Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 (Kaitlyn) Spoilers

• Start Topic

If Bob and all those male Bachelor can do it why not Kaitlin?

For what it's worth, I think it's gross when men on the show act like that. It's not a gender thing for me. It's more of a relationship ethics thing, if that can even exist on a show like this.

• Love 11
(edited)

I really disliked how obvious Blob and Juan Pablo were about the sex. Maintain some mystery at least. Some "did-they-or-didn't-they?" question -- not making it too real for the audience.

And it sounds like Nick will make sure there's no mystery about it and that's gross.

Edited by lulee
  • Love 2
(edited)

So who is the big regret? Was it Nick and his fivehead? I felt bad for her. Girl was slut shaming herself. Maybe they'll bring Amy Schumer back in to coach her on how to put it in perspective.

Edited to add that I went back a few pages and read what RS had to say. I wish she could just say whatever and move on.org.

Edited by Soobs
(edited)

OMFGGG! What a mess. The backlash for Kaitlyn will be epic. And then her picking no one?

Best.season.EVER!

I can only hope. I will forgive the editing monkeys everything if they are not toying with us on this one. Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 3

Wow on that preview.  The "radio-silence" on spoilers once the group went to Ireland and the fact that there were only 3 hometown dates that weren't actually in anyone's hometown is starting to make sense. I wonder if many of the guys left were like "the hell with it" and wanted out.  I think I read somewhere that this season's filming schedule went a week over than normal also.  2 of the guys made have been promised the moon in order to stay.

So TPTB may have had to really scramble to make a full season and will now throw Nick and Kaitlyn to the wolves in retaliation.  The preview was a good start.

And if they can get whats-his-name to propose to Britt?  That's a "eff-you" to not only Kaitlyn but all of the fans who wanted her as the B'tte, when they wanted Britt all along.

• Love 4

I think it's hilarious that after all the shit Britt got, she is the one who got the actual relationship out of the show. She got raked over the coals and fans are going to be soooo pissed when the season unfolds and see how everything went down.

I hate slut shaming but as a woman, if I am into a guy, and if I am especially in love with him, I honestly have 0 desire to sleep with anyone else. If I had been Kaitlyn, I would've avoided sleeping with all 3 because as women, we sadly get looked down upon when we do things like that. The backlash for her is going to be so bad by the delusional types who watch expecting a love story. I think someone nailed it when they said she likes to overcompensate by being physical with guys. She was on Seacrest and basically admitted she slept with Chris in the FS and has had sex on the first date. Girl, just no.

• Love 8

And if they can get whats-his-name to propose to Britt?  That's a "eff-you" to not only Kaitlyn but all of the fans who wanted her as the B'tte, when they wanted Britt all along.

I think Neal Lane is busy right now, working on getting a couple of rings together for Brady to pick from! 

How crazy will it be if Kaitlyn is sitting there all alone as Britt beems with her Neal Lane sparkler on her finger?!?

• Love 4

If all of this goes down as reported OMFG, this will be set in stone as one of the greatest reality show seasons that there ever was! Finally something to fill my Wrong Reasons heart that was torn asunder since the toppling of the greatest reality TV Dynasty that ever was: VH-1 dating shows. Yet, I know those damn editing monkeys will get me again, so I don't want to put TOO much hope into it. Oh, speaking of hope, did you notice that Harrison said to both Kaitlyn and the audience that he "hopes" Kaitlyn finds love. "Hope"?! They never use such a qualifier! It's like they gave up on their own trope! Best of luck, you're gonna need it!

• Love 4

Oh wow, based on all of this, what a mess!  I am kind of in shock really.  I think with all of the seasons of the Bachelor and B'ette, the whole sex thing has been fairly tame and handled fairly respectfully, with the exception of a couple here and there.  As stated above, I expect the guys to have respect for those he is dating just as much as I would expect a woman to in the position of B'ette.  I also agree that it is an ethics thing and if you are claiming to love someone or care enough about them to want to marry them, of course they are not going to think it is a great thing for you to sleep with other men/women all within a week's timeframe.  That is just gross.  

I will see how it plays out, but these spoilers do change how I feel about Kaitlyn, quite honestly.  I think she has really done herself a disservice, and it seems obvious to me you don't want to go on a tv show to highlight your sexual activity.  That is just nuts.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Unpopular opinion perhaps but even if all this turns out to be true, I still don't think it makes Kaitlyn fake or "as fake as some believed Britt" was or proves that Britt was the more genuine one or whatever. I think the issue with Britt and Katilyn for some during Chris' season, based on comments, is that people thought Britt was fake because it seemed like she was always saying what she thought Chris wanted to her rather than saying what she truly believed. Not saying that's true or not, but that was more the impression I think people had and the show's producers did they part to further that sentiment. 

On the flipside, for the people who didn't like Kaitlyn, it seemed to be based on thinking she was classless and in a way being too honest and herself with the stripping down, the goofy jokes, the inappropriate sex joke to Chris as soon as they met, etc. So my point then is, even if this all turns out to be true, if anything I think it will further that Kaitlyn's issue may be that she's too honest, especially considering this is a reality show which will be edited and millions of people will judge her every action. So she was attracted to a number of guys, she just went for it and showed her attraction, she had a moment with Nick where she wanted to have sex with him, she did it. And if RS is right about the end, then she realized she wasn't in love with either guy, so she didn't pick either.

Yes, she likely will get slammed and her season will be considered one giant mess but I don't think she will be seen as fake at the end of it. Chris Harrison sort of talks about that very thing in an interview, when asked about the shocking season promo and he says that Kaitlyn's just a very honest and forthright person, too much so at times and that sometimes, during the season she was her own worse enemy. So yeah, she may get judged and "slut shamed" but if things play out as they're suggesting, I don't know that she could be accused of being fake and if anything, the judgement might be that she was too much of her real self.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Kaitlyn allowing Nick to join the show was a bad judgement call on her part. Plus, I just think it's kinda shitty to be sexing up Nick weeks before the fantasy suite dates. There were probably many guys still there at that point. Fantasy Suite sex is expected as you are down to the wire and need to know that the physical connection is there. She was giving him favor by allowing the relationship to grow on emotional and physical levels. And he showed up weeks later than everyone else. What are the guys supposed to think? That she is way more into this desperate loser from last season than any of them. If they had any sense they'd cut their losses. Some of the guys were offered potential Bachelor spots to keep them from leaving. TPTB probably forced Kaitlyn to drag Nick to the end and humiliate him again. He ruined her season, this is the payback. Choosing him would make her look like his villainous partner. Whatever connection she had with Ben and Shawn was probably strained by Nick. No way she could choose either of them. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Kimmel's staff must read RS since last night he predicted Shawn to be Kaitlyn's F1. He named two other guys for the F3 but I cannot remember who they were, everyone is a nobody in my mind right now. He pegs the winner nearly every season, this from just the first episode full of 25 contenders.

I'm really questioning why Fleiss would want Kaitlyn as b-ette. She just doesn't fit the mold, unless he's going to do a "big tramp" number on her at the end. Right now, she's the Anti-Bachelorette.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 2

I am as thoroughly spoiled as I know how to be about this season but I don't remember seeing any confirmation that it was premature sex with Nick that Kaitlyn was boohooing about and gnashing those incisors that seem to me to be a little larger and shinier than they were before and smacking herself with wet noodles as punishment for making a mistake. Do we know it was Nick? 

• Love 1

How crazy will it be if Kaitlyn is sitting there all alone as Britt beems with her Neal Lane sparkler on her finger?!?

I don't think she would have minded all that much. Just seeing Kaitlyn, and this is just purely my opinion only, I don't think she's ready to settle down. She wants to date around and have fun. And if part of that is going onto the Bachelorette, getting to date multiple guys at once and free exotic dates and free vacations, then good for her. Even with all of the husband talk last night, and all of the crying on Chris' season, never did I get a vibe from her that she's serious about getting married after this show is over. Unlike the vibe I got from Ashley, Desiree, etc. So if Kaitlyn got what she wanted out of the show, then good for her. This show has been a farce for the longest time anyway. And if Britt found true love even though she wasn't the lead, then good for her as well. I don't see why one of them should be the "loser" of the show. Both of them could come out winning, and it looks like they did. 

• Love 4

I know the Right Reasons stans are up in arms trying to prove that Kait didnt sleep with Nick but I choose to believe RS on this for the following reasons:

1. RS has been doing this for a number of yrs and is more precautious about having his spoilers right these days

2. RS hinted that he was sitting on some info and had the info ready as soon as the previews aired

3. I cant stand those stans and their strident insistance that they are watching to see a love story, puleeze!

4. I choose to believe that Nick sex always ruins everything and Kait got her just desserts letting him on the show

• Love 5

Reality Steve's new blog is up and he has changed his intel on the Nick sex.   He is now saying that Kaitlyn and Nick did have sex before the fantasy suites but she did NOT tell the other guys, that she just admits to it in a talking head piece.    That like the girls on Ben's season who found out about the ocean sex with Courtney when the season preview ran, Kaitlyn's other suitors found out about the early Nick sex last night.

Now that makes sense that Ben H and Shawn didn't know about Nick already having been with Kaitlyn so that's why they stayed around till the end. 

Still missing from the puzzle is why Dr. Chris pulls a Mesnick on some random balcony.  

• Love 4

My issue with Kaitlyn is that she obviously did this for exposure yet she got a pass and Britt was the one who got unfairly attacked because she was "such a phony and so plastic". That's rich considering this show has had Emily Maynard, DeAnna Pappas, Ali Fedotowsky and Andi Dorfman as leads and they are some of the biggest phonies ever. The hate was so OTT and ridiculous. And sleeping with 3 guys in 3 days is gross and not to mention unsafe. According to Courtney's book, they weren't provided any type of protection in the FS and if that is the case with Kaitlyn and her suitors then YUCK! 

I am honestly excited to see how the fans are going to turn on her. This happens almost every time a "fan favorite" is made the lead. By the end of the season they are panned because people figure out that they have 0 intentions of getting anything but exposure and free trips. BWA! 

• Love 7

My issue with Kaitlyn is that she obviously did this for exposure yet she got a pass and Britt was the one who got unfairly attacked because she was "such a phony and so plastic". That's rich considering this show has had Emily Maynard, DeAnna Pappas, Ali Fedotowsky and Andi Dorfman as leads and they are some of the biggest phonies ever. The hate was so OTT and ridiculous. And sleeping with 3 guys in 3 days is gross and not to mention unsafe. According to Courtney's book, they weren't provided any type of protection in the FS and if that is the case with Kaitlyn and her suitors then YUCK! 

I am honestly excited to see how the fans are going to turn on her. This happens almost every time a "fan favorite" is made the lead. By the end of the season they are panned because people figure out that they have 0 intentions of getting anything but exposure and free trips. BWA! 

Yikes, ABC should be ashamed of themselves with a set-up like this. Wow 

FWIW, Chris Harrison says the Fantasy Suites are stocked with protection.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Kaitlyn has gotten trashed as much online as anyone. No contestant on these shows ever gets away without criticism, so I have to disagree with this idea that "poor Britt" has been victimized while Kaitlyn has been getting away clean. IMO, most of these people are there for fun, booze, etc and if they happen to come out of it with a relationship, that's just a bonus. So I don't hold Kaitlyn over Britt in that regard, or vice versa.

I like a trainwreck show as much as anyone, but this season just seems so awkward. Sure she signed up for it and made her own decisions, but Kaitlyn isn't a villian. I just feel bad for her. Hopefully she can get past it and both she and Britt can escape this whole franchise and get on with their lives.

FWIW, I reserve the right to change my mind, but Shawn is hot and seems OK so far. I wouldn't mind seeing him as the bachelor. 'Course, I thought the same thing about Chris last season, and look how that turned out. Sigh.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think Kaitlyn has gotten trashed as much online as anyone. No contestant on these shows ever gets away without criticism, so I have to disagree with this idea that "poor Britt" has been victimized while Kaitlyn has been getting away clean.

THANK YOU!!! After the first few episodes of Chris' season, when Kaitlyn was talking about him plowing the fuck out of her field anytime and mooning on a group date, she was getting plenty of "classless, trashy, ugly tattoos, hideous teeth", etc. while many loved Britt. Some turned on Britt when the PRODUCERS edited it to make it look like she was phony and basically just saying what she thought Chris wanted to hear and wasn't genuine at all.

It wasn't like people just jumped on Britt with no push from the show itself. Britt herself said on the WTA that she remembered watching the episode where Carly and Ashley I talked about hearing her say she wasn't ready for kids and marriage, which was immediately juxtaposed with her telling Chris she wanted like a 100 children and thinking, "omg..." I took that as her basically confirming how shocked she was in that moment to see how things were being framed and edited about her, by the show. So blame the producers for that.

And during that time, Kaitlyn sort of faded into the background for the season, where she was mostly just the laid back, kind of cool girl and so opinions changed on her. I will also add that what she probably had going for her with some viewers, was that she never seemed to be involved in the drama, or at least it was edited that way. When Carly was leading the charge against Britt, Kaitlyn never jumped on the "Britt was fake" bandwagon and just said once that she felt at times that Britt maybe didn't really know who she was and basically became who she thought a guy needed her to be. And she also stayed out of the Kelsey drama and witch-hunt.

Which speaking of Kelsey, I'm sorry, but if anyone got raked and got shit from last season, it was her. The woman's husband's death was questioned, people said she used it for attention, she was called crazy, delusional, mocked mercilessly online and judged constantly. Now whether some of that was her own doing is debatable but it doesn't make it any less awful. Yes some people loved Kaitlyn and thought she would be a better Bachelorette than Britt, that's their prerogative. However, while Britt had her detractors, she still had plenty of fans and was in NO WAY, in my opinion, vilified and mercilessly attacked like Kelsey was.

eta: I'm sorry, I find that Courtney claim a little suspect and think it's bullshit. Survivor provides its cast members protection should anyone want to get it on (which yeah, in that awful, gross environment, not very likely, but love has bloomed from the show) and The Bachelor/ette, of all shows wouldn't? And risk stories of someone possibly getting knocked up or an STD? Yeah I don't buy that.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

I agree that Courtney's claim was a little suspect. The producers try to encourage sex as much as possible so no condoms would be a deterrant to some. If they want some pregnancies, all they have to do is poke some holes in the condoms they should be providing. Heh.

Having said that, I don't think the producers ever disputed Courtney's claim.

The Courtney claim might be suspect but the fact that basically the producers, who she is close with, and CH never denied it says something. Plus come on, we all know not to trust CH at this point.

And yeah, Kelsey really did get the brunt of all the bullying. It's just a sad situation overall to be in. 

You know what? I'm not buying the she has sex with Nick trick. I've been burned by previews every. single. season. Bach and Bach'ette. It never happens. There's always one really juicy tidbit that makes you go "oooooh!" But it somehow never gets aired.  I'm of the mind that the scenes and talking heads all got taken out of context and none of it happened the way it was portrayed. NONE of it.

But hey, got us talking didn't it? Got us blogging, didn't it? Who's gonna miss an episode? NOBODY. Cause everybody's waiting for a naked Nick, clutching his balls, running across a golf course butt naked (presumably) away from Kate's bed, to happen.

But think...we HEARD HER MOANS. THERE WAS A MIKE ON HER. No effing WAY would she be miked up if she was nekkid and doing the dance w/no pants.

It's a trick I tell ya. Sure he streaked across a golf coure, and sure she made a confession, but it's probably NOTHING like what they portrayed in the teaser.

I'm not Charlie Brown this year!!! I will not be tricked by Lucy Fliess into running at that damn ball again. No. It's a teaser. It's fake. It didn't happen. You watch. In a month we'll all be shaking our fists and saying DAMN YOU FLEISS!!!

But not me. No buddy, not. Me.

• Love 13

While I can believe the sex maybe happened, I definitely don't think the guy running across the lawn naked is from that incident. Knowing the kind of person Kaitlyn is, I can easily see that being a date where she dared one of the guys to streak or he did it, knowing she's the kind of woman that might find it hilarious. I mean I just don't get why the guy would be running buck naked from her room - you hear the producers knocking, so I'm sure he'd have ample time to throw on his pants and shirt. 

• Love 1

Yeah, but those were only THREE LITTLE WORDS out of a HOW LONG conversation? It could've been something as innocent as how she lost her virginity..."and then we had sex" but cut everything before the "we had sex" part.

I'm just not convinced. That was only three words...and all the crying and faces could've been from ANYWHERE in the season, and her "we had sex" could've been told privately to one person, but the editing made it look like she said it to the group.

Not. Buying. It. This is the reddest red herring in the history OF red herrings and I'm not buying into any of it. Fliess does this every damn season and we fall for it every damn season.

And RS is already backtracking. How much further will he back track as the season goes on and it doesn't "happen?"

• Love 2

You know what? I'm not buying the she has sex with Nick trick. I've been burned by previews every. single. season. Bach and Bach'ette. It never happens. There's always one really juicy tidbit that makes you go "oooooh!" But it somehow never gets aired.  I'm of the mind that the scenes and talking heads all got taken out of context and none of it happened the way it was portrayed. NONE of it.

But hey, got us talking didn't it? Got us blogging, didn't it? Who's gonna miss an episode? NOBODY. Cause everybody's waiting for a naked Nick, clutching his balls, running across a golf course butt naked (presumably) away from Kate's bed, to happen.

But think...we HEARD HER MOANS. THERE WAS A MIKE ON HER. No effing WAY would she be miked up if she was nekkid and doing the dance w/no pants.

It's a trick I tell ya. Sure he streaked across a golf coure, and sure she made a confession, but it's probably NOTHING like what they portrayed in the teaser.

I'm not Charlie Brown this year!!! I will not be tricked by Lucy Fliess into running at that damn ball again. No. It's a teaser. It's fake. It didn't happen. You watch. In a month we'll all be shaking our fists and saying DAMN YOU FLEISS!!!

But not me. No buddy, not. Me.

ITA with all of this except for the bolded. I'm not going to wait a month.

• Love 2

Technically, the preview implied that she had sex, not that she had sex with Nick. Are you saying that she didn't have sex AT ALL? Nope, not gonna buy that. This is a woman who likes getting her field plowed. She even did it with Farmer Chris when all she really wanted was to be TB.

I actually think that that preview hid even MORE. They always do. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

• Love 3

She said in the voice-over that one of the relationships got physical too fast and she feels bad because she has other relationships. I know last season they pulled the same kind of editing trick with Chris and Ashley I in the tent but he never said anything close to what Kaitlyn is saying. I am inclined to take Reality Steve's word on this one.

• Love 3
(edited)

Reality Steve is not backtracking on anything sex related.  He backtracked on his statement that Nick would be hidden until the New York episode.  He was wrong and admitted it.  They showed Nick in the preview.  Steve simply didn't think they would. 

And who said the naked guy on the golf course was Nick?  I haven't seen that anywhere on THIS site or on Reality Steve.  The shoulders on that guy look way to broad to be Nick. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3

Are you saying that she didn't have sex AT ALL? Nope, not gonna buy that. This is a woman who likes getting her field plowed.

Noooooo. A woman who likes sex? A healthy happy 20-something woman?? Whatever is this world coming to????? Oh myyyy, where is my fainting couch, I feel the vapors coming on.....

• Love 7

She's 30.  Old enough to know that a healthy sex life is fine for a single woman, as long as you don't end up showing it to the entire world and sobbing about how went too far too fast and it was a terrible mistake.  Not a lot of sympathy for anybody that puts themselves in that situation deliberately. 

• Love 9

Reality Steve is not backtracking on anything sex related. He backtracked on his statement that Nick would be hidden until the New York episode. He was wrong and admitted it. They showed Nick in the preview. Steve simply didn't think they.

I wouldn't call it backtracking, but Steve did correct himself regarding Kaitlyn telling the other guys about teh sex. He now says she didn't tell them no matter what the promo implied and the others didn't find out about the Nick sex until last night.
  • Love 2

Technically, the preview implied that she had sex, not that she had sex with Nick. Are you saying that she didn't have sex AT ALL? Nope, not gonna buy that. This is a woman who likes getting her field plowed. She even did it with Farmer Chris when all she really wanted was to be TB.

Has she stated that? If not, then we don't know what she really wanted (same for Britt).

I think it's hilarious that after all the shit Britt got, she is the one who got the actual relationship out of the show. She got raked over the coals and fans are going to be soooo pissed when the season unfolds and see how everything went down.

It should be interesting to see how the Britt haters/Kaitlyn fans feel about Kaitlyn at the end of the season. 

• Love 2

She told Farmer Chris "you can plow the fuck out of my field anytime" by way of introduction.

But she didn't say that " all she really wanted was to be TB."

But I have to applaud Britt for outplaying the system. She didn't have to endure the emotional ups and downs of producer manipulations, falling in/out of love, getting fan reactions pro and con, etc. She just cut right through it and got an apparently good relationship right away out of it. Kind of cool outcome for her at least. (I just hope Kaitlyn has fun and isn't set up to be humiliated like Ashley was--whether she finds someone or not).

I'd wait on that.   Britt, when told she was not the Bachelorette, said

"I totally did not see that coming."  and "I'm surprised."

What would give either of them such over-arching confidence in a situation like the craziness we've seen?

What are the odds that if Britt had a way of 'staying on' the show in some capacity -- accepting Brady's invitation to 'date' with the show's cameras following them sometimes and of course the show keeping tabs on how things turn out and then filming them -- she'd  say "No" ??   He's a singer, who is a horrible singer, although I kind of like his serious personality except when he glibly talks about how "Love" is always  worth [whatever he said] which sounded more like lyrics to a song.  She's an actress.  Why would she say No?

Britt has the physical resources to wind up, naturally, with a guy who's successful and can give her a 'good' life.

I don't get that sense from Brady (even if I'm wrong).  Something about both his singing and his way of speaking makes me think he could be a downer.

So I'd wait longer to know that it was any kind of real long-term relationship discovered as you seem to see it.

Actually, I would have been surprised, seeing the bunch of guys this year, if Kaitlyn had chosen one at the end to really marry.

That would not have matched the way she comes across, but I believe Britt would have gone along with the idea even if she wasn't sure of a guy, because she says she believes the "process works" and she would be more compliant with contract stipulations or expectations and, of course, the good showbiz contacts the show can provide.

I do think Shawn B seems a good guy although not that attractive to me.   I thought Ian was great (very expressive eyes, nice voice and mannerf) and he winds up disappointed since he seemed very into Kaitlyn as a possibility and she is 'experimental.'   I'd love to see him as The Bachelor.

• Love 1

I honestly don't think Kaytlin is in this for "the right reasons" but she was much better at playing the part that Britt which is why everyone ate it up. I honestly don't understand how people, after so many years of this mess, still buy that act from women like her. I could see it miles away.

Seriously, does "being in it for the right reasons" actually mean you MUST marry one of the guys or gals that happened to be chosen by the producers for a reality show?

To me, that's insane.  I admired Brad Womack for deciding against anyone from his first season.

If you're really 'serious' about marriage and the person you choose, the last thing I'd imagine would be to be required to choose someone from the producers' set of characters who fill certain roles for an admittedly crazy reality show's season.

You can hope to meet someone who does make you feel that way, as happened to Ashley H with that adorable JP but I don't think that's going to be a normal happening on this particular show.

• Love 1