Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Why are the babies holding grandma's pee stick? Babies put all and everything in their mouths, that's what they do, and it doesn't look like it has a cover so they are literally touching the peed on stick 🤢

That post was truly bizarre and disturbing to me. 

• Like 19
4 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Why are the babies holding grandma's pee stick? Babies put all and everything in their mouths, that's what they do, and it doesn't look like it has a cover so they are literally touching the peed on stick 🤢

C1BF8991-2C02-431E-84D6-0DB3D4CB94EB.jpeg

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 10
5 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Do we even know when that pic was taken.   I would not put it past Nurie to have taken that picture when she found out she was pregnant with Noman (or whatever the poor child's name is).   Then Jill reused it for her "miscarriage."

But I am old and cynical.

• Like 11
12 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Do we even know when that pic was taken.   I would not put it past Nurie to have taken that picture when she found out she was pregnant with Noman (or whatever the poor child's name is).   Then Jill reused it for her "miscarriage."

Nemo's wearing the same shirt in both pictures. It *could* be Nurie's old test, but I don't think they're that smart. It looks like Jill was pregnant for a couple days.🙄

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, Nysha said:

I could have gone the rest of my life without realizing this. Ew, ew, ew! 🤮

She's probably been putting Spanish fly in his food and chasing him around their bedroom, especially since the first grandchild was born. Can't have her own married adult children getting the attention, ya know. 

1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Hey, you just came up with a name for another Keller child. Nehemiah, Newman, Noman, Nebuchadnezzar, and so on. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Jill has now posted a YouTube video, “New YouTube video of our journey of losing baby #14.  😢😥”.

This woman really should seek professional help, and I’m not saying this in a snarky way.

Journey?

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

No, #14 is now known as Reagan, named after President Reagan, whom the Rods admired so much.

And you all might think I'm joking, but . . . . 

The jokes write themselves with these nut jobs.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

No, #14 is now known as Reagan, named after President Reagan, whom the Rods admired so much.

And you all might think I'm joking, but . . . . 

Nah, that tracks.  I assume that if this blessing that was taken too soon had XX chromosomes that the child was named in honor of Nancy (who Twitter nicknamed Throat GOAT for reasons) instead of Ronnie.  You can't name your daughter after a man, can you? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
5 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

These kids should realize that when Mama becomes a Meemaw... They should stop praying for a sibling. 

I don't want to think about the consequences to those poor kids if they don't pray for a new sibling.  Remember that they have to be happy that there will less food because another blessing in coming.

I'm sure every tine Jill carries on in front of Kaylee, she can be comforted by Jonathan buying her flowers, stuffed animals, jewelry, and dinner for her and her deadbeat husband at the good Olive Garden.  I'm sure Nathan is doing that now since they are still grifting in Florida.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
1 hour ago, ChristmasCandy said:

When I read this I immediately thought of the Tidy Bowl man commercial.

Should be Teidi, if a portmanteau MUST be used, lol. 

52 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Nah, that tracks.  I assume that if this blessing that was taken too soon had XX chromosomes that the child was named in honor of Nancy (who Twitter nicknamed Throat GOAT for reasons) instead of Ronnie.  You can't name your daughter after a man, can you? 

How could she have possibly known the sex of this fetus?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
37 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jill said that she wanted Nurie to get pregnant in the Spring, so the three of them could be pregnant together.  The older girls have such whiney voices. 

Of course she did 🙄. Being pregnant and having another baby wasn't about the baby at all, it was about Jill being "one of the girls" and of course her ongoing baby competition with other fundies. 

1 minute ago, AstridM said:

I thought I saw that she said it is a gender neutral name. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Of course she did 🙄. Being pregnant and having another baby wasn't about the baby at all, it was about Jill being "one of the girls" and of course her ongoing baby competition with other fundies. 

I thought I saw that she said it is a gender neutral name. 

I wonder if she’s seen The Exorcist? 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 14
23 minutes ago, AstridM said:

She couldn't, but that has not stopped any of these Fundies for assigning sex to their losses before.  I'm also just trying to have fun here and that tidbit about Nancy Reagan is too good not to share.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jill said that she wanted Nurie to get pregnant in the Spring, so the three of them could be pregnant together.  The older girls have such whiney voices. 

So they leave the amount of blessings up to god, unless mama decides she wants Nurie to be pregnant. Then it's when it fits mama's dreams/delusions, and would provide mama months and months of posting content.

Jill has probably been nagging god for years about her desire to be pregnant with her best friends.

• LOL 7
53 minutes ago, AstridM said:

She didn't.  She said they chose the name because it would work for either a boy or girl in addition to her admiration  for RR.  However, she has named her 5 previous miscarriages too and some of them have decidedly male or female names like Aaron and Lauren; so this seems to be a new thing.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

I'm sure every tine Jill carries on in front of Kaylee, she can be comforted by Jonathan buying her flowers, stuffed animals, jewelry, and dinner for her and her deadbeat husband at the good Olive Garden.  I'm sure Nathan is doing that now since they are still grifting in Florida.

I thought she gave credit to the Hunk for the dinner and gifts. Maybe she just said her was with her for dinner and shopping. 

I can't listen to any of the Rodriguii, so I turn off the sound and read the captions quickly. I miss details, but it's better than subjecting my ears to Jill and the older daughters use that awful high-pitched baby voice when talking to people other than babies. Come to think of it, no baby should have to hear that. 

When Jill is talking about having to go to the emergency room, the video shows a single shot of Jill, David, Nurie, and Nathan sitting in hospital infusion chairs. Jill is in street clothes, semi-wearing a mask. They must have asked someone to take the photo, and they're all posing for the camera. It's so odd. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 5
15 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jill has probably been nagging god for years about her desire to be pregnant with her best friends.

And, Hunk, too, I'm sure. He probably has sex with her just to shut her up.

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Watched the video because I have no life.

Several things:

1. She chose Reagan as the name not just because of her admiration for RR but also because it was gender neutral.  Also, she has named her other 5 miscarriages with names that end in en, an, on; so she wanted to keep that up.  Weirdly enough, several of the other miscarriages do no have gender neutral names, Aaron and Lauren, for example.

2. She films Nurie and Renee congratulating her on the pregnancy while they are standing outside, in the wind, which is whipping their hair all around so they are constantly pulling it out of their faces.  The wind is also so loud that it is hard to hear what they are saying although it is more of the usual BS.

3. She says that the entire pregnancy/miscarriage happened in Florida.  They posted they were on their way on Jan 31 and then she recorded her post miscarriage screed on Feb 15; she mentioned the date twice.  So, around 2 weeks.

4.  Jill states she has been in 'excruciating pain' for weeks; what a trooper she is!  Not only attended multiple church/grift services, but went to the beach and also out to dinner with Dave and Nurie and Nathan on Feb 14.  And posed and posted literally dozens of photos all the while

5.Jill says she has midwives and doctors back in Ohio who usually care for her and that she and Renee were hoping to go to ob appointments together.

6. in Florida, due to the 'excruciating pain' , she went to various ER's and urgent cares on multiple occasions until a visit on Feb, 15 confirmed the miscarriage had happened.

7. After they left the hospital, Jill filmed her summary video in a gas station where the lights were strobing; hope no one with seizures is watching.  She is sitting there in the car clutching a teddy bear which Dave got her for valentine's day and is now her comfort.  It is holding a heart that says 'Besties' and Jill plans to write the date on its foot with a sharpie.  She also sounds like she is crying in much of it, but she is wearing the best waterproof makeup ever because the raccoon eyes stay intact without even a tiny track. No visible tears.

8. After the miscarriage; Nurie and Renee and a couple of the little girls all film condolence/hostage videos showing how sad they are that Mama lost the baby and looking forward to meeting Reagan in heaven, the baby Reagan, I mean, not the other one.

Thank you for doing the lord Daniels work for us so I don’t have to watch it. 

Or Lord plexus.

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
18 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Trips to the ER are expensive.  I would like to know who paid for the bills from the various ERs she went to.  That would be a lot of money; even if they do have some kind of insurance there would be copayments.  And did she go to several ERs hoping for a different answer?  This story still sounds strange.  For a self-acclaimed "God-fearing" woman, she has a strange grasp on the concept of telling truth.

Jill loves to take and publish explicit photos of other people in hospitals--Amy with a broken neck, Ma after her brain bleed, and Kaylee and Renee after the auto accident, for example. She also showed her brace and crutches after the fall on the expensive staircase.

However, for all the different ERs, she visited in Florida, there doesn't appear to be a single photograph of the experience, except maybe that odd picture of the four casually sitting in infusion chairs. She didn't take a picture of a hospital ID band or herself in a wheelchair by an emergency center exit. Maybe all these hospitals had no-photo policies inside, but when have rules ever stopped Jill from recording for social media and grifting purposes? I'm sure Hunk or Nurie would have helped with this if asked. 

I believe she did have a miscarriage, but the details are off. Maybe Priss's spilling the beans when she did messed up Jill's narrative. 

• Like 17
  • Useful 4

I wouldn't put it past JillR to have planned the entire thing. I'm sure she has more than a few positive pee sticks hanging around, so I'm thinking maybe she thought she was pregnant, but found out she wasn't and knew she would be getting her period in FL. Pack up an old test, start complaining about severe pain, and voila, a miscarriage.

Yes, I belief she is capable of going that low!

• Like 22
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

Trips to the ER are expensive.  I would like to know who paid for the bills from the various ERs she went to.  That would be a lot of money; even if they do have some kind of insurance there would be copayments.  And did she go to several ERs hoping for a different answer?  This story still sounds strange.  For a self-acclaimed "God-fearing" woman, she has a strange grasp on the concept of telling truth.

I imagine if she did visit multiple ERs, there are multiple medical bills that will never be paid.

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
53 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I imagine if she did visit multiple ERs, there are multiple medical bills that will never be paid.

I wonder what insurance plan you get selling Plexus. 

Katie and Travis posted pics of Hailey coming home. It seems like Carlin was doing a photoshoot as if Hailey was hers.  Carlin is so desperate. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

I’m 99.999% positive they’re on Medicaid. No bills or copays on Medicaid. And that’s fine by me. I can’t stand her, but all citizens deserve medical care and we already have over 30 million who have absolutely nothing. That said, I wouldn’t put it past her to have made this whole thing up, as others have already said. It’s odd that she didn’t document all of the alleged ER visits!

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 13
21 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

I wonder what insurance plan you get selling Plexus. 

Katie and Travis posted pics of Hailey coming home. It seems like Carlin was doing a photoshoot as if Hailey was hers.  Carlin is so desperate. 

You know how fundie women are about newborns. Screw them once they reach the old age of six months. They also can’t distinguish between the normal feelings a newborn brings (caring, protecting, loving) and BABY FEVER! Where they must have their own right now because who cares if they are capable of caring for a child? That’s what the Janas and Michaels of the world are for.

It looks like K&T were featured on People or US. Maybe Carlin’s over the top primping was done hoping she would be featured too after her heroic two week wait for her niece. It explains Katie’s hair and makeup. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jill has probably been nagging god for years about her desire to be pregnant with her best friends

Being pregnant at the same time as your adult daughter is the Holy Grail of Fundie motherhood, even better than having twins. Michelle Duggar, of course, as achieved both, which must really drive Jill crazy.

• Like 18

Here I was thinking that Kaylee could enjoy married life with Jonathan instead of being dragged on the grifting tour.   But nooooo, Jilly still manages to drag her into it.   Poor kid can't have a moment without her mother even if her mother is hundreds of miles away.

• Sad 13