Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Wining And Dining

• Start Topic

Yolanda gives the impression that they have dinner parties all the time.  I assume that means maybe once a week or so.  That got me wondering if she gets up at least once a week to make a stupid toast about how much she loves her husband.   By the 51st time in the year, I'd be all, "Love my husband, blah, blah, blah.  Let's eat!"  

And everything's been said about Brandi.   I do think Eileen should be a little concerned being on this show with her.  Brandi is a loose cannon on social media and in her interviews.  She could start spreading shit about Eileen that might be more than she's used to.  I truly hope not.  I really like Eileen!

• Love 2

Don't discount Porsha from Atlanta!  Brandi is making money right now, so I'd be surprised if it were her right now.  Claudia Jordan has been yammering on about losing a laptop - that's always a sign that picts or a sex tape is about to be unloaded.

I think you might have the winner in Porsha. 

I think a sing a long could be fun and memorable with David Foster at the helm IF it unfolded organically.  None of this "lets all pull a chair around into a big circle and look/feel uncomfortable until the time Yolanda dismisses everyone for the night."  It's just weird.

I just want them to sing a long to some of his copyrighted material or anyone's copyrighted material.  Cheap bastards at Bravo won't pay the royalties.  Maybe Foster and his ex-wife Linda could write a special score for RHOBH and they could sing along with that after dinner at the Fosters.  Something clever that includes everything for surrogacy to finger banging.

• Love 4

I just saw the WWHL clip of Brandi throwing wine on Jeff Lewis. Before watching it I had read the comments about it and seen her tweet that it was supposedly a pre-planned prank on Andy. After seeing the clip, it's evident she was lying and trying to cover her ass. Jeff looked genuinely shocked and there was no way Brandi was laughing, she was definitely crying hysterically over it. It could have been in poor taste for Jeff to make a comment regarding STDs when she really has one, however it's infuriating that Brandi gets so butthurt over what he meant as a joke (and I don't think he knew she really has an STD), yet she sees nothing wrong with all the stupid and insulting things she constantly says about everyone else. She can dish it out but she can't take it. It's a tad infuriating. Maybe now she knows how it feels.

The sad thing concerning Brandi is that I think it is a vicious cycle with her. She behaves so badly because she doesn't have anyone in her life to give her constant love and support like we all need, but no one will ever love her in that way if she continues to behave like she does. And then she continues the bad behavior. And it becomes a vicious cycle. It's sad. She needs to see a therapist or something. Get her off this show and send her to a therapist or rehab center before she drinks herself to death. The show is doing her no favors, the cast clearly wants her gone, and the viewers want her gone. Get rid of her and get her some actual help.

• Love 7

She behaves so badly because she doesn't have anyone in her life to give her constant love and support like we all need, but no one will ever love her in that way if she continues to behave like she does.

I agree.  At this time, her kids love her unconditionally but her oldest is going to be a teenager in the blink of an eye. Even if she was the most stellar, awesome parent in the world, teenagers are hormonal and can be quite assy.  She's in for a rude awakening.  I tell my teen son that it's unfortunate he's going through adolescence while I'm perimenopausal.  Bad timing for both us to have crazy shifting hormones.

Imagine how hard it's going to be for Brandi's son while he's going through adolescence while his mother is, too. 

And she drinks.  SMH

• Love 4

Apparently, it is what all the guests live for the great sing along.  Yolanda seems to enjoy it.

Everytime I see Yolanda getting all goo goo eyed at every sing along with "my love", I always think about The Girls Next Door's Holly.  Ya, I bet Holly got all excited to go to bed early with an ice cream cone and watch silent movies or early talking movies with "puffin" Hef.  Yup, sounds like fun to me.  

I'd start telling Yo, um, I'm busy that night, washing my hair.  

• Love 2

I regularly invite friends over for dinner and the ones who play guitar bring them. We sit around after dinner and everyone takes a turn singing lead on a song and we have a wonderful time. That is the kind of musical party most people enjoy, not the stuffed-shirt "don't dare talk!!!" variety that Yo throws. I believe she actually thinks this show is some sort of springboard for her to get a lifestyle show, with David at her side. After the one in this episode, and her clearly showing that she has to hire the premiere party planner to pull a dinner party together for her, who is she fooling?

• Love 4

Brandi sitting on David's lap shouldn't have offended Yo so much - I mean Yo just made a Mauricio sandwich on the yacht in Spain.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but besides the Mauricio sandwich, there was another instance when Yo got a little too familiar.   Yo was trying to talk Kyle into jumping off the yacht, and Kyle said she would if Mauricio would.  Mauricio was sitting in his chair, chilling, and finally got up to jump in.  He was taking his tshirt off, so had both of his arms behind his neck to pull it up, and Yo was in front of him and she grabbed the bottom of the front of his tshirt and started kind of pushing it up.  She only did it for 2 to 3 seconds, and then quickly dropped her arm.  That gave me pause more than the "sandwich" actually.

It's funny how Brandi is going on about how she loves Lisa V. still.  The writing is all over the wall this season that it is over.  Lisa is screaming it loud and clear, yet Brandi is still basically begging Lisa and Ken on WWHL to take her back. Pathetic.

I don't follow Brandi on Twitter but check her page occasionally.  One day a couple weeks ago she tweeted Lisa V. directly, saying something along the lines of "Don't make me spill the truth about Rocio, you know I will" , which to me seems threatening in nature. Then the next day retweeted someone who said "Brandi, I want you and lisa to make up.  You two were so much fun together". 

Really?  Threatening one day, then intimating the next that you'd like to rekindle your friendship.  Something is wrong with that chick.

• Love 6

Kyle packing new, dark wash jeans - tags still on - to wear on a yacht pissed me right off. LOL. We had someone park their new, dark washed jeans-clad ass on a white seat cushion on our boat (sadly, not a yacht) and wrecked the cushion.  It was night time, the air was humid and we didn't notice the ass shaped stain til the next morning.  Dark jeans or high heels on a boat are just barbaric, people.

Heh, this post just made me wonder if Adrienne is ever allowed on anybody's yacht.

Regarding the blind item--

Porsha instantly came to mind for me as well. I can see it being several women across the franchises though.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 3

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but besides the Mauricio sandwich, there was another instance when Yo got a little too familiar.   Yo was trying to talk Kyle into jumping off the yacht, and Kyle said she would if Mauricio would.  Mauricio was sitting in his chair, chilling, and finally got up to jump in.  He was taking his tshirt off, so had both of his arms behind his neck to pull it up, and Yo was in front of him and she grabbed the bottom of the front of his tshirt and started kind of pushing it up.  She only did it for 2 to 3 seconds, and then quickly dropped her arm.  That gave me pause more than the "sandwich" actually.

Maybe that's what happens when you settle for being the trophy wife of a man you're not sexually attracted to or satisfied by.  Still, she should keep her hands to herself. 

• Love 1

Maybe that's what happens when you settle for being the trophy wife of a man you're not sexually attracted to or satisfied by.  Still, she should keep her hands to herself. 

What made me laugh when Brandi plopped down in David's lap was Mauricio saying, "Yolanda's going to kick your ass."

I am genuinely surprised that Mauricio and Yolanda seem to get along so well.  The yacht trip was good for them-the high five over the "champagne o'clock" made it almost seem like this most of this group could have fun together.  Yolanda needs to get around to apologizing to Ken. her behavior towards Mauricio and Vince  is so a contrary position she takes with Ken. 

• Love 4

she tweeted Lisa V. directly, saying something along the lines of "Don't make me spill the truth about Rocio, you know I will" , which to me seems threatening in nature.

I think you've unlocked the secret of how Brandi manages to stay on this show. Blackmail.

• Love 5

I think you've unlocked the secret of how Brandi manages to stay on this show. Blackmail.

She also tweeted something in November directly to Lisa. It said "when are you going to tell the truth about the FUR closet"? I have no idea what this means, but assume it is a threat to discredit Lisa among her Animal Rights folks. Lisa basically spends all day tweeting about the plight of some animal somewhere.

• Love 4

She also tweeted something in November directly to Lisa. It said "when are you going to tell the truth about the FUR closet"? I have no idea what this means, but assume it is a threat to discredit Lisa among her Animal Rights folks. Lisa basically spends all day tweeting about the plight of some animal somewhere.

Or maybe is it related to her "you know I'm good at it" ?

:D

• Love 4

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but besides the Mauricio sandwich, there was another instance when Yo got a little too familiar. Yo was trying to talk Kyle into jumping off the yacht, and Kyle said she would if Mauricio would. Mauricio was sitting in his chair, chilling, and finally got up to jump in. He was taking his tshirt off, so had both of his arms behind his neck to pull it up, and Yo was in front of him and she grabbed the bottom of the front of his tshirt and started kind of pushing it up. She only did it for 2 to 3 seconds, and then quickly dropped her arm. That gave me pause more than the "sandwich" actually.

I don't follow Brandi on Twitter but check her page occasionally. One day a couple weeks ago she tweeted Lisa V. directly, saying something along the lines of "Don't make me spill the truth about Rocio, you know I will" , which to me seems threatening in nature. Then the next day retweeted someone who said "Brandi, I want you and lisa to make up. You two were so much fun together".

Really? Threatening one day, then intimating the next that you'd like to rekindle your friendship. Something is wrong with that chick.

This is why I got so annoyed with Brandi wanting LisaV to talk it out. Brandi is lunatic (sorry but she is). I don't follow Twitter but I completely believe Brandi would do that. What disgusting woman. To threaten a 3rd person because the 1st doesn't want to be your friend because you lied and spread rumors about her.

Re Yolanda, she really does get very familiar with Mauricio, considering that Yo and Kyle have never been that close it is odd.

Don't forget when she swam up to his crotch lol.

zoeysmom,I do wish someone would ask Yolanda if she feels she should apologize to Ken? Instead of passive aggressively asking to be invited to Lisa's events.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

I guess I don't see her being David's "trophy wife" or her not being attracted sexually to him.  She doesn't seem that far apart in age to David.  Hell, I think she looks older than him at this point.  And she certainly seems to be in utter adoration of him.  No is she sexually satisfied?  Possibly not.  He doesn't radiate any real heat towards her on screen and he seems to travel quite a bit.  

• Love 2

What I don't understand is why David and Yo would sit Brandi next to Babyface at the dinner party if they were concerned about her verbally throwing up all over the table. Or maybe that was the point? To give a reason publicly for them to start to distance themselves from her? I do think this is what is being set up for the season. I am not saying they will be enemies, but that we will drastically see the dynamics of that friendship change. After learning that Lisa and Ken distanced themselves off camera, but acted on camera like all was just fine, I can see Yo wanting for the audience to see why she is moving away.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

What I don't understand is why David and Yo would sit Brandi next to Babyface at the dinner party if they were concerned about her verbally throwing up all over the table. Or maybe that was the point? To give a reason publicly for them to start to distance themselves from her? I do think this is what is being set up for the season. I am not saying they will be enemies, but that we will drastically see the dynamics of that friendship change. After learning that Lisa and Ken distanced themselves off camera, but acted on camera like all was just fine, I can see Yo wanting for the audience to see why she is moving away.

I was wondering the same thing.
  • Love 3

What I don't understand is why David and Yo would sit Brandi next to Babyface at the dinner party if they were concerned about her verbally throwing up all over the table...

Maybe because they really know Babyface and his wife, and knew they'll be the perfect ones to deal with her ?

• Love 3

Wow, Brandi really is a piece of shit. She threatens to out Lisa on things on Twitter?? And then she truly wonders why none of these women want to be real friends with her?? You couldn't trust her with a single piece of information, ugh. I hope her other "friends" from outside the show are taking notice. What a horrible trait in a human being, someone who will spill your "secrets" the second they get annoyed by you. She is just garbage.

Still laughing about Yolanda's little "runway walk" around her fire pit. She really is quite full of herself. I agree that she adores David madly but doesn't get it back from him in the same way. When she made the toast and mentioned her Lyme Disease again he looked a teeny bit dismissive. I hadn't noticed her over-familiarity with Mauricio but I'll keep an eye out. (I did see the Sandwich on the boat but thought it was just a funny moment with friends, not a huge deal).

I wonder if Brandi ever hangs out with scary Carlton anymore?

• Love 8

It was an interesting seating chart.  Yolanda's two new friends (Lisar and Eileen) flanked she and David.  Then wife of Babyface and Babyface, Brandi, her hairdresser and either the jeweler and his wife or Kim and her date.  The other side Eileen, Vince, Lisa, Kyle, Mauricio and either the jeweler and his wife or Kim and her date.  Brandi's hairdresser got better placement than Kim.  Of course by sing along time the hairdresser had been moved to the very rear with Brandi up close and personal to the musicians.

The other thing I noticed was Kim was late or held back on her arrival at Yolanda's.  Brandi tried her best to start something with Kim and Kyle in the kitchen with the comment about Kim and her hair being all hers and the Richards sisters hair.  (We all saw Kim's hair at the wedding-nothing all or real about it.)  What Brandi didn't bring up was Kim sporting her new breast implants.  She chose instead to comment on how thin Kim was.

I am guessing the pre-dinner filming probably took about 2 hours.  So by then Brandi definitely had a buzz on.  I just wanted to know what the King and Yolanda were serving for dinner. 

• Love 3

I guess I don't see her being David's "trophy wife" or her not being attracted sexually to him.  She doesn't seem that far apart in age to David.  Hell, I think she looks older than him at this point.  And she certainly seems to be in utter adoration of him.  No is she sexually satisfied?  Possibly not.  He doesn't radiate any real heat towards her on screen and he seems to travel quite a bit.  

Well given that Yolanda is one of the most asexual women I have ever seen, they seem like a perfect fit!

• Love 3

First, she gives him a photo book with some nude photos of herself. Then, the negligee lunch. Someone's really trying very hard to put the fire back into the marriage, it seems. Toasts like the one at this party aren't the way to do it, IMO.

• Love 5

I was wondering the same thing.

YMMV, but I don't think a seating chart would prevent Brandi from doing anything.  She could have been sitting between David and Yolanda and she still would have tried to be the center of attention by saying or doing something inappropriate.  She will smear Yolanda's interior with mud if it gets this many people talking about her.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 9

I've no idea about the fur closet, but especially if they are family furs passed down, I'd personally feel sorry for Lisa if Brandi ever broadcast that she owns furs. I mean, if there's already a fur in existence in your family's possession, what are you supposed to do with it? Putting it in a far closet seems about the same or even more respectful than trashing it.

Of course, maybe it's a closet of furs made out of her hidden rabbit mill. ;)

• Love 5

Wow, Brandi really is a piece of shit. She threatens to out Lisa on things on Twitter?? And then she truly wonders why none of these women want to be real friends with her?? You couldn't trust her with a single piece of information, ugh. I hope her other "friends" from outside the show are taking notice. What a horrible trait in a human being, someone who will spill your "secrets" the second they get annoyed by you. She is just garbage.

Still laughing about Yolanda's little "runway walk" around her fire pit. She really is quite full of herself. I agree that she adores David madly but doesn't get it back from him in the same way. When she made the toast and mentioned her Lyme Disease again he looked a teeny bit dismissive. I hadn't noticed her over-familiarity with Mauricio but I'll keep an eye out. (I did see the Sandwich on the boat but thought it was just a funny moment with friends, not a huge deal).

I wonder if Brandi ever hangs out with scary Carlton anymore?

This is part of Brandi's mo, make innuendoes about some secret on social media that makes another HW look guilty of something, anything and her most devoted fans run with it accusing that HW of something terrible. Brandi is well aware of how some viewers think Lisa mistreats her housekeeping staff and she is fanning the flames to discredit Lisa with it, just like making it sound like Lisa has fur coats to discredit Lisa's love/support for animals.

Does anyone know what happened to Jennifer D, Brandi's friend/sidekick from the last 2 seasons? She is missing on the show and I have not seen any tweets about her from Brandi, something she did all the time, it is as if she fell off the earth. Did JD pull away from Brandi as well?

• Love 6

This is part of Brandi's mo, make innuendoes about some secret on social media that makes another HW look guilty of something, anything and her most devoted fans run with it accusing that HW of something terrible. Brandi is well aware of how some viewers think Lisa mistreats her housekeeping staff and she is fanning the flames to discredit Lisa with it, just like making it sound like Lisa has fur coats to discredit Lisa's love/support for animals.

Does anyone know what happened to Jennifer D, Brandi's friend/sidekick from the last 2 seasons? She is missing on the show and I have not seen any tweets about her from Brandi, something she did all the time, it is as if she fell off the earth. Did JD pull away from Brandi as well?

Was Jennifer D the one on Celebrity Rehab? I imagine she had to pull away from Brandi given her history

• Love 2

Good catch, LNDNgirl. That incident, the sandwich, the near crotch-bump...it can raise an eyebrow.

Unless it was edited out, I noticed that Yo' and Mo' didn't really greet one another when he arrived to the party; she just went right to offering a cocktail. That just struck me as odd for some reason.

• Love 1

(We all saw Kim's hair at the wedding-nothing all or real about it.) '

I'll have to watch again. I just don't pay attention when she's on.  She had great hair as a teen, albeit stick straight.  So I wouldn't be surprised if her hair was all hers.

Just looked at her pics.  Who can tell anymore. Extensions are either really good or really bad.  And how much money you have at your disposal doesn't appear to make a bit of difference, Yo and Adrienne.

Brandi is apparently the one who got her to go sober (ironically enough).

So says Brandi...

• Love 2

Was Jennifer D the one on Celebrity Rehab? I imagine she had to pull away from Brandi given her history

Yes, the same JD. They were inseparable the last 2 seasons. 

I think she was glimpsed very briefly at Brandi's housewarming party. Strange, though, that she wasn't given any camera time, considering her prominence in previous seasons.

I did not notice her at the party but it is possible that I missed her. Something tells me there is trouble between them. Brandi was always tweeting her and about her as well, there are no tweets between them lately at all.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

Jennifer (the recovering addict) is in Tuesday's episode with Kim and Brandi watching LuAnn and Eddie's reality show. 

I may have the wrong Jennifer because I thought Jennifer's last name was Gimenez.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Jennifer (the recovering addict) is in Tuesday's episode with Kim and Brandi watching LuAnn and Eddie's reality show. 

Something happened as she is no longer Brandi's sidekick for all the events/gatherings. I wonder if TPTB thought Brandi needed a male sidekick instead and the only male willing was her gay hairdresser/friend? 

• Love 1

But it's possible that, while watching, Jennifer made an innocuous, complimentary remark about the shade of Leann's lipstick shade or something and since then, Brandi's gone into full on war mode.

She's probably threatening to go to the press with Jennifer's penchant for huffing Elmer's Glue Sticks.  Run, Jennifer, run!  Git while the gittin's good!

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 3

Wait, wait--we're going to see a scene where Brandi and Kim are watching Eddie and Leann's show? Damn it, I *hate* myself for sort of wanting to see this.

(We all saw Kim's hair at the wedding-nothing all or real about it.)

I thought she had something extra for the wedding but that she typically has her own hair. It's so thin that I can buy that they aren't extensions especially when I consider her sister's hair. Usually people who have them have a fuller look and Kim's hair has always seemed pretty thin to me for being so long. With Brandi, Taylor, and Yolanda back when she was wearing them I could actually see their tracks showing at various points. Lisa of course we've* seen her put them in before. I can't recall ever seeing Adrienne's tracks before in a scene but her extensions were super obvious and I'm not just talking about those awful looking tinsel pieces. 

That being said, since Kim bleaches the hell out of it it's hard for me to believe that she's kept it long all this time. OTOH why would Brandi even bother to make that comment about how it's all her real hair and how the Richards sisters have great hair? It can easily be verified and Brandi's comments about Kenya wearing a weave and how she's seen it--it seems to me that if she knows that Kim wears a weave she just wouldn't say anything because they're "friends" right now as opposed to deliberately making a comment about how it's all Kim's hair. I know this is Brandi we're talking about and that I should know better at this point than to believe anything she says but in this case I did feel inclined to think what she was saying could be true. 

I wonder how Kyle would respond if somebody asked her if Kim's hair is all real if Kim does indeed wear extensions. 

• Love 2

Well, I'm not sure Andy cares that much about Brandi, but I do think he's not someone who appreciates the ultimatum of firing her or else they'll quit.

Plus, if they quit and they've signed a contract for x amount of years, then they'd be subject to paying a penalty.

That's why a full cast ice-out may be more productive.

And a lot of fun to watch. 

• Love 5

Didn't the DC girls have a cast ice-out with the Salahi's during filming season 1?  Hence why Andy C. cut the season short and left out all the post-White House gate crashing that was filmed?  Plus, didn't all the women refuse to come back if the Salahi's were asked back?  Hence why the show got cancelled even though it was an interesting show.

I'm not saying that would happen if the cast banded together against Brandi coming back. or refusing to film with her.  However, I could see why the housewives wouldn't do that, due to what happened on DC.

Edited by JAYJAY1979

Didn't the DC girls have a cast ice-out with the Salahi's during filming season 1?  Hence why Andy C. cut the season short and left out all the post-White House gate crashing that was filmed?  Plus, didn't all the women refuse to come back if the Salahi's were asked back?  Hence why the show got cancelled even though it was an interesting show.

I'm not saying that would happen if the cast banded together against Brandi coming back. or refusing to film with her.  However, I could see why the housewives wouldn't do that, due to what happened on DC.

You might be right. DC is the only other housewife show I watched and I was sorry when it went off. 

Is that what happened with DC? I too was sorry that they didn't give DC more of a try the way they did with Miami. I thought Cat was entertaining. The Salahis were just awful though and I can see why the others wanted to ice them out if that's what happened. 

That's too bad if the other cast members opinions basically mean less than nothing to Bravo. It makes me lose hope about the potential of having Brandi blackballed if the other women stand together. 

Here's an idea--if the dislike for Brandi spills over to Andy via social media, could that maybe do the trick?

I meant more like people expressing dislike for Andy himself for not weighing in and agreeing that Brandi is awful, toxic and needs to go. I'm sure you're right though and that even pestering on social media won't be enough. Brandi has to shoot herself in both feet first via production somehow. She's assaulted co-workers, she's broken the fourth wall, she's been involved with a fake lawsuit with a co-worker, she's revealed salaries, she's frequently drunk while she's at "work", she gets a ton of negative commentary on social media, she's said and done wildly inappropriate things on and off camera, tampon string, etc. Considering the above list, I feel like it's going to take something impossibly serious to convince them to fire Brandi at this point.   

• Love 4

Wait, wait--we're going to see a scene where Brandi and Kim are watching Eddie and Leann's show? Damn it, I *hate* myself for sort of wanting to see this.

I thought she had something extra for the wedding but that she typically has her own hair. It's so thin that I can buy that they aren't extensions especially when I consider her sister's hair. Usually people who have them have a fuller look and Kim's hair has always seemed pretty thin to me for being so long. With Brandi, Taylor, and Yolanda back when she was wearing them I could actually see their tracks showing at various points. Lisa of course we've* seen her put them in before. I can't recall ever seeing Adrienne's tracks before in a scene but her extensions were super obvious and I'm not just talking about those awful looking tinsel pieces. 

That being said, since Kim bleaches the hell out of it it's hard for me to believe that she's kept it long all this time. OTOH why would Brandi even bother to make that comment about how it's all her real hair and how the Richards sisters have great hair? It can easily be verified and Brandi's comments about Kenya wearing a weave and how she's seen it--it seems to me that if she knows that Kim wears a weave she just wouldn't say anything because they're "friends" right now as opposed to deliberately making a comment about how it's all Kim's hair. I know this is Brandi we're talking about and that I should know better at this point than to believe anything she says but in this case I did feel inclined to think what she was saying could be true. 

I wonder how Kyle would respond if somebody asked her if Kim's hair is all real if Kim does indeed wear extensions. 

I think the point of Brandi's comment was to try and Kyle to take the bait.  Last year they did a run down of who had real hair on RHOBH and it was just Kyle and Joyce-I believe it was Brandi giving the rundown on WWHL.  This year's new HWs and Yolanda cut her hair so the extension crew is Brandi, Lisa and Kim.   To me, Kim's hair looks just like Brandi's extensions.  In the past there were several shots of the back of Kim's hair that put her in the Yolanda/Adrienne league of poorly blended extensions. Also sometimes Kim has bangs and sometimes she doesn't. 

Brandi is unnaturally obsessed with Kyle's hair and its length.  She recently gave an interview and said Kyle needed to cut and layer her hair.  Last year she had the same obsession about Joyce's hair.  Who cares how long someone's hair is?  I don't see that Brandi's extension filled hair is that much shorter than Kyle's and rarely see Brandi's hair styled this year and considering she has a live in hairdresser there is just no excuse.

The part about Kenya and the weave-was on par with the Joanna Krupa comment.  I think anyone who watched the Atlanta Reunion could pretty well see that Kenya does not have extensions or a weave.  I think Porsha thought she would show the world Kenya's bald head or something and didn't quite know what to do once she figured out it was all her hair. 

Kim "I think will do anything to maintain and secure Brandi's support"  wrote an incredibly simple blog and failed to have any condemnation of Brandi's behavior at the dinner party.  Apparently Brandi is just Brandi and that is how she rolls.

• Love 5

I didn't read the tweets, but isn't it possible that Brandi was joking?  You give her an inch and she takes a mile.  Lisa apologized and Brandi thinks they're good again.  I could see Lisa and Brandi teasing each other like that before all the shit went down.  It's possible it's just deluded Brandi thinking she and Lisa are BFFs again.

ETA:  Yolanda has never been shy about showing people where they stand in her hierarchy.  Could placing Babyface next to Brandi indicate how she feels about him?  Maybe she just doesn't like him.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 1

I don't see that Brandi's extension filled hair is that much shorter than Kyle's and rarely see Brandi's hair styled this year and considering she has a live in hairdresser there is just no excuse.

Brandi wishes her hair was as long as Kyle's.  The majority of it is aobut about two or three inches below chin length.

Kim "I think will do anything to maintain and secure Brandi's support"  wrote an incredibly simple blog and failed to have any condemnation of Brandi's behavior at the dinner party.  Apparently Brandi is just Brandi and that is how she rolls.

Or she has some good dirt on Kim.  Which wouldn't be hard to get.  Maybe Kim confided in her about her son.  Oh hell.  It could be any number of things with Kim.

• Love 3

I meant more like people expressing dislike for Andy himself for not weighing in and agreeing that Brandi is awful, toxic and needs to go. I'm sure you're right though and that even pestering on social media won't be enough. Brandi has to shoot herself in both feet first via production somehow. She's assaulted co-workers, she's broken the fourth wall, she's been involved with a fake lawsuit with a co-worker, she's revealed salaries, she's frequently drunk while she's at "work", she gets a ton of negative commentary on social media, she's said and done wildly inappropriate things on and off camera, tampon string, etc. Considering the above list, I feel like it's going to take something impossibly serious to convince them to fire Brandi at this point.

I really was surprised ATL Porsha came back after the reunion so Brandy has a ways to go to get kicked off the show. Bravo seems to hate boring or lawsuits that involve them and at times Brandi has played on those edges but as long as she does what the tptb want like Tamra does she'll stick around. I would like them to at least downgrade both Brandi and Kim to friend of next season. Brandi so we get less of her toxic nonsense and Kim because that's what she's been doing anyway.
  • Love 3

Brandi wishes her hair was as long as Kyle's.  The majority of it is aobut about two or three inches below chin length.

What I don't get is why some of these women seem to forget that HAIR GROWS.  You can have a full head of hair, long hair, with a little patience.

• Love 7
Brandi is unnaturally obsessed with Kyle's hair and its length.

It seems Brandi is obsessed or annoyed with anything that anyone has, that she doesn't have herself. It comes off as a "How dare they have that!" attitude.

Brandi can't grow hair because she once mentioned how she loves having it pulled during sex. I guess by the lack of hair that she has, Brandi is having a lot of sex. And, a lot of guys are running around with sores in their pubic area and their mouths.

Looking at Joyce's husband's Instagram and other social media pages, it appears Joyce and Lisa are very close and are having a wonderful time in each other's company. I bet this kills Brandi. She probably thought she was going to get rid of this "bitch" (her words, not mine) before Lisa gets close to her. Brandi's game backfired and instead, she is on the outs whereas Joyce and Lisa are BFFs. 

I have never cared for Brandi. I saw her for what she was after watching her during the first season.

I am not clear as to why Lisa is okay with being friends or at least being cordial to YoFo after what YoFo accused Ken of.  Lisa made it clear that her friendship with Brandi is not what it was before. Rightfully so, as Brandi crossed the line with her behavior. My issue is, if Brandi had the kind of status or money that Yolanda has - who only has money and status because of who she is married to - would Lisa treat her differently? YoFo definitely crossed the line and she never fully apologized for her actions yet, Lisa is throwing air kisses to YoFo while Brandi gets pushed away by her and Ken as she tries to get close to them. I am glad Brandi is withering in the corner, crying her eyes out at home, and drinking herself to oblivion because of her lost friendship with Lisa and Ken. Who the hell cares? I sure don't.  She created that on her own, but it really seems to show that Lisa treats those with money as a lot more tolerable than those who are not in the same income bracket as her and YoFo.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

I didn't read the tweets, but isn't it possible that Brandi was joking?  You give her an inch and she takes a mile.  Lisa apologized and Brandi thinks they're good again.  I could see Lisa and Brandi teasing each other like that before all the shit went down.  It's possible it's just deluded Brandi thinking she and Lisa are BFFs again.

ETA:  Yolanda has never been shy about showing people where they stand in her hierarchy.  Could placing Babyface next to Brandi indicate how she feels about him?  Maybe she just doesn't like him.

The tweets happened after they stopped filming for the season, by which time they were done. Or at least Lisa said they were done when filming wrapped.  It sounded like she meant it, so I believe that Brandi is trying to taunt her with these tweets. 

Kyle will be next (she is already going after her) and I don't think it will be pretty. 

• Love 6

It seems Brandi is obsessed or annoyed with anything that anyone has, that she doesn't have herself. It comes off as a "How dare they have that!" attitude.

Brandi can't grow hair because she once mentioned how she loves having it pulled during sex. I guess by the lack of hair that she has, Brandi is having a lot of sex. And, a lot of guys are running around with sores in their pubic area and their mouths.

Looking at Joyce's husband's Instagram and other social media pages, it appears Joyce and Lisa are very close and are having a wonderful time in each other's company. I bet this kills Brandi. She probably thought she was going to get rid of this "bitch" (her words, not mine) before Lisa gets close to her. Brandi's game backfired and instead, she is on the outs whereas Joyce and Lisa are BFFs. 

I have never cared for Brandi. I saw her for what she was after watching her during the first season.

I am not clear as to why Lisa is okay with being friends or at least being cordial to YoFo after what YoFo accused Ken of.  Lisa made it clear that her friendship with Brandi is not what it was before. Rightfully so, as Brandi crossed the line with her behavior. My issue is, if Brandi had the kind of status or money that Yolanda has - who only has money and status because of who she is married to - would Lisa treat her differently? YoFo definitely crossed the line and she never fully apologized for her actions yet, Lisa is throwing air kisses to YoFo while Brandi gets pushed away by her and Ken as she tries to get close to them. I am glad Brandi is withering in the corner, crying her eyes out at home, and drinking herself to oblivion because of her lost friendship with Lisa and Ken. Who the hell cares? I sure don't.  She created that on her own, but it really seems to show that Lisa treats those with money as a lot more tolerable than those who are not in the same income bracket as her and YoFo.

To be fair though Mohamed is big a factor.
  • Love 4