Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I wish I could remember the episode, but Michelle and Jana were driving in the middle of the night to some birth, maybe Anna or Jessa. I was shocked - flat hair and no make-up. I think she is one of those folks who look totally different without her hair and make-up done.

I remember that. I think it was maybe Johannah or Jennifer's births. 

Michelle looks better now than she did when she had that stupid mullet and the '80s makeup. And the godawful Peter Pan frumpers. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
14 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I remember that. I think it was maybe Johannah or Jennifer's births. 

Michelle looks better now than she did when she had that stupid mullet and the '80s makeup. And the godawful Peter Pan frumpers. 

Like this?

image.png.40bb9d6e7c2827781eb3acf46427ee64.png

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 10
On 6/5/2023 at 2:47 AM, Tuxcat said:

Joy said in her video that Michelle stayed with them their first night back home with Gunner - "to help with the baby." And she was there the next day too. 

My impression is that she is actually a helpful grandmother - maybe out of guilt for not being an actual mother?

I think Michelle genuinely likes infants, and she doesn’t have anything else to do! She doesn’t work a full time job, few hobbies, Jana is around to handle anything that needs tending to at the TTH, so I’m not surprised she shows up to help when a grandchild is born. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Michelle genuinely likes infants, and she doesn’t have anything else to do! She doesn’t work a full time job, few hobbies, Jana is around to handle anything that needs tending to at the TTH, so I’m not surprised she shows up to help when a grandchild is born. 

Doesn’t she still have a handful of minor children still at home? More kids than most of us have/had??

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
25 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Doesn’t she still have a handful of minor children still at home? More kids than most of us have/had??

5, but they're all teens. The Lost Girls ages 13 - 17 and Tyler who is 15.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
37 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

5, but they're all teens. The Lost Girls ages 13 - 17 and Tyler who is 15.

And she has no interest whatsoever in any of them. Even her obsession with miracle baby Josie is gone. What’s the point when Josie is no longer carried around, and her arms aren’t pinned by someone. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
15 minutes ago, kaleidoscope said:

Does anyone know if Anna is permanently living there with her seven?

Where else could she go? There is no way out for her, even if she wanted, given JB’s manipulation, verbal abuse, and chicanery.

• Sad 4
1 hour ago, SMama said:

And she has no interest whatsoever in any of them. Even her obsession with miracle baby Josie is gone. What’s the point when Josie is no longer carried around, and her arms aren’t pinned by someone. 

And what’s the point when she’s no longer in the running for MOTY awards? 

It’s always been performative.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
On 6/5/2023 at 12:24 PM, GeeGolly said:

Like this?

image.png.40bb9d6e7c2827781eb3acf46427ee64.png

Good gawd, check out the mullet AND Jim Bob's helmet head. Their hairspray and shampoo bills must have exceeded their food bill. No wonder the kids had to wear hand-me-downs and live in poverty -- their parents had to maintain their looks. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
22 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Good gawd, check out the mullet AND Jim Bob's helmet head. Their hairspray and shampoo bills must have exceeded their food bill. No wonder the kids had to wear hand-me-downs and live in poverty -- their parents had to maintain their looks. 

Remember when they showed the clip of the hairspray film on the bathroom counter? The man admitted to using an obscene amount of hairspray. 

30 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

In Jana's defense, she lives in a she shed on the property, so she's out of the dorms. 

She needs her own place and own bank account. 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

In Jana's defense, she lives in a she shed on the property, so she's out of the dorms. 

But does the shed have a bathroom?  Or electricity?

Having to run to the TTH to pee must suck.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Especially if she’s farther away than Jason in the tree house. Is Jason still in the tree house.

There are other solutions like a composting toilet.

• Like 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

But does the shed have a bathroom?  Or electricity?

James posted a picture from Jana's living room. They were watching TV, so electricity ✔️. I could see two more doorways down a small hallway. I assume one was the bedroom. Not sure if the other was a bath, but chances are pretty good. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

James posted a picture from Jana's living room. They were watching TV, so electricity ✔️. I could see two more doorways down a small hallway. I assume one was the bedroom. Not sure if the other was a bath, but chances are pretty good. 

What were they watching???????

• Like 3

They've set up at least one house on the property, and they're out in the country and probably not on city sewer lines, so they probably have some experience either installing septic tanks or composting toilets.

I think they're a lot less rigid than they were even a few years ago, but unless Laura is still living there, I can't see them allowing Jana to live outside of the TTH -- with a television no less.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

They've set up at least one house on the property, and they're out in the country and probably not on city sewer lines, so they probably have some experience either installing septic tanks or composting toilets.

I think they're a lot less rigid than they were even a few years ago, but unless Laura is still living there, I can't see them allowing Jana to live outside of the TTH -- with a television no less.

Well, she's still on the property. 

I call it a she shed in jest. It's a small space. 😀

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

Hopefully it was someone other than Austin😂

• LOL 18
3 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Remember when they showed the clip of the hairspray film on the bathroom counter? The man admitted to using an obscene amount of hairspray. 

Yes indeedy. One of the shows had a clip of Helmet Head spraying his 'do. It wasn't just spray and move on. It was spray and SPRAY and spray and SPRAY and spray and SPRAY and spray and SPRAY. And probably another blast in the afternoon, too. 

I also remember the clip of the J'slaves complaining about having to clean up the grody hairspray residue in their parents' bathroom. You'd think the SOB would have the sense to spray over the shower or something. But we're talking about Jim Bob. He and common sense are like Clark Kent and Superman -- never seen in the same place at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Very sad situation with a 30+ year old needing permission to leave a dorm.  And who is monitoring her activities?  Does she have a jana-cam in her bedroom and bathroom? Oy.  These people...

• Like 13
25 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Yes indeedy. One of the shows had a clip of Helmet Head spraying his 'do. It wasn't just spray and move on. It was spray and SPRAY and spray and SPRAY and spray and SPRAY and spray and SPRAY. And probably another blast in the afternoon, too. 

I also remember the clip of the J'slaves complaining about having to clean up the grody hairspray residue in their parents' bathroom. You'd think the SOB would have the sense to spray over the shower or something. But we're talking about Jim Bob. He and common sense are like Clark Kent and Superman -- never seen in the same place at the same time. 

I’m here to add my daily “ I hate jim Boob “

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I think with the permanent ending of the show and not having to keep up appearances anymore, a lot of the rules have been relaxed.  So Jana has her own unmonitored space.

Or its the price she demanded for taking the fall on the child endangerment charges.

But I think its more likely the parents just don't have the energy to care anymore.

• Like 18
  • Useful 2
11 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

I think with the permanent ending of the show and not having to keep up appearances anymore, a lot of the rules have been relaxed.  So Jana has her own unmonitored space.

Or its the price she demanded for taking the fall on the child endangerment charges.

But I think its more likely the parents just don't have the energy to care anymore.

FTFY. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)

On her latest video, WOACB talks about JB hanging around other women, i.e. spending time with widows, fixing things in their households, showering them with gifts, etc.  She says once or twice he's been confronted by people at his church because of his focus on these women.

eta:  It's also on her Instagram.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 6
7 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

On her latest video, WOACB talks about JB hanging around other women, i.e. spending time with widows, fixing things in their households, showering them with gifts, etc.  She says once or twice he's been confronted by people at his church because of his focus on these women.

I saw this story when I was poking around on her IG earlier today. She said that JB love bombs the families, building loyalty. But yeah, if he's spending that much time with single women, it's a bad look. Shouldn't Meech be ministering to them? 

• Like 14
  • Useful 2

Didn't we hear something like this years ago?  A family with a youngish widow and her daughters?  I seem to remember him "helping" and talking the daughters on some day trip.  Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but this does ring a bell.

• Like 6
  • Useful 5
11 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Didn't we hear something like this years ago?  A family with a youngish widow and her daughters?  I seem to remember him "helping" and talking the daughters on some day trip.  Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but this does ring a bell.

The only widow with children I remember was the one evoked in Josh's trial, whom the family claimed Josh the Saint gave money to monthly. There may have been another one with Jim Bob, though truthfully I'd be surprised Jim Bob would provide that much assistance to anyone. (I also don't buy the Josh story.)

• Like 12
9 minutes ago, Zella said:

The only widow with children I remember was the one evoked in Josh's trial, whom the family claimed Josh the Saint gave money to monthly. There may have been another one with Jim Bob, though truthfully I'd be surprised Jim Bob would provide that much assistance to anyone. (I also don't buy the Josh story.)

That was the widow of the guy who helped Boob build the TTH before TLC finished it. The name totally escapes me ATM. Not sure if Boob helped her out, or if this was solely FF's family. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That was the widow of the guy who helped Boob build the TTH before TLC finished it. The name totally escapes me ATM. Not sure if Boob helped her out, or if this was solely FF's family. 

Honestly I could totally see Jim Bob being the provider of the money, and the family still letting him take credit for it in some harebrained bid to get him out of prison. 

• Like 4
Just now, Zella said:

Honestly I could totally see Jim Bob being the provider of the money, and the family still letting him take credit for it in some harebrained bid to get him out of prison. 

Didn't she write a letter to spare FF major prison time? 

CLARK WILSON!!!! Don't remember her name. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Didn't she write a letter to spare FF major prison time? 

CLARK WILSON!!!! Don't remember her name. 

This is coming back to me now. I remembered someone else mentioning it in their letter as an example of his good work, but yes I think the widow also wrote her own letter, if I am not mistaken. 

• Like 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

This is coming back to me now. I remembered someone else mentioning it in their letter as an example of his good work, but yes I think the widow also wrote her own letter, if I am not mistaken. 

Yeah, it's coming back in bits and pieces. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I remember an episode on the show where JimBob takes his daughters for a girl's weekend to the camp that Austin's parents own and run. (Long before Joy and Austn start courting.)  I remember he had his daughters and also a couple of daughters from a family where the dad had passed.  May have been the Wilson girls.  I don't remember who they were, just that he brought them along.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
6 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

I remember an episode on the show where JimBob takes his daughters for a girl's weekend to the camp that Austin's parents own and run. (Long before Joy and Austn start courting.)  I remember he had his daughters and also a couple of daughters from a family where the dad had passed.  May have been the Wilson girls.  I don't remember who they were, just that he brought them along.  

That was long before Clark Wilson passed. I don't know if those girls were ever identified. Could have been the Querys. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That was long before Clark Wilson passed. I don't know if those girls were ever identified. Could have been the Querys. 

The girls were Meriel (or Mariel)  and Amara. Amara is a Query, but the other girl was from a different family I think.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
15 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I saw this story when I was poking around on her IG earlier today. She said that JB love bombs the families, building loyalty. But yeah, if he's spending that much time with single women, it's a bad look. Shouldn't Meech be ministering to them? 

I am sure, but she is probably THRILLED for anything that keeps JB off of her.  Bad breathed dude who has never heard of the clitoris humping and pumping for 30 seconds as often as he wants?  She has probably never been happier.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 15

I know various Querys were on the show a few times including a trip to SDC where Boob made one of them go on a roller coaster when she clearly didn't want to.  I thought one of Clark Wilson's kids said that Anna manipulated their mother into writing the get felon out of jail letter and they they did not support her doing it.

One thing that is interesting about all this widow involvement is that there was a rumor that JB wouldn't even give his food order to a female server, but had Michelle order for him.  These people are so strange.

• Like 10
43 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

I know various Querys were on the show a few times including a trip to SDC where Boob made one of them go on a roller coaster when she clearly didn't want to.  I thought one of Clark Wilson's kids said that Anna manipulated their mother into writing the get felon out of jail letter and they they did not support her doing it.

One thing that is interesting about all this widow involvement is that there was a rumor that JB wouldn't even give his food order to a female server, but had Michelle order for him.  These people are so strange.

This may have been the family I was thinking about.  The mom was a widow, and JB said he helped them out as much as he could.  JB included the daughters, and maybe the mom, on a trip to Silver Dollar City.  This was years ago, and I don't remember a lot of the particulars.  I do remember that, at least to me, it sounded that he was sort of bragging about how he was helping this poor family that had no headship.

• Like 9
(edited)

There's been the rumor of Jason with Claire Langdon. Kelly Bates posted a reel of her trip to visit the Langdons in CT last week with her 3 youngest girls and Warden. In the random pictures, who should show up but Meech! Why is she at the Langdon's? Didn't see Jason in Kelly's pics, but aside from Warden, they were female-centric. No reason for her to show Jason. 

Hmmm....

added location
  • Like 3
  • Useful 7