Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 (Kaitlyn) Spoilers

• Start Topic

Which Nick is this? The "But you had sex with me, Andi" F2 Nick?

And he barged in and hooked up with Kaitlyn? (Of course, she had to let him in, so there's that.)

Who is the guy with Britt now?

I'm so confused!

Edited by saber5055

Same Nick. It's one revolving merry-go-round of *connections.*

The guy with Britt - Brady? - is new to the cesspool - I mean gene pool.

Edited by lulee
  • Love 1

I loathed Nick on Andi's season but have to admit I'm thrilled he is back as I can't wait to see the other guys reaction when he shows up at the hotel for his next 15 minutes of fame.   I know its a tired story line but its a fun one for me!

• Love 1

I'll admit, there should be some good fireworks if he's let back in.  A lot of the guys on Andi's season complained about him, so having him dropped into the house this far into filming is going to cause some serious attitudes with the new crew. 

Oh I can't wait to watch the guys gang up on him, because they've given up SO much to be there! Their jobs, their kids, and now he comes waltzing in after 3 weeks like he's more deserving than all of them. How unfair it is that they've had to be on TV for 3 weeks already while he's been back home working. *eyeroll* And Nick will be sitting there picking fluff off his jeans like he doesn't give a sh*t. 

The ganging up is going to be epic, especially if any of the remaining guys are aware of just how unpopular Nick was during Andi's season.

And so far the season is just like Byron's except the genders are flipped:

1.  vote to be the next lead

2. Past season contestant brought in 3-4 episodes in

Now Mary made it all the way to final 1 so it will be interesting to see just how far Nick makes it.  I can see the story board having him last awhile.

• Love 2

Just so I'm clear, since many are posting like this is a done deal, it's not been confirmed Nick actually joins the season has it? Because I believe I read at the other board that RS said he actually does not know and the only information he has is about this makeout that supposedly happened during some taping in NY.

Maybe no confirmation but probably safe to assume he joins the guys. How bizarre would it be if he shows up, they make out and he leaves?

Edited by lulee

Of course there's been no absolute, concrete proof, delivered directly by ABC, that Nick is going to be on the show.    What's the fun of speculating outrageously if we had actual confirmation? 

It's really immaterial if Nick joins or not. 

Because I believe I read at the other board that RS said he actually does not know and the only information he has is about this makeout that supposedly happened during some taping in NY.

Must we be so skeptical of RS? Nick was photographed talking to (producer) Elan and was filmed making out with Kaitlyn. He's "on" the show, in one sense or another.

• Love 4

[snip] I was only asking to know if I had missed something. I never said there was anything wrong with speculating but it seemed like the conversation was less speculating and more treating it as fact that he joined the show and was officially competing for her. So I just wanted clarification. 

How bizarre would it be if he shows up, they make out and he leaves?

Bizarre sure but might make for good drama for at least an episode or two. Maybe he pulls a Bukowski with the difference being that Kaitlyn actually does know him and is interested but it doesn't go beyond that. Maybe after the making out she decides there's nothing there. People have come for one episode and left. I mean it's usually people from the season, like Jordin this past season but Kacey B. showed up to compete for Sean and I believe she didn't make it past the first rose ceremony (I may be wrong as I never really watched Sean's season).

Must we be so skeptical of RS? Nick was photographed talking to (producer) Elan and was filmed making out with Kaitlyn. He's "on" the show, in one sense or another.

Again, how am I skeptical of RS when I specifically stated that last I heard he claimed that he has no word on whether or not Nick is officially on the show? [snip]

Edited by Rhondinella
defensive
  • Love 2

Nick being on the show would definitely add drama.  And lets not forget that 2 1/2 months AFTER he was dumped by Andi, he tried to contact her several times for "closure", then blabbed about their Fantasy Suite "lovemaking" on TV.   

If he's been stalking Kaitlyn through social media since seeing her on Chris' season, then she may be in for more than she bargained for. 

• Love 1

Reality Steve is the devil incarnate for people that like who he doesn't like and who don't like who he likes.  I love his site and enjoy is spoilers.  And I'll be reading him religiously for as long as he spoils this show. 

• Love 2

I can hardly wait!!!

1. Kaitlyn is the Bachelorette.

2. Britt is doing all her hair flipping for her guy alone in the privacy of their privacy.

3. And NICK V meets Kaitlyn!  Woweeeeeeee!

I couldn't stand Nick for most of Andi's season, but when he talked to his mom about his very real feelings for Andi, that's when I got to see the sincere and romantic Nick.  Andi should not have had sex with him in the FS, pure and simple.  She knew how he felt about her. 

I think Nick and Kaitlyn would make a great couple.  They seem to "get" each other.  This season looks like it's going to be lots of fun.

• Love 2

Woo Hoo!! Sexy Nick will be back on my TV! I always believed he was one of the sincere ones. As far as him trying to contact Andi, that was totally producer induced. I know that for a fact.

Bring on the guys! Fun season ahead.

• Love 2

One can only hope that this "recycling" of Nick does NOT mean they are hoping to bring him back as TB next season!  I was never a Nick fan and he lost even more points when he kissed and told on the ATFR.  If they did make him TB it would be the very FIRST season I actually threatened not to watch and followed through.  Then again I just might because I could use the nap time......

• Love 2

I wonder if Nick will ask Kaitlyn if she's done fiancé type stuff with anyone before. If so, I hope they film every moment of that interaction! My second wish is for Chris Bukowski to show up again & try to get on the show, fully knowing he won't. I think it should be an every time thing for him. I don't know these people so I'm all for incestous cross dating in the bachelor family. That's probably why I loved BP & BIP so much. Tasty trashy tackiness.

• Love 3

The good news is that Nick is a tool and a drama magnet. Should be entertaining.

The bad news is that his fans are almost as cray and unhinged as those Arie fans. Oh well.

• Love 2

I didn't watch Andi's season but did watch the finale. I honestly don't get everyone's rage about Nick kissing and telling. It was so obvious to me he clearly had fallen in love with Andi and her cold reaction towards him shocked him to the point that he had a hard time expressing himself and just blurted out what happened in the FS. I wonder if the reaction would've been the same if he had been a woman.

I honestly don't think Kaytlin is in this for "the right reasons" but she was much better at playing the part that Britt which is why everyone ate it up. I honestly don't understand how people, after so many years of this mess, still buy that act from women like her. I could see it miles away.

• Love 4

I was one of those who defended Nick fiercely about the AFTR and I still stand by it. As I said then and maintain now, if Andi did nothing wrong then what was the big deal in mentioning it. As you stated, it wasn't that she didn't pick him, it's that she was cold and almost acted like she was annoyed she was expected to see him and speak to him when that happens at every ATFR. 

Hell it happens at the Tell All when the rejected contestants get to question the Bachelor or Bachelorette. But she acted like she was annoyed by his mere presence so hell yeah I had no problems with him saying, "if you felt this way about me, knew Josh was it for you the minute he came out of the limo like you claimed, why did you fuck me?" Well he didn't express it exactly like that but it would have made for awesome television if he had.

It is telling how many comments online seemed to enjoy her and Josh falling apart. Oh and for the record about those "stalking" claims against Nick that were exaggerated last summer, it's very telling that once public sentiment wasn't completely on Andi's side as I'm sure she expected, she apparently said to Ali (I don't imagine Ali would go on the E! show and lie about a conversation with Andi) that actually Nick never tried to get into contact with her. Pretty much confirming all the "he was chasing her and following her" was producer bullshit to further hype the ATFR.

That being said, I would be very disappointed and frankly even embarrassed for Nick putting himself through that mess again. I get that there may be some attraction between him and Kaitlyn, but people have many attractions that ultimately go nowhere. Plus chances are whoever she picked it wouldn't have worked out anyway, so he could have just bide his time and when the relationship inevitably fail, pursue her then. This is just not a smart move on his part in my opinion. It makes him look desperate and even famewhorish and the people who were awful about him after Andi's season, who may have finally pulled back since he pretty much went back to his life, will be out in full force again and probably nastier than before. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4

I can't stand Nick--for me he comes off smarmy and frankly weird but part of me wonders if Fleiss and company are holding that video over his head and what he has done and is doing now is just him working off a "debt" to the producers.  The guy did a big big big no no and blabbed the ending of the season in a very public place where he was FILMED.   Not overheard but filmed.    

I guess we'll never know but that thought has popped into my head after hearing that he is BACK!

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 3

I never had a problem with what Nick did at the ATFR. I was entertained by it and that is all I can expect from this stupid show. That does not mean that I didn't think Nick was a desperate famewhore and dramallama and this just proves it.

I think BOTH Nick AND Andi are assholes so I don't have to take either's side.

• Love 3

if Fleiss and company are holding that video over his head and what he has done and is doing now is just him working off a "debt" to the producers.

This makes perfect sense to me.  But I also think he's dying to stay in the spotlight, so it's a total win/win for both Nick and the producers.  

• Love 2

I like Nick but I'm not ready to buy the video excuse. I definitely think it was used to create that ridiculous narrative at the ATFR with Andi - the supposed trying to get into contact with her which as I noted, Andi herself later said never happened which means she was calling the producers liars since they were the ones who brought it up. And the whole dramatic letter thing and all that. That always reeked of producer manipulation to me and I couldn't entirely fault him - play the role or risk a possible lawsuit because he stupidly spoke too loud on an airplane. 

I don't know that that's what's happening now. As for his dying to stay in the spotlight, ymmv, but that's what baffles me about this because I haven't gotten that impression from Nick. Nick did one full day of media right after the ATFR aired which was clearly organized by the show itself and then he went back to his life. He never seemed to participate in any of these Bachelor Nation events. I remember that Stagliano guy was trying to contact him to take part in some event he was putting together with a bunch of single guys from the Bachelor franchise. Pretty sure Nick never took part. He used his "bachelorette fame" one time for some event that was to raise money for a friend suffering with breast cancer. But other than that he seemingly went back to his life.

• Love 2

I guess there are different meanings for Nick "going back to his life." He may not do charity events but I believe that he has hooked up with several of the TB alumni. He also live tweets the show which means that he wants the attention and following of TB Nation, no?

• Love 3

I knew Nick's little thirsty ass would show up here

I just learned what that term means from the show "Catfish"!  Love it!  *LOL*

I don't dig deep into the personal family life, work life and public appearances of any of these contestants.  It just takes too much time.  I'll go to a few sites, read a few links and post my impressions.  Too much else in my real life to dedicate so much effort to researching people I don't know and are strictly entertainment for me.  

He may not do charity events but I believe that he has hooked up with several of the TB alumni. He also live tweets the show which means that he wants the attention and following of TB Nation, no?

I have heard nothing about hookups with "several alumni" but maybe I missed those. The only people I remember Nick being rumored to possibly be with after Andi's season was this woman from Chicago, who was an aspiring model, who far as I know has never been on any of the Bachelor shows and has no connection to it. And then he was later spotted a few times with Julie Berry who competed on Survivor years ago and now is a producer I believe on DWTS.

As for his live tweeting the show, plenty of people live tweet about the show including people who've been on it and average Joe's. You'd have to follow him on twitter to see any of these comments so I hardly see that as trying to stay in the spotlight. Seriously, the number of people who make weekly snarky comments about the show on social media is endless. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

I was one of those who defended Nick fiercely about the AFTR and I still stand by it. As I said then and maintain now, if Andi did nothing wrong then what was the big deal in mentioning it. As you stated, it wasn't that she didn't pick him, it's that she was cold and almost acted like she was annoyed she was expected to see him and speak to him when that happens at every ATFR. 

Hell it happens at the Tell All when the rejected contestants get to question the Bachelor or Bachelorette. But she acted like she was annoyed by his mere presence so hell yeah I had no problems with him saying, "if you felt this way about me, knew Josh was it for you the minute he came out of the limo like you claimed, why did you fuck me?" Well he didn't express it exactly like that but it would have made for awesome television if he had.

It is telling how many comments online seemed to enjoy her and Josh falling apart. Oh and for the record about those "stalking" claims against Nick that were exaggerated last summer, it's very telling that once public sentiment wasn't completely on Andi's side as I'm sure she expected, she apparently said to Ali (I don't imagine Ali would go on the E! show and lie about a conversation with Andi) that actually Nick never tried to get into contact with her. Pretty much confirming all the "he was chasing her and following her" was producer bullshit to further hype the ATFR.

That being said, I would be very disappointed and frankly even embarrassed for Nick putting himself through that mess again. I get that there may be some attraction between him and Kaitlyn, but people have many attractions that ultimately go nowhere. Plus chances are whoever she picked it wouldn't have worked out anyway, so he could have just bide his time and when the relationship inevitably fail, pursue her then. This is just not a smart move on his part in my opinion. It makes him look desperate and even famewhorish and the people who were awful about him after Andi's season, who may have finally pulled back since he pretty much went back to his life, will be out in full force again and probably nastier than before. 

The second Andi walked out she was a flat out bitch. There honestly is no other word to describe her behavior. Then when her friends joined in and behaved like it was an irl version of Mean Girls I was even more on his side. We women always complain when men aren't sensitive enough but when there are guys who are we mock and vilify them and that's pretty much what happened with Nick. He went on the show to fall in love and took it seriously which is why he pissed the other guys off.

• Love 7

I don't think Nick is doing this to stay in the spotlight. He seemed fine being away from it for 7 months or so. I think he simply likes Kaitlyn and had some flirtation going on with her before she was chosen as the lead. In that video I posted up thread with ex-contestants picking Kaitlyn or Britt, he said he "selfishly" hopes it'll be Britt. I took it as meaning he wants to pursue Kaitlyn himself. But she was chosen, so he decided to go pursue her anyway. I like his determination. I think the producers quite like him too, despite the plane vid, because he's good TV.

• Love 3

"Determined to be worthwhile enough to be part of the show" is the very definition of damning with faint praise. After all, so were Juan Pablo, Jake Pavelka, Ed Swiderski, Man Code Dave, Foot Fetish Tanner, Ben Flux Capacitor and of course Prince Farming himself. Feel free to add in any of the other beauts this franchise saw fit to put on the show. You know you want to.

The only upside for Bert is that she didn't have to wade through 24 other guys. But I imagine the missed screen time kind of kills that as a positive.

ReggieJax,  I'm not a blonde, but will you accept this rose? 

• Love 1

The good news is that Nick is a tool and a drama magnet. Should be entertaining.

The bad news is that his fans are almost as cray and unhinged as those Arie fans. Oh well.

I liked Nick and I'm not cray or unhinged. I'd rather, however, he not show up on The Bachelorette partway through the season.  What's the point of having a bunch of guys go through the application process and several rose ceremonies if anyone can just walk on the show at any time and be a competitor?

• Love 1

I liked Nick and I'm not cray or unhinged. I'd rather, however, he not show up on The Bachelorette partway through the season.  What's the point of having a bunch of guys go through the application process and several rose ceremonies if anyone can just walk on the show at any time and be a competitor?

I just think that Fleiss loves bringing in previous contestants as Its an easy way to stir up drama and get people talking about the show.   Is it "fair" to the guys who went through the process from the beginning, probably not since I think 99% are there to be the next Bachelor or for the free booze, I don't think Fleiss & company are going to loose any sleep over bringing in Nick mid season.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1

Nick already went through the application process and a maximum number of rose ceremonies last season, so I think he's paid his dues in that regard. It's not like any of those other guys would've skipped 3 weeks of airtime to come in at this point, even if they could have. I've no doubt Fleiss has a hand in the timing as well. It's about time for some drama. I also think it was a last minute decision for Nick to join the show, or more like he decided to do it after Kaitlyn was chosen by the guys and dating her off camera wasn't an option anymore, at least in the near future.

RS said today that he's definitely still on the show.

Or funnier if he is F2 again and I say this as someone who likes Nick but that would be hilarious. I imagine Nick had to have gotten some strong signal or indication or hint of something potentially between him and Kaitlyn to think it was worth putting himself through this mess again. I saw screencaps of some of their social media interaction right before filming started and it was definitely flirty and it definitely seemed like Kaitlyn was interested. Well I guess she must be if she's tonguing him the first day he shows up, per RS's gossip. Unless she's going to be like Chris as the lead where she just substitutes conversation with makeouts because she has nothing interesting to say.

Edited by truthaboutluv

What a hoot if Nick is F1. Most.Dramatic.Finale.EVAH!

I want a hidden camera in Andi's NYC bachelorette pad to see her reaction!

If Nick does make it to at least final 4, it will be interesting to see how his family reacts this time.    They seemed all in the first time around but it could be a much more subdued crowd knowing what they know now.

• Love 2

I can't access twitter at work so no link;  Reality Steve has a picture of Nick and some other of the guys on the streets of San Antonio, Texas yesterday so we now know that Nick made it through the NYC rose ceremony and has moved on to Texas with his new best "friends".

Been wondering if he was brought not only to mix things up and create drama but to be a "sure thing"?!  As the producers usually can tell by week 2 who the lead is into and if Kaitlyn wasn't really feeling it with anyone, viola here is ole Nick to save the day. 

And with Josh Murray out in LA, also makes me wonder if the potential next leads for the Bachelor are lacking too and Fleiss is making sure he has a back up plan. 

I could see them wanting Josh as The Bachelor.

I don't think Nick "hooked up" with any Bach alumni. A few live in Chicago and i think he may be friends with them. He is friends with Sharleen and her fiancé also. 

TONS of Bach alumni live tweet during the show, even JP (of JP & Ashley), who is one of the sweetest to ever come out of this franchise.

That picture of Nick with the guys in Texas is classic Nick.  Arms folded and in a snit.  Nick TOLD Andi on her season that he didn't like group dates.  Wasn't Kaitlyn paying attention? Why is she putting him through that? 

I'd love to see Josh as The Bachelor.  Otherwise, he'd be great on Bachelor in Paradise, so hopefully I'll get him on my TV screen in one or the other.

• Love 1

Is Nick's participation in Kaitlyn's season a possible set-up for him to be the next Bach? Just wondering what others think, I don't have a horse in this race.

• Love 1

I believe there was a certain amount of "slut shaming" going on with Andi because many didn't like her.  However, she simply did what leads (both male and female) on this show have been since the beginning, have sex with more than one person in the overnights.  And that for some of his fans, Nick was/is this "super, special snowflake" who couldn't possibly have any ulterior motive for running his mouth, other than his precious feelings were hurt.

So what is he going to do this time when/if Kaitlyn doesn't pick him? 

• Love 3
(edited)

So what is he going to do this time when/if Kaitlyn doesn't pick him?

Maybe, unlike Andi, Kaitlyn will meet with him IN PRIVATE so, as a couple, they can have closure and Nick can move on. However, if Kaitlyn, like Andi, refuses over and over AND OVER to speak to Nick on the phone much less see him in person, then I'm all for him taking advantage of the only place Andi ... I mean Kaitlyn ... is trapped and can't escape from him ... on camera at ATFR to ask the questions he has to ask.

Andi's tryst-with-Nick-in-the-FS reveal is totally on Andi for shutting the door on Nick, locking it and throwing away the key.

I'm ambivalent toward Nick. He flip-flopped on Andi's season from charming/funny to not-having-anything-to-say shy. So if he is added to Kaitlyn's stable of men, I say "Why not?" Bring it. The more (eye candy), the merrier.

Is Nick's participation in Kaitlyn's season a possible set-up for him to be the next Bach? Just wondering what others think, I don't have a horse in this race.

That's definitely a thought. I wonder if this bunch of bachelors is lacking a standout for next bach, especially if Josh and Nick are being chatted about online. I'll have to wait and see what's available. Two more months!

Edited by saber5055
(edited)

I don't see it. He's too divisive, even worse than how some may have felt about Britt. Again, someone like Juan Pablo, he didn't become disliked until after his season. The only issue some had with Juan Pablo being made the Bachelor was that he was barely on Des' season and some barely remembered him. So it seemed like such a random choice.

There are just as many people who hated Nick as those who liked him and if that was what they were going for, I don't think him joining Kaitlyn season would be the way to go because then it would mean he'd have done the show three times. At that point you'd have to think "yeah this process is clearly not working for you."

I believe there was a certain amount of "slut shaming" going on with Andi because many didn't like her.

No, I liked Nick and had no issues with Andi having sex with him and Josh. Would I do that - no but I would never go on a reality show either. And yes, many before have done it. That being said, some Andi supporters were just as "special snowflake" with her as is being claimed some Nick fans were about him. Nick was the most awful human being to say what he did but she did nothing wrong in their opinion. And my comment is and always will be, if she did nothing wrong, then mentioning it is not a big deal.

But far from that, the problem with Andi wasn't just that she slept with Nick about two days before having sex with Josh and later accepting a proposal from him. It's that she proceeded to be incredibly cold and dismissive towards Nick and seemed to act like any confusion he had about her feelings for him was just made up in his head, like he was crazy. She walked out into the ATFR with her bitch face on a mile a minute before Nick had said one word to her. There was just zero empathy from her.

Then she proceeded to hammer home how she never loved him and never gave him any indication that she did and how she was always so careful in what she said. In other words suggesting any confusion he had, was all him. And that's when Nick dropped the bomb of why then did she sleep with him. And as he noted in his other interviews, his confusion was especially because he had said to her leading up to that, that he knew there were things she could not say because of the show and he only had her actions to go by. So again, I don't fault Andi for picking someone else when she'd been with another contestant. It's that she was so cold and harsh and acted like it was all his fault for thinking she was into him that way and she bore no responsibility whatsoever. 

I'm not the least bit surprised she and Josh ended. We all saw the warning signs during the season (well other than those who loved them and thought they were some great love story). I remember saying late in the season that Josh and Andi would either implode quickly or they would stay together but it would be an explosive relationship the whole time. And I was right because they're both incredibly arrogant people who always want things their way. No surprise that didn't work out.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 7
(edited)

Maybe, unlike Andi, Kaitlyn will meet with him IN PRIVATE so, as a couple, they can have closure and Nick can move on. However, if Kaitlyn, like Andi, refuses over and over AND OVER to speak to Nick on the phone much less see him in person, then I'm all for him taking advantage of the only place Andi ... I mean Kaitlyn ... is trapped and can't escape from him ... on camera at ATFR to ask the questions he has to ask.

Andi's tryst-with-Nick-in-the-FS reveal is totally on Andi for shutting the door on Nick, locking it and throwing away the key.

Precisely my point.  Why was Nick owed anything else from Andi than what he got?  No other lead, to my knowledge, has done that for a rejected F2.  Though, Jef Holm apparently let Arie know that he and Emily were engaged when Arie tried to contact her.  But Emily didn't want to speak to him which was her right.

And according to the poster "truthaboutlove" from earlier in this thread, the "Nick tried to contact Andi" stuff didn't actually happen.  Or happen to the extent which was portrayed by the tabloids and the producers.  Typical for this show.

Nick didn't have to go through with the proposal and get rejected as Ben did with Ashley.  And Ben was damn pissed when that happened.  Andi might have indeed been a bitch to Nick on the AFTR, but as the old saying goes, "People eventually show you who they are".

Folks turned on Ben during his season when his true personality came out and I think old Nick might be in for the same this time around.

Edited to add:

I am by no means, an Andi fan.  Hated her on JP's season and FF through most of hers.  I don't like Nick either and I just think his addition to the show doesn't bode well for Kaitlyn's season.

Edited by LuLu123
  • Love 1