Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: She's A Murderer

Great episode. Talk about a twist at the end. Damn, Annalise is cold. She sacrificed Nate to save her students. I wonder if she is doing this because she feels responsible for them or to help cover up that she killed Lila, not Sam. Nate has to know that it was Annalise who set him up. No doubt she will find a way to get him off though.

Bonnie is good. It did not take much for her to figure out that it was the students and not Annalise. 

The students really are obvious though. All those "secret" meetings and loudly whispered conversations.

Those Italian mobsters were really assholes.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 10

I am confused by the laws in this episode, particularly in the narcotics case. Why is it illegal to have an informant inside the criminal family? Law enforcement uses CI all the time. And why is it illegal for the CBP agents to be in place before the container is weighed? If the have intel, that is probable cause, is it not? However, those are moot points anyway, as border search is one of the distinct exceptions of 'search and seizure' clause, as in the 4th Amendment. Counselors on the board, your opinions are solicited. 

• Love 1

The students really are obvious though. All those "secret" meetings and loudly whispered conversations.

Yeah, the detective should have looked at them kind of funny by now. I can't tell if she's really objective or really slow.

• Love 1

Either Bonnie is really smart or the Scooby gang are that dumb.  I'm going with the kids.  Really guys, stop huddling together in public!

Interesting episode with a weird ending (I get setting up Nate and he probably knows why but I still wouldn't be happy if I was him.)  But enough of that, Cicely Tyson next week!  

• Love 2

Eww, so Hannah was doing the nasty with Sam? Or did she just want to?

I think that was just Annalise's dig at Hannah's aggressively protective attitude about Sam. Not that it was factual (or maybe it was subconsciously), but that it would be a trigger for Hannah.

Annalise, you have some serious explaining to do!

I screamed at the TV when the police came to Apt. 2B. 

The COTW blew by me, except for the defendant's family applauding Annalise in court. That was just funny.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 2

I am confused by the laws in this episode, particularly in the narcotics case. Why is it illegal to have an informant inside the criminal family? Law enforcement uses CI all the time. And why is it illegal for the CBP agents to be in place before the container is weighed? If the have intel, that is probable cause, is it not? However, those are moot points anyway, as border search is one of the distinct exceptions of 'search and seizure' clause, as in the 4th Amendment. Counselors on the board, your opinions are solicited.

That was not the issue. The search was supposed to be random, it was pre-determined. The cargo was never weighed and viewed as a problem before the Feds swept in, which means they knew what they would find. They did not have Intel, they had someone who like them had something to gain by drugs being found, as such, it raises the question of entrapment at best and a frame- up at worst.

Michaela and Connor are going to find some way to blow this thing.

Bonnie actually thought for a minute that Sam was dead because of her, get over yourself.

Surprise, Surprise, Rebecca is lying to ole dummy Wes.

I can't believe Annalise threw Nate to the dogs like that, however, she is the same woman who used him in court and started the destruction of his career, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised.

Are we ever going to be told who murdered Lila, becuase I don't believe for one minute Sam did it.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 3

I wonder if Nate knows what is going on with the Scooby Doo gang. His face didn't seem shocked or angry when the police came in to arrest him. He looked sort of resigned to his fate. But, man, I feel sorry for him.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Additionally you would need to make the witness available for the defense to question. I can't quite figure out the logistics of the green card inducement. The guy wasn't originally going to testify. Did the Feds come to him and promise him a green card if he let them know which shipments had drugs? What an incompetent investigation. It didn't appear that they had any evidence of who he was getting the drugs from and how he was distributing the drugs.

Annalise is cold.

• Love 1

Wow, cold doesn't begin to describe Annalise throwing her lover to the wolves. And even Michaela with her "Does it matter?" that Nate was arrested. Damn!!

Loved Annalise's little dig at the corrupt DA when he was trying to threaten her in the hallway after the hearing.. "You're the stupid one getting involved with the mob" and the look on his face.

But......where's Rudy? If the police took him away, what did they do with him?

Frank is way too evil sneaky. And I don't care how much you scrub, there's always some blood somewhere.

Did the Feds come to him and promise him a green card if he let them know which shipments had drugs?

No, I think it was all the DA's master plan, as Annalise was yelling that he has had a personal vendetta against that family for umpteen years. Then the DA would have notified the feds to get the ball rolling.
  • Love 4

Wow, cold doesn't begin to describe Annalise throwing her lover to the wolves. And even Michaela with her "Does it matter?" that Nate was arrested. Damn!!

Loved Annalise's little dig at the corrupt DA when he was trying to threaten her in the hallway after the hearing.. "You're the stupid one getting involved with the mob" and the look on his face.

But......where's Rudy? If the police took him away, what did they do with him?

Frank is way too evil sneaky. And I don't care how much you scrub, there's always some blood somewhere.

No, I think it was all the DA's master plan, as Annalise was yelling that he has had a personal vendetta against that family for umpteen years. Then the DA would have notified the feds to get the ball rolling.

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past Annalise to have luminol and a blacklight on hand for just in case and then doublecheck her scrubbing, but that wouldn't explain the scales that stayed lost..

• Love 2

Annalise originally planned to argue entrapment as a defense. The idea behind such a defense is essentially "Yeah, we're guilty, but the government committed some form of misconduct to entice us into committing the crime when we wouldn't have otherwise. Because of that misconduct  was so severe, we should be left off the hook." The classic example is in a vice case, where a police officer is posing as a prostitute or a john. The notion is if the fake prostitute/john goes too far in soliciting a customer or prostitute, it is fundamentally unjust because the accused was tricked into committing the crime.

Although she used the word "entrapment," Annalise never precisely looks into that defense.

Rather, she pursues a defense that has to do more with more generalized government misconduct.

Her first attempt was to act on the hypothesis that there was a shady informant. While there is nothing inherently illegal about having an informant, Annalise was apparently exploring a theory that either the government or an informant planted the drugs to be found. One line of attack might be that the informant was a member of the crime family who had a grudge against Client of the Week or wanted to move up in the family. Another line of attack would be that the informant was a government puppet and the government planted the drugs.

The prosecution's position was that the drugs were found during a routine, random screening of the containers. Randomly screening containers at a port would generally be legal under the Constitution.

However, deliberately targeting a specific container or a specific person would require a warrant. Law enforcement generally has to get a warrant under the Fourth Amendment to search someone's property, absent a few exceptions that are not relevant here like suspecting someone's life is in danger, seeing something seemingly connected to a crime in plain view, or avoiding the imminent destruction of evidence. For whatever reason, the law enforcement here did not take the step of seeking a warrant.

So if law enforcement violates the Fourth Amendment, there's a concept called the exclusionary rule. This means that any evidence seized because of the illegal search gets thrown out, and usually without that evidence, the case will get thrown out. 

We saw Michaela and Connor meet with an agent and she says that normally dozens of containers are selected for random screening but on the night of the bust only Client of the Week's was. That fact supports the idea that Client of the Week was targeted. 

The surveillance video shows that the feds were starting to swarm the area before the container was weighed. As said on the show, that also suggests pre-knowledge of what was about to go down by the feds, which in turn further suggests a non-random search. (I'm presuming that normally the inspectors would first do their inspection and then only call the cavalry if something suspicious was found.) So while there is nothing illegal about the feds being in place before the search, it signifies that they targeted Client of the Week and were at a minimum doing the search without a warrant and at worst set him up, 

If the government's witnesses all stick to the "random search" story, but the facts bear out that the search was targeted, it would a) expose the search as potentially violating the Fourth Amendment and thus trigger the exclusionary rule and b) at a minimum undermine the government's credibility so severely that they couldn't prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. While border searches are generally deemed reasonable, I would tend to think that there are exceptions to that.

So in the courtroom scene, Anni gets the tipster to admit (or "admit," as the case may be) that he was essentially offered a bribe of a green card for him and his wife if he pointed out the specific container, and that the specific person who made that offer was the prosecutor on the case. Given this evidence of governmental misconduct, a judge would have little option but to throw the charges out.

Edited by Chicago Redshirt
  • Love 14

I was NOT expecting that. That was damn cold, Annalise. For a minute there I thought they were setting up Bonnie (though they don't know she has the Asher alibi). But I suspect she's mostly muddying the waters and distracting the police. She thinks she will be able to exonerate him -- but is cold enough to risk it. Though the fingerprint on Sam's wedding ring is pretty damning. I agree that Nate totally knows who set him up.

I am very curious how they're going to work the show going forward. I don't think it's viable for the main characters to commit and cover up a murder every season. It seems like the former occupant of Wes' apartment is being set up as the next plot.

But I continue to be intrigued.

• Love 6

So Annalise's constant badgering of Nate was her trying to decide whether to use him. Even if he's not convicted, this will at least slow him down or take him out of the question, investigation-wise. He's already shown that he's too smart (methodically tracking Sam's movements), too good at lying (Annalise seemed to have no idea when he finally admitted where Sam was), and not nearly entranced enough by the pum pum to be left to his own devices. But if he does get released, he's going to be after her like a rocket. Dangerous game, man. 

Where the hell did she pick up Frank? The guy can do anything, he's like some Ur-James Bond character gone bad. I almost thought Annalise was going to have Frank pin it on Bonnie. Spurned woman, and all that. Is it just me, or did it seem like Bonnie purposefully tanked trying to prevent the warrant? She's out of the good graces, and I think she's desperately trying to achieve some leverage to get back in. 

I'm surprised Annalise let's Hannah tear into her constantly like that. Hannah is correct...sort of...but I hate her guts so want Annalise to get off scott-free. 

I see they've further reduced Wes's character to being a perpetually confused mute. They should send him over to Agent Carter, his blinking would be a great morse code device.

Edited by rozen
  • Love 6

The other legal shenanigans had to do with getting a warrant to search Annalise's house. And for those of you who are interested, that was basically unlike any attempt to get a warrant in the real world.

Generally what happens in the real world is that the officer drafts a complaint for search warrant that contains all the facts supporting probable cause. The officer then meets with a judge, possibly bringing along one or more witnesses. The judge reads the complaint over, asks the officer and/or any witnesses questions if he wants, and then usually signs off on the search warrant.

So it wouldn't be in open court. The target of the search warrant usually would not find out about it early enough to intervene in the proceedings. And  if they did, it would not involve a cross-examination of the witness(es).

The fact that Annalise had a screaming match with Sam three years ago, at least IMO, does absolutely nothing to suggest probable cause that Annalise killed Sam.

On another front, is this episode the first time we find out Bonnie and Frank's last names? I'm fairly sure it is for Bonnie because I'd think I'd remember the preposterous last name of Winterbottom (aka Cold Ass).

• Love 7

After I watch this show I want to take a shower. Everyone in it beginning with Annalise is morally disgusting and most have horrid personalities too.

Counselors on the board, you've made a valiant effort with the COTW, but this show bears as much resemblance to a real legal practice as an acid trip. I know it's not supposed to be a documentary, but still it's laughable.

My favorite line of terrible dialogue was Annalise's retort to Hannah: "Incest is best!" Which we used to say to each other as children to tease and to gross out. This is supposed to be an adult woman's zinger?! And then the writers add the crowning touch "Put your brother to the test!" Which sounds even more nursery rhymey, and also even grosser. Hope Viola got a big tall drink after that scene.

As I write this I realize I'm now hate watching this show.

• Love 2

This show! If Nate really goes to jail I will be pissed. He's too good for this shit. Annalise is one cold person. I have a feeling that Wes is going to feel guilty and confess soon. Too bad Michaela doesn't care about anyone but herself.

I want someone to smack Hannah's smug face. Maybe she killed Lila to keep her brother's hands clean. Also, can that smug ass crime family go to jail too?

This Rudy stuff is intriguing- I wonder where the writers are going with this. And at least Bonnie has a brain- I was thinking she would accuse Annalise of the murder.

Edited by twoods

I thought that the finger print Frank lifted was going to turn out to be Hannah's and then they'd somehow try to pin it on the "jealous" sister.  The upcoming episodes look like they are packed full.

Edited by gameoff

You are telling me that she scrubbed and scrubbed and got everything back in order, and no one noticed that the SCALES OF JUSTICE <irony!> were missing from the, um, *murder weapon*?

Also, idiotic legal mistake when she said she could not represent herself in the hearing about the search because it would "be a conflict of interest".  Huh?  They have legal advisors on this show, right?  It would be *stupid*, but you can't have a conflict of interest with your own self.  Sybil, maybe. 

• Love 2

I am very curious how they're going to work the show going forward. I don't think it's viable for the main characters to commit and cover up a murder every season. 

Rename the show: How To Get Away with Dexter

My favorite line of terrible dialogue was Annalise's retort to Hannah: "Incest is best!" ... And then the writers add the crowning touch "Put your brother to the test!" 

All this demonstrates is that the writers have been to a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Enjoyed the "ring found in the woods;" but no episode is worth watching if it doesn't include Connoliver.

Technically Annalise framing Nate IS cold but at the same time, she was clearly devastated and I really felt for her when she was crying in bed, lol (why are you so good, Viola Davis?). Is it foolish to hope she has a plan to get Nate out of there (even though I really don't see how right now)? Dude must be CURSING the day he met Annalise Keating.

• Love 8

It seems crazy to me that if a cop murdered someone that he would be so careless as to leave his fingerprint on the ring. I understand arresting him based on that, but it seems like an obvious setup, which was maybe the plan - a distraction, as mentioned above (plus, if he's Annalise's alibi, she's his too).  --Still, there are so many balls in the air and so many ways it could go wrong, her reaction at the end isn't surprising.

Aside from how cold framing Nate was, I found the lifted and placed fingerprint interesting. With the ability to trick smartphone fingerprint sensors via a lifted print, I've wondered when fingerprints may become unreliable as admissible evidence due to being planted at crime scenes in a similar way. If touch DNA (a la CSI) is real/advancing, maybe the two used in tandem would resolve the issue.

But yeah. Since I've wondered about placing lifted prints, interesting that they went there. Glad Annalise wasn't as stupid as she seemed in terms of keeping Sam's wedding ring. (Sort of thoughtful of Wes to even keep it for her, but ten kinds of ill-advised.)

I couldn't tell - did they just search for blood at the wrong spot on the hardwood floor (where he fell and didn't bleed much from the head, maybe not dripping onto the floor), and he was on Rebecca and killed over by the carpet? Or did Annalise just clean that effectively?

I can't even start with these law students constantly whispering suspiciously IN THE POLICE STATION (or courthouse, or in front of dozens of cops executing a warrant). Good grief. Natural impulse, but they all know to try to quash it, which they're making little attempt to do.

• Love 1

I couldn't tell - did they just search for blood at the wrong spot on the hardwood floor (where he fell and didn't bleed much from the head, maybe not dripping onto the floor), and he was on Rebecca and killed over by the carpet? Or did Annalise just clean that effectively?

I think the show flashbacked to Analise using a lot of Clorox to get rid of any traces of evidence.

Technically Annalise framing Nate IS cold but at the same time, she was clearly devastated and I really felt for her when she was crying in bed, lol (why are you so good, Viola Davis?). Is it foolish to hope she has a plan to get Nate out of there (even though I really don't see how right now)? Dude must be CURSING the day he met Annalise Keating.

Since she's the best in the business I'm sure she and her students will get him off through reasonable doubt, but he's completely lost his reputation. You can't get that back, so that's why I feel so sorry for him even if he doesn't go to jail. People always look at you kind of funny even when you get acquitted or if there's enough doubt out there not to send you to jail (i.e. Amanda Knox). 

On another note, I can't tell if Connor is having an attack of conscience about pinning this on another man or he's just scared more generally, but he has the best facial expressions. I think Michaela at times looks appropriately conflicted. I think Wes could stand to look a little less blank-faced though. And Rebecca's line readings are so freaking chipper, I keep hoping someone steals her goth make-up. Not sure what to make of Lauren, but I assume she's afraid of getting caught, more than anything else, and I did think her acting was a little more decent this in episode in her finally realizing that her "adventure" might land her in jail. But, again, I can't tell if she's actually wondering what kind of freak-show Analise could be the way Connor and Michaela seem to be doing from time to time.

I did think Viola Davis's call to her mother displayed some very fine acting that shows her living up to her Oscar nominee reputation.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2
As I write this I realize I'm now hate watching this show.

Interesting.  I have too little time to waste it watching shows I don't like.  

For me, if the story is interesting, I'll watch.  It doesn't bother me that the characters are morally bankrupt, because they're not real people and this is just a TV show and it's really not based in any kind of reality.

I have a feeling though that Hannah might have wanted to do the nasty with Sam.  

Why did the police even bother to listen to her when she started screaming that Annalise killed her brother.  I would have thought the woman was just distraught, and then I would have thought she probably killed him herself.

• Love 7

I know it's no surprise, but Viola Davis keeps knocking it out of the park! I love her so much!

Of course Asher is the one to make the obvious assumption Delfino = Italian = Mob but come on show, is this cliché necessary? I'm just wondering and I swear that I didn't get offended because I'm Italian. On the other hand, it's Asher we're talking about, so I'm not too shocked.

I had the impression, or maybe it's just my hope, that Nate did see it coming. Like he was actually expecting to get arrested because he KNEW. I really hope he and Annalise have some kind of agreement, but the finale scene tells me that it's just my wishful thinking: Annalise looked too devasted.

When Rebecca questioned Wes about him trusting her or not, I couldn't stop thinking: "Well, maybe Wes trusts you, but I don't. At all." How is she the only one who doesn't freak out? Not even a little bit? And perhaps it's just me not remebering, but where was she the night Lila died?

The only way I see the show ending with some hope for the K4 for season 2 is finding out that Rebecca actually killed Lila and setting her up as the only culprit in Sam's murder. That's according to the law. Morally, I can see some sort of redemption only if Rebecca had some help by Sam too.

Otherwise it will really become Dexter 2.0

• Love 3

Rebecca liked Nate, and was working for him that night.  I wonder if she'll cop to Sam's murder, to keep both Wes and Nate free.  She already offered that to Wes, and he refused, but she's shown that she's willing to bypass Wes if she needs to.

I can't decide if the mystery of the former flatmate is setting up for next season, or will be the big break in the Lila case.  

Does Rebecca add a piercing with each episode? I swear, it looks like she increases them as she becomes scarier in her interactions with Wes.

She's going to look like Hellraiser in the finale.

One things for sure, I'd want Frank on my side. Not always perfect but still pretty damn handy in a jam.

I like the unpredictability that Bonnie introduced to the proceedings.

• Love 3

Damn, this show....this show.....I think at the end of every episode, my mouth drops and I go.."Nooo.....that did not just happen."

Wow - great episode. I was on the edge of my seat when they were searching Annalise's house. Thought for sure they'd find traces of blood. Good for Annalise for cleaning up very thoroughly. Same with Michaela's ring - I thought they found it, then Frank transferred Nate's fingerprints onto the ring. Damn show. But Michaela's ring will be found.

I may be the only one, but I wanted to slap Hannah. MGH is a great actress, but her repeating "Arrest her. Arrest her." over and over. Oh god, shutup you crazy person." Even the cops were like looking at her like she was insane. I was rooting for Annalise to get one up on her, simply for the screeching.

Bonnie figuring it out!! Wow. But is she in love with Annalise or at least obsessed, because just strange.

And let me say that Asher is hilarious. I'm glad that he's not part of the mess, and is cracking jokes and none the wiser. He's a good element to balance out the rest. I just hope he somehow doesn't get framed for this. His alibi is Bonnie, but she will just deny him being with her....

Throwing poor Nate under the bus...as everyone said, that's cold. But I bet next episode there will be a twist where this is all planned. That's what I love about the show. When you think Annalise is betraying someone, she is actually scheming. However, the previews don't seem to indicate that. But Nate didn't look too surprised to be arrested, so either he expected to be betrayed, or offered himself up.

Michaela and Connor will be the downfall of the group - they are too paranoid and too worried about it. Wes seems to be in a daze and only Laurel seems to have it together.

• Love 7

Yeah, the sister comes off as a bit of a nutcase.  I can forgive the nutty part; I can't forgive the screeching. For that alone, I'm finding it hard to care that her brother was killed.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Mob guy was funny when he basically said to Annalise, "so you're a single woman now, call me.  Chocolate and Italian wine go together."  

I might have giggled a little too much at that line. Partly because, in my experience, it's true. I'll show myself the door now! lol

Yeah, the sister comes off as a bit of a nutcase.  I can forgive the nutty part; I can't forgive the screeching. For that alone, I'm finding it hard to care that her brother was killed.

The show had to of course have the villain of the piece have an obsessive, screeching sibling or relative going: "They were the best ever!" "Those who think otherwise can burn!" Has happened on all of Shonda's show and is a sad plot used by dramas for years and I do mean years. Never do we get a relative that goes: "They were my brother/sister/father/mother but they had problems and it got them killed. I want to see the killer get theirs though." Instead its: "MURDERER! ARREST THEM OR I'LL GET  A GUN AND DO IT MYSELF!" "HEHEHEHE, REVENGE!!!!!!"

• Love 1

Well let me get the requisite out of the way - I hate Rebecca and wish someone would shove her out of a window, preferably Connor. The nerve of that bitch "they wouldn't have found it if you'd listened to Wes about the incinerator". Really bitch...and neither Connor or Michaela throws back that hell none of this would have happened period and Sam would likely still be alive if she hadn't been the brain dead moron who thought it was a brilliant idea to go into the guy's house while he was home, to try and get evidence of his murdering Lila.

I also still think she's lying about former resident Rudy. Wes also continues to have his dumb doh face - although I think he's also looking like he's one step shy of going off. Despite all the panicking of Connor, Michaela and even Laurel a little bit in this episode, I think Wes might be the one to crack. Especially if my fervent hope of Rebecca being a huge liar, comes true. He'll really snap then. 

So Bonnie's figured out it was the Keating 4. Interesting...and judging by her comments to Annalise, she is not here for Annalise maybe going down for them. So it'll be very interesting to see what she does, especially if she continues to get frustrated that Annalise clearly trusts Frank with the truth and not her. I also really felt bad for her in that courtroom. Hannah is such an obnoxious and condescending bitch but Bonnie needs to up her game. I get that she likely hasn't had to try many cases, instead just assisting Annalise but damn woman, getting railroaded by a witness so badly is just not good.

I totally knew Annalise was going to pin the crime on Nate the second I saw her drinking and looking like she was having an emotional struggle about what to do. Woman is cold man...cold but she gets shit done. I couldn't get a read on Nate's reaction though. It almost seemed like he knew it was coming, like Annalise told him what she would do but what kind of moron would agree to take the fall for a murder he didn't commit? The other option is that he suspected Annalise might set him up for it. I guess it's also simply that he figured admitting to having an affair with Annalise would likely make the police zero in on him.

The COTW was okay. The clients were hilarious. I cracked up when the guy told his uncle "I told you it was a good idea to keep the husband killer." And I think it's hilarious that Prosecutor guy is threatening Annalise with possibly tampering with evidence to make her look guilty for Sam's murder when it's like dude, she just proved you tried to frame members of a mob family. That already puts his death at a very high likelihood, not to mention that all Annalise would have to do to stop him from coming after her, is call said mob clients of hers.

It will be interesting to see where things go from there. My guess is that Annalise will somehow find a way to represent Nate (putting aside how much of a conflict of interest that is and likely wouldn't happen in the real world) so she can get him off, while still saving the Keating 4. She'll likely get him off on some technicality while everyone will continue to think he very much did it and the Keating 4 is never suspected. Well of course more people will find out the truth and there'll be more twists and turns because it's that kind of show but I'm guessing that's the plan for now. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4

Surprised they kept the trophy at Analises's and didn't have it moved out of the crime scene to one of the others homes.

The ring twist I wasn't expecting, totally thought it was the engagement ring found. 

• Love 2
And I think it's hilarious that Prosecutor guy is threatening Annalise with possibly tampering with evidence to make her look guilty for Sam's murder when it's like dude, she just proved you tried to frame members of a mob family. That already puts his death at a very high likelihood, not to mention that all Annalise would have to do to stop him from coming after her, is call said mob clients of hers.

Totally forgot to mention sleazy Prosecutor, who set up the mob guys and threatened to set up Annalise. What a corrupt bastard for threatening her. I hope she nails him to the wall somehow, if the mob doesn't get to him first. And apparently it's going to be good to have the mob on Annalise' side. Wonder is she'll call in a favour??

I forgot one little nitpick (sort of a nitpick). I get that the Keating 4 are now distracted with what's been going on and you know, getting arrested, but I cannot believe someone like Michaela didn't notice the missing scales of the trophy. Scratch that - I can't believe that Asher didn't notice. Those two are so obsessed with it.. Michaela has an excuse, in the sense of she's preoccupied, but Asher isn't, so would focus back on that coveted trophy/murder weapon.

• Love 2