed Kingsley was at the trainer and Andy had to ask her if she was telling the truth.  I would be so offended if someone asked me that-as if most things I say are a lie.

• Love 14

I don't believe that it was just a case of Kyle not wanting to eat some of the space cake on camera, it was the way that Kyle made it seem like she has never used pot and never would. Kyle always tries to make herself look beyond reproach when it comes to things that are not "socially" correct or that may have some improprieties associated with them. Brandi took the high road on that one. She was clear that she has no problem at all using weed in any form (although she did add that it's not her drug of choice) Brandi is the last person on earth to care about how she looks on camera. This was clearly a more serious issue for her. She was clear that the reason she didn't is that she absolutely could not do it on camera because of the custody battle she and Eddie were in the midst of at that particular time. Brandi is smart enough to know that her high-jinx on camera might result in her losing custody of her children. Kyle on the other hand, protested on a different basis. She attempted to make it appear that she's too good of a mother to use any drugs at any time and it's a fact that she had smoked pot with Brandi at one time.

All of the woman , except LisaV, were laughing/joking around like they have never tried pot, they were hamming it up for the camera, having fun. Brandi was just looking for some reason to go at Kyle and used this. Brandi hates Kyle.

Brandi was not in a custody dispute with Eddie, he was suing her for over payment of alimony, not child support as she tried to make people believe. If Brandi were that concerned about a custody issue, getting drunk and hooking up with a stranger would be a bigger a red flag than eating a piece of space/pot cake in a country where it is legal.

I have been simply grazed by my Labrador Retriever's teeth while playing with her, and even just THAT hurts like hell.   I can't begin to imagine if she actually clamped down the damage she is capable of.   Hence, my sympathies go out to ANYBODY who has been bitten/attacked by a dog!!!

If Kim is housing Kingsley; she will find out what 100% pain is when he bites her.   I agree with others, it's a matter of time before someone in that house is attacked. My money is on Kim herself.

I have mixed feelings on whether Kingsley should be put down or housed in a permanent sanctuary.   Pitbulls and Parolees star Tia Torres runs the Villalobos Rescue Center in New Orleans.  From watching the show, I know she's mentioned she has un-adoptable lifers housed there that appear to have a decent life.  Actually, I'm going to do some research to find out how to email her; see if she can intervene somehow in this situation.   Not sure what she could possibly do, but it's worth a shot.

I've mentioned before, Kim's last dog was a lovely Golden Retriever named "Savannah"  who seemed to not be a problem.

Another thing is:  I want to know what breeder or rescue group agreed to give Kim Richards a Pit Bull.    

Conrad Hilton, Kathy's son, got the puppy as a gift for Whitney and she could not handle him so Kim got him. Oh, it was reported that he got him from a breeder on Craigslist!

• Love 9

Is Kim's behavior vile? Absolutely. Is it acceptable that her dog injured Alexia to the point that she almost lost a hand and was on an IV drip for 3 weeks? No, it's not. Kim needs to seriously consider sending the dog away for intense training or putting him down. Having a dog who viciously attacks anyone is unacceptable, and it's a reflection on Kim as an owner, not on Kingsley.

With that being said, should Kyle have instagrammed photos of Alexia in the hospital and then acted like she didn't know it would start shit? Probably not. For Kyle to say she "didn't know" that people would figure out it was Kingsley is stupid. Of course people were going to investigate that picture and figure it out. She knew it would hurt Kim to do that, so she did it. I'm not faulting her for being upset that Kim is prioritizing her dog over Alexia's injury, but stop acting like you didn't know that putting up photos of your hospital-ridden daughter on Instagram wouldn't cause a stir.

I say fire both Richards sisters and Brandi and bring back Camille, Adrienne, and Taylor. Kim, Kyle, and Brandi are insufferable wenches that I can no longer tolerate watching.

• Love 3

Was Kim not saying, but implying, that because of Kyle's IG pics, this is what prompted the friend, Kay Rozario to file the dog bite lawsuit against Kim?   The pics were in early Nov., and Rozario made her first statement on Nov 7th. and the lawsuit was filed on Dec. 12.     I'm sure in all of Kim's lies, she had told Kay that she would have the dog either removed or put down.  Then when this woman hears the dog bit someone else, she went all in.     So, we can add "You made me get sued" in her litany of accusations of Kyle.

• Love 11

Oh you and I....so right here.  Just this weekend, while on a walk with Fin, a woman had her dog in her car.  She'd seen us walk by but still did not put a leash on her dog when she opened the door after she'd parked.  So he took off after us, at top speed. I had headphones in and the dog came at us from behind so I never heard or saw the dog until Fin started getting upset.  I look up to see this bitch standing 50 feet away calling her dog like he's the cutest thing she's ever seen.  Fin is trying desperately to get away, I am too but this dog was like a goddamn freight train.  He caught up with us quickly and lunged at me.  Fin, who is very attached to me, lunged back at him.  The dog bit him.  She's STILL standing on her front lawn calling the dog.  Hey lady, it's clear the dog isn't listening to you....wanna move your ass and come and get him maybe!??!?!  An old man came out of his house, but by that time the dog had lost interest apparently and turned back to his house.  I yelled back at her to leash her goddamn dog and she copped an attitude about it.  The old man started yelling back at her that her dog was dangerous and he'd seen the dog go after people and other dogs before.  Thankfully Fin is fine but I was pissed.  I took down her address and am contemplating calling animal control about it.  

People here are notorious for letting their dogs sit in their front yards off leash.  Fin is always on a leash unless he's in the backyard.  I've yet to see a dog off leash not come charging at us when we come by.  And I always get yelled at about Fin losing his shit.  Uh.....at least he's leashed!

Why is this always how it plays out?  Same thing in my case.  I'm yelling grab your dogs now, the woman is in her driveway asking what the problem is (!!!) I look down at the two of them and CHOMP.  Seriously, it's like these people have fucking brain damage or something.  People who let their dogs run offleash give all dog owners a bad name. My dog was abandoned by his first family, sent to a kill shelter by his second.  It's made him a little weird with other dogs and I'm always super careful about him interacting with other dogs, especially large males, which is why he's always leashed.  He barely scrapes thirty-five pounds, but he is extremely protective and like I said, he's got issues.  If it's a female, and better yet a Bichon or a Maltese, something little and white, he's in love.  If it's a cat?  Best thing in the world.  Though he adores people, including the mailman, he can't tolerate large males coming at him, though, and right now the community we're in is very, um, let's say lax about leashing, which makes walks oh so enjoyable for us.  Not everyone in the world loves dogs, either!  Some people have genuine fears, are afraid, have been attacked.  Be a responsible pet owner and leash your dogs.  /end rant

Anyhow.  Kim is a piece of shit for this one reason alone and it makes me dislike her, narcissist junkie or not.

I can't believe I forgot about the secrets episode.  What was the deal with Kim and Lisa R. meeting in the park?  It seemed like it was to discuss the the horrible, threatening, evil texts, but I wasn't sure.

I have to go look at twitter to see if anyone threw shade at Andy for his shitty modding.

• Love 11

That crazymaking style of combat that Kim engaged in last night, never letting anyone speak and only acknowledging her own hurt while blaming the real victims, is what everyone who has had to deal with a narcissist in her family goes through. It is so heartbreaking, and actually made me sick to watch - but I truly hope that some viewer somewhere will finally recognize the truth and walk away from the vampires in her own life.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 18

Why is this always how it plays out?  Same thing in my case.  I'm yelling grab your dogs now, the woman is in her driveway asking what the problem is (!!!) I look down at the two of them and CHOMP.  Seriously, it's like these people have fucking brain damage or something.  People who let their dogs run offleash give all dog owners a bad name. My dog was abandoned by his first family, sent to a kill shelter by his second.  It's made him a little weird with other dogs and I'm always super careful about him interacting with other dogs, especially large males, which is why he's always leashed.  He barely scrapes thirty-five pounds, but he is extremely protective and like I said, he's got issues.  If it's a female, and better yet a Bichon or a Maltese, something little and white, he's in love.  If it's a cat?  Best thing in the world.  Though he adores people, including the mailman, he can't tolerate large males coming at him, though, and right now the community we're in is very, um, let's say lax about leashing, which makes walks oh so enjoyable for us.  Not everyone in the world loves dogs, either!  Some people have genuine fears, are afraid, have been attacked.  Be a responsible pet owner and leash your dogs.  /end rant

Anyhow.  Kim is a piece of shit for this one reason alone and it makes me dislike her, narcissist junkie or not.

I can't believe I forgot about the secrets episode.  What was the deal with Kim and Lisa R. meeting in the park?  It seemed like it was to discuss the the horrible, threatening, evil texts, but I wasn't sure.

I have to go look at twitter to see if anyone threw shade at Andy for his shitty modding.

Agree, some people, like Kim, should just not own a dog, or a goldfish...

To help defuse the rant, I just had one too, have you seen the comedy Airplane? There's a scene where the lady of the house is acting like their "sweet" dog just needs to hear, "down boy...sweetie" while her dog is attacking the guest? This scene perfectly illustrates the mindset of the clueless dog owner. It's pretty funny.

• Love 5

With that being said, should Kyle have instagrammed photos of Alexia in the hospital and then acted like she didn't know it would start shit? Probably not. For Kyle to say she "didn't know" that people would figure out it was Kingsley is stupid. Of course people were going to investigate that picture and figure it out. She knew it would hurt Kim to do that, so she did it. I'm not faulting her for being upset that Kim is prioritizing her dog over Alexia's injury, but stop acting like you didn't know that putting up photos of your hospital-ridden daughter on Instagram wouldn't cause a stir.

Well, Kyle was put in a hell of a predicament. What if she'd done nothing and just kept Kim's secret like everyone else and the dog eventually killed a toddler or something? Imagine living with that. She could tell the world what happened and probably be shunned by her entire family for ratting out Kim and possibly being responsible for Kingsley being put down or she can do what she did and claim she didn't know and let people figure it out on their own. I don't think she did it just to hurt Kim. Something has to be done about the dog.

• Love 20

As long as Kyle insists on outing Kim's behavior in public, i.e. her alcoholism, her relapses, her willingness to keep a dangerous dog, etc. she's not going to get along with Kim.  Seems like Kim wants radio silence from her family on all her problems and Kyle is the only one who doesn't follow the program.  Kyle's dumb.  She should be a stealth bitch, more strategic, when it comes to Kim.  Not like it would take any real effort to put one over on Kim and cover one's tracks.  That would be a lot more entertaining to me than watching Kyle shriek "You're so MEAN" hundreds of times over the course of a season.

I'm sorry for Kingsley but the dog should be put down.  He's bitten at least two people that we know of and Bravo has stopped filming him or allowing him to be around their people (rumor has it).  I'm sure in Kim's mind the bites were not that serious but someone should explain to her that that's not the point.  A bite is an attack and this dog attacks people.   The fact that he could have ripped Alexa's hand off and didn't doesn't change the fact that he attacked her and the other woman in Kim's house.  An animal control person should explain to Kim that the dog is not safe around people and needs to be put down.

• Love 3

I really want Kingsley to bite Kim's face off. It'll be an improvement over that overdone sahara that is her current face, she won't be able to talk through the bandages, and her addict ass can have all the drugs she wants.

She's literally the worst.

Given how much of an addict is, I'm sure she has at least considered provoking Kingsley to bite her so she could be set up with a nice stash of prescription meds that would last her all of one week.

Kim making it seem like her sister's Instagram pics are single handedly going to be the cause of a dying man losing his "best friend"? That shit I could not believe.

The way Kim uses Monty and his illness on a regular basis truly does sicken me.

Kim should be thanking her lucky stars her that Kyle and Mauricio have not filed a law suit. Her tears over how this was the "worst thing that's ever happened" to her were rich because it could be so much worse. Now that Kingsley's bite history has become public knowledge, Kyle would be well within her rights to issue Kim an ultimatum to either send Kingsley away to a sanctuary or put him down if she wants to save herself from legal action. Clearly Kingsley was never given proper training at home and his issues with fear and aggression have only worsened with time. I am absolutely dumbfounded that the dog remains in her custody.

Brandi using Andy as some kind of standard to judge by when considering dating 20 year olds...  I have no words.  I totally ask myself "What would Andy do?" whenever facing tough moral dilemmas. 

Hee. I have no doubt if Andy were a featured player on the show, he'd be every bit as grotesque and reprehensible as some of the worst HoWives in history. I don't judge him for screwing younger guys, but several HoWives who he is friendly with have called him out for being a gossip-mongering queen. 

I'm super curious as to whether the Housewives see the clips at the reunion. Obviously there were no screens around them, but I'm assuming there may be some TV screen off camera? The idea of lying about something as clips of it get shown is just so pathological and insane. Nobody ever seemed to outright acknowledge a clip once it passed.

Some of those clips were indeed shown as video packages and usually Andy will preface them with, "Let's take a look..." while there are little video-in-video inserts of the HoWives reacting to the awful behavior from the season. However, the clips of Brandi discussing Kim needing an intervention with Lisa Rinna and Jennifer were not shown to the wives at the reunion. Impartial Andy strikes again!

Did Kyle confirm that Whitney had called? Because if not, yeah I'm not taking Kim's word on that. Whitney probably called Kyle multiple times to check on Alexia. Maybe once she said something about Kim being upset about the instagrams and it would be great if Kyle took them down so Kim would stfu about it.

Good point. Kim has lost all her credibility and everything she says should be taken with a grain tablespoon of salt.

I was literally shouting at my TV like a lunatic last night.  And Andy as a moderator...  Oy.  Fucking weak.  Weak, weak, weak.  He dropped the ball so many times I lost count.  Andy is a horrible moderator.  Too bad he's too selfish to step down in that regard.  Andy needs to pass the reunion baton off to someone who has the chops and is more equipped to handle these reunion shows.  Andy never goes in deep, never asks the correct questions at the right time. It makes my head want to implode.

Andy is indeed an awful host (as someone who had moderator training in HS I refuse to apply that word to him) but he loves the spotlight and hobnobbing with celebrities far too much to ever step down from the gig. 

I don't believe that it was just a case of Kyle not wanting to eat some of the space cake on camera, it was the way that Kyle made it seem like she has never used pot and never would. Kyle always tries to make herself look beyond reproach when it comes to things that are not "socially" correct or that may have some improprieties associated with them. 

Indeed, methinks the lady doth protest too much. Kyle is a lot less innocent than she tries to appear on camera, but its not like smoking weed is some cardinal sin. However, I think Kyle's reason for declining to eat the space cake had more to do with calories and less to do with drug content. She's been on a major health kick/weight loss voyage as of late and I think she was terrified of going down some kind of rabbit hole. 

• Love 5

I'm so over the idea that Kyle is responsible for protecting Kim.  Kyle can do whatever she wants on her Instagram.  She's allowed to post pictures of her daughter in the hospital.  If the picture had been of Alexia holding up a sign saying "I visited my Aunt Kim and all I got was a dog bite", that would've been fine.  If she'd been doing the thumbs-up sign and had a cartoon thought bubble that said "100% pain" that would've been fine.  It is not Kyle's responsibility to cover Kim's ass.  If the IG post led to legal trouble for Kim, so much the better.  That dog is dangerous and he is so because Kim made him that way.  He is a weapon.  Kim *should* be in legal trouble.

Amen!  I wish someone, even a relative, tell me how I should run my social media.  I don't tell you what to do with yours don't tell me what to do with mine.  Kim has lost her mind thinking Kyle should just do as she commands.  Kim don't have no feelings nor likes her sister so why should Kyle be taking down her pics because Kim orders it.  LAUGHABLE!  LOL.  Kim is just ridiculous and jealous.  It seems like when Kim was laying in the hospital bed when she took her IG pic did it generate the same amount of likes as Kyle's.  Doubt it.  Kim will find anyone thing to be mad at when she think Kyle is outdoing her in something especially in petty bullshit like IG.

• Love 9

Compared to past reunions for all housewife shows...if I were to give this reunion a score of 1 to 10 in terms of toxicity.. I would say a 7 or 8.

Yes, there was yelling and vicious behavior from most of.the housewives.. but compared to rhony season 4 reunion..they were civilized lol

• Love 1

I think Kim is as delusional as one can be. She has become a danger to the people around her as well as herself.  At least over in RHONY territory, Sonja's delusions aren't life threatening.  Kim's untrained dog has attacked at least 2 people in the past year and their injuries were pretty serious.  I don't understand how the authorities allowed Kingsley to stay in her home after the first attack.  Now Kim is trying to tell the world these two dog bite victims are to blame for her vicious dog's behavior.  At this point I don't think any amount of therapy or rehab will fix Kim's mind.  She firmly believes everything she says and sees is RIGHT and if the rest of the world diverges one iota from Kim's p.o.v, then they are all out to get her. Or unsupportive.  Or "mean".  Kyle and her kids need to steer clear of Kim for the long term.  She is toxic and harmful.  Maybe the lawsuit against Evolution will finally make Production see it's time to cut ties with Kim.  I think even Brandi has lost patience with Kim.  I don't see that "friendship" lasting much longer, and then Kim will come crying/crawling back to Kyle for comfort.  And on a very shallow level - Kim did serve one purpose.  She is a walking, wrinkling PSA for sun damage!   It looked like she was wearing a leather dickie under her dress. I'll be doubling up on the 30+ sunscreen on my neck and chest area this summer, so, thanks, I guess?

Brandi is an awful person and she continues to show her true self the more time she spends on these shows.  If she hates Kyle so much, then walk away and go spend time with the people she claims are her real friends.  If Kyle is really such an awful person (in Brandi's perspective), then why does she put herself in Kyle's reach via this show?  Get away from her and go chase after whatever she claims makes her happy (her kids, wine, Xanax, 23 yr old boys...).

• Love 9

Kyle has 2 dogs of her own, for all anyone knew, it could have been 1 of them. No one, viewers/tabloids, knew about KR getting bit at the time the IG photos were posted, she had not filed the lawsuit or made the bite public at that time. No one knew for sure that it was Kingsley until Kim and her PR team put out a statement that it was indeed her dog that bit her niece.

• Love 12

Same here. My German shepherd is a tad bit fearful, anxious, and has been known to snap at other dogs who charge up at him, even if they are just curious or playing. And my neighborhood has wooded trails, which apparently to a lot of people mean they can walk their dogs off leash. So, my dog doesn't get to go for walks. If he killed someone's dog, it wouldn't be their fault for having their dog off leash, it would be mine and his, because he's "vicious" and "oh my, what if that had been a CHILD?!?". So we just don't do it. Sad for him, but at least he's 12 now and has bad hips, so walks are pretty much out of the question anyway.

Speaking of dogs though, isn't it interesting that Kyle has a shepherd and Lisar has a Rottie, and neither one of them have said anything about dogs of that type of breed and their natural protective instincts? They don't seem to have any problems with their dogs, and I assume that's because not only did they have them trained in proper behavior, they also followed up on the training with consistent rules and boundaries. I just can't get over this dog thing, I feel so bad for poor Kingsley. Cesar says no dog is too much for him to handle, I wish he would kidnap the poor guy and fix him.

Edited by ElsieH
  • Love 12

I understood that differently.  My guess was that Kim's lawyer told her the dog was off-limits, and she probably felt pressured to keep repeating it during that segment.  And with rumors about her son going around, she probably made "no kids, no dog" her mantra when dealing with Bravo.

I kinda gave Kyle the side-eye for the photos.  It seemed like using her daughter's hospital stay for self-promotion.  YMMV.  Also, if Kim was in danger of a lawsuit, publicizing Alexia's bite would have caused even more legal problems for Kim & Kingsley.

*Insert obligatory turtle reference*

I saw all of those posts when Kyle originally sent them out. The first ones had no mention of a dog or a dog bite - they were all about having a slumber party at Cedar Sinai and had no mention of an injury. She started getting a bunch of comments asking why Alexia was in the hospital and after ignoring them for a while she finally responded it was a dog bite.

It wasn't until KIM released her public statement that pretty much blamed Alexia for Kingsley's dog bite that Kyle actually confirmed it was Kingsley that bit her. 

So, even in the middle of dealing with Alexia's injury and trying to put the best possible spin on it, Kyle was still protecting Kim. And let's be honest, if Kyle hadn't gotten ahead of Alexia's being admitted to the hospital by preemptively posting about it on IG, there would have been all kinds of tabloid speculation about Kyle's 18 year old daughter being hospitalized under "mysterious circumstances." We all know that's what would have happened if she had been admitted and it was leaked that she was there for 5 days with no comment from the family as to why.

Kim can suck it.

• Love 24

As long as Kyle insists on outing Kim's behavior in public, i.e. her alcoholism, her relapses, her willingness to keep a dangerous dog, etc. she's not going to get along with Kim.  Seems like Kim wants radio silence from her family on all her problems and Kyle is the only one who doesn't follow the program.  Kyle's dumb.  She should be a stealth bitch, more strategic, when it comes to Kim.

Why on earth should Kyle have to be stealth about her sister's fucked up behavior when the deathbed promise she made her insane mother means that she's been stealth all these years about little Kimmy's problems?  Which has gotten her nowhere?  

If I were Kyle and Mo I would be shouting from the rooftops that Kim is a mess, that she is a danger to herself and others, and that she is an abusive person.  I promise you, Kim is such a fucking narcissist that she has played the same shit out with her own kids and I am more than willing to believe that most of them are sick of her shit too.  They may still be locked into the pattern of needing to protect mommy's emotional state or to feed her narcissistic supply, but in time, they will get it.

This coming from someone who has an engulfing N for a mother.  Seriously, fuck these people.  Their aim in life is to wound and hurt, and they will never change or alter their behavior.  I finally realized this two years back when my mother came out for a visit--something she doesn't often get--and started the same old bullshit over again.  She's 68 years old.  Never gonna change.  The best thing I can do for myself is protect myself, my husband, my stepkids, and tell the world that she's a piece of garbage because it aids in MY healing.  My mom doesn't like it?  Too bad.

eta: double post

Edited by haydensterling
  • Love 13

I never said Kyle should "protect Kim" by not putting the Instagram photos up. I'm saying that she did that and when Kim called her on it and said it hurt her, she didn't say, "Well, I can do what I want on my social media and something needed to be done about your dog." That would have been fine. It's Kyle's right. My point is Kyle acted like she didn't mean anything by it and that she "didn't know" there would repercussions. I'm not faulting her for doing what she did, I'm just saying don't play innocent and act like you didn't know what you were doing, because she absolutely did.

• Love 3

I mean ... I mean, I am speechless.

Can Kim really come away from this with any fans left? She was SO despicable. 

I am very familiar with recovery, the process, the slips, the personality glitches, so I was prepared to cut Kim slack - truly.

I am also familiar with some stubborn-ass ego bullshit from any number of pathologies but Kim Richards takes the cake.  If there ever was a case for the consequences of nonsense-"sobriety" or that One Dumb Alcoholic's Version of the Definition of Sobriety is not only a slippery-slope (hate that term, but fuck it) but is entirely obvious to the dullest of naked eyes, that case is Kim Richards.

Horrible.  Even ANdy looked like he had not only an ethical dilemma but an aesthetic one - she is unwatchable.   She needs to be stomped out.  GROSS 

• Love 12

Is Kim's behavior vile? Absolutely. Is it acceptable that her dog injured Alexia to the point that she almost lost a hand and was on an IV drip for 3 weeks? No, it's not. Kim needs to seriously consider sending the dog away for intense training or putting him down. Having a dog who viciously attacks anyone is unacceptable, and it's a reflection on Kim as an owner, not on Kingsley.

I say fire both Richards sisters and Brandi and bring back Camille, Adrienne, and Taylor. Kim, Kyle, and Brandi are insufferable wenches that I can no longer tolerate watching.

I agree!  Kyle has said before that she and Kim do not confront their issues rather they sweep thinks under the carpet and then engage in passive-aggressiveness and I do think that the Instagram photos are exhibit A of that phenomenon.  Kyle posted the pictures of Alexia and her sisters in the hospital room and shared via an Instagram comment (IIRC) that Alexia was attacked by a dog this was picked up by the media, then TMZ ran a story where "sources" revealed that it was Kingsley who bit Alexia. 

Kim is horrible for not getting rid of the dog after it attacked the elderly houseguest, but if the houseguest, who is now suing Kim, and Alexia's parents (Kyle and Mauricio) have not reported the dog to the authorities and cooperated with whatever process ensues, then I have a problem with them, a big problem with them.  None of that mitigates Kim's outlandish irresponsibility and grotesque attitude but I have issues with both parties seeking attention and/or retribution over this matter, which I don't have a problem with in and of itself, but I have a problem with them doing that but not taking basic steps to make sure that Kingsley is not a danger to others.

• Love 2

For Kyle to say she "didn't know" that people would figure out it was Kingsley is stupid. Of course people were going to investigate that picture and figure

it out

Kyle had two dogs of her own, now she has three, it could have easily been one of them. When she posted that picture I had no idea how it happen or who was the dog but I assumed that Alexia had been playing with one of her dogs and got bitten lightly.

With the precedent of being related to Paris and Conrad Hilton and the Umanskies, Hiltons and Kim's children going in and out of the hospital it would have taken no time for the reporters to find out that Alexia was hospitalized and without basis they could have spread all kind of rumors or make up wild stories about Alexia so why does Kyle have to protect her sister's dog to the detriment of her own daughter? That to me is crazy.

Kyle instagramed it, it was no big deal, Alexia was in the hospital in what seemed would be a short stay, they were making the best of it by having a pajama party and that would have been the end of it unless Kim and her PR didn't go crazy and issued an statement where they basically told the world that it was Kinsgley and that Alexia was at fault.

Can you imagine if Kyle never instagram that picture and nobody ever knew that Kinsgley had bitten her daughter? Kinsgley would have stayed at home (he probably still is) but Kyle would have never be allowed to talk about this incident, Kyle would be mad as hell with Kim but never allowed to verbalize why, in the meantime Kim would be playing martir by saying crazy things like , "my sister Kyle is not her for me, she doesn't talk to me, she doesn't let her daughters visit me, she is an awful person and that is why I am hurt by her" Kim is so fucking crazy that she would throw all this in Kyle's face and Kyle would have had to remain quiet about why she is acting like this furthering fueling Brandi's allegations that she only has anything to do with Kim when they are filming.

If Kim comes back next season and Kyle refuses to talk to her or deal with her, I for once won't be surprised one bit. I will be happy that Kyle is getting away from the emotional blackmail that Kim exercises on her but I do think that it has taken for this incident of the dog bite to make a lot of people understand why Kyle needs to get away from the emotional vampire that is her sister.

• Love 15

One other thing.  When Kim came over to hug Rinna?  

If I were Lisa, I would have said that I was glad that the apology was finally accepted (oh ho ho, sure it was) and that I appreciated the offer of a hug but I'd rather not.  You don't accept false fucking bullshit pity hugs from assholes. I honestly believe that Lisa R. is scared of Kim on some level, whether it was the limo ride or what the fuck ever.  But there is no way in hell I would let that bitch touch me.  For any reason.

• Love 16

Well, Kyle was put in a hell of a predicament. What if she'd done nothing and just kept Kim's secret like everyone else and the dog eventually killed a toddler or something? Imagine living with that. She could tell the world what happened and probably be shunned by her entire family for ratting out Kim and possibly being responsible for Kingsley being put down or she can do what she did and claim she didn't know and let people figure it out on their own. I don't think she did it just to hurt Kim. Something has to be done about the dog.

imo Kyle is almost ready to move from speaking "her truth" to speaking "the truth." There is a truth about this dog and Kim, and, yes, Kyle might lose some family members if she dares to stop covering for her sick sister - but the truth really will set her free. (Plus, it's just the right thing to do when it will protect other innocent people.)

• Love 9

I agree!  Kyle has said before that she and Kim do not confront their issues rather they sweep thinks under the carpet and then engage in passive-aggressiveness and I do think that the Instagram photos are exhibit A of that phenomenon.  Kyle posted the pictures of Alexia and her sisters in the hospital room and shared via an Instagram comment (IIRC) that Alexia was attacked by a dog this was picked up by the media, then TMZ ran a story where "sources" revealed that it was Kingsley who bit Alexia. 

Kim is horrible for not getting rid of the dog after it attacked the elderly houseguest, but if the houseguest, who is now suing Kim, and Alexia's parents (Kyle and Mauricio) have not reported the dog to the authorities and cooperated with whatever process ensues, then I have a problem with them, a big problem with them.  None of that mitigates Kim's outlandish irresponsibility and grotesque attitude but I have issues with both parties seeking attention and/or retribution over this matter, which I don't have a problem with in and of itself, but I have a problem with them doing that but not taking basic steps to make sure that Kingsley is not a danger to others.

That isn't how it played out. There was no mention of dogs or a dog attack for quite some time. It was just posts about Alexia and her various family members having a slumber party in the hospital. When she received multiple questions in her comments asking what happened, she simply said Alexia was bit by a dog. Since she has 3 dogs, it was logical of her to assume that would be the end of it.

It wasn't until Kim made a public statement after being hounded (see what I did there) by TMZ and the like, that Kyle confirmed it was Kingsley. Kim outed the fact that it was in fact her dog that bit Alexia, not the other way around. And Kim knew that at the reunion it was why she was in such a hurry to deflect the blame right back onto Kyle. 

• Love 18

Man. I just want Kyle to grow a GD backbone for once and directly throw the ball right back into Kim's court when Kim constantly teases/eludes to the mist-like *Secrets That Shall Not Be Named*.  Uh-uh.  If that was me, every time Kim would start to bob and weave away from the threat of revealing those horrible unknown secrets  I'd be immediately demanding Kim to stay on point and spill the shit already.  No matter how much Kim would try to deflect, run away, avoid the issue I'd be saying "No, no - We're going to get back to this big "Secrets" issue you keep threating to reveal.  We're going to put all of this on the table right here, right now.  All of it".  I'd be like a dog with a bone (no pun intended).

I was literally shouting at my TV like a lunatic last night.  And Andy as a moderator...  Oy.  Fucking weak.  Weak, weak, weak.  He dropped the ball so many times I lost count.  Andy is a horrible moderator.  Too bad he's too selfish to step down in that regard.  Andy needs to pass the reunion baton off to someone who has the chops and is more equipped to handle these reunion shows.  Andy never goes in deep, never asks the correct questions at the right time. It makes my head want to implode.

But he is 100000% better than Tamron Hall who does the Sister Wives reunions/tell-alls. 

• Love 1

But he is 100000% better than Tamron Hall who does the Sister Wives reunions/tell-alls.

Maybe he can get the Silver Fox to host with him.

By himself, he is lacking.

• Love 3

There is no helping Kim.  She's done. The best thing to do at this point is to just cut ties, because she will not change. I know LisaV's heart was in the right place when she said the sisters need to mend their relationship, but at this point it just won't happen. There is no reasoning with Kim, so you either live with the toxicity or you purge the poison completely.

And Kim can fuck off with her "it was just a little bite on her finger".  I had what amounted to a little bite on my finger from a dog. There is no such thing as a little bite. It hurt like hell, I had to take antibiotics and I permanently lost some feeling in the finger.  No stitches, no hospital stay, but it was still pretty serious. So, if someone's ends up in the hospital with a dog bite, it must have been terrible.  (BTW, the dog was not vicious at all.  It was due to my own stupidity trying to get a chicken bone out of her mouth.)

I never really cared for Kim, but it wasn't until season 3 when she was supposedly sober that I began to actively dislike her.  She never took responsibility for anything and could get really nasty.  However, I never in my wildest imagination believed she could be this vile.  I have pretty much stopped watching all the HW shows, save BH and NY. I have no problem giving up BH if she is back.  I don't mind fights or drama, but it has come to a point where I cannot watch her on my screen anymore.  

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 8

In re: Kyle speaking 'her truth'; this is why I think that Kyle is in therapy and Al-Anon--she did bring up going to meetings in ep. 1 of the reunion, didn't she?  She uses the language now. She was so much calmer at the reunion than I would ever have expected from her.  I still have my issues with Kyle and her behavior, but I cut her a lot more slack now than I ever did before.  Kim has manipulated and controlled their relationship with her addiction and narcissism since very early on.   Those people always hold the cards, because they guilt you so fucking bad about everything.  There is not a thing in the world that isn't everyone else's fault, to someone like Kim.  If she OD'ed, I wouldn't be surprised to find nasty assed letters hidden in Kingsley's muzzle about how everyone drove her to it.

I know this sounds awful, but it appears that heavy use mellowed Kim out a lot, at least on camera.  The problem is that she's still using, but she's being forced by cameras and whatnot to be sober some of the time which just makes all that ugly pour out of her.  IMO she was on something for the reunion, but it wasn't enough--probably a benzo or two.  I'm sure Kim thinks benzos doesn't count, even though they affect the same receptors in the brain as alcohol--GABA.  What she needed was a handle bottle of cheap vodka and a bottle of Vicodin to come across remotely pleasant.

I also think Kim has the beginnings of Wernicke–Korsakoff.  It fits together so well--memory loss, slurred words, and especially confabulation, which is the holding of memories which are simply not true.  That is Kim to a T.

• Love 12

I think the only way Kim and Kyle can fix things is for Kim to just admit that she's an asshole flat out. I just can't imagine her ever doing that because first, she'd have to be sober. Second, she would have to take responsibility for EVERYTHING without throwing in an excuse. That's the thing with her, even if she admits to any responsibility, it's always immediately followed by some excuse (my dog is my child, my ex is dying, my children are hurt, blah blah blah). Which really means she takes no blame at all.

• Love 5

Maybe he can get the Silver Fox to host with him.

By himself, he is lacking.

He should get the Silver Fox!!! He watches all (or most) of the HW shows and they are BFF so they could practice when they hang out!!!  He's interviewed some heavy hitters and could handle the HW.  I think..........

Holy smokes this was like the worst ever Behind The Music--all those old addicts trying to pretend they haven't slipped, lied and fucked up people's *real* lives.

I really deeply dislike Kim Richards for how she manipulates and punishes her sister. Brandi is the skankiest, nastiest, most ratchet woman ever to appear on my TV..wth.

I think Rinna will come back and Eileen won't.

Kyle you can *smoke* with me any time. I have insomnia ;-)

• Love 5

Why on earth should Kyle have to be stealth about her sister's fucked up behavior when the deathbed promise she made her insane mother means that she's been stealth all these years about little Kimmy's problems?  Which has gotten her nowhere?  

If I were Kyle and Mo I would be shouting from the rooftops that Kim is a mess, that she is a danger to herself and others, and that she is an abusive person.  I promise you, Kim is such a fucking narcissist that she has played the same shit out with her own kids and I am more than willing to believe that most of them are sick of her shit too.  They may still be locked into the pattern of needing to protect mommy's emotional state or to feed her narcissistic supply, but in time, they will get it.

This coming from someone who has an engulfing N for a mother.  Seriously, fuck these people.  Their aim in life is to wound and hurt, and they will never change or alter their behavior.  I finally realized this two years back when my mother came out for a visit--something she doesn't often get--and started the same old bullshit over again.  She's 68 years old.  Never gonna change.  The best thing I can do for myself is protect myself, my husband, my stepkids, and tell the world that she's a piece of garbage because it aids in MY healing.  My mom doesn't like it?  Too bad.

eta: double post

Covering Kim's ass has done wonders for her, she is such a productive, kind, loving, giving, forgiving sober/clean person RIGHT?................NOT! LOL

I never said Kyle should "protect Kim" by not putting the Instagram photos up. I'm saying that she did that and when Kim called her on it and said it hurt her, she didn't say, "Well, I can do what I want on my social media and something needed to be done about your dog." That would have been fine. It's Kyle's right. My point is Kyle acted like she didn't mean anything by it and that she "didn't know" there would repercussions. I'm not faulting her for doing what she did, I'm just saying don't play innocent and act like you didn't know what you were doing, because she absolutely did.

Why does Kyle have to defend putting up IG photos of herself and her other daughters supporting Alexia? Why/How does that impact Kim when NO MENTION of what happened, why Alexia was in the hospital, was initially posted? And once again, Kyle had 2 dogs herself when she finally said that Alexia was in the hospital due to a dog bite, she never mentioned Kim or Kingsley one time until after Kim/PR team announced that it was in fact Kingsley that bit Alexia and that Alexia was at fault for getting bit in the first place.

• Love 12

That isn't how it played out. There was no mention of dogs or a dog attack for quite some time. It was just posts about Alexia and her various family members having a slumber party in the hospital. When she received multiple questions in her comments asking what happened, she simply said Alexia was bit by a dog. Since she has 3 dogs, it was logical of her to assume that would be the end of it.

It wasn't until Kim made a public statement after being hounded (see what I did there) by TMZ and the like, that Kyle confirmed it was Kingsley. Kim outed the fact that it was in fact her dog that bit Alexia, not the other way around. And Kim knew that at the reunion it was why she was in such a hurry to deflect the blame right back onto Kyle.

I think that I am relaying it correctly but I will go back and recheck.  Also I don't think we are saying radically different things, the sequence was:

• Instagram Pictures Posted
  • Kyle shares via an Instagram comment that Alexia was attacked by a dog
  • A story about Alexia being in the hospital for a dog bite runs in The Daily Mail and possibly other media
  • TMZ reveals that it was Kingsley who bit Alexia
  • Kim makes a statement about the incident.

All of this happen over a 3-4 day period, if that.

Edited by quinn

Narcissists do not admit they are assholes unless they get some emotional reward for it, like people jumping through hoops to tell them they're not, and even then, they certainly don't mean it.  They'll just treat you like shit and do it all over again at a later date.  Likewise, they don't apologize for the same reasons.  They are absolutely useless human beings, there is no type of therapy or medication which truly seems to help them, and if you have one as a family member, going low or no contact is the best thing you can do for yourself, if such is possible.  

I think Kyle worries about the cousins not being close, but I think in due course the cousins will be fine.

• Love 10

Agree, some people, like Kim, should just not own a dog, or a goldfish...

To help defuse the rant, I just had one too, have you seen the comedy Airplane? There's a scene where the lady of the house is acting like their "sweet" dog just needs to hear, "down boy...sweetie" while her dog is attacking the guest? This scene perfectly illustrates the mindset of the clueless dog owner. It's pretty funny.

My dogs, all small and very friendly are never off leash outside of our house or fenced yard. Ever. I had a neighbor that had a small, sweet and friendly dog and she was very lax about  the leash, and said her dog was well trained which, overall, she was. The dog posed no threat. One day while I was, thankfully, at work, her little, sweet friendly, dog saw a cat on a fence and ran toward it just as a young man was speeding around the corner in his very large car.

So, even if your dog is perfect., it is still a dog. Her little one paid the price for her stupidity, and I don't think I have ever totally forgiven her for it.

I know I have 6 cats, my dogs have been around cats every day of their lives since I adopted them,  and barely give ours a second glance. But when we are on a walk and see another cat, my boy especially, acts like he's never seen a cat and they are the most fascinating thing in the world. If he wasn't on leash, he would be chasing it in a nanosecond.    

Edited by chlban
  • Love 9