Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)
but the thing I appreciate about Jack is that he was truly remorseful.

And good writing existed when Jack was trying to make amends. We saw the town spurn him, we saw his self loathing, and we saw Jack have to basically claw his way to a good life with Jennifer, etc. Which took YEARS. And to Matthew Ashford and Mary Beth Evans' credit, they STILL played the awkward undercurrent between Jack and Kayla decades later, even after Jack had helped her and Steve with things over time. That awkwardness and shame never faded.

Contrast that to EJ, who had the whitewash technique, as an opposing example, and it's why - even though he WAS a rapist and always would have it hanging over him - I still liked and rooted for Jack with Jen (before Jen became a sanctimonious, shrill, orange-doc loving shrew beast from the depths of hell) and wish that Jack, rather than Jennifer, would not keep getting the shaft and forced out again and again. (And why I hope if Days ever asked MA back again, he'd laugh in the faces of TIIC.)

But mileage and all...

Edited by WendyR72
  • Love 6

I don’t think what EJ did got whitewashed. There’s a scene (and you can find it on youtube) where they (he and Sami) clearly address it.  The big difference for me between Jack and EJ is that Jack raped Kayla out of jealousy and his own sanctimonious belief that he was better than Steve.  He didn’t love Kayla; he just wanted to take what she hadn’t given him and what he believed he was owed.  He continued to force himself on her with her screaming for him to stop and her trying to fight him off.  He was a violent monster and there’s no way he believed for one second it was what she wanted. Then he denied his wrong doing, trashed Steve, and held Kayla hostage in her own apartment. Months later he used his political position to try to shut down her medical facility while he threw another petulant hissy fit during his vendetta against Steve and Kayla.   So Jennifer saying today that Jack wasn’t shady was a real joke.  At least EJ acknowledges that he’s a “bad man” and while I get the feel from his character that he doesn’t want a life of outlandish schemes like his father orchestrates, he also isn’t oblivious to the fact that he will never totally walk the straight in narrow.  I also think that EJ does genuinely love Sami, all be it in his own dark and twisted way.

I don't remember Jack getting $10M from Eve when they split.  Did it all go into The Spectator?  Jen just blew that off.  As Jack's wife immediately after he got the whole $10M she is being a jerk about sharing the book proceeds.  

EJ raping Sami was bad enough, but the writers continued to pile on more violence between the two.  EJ spent all of 2007 stalking, terrorizing, and threatening Sami, and then blackmailed her into marriage.  EJ kidnapped Sydney, and told Sami she was dead.  Sami shot EJ in the head.  EJ stuck Fake Rafe in Sami's home and bed to rape her.  Then EJ's sister rapes Sami's twin brother Eric, and EJ makes jokes to Sami about it.  All while the writers completely ignore EJ and Sami's history.

I really hope Kate and Sami completely destroy Stefano and EJ.  I want Kristen destroyed to.  I'm tired of the Dimeras.

• Love 6

I thought Jen Lilley was quite impressive today.  The look of pain on her face when she had both Anne and then John telling her that she's an awful person was extremely well done.  Contrast that to yesterday's episode where we were treated to KM's one note bid for EJ to reassure her for the one billionth time that she's not actually a bad person--KM is a very limited actress whereas JL is much more expressive. 

On the Eve/Jennifer argument, I liked that the writers at least got their facts straight regarding Eve's marriage to Jack and how that all fit in with Nick Correlli, but it is quite sad to hear two women in their late 40's still arguing over men.  Shouldn't they have gotten past all of this pettiness and just concentrated on their kids?  And I always thought that the blonde blue eyed Charlottle Ross and now KDP, couldn't have been the baby of the equally dark haired Shane Donovan and Gabrielle Pascal--Eve's mom should have been Shane's fist wife, Emma who was also blonde haired and blue eyed.

• Love 1

I also think that EJ does genuinely love Sami, all be it in his own dark and twisted way.

I disagree.  I think that if he'd genuinely loved her he wouldn't have raped her in the first place, much less again via the fake Rafe.  He would have respected her relationship with Lucas instead of threatening to let him die if Sami didn't have sex with him.  

To contrast with Jack and Kayla, the show never tried convince anyone that Jack genuinely loved Kayla, that they were an epic couple and that the rape should be dismissed.  It was presented as the horrible crime it was and we were meant to get angry when Jack got away with it.  If we were meant to just look the other way and forget about it (like with EJ's rapes of Sami), then it wouldn't have been revisited when Jen was raped by Lawrence and Jack's subsequent admission of guilt in court.  

The show could easily have given EJ Jack's redemption arc and it would have been just as compelling, but instead they rewarded him by having his victim fall for him and bear his children.  The show NEVER did that with Jack and I think those writers wouldn't have ever considered it.

• Love 9
(edited)

I don’t think what EJ did got whitewashed. There’s a scene (and you can find it on youtube) where they (he and Sami) clearly address it.  The big difference for me between Jack and EJ is that Jack raped Kayla out of jealousy and his own sanctimonious belief that he was better than Steve.  He didn’t love Kayla; he just wanted to take what she hadn’t given him and what he believed he was owed.  He continued to force himself on her with her screaming for him to stop and her trying to fight him off.  He was a violent monster and there’s no way he believed for one second it was what she wanted. Then he denied his wrong doing, trashed Steve, and held Kayla hostage in her own apartment. Months later he used his political position to try to shut down her medical facility while he threw another petulant hissy fit during his vendetta against Steve and Kayla.   So Jennifer saying today that Jack wasn’t shady was a real joke.  At least EJ acknowledges that he’s a “bad man” and while I get the feel from his character that he doesn’t want a life of outlandish schemes like his father orchestrates, he also isn’t oblivious to the fact that he will never totally walk the straight in narrow.  I also think that EJ does genuinely love Sami, all be it in his own dark and twisted way.

Therein lies the problem.  A scene?  One?  That's it?  One scene where they address it?  And in which EJ did not apologize?  And now he's in love with the woman he raped not once but twice?  

Jack didn't get ONE scene or ONE discussion.  It took years, literally, for him to come back from what he did.  We saw him start down the road of enjoying being the dick to actually seeing the error of his ways and making amends.  And until the day he died, what he did effected his life.  And now his children's lives.

Hence use of the term whitewash, which is ABSOLUTELY appropriate in this instance.  EJ is the town pariah, but not because he raped anyone.  It's simply because he's a Dimera.  I would fall out of my chair if Will or any of Sami's other kids actually made a mention of the fact that the man she's marrying raped her.  Instead it's kind of "eh....well she loves him.  So, no harm no foul."

And let's not get into the discussion about what motivated the rape.  Rape is rape.  This is not unreasonable viewers tagging EJ with the rapist title, the woman he raped did that.  And you cannot take it back simply to fit your narrative now.  

So yes....whitewash.  100%

The difference between Jack's story and EJ's story is a simple case of "Show me, Don't Tell Me".  We got to watch every step of Jack's redemption, whereas we were just told to forgive EJ.  Did he ever feel ANY remorse for what he did?  Or was that just off camera and I'm supposed to assume it happened?

Edited by CaughtOnTape
  • Love 7

I find upholding one motive for rape over another motive for rape squicky. First, it glosses over the core of what rape is - forcing sex despite the non-consent of the other party. I don't care whether it was done out of a desire to hurt, a desire to control, a desire for sex, or out of some sort of twisted love. What's relevant is that the other party didn't want it.

I remember when EJ raped Sami, and the most disgusting thing about that scene was when it was over and it showed very clearly how much EJ had enjoyed it and was still enjoying the "afterglow," while Sami was anything but happy. But EJ did not care, which doesn't speak well of his "love." And, to go back to the above - if we swap Kayla with Sami, I don't think Kayla would have felt any better to know that EJ raped her out of "love" rather than because he was jealous and angry and hurt because of her relationship with Steve.

I don't remember Jack getting $10M from Eve when they split.

I do. He was even thinking during his wedding night with Jennifer about how he'd screwed Eve over. Jen even asked him why he was thinking about Eve just then, and Jack didn't answer that, but he did congratulate himself on Eve not getting "one red cent." That's why Eve followed Jack and Jen out to California when J/J were on their honeymoon, to confront Jack about the money.

• Love 2

I thought Jen Lilley was quite impressive today.  The look of pain on her face when she had both Anne and then John telling her that she's an awful person was extremely well done.  Contrast that to yesterday's episode where we were treated to KM's one note bid for EJ to reassure her for the one billionth time that she's not actually a bad person--KM is a very limited actress whereas JL is much more expressive. 

I fully agree.  Jen Lilley was very good today, and I think she's consistently been better than the material she's been given.  I hope TPTB decide to expand her character because JL has the chops to do it.  I first saw her as the Maxie replacement on GH and wasn't impressed, but that was the horrible writing on GH, I see now.

On another note, I am on Eve's side regarding this lawsuit despite the writers' attempt to manipulate me by pretty much saying Eve is evil for taking money from the military vets.

So let me get this straight.  Eve gave Jack a bunch of money when they ended their marriage, and Jen's all, oh well, that money is gone, get over it.  But when Eve says that in return for that money Jack promised her half of the proceeds of any of his future long form projects, Jen's all, that's not fair, Jack wouldn't want that, I'm going to fight you over this. 

And Eve is the greedy one? 

Please.  Jennifer is such a horrible shrew.  Plus, she didn't give a shit about Jack before he died and now she's concerned about his legacy?  Please, again.

I love KdP and am so very happy she's back on screen.

Exactly.  If the intent was to make us think that Eve is somehow the selfish one here, it didn't work with me.  Jack signed an agreement and no matter how many years have passed, that doesn't invalidate it.  And Jack got what he wanted financially from Eve all those years ago, so why do his wishes trump her need?  And as for Jenn deciding to "protect" his wishes and memory is such b.s.  How long was it - a week? - before she was back with Dirty Dan after Jack died?

And as for Jenn calling Eve selfish and wanting things she hadn't earned, well, Pot Meet Kettle, I guess.  Jenn lives in her grandparents old home, works a job at her granddad's old hospital and is rarely ever there, and is praised as the heart and soul of Salem for absolutely no discernible reason I've seen.  And man, when anyone opposes her, or disagrees with her it doesn't take a second for the ugly in Jenn to come out.  She's a shrieking harpy the instant someone stands up to her. 

Jen is really one of the most joyless, miserable, shrieking, annoying, crybaby characters I've ever seen. Shut up. Where are here antidepressants?

But she's a saint, haven't you heard?  Just ask any Horton.  Although why she's so great has never been explained, unless they all just buy Jenn's own self-assessment. 

Your sentence encapsulates the real Jenn. 

Oh, I DO enjoy seeing someone make her lose her cool and expose her real self.  GO EVE!

• Love 4

What gets me with Jenn and another reason I can't stand her is that anyone that opposes Jenn is seen as evil and the rest of the town should be tarred and feathered if they don't see her side or is against her. Now watch Jenn go boo hooing around town to Miss My Cop Voice, Dan the 2nd Coming, Meddling Maggie, Victor, Eric, and tell them what Evil Eve is doing to her precious Jack's memory. Then everyone will see Eve as the evil one while poor wittle Jenn is the victim. SMDH.

• Love 3

You know, I feel bad for Theresa. When you have a relentlessly negative, whining guttersnipe and a self-adoring, sanctimonious prick telling you you're a bad person, you might have reason to feel stung. Or aim a kick at their crotches. Too close for me to call.

• Love 6

Jenn, you selfish shrew -- making JJ promise not to talk to Paige until she has a chance to think about things. What mother does that to a kid? I know Eve did the same thing a scene or two later, and I'm mad at her for that, too. 

I agree about Theresa -- there's the vulnerability that I apparently value highly in my characters. Eve showed a little yesterday, too, which reminded me of CR's Eve. I need to stop comparing the actors and just live in the soap moment, I guess. 

And now they've ruined Rory for me, too! What a dick. He and Bev can both be gone now, thanks. 

I'm anxious to see a Theresa/Eve scene. I like both actresses a lot and unless the writers really botch it, I think that there could a be a lot of good soapy stuff between the half-sisters.

• Love 3

Jenn, you selfish shrew -- making JJ promise not to talk to Paige until she has a chance to think about things.

Eve just promised to sue Jenn and the kid just got home from his date. I don't think it's really wrong of her to ask for a chance to talk to him about it before he hears it third hand. She's been much more supportive of the relationship in the few scenes we've seen with them than Eve has. 

Quelle -- my beef is that rather than ask JJ to not talk to his girlfriend, who was also rocked by the evening's events, Jenn should have had the fortitude to talk to JJ then and there, instead of making him wait.  I may be well over 50 (ahem) but I vividly remember the lifeline that my BF was when I was 17. 

What makes Jenn's angst more important than JJ's? -- is my point.

• Love 5
(edited)
And I always thought that the blonde blue eyed Charlotte Ross and now KDP couldn't have been the baby of the equally dark haired Shane Donovan and Gabrielle Pascal--Eve's mom should have been Shane's first wife, Emma, who was also blonde haired and blue eyed.

Proof positive, I think, that even back in the day, plot twist impulsiveness sometimes overwhelmed prior planning and established casting. And possibly good sense.

On the Eve/Jennifer argument, I liked that the writers at least got their facts straight regarding Eve's marriage to Jack and how that all fit in with Nick Corelli, but it is quite sad to hear two women in their late 40's still arguing over men. Shouldn't they have gotten past all of this pettiness and just concentrated on their kids?  

You're funny. I like you.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 1
he did congratulate himself on Eve not getting "one red cent." That's why Eve followed Jack and Jen out to California when J/J were on their honeymoon, to confront Jack about the money.

Thanks for this.  Was Eve's description of her giving all her worldly goods up to move to Africa not right?  Did Jack actually steal her money?  If so, Jen is even more of a bitch.

• Love 1

I don't believe Jack stole her money, but I can honestly say I don't remember how it went down.  What I heard her say yesterday was that she willingly gave it to him with the understanding that anything he made off of it would be half hers.  Jack lost everything not long after that, so I doubt Eve would've come sniffing around back then.  Even so, the story makes sense.  Jack released his book and now he's making money....so Eve wants her part.

And I always thought that the blonde blue eyed Charlotte Ross and now KDP couldn't have been the baby of the equally dark haired Shane Donovan and Gabrielle Pascal--Eve's mom should have been Shane's first wife, Emma, who was also blonde haired and blue eyed.

Funnily enough, Kassie dePaiva was the second actress to play Blair on OLTL.  She replaced Mia Korf, who is half-Japanese.  :)  I guess she's used to having ambiguous DNA.  :)

Now I missed the first 33 minutes of the show, but given the pacing of everything it looks like I didn't miss much of anything.

We still have to wait on Kate finding out whatever Jordan and Ben's raggedy secret is. I would like to know if anyone gives a rat's ass on what it is? Seriously, does anyone?

I don't discriminate against anyone on soaps, so this may sound a little mean. Chase can get the hell on somewhere. Ciara says she's gonna get them some of Caroline's cookies and Chase pops off with, "I bet those cookies aren't as good as my mothers." Who the fuck asked you? Who was comparing? Did something happen between Chase and Ciara that I didn't see?

Watching Mar laugh and smile is just painful. I know she isn't acting all jealous because Roman is going out with that blonde woman. Mar sit down somewhere, had more than ample enough time to talk to Roman, but instead rather sit in your office and conduct experiments. So sit the fuck down and go revive a skeleton and date that.

I got to see less of AssCole, Plucky, and Abby today, so glad I did miss a good portion of the show today.

• Love 2

I don't remember the details on the annulment agreement, but do the terms Eve is describing now jive with what we were shown way back when?  I guess if they're going to retcon stupid stuff like Eve and Jennifer being in high school together, it shouldn't matter, but as a Jack fan, it does to me for some reason. Maybe if he were around, I'd care more about what's going to happen, but since this incarnation of Eve isn't doing it for me and I can take or leave Jennifer, I've got no dog in this fight.

I love Nicole, but I'm okay with her being sidelined for awhile. Maybe she'll use that downtime to stop being so pathetic and go back to doing fun stuff like convincing troubled teens to throw a radio into Victor's bathtub. (I kid, I love Victor. Maybe Stefano, though)

Also hearing that James Read is joining DOOL, it makes me want to watch North & South again.

George!

Orry Main pretty much ruined me for mortal men, I'm afraid. And Charles didn't help much, either. It's not going to be easy for me to root against George Hazard no matter how haggard he looks.

• Love 3
(edited)

Patrick Swayze will always be Orry Main to me, and James Read forever George Hazard. (George & Constance OTP: I believe Wendy Kilbourne and James Read are married to this day.) But I wouldn't have recognized him, either. Edited to say:

Oh, wait -- I was thinking of a different scene; when I actually saw James Read (duh!) I recognized him right away! Don't post until you see the whole episode, kids!

Murphy! I always thought Murphy Michaels got short shrift. I think I was the only one who saw Read in Shell Game with Margo Kidder. I thought that one had potential, but it vanished really quickly.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 1

While I lurve me some North & South, I remember James Read from the very 1st season of Remington Steele as Murphy Michaels! Just me? Okay then!

Same here.  My BFF had a crush on him during Remington Steele so that's what I associate him with.  

• Love 2

So Jordan's secret is apparently finally to be revealed, yet the storyline is still so boring that the writers didn't make it the Friday cliffhanger, even though they have James Read. That kind of says it all, because Nicole showing up at the priest's office was not exactly the stuff of excitement, either.

But at least it's finally Wedding Day. Yay! The sooner Wedding Day is over, the sooner they can get to the boardroom meeting.

• Love 1

I refuse to believe that George Hazard is after Jordan and Ben. That's Elkanah Bent who got plastic surgery to look like George!

Orry wouldn't stand for this shit!!

Daniel giving Nicole shit about her 'poor little feelings getting hurt' actually made me like him for a few seconds. And then Nicole started bleating at him about how her actions ruined his and Jen's perfect love and I was back on track. Ugh.

Meanwhile, Eric teasing his mother Lady Sinister was cute and adorable. If Marlena still has human emotions they are clearly tied to Eric... but only when he's being cute. Usually he's too morose and serious for that to come out.

Am I supposed to think Giselle is a horror? Because she's gorgeous and, though she may think too highly of herself, it's certainly not a crime to do so. I'm just not sure why she's so into Roman. 

The wedding is today? GET TO IT! I want to see fire rain down from the sky! Burn baby, BURN!!

• Love 2

I want the wedding to be over, and for Kate and Sami's plan for the board meeting to be revealed.  I would list all the things I do not care about on this show, but it's easier to list what I do care about - Kate and Sami annihilating EJ and Stefano.

• Love 2

I'm wondering if Eve's agreement with Jack is legit.  Is this something that Jack really agreed to or did Eve hear about Jack's book and have a crooked lawyer draw up a fake document?  Jack is dead.  And Mickey who handled Eve and Jack's annulment (I thought it was actually a divorce) is dead too.  So there is no one who was there and alive to dispute Eve's claim.

I love Hope and Aiden together but I'm ready for them to move beyond the gala and for their romance to develop.

For the first time in years I'm enjoying Sami.  I can't wait to see what plan Sami and Kate have in store to get back at EJ and Stefano.

I hope to God Melanie Jonas doesn't return.  Just like Daniel, she ruins every character she touches.  If by some horrible happenstance she does return, I'm just extremely greatful for the fast forward button on my DVR.

I love James Read and recognized him right away.  But yeah, I'm thinking he went Elkaneh Bent on Ben.  The great secret is going to come out, and America is going to shrug.

HA! All of North America, possibly.

• Love 1

FINALLY got a chance to see Friday's show.

I loved Kate calming Sami down. Whenever Sami comes back for short stints I hope they get to scheme again. 

The gala crap continues to be a waste of time.

Someone PLEASE beat the shit out of Asscole.

• Love 1
(edited)

Nicole is a good actress who was the victim of bad writing, or maybe she absorbed the Charlize Theron or Beds Burning vibe that says you can't be a great dramatic actress unless you are ugly and humiliate yourself.  Unfortunately, she's almost destroyed her character in the attempt.  She should have been more than willing to help Eric but again I think it's the writers. Crawling back under my Unpopular Opinions sleeping bag now.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 1

The writers need to make up their mind about what type of character Nicole is supposed to be. For months she's been acting like Chloe during her hooker daysand Carly while she was addicted to pills, mixed with a less psychotic version of Kristen. Now I guess were supposed to see her as pitiful and pathetic like Sami at one of her failed weddings? This is the same thing that happened back when she was desperate for Dan and trying to set Jen up for murder. The characterization is all over the place for her. Unfortunately, this is true of most of the characters, but it seems much more noticeable with Nicole. I guess maybe it's because most people don't act this pathetic for this long.

• Love 3

The writers need to make up their mind about what type of character Nicole is supposed to be. 

I completely agree.  I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that Nicole is about to have some kind of "3 Faces of Eve" story.  She's all over the place and unfortunately, the personality she is currently exhibiting is her least attractive one.

• Love 1
(edited)

Abigail has the weirdest facial expressions. She looked strangely disappointed when EJ said it wasn't likely that Sami would invite Abigail on the honeymoon.

EJ looks like he's lost weight.

Whenever Abigail is surprised at how good EJ is at lying, I don't get it.

The EJabby scenes seem as if they're being played for comedy. JS has a more serious line delivery but Abigail's sounds like something out of a sitcom to me.

Ben seems too good for Abigail, even with whatever might  be in his past.

Since Abigail appears to have a very strong undercurrent of dislike of Sami, I'm still failing to understand why she can't seem to her extricate herself from this wedding. Because the dislike appears so strong, I'm also beginning to wonder why she hasn't figured out that Sami never acts this cheerful. I wouldn't necessarily expect Abigail to figure out that Sami is planning something, but KM plays Abigail as kind of more or less hating Sami (although it's never been explained in the script as to why) or feeling there's something wrong with Sami. Therefore, I'm now beginning to wonder why it doesn't strike Abigail that Sami never acts like this.

Edited by bantering

The gala crap continues to be a waste of time.

You won't be thinking that when Abby D gets exposed at the gala.  I'm a betting woman and that's what my money is on.

I like that idea Queenie.  Of all the people in Salem who have a right to be angry at Sami, the boring twit isn't one of them.  It's the reverse.

I agree about Nicole, and several other characters.  They are all over the place, and make no sense.  That is bad enough, but when they are so pathetic, I just cringe and FF.

(edited)

I like that idea Queenie.  Of all the people in Salem who have a right to be angry at Sami, the boring twit isn't one of them.  It's the reverse.

I agree about Nicole, and several other characters.  They are all over the place, and make no sense.  That is bad enough, but when they are so pathetic, I just cringe and FF.

Think about it. The wedding has no people practically and is just a means to an end for Sami and Kate to get their hands on DE.  Then Sami will make sure EJ isn't around during the board meeting.  On the other hand, the gala is a public event with all the Horton's in attendance.  I think they made a big deal about Sami's family being against EJ now because this wedding is not going to be where his fall from grace happens.  EJ is going to think what happens at the wedding is the shit hitting the fan, but he will be blindsided. Talk about double twist.

And Abby's head is going to spin too.  Once the wedding is over, she will think she is home and dry like EJ said.  Maybe she'll be bothered about what happens to EJ at the wedding, but she'll probably be thinking this is the worst it's going to get.  I'm guessing she will have something that can help him out but he will ask her to keep quiet because he doesn't want the affair coming out.  Then Boom! It comes out anyway just as they are patting themselves on the back for working around it.

I just need EJ to be at the Gala too.  Actually, I hope he can't attend so everyone can chew  Abby out solo and then take their pitchforks to the DiMansion.  It will be no fun for me to have Jen skip past Abby and go straight to EJ.

Edited by 271queenie

Abigail has the weirdest facial expressions. She looked strangely disappointed when EJ said it wasn't likely that Sami would invite Abigail on the honeymoon.

Abby wants to be invited to the honeymoon so she can attempt to seduce EJ.

You won't be thinking that when Abby D gets exposed at the gala.  I'm a betting woman and that's what my money is on.

Hmm, I never considered the possibility that the gala would turn into a Big Event. So far it seems like a C story at best. Who is invited to this thing?

Jennifer is such a fucking hypocrite. Abigail should be praised for possibly missing her own brother's graduation to attend to Sami because she's keeping a promise, but a legal promise Jack made in writing doesn't count? I hate her. Also, I'm tired of Jennifer (and everyone else, apparently) pretending Jack was a saint, and I say this as a huge Jack fan. Jack never totally reformed from being a con artist (frankly, it was part of what made him fun) and this never-heard-of agreement actually sounds totally in character for him. 

• Love 3

The more Abigail talks the less I feel sorry for what's going to happen to her.

Even if this was happening to Nicole, I might feel kind of bad (well, maybe not really, but more so for Nicole than for Abigail), but for Abigail I feel nothing.

• Love 2