Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: A Stand Against Stassi

• Start Topic

When Stassi refuses to forgive Katie for attending Scheana's bachelorette party, Katie must either fight for her friendship or cut Stassi out of her life. Peter mistakes Vail's flirting for interest and asks her on a date that quickly turns awkward. Kristen connects with the girl Tom Sandoval allegedly cheated with in hopes of finally breaking up his relationship with Ariana.

First fucking look cock tease - I feel as dirty as Kristen right about now.  I really must get a grip on my delight at this juvenile chuckfuckery.  Just not today, eh.

That said, winner, winner, chicken dinner goes to Scheana : "My voice is still gone from Miami". [/nasal fryvoice]

RonnieReagan Gumby hair is getting fed up with Kristen's Fatal Attraction shite?  Quelle surprise.

• Love 2

Yay, Katie grows a spine! And double yay, Peter and Vail's date was super awkward and somewhat creepy. That's kind of how I imagine a lot of his dates go. Peter seems like a very awkward person away from his job. I really hope Carmen's only faux contemplating taking Jax back, I think she's one of the few chicks who can totally call him on his shit. Laura Leigh tried, but she's total batshit crazypants so it's pretty clear why that had no effect. Come to think of it, I wonder if her acting career took off (doubtful) cos she hasn't came crawling back to SUR or Lisa. At least some of them have (a tiny bit!) some dignity.

• Love 3

HA! HA!, Katie made insipid Stassi cry!

Kristin really needs some mental evaluation/intervention. Obviously muppet is with her for screen time.

Jax is still just disgusting.

Vail keeps shutting the "player's " down, keep it up girl!

• Love 6

Only 17 minutes into the show and I've already paused the DVR like 20 times to literally make notes of stuff I need to snark on when i'm done watching. Can one show seriously be this bad yet super amazing at the same time?

See you all again in approximately 40 minutes.....

• Love 7

If JAX says you have no game (I don't care how many people he's slept with, he comes off majorly corny to me) then you have worse than no game. You're in game debt. We haven't really seen much of Peter and I can kind of see why now. I think having low self esteem is a job requirement for working at Sur. Seriously, has Jax boned every girl except Scheana? What a world.

I think Stassi's tears were from realizing Vanderpump wouldn't be signing any more of her paychecks.

• Love 11

Stassi made absolutely no sense whatsoever with her side of her stupid arguments against Katie. She kept saying how Katie was her "last link" to SUR, but what about the pathetic way she keeps hanging out with that Kristina girl and those other sad servers from there?! And what, Katie is just supposed to not go with her boyfriend and their co-workers on a nice free vacation just because Stassi's had issues with "those people"??

I don't get her brain, at all.

Because in what world should you tell your friends that they can't hang out with certain folks just because *you* don't like those folks? As Katie wisely mentioned, "It's not always about *you*, Stassi!!"

• Love 8

I can't help but think Peter lives in a pretend world where he is the shirtless, or at least shirt open three quarters hero of some old late seventies romance novel and women are just waiting for the moment to swoon with heaving breasts into his arms.  Just because.   And there is an underlying perplexity why women aren't doing this.  His hair is low on the douche scale but it is still on there.  He also looks and acts like he has a few years left before he skips to Vegas and hopes to be added to the cast of gigolos.

Peter seems as scintillating and charming as Jax's latest scar.  But I think someone needs to point out to Jax that part of his critique seemed based on the fact he has never seen Peter fuck another woman  I think most men fall into that category of co-workers and friends.  You might suspect it.  you might witness circumstantial evidence, but Jax seems to have the coitus rundown in rather intimate details that I find reflects a lot more on Jax than it does the guys he is lording it over.  and again.  Servicing people is not the same as "game".  Pox/Jax needs to think on that.  Once he figures out how to use his brain for something other than simple gratification of gazing at the tree stump of a head and thinming how pretty he is.

I just wish the cast had bucked Lisa and as a wholehad simply frozen Stassi out.  Force the Madame herself to slur and over drawl with Stassi alone and no matter how interesting Vanderpimp thinks the girl who raided the dumpster behind Anne Taylor Loft, Stassi would be gone. 

I do wonder if Eileen had anything to do with sending tattered Vail the Vanderpump way.  It seems awfully coincidental that Eileen joins one show and Vail joins the other.  Sort of like Scheana and Brandi.  I've never bought the ridiculous various backstories Vanderpimp keeps doling out whichever agenda she is pursing.  L.A. in some ways is a small town but it is not that small.  If not, if Lisa was really as smart as she is greedy, crass and attention addicted, she would have hidden cameras catching Vail manning the hostess desk the day Eileen is brought in for one of Lisa's martyred fake gatherings.

• Love 6

Yes to all of that but please Kristen hold off on the mental evaluation for awhile. Chick is Bashit crazy, obsessed and TV gold. Next week looks awesome. Crazy Kristen meets up with some lunatic chick that flies half way across the country to confront Sandoval? Seriously? Its going to be tough for Arrianna to remain so smug.

• Love 9

Next week looks like it's gonna be fantastic. We've got Miami chick coming to yell at FI Tom (although why did none of that happen when they were all *in* Miami??), Scheana screaming at Kristen cos she's batshit, and lord only knows what else. Glad to see James finally acknowledging tonight that Kristen's obsession is creepy. Also, I don't agree with Stassi trying to tell Katie that she is her "last" tie to SUR. What about Kristina? Danni? Peter? Pandora? Lisa? That couple with the baby. Girl needs to shut the fuck up and sit down. She will always be drawn to SUR because she likes the chaos, whether she admits it or not. She loves all the drama.

• Love 6

Only 17 minutes into the show and I've already paused the DVR like 20 times to literally make notes of stuff I need to snark on when i'm done watching. Can one show seriously be this bad yet super amazing at the same time?

See you all again in approximately 40 minutes.....

BWAH !!!  My hero right now  ....  I am too lazy to pause the DVR and take copious notes but I forever feel like I want to.  Gawd!  My two cents.  Baby DJ Muppet Naked Bird-Chest James ---- Uggh.  He's growing on me.  Dare I say it?  Youngest of the cast members yet he's hands-down the most mature of the bunch?  He gets these older ass-hats and calls them out every time.  Kudooz to you, James (TM  Ramona Singer, RHONY).  I am starting to love you the most.  James' face is strikingly sculpted in a starved, cadaverous, professional male model, Calvin-Kleiney, print-model, sort of way?  

Too much?  Well, at any rate, James SURE THE HELL pegs these dumb-asses (a.k.a.  castmates) and is in it with Kristin purely for the screen time.  Carry on, young lad, carry on.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 11

I wasn't really watching the Vail/Peter date (just caught the uncomfortable/awkward vibe) but I just did and holy cow. It's even better than I thought. I love how Peter equates "quick coffee in the middle of the day before Vail's work shift" to "sensual meal with lots of wine inevitably leading to Vail's seduction." I mean what the hell did he tell Jax that made Jax believe that Vail would be coming home with Peter? These people are so unintentionally hilarious.

Also I follow Ariana on social media and was amused to see her favorite tweets that claim that "she's a 10 and the other girls a 2.5" and that the show needs much less Kristen and much more Ariana. Um...ma'am. That's not a show I would watch. Kind of petty from someone who comes off so sanctimonious. I know, it's my fault for following these bozos on social media.

• Love 3

Kristen is crazy and probably just barely subclinical in her FI Tom fixation. I do feel a tiny bit sorry for DJ Muppet Baby. He's timidly expressingly his irritation with Kristen's obsession and she's oblivious.

Stassi is sad and pathetic. Also her white eye liner is obvious and not flattering.

Peter has negative game. His game is so bad it's made Jax monogamous. Peter is a black hole of suave.

Vail is fucking with all of these fuckwits. You can tell that if this show jump starts her dead career she'll strap the SUR detritus to her feet and ski her way out of z list hell.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9

When Jax was going through his list of women he's been with from Sur, he glaringly left out Kristen.   And I'm sure many others.  

Muppet is growing on me too!  I wonder if he has any sort of music career outside of this show.  

I thought it was hilarious when Stassi had her friends over and said the losers from Sur just thought she wore cute clothes all the time (um, when?) and her dad funded everything.  I'm sure she wanted them to say "OMG no way, you work so hard!" but crickets from them.  Ha! 

I think Katie got the balls to confront Stassi after Lisa told her she'd been living in her shadow.  I did think it was pretty cold though to leave Stassi at the table crying. 

• Love 9

I absolutely love it when Katie tells people off.  Something about her word choice and manner of speaking just really does it for me.  So, I've been looking forward to this episode since last week and it did not disappoint.  Katie for president.  I can't believe she told Stassi to STFU, that everything wasn't about her, and made her cry.

DJ Baby Muppet is growing on me too.  He obviously knows that Kristin is batshit crazy.  I wonder if he's afraid that if he dumps her she'll turn her attention from FI Tom to him.

Vail turning everyone down is funny, but I'm over her stupid flirting.  She's too old for that shit and it's not a cute look.

OK, so who is this loser we've never seen before fetching (stealing) food for StASSi from Sexy Unique Restaurant?

For that matter, who are the new followers "admiring" her lame jewelry shrine?

I think the one in the car is Kristina that's always licking Stassi's ass.  She's always hanging out with Stassi and is really the only person that will talk to her anymore, it seems.  For some reason I always remember her from going bathing suit shopping with Stassi before Stassi's Mexico birthday party.  The other two at Stassi's Ghost BF's apartment were the ones that have a kid that they let Stassi babysit.  I think they also made fun of Scheana's wedding invites in the scene where Tom admitted to Katie that he was invited.  Apparently I know way too much about the staff of SUR :(

I can't help but think Peter lives in a pretend world where he is the shirtless, or at least shirt open three quarters hero of some old late seventies romance novel and women are just waiting for the moment to swoon with heaving breasts into his arms.  Just because.   

BWAH!!!!!  That is the best.

I thought it was hilarious when Stassi had her friends over and said the losers from Sur just thought she wore cute clothes all the time (um, when?) and her dad funded everything.  I'm sure she wanted them to say "OMG no way, you work so hard!" but crickets from them.  Ha! 

Seriously.  When no one points out to her that her clothes aren't actually cute I start worrying that maybe I'm just old and all the kids are dressing like Stassi and I don't know it.  Her clothes are so not cute.  Her make-up was looking fug too.  The pearly white eyeliner on her inner eye is not a good look for her.

• Love 5

When Jax was going through his list of women he's been with from Sur, he glaringly left out Kristen. And I'm sure many others.

Muppet is growing on me too! I wonder if he has any sort of music career outside of this show.

I thought it was hilarious when Stassi had her friends over and said the losers from Sur just thought she wore cute clothes all the time (um, when?) and her dad funded everything. I'm sure she wanted them to say "OMG no way, you work so hard!" but crickets from them. Ha!

I think Katie got the balls to confront Stassi after Lisa told her she'd been living in her shadow. I did think it was pretty cold though to leave Stassi at the table crying.

I remember Jax mentioning Kristin.
  • Love 3

well stassi got the dressing-down we've been anticipatingzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe it's all the previewing or the Bravo blogs but when something finally happens, it has already happened like a hundred years ago.  it's just a formal gesture.  Like The Show officially wants me to identify with Katie. Sure.

The thing is there's a bit of incoherence here. Maybe I'm just tired. Like, obviously it makes no sense that Stassi is featured on a show that is cast with only two people she can stand.  Ok, fine, that's how bad TV works.  Maybe it's the editing, of the Katie/Stassi scene in particular, and the quiet weeping of Stassi or the remark that they both once hated everyone that works there or the inexplicable grief Stassi has around ACTUALLY not having this group in her life (last link, etc) or even the completely understandable disdain for them (...)

Ugh, I get Stassi is immature but of a slightly different variety than her castmates or their designated roles, etc.    And if any of this is even happening, I get the ambivalence S might have around being grossed out and truly leaving a group where she felt superior (and, paid, I guess).  In order to move on from Sur-land garbage, she has to give up this right-to-superiority and chance it with whatever she'll be in land of different garbage.  OK, it's a show.  She's getting paid.  But in terms of emotional narrative, this is how it reads to me.  She could work this dilemma in a believable way for the remainder of the season.  But it's probably too nuanced (and it isn't) for Friend/Foe reality TV.

Sorry, that was muddled and way too invested.

Edited by runforcover
  • Love 2
Stassi made absolutely no sense whatsoever with her side of her stupid arguments against Katie. She kept saying how Katie was her "last link" to SUR, but what about the pathetic way she keeps hanging out with that Kristina girl and those other sad servers from there?! And what, Katie is just supposed to not go with her boyfriend and their co-workers on a nice free vacation just because Stassi's had issues with "those people"??

I don't get her brain, at all.      Because in what world should you tell your friends that they can't hang out with certain folks just because *you* don't like those folks? As Katie wisely mentioned, "It's not always about *you*, Stassi!!"

What the what?  A Katie who makes perfect sense & is logical & articulate & assertive?  Er, huh?  I'm still in shock & disbelief.  Is this the same Katie from last year?  Orange Kate?  Tequila Katie?  Motorboatin' Katie?  Really?  Was she always this way & I hadn't noticed?  Or maybe she just had enough of Stassi's senseless bullshit & was tired of being pushed 'round by her?  Ya think?

And what about Ms. LA Waitress Clone/Fembot, Kristina?  Does that chick look like she's been hypnotized by Stassi or what?  Hmmm, maybe Katie was hypnotized by her too & she just woke out of it?  But what woke her up?  One of Stassi's shittyass necklaces?

Oh Stassi, you really want us to believe, hun, that you're supporting yourself now from your limited line of a few cheapie necklaces imported from overseas?  C'mon, Stass.  Please.  Um, no fuckin' way.  Ya know, I'd kinda almost be with her, in her lookin' down on the chucklefucks.  But WTF is she accomplishing that gives her the right to look down on anyone, let alone our chucklefucks?  Hawking a few pieces of costume jewelry under a 100 bucks?  Big woo.

So why the heck is Peter using a flat iron?  So he'll get a sleeker look when wearing a ponytail?  What's the diff anyway?  When a girl is on the opposite end of that creepy stare of his, wouldn't she be running for the nearest exit like Vail did?

Is it just me -- or did I notice that James is kinda cute?  Hadn't really noticed it before.  His hair looks really overly worked on to me.  If he just let it be more natural, he could look so much better.  What is it with Kristen and these guys who spend too much time on their hair?

Also I follow Ariana on social media and was amused to see her favorite tweets that claim that "she's a 10 and the other girls a 2.5" and that the show needs much less Kristen and much more Ariana.

Sheesh, Ari is snotty.  That's it.  Kristen, you simply must throw that crazy Miami chick right at her.  Oh man, that preview with FI Tom & Bambi Batshit from Miami had me roaring.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 8

That said, winner, winner, chicken dinner goes to Scheana : "My voice is still gone from Miami". [/nasal fryvoice]

Yeah, that made me laugh. almost of much as Schemer talking about all they needed was to autotune her singing to make it perfect.

RonnieReagan Gumby hair is getting fed up with Kristen's Fatal Attraction shite? Quelle surprise.

Gawd help me, I'm starting to like DJ Muppet-baby Busboy! Maybe it's only because the others are so bad in comparison... Is he cross-eyed?

Oh, they TOTALLY wanted to say that but no one wanted to risk her wrath and get kicked off this show.

• Love 5

Next week looks like it's gonna be fantastic. We've got Miami chick coming to yell at FI Tom (although why did none of that happen when they were all *in* Miami??)

Right?

Apparently so Lisa can say "she wouldn't fly all the way across the country if it weren't true..." (people have done far more to get on TV, lady)

And is no one going to comment on FL Tom's "small shaped dick"? What does that even mean? It's small AND shaped.... like what? I'm thinking about this too much.

• Love 3

If Arianna is going to be on this show she needs to be demoted. Bitch totally ruins the opening theme song with her big, stupid, cheesy smile. Doesn't she know how to act faux-sexy/sultry/haughty??? Sheesh. 

Kristen continues to bring the crazy. In her mind, Tom is still in love with her and the only thing standing in her way is his pesky girlfriend. If she can just get her out of the picture, everything will be back to normal. Never mind the fact that SHE has a boyfriend herself. Never mind the fact that Tom might not exactly appreciate you meddling in his relationship to the point where you're conspiring with randoms he banged in another state. No, no, I'm sure he'll see the romanticism in it all and just come running back into your arms. Yea, that'll happen. 

And just WHO is this chick? Who has the time and the means to fly themselves across the country to tell some dude - "Hey, we had sex!"??? Hasn't see heard of sending a FB message? My guess is Bravo is bankrolling the entire thing. Or Kristen sold one of her kidneys on the black market to pay for it. Both are entirely plausible. 

You know, I actually thought Vail and Peter were cute together. I'm sure he's no angel, but I'm also betting he's not as scuzzy as Jax and could probably be a nice BF if he wanted to be. They seemed to have good chemistry. I don't see why she got all annoyed that he told her who he had dated at SUR whilst on their date - SHE asked. Sure, you shouldn't talk about exes on a first date, but then don't ASK someone about them! Ask about his family or his hobbies. If that broad goes batting her eyelashes back to Jax, I'm done. 

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the sit down with Stassi and Katie. I loved that Katie held her ground and didn't start groveling and kissing Stassi's ass. She was very logical and reasonable and left Stassi completely speechless. It's true - not everything is about HER. Katie is trying to get to a good place with her boyfriend. So she went away for the weekend with him and his friends. She's an adult; she's perfectly capable of hanging around people and being cordially without somehow "betraying" Stassi. But Stassi is still so high school she cannot fathom the intricacies of adult relationships. And I didn't feel bad for one second when she started to cry. She was not crying over Katie herself, but over the fact that she lost control over one of her minions. Stassi doesn't have friends. She has servants. People who can do her bidding and validate her as a person. But she's losing them right and left and that scares her.

Heck, even Christina didn't seem to pleased with her BFF....when Stassi couldn't even be bothered to drop her at the actual door to the building. What is she so afraid of? Is Jax going to poke his head out the door, see her, and get in her car and start making love to her? Will she be entranced by Scheana's magic powers and all of a sudden become friends with her again? Damn. She is so juvenile it's pathetic. You suck as a friend, Stassi. Don't be surprised when you find yourself alone at the end of the day....with no one but your ghost of a "boyfriend" to talk to. 

• Love 12

I feel like somebody should do an intervention for Ari along the lines of "if you're on a fucked up show surrounded by fuck-ups you're probably also fucked up".  Being the shinniest fucked up penny is not anything to really feel that good about..........

• Love 8

If Arianna is going to be on this show she needs to be demoted. Bitch totally ruins the opening theme song with her big, stupid, cheesy smile. Doesn't she know how to act faux-sexy/sultry/haughty??? Sheesh. 

[...]

Heck, even Christina didn't seem to pleased with her BFF....when Stassi couldn't even be bothered to drop her at the actual door to the building. What is she so afraid of? Is Jax going to poke his head out the door, see her, and get in her car and start making love to her? Will she be entranced by Scheana's magic powers and all of a sudden become friends with her again? Damn. She is so juvenile it's pathetic. You suck as a friend, Stassi. Don't be surprised when you find yourself alone at the end of the day....with no one but your ghost of a "boyfriend" to talk to. 

I hear you; Ariana sucks 

I mean, good for Katie. She did a good job and behaved like an adult.  But I was most surprised by my response to Stassi, who evoked something akin to compassion (I think I'm alone here).  I can just feel her getting written off, which is what I think Kristina is prepping, or being prepped, for.  Kristina sounded robotic, as if reading dialogue, or just finding the "Now Follow Katie" switch

I was so skeeved out by Peter's Apartment.

Change the sheets at least!!!

And the condom lying about?  Please!

I know! I always thought he was a little cut above the rest of those losers because at least he's a manager, I was so wrong!

• Love 2
Gawd help me, I'm starting to like DJ Muppet-baby Busboy! Maybe it's only because the others are so bad in comparison... Is he cross-eyed?

No, just blind.  And probably wishing he was deaf.

Hello Cigarette Sally, you can't knock FI for being officially single for only a hot minute when you did the exact same thing.  And seriously, what's the deal with bringing Miami chick out to LA to confront FI when everyone was JUST. IN. MIAMI.  I don't get it.   Keep bringing the crazy though, Kristen, because it's awesome.  Love how she and friend Rachel (yet another woman who was Jaxed) drove to the secret stairways of LA only to sit on them.  And was that pizza she ate a veggie one because I distinctly remember her chewing FI a new one over taking her to a restaurant with no vegetarian options.

Carmen is a dolt.  Or a famewhore.  Or both.

Katie - - finally!  StASSi clearly isn't used to people telling her to STFU.  It needs to happen daily IMO. 

Peter, Peter, Peter.  That intense stare is going to result in you getting a TRO slapped on your ass. 

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 6

Dread Pirate Roberts OMG!  Dying.  Too accurate!  I, personally, loved seeing Vail shut him down on that date/non-date.  But wait, is 32 too old to flirt?  Somebody did NOT give me that memo.  I was single when I was 32 and out there flirting my ass off.  Ahh well. 

Although it was satisfying to see Katie not kowtow to Stassi for ONCE, I have a feeling that the lunch scene was either scripted or heavily edited.  BUT I HOPE I AM WRONG.  

DPR (aka: Peter)'s place was a freakin' pigsty.  Definitely rivals FI Tom's apartment in nastiness. 

Her clothes are so not cute.  Her make-up was looking fug too.

Yes, yes- and her hair looks like shit.  I don't know what she is doing to it, but it looks like a cheap wig.  NOT unlike that one that Kim Z. was sporting in Season 1 of RHoAtlanta.  I mean, I know it's her (Stassi's) real hair but .... yikers. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 1

I wasn't really watching the Vail/Peter date (just caught the uncomfortable/awkward vibe) but I just did and holy cow. It's even better than I thought. I love how Peter equates "quick coffee in the middle of the day before Vail's work shift" to "sensual meal with lots of wine inevitably leading to Vail's seduction." I mean what the hell did he tell Jax that made Jax believe that Vail would be coming home with Peter? These people are so unintentionally hilarious.

Also I follow Ariana on social media and was amused to see her favorite tweets that claim that "she's a 10 and the other girls a 2.5" and that the show needs much less Kristen and much more Ariana. Um...ma'am. That's not a show I would watch. Kind of petty from someone who comes off so sanctimonious. I know, it's my fault for following these bozos on social media.

Chick is delusional. I now officially cannot stand Ariana. Less Kristen? Blasphemy! Kristen is the very best crazy chick since Kimberly Shaw on Melrose Place. Only Kristen is real!  

The only thing I want to see with that bitch Ariana is when she finally finds out that Tom cheated on her too. Can't wait to hear how she spins into he wasn't really cheating. Then she can just go away.

• Love 3

Jax to Peter : "You've got a straightener, too?  Tom is rubbing off on you."  heh

Stassi is almost as delusional as Fatal Attraction Kristen - more please, because THAT'S entertainment.

I almost liked Katie - Is this what the world is coming to?

• Love 5

I hope you're kidding with this!

Well, it was meant to be a lighthearted exaggeration attached to a Seinfeld reference, perhaps it was unfunny, but since so many jokes are made about the VR guys being gay I did think the idea of them appreciating a "statement necklace" over boobs was kind of entertaining. If it came across as though I was being anti-gay or that I thought it was appropriate for men to leer at women that was absolutely NOT my intent at all and I do apologize.

• Love 1

Oh, no worries -- and I didn't want to go all "#notall" about it (perhaps my job has put me in a argumentative mood this morning--and by "perhaps," I mean there's no "perhaps" about it. And also, F.U., job; pay my bills but otherwise shut up and leave me alone. There, I said it).

Carry on!

• Love 3

And the condom lying about?  Please!

Missed this part.  So Ray Romano's brutha from another mother apt

is a pig sty?  

:TEARS:

Always had a crush on Ray and by extension Peter.

But sadly, he's a creeper and a slob.

:More Tears:

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 2
But I was most surprised by my response to Stassi, who evoked something akin to compassion (I think I'm alone here).  I can just feel her getting written off, which is what I think Kristina is prepping, or being prepped, for.  Kristina sounded robotic, as if reading dialogue, or just finding the "Now Follow Katie" switch

I just can't feel badly for her, because it's all her own doing. She has constantly written others off, made unrealistic demands on friends, and summarily treated them like crap when they don't bow to her every command. She is finally reaping her rewards. Hopefully this will be a good life lesson for her. You get back what you give. 

And the condom lying about?  Please!

Somehow I missed his apt entirely! What is the world coming to? And I already deleted the episode. *sob*

• Love 2

I noticed the dedication at the end of this episode : In Memory of George Gregory Pitt, Jr.  I had to look him up to find out he was a trainer on Work Out who got hit by a commuter train.  Sad.

He's also on an upcoming episode of "Friends to Lovers", apparently.

I thought I heard "shaved".

Well I thought that too for a minute, but it didn't really help me. And after I rewound three times I started to worry about my mental health.

• Love 1

I noticed the dedication at the end of this episode : In Memory of George Gregory Pitt, Jr.  I had to look him up to find out he was a trainer on Work Out who got hit by a commuter train.  Sad.

Yeah I saw that on the news the other morning and was pretty shocked.  It was a terrible and  unnecessary(...is that the right word... I'm not sure?)  way to die.  Unless there is more to the story that they aren't releasing, like foul play. I had a crush on him when I watched Workout.  He was hot but seemed very sweet.   

• Love 2

Ok, I always choose to watch this show based on the drama presented rather than the behind-the-scenes stuff, but there has to be more to the Katie/Stassi fight, right? I started wondering if Katie had told Stassi that she hated Scheana, Kristen, and Jax and wouldn't film with them, only for Stassi to discover (via Scheana) that Katie was making plans to go on the big, Bravo-sponsored trip. Maybe Stassi was relying on Katie because she needed someone to film with while the rest of the crew was in Miami, and that's why she feels betrayed? I'm not saying that any of this justifies Stassi's reaction, but I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

• Love 2