Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 (Kaitlyn) Spoilers

• Start Topic

People keep bringing up Britt as an "actress", but she admitted on Jimmy Kimmel after Chris' season that she was not pursuing acting anymore.  I think if she WAS, she'd have an agent & projects in the works by now, not still waitressing.

She did a few small projects previously, but specifically said she wasn't interested any longer.  That doesn't mean she doesn't like the limelight right now, of course.  

• Love 2

I have no doubt the whole thing was cooked up by Fleiss, et al.  Maybe it wasn't their original plan, but somewhere along the way it became clear that Kaitlyn had no interest in any of these lunkheads as future husbands (cause . . . who would, really?) , . . 

. . . 

Actually, it's kinda a smart way to shake things up.

Exactly!  I'd be serious about getting someone special but, for sure, not from this set of guys.  

It sounds like Kaitlin is just one horny girl. Nothing wrong with that except maybe be a bit more discrete.

All this talk about Kaitlyn having sex and it's great for everyone, male/female, to get naked and/or have sex while on a reality tv show makes me happy I do not have a young daughter (or son) who would be looking to this show for guidance on how to be accepted in today's amoral society.

I can't imagine Chris penning any of those recaps that appear online or in magazines. He was as producer-driven as any who came before him, he just played the game for TPTB, unlike Juan Pablo, who I like more every day for using the system instead of the other way around.

Kimmel's show with Britt as guest is being rerun tonight at 9 Central for anyone who missed it, including me who fell asleep before Britt came on during the late-night time.

• Love 1

Is Kaitlyn doing the same kind of daily recap Chris did?  Good thing she doesn't have to know how to actually read or write for those, if she does.  Chris had a college degree, so we assume he can at least read a John Deere catalog and write up an order for more soybean plants.  I don't think we can assume anything with Kaitlyn the rapping dancer.  

While I can believe the sex maybe happened, I definitely don't think the guy running across the lawn naked is from that incident. Knowing the kind of person Kaitlyn is, I can easily see that being a date where she dared one of the guys to streak or he did it, knowing she's the kind of woman that might find it hilarious. I mean I just don't get why the guy would be running buck naked from her room - you hear the producers knocking, so I'm sure he'd have ample time to throw on his pants and shirt. 

Not necessarily. Just ask poor Ryan Putz, the Bachelor in Paradise production assistant who slept with contenstant Michelle (not Money) and jumped out the window when a producer came a knockin' and broke both of his legs! But, yes, I do agree it probably was an unrelated dare shot. A Putz move like that only comes once in a lifetime!

• Love 5

Is Kaitlyn doing the same kind of daily recap Chris did?

I think it's been pretty much determined that some producer writes those, so the B-ette's literacy level doesn't matter.

(edited)

This is my first time posting under this forum, but I have to say that I did not like how this seasons previews are depicting Kaitlyn. The previews make her out to be sleeping around etc. IMO, if that's what she chooses to do then do it. No one ever says anything when "The Bachelor" chooses to go behind closed doors with a girl. I HATE double standards, especially in situations like these!

The previews made it seem like a few of the guys left after she admitted that she slept with someone. I think it was Nick. Men can so territorial. I'm really hoping that they didn't leave because of that. What do they think might happen in the fantasy suites? She is there to find a husband and sex is a huge apart of a relationship.

The previews made me feel so badly for her. Also, who allowed Nick to come back?

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 2
Also, who allowed Nick to come back?

Kaitlyn.

Men can so territorial. I'm really hoping that they didn't leave because of that. What do they think might happen in the fantasy suites? She is there to find a husband and sex is a huge apart of a relationship.

Well I think the issue is that it's been sort of an unspoken rule that should any sex happen, it will only happen during the FS. So the issue is the fact that she slept with a guy before that and as she says in the preview, while she's not ashamed of what she did, the thing about this show, admittedly creepy thing about it, is that you are developing relationships with other people at the same time.

So say it was like 8 guys left and she has sex with one, it sort of makes the other seven think "well do we even stand a chance and is there even any point anymore." Not arguing whether it is right or wrong or taking one side or another. That said, I think RS is saying that the promo is misleading and that Kaitlyn doesn't tell the guys about having sex with someone. So my guess is when the one guy is storming off it's for something else. 

• Love 1
(edited)

The producers allowed Nick to come back, but only after Kaitlyn alerted them to their relationship. She supposedly "asked" the other guys if Nick could join up and they supposedly said no.  Just like every other cast of every other season has done. 

Kaitlyn said she wanted Nick to participate.  So he did.  Obviously he's now their go-to guy for drama, controversy and media whoring.

Lots of viewers hated Ben for taking Courtney as far as he did.  And lots of viewers hated Juan Pablo for taking Nicki as far as he did. And lots of viewers hated for Chris taking Britt behind closed doors. 

I just don't see any double standard.  The Bachelors that slept with a bunch of women have been criticized.  The Bachelorettes that slept with a bunch of guys have been criticized.  It's been equal opportunity slut-shaming for both sexes. 

The judgement and disapproval has been happening since the first season aired.  But back then there were fewer sites that focused on the antics of reality show contestants.  Today there are thousands of sites and millions of voices contributing to the noise.  The judgement has always been there, maybe just not as noticeable to the casual viewer. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 6

Blob was slut shamed, and rightly so.   The women he slut shamed with should have been reprimanded for having such low standards.

I don't care about Kailtyn having sex,  but damned if it isn't slim pickings for her. 

• Love 5

I like realitysteve's spoilers;-)

So Kaitlin and Nick were face-timing each other while the Chris season aired. It sounds like Nick reached out to her so I guess he wasn't keeping his distance from TB (didn't he want to get over it or something like that). They liked each other during their face-time and during all this Kaitlin finds out she is TB (she knew she would be The Bachelorette and they cast it so that she would be "chosen"). It sounds like Nick also found out early (before broadcast) since he got time off from work (he works?) to be on the show.

How did he get on the show? I'm sure the show will make it seem impulsive but how would he know where they are filming. I guess he could have contacted the show but if the face-timing happened (I believe it). I think they had a face-time "thing" going on and she got him on the show and I can see production loving it.

If Nick didn't have sexual hang-ups/dysfunction already then I bet he does now….lol (I know that is mean but why the fuck would he come on this show again after his last experience)

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't know how people can get spoilers from Reality steve.   I just got a terrible malware from his site, that froze up my computer for hours and I had to go online for help removing it.    

I'm appreciative of anyone bringing spoilers to this forum, because I will not go to his site again.  Is he even aware of what's on there? Somehow his site tries to download a program onto my computer, and it gives me a (fake)  WINDOWS DEFENDER warning that I have to call and buy something to remove spyware.   

Edited by backformore
  • Love 2

I'd wait on that.   Britt, when told she was not the Bachelorette, said

"I totally did not see that coming."  and "I'm surprised."

What would give either of them such over-arching confidence in a situation like the craziness we've seen?

What are the odds that if Britt had a way of 'staying on' the show in some capacity -- accepting Brady's invitation to 'date' with the show's cameras following them sometimes and of course the show keeping tabs on how things turn out and then filming them -- she'd  say "No" ??   He's a singer, who is a horrible singer, although I kind of like his serious personality except when he glibly talks about how "Love" is always  worth [whatever he said] which sounded more like lyrics to a song.  She's an actress.  Why would she say No?

Britt has the physical resources to wind up, naturally, with a guy who's successful and can give her a 'good' life.

I don't get that sense from Brady (even if I'm wrong).  Something about both his singing and his way of speaking makes me think he could be a downer.

I finally got to see this week's episodes after having alredy read about the "romantic" way Britt and Brady connected.  So I was looking forward to seeing the singer songwriter, picturing someone cool and talented apparently romantic. Was I disappointed when Brady showed up!

I thought his song was bad, his voice was bad, there was nothing particularly appealing about his looks or personality either. And I was shocked how rude he was to just walk past Kaitlyn like that (not that he was the only rude one). It's hard to imagine Britt and he aren't "together" just because the show wants them to be. What a disappointment.

Oh and I thought Britt's ego slipped in a little bit when she took it for granted they'd want her over Kaitlyn. That said, I'd think so, too, she's so much prettier and more appropriate (I find Kaitlyn crude, vulgar, not funny. And I still think she's plumped her lips and it looks terrible.)  Britt is fake, I think, always  playing that "innocent, sweet , enthusiastic, sincere" girl to the hilt, but it doesn't bother me.

I liked Nick a lot and am sorry if RS's spoilers are true. I probably can't watch this season anyway because I hate it when people are humiliated by this show as it seems Kaitlyn and Nick are going to be.  As for the men, I think there might be 5 or 6 good guys in that group but that's not many out of a roomful.    

Re: RS website, I got malware from it a year ago and vowed never to return. But like backformore, I always appreciate when people risk it and then share the spoilers.                         

• Love 4

Re: RS website, I got malware from it a year ago and vowed never to return. But like backformore, I always appreciate when people risk it and then share the spoilers.

What browser are you using?

Kaitlyn said she wanted Nick to participate. So he did. Obviously he's now their go-to guy for drama, controversy and media whoring.

Nick is the new Chris Bukowski. Or the male Michelle Money.

• Love 4

If that's the worst "retaliation" the guys could come up with to show displeasure at Nick's arrival, then they really need to work on their hazing skills.  Obviously none of the guys involved were in any fraternities in college, because then they would have come up with something better.

Plus, you know what they have in hotels?  Irons!  I know, amazing!  And Laundry service!  Nick is obviously still a whiny little tool.  

• Love 3
(edited)

I think the notion that Nick is whiny and being ridiculous to be upset about people attacking his personal belongings is bullshit. But I'm hardly surprised that RS would feel that way because there's a guy who lacks any self awareness about how much of a tool he himself is. He mocks the show and everyone related to it mercilessly but his sole source of income is blogging about said show. 

In my opinion, I don't care how pissy the guys are about Nick joining the show, attacking his stuff is juvenile and out of line. They're so mad, then walk. No one's holding a gun to their heads to stay there and if they want to be so mad at someone, be mad at the woman they're competing for that allowed him on the show regardless of how the other guys felt about it. 

It was no different than the bullshit in Andi's season. I know the ones who never liked Nick love to rewrite history and make it that he became this huge creepy weirdo during the season which is funny because all I remember is that very early on, he and Josh clearly forged ahead with Andi and then suddenly, at some point in the season, particularly when I guess the producers felt it was boring and didn't have enough drama, Nick became public enemy number one. And what was his crime exactly - well he thought he and Andi had a great connection and was too confident for the other guys. And that made him fake, a liar, a manipulator, clearly there for camera time, would walk once he got to the end because he just wanted to prove he could win (so said Marcus), etc. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5

I never understood why Nick became the bad guy for some on Andi's season. I thought his confidence was realistic (given how she acted with him, he wasn't seeing what we were). Then again, I thought Andi was a complete biatch to (imo) lead him on, sleep with him after he'd told her he didn't take sex casually, and then dump him as coldly as she did.

That said, unless he's just in it for camera time, it's really stupid to come back for Kaitlyn's season. If he really wanted to just get to know her, he should know by now that is much better done off camera.

And if Kaitlyn dumped both of them--depending on how she did it and it doesn't sound good--it's going to make her even less likeable than she is after the first week (which in my feelings is "not very").  Because RS is wrong in making it seem like it's "proposal or nothing" at the end. We've seen a couple where they didn't get engaged, but did continue seeing each other.

It looks like Kaitlyn will be like Jen Scheft, until now my least favorite bachelorette of all time because I thought she never was there for, you know... here it is...the "right reasons".  I can't understand anyone who wouldn't at least let the F2 save face by telling CH she wanted to keep dating them both for a while--or even just dating one of them--and see where it went but not get engaged. (Still better than Jesse Palmer and the "here's a one-way ticket if you want to visit me some time in NYC.")

• Love 3

Lots of viewers hated Ben for taking Courtney as far as he did.  And lots of viewers hated Juan Pablo for taking Nicki as far as he did. And lots of viewers hated for Chris taking Britt behind closed doors.

Both Kaitlyn and Britt were on the Ryan Seacrest radio show right before the premiere and played that "never have I ever" game.  Ryan asked never have I ever slept with Chris the bachelor - Kaitlyn admitted she slept with him (the fantasy suite), Britt did not.

Oh and I thought Britt's ego slipped in a little bit when she took it for granted they'd want her over Kaitlyn.

Come on - she knew she wasn't going to get the gig - it was set up from the beginning.

• Love 3

Kaitlyn admitted she slept with him (the fantasy suite), Britt did not.

That's why I said Chris "took her behind closed doors".  People were up in arms over that, as it was giving Britt an opportunity to have sex with him when the others didn't get the same opportunity before the Fantasy Suites.  Even though they didn't have sex, they could have.  It was a polarizing occurrence, mostly because at that time, the Britt hate was ramping up. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I find it funny Nick is the loser in a situation where grown men are acting like a bunch of high school bullies. But then the obnoxious, bullying jock mentality was never attractive to me. I don't care how much you dislike a person, getting in their personal space in any way, including attacking their personal belongings is crossing a line. It would be hilarious if Kaitlyn eliminated the ones who did it. Like high school is over asshats. Not to mention, they're so outraged, then just leave but god forbid some of them pass up their free camera time. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5

I wish the guys knew that she was already emotionally intimate with Nick prior to the show and that she made out with Nick (now physically & emotionally intimate) the very night that she first mentioned the possibility (aka foregone conclusion) that he would join the show. I'd feel bad for all those other guys thinking they may have a chance at a real relationship but then I remembered they are most likely just famewhores (rare few genuine ones imo) on a "reality" show. Is it Big Brother or Survivor that has produced more genuine and more long lasting relationships?

• Love 1

I don't know how many Big Brother has because I don't watch that show but I know The Biggest Loser has produced a few and yeah Survivor had Rob and Amber who just celebrated their 10th anniversary this year, Whitney and Keith who were married sometime last year. I think there was one or two others but I can't really remember their names. 

• Love 1

Geesh. Reading all that high-school BS stuff just wears me out. For the first season ever, I'll be watching only during commercial breaks on other stations. Not that anyone gives a care about what I do or think. The people on this show aren't exactly part of a brain trust.

• Love 1

Come on - she knew she wasn't going to get the gig - it was set up from the beginning.

Britt didn't stand a chance, especially when the producers found out that Nick was sniffing around Kaitlyn and that his advances were welcomed.  Nick = controversy; controversy = ratings.  Nuff said. 

• Love 6

I find it funny Nick is the loser in a situation where grown men are acting like a bunch of high school bullies. But then the obnoxious, bullying jock mentality was never attractive to me. I don't care how much you dislike a person, getting in their personal space in any way, including attacking their personal belongings is crossing a line. It would be hilarious if Kaitlyn eliminated the ones who did it. Like high school is over asshats. Not to mention, they're so outraged, then just leave but god forbid some of them pass up their free camera time. 

Seriously, who would want a man --man, not hs student-- who did things like that? If you don't like bullying and groupthink, it would be great to see her eliminate all of them. But I'm sure she won't.

• Love 1
(edited)

Not every prank is bullying. Not every insult is bullying. Not every negative interaction is bullying.  

A real bully has physical or emotional power over somebody else.  And really?  Nick was that threatened by some water on his clothes?  The other guys were that much of a threat?  No evidence of that yet. 

Until Nick specifically says he felt physically at risk of harm or emotionally traumatized, I'll actually give him the benefit of the doubt.  Nobody can say he was bullied if he doesn't cop to it himself.   I don't like him, but I won't condemn him unless he brings it out and makes it an issue.

Just too ridiculous for OTHER people to respond to every situation on his behalf with "HE WAS BULLIED!"

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 10
(edited)

To each his own, but in my opinion bullying is using any kind of force or coercion or threat to intimidate or try to dominate someone. And when a group of guys who do not like someone and are annoyed by his presence sabotage his personal belongings, I consider that an act of bullying and immaturity. I don't need Nick to say he was bullied. In my opinion, that's how I saw the situation and others are free to disagree. 

My issue is the fact that it keeps being repeated, "some water on some suits", like that's no big deal because hey, it's not like they threatened to beat him up or something. And that's what I really have an issue with. It doesn't matter if it was just some water on his suits, it was disrespectful and crossed the line. And in my opinion, the only reason some see no issue with it and are somehow judging Nick as a loser because he mentioned it, is because they already don't care for him.

And I don't care how creepy or a loser one thinks Nick is, it doesn't negate that this was a shitty and immature action on the part of these guys. Because I'm sure if the tables were turned and Nick messed with some guy's stuff who he felt was a threat to him for Kaitlyn, oh the screams of outrage and accusations of "I always knew he was a creepy psycho" would be loud and blaring. Hell, we'd probably start hearing how clearly dangerous and insane he is. But hey, don't like him so it's okay for the guys to act like immature tools and if he has a problem with it then he's just being a whiny loser. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4

I bet he doesn't even remember the water on the suits after he gets REJECTED for the second time on tv AFTER SEX. I feel bad for him but I suspect he gets a lot of "pity fucks". After knowing his history, then if Kaitlyn didn't hate the guy then she should have agreed to date him and then off camera break up with him at a lunch date the next day (or dinner after filming) and agree to play the girlfriend for a week or something. Seriously, that is the least she could have done for him.

• Love 1

Uhm, a bunch of wet clothes is not that serious. I would be saying the same thing if Nick was initiating the hazing. Had they pissed on his belongings, that'd be a whole different story. And I think he's a "loser" because of his actions last season. He was territorial over Andi and called her out for sex to get back at her for rejecting him. Why Kaitlyn would want to be involved with someone like that doesn't reflect very positively on her.

I bet he doesn't even remember the water on the suits after he gets REJECTED for the second time on tv AFTER SEX. I feel bad for him but I suspect he gets a lot of "pity fucks". After knowing his history, then if Kaitlyn didn't hate the guy then she should have agreed to date him and then off camera break up with him at a lunch date the next day (or dinner after filming) and agree to play the girlfriend for a week or something. Seriously, that is the least she could have done for him.

Lol. Nick doesn't even deserve that much. He shouldn't have put himself in this situation again. Especially not after being so heartbroken last season. I believe he feels entitled to receive affection from any woman he pursues. That's just the vibe I get from him. He deserves whatever rejection is coming to him. Maybe then he'll learn.

• Love 1

Group Date: 6 guys (Ryan B., Joshua, Ben H., Jonathan, Tanner, and Jared talk to a bunch of little kids at school about sex. Ben H. got the group date rose.

Wait, what? This is a date? And what school okayed this? I'm at a loss for words. Just, just, no.
  • Love 9

Both Kaitlyn and Britt were on the Ryan Seacrest radio show right before the premiere and played that "never have I ever" game.  Ryan asked never have I ever slept with Chris the bachelor - Kaitlyn admitted she slept with him (the fantasy suite), Britt did not.

I have to wonder if the game with Seacrest was set up specifically to let the world know that Kaitlyn DID have sex with Chris. Maybe this goes along with the "story they want to tell this season. You know, girls with loose morals don't find their prince charming? AND - I wonder of the preview of Kaitlyn saying "I had sex with him" is her talking about the previous season, and referring to Chris. There have been misleading previews in the past.

I liked Nick on Andi's season. I liked the way he seemed to be questioning the premise of the show and how artificial it is, yet still having feelings for her. I think he was truly heartbroken and betrayed at the end, and wanted an explanation for her leading him on and then treating him like dirt. But all that doesn't go with him wanting another shot at this show.

Makes me wonder if they approached Kaitlyn for the show, she said she was just starting a relationship with Nick, and the producers just thought "no problem, we'll work that into the show."

Thanks, Vicky, for the spoilers!!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

Not every prank is bullying. Not every insult is bullying. Not every negative interaction is bullying.  

A real bully has physical or emotional power over somebody else.  And really?  Nick was that threatened by some water on his clothes?  The other guys were that much of a threat?  No evidence of that yet. 

Until Nick specifically says he felt physically at risk of harm or emotionally traumatized, I'll actually give him the benefit of the doubt.  Nobody can say he was bullied if he doesn't cop to it himself.   I don't like him, but I won't condemn him unless he brings it out and makes it an issue.

Just too ridiculous for OTHER people to respond to every situation on his behalf with "HE WAS BULLIED!"

You're entitled to your opinion about it just as I am entitled to mine. I've seen boys at camp do similar things to other boys--it was never kindly motivated, very childish and it always hurts someone's feelings to be picked on by others, especially a group of boys (in this case, "men"). To you that's not bullying. Okay, but my bigger point isn't about Nick. It's that I wouldn't want anything to do with a grown man who thought it was fine to wet and wrinkle another man's clothes. It's mean and immature.

I'd love it if Kaitlyn sent the bunch of those involved home, but I'm sure TPTB will be more than happy to keep them around. (If RS is right about someone getting a concussion during the boxing match, I'd send that guy home, too. I guess it's a good thing I'm not the b-ette. By week three there'd probably be only 7 guys left--but they'd all be nice, kind, intelligent--but probably boring, drama-free television.)

Edited by Padma
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wait, what? This is a date? And what school okayed this? I'm at a loss for words. Just, just, no.

I know.    this is officially the WORST date in bachelor/ette history, and I haven't even seen it yet, but it is.    Worse than the skeevy old sex coach in a wig.    Poor ,poor kids.   Just get them a Hustler and get on with it.   They'd learn more. 

I don't buy Nick questioning the authenticity of this show or whatever and being some sort of avenger for the right reasons.   It's been awful, dysfunctional, histrionic shit since jump.   If he hasn't figured that out, he's a fucking idiot.    Actually, he's a fucking idiot for begging to come back on it after being thoroughly humiliated once.   Isn't there a clause they sign, date, and initial wherein they know they will be humiliated and degraded if it works for the storyline?

Jesus, there will be boxing and sumo?   Not that any of these guys are that sexy, IMO, but seeing them in a diaper-thong just kills it for me. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4

You're entitled to your opinion about it just as I am entitled to mine. I've seen boys at camp do similar things to other boys--it was never kindly motivated, very childish and it always hurts someone's feelings to be picked on by others, especially a group of boys (in this case, "men"). To you that's not bullying. Okay, but my bigger point isn't about Nick. It's that I wouldn't want anything to do with a grown man who thought it was fine to wet and wrinkle another man's clothes. It's mean and immature.

I'd love it if Kaitlyn sent the bunch of those involved home, but I'm sure TPTB will be more than happy to keep them around. (If RS is right about someone getting a concussion during the boxing match, I'd send that guy home, too. I guess it's a good thing I'm not the b-ette. By week three there'd probably be only 7 guys left--but they'd all be nice, kind, intelligent--but probably boring, drama-free television.)

Well she never wanted to marry any of them and just wanted to fuck a few of them. She has to keep the show going long enough for them to have enough footage for enough episodes so she can't get rid of all of them. She shouldn't have been TB but at the same time I think she was picked because of her relationship with Nick.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nick put the water in his own suitcase so he could play victim.

• Love 4

There cannot be too much spontaneous pranking going on--I would bet the damp wrinkled clothing was done at the suggestion of the producers. Maybe even by the producers.

I don't understand why Kaitlyn wanted to be the Bachelorette in the first place--she seems way more suited to Bachelor Pad or Paradise. I wonder if the bachelors even like her, then or now.

• Love 2

Shawn Booth vs Justin – Justin referenced Shawn getting the first impression rose. Also mentioned he looked like Ryan Gosling with down’s syndrome. Ouch. Shawn was the winner.

A little harsh but dude is seriously ugly. I'm glad someone else said it. It's interesting that both Britt and Kaitlyn were attracted to him on the spot, so he MUST have some type of energy. I really hope this dude is not The Bachelor since he will be on for so long. If so, he will be the ugliest Bachelor in history (even more so than Ben and Jason).

This is the least attractive group of guys ever. Surely there were good looking famewhores out there? This is the best they can do? I watch for the eye candy and there's only maybe 4 cute guys. Poor Kaitlyn, she deserved better. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Rather than busted-Ryan Gosling, I submit Shawn Booth as a younger, not as burly, non-Swedish Peter Stormare of Fargo, The Blacklist, and Prison Break.

Judging by some of the episode pics where Shawn is shirtless, he's got a great body. Maybe Kaitlyn kept him around to make sure she could get a turn at it.

Edited by lulee
  • Love 1

I finally got to see this week's episodes after having alredy read about the "romantic" way Britt and Brady connected.  So I was looking forward to seeing the singer songwriter, picturing someone cool and talented apparently romantic. Was I disappointed when Brady showed up!

I thought his song was bad, his voice was bad, there was nothing particularly appealing about his looks or personality either. And I was shocked how rude he was to just walk past Kaitlyn like that (not that he was the only rude one). It's hard to imagine Britt and he aren't "together" just because the show wants them to be. What a disappointment.

Oh and I thought Britt's ego slipped in a little bit when she took it for granted they'd want her over Kaitlyn. That said, I'd think so, too, she's so much prettier and more appropriate (I find Kaitlyn crude, vulgar, not funny. And I still think she's plumped her lips and it looks terrible.)  Britt is fake, I think, always  playing that "innocent, sweet , enthusiastic, sincere" girl to the hilt, but it doesn't bother me.

I liked Nick a lot and am sorry if RS's spoilers are true. I probably can't watch this season anyway because I hate it when people are humiliated by this show as it seems Kaitlyn and Nick are going to be.  As for the men, I think there might be 5 or 6 good guys in that group but that's not many out of a roomful.    

Re: RS website, I got malware from it a year ago and vowed never to return. But like backformore, I always appreciate when people risk it and then share the spoilers.                         

Can't disagree with anything you say about both gals.

Re Reality Steve and malware, have you tried the free Malwarebytes anti-malware utility?  It's VERY effective in protecting you against bad stuff on a website (usually adware that's exrremely invasive).

Can't disagree with anything you say about both gals.

Re Reality Steve and malware, have you tried the free Malwarebytes anti-malware utility?  It's VERY effective in protecting you against bad stuff on a website (usually adware that's exrremely invasive).

I have a really hard time figuring out when anti-malware is real and when it's .malware posing as anti-malware. On RS' s site, I get a warning that malware/spyware has infected my computer, and I need to contact a company to remove it. But the warning g is actually part of the malware. It leaves me skeptical about who and what to trust on the internet.

I'm sorry some of you have trouble on RSs site.  However, let's not just copy and paste dozens of lines of spoilers from his site to this one.  I've just hidden the two posts that did this.  You can either: a) provide a link to the page where the spoilers are so others can go there; or b) for those who don't want to go to RSs site, you may SUMMARIZE his spoilers in a few sentences, rather than copying an entire blog post onto the thread.  Thank you.