Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Some good stuff today!  I liked all of the Eve scenes.  I dunno, maybe it's me but I didn't see her as being flirty with JJ.  Granted, she wasn't doing the Undead Andy Griffith Aunt Bea imitation that Jenn has down pat, including the clothes, but I saw her as being friendly without being Mrs. Robinson-like at the same time.  Now JJ, on the other hand, had the ...let's call them "eyes" of a teenage boy for sure.  He not only caught an eyeful but it obviously imprinted on his memory.  I thought it was funny when later in the episode Jenn mentioned that Paige thought she and Paige's mom were alike.  JJ made it most clear that he does NOT look at his mother in the same way.  I like JJ and I like the actor who portrays him.  He knows how to get things across non-verbally, not a skill everyone on the show (Yep, I'm talkin to YOU, Martzolf!) has.  I also like both Paige and the actor.  I like that Paige isn't an idiot, knows how to think, and TPTB haven't fallen into the lazy trap of just making Paige and Eve mother/daughter on paper.  Paige in particular makes the relationship seem authentic.  And I know my bias might be showing but I think KdP is doing a fine job.

I thought Paige was talking about music that was on in their house -- music that her mother liked, rather than music she could perform credibly. I thought Jennifer's comment about "range" was dumb; but I guess we were meant to think that Eve can sing anything and everything, Gold help us.

That's how I took the music comment too, especially when Paige mentioned classical music.  While I can see Eve singing a wide range she does not look like an opera singer.  So I thought that she meant the range of music she was exposed to was eclectic.  BTW, KdP is a singer, and a good one, so I bet we'll be hearing her.  That's one of her talents I could live without.  While she's a decent singer, I am NOT a fan of musical segments on the soaps.  In fact, I hate them.

I'm just grateful Eve finally figured out JJ is a Devereux.  That thing where characters come thisclose to discovering some important truth every five minutes for two weeks is one of my least favorite soap tropes.

I so agree.  One of the things (other than the overacting) that ruined the Kristen storyline for me was how long they dragged it all out.  It lasted forever and that limited the impact.  I'm glad they're going into first gear with this storyline right away.  And I'm glad that we're not going to have to see Jenn's simpleton "I have a new friend" face for much longer.  I don't know if I hate her more when she's being a judgemental superior bitch or when she's being a simpering asexual Beach Blanket Bingo bitch.  Since TPTB have decided that Jenn and Eve are such enemies, then I'm hoping that Eve is using Jenn's scrawny skeleton to pick her teeth with sooner or later.

And isn't it sweet to see dear Abigail staring doom - I mean, Sami - straight in the face, and now know she can begin counting down her life in minutes before Sami makes her wet her pants in front of the whole town.  Oh she is going DOWN - and this time, not ON EJ but because of him.  And the extra added treat to it all is that Jenn is not only going to watch, but Eve will be there to gloat.  It's all better than a trip to Disneyland!

And then there's Rafe, Jordan, Kate......Kate can do so much better with her time.  Jordan better have one helluva big secret after all the time they've dragged this out.

And a good day when we get to see T.  He's no Victor, but I like the guy.

I thought when she asked JJ his last name he paused like it was a hard question.  Maybe he forgot.  Maybe he was doing long division in his head because he was confused, ala Joey Tribiani.  

I do like JJ, a lot, but he does get that "Dude where's my Car" look every now and then.  And I think at the time Eve asked, JJ only had TWO things on his mind, and neither was his name.

• Love 4

Honestly, I don't mind some "tags" on scenes, but I kinda hated that they had it on some simple question.  But when they do that, you know that, upon the return to that scene, they are going to find a convenient way out of said simple question.

My latest reason to hate Abby is how sweet she was to T until she realized he wasn't Ben, then totally blew him off. But seeing Sami toy with her is worth the whole ridiculous storyline. I'm generally not in favor of slut-shaming but I did love Sami calling Abby a slut. Now that's the Sami I know.

Awww, I love the rare occasions when Kate does something selfless.

I am inordinately pleased that Blair found out before Jen-Jen did. I still love to watch KdP but she's really not bearing any resemblance to Eve so far, so I'm momentarily fanwanking her as Blair undercover looking for the Triskele people (let's face it, they're probably run by Stefano) for my own amusement.

• Love 6

I'm sorry in advance if this has already been mentioned, but I didn't watch yesterday and I wanted to find out if the EJabby ladder scene was as epic as KM made it out to be?  Can't be bothered to go to Youtube for those two.

And I have a little theory about Abby and how she gets exposed.  

Sami took that pic of Abby and EJ together in the garden.  What if she makes a slide show and then puts that pic in so that Abby gets humiliated?  She might even put in the pic from the cabin.

Did Sami say that Abby can do a reading instead of being MOH yesterday?  That would still guarantee that she's upfront when it all goes down.  We all know about Abby's love of photoshop.  I'm guessing Ben would believe it.

Then Sami can act like the victim until after the board meeting.

• Love 3

Abs falling into EJ's arms wasn't terrible.  Actually, EJ looked more into it and Abs looked a little annoyed.  I wouldn't call it epic but it happened near the end so no doubt she'll still be there tomorrow.  Incredibly stupid though to be measuring a tree (?) in the dark. I assumed she'd be measuring a wall or something for that stupid arbor that they're calling a trellis. Not that you'd even need to measure a wall for an arbor.  Oh, nevermind I'm overthinking.

Sami, however, is epic.  Love the play on words with Abs, and that we're finally let in to the plotting with Kate.  The looks on her face alone after she interacts with Ejabs!  Sami is way too impetuous to do the long burn on her own so thanks, Kate!  JS did a good job today, you can tell whether or not he likes the storyline. I think KM is improving a bit as an actress because I do read a lot of conflicted emotions on her face.  I remember last year when CM won his second Emmy he thanked the acting coaches on Days, so it sounds like they do make an effort.  (Not getting into whether CM deserved his third win but it was nice of him to show up.)

Um, JJ says he plays guitar so he's into the rock and roll stoner culture?  lmfao  There goes Eve talking behind people's backs again because I didn't get that vibe at all while she was talking, I mean flirting, with him.

Jen, your 18 yr old couldn't give a shit what you did in high school.  You're lucky he hangs out with you at all.  JJ is such a great kid.

T is amazing.

• Love 2

Should we donate money to Days to get some better music? Sometimes it almost sounds as if there's strange moaning going on in the background, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm imagining it.

• Love 2

Honestly, I've ignored the music for years now, it's always been bad. Where do you suppose they get it?  Thank gawd there are no more "couples' songs" every time they have sex.  That is, if you don't count the music box tune every time Jorafe were together to show how pure their love is.  Puke.

What irritates me most is the sudden crescendo right before commercials.  I notice it more on Hulu when I have the volume up.

(edited)

I think the EJabby ladder scene visually looked romantic (just by virtue of him holding her in his arms -- it almost would be impossible for a scene not to look that way when a girl is in a guy's arms like that), but I felt it was too hard to read anything from their facial expressions. Whether either of them were feeling anything I couldn't tell -- I couldn`t even tell if Abigail was thrilled that it happened. EJ's face looked sort of still -- I suppose there's an argument to be made for him looking possibly ambiguous, but I can't tell if that was because he's actually feeling anything or because the show thinks they're building suspense for us to tune in tomorrow to see what happens. In the end, I think the scene was too short to accurately decipher anything, like the scene in the previous day's episode when JJ showed up to see Eve with her bra barely concealed.

I had an easier time reading JJ's facial expressions toward Eve. Then again, his scenes with Eve were much longer.

The scene today could go either way. Maybe Sami will walk in on them.

Edited by bantering

So how big a fortune would I need to be heir to in order to pay never to see Kristen ever again? I mean EVER ever. No flashbacks, no ghost scenes, no fantasy sequences -- nada. I'm talking bupkes. Does anyone even have that kind of money anymore?

• Love 4
I just hate how JJ has to feel low about his past when everyone else in Salem just walk around like they're so damn innocent.

Yeah this thing with JJ's "crimes" is so ridiculous. I wouldn't even have told my parents in high school if he was my boyfriend.  And I'm guessing Paige doesn't know her mother was a teenage prostitute???  Hopefully Theresa knows and will point it out because I hate hypocritical characters.  In the meantime, JJ needs to get some advice from Kate on how to own your crimes.

• Love 1
(edited)

I’m all for never seeing Kristen ever again.  I wish Stefano, EJ, and Kristen would all go straight to hell and stay there.

I’m loving Kate and Sami, but if after all this, the idiot writers have Sami forgive EJ, and get back together with the selfish lying cheating bastard, I’m going to be beyond angry.

Corday and the writers are just jerking the fans around with EJ and the boring twit scenes.  They had EJ tell Sami he would always love her right in front of Abby, and EJ didn’t give Abby a second thought.  If EJ had any real feelings, or any respect for either of them, he would tell Sami the truth, and wouldn’t continue with this farce of a wedding where Sami, the woman he supposedly loves more than his own life, has asked the idiot he cheated with to be her MOH.  Die EJ Die.

I am really tired of the JJ is so horrible crap.  Compared to everyone else in Salem, JJ is saint.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 2
(edited)

Abigail is going to go back to being incredibly boring when Sami isn't around to torture her anymore.

I think Sami torturing her is the best thing that's happened to Abigail. More than making out with EJ in the shower with the big-time sex face.

Sometimes it seems like Sami is testing Abigail's guilt level, but I think Abigail keeps failing. Sami keeps telling Abigail she doesn't really have to go through with the wedding planning if she doesn't want to, but Abigail never takes Sami up on that offer.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

I think it's pretty natural for a mother to be concerned when her daughter tells her the guy she's dating/enamored with has a criminal record.  I don't think KdP over-acted or that it doesn't fit the story.  I also think it's natural for JJ to be ashamed of what he's done.  It would be nice if more characters had some self awareness in that vain.  Considering his sister and mother can't look beyond her own nose at anything, it's a welcome change of pace.  And a nice thing to see, especially since his father was painfully self aware and his own worst critic.  I don't know if that was done on purpose to give JJ some of his father's own traits or if CM throws that in there, but I like it.  If I can't get Jack on my screen, his kid (who unlike Abby has a ton of his personality traits) is the next best thing.

(edited)

Jen, your 18 yr old couldn't give a shit what you did in high school.  You're lucky he hangs out with you at all.  JJ is such a great kid.

T is amazing.

Jenn is so completely clueless that she'd be a funny character if she wasn't so annoying.  I love JJ, and you're right, she's lucky he doesn't blow her off completely.  She even gave him attitude because he said "Yo, Mom".  A lot of guys his age barely grunt at their parents, and only serial-killers-in-training with mommy issues want to look at their mom's old yearbooks.  To give JJ credit, he really didn't want to but in true Jenn fashion she blithely ignored that and decided he did.

T is great and I wish we saw more of him.  I think the actor has a very easy and natural delivery.  And he has to be a good actor for us to believe he was interested in Gabi or Abigail.

Yeah this thing with JJ's "crimes" is so ridiculous. I wouldn't even have told my parents in high school if he was my boyfriend.  And I'm guessing Paige doesn't know her mother was a teenage prostitute???  Hopefully Theresa knows and will point it out because I hate hypocritical characters.  In the meantime, JJ needs to get some advice from Kate on how to own your crimes.

I wonder if that's one of the reasons Eve isn't too anxious for Paige to get to know Theresa.  Her moving to Salem might not have been the best plan if she wanted her youthful misdeeds to remain hidden.  Between Theresa's snark and Jenn taking out billboard space and using her megaphone voice everyone in town should know all of Eve's crimes before lunch. 

And JJ isn't exactly the worst thing in town by a long shot.  In reality, a guy that good-looking with a bad boy vibe would be the hottest ticket at Salem High, not some sort of creep to be avoided.  Kate could teach the kid a thing or two and extra-added-bonus, seeing that would make Jenn's mouth hang open until flies set up residence in her brain cavity.  But it's also a nice change of pace to see that JJ isn't interested in either repeating his errors or using them as a brand.  The kid has some brains and  a sense of right and wrong, something lacking in mom and sis.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3
I also think it's natural for JJ to be ashamed of what he's done.  It would be nice if more characters had some self awareness in that vain.

It is nice that JJ has some self-awareness, and isn’t proud of what he did.  However, I’m tired of JJ being constantly vilified because so many other people in Salem have gotten a free pass for doing so much worse.

(edited)

Is JJ really being vilified? That seems ... shortsighted. (I've been fast-forwarding even more than usual lately.) I can understand if the kid's conscience isn't perfectly easy. But he's a genuinely good person, trying to make up for his mistakes, with enough of a whiff of the reforming bad-boy about him, as noted upthread, that girls ought to be falling over each other in the rush to his door.

But I guess if you live in a town full of nothing but criminals, nutters, pariahs, drug loons, golddiggers, and the unclean, you're going to get scapegoated.

Edited by Sandman

Is JJ really being vilified?

Other than Paige's friend who constantly has something to say, no one else has said anything about what JJ's done.  Eve had a reaction yesterday, but we've yet to see if that reaction is because HE has a criminal record or because he's JACK'S kid.  My guess is it will be because he's Jack's kid.  

I think saying he's being vilified is being a bit extreme.

Theresa taking shots at JJ is the ultimate in unreliable sources. She's goading him because she was able to fuck his world up at a time when he was at his lowest. And she's no one to talk given that her current relationship is nothing more than snorting coke and fucking... Brady being all 'I trust you' would be sweet if there was anything remotely trustworthy about Theresa which, to be honest, as much fun as I think she is, she's not.

I didn't have too much of a problem with Eve being concerned about JJ because, from what we've seen, she's managed to raise Paige pretty well. She got into Stanford. That ain't easy. Stanford's a great school. And it seems to me that Eve has done a lot of work to keep Paige on the straight and narrow and not be put in the position she was in as a teenager. I don't think it's hypocritical of Eve to be less than thrilled to find out her daughter's boyfriend has a criminal record. I think she had an honest reaction to less than great news. At the same time, she also seems to have some faith in her daughter so she's agreed to give JJ space to prove that he's not an egregious fuck up.

I did like the reaction to the name Devereaux, though. I thought that was nicely done.

Meanwhile, at the Devereaux house... okay, I think we can all agree that nowhere in a normal world would a woman be so fucking eager to show a picture of her 'nemesis' that she hasn't seen in twenty years. All of this crap is pure soap opera vanity because Eve's back in town and she's the mother of JJ's girlfriend. Are there better ways of handling it? Especially since those here in the know have been saying that Eve and Jennifer didn't know each other in high school? Absolutely. But it is what it is. All that aside, JJ looked so completely over it. His reaction was spot on. It was like 'Um, Mom, I really don't care about your high school rival... but okay, you seem really excited about this for some reason.'

And the whole bit where Jen's all "Paige said I'm a lot like her mother!' and JJ's all 'Uh... NO. For one thing, I've never thought about motorboating YOU, Mom.' I laughed. Yes, I like JJ.

By the way, what is his criminal record? Vandalism? That's not all bad when it comes down to it.

Meanwhile... Sami's vile looks regarding EJ and Abby and her hissing about them under her breath when they're out of earshot are giving me LIFE. I love that she is currently 'swallowing' all of it because neither EJ nor Abby have any idea what's coming. I don't even know what's coming but I hope it's glorious. I look forward to the day when Sami literally opens up the sky and rains fire down. I will enjoy that immensely.

• Love 5
(edited)

Hmm it seems from the PBP on Twitter and DR that the "intense moment" between EJ and Abby doesn't even last that long and that he let's her go before anything happens. Knew that Will would end up being the best man in Chad's absence. I wish Abby had been there when EJ told Will that he had been In love with his mother for eight years. I would say part of that time was EJ being obsessed, but JS certainly felt that way. It certainly puts to rest any suggestion that EJ has feelings for Abby in my book. I honestly don't know what KM was talking about. EJ and Abby didn't even have a conversation. And nowhere did EJ state that he has feelings for her that he can't act on because of Sami. So I wonder how she knows that he has feelings for her too? attraction is different from romantic feelings and I'm not even sure the moment they showed yesterday can be described as even that. I went back to YouTube and watched it and I agree that Abby looked awkward.

Edited by 271queenie
Hmm it seems from the PBP on Twitter and DR that the "intense moment" between EJ and Abby doesn't even last that long and that he let's her go before anything happens.

Yeah, if KM hadn't made a big deal about it, most viewers would have forgotten it in two seconds. Abby squirming over explaining her role in the wedding to her mother was more memorable. 

• Love 1

I feel silly now. I tuned out of following the show because Abby went back to the Horton house so I missed. EJ and Aabby meeting in the park at the end. She sounded quite pissed off with him when he said that type of thing can't happen again. So much for that guilt Abby keeps talking about. But what I wanted to amend was that there,s still time for them to have a EJ declare his undying love for her tomorrow

Ha, why did they show Abby asking Jen for her ATM Card? I thought Abby had a job. Was it just a way for Jen to find out about her being the MOH?

Jenn is really something else talking about how "lonely" Sami must be when she was the one excited about being new besties with her son's girlfriend mother as she spends the evening languishing over her old high school days. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Hmm. It seems Rafe might come between Kate and Sami since they are faking it for the DiBoys. I don't think. Sami is going to end up with Rafe after this because of him cheating. It seems like he and Jordan will get back together and when she tells him the truth her trust will be shattered by finding out hr cheated. Plus that new dude will be coming to town. Interesting that St. Rafe feels he can't be honest with Jordan about the cheating because she won't open up about her past. And I totally think WilSon are gonna figure out EJabby. I could see them being on opposite sides of the issue like they did" with EJami and Eric and Kristen.

Edited by 271queenie
(edited)
She sounded quite pissed off with him when he said that type of thing can't happen again.

I think he was referring to how she left the mansion arising suspicion with Will and Sonny. 

Edited by Peanut6711

Thanks Peanut. That makes more sense. I think reading KM's interview made me think he was referring to their romantic interludes. Can someone help me with the timeline? It seems like Abby has had two days at most to plan this wedding when. Sami and EJ have been engaged since April 2013. Okay then.If the a ejami wedding is tomorrow, is JJ's grad tomorrow during the day and the wedding in the evening? So that's how Abby is missing the dinner that is the same time as the wedding?

(edited)

I got that the wedding and the graduation are both tomorrow (Days time). Of course that means we won't see it till next week (our time) I'm sure.  The dinner with Eve is tonight though. Abby is missing that because she needs to go dress shopping for the wedding. 

What I'm curious about is, who all is coming to this wedding?  Sami has alluded that her parents aren't. Neither are her sisters. Kate said she wouldn't be there. Chad isn't coming back yet. Stef isn't either I guess since Sami and Kate want him out of town for a while yet.   Will and Sonny and the baby will be there. So will the rest of Sami's kids.  Is Lucas coming? Eric? Brady?   If Sami exposes Abby at the wedding, who all is going to be there to actually see it???

I hope Brady comes and brings Theresa so she can enjoy Abby's downfall since Jenn isn't on the guest list. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 1

So how big a fortune would I need to be heir to in order to pay never to see Kristen ever again? I mean EVER ever. No flashbacks, no ghost scenes, no fantasy sequences -- nada. I'm talking bupkes. Does anyone even have that kind of money anymore?

How long is Kristen going to be coming back for?  Please tell me it won't be for months?  I know she has just signed to return full time to Y&R.'

• Love 2

All the Abby propping was just beyond ridiculous. Complete overkill.

Whoever the music editor is needs to be fired. Suck of hearing that breathy sound whever Eve is on.

Jenn saying Sami is lonely is just laughable. STFU Jenn. You're lonely too.

JJ be happy your raggedy sister isn't going to be at your graduation. She'll make it all about herself. For someone that feels guilty Abby isn't saying no to anything. Why follow EJ? WTF does she need with a new dress? Wear something that's in your closet.

Someone please kill Jordan. Writers still don't know what her secret is. All this damn stalling.

Please we don't need anyone fighting over boring ass Rafe.

• Love 4
(edited)

Geez, Abigail made it pretty obvious to Will and Sonny that something is going on.

She might as well back out of the wedding planning now.  She pretty much aroused suspicion today.

That weird moaning music is happening even when Eve is talking to her daughter, so clearly I mis-read those JJ and Eve scenes.

Edited by bantering
(edited)

The Eve soundtrack sounds sort of similar to the music played when EJ and Abby were kissing in the cabin.

Maybe the Eve soundtrack might be weirder.

Did Rafe forget he cheated on Jordan with Kate? Did he ever realize he did? His rationale for trying to get Jordan to tell him the truth about what happened to her and Ben sounded more hypocritical than usual.

Sounds like he also forgot that Arianna sought him out, but he threw his sister under the bus for Sami.

I know the Gabi thing has thrown him for a loop, but his whine is getting to me. I don't know how else to describe him when he talks. Not that his actual words are whiny, but the sound of his voice.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3
(edited)

If I were Abigail and had difficulty telling Sami "no", I'd beg Jennifer to get me out of it. What could Sami possibly do to Jennifer?

Or I'd beg JJ to go cry to Sami. Whatever works.

I still don't get Kate's Jordan situation.

Jennifer thinks it's sad that Sami is friends with a young woman in Abigail, but hasn't Jennifer noticed that Abigail has no friends either???

Edited by bantering
Jenn is really something else talking about how "lonely" Sami must be when she was the one excited about being new besties with her son's girlfriend mother as she spends the evening languishing over her old high school days.

I was thinking the same thing. Also, the key difference between Sami and Jen is that Sami doesn't give a shit that she doesn't have friends.

It seems, from Sami and Kate's conversation, that the wedding is supposed to go off normally and the hijinks are going to be saved for the board meeting? Maybe that's when the slideshow gets shown, and Sami's planning on including a couple of pictures from the wedding of Abby standing by her side as maid of honor, and doing the reading, just to make Abby and EJ look even more awful and tawdry in everyone's eyes.

If some stupid tug of war over Rafe of all people derails the Kami plans, I'm going to be pissed. He's so dull.

• Love 5
(edited)

I also think Sami would have to expose EJ and Abby at the board meeting, because it looks like no one else is showing up to the wedding? Is Abe the only one attending?

Then again, I don't know Abigail would be present at the board meeting.

Maybe Abigail has nothing to worry about. Everybody is so dispersed on this show -- maybe no one will hear about the epic slideshow,  including, uh, herself?

Edited by bantering
Then again, I don't know Abigail would be present at the board meeting.

Sami did have a line the other day about how Abby would still have plenty of work to do after the wedding because of the board meeting. So I guess she's supposed to be there in some kind of work capacity.

I am honestly surprised that they didn't drag out Eve and Jen meeting until Friday. As for Eve and Jen being high school rivals... whatever, at this point, it's like 'Was Jean actually the Phoenix or not?' it changes with every writer it seems. So this is the story they're going with. Fine. She's not painting any sweet pictures of her live in Salem before but she's certainly keeping a great deal close to the vest. Moving right along...

I actually liked Rafe talking to Jordan. It made sense. Now, I haven't been watching the three years previous that this story has clearly been going on. I imagine if that were the case I'd be sick of this, too, but what he was saying to her worked for me. What's more, I like how he pointed out all the things she did that he could see that were signs she was hiding from someone. And I'm actually kind of glad that when she said she couldn't tell him he was done... at least that's what it seemed like.

EJ, this is what happens when you repeatedly nail someone who has totally bought into the idea that she's a Good Person. She's got no ability to play it cool. Worst. Poker Face. Ever. EJ should really be worried that Sami's already onto things but Salem being Salem, of course not. That's what makes the whole... whatever's coming so delightful. He has no idea.

Kate and Sami working together remains delightful. I particularly liked the exchange that was basically "Look, I realize you want to destroy Jordan's life but that's going to have to wait until we destroy the lives of these people first. All things in their order. Destroy Stefano and EJ and Abby... THEN you can destroy Jordan." And it was a totally reasonable discussion, too.

• Love 5

I know the Gabi thing has thrown him for a loop, but his whine is getting to me. I don't know how else to describe him when he talks. Not that his actual words are whiny, but the sound of his voice.

I know exactly what you mean.  Rafe almost always sounds either whiny or petulant when he's talking to anyone other than who he's screwing at the moment.  With that woman he's always a misogynistic throwback.  Charming guy.  He does have pretty eyelashes, though.

Now if Kate decided to keep him as a mute sex slave in her office, that would make more sense to me than her giving a rats ass about him. 

And that face Jordan was making at the end of the conversation with Rafe?  The one where she's grimacing?  That's the same one we ALL have every time we have to hear about this secret again.

I am honestly surprised that they didn't drag out Eve and Jen meeting until Friday. As for Eve and Jen being high school rivals... whatever, at this point, it's like 'Was Jean actually the Phoenix or not?' it changes with every writer it seems. So this is the story they're going with. Fine. She's not painting any sweet pictures of her live in Salem before but she's certainly keeping a great deal close to the vest. Moving right along...

EJ, this is what happens when you repeatedly nail someone who has totally bought into the idea that she's a Good Person. She's got no ability to play it cool. Worst. Poker Face. Ever. EJ should really be worried that Sami's already onto things but Salem being Salem, of course not. That's what makes the whole... whatever's coming so delightful. He has no idea.

Kate and Sami working together remains delightful.

I have to say I'm really enjoying the Eve reveal, and very much liking that it isn't being dragged out for another couple of weeks.  And how great is it that Jenn opens the door dressed in her June Cleaver outfit to see sleek, goodlooking Eve standing at her door.  Jenn might need to go back into her kitchen and stuff that chicken one more time.  I really can't get past Jenn in that apron......I wonder if she wore just that to bed with Dr. Dirt? 

Now I'm hoping that yearbook gets passed around at the dinner table.  So since Fair is Fair, and Jenn forgave Kirsten for being a fullon crazy murderous bitch she should be making a welcome home cake for Eve, right??  Somehow I don' think that's how Jenn's mind is going to work.  Whatever, I'm looking forward to seeing someone with an actual brain - in other words, not Nicole - make Jenn's life miserable.

Abigail had me laughing with how undone she was by everything today.  Falling like a lump into EJ's arms, then having a hissy fit with Will and Sonny were only outdone by the twitching and hair chewing she did with Jenn.  And then being frogmarched by EJ in the Square almost had me feeling a twinge of sympathy for her.  But I was able to squelch such a feeling before it got out of hand.  EJ so does NOT want Abigail. 

And Kate and Sami?  Well, they are what dreams are made of!

• Love 2
(edited)

EJ so does NOT want Abigail.

We'll someone needs to tell KM that. She made a meal of a practically five second scene before EJ dropped Abby and she didn't include EJ telling Abby off in the park. Guess that's not part of the "fairy tale".

People, I will eat my shoe if EJabby become a thing again because I hate it when actor's embellish in interviews (I'm looking at you, AS).

I will see how it plays out tomorrow, but onscreen Abby was moving away from EJ, so KM's interview really got both the EJami and EJabby fan bases riled up. The EJamis got even more upset and the EJabbies started hoping for a baby again.

When Abby said: ' believe me, nothing about how it looks is ever real ', she seemed to be having a dig at EJ. Like it looks like EJ and Abby might be up to something, but technically their not even still together. Abby sounded like she wished EJ and her were still sleeping together/were a couple.

When EJ told her what happened at the house can't happen again, IMO he's talking about Abby throwing a tantrum like she did in front of WilSon. Of course the show left it ambiguous for a reason.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 2

EJ used to be somewhat smart and a competent Bad Man. I don't know what happened to him.

(edited)

EJ stayed in Salem to long.  Something in the water turns everyone into either stalkers or idiots or both.

I’m loving Kami.  If I was going to ship a couple, it would be them.  I would love some scenes of Kate, Sami, Theresa, and Ciara.  Hope would probably have heart failure if she saw Ciara hanging out with those three.

I really want Stefano, EJ, and Kristen to die.  I think they have all lasted past their expiration date.

I still don’t care about Jordan’s secret.  I don’t care about Rafe/Jordan.  Kate couldn’t make them interesting, and adding Sami to the mix won’t make them interesting.  It will just further my belief that Kate and Sami are the superior couple.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 2
I would love some scenes of Kate, Sami, Theresa, and Ciara.  Hope would probably have heart failure if she saw Ciara hanging out with those three.

That would be a great coven! And it would be nice to see the females have the power in town. But because I do like EJ (when he's not banging Abigail Deveraux), and Theresa and Brady have some chem together I still want to see them involved, just with a role reversal. As in the girls have the power and EJ and Brady answer to Sami and Theresa. Plus I'm sure Ciara will wrap some little boy around her finger too.

• Love 1

How about the ONLY MAN Abby. Austin you lied to and you pitted Chad and Cameron against each other and Chad called her out on that. Bitch seriously has some memory problems. How did EJ manipulate her? Oh I guess we're still suppose to be believe she has Stockholm Syndrome. Abby willingly opened her legs and wanted to be the mistress. Everytime EJ tells her of his love for Sami she gets a stank look on her face. Plucky hasn't manipulated her but he isn't being upfront with her either.

Speaking of Plucky, should anyone be trusting his deceiving ass? GMAFB Plucky on not trusting EJ when you're not trustworthy either. Why did one eyebrow looked plucked and the other one didn't? My goodness dumbass Abby, you couldn't even ask Plucky to name this small town he's from. This is exactly how Mary Alice Young from Desperate Housewives got into trouble. Abby just don't see that Plucky is dancing and avoiding all her questions about his past. Who was that blonde guy? Thought Plucky had no friends and if that blonde guy has a gf, Abby will be so ready to bounce on that dick.

John please take Acting 101 classes and take Mar with you. I'm sure the first lesson is to move your face and show emotion and not be robots all the damn time.

JJ don't lose any points by propping up your sanctimonious mother. Jenn is a dud and this past about Frankie was beyond lame. Jenn is the one bringing it up and Eve could have cared less.

The show continues to prop a rapist. How disgusting.

• Love 2