Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Yes, Kyle and Lisa have said some terrible things about each other. However, both seemed to have apologized, agreed to move on and haven't continued to be complete assholes to each other.

Brandi never really took responsibility for her actions toward Lisa in season 4, and as Eileen said, she continued to be an asshole after her "apology". That's what she does, apologize for her bad behavior, yet continue being horrible.  Why the heck would LVP ever trust her.

I also believe that the digs Lisa and Kyle made toward each other were more about hurt feelings. Lisa shouldn't have said what she did about Mauricio, but I think her anger and the hurt she felt caused her to lash out and I do think she felt that way when she said it.  Kyle, too, said a lot of awful things about Lisa out of hurt and anger. The things they said about each other were about how they were feeling, but they never actually made up lies about one another.

Brandi has flat out lied about LVP (yes, I believe the stupid tabloid crap was a load of shit, just like everything else out of Brandi's mouth), when she felt hurt.  Had she simply stopped at her issues regarding Scheanna, LVP may have been able to move past it. But, nope, Brandi had to take it to another level, with tabloid-gate, bankruptcy, foreclosures, and "living in the valley"(WTF? Really?) If she wanted to really make up with Lisa, she wouldn't be accusing her of sleeping with half of LA, cheating on Ken with her trainer, and slapping her.  

I don't think that Kyle and Lisa made up overnight. I believe they agreed to a cease fire for the show.  Now, I believe they really are close but it took a while to get there.  I just find it silly to compare Lisa making up with Kyle versus Lisa making up with Brandi.  

Caughtontape-I am going to figure out a way to use this phrase everyday.  It is made of win!

I think Lisa and Kyle took the time between Reunion and the extra day just the two of them had together at the Lady Gaga taping to realize their stuff had become fairly miniscule.  Kyle always tries this nonsense of having a fresh start with those she is at war with but this year she was actually in a good place with everyone.  She just didn't realize Brandi was gunning for her.  it seemed pretty obvious after watching the entire season that Brandi was dying to tear Lisa V and Kyle's truce apart.

Brandi on the other hand will never give up the Scheana crap.  The fact Eddie is remarried, Scheana is married means nothing.  Ten years from now Brandi will still be talking about Scheana and Lisa supporting her career.

I wonder in the lost footage if we will get to see the Brandi injury file?  I want to see the "scratch" from Kyle's bracelet, the grab marks, the damaged leg from the escalator, the massive amount of glass her clothing was covered rendering it a danger to her children come laundry day.

• Love 8

A number of posters here have noted how Kim is completely lacking in humility and responsibility. In my experience with recovery programs, these two characteristics are painfully absent in the practicing alcoholic/addict. And their burgeoning presence in abstinent alcoholics/addicts is a sign that recovery is occurring. Humility and responsibility do not exist in professional victims. And THAT is what has made me uneasy about Kim for the past three years that she's "worked so hard". Bullshit. Kim still sees herself as a victim. She wants (no, NEEDS) pity, admiration, forebearance and understanding from others, yet is so caustic and ungrateful that she makes friendship with her impossible. Brandi and Kim are not friends. They spend time with one another by default, as no one else can stand them. A friend (hell, even an acquaintance) occasionally stops focussing on herself and engages in a conversation. Kim's existence is just one long monologue.

• Love 20

Watching the reruns of both last season's and this season's reunions & am astounded at both kyle's and kimmie's attitudes and statements...never liked either of them from the start; kimmie MUCH more so as she is much more overt/obvious in her nastiness, but kyle's smirking-superior-arrogant condescension is no prize either. 

At first I thought this was a set up for a kimmie redemption season, but now I can see how things have been orchestrated to first put a halo on kyle's head....guess TPTB must have decided that she/kyle would be much easier to rehab to the viewing audience - given kimmie's totally over the top nastiness coupled with her/kimmie's obviously UNsober behavior all season - to, of course, be followed by a next season full of kimmie seeing the light, finding her way to sobriety, whatever bullshit they think we will buy, ANYTHING to get kimmie back in good graces with anyone who is not already one of her 'fans'. But, the bulb has lit up and I see this for what it really is - 'fixing' kyle first (as she's deemed to be the easier of the two for the audience to forgive/understand/and especially commiserate with - and then the next season was for the original golden child kimmie to shine.  Too bad I (and many others, I suspect) simply can't be bothered to tune in for yet ANOTHER season full of Bitchard Sisters Bullshit.

• Love 3

I think Lisa and Kyle took the time between Reunion and the extra day just the two of them had together at the Lady Gaga taping to realize their stuff had become fairly miniscule.  Kyle always tries this nonsense of having a fresh start with those she is at war with but this year she was actually in a good place with everyone.  She just didn't realize Brandi was gunning for her.  it seemed pretty obvious after watching the entire season that Brandi was dying to tear Lisa V and Kyle's truce apart.

Brandi on the other hand will never give up the Scheana crap.  The fact Eddie is remarried, Scheana is married means nothing.  Ten years from now Brandi will still be talking about Scheana and Lisa supporting her career.

I wonder in the lost footage if we will get to see the Brandi injury file?  I want to see the "scratch" from Kyle's bracelet, the grab marks, the damaged leg from the escalator, the massive amount of glass her clothing was covered rendering it a danger to her children come laundry day.

I do agree with this.  I think they both agreed to move on, but I think it took a while for them to become close again.  Right now, it seems like they are in a really good place. I mean, Lisa told Kyle she loved her.  Who'da thunk?  Brandi wants to believe that they both simply moved on and became besties,  I don't think that's true.  I think it took some time.  

That glass thing is so stupid.  Eileen, more than anyone else at the table, was in the line of fire.  Everybody else was either standing or far away. If anyone was pulling glass out of their skin, it was Eileen, and she seemed uninjured.  I dunno, maybe Bravo edited out the part where Brandi was bleeding profusely and had to be rushed to the hospital.  It's amazing that she was able to hide all of the bandages the next day.  

• Love 13

I didn't think Eileen was blaming Brandi for outing the affair, but angry because Eileen and Vince had probably explained to their children how mommy and daddy came to love each other and that was blown to bits by Brandi bringing it up in a hateful way so it could make it into the tabloids again in a different context. I never knew Eileen and Vince were married, or that they left their spouses for each other, but I was watching Y&R over 30 years ago and my mother still watches it. I had no plans to ever go online to research how Eileen and Vince met. I'm not condoning how they met, but they went through what they went through and have settled into a happy life, with Vince's wife accepting Eileen as a loving stepmother. Now they have to go through it again. Eileen has a right to be pissed off, especially since Brandi is always playing a victim.

I understand what you're saying, and I've been quoted many times with the same defense of Eileen.  I'm sorry - I don't feel sorry for her because there's talk of her adultery.  They both cheated, they decided to cheat while they were still married, and they walked away from their spouses to be together.  This is the reason normal people don't want to do reality shows.  If her step-sons didn't know this history, I don't understand why it's anyone's responsibility to tiptoe around the topic.

It doesn't matter to me that Vince's ex supposedly adores Eileen - what is the woman supposed to say?  Just because the ex doesn't act like Brandi doesn't mean the divorces and remarriage went smoothly.  Imagine if Kim complained about her cheating becoming public knowledge - God knows there are scores of people who post here who constantly bring that up.  There are people here who frequently point out that Kyle was pregnant both times she got married, as if that makes her a mercenary whore.

I don't understand why Eileen is untouchable.  I like her and I think she's the most "normal" of all these women, but she's a fame whore just like Lisa Rinna and the rest of these women.  If the only snark allowed is hundreds of comments saying the exact same things about Brandi and Kim, it's not worth even commenting.

• Love 7

Precisely.

As I've said before, these women are 100% goddamned professionals with their use of semantics.

Ridiculous as it sounds, one really does indeed have to dissect their words to get what they're really saying.

It covers their ass in the event they're caught lying, they can say "I never said that!"

Kind of like Brandi and that whole "intervention" discussion.

"I never said intervention!"

When in fact she did everything but call it an intervention.

These women are exhausting.

100% goddamn fucking A!  You nailed it!

• Love 3

I understand what you're saying, and I've been quoted many times with the same defense of Eileen. I'm sorry - I don't feel sorry for her because there's talk of her adultery. They both cheated, they decided to cheat while they were still married, and they walked away from their spouses to be together. This is the reason normal people don't want to do reality shows. If her step-sons didn't know this history, I don't understand why it's anyone's responsibility to tiptoe around the topic.

It doesn't matter to me that Vince's ex supposedly adores Eileen - what is the woman supposed to say? Just because the ex doesn't act like Brandi doesn't mean the divorces and remarriage went smoothly. Imagine if Kim complained about her cheating becoming public knowledge - God knows there are scores of people who post here who constantly bring that up. There are people here who frequently point out that Kyle was pregnant both times she got married, as if that makes her a mercenary whore.

I don't understand why Eileen is untouchable. I like her and I think she's the most "normal" of all these women, but she's a fame whore just like Lisa Rinna and the rest of these women. If the only snark allowed is hundreds of comments saying the exact same things about Brandi and Kim, it's not worth even commenting.

I'm with you this. The fact that I like Eileen and I hate Brandi won't change the BS coming out of Eileen's mouth into gold. You told your son about something YOU did that was already both public knowledge and public record. The fact that old dirt got dug up is pretty much the price of a reality show. Of all the shit Brandi's done this is slightly less offensive than her weave. You had an affair, you got divorced, you married the affair. None of that is Brandi's fault. You did it, now get over it.

• Love 6

Kyle not heard? I don't see it that way at all. She is always talking and whining about something or other.

If there was any point that was driven home during today's marathon reunions, it was that.  I'm not saying she doesn't often have something relevant to say, but the whining and the tears.  Brandi and Lisa R are howler monkeys but the frequency in which they howl, doesn't surpass how often Kyle whines and ugly cries. 

But to be fair, watching the reunions made me realize what a whining, fickle, manipulating, foul mouthed bunch they ALL are. 

• Love 5

I understand what you're saying, and I've been quoted many times with the same defense of Eileen. I'm sorry - I don't feel sorry for her because there's talk of her adultery. They both cheated, they decided to cheat while they were still married, and they walked away from their spouses to be together. This is the reason normal people don't want to do reality shows. If her step-sons didn't know this history, I don't understand why it's anyone's responsibility to tiptoe around the topic.

It doesn't matter to me that Vince's ex supposedly adores Eileen - what is the woman supposed to say? Just because the ex doesn't act like Brandi doesn't mean the divorces and remarriage went smoothly. Imagine if Kim complained about her cheating becoming public knowledge - God knows there are scores of people who post here who constantly bring that up. There are people here who frequently point out that Kyle was pregnant both times she got married, as if that makes her a mercenary whore.

I don't understand why Eileen is untouchable. I like her and I think she's the most "normal" of all these women, but she's a fame whore just like Lisa Rinna and the rest of these women. If the only snark allowed is hundreds of comments saying the exact same things about Brandi and Kim, it's not worth even commenting.

I don't feel sorry for Eileen because her adultery is being talked about. That's the sort of risk one takes when one does reality tv. What I object to is Brandi's nonstop hypocrisy when it comes to putting the other women on blast and then getting upset when they have their own unflattering comments to make about her. Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 14

I don't understand why Eileen is untouchable. 

I don't either.  But as annoying as I think that is, LOL, that will change.

Which is why she should get out while the gittin's good.

• Love 5
At first I thought this was a set up for a kimmie redemption season, but now I can see how things have been orchestrated to first put a halo on kyle's head....guess TPTB must have decided that she/kyle would be much easier to rehab to the viewing audience - given kimmie's totally over the top nastiness coupled with her/kimmie's obviously UNsober behavior all season - to, of course, be followed by a next season full of kimmie seeing the light, finding her way to sobriety, whatever bullshit they think we will buy, ANYTHING to get kimmie back in good graces with anyone who is not already one of her 'fans'. But, the bulb has lit up and I see this for what it really is - 'fixing' kyle first (as she's deemed to be the easier of the two for the audience to forgive/understand/and especially commiserate with - and then the next season was for the original golden child kimmie to shine.  Too bad I (and many others, I suspect) simply can't be bothered to tune in for yet ANOTHER season full of Bitchard Sisters Bullshit.

I've never seen any signs that TPTB ever considered Kim the "golden child".  In fact, at the beginning Kyle was the one with all the friends and Kim wasn't even comfortable being around any of them (and she came in with no friends, just her sister).  Also, I don't believe for a minute that they are feeling the need to "rehab" Kyle.  Both of the Richards sisters have their followers, and the viewers opinions will mostly be formed by the behavior of the ladies, rather than what TPTB might want to put forth.  Lastly, if TPTB want next season to be full of Kim "seeing the light", they may want to check with her first to see if she has any desire to give up being a fucked up addict.  I don't see it happening.       

• Love 10

I don't feel sorry for Eileen because her adultery is being talked about. That's the sort of risk one takes when one does reality tv. What I object to is Brandi's nonstop hypocrisy when it comes to putting the other women on blast and then getting upset when they have their own unflattering comments to make about her.

Yes, Brandi's hypocrisy.  She's doing damage to her own children by bashing their father publicly (and no doubt privately) and talking non-stop about every sordid detail of his affairs, plus her own drunken ones.  Why she would do that to her own children is beyond me.  Who was it who said that people should "Love their kids more than they hate their ex" or something like that?

So she has no room to speak about other people's betrayals and how it affects their kids.  She hurts her own kids and other people's kids in order to garner more fame and thinks nothing of it. 

• Love 13

It's not that Eileen is untouchable or that people have to tiptoe around her "affair"... it's more like "Who the fuck cares?!" Twenty years ago, it happened. People cheat. People leave their spouses because they are not happy and/or because they find someone else with whom they want to spend their lives. It happens and it's something that has obviously been worked out by all of the involved parties, in Eileen and Vince's situation. Brandi is not an involved party. How "upset" and "offended" she is that something happened that has nothing to do with her took place over 20 years ago, is irrelevant. And let's face it, Brandi doesn't even really care. Like she cares who is screwing whom. She just needed something to further her "Betrayed Wife" title and she has to resort to using other people's betrayals because hers are all played out.

I'm sure Vince's ex-wife was super pleased that some twat on TV was using her marriage as a plot point. lol

IMO, it's not about tiptoeing around Eileen, it's more about respecting Vince's ex-wife and the details of her marriage and divorce with respect to her kids ... because they aren't just Vince's kids and Eileen's step kids, they are the ex-wife's kids, as well. And maybe she doesn't appreciate having someone dredge up old news when she's moved on. The fact is that none of us knows what went on with those two couples and for Brandi to act like she's personally affected or offended by something she knows nothing about is just another example of her self-centered egoism and lack of respect she has for everyone else.

Yeah Brandi didn't even bring it up that much. IIRC she brought it up at the lunch in sort of a fact checking way, but didn't seen that upset and then again in Amsterdam when she was just throwing shit at the wall to see what stuck. So, again, I'm not sure that Eileen's reputation was all that damaged by this. Her tragic take at the reunion seemed a bit over the top to me. I mean it's not like Brandi flew in Vince's ex from Miami or anything. These hags ain't got nothing in VPR!

• Love 4

Nice to see you Higgins-I have missed you.

Thank you!! I have been working mandatory overtime the last couple of weeks and I have been too exhausted to think much at all and really, what more is there to say? I'm ready to move on to NYC.

• Love 3

There are people here who frequently point out that Kyle was pregnant both times she got married, as if that makes her a mercenary whore.

Thank you for pointing this out.  This right here drives me nuts. Regardless of which wife on the show had the *gasp* audacity to have premarital sex and bear children, it is downright annoying to read. Really? With all the shit these women give us, some have to reach back to 1988 when Kyle became pregnant and married her first spouse? Sounds like Brandi Glanville behavior to me. Might as well put a damn scarlet letter on her. Geez.

I get what you are commenting on with Eileen. I didn't feel sorry for her - heck, I don't think anyone here did - when that whole thing that Brandi said about Eileen being a homewrecker. What I think the issue was, is the hypocrisy being displayed by Brandi - AGAIN. Look, Brandi had it out for Eileen from day one. It is without a doubt that Brandi Googled day and night to find as much dirt on Eileen as she could so she could fill her gun with ammo. Ready to shoot at a moment's notice.

Eileen is untouchable? Nah, I don't recall reading that being posted here whatsoever. I do feel Eileen felt if Brandi had an issue with her, then tell her. Brandi treated Eileen as if she had committed a wrong against her. The whole throwing of the wine in Eileen's face, claiming it was in play and then joking. Get real. Brandi did it out of spite. Brandi feels she is the moral police. Eileen called her on it and she got it right. Brandi is outing all of these people with their adulterous affairs and any other secrets as if she has been appointed sheriff. Who the fuck gives her the right to even go down that level? Overall, I believe I can speak for many when I post it is the hypocrisy of Brandi Glanville that ruffles the feathers, not the actual details of what she reveals.

I'm not sure that Eileen's reputation was all that damaged by this. Her tragic take at the reunion seemed a bit over the top to me

I don't think Eileen worried or cared about reputation. Did she say those very words? As for her "tragic take", I watched that reunion twice and I didn't come away feeling that is how she handled it.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19

Yeah Brandi didn't even bring it up that much. IIRC she brought it up at the lunch in sort of a fact checking way, but didn't seen that upset and then again in Amsterdam when she was just throwing shit at the wall to see what stuck. So, again, I'm not sure that Eileen's reputation was all that damaged by this. Her tragic take at the reunion seemed a bit over the top to me. I mean it's not like Brandi flew in Vince's ex from Miami or anything. These hags ain't got nothing in VPR!

Agree on all counts!  lol   I miss VPR already.

I'm not upset on Eileen's behalf, so much, except that I think it's shitty to call someone a "homewrecker" on national TV given that the person saying it has no idea what really happened and it was a million years ago and they certainly ain't no saint themselves.  I'm just tired of Brandi's bullshit when it comes to reveling parts of other people's private lives to further her own victimhood -- even if it is Google-able.  lol  

• Love 7

You're right - maybe she has finally gone to Al-Anon or received counseling of some sort. She's talking the talk!

I think the dog bite forced Kyle to re-evaluate everything that is Kim.

I don't feel sorry for Eileen because her adultery is being talked about. That's the sort of risk one takes when one does reality tv. What I object to is Brandi's nonstop hypocrisy when it comes to putting the other women on blast and then getting upset when they have their own unflattering comments to make about her.

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^ Brandi has no issues when she brings up dirt on the others private lives that will affect their spouse/children but heaven forbid that they do the same to her. Anything she feels will impact her children is off limits but the others and their kids, are fair game for her.

• Love 20

Thank you!! I have been working mandatory overtime the last couple of weeks and I have been too exhausted to think much at all and really, what more is there to say? I'm ready to move on to NYC.

Is most everyone here moving to the NY boards?  I haven't had time yet to catch up on the first episode.  I'm feeling exhausted by the impending drama, already.  lol  

• Love 5

A number of posters here have noted how Kim is completely lacking in humility and responsibility. In my experience with recovery programs, these two characteristics are painfully absent in the practicing alcoholic/addict. And their burgeoning presence in abstinent alcoholics/addicts is a sign that recovery is occurring. Humility and responsibility do not exist in professional victims. And THAT is what has made me uneasy about Kim for the past three years that she's "worked so hard". Bullshit. Kim still sees herself as a victim. She wants (no, NEEDS) pity, admiration, forebearance and understanding from others, yet is so caustic and ungrateful that she makes friendship with her impossible. Brandi and Kim are not friends. They spend time with one another by default, as no one else can stand them. A friend (hell, even an acquaintance) occasionally stops focussing on herself and engages in a conversation. Kim's existence is just one long monologue.

This! If I could "like" it a thousand times, I would.

• Love 4

Is most everyone here moving to the NY boards?  I haven't had time yet to catch up on the first episode.  I'm feeling exhausted by the impending drama, already.  lol  

We have two more episodes and the First Look is tonight in the 10 pm hour.

Well you need to finish off the ladies on this show before you move on.  Just kidding.

• Love 6

We have two more episodes and the First Look is tonight in the 10 pm hour.

Well you need to finish off the ladies on this show before you move on.  Just kidding.

Two more?  I don't know if my liver can take it!  

Oh, I think most of us are finished with these ladies.  ; - )  

BRAVO needs to play cute animal videos or something in between the BH reunion episodes and the new NY episodes.  After the these reunions, I need to cleanse my mental palate before I can watch more Howife drama.  I've missed about three seasons of NY so most of those ladies are new to me, anyway.  

• Love 4

I'm sure Kyle didn't do anything at the wedding just like there is no smoking gun revolving around Harry. 

I'm so sure, that if I'm wrong I'll show my tampon string! (kidding, but you see my point)

• Love 5

Yes, Brandi's hypocrisy.  She's doing damage to her own children by bashing their father publicly (and no doubt privately) and talking non-stop about every sordid detail of his affairs, plus her own drunken ones.  Why she would do that to her own children is beyond me.  Who was it who said that people should "Love their kids more than they hate their ex" or something like that?

So she has no room to speak about other people's betrayals and how it affects their kids.  She hurts her own kids and other people's kids in order to garner more fame and thinks nothing of it. 

Speaking of Brandi's kids, did anyone guffaw like a donkey the same way I did when Brandi said part of her was glad her boys weren't on the show because, with the one boy in middle school, who knows what they might say on camera?

Yes, Brandi, I'm sure anything offensive these boys might say on camera would most assuredly have to be shit they heard at school.

They couldn't possibly be repeating anything they heard from own foul-mouthed mother talking about "pretty cocks" and dangling tampon strings and blackout sex over the years.

Definitely have to be that they're getting old enough to repeat what they hear at school.

*face palm*

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 12

Yeah Brandi didn't even bring it up that much. IIRC she brought it up at the lunch in sort of a fact checking way, but didn't seen that upset.

Fact checking?! Is that what she was doing? Similar to how she went around the table a few seasons back and "fact checked" how all the ladies gave birth - was it by a natural childbirth or by c-section? Even though she knew Adrienne's answer in advance?

Cuz I call it digging up dirt and spreading gossip.

• Love 15

This season has been exhausting. I'm hoping the last installment of the Reunion is really good.

I was hoping to get into NY this year; I stopped watching after Bethenny left.

• Love 4

I'm with you this. The fact that I like Eileen and I hate Brandi won't change the BS coming out of Eileen's mouth into gold. You told your son about something YOU did that was already both public knowledge and public record. The fact that old dirt got dug up is pretty much the price of a reality show. Of all the shit Brandi's done this is slightly less offensive than her weave. You had an affair, you got divorced, you married the affair. None of that is Brandi's fault. You did it, now get over it.

Brandi needs to STOP being the conduit.  In real life the first and last conversation you have with a new acquaintance is the one where they bring up some misdeed in your life.  If Eileen wanted to address she could. . . through a talking head.  What made it wrong on some many levels on Brandi's part was throwing the wine and then being JUDGMENTAL in the talking heads.  None of us know if they consummated the marriage before leaving their respective spouses.  Eileen's husband filed for divorce a month or so prior to the tabloid photos.  It is only the tabloid saying Vince still lived at the marital residence.  So Brandi needs to stay the hell out and quit enjoying the role of CONFLICT.  She never stops to think about what her desire to bring CONFLICT does to others' children.  Why does she want to be the one bringing stuff up to hurt others' children?  Leave it to a nameless, faceless  Radar On Line reporter or another RH if it is that important. 

After watching today's marathon of RHOBH Reunions-Brandi has been the same since day one-dragging out one peccadillo after another of her cast mates.  I admired Lisa V. when Brandi said, Lisa never talks about the other RH with me.  Since her first Reunion it has been this systematic take down of each castmate (except Lisa Season 2).  One of Brandi's favorite lines to toss out is how someone is judgmental or labels people.  Such hypocrisy.

• Love 12

Here's what I just don't get.  Brandi seems to scour the tabloid and internet for dirt on everyone.  She spews that info as absolute FACT.    The same trash, and worse, is out there about her, but God forbid one of the other women bring up what they have "read" or "heard", and she goes nuts.    Just like when she made the crack about Bella, or Eileen - she always says "it's out there".   To me, she's just disgusting.  She absolutely doesn't know how to act like an adult.  It would be like trying to argue with an 8th grader.    And that smug look on her face - where she purses her over inflated lips, makes me crazy.    She is just trash.  Trash that was taken in by several of the women, most recently YO.   I'm sure she has always been trash, will continue to be trash, and think that she's so cutting edge, and so much more "real" than the other women.  She's not.  She gloms onto people, uses them up, then betrays them.  She just needs to go.

• Love 19

It's not that Eileen is untouchable or that people have to tiptoe around her "affair"... it's more like "Who the fuck cares?!"

Exactly. Eileen didn't lie or hide from it at that lunch. She said on camera 'yes we were both married to others when we met." It was followed up with a TH where she explained a bit more about the whole thing.

BG then decides since no one is buying her stupid 'I wanted to act out a soap' excuse for the wine toss, she'll fall back on her old favorite: wronged woman. Eileen's affair has nothing to do with BG. BG wasn't Vince's Ex. BG knows nothing about what actually happened. Why exactly is she bleating to tabloids etc that she tossed the wine because Eileen is a homewrecker? Good lawd. Give me a break.

It's pretty sad when the only thing BG could find out about Eileen gossip wise happened 15 or so years ago.

• Love 11

Brandi has talked so much shit about every single one of the other women, yet she complains and whines to Andy that they all get to say whatever they want and she's not allowed to say anything.  Her mouth never stops, but when the others fight back, she becomes the victim.  Brandi and Kim are a match made in heaven.

Kyle needs to repeat this over and over again to herself:  "At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life" and distance herself from Kim for her own sanity.  She's got a great family and life and should be enjoying it to the fullest, rather than trying to fix Kim, who does not want to be fixed.

• Love 12

It's not that Eileen is untouchable or that people have to tiptoe around her "affair"... it's more like "Who the fuck cares?!"  Twenty years ago, it happened.  

I'm sure Vince's ex-wife was super pleased that some twat on TV was using her marriage as a plot point.  lol    

LOL  Love it.

I don't care that Eileen cheated.  Just like I don't care that Eddie cheated.  Shit happens.  I wasn't married to either of them so Brandi can stop using someone's "Whether I have cheated or not" status as a weapon.  I'm certainly not going to stop watching/talking to someone because I found out they cheated on their spouse.  

I've never cared when a politician gets caught screwing a prostitute.

I didn't care when Bill Clinton screwed Monica Lewinsky.

I don't care about what people do in their bedrooms.  Period.  In fact, when I hear a "scandal" that starts with that, I stop listening.

And Eileen stated pretty clearly that Vince's wife and her have a decent relationship now.  Why would Brandi try to sabotage that?  It's what SHE should be striving for with Leann.  She's too busy placing blame and pointing fingers to worry about her children though.

I just want to fucking sky write it over her house....."We get it.  He cheated.  You were hurt.  Now shutup about it."

Raging fuckstick.....my favorite insult.  LOL

• Love 15

LOL  Love it.

I don't care that Eileen cheated.  Just like I don't care that Eddie cheated.  Shit happens.  I wasn't married to either of them so Brandi can stop using someone's "Whether I have cheated or not" status as a weapon.  I'm certainly not going to stop watching/talking to someone because I found out they cheated on their spouse.  

I've never cared when a politician gets caught screwing a prostitute.

I don't care about what people do in their bedrooms.  Period.  In fact, when I hear a "scandal" that starts with that, I stop listening.

And Eileen stated pretty clearly that Vince's wife and her have a decent relationship now.  Why would Brandi try to sabotage that?  It's what SHE should be striving for with Leann.  She's too busy placing blame and pointing fingers to worry about her children though.

I just want to fucking sky write it over her house....."We get it.  He cheated.  You were hurt.  Now shutup about it."

Raging fuckstick.....my favorite insult.  LOL

Exactly, not my business.  I don't like cheating and it's a shitty thing to do, and if someone finds themselves cheating often then they need to evaluate themselves and realize that maybe they should stop making commitments to be in monogamous relationships.  And if someone doesn't want to be with their spouse anymore, they just need to leave them and not fuck around on the side, unless it's something they are both OK with.  But at the end of the day, it's not for me to judge since I wasn't there.  Sometimes it ends up for the best and not everyone who leaves their spouse for someone else is a raging fuckstick.  

But more importantly in this instance, Eileen and Vince's 20 year-ago meeting didn't have jack to do with Brandi or even Eileen's storyline.  Gee, I wonder what (or who, rather) Brandi was doing 20 years ago?  You think she'd appreciate having all of her one night stands with random fucksticks mentioned on TV? 

• Love 6

Can Eileen host the reunions from now on? That was master class in shutting down BG and her awful behavior. I swear, she outed and shut down BG every chance she got.

Too bad Andy was too busy coddling the tampon trick to call her to the carpet on her viciousness. What an ass he is.

So BG is mad that Rinna brought her kids into it? What about Adrienne's kids from the surrogacy she outed? What about Kyle's kids? If I was Farrah and heard that ho threatening to knock my mom's teeth out, she'd be in a hospital. How bout Kim's kids? She's enabling their mom to be an addict. It's sick.

And I clearly remember Eileen saying that BG's need to talk about the beginning of her and Vince's relationship necessitated awful conversations with her kids. So fuck you, BG.

She does have a double standard like I've never seen in my life ::Rinna dance::

Beautifully said.

I loved the line of "but you continue to be an asshole."

I don't mind a reality TV villain that stirs the pot, but there's nothing redeeming about Brandi. She's like Aviva Drescher's dad.  A disgusting mess that makes you recoil.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 4

Speaking of Brandi's kids, did anyone guffaw like a donkey the same way I did when Brandi said part of her was glad her boys weren't on the show because, with the one boy in middle school, who knows what they might say on camera?

Yes, Brandi, I'm sure anything offensive these boys might say on camera would most assuredly have to be shit they heard at school.

They couldn't possibly be repeating anything they heard from own foul-mouthed mother talking about "pretty cocks" and dangling tampon strings and blackout sex over the years.

Definitely have to be that they're getting old enough to repeat what they hear at school.

*face palm*

Hee hee.

I have a feeling some of the kids at school are repeating to the Cibrian boys what they saw their mother [brandi] do on the show. And, what they saw online about their mother. And, I wouldn't put it past any kid having told the boys about their mother being the unpaid spokesperson for Tampax. Shit, Brandi probably showed the photos to her boys and said, "Look at mommy!" 

We live in a different world. Kids nowadays have iPhones and access to the internet. If the Cibrian boys have ever mentioned their mother is on television, you can bet some of their friends and school mates may have Googled her. I would even go as far to post that the mothers/fathers/parents of those kids may have said something about Brandi in the presence of or within earshot of their kids. I was a kid once. Grown folk talk was a favorite past-time of mine. The grown folk would think I was busy in another room or not paying attention, but I really was listening.

I don't care about what people do in their bedrooms.  Period.  In fact, when I hear a "scandal" that starts with that, I stop listening.

*high five* Agree. Only when it involves crimes against children, then I have an issue with it.

Brandi acts as if cheating is the ultimate sin against humanity. Get off of it already. Her behavior has made me think that Eddie was likely just trying to get away from that ear-piercing chatter of hers. Damn. Who the hell wants her?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

It's not that Eileen is untouchable or that people have to tiptoe around her "affair"... it's more like "Who the fuck cares?!"  Twenty years ago, it happened.  People cheat.  People leave their spouses because they are not happy and/or because they find someone else with whom they want to spend their lives.  It happens and it's something that has obviously been worked out by all of the involved parties, in Eileen and Vince's situation.  Brandi is not an involved party.  How "upset" and "offended" she is that something happened that has nothing to do with her took place over 20 years ago, is irrelevant.  And let's face it, Brandi doesn't even really care.  Like she cares who is screwing whom.  She just needed something to further her "Betrayed Wife" title and she has to resort to using other people's betrayals because hers are all played out.

I'm sure Vince's ex-wife was super pleased that some twat on TV was using her marriage as a plot point.  lol    

IMO, it's not about tiptoeing around Eileen, it's more about respecting Vince's ex-wife and the details of her marriage and divorce with respect to her kids ...  because they aren't just Vince's kids and Eileen's step kids, they are the ex-wife's kids, as well.  And maybe she doesn't appreciate having someone dredge up old news when she's moved on.  The fact is that none of us knows what went on with those two couples and for Brandi to act like she's personally affected or offended by something she knows nothing about is just another example of her self-centered egoism and lack of respect she has for everyone else.

It's not that Eileen is untouchable or that people have to tiptoe around her "affair"... it's more like "Who the fuck cares?!"  Twenty years ago, it happened.  People cheat.  People leave their spouses because they are not happy and/or because they find someone else with whom they want to spend their lives.  It happens and it's something that has obviously been worked out by all of the involved parties, in Eileen and Vince's situation.  Brandi is not an involved party.  How "upset" and "offended" she is that something happened that has nothing to do with her took place over 20 years ago, is irrelevant.  And let's face it, Brandi doesn't even really care.  Like she cares who is screwing whom.  She just needed something to further her "Betrayed Wife" title and she has to resort to using other people's betrayals because hers are all played out.

IMO, it's not about tiptoeing around Eileen, it's more about respecting Vince's ex-wife and the details of her marriage and divorce with respect to her kids ...  because they aren't just Vince's kids and Eileen's step kids, they are the ex-wife's kids, as well.  And maybe she doesn't appreciate having someone dredge up old news when she's moved on.  The fact is that none of us knows what went on with those two couples and for Brandi to act like she's personally affected or offended by something she knows nothing about is just another example of her self-centered egoism and lack of respect she has for everyone else.

Standing ovation. This is it exactly.

Who ever said Eileen is untouchable? She is on a reality TV show so it is all game on. The thing is even though it is a reality show we all judge their behavior in the context of what real folks would do and how they would react. How in the world is Eileen's marital history relevant in the context of anything that has gone on? If she had walked in and delivered a scathing commentary on the evils of women who cheat, then she should be called out. She didn't. It was never the point of anything. Brandi was not hurt in any manner. None of it had anything to do with her. Just like with Adrienne. She said she revealed the surrogacy because she didn't like that Adrienne wasn't telling the truth. How did any of that impact Brandi in any manner? Again, if Adrienne was running around promoting some weight loss book on how to get your body back after delivering twins in your 40's, maybe Brandi could call her out. None of that happened. She decides what she finds offensive and thinks that is reason enough to make other people uncomfortable. That is just wrong no matter how you look at it IMO.

• Love 23

Gee, I wonder what (or who, rather) Brandi was doing 20 years ago?  You think she'd appreciate having all of her one night stands with random

Wait what are you saying? If that gossip were made public on this show, it might hurt her children! "Won't anyone think of the children (only BG's of course)?!? [The Simpsons Helen Lovejoy].

I don't care about what people do in their bedrooms

Me either. Unless it involves children or animals because ick.

Of course cheating is wrong. If you aren't happy in your marriage or find yourself attracted to someone else, at least have the balls to get out of your relationship before acting. But that's a perfect world kind of expectation and people are decidedly not perfect. Shit happens and people eventually move on. Unless you are BG and milk it into ... i guess I'll call it a career ... or maybe lifestyle. Whatever. BG sucks.

• Love 6

Every housewife on every season all have their good, bad, and despicable traits.   They may all lie to save their asses at times.  Brandi and Kim are just the nastiest pair ever.  I don't think they give a shit except for themselves.  They're only friends because they enable each other - plus they need someone to film with on the show.

Brandi uses her kids as a shield.  If someone goes at her or says something, she's wailing about how it would impact her kids in someway.  All she's concerned about is that someone tried to go after her.  If Brandi really cared about her kids, she'd get her act together.  She is so terrified of getting old, hence the menopause cracks. I guess having your period makes you a vibrant, desirable woman in her pea brain.  

I'd really like to ask her, so only women are the homewreckers?  Doesn't the husband "wreck" the marriage just as much?  Oh, wait.  Women are always on the prowl for a man (at least that is how her brain works).

Kim is so fried; no way is she sober.  If she were sober, she could respond calmly I am sober, I have been going to meetings, etc.- thank you for your concern.

They should just all ignore those two idiots - especially if they throw out an insult.  "Did you hear something? I thought I heard this awful noise."  Or just smile.

If the gruesome twosome are back next season, the others should refuse to film with them.  Just ice them out.  

Edited by hoosier80
  • Love 9

Yes but we see Kim sitting there on the couch telling Kyle that she is not uninvited. ...

Kim in her own way made reference to an upcoming event and it was fairly obvious for Kyle's reaction and her blog that Kim had put out there dis-inviting Kyle to the wedding.  Kim denying it after bringing it up is just who Kim is.  ...

Kim didn't really deny it.  She did not say, you're not disinvited.  She said, I don't want to not invite you.  So to translate nasty addict speak, I didn't want to disinvite you but you made me do it.  Watch that exchange again.  It would have been over in a second if Kim had said, you're a liar, you were never disinvited to the wedding.

According to the transcript Blackmamba so kindly provided: "Kim: (scrabbling for words) I do not want to have you there-"

The fact that Kim doesn't want to have Kyle there at the wedding makes me think manipulative rum raisin would attempt to get Kyle uninvited.

Also Kim saying "I don't want to not invite you" can be interpreted as. I didn't invite you but that wasn't something I wanted to do (LIES)

I think Kim unintentionally exposed her intentions/actions which inadvertently supported Kyle's claim of not being invited (or was it being uninvited?)

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 5

If there was any point that was driven home during today's marathon reunions, it was that.  I'm not saying she doesn't often have something relevant to say, but the whining and the tears.  Brandi and Lisa R are howler monkeys but the frequency in which they howl, doesn't surpass how often Kyle whines and ugly cries. 

But to be fair, watching the reunions made me realize what a whining, fickle, manipulating, foul mouthed bunch they ALL are.

Kyle "whines and ugly cries" precisely because Kim refuses to hear her.
  • Love 5

MCM, let's not forget she also outed her sister's sexual abuse, her father's pot farm (or whatever) and one of her kids' bed wetting issues.  She somehow thinks she has the right, or the obligation, to share everyone's personal information in the name of "truth" or "fairness".  It's sleazy and disgusting.  

I don't think Eileen is perfect, and I'm sure that her actions long ago did cause pain to those she loved.  But that is hers to deal with and she has, to whatever end.  You're right in that if Eileen had come on proclaiming to be someone who has made no mistakes or caused no harm, or she had made comments about other people's marriages, then reminding her (which is not the same as what Brandi did) that she, too, has done some questionable shit in her past would not be so out of bounds.  If she comes back next season, Eileen might just stick her foot in it and will get called out, and I'm fine with that.  

Unless you are BG and milk it into ... i guess I'll call it a career ... or maybe lifestyle. Whatever. BG sucks.

I know some attribute Brandi's attitude and behaviors to the dissolution of her marriage but I think this is just Brandi.  Her personality defects aren't something that just appeared from being cheated on and having her monetary resources taken from her.  Lisa R was right on when she asked "What happened to you?" because she just wasn't raised right or something's fundamentally wrong with her head to have so few scruples.  Outside of say, "Survivor" or the like, which is a competition game show, I've never seen anyone on reality TV so purposefully try to take down and defame every other co-star they appear with, as that Tampon has.  It's not fun to watch.  This reunion with her shrieking lie after lie is not fun to watch.  I don't care why Andy keeps throwing her softballs.  I don't like it and he needs to be demoted again.  He can be the one who brings LVP her tea during breaks.  lol  

• Love 10

Brandi bitch ass has no business coming for Eileen and in past accounts Taylor being homewreckers... Didn't she break up Eddie's engagement to another soap actress???  She has some nerve to cast stones at people being homwreckers when how she got her man is how she lost her man!  It's called Karma Brandi Slutville!

• Love 11

Well, it's official.  I'm getting old.  I just wanted to bitch slap Lisa Big Lips while watching the first look.  No comments, no opinions, just one right hook punch and a "now you can cry" and take my bra off and go to bed.  

Mother's Day is coming up.  I'm going to cry like a bitch like Big Lips Lisa and tell my 16 year old daughter to stop shussing me.  "All my life..." turn into Oprah.  "I had to fight..."  That should get me a new purse.  From Kohls.

Jeez, posters here tell me to zip it, shush it, and I don't go all postal.  Although, I would love to go all postal with a thousand worm legs on my eyelids.  Don't they hurt?  Do they fight with each other?  Do they multiply by the third episode?  See?  Makes me want to take a nap.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 9

Mother's Day is coming up.  I'm going to cry like a bitch like Big Lips Lisa and tell my 16 year old daughter to stop shussing me.  "All my life..." turn into Oprah.  "I had to fight..."  That should get me a new purse.  From Kohls.

He, he! I'm sort of admiring how Rinna played this round. Yes, it was cringeworthy but got her right out of the hot seat! She's new, she can get away with the crocodile tears. See me in a couple of years, I might not still be here for it.

• Love 3

Well, it's official.  I'm getting old.  I just wanted to bitch slap Lisa Big Lips while watching the first look.  No comments, no opinions, just one right hook punch and a "now you can cry" and take my bra off and go to bed.  

Jeez, posters here tell me to zip it, shush it, and I don't go all postal.  Although, I would love to go all postal with a thousand worm legs on my eyelids.  Don't they hurt?  Do they fight with each other?  Do they multiply by the third episode?  See?  Makes me want to take a nap.

Lab where have you been?? I haven't seen a post from you in ages!

I don't know about the rest of you but I am so glad this season is almost over. I am burned out and drained. I'm the sort of person who like resolution but with one hour to go, nothing is going to be tied up in a nice bow. It's just so........unsatisfying.

• Love 9

I understand what you're saying, and I've been quoted many times with the same defense of Eileen.  I'm sorry - I don't feel sorry for her because there's talk of her adultery.  They both cheated, they decided to cheat while they were still married, and they walked away from their spouses to be together.  This is the reason normal people don't want to do reality shows.  If her step-sons didn't know this history, I don't understand why it's anyone's responsibility to tiptoe around the topic.

It doesn't matter to me that Vince's ex supposedly adores Eileen - what is the woman supposed to say?  Just because the ex doesn't act like Brandi doesn't mean the divorces and remarriage went smoothly.  Imagine if Kim complained about her cheating becoming public knowledge - God knows there are scores of people who post here who constantly bring that up.  There are people here who frequently point out that Kyle was pregnant both times she got married, as if that makes her a mercenary whore.

I don't understand why Eileen is untouchable.  I like her and I think she's the most "normal" of all these women, but she's a fame whore just like Lisa Rinna and the rest of these women.  If the only snark allowed is hundreds of comments saying the exact same things about Brandi and Kim, it's not worth even commenting.

I understand you, too. But I agree with Avaleigh and hypnotoad. We aren't saying Eileen is untouchable. Eileen was totally forthright about the cheating. She didn't deny it and said yes, that happened, what's your point? But Brandi needed to take the heat off herself re: the wine toss, so she started to focus on Eileen being a homewrecker. As many have already pointed out, if this was a real thing for Brandi, she wouldn't be Kim's best friend. The issue is not that Eileen is untouchable. The issue is that Brandi is using Eileen's past to move the onlookers away from her own heinous behavior.

• Love 21