Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

He is SO cute...but seriously, why does Cole always say "dam?" It bothers me so damn much! Maybe he thinks it doesn't count as cursing if he spells it wrong? He uses it ALL THE TIME, though. If you're going to use a word that frequently, spell it right!

*steps off teacher soapbox*

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Layne looks just like Chelsea's sister emily to me! She's got the Houska genes, but I think she much more strongly favors Emily than Chelsea. Maybe because emily looks so much like Mary! Something about their eyes and mouths looks similar, moreso than Layne and Chelsea. 

IMG_9865.PNG

IMG_9866.PNG

• Love 1
On 9/15/2014 at 12:18 PM, Maharincess said:

Why wouldn't he become involved with Chelsea? She's a sweet person, attractive, a great mom, she has her license and is getting her career going, she doesn't seem to have a mean bone in her body,she owns her own home and has a strong sense of family.

Sounds like a catch to me. I don't see the issue.

I wish I could like this a million fucking times!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Love 8

*Petty comment alert* 

Does everything Chelsea wear have to say "Mama Bear" on it?  We get it.  You popped out a passel of kids.  You love them.  Find something to wear other than the latest cold-shoulder logo top you bought in bulk off of Zulily and marled Carhartt toque.  

*End alert*

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Lemur said:

*Petty comment alert* 

Does everything Chelsea wear have to say "Mama Bear" on it?  We get it.  You popped out a passel of kids.  You love them.  Find something to wear other than the latest cold-shoulder logo top you bought in bulk off of Zulily and marled Carhartt toque.  

*End alert*

And enough with the ripped jeans! No offense to anyone on here who loves ripped jeans, but Chelsea...AND Kail...wear them alllll the time. They are so juvenile!

even if they want to wear them to the grocery store or whatever, i wish they'd at least draw the line at wearing them to events at their kids' school. I'm a biased teacher, but fighting ripped jeans is something I had to do on the daily, and now I just hate them. They are soooo hard  and time-consuming to deal with when you're just trying to start your day. 

I know that not everyone is going to agree with me, but I just don't see the point of waking around everywhere in ripped jeans when you're close to 30. Ooooooh! You're ooooozing rebelliousness as a mom of three! At least Chelsea usually still looks put together, but often Kail looks homeless in her holey clothes. Ripped jeans are just a huge pet peeve for me!

• Love 3
On 4/28/2016 at 1:34 PM, gunderda said:

Sorry for the quote box, can't get rid of it. 

I hate ripped jeans. Even as a punk rocker in high school, I hated when my jeans would start to wear so badly that the knees would get holes in them. Plus, living in the same general area as Chelsea - it's way too cold for that shit!!!!

• Love 7
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Random video popped up in my YouTube feed today comparing Chelsea's old and new houses. Mods, don't worry, there's no addresses or any identifying specifics, just pictures. New place is on six acres, although the interior is pretty underwhelming. Looks much bigger from the outside than it really is.

https://youtu.be/3FUvDyz0eCc

I really like that they have a nice, but simple home, and are focused on things they really want, such as the land/country, etc.  So much better than Kail that upgrades for no real reason and doesn't have an ounce of taste anyway.  I think the outside matches the inside--it looks about like a 2000 sq foot house, which is decent sized but not huge for today's standards.  I think Chelsea and Cole bought smart...  You can tell they will love this house and land and it isn't just a temporary home.

• Love 12
On 2/24/2019 at 2:02 PM, Christina87 said:

He is SO cute...but seriously, why does Cole always say "dam?" It bothers me so damn much! Maybe he thinks it doesn't count as cursing if he spells it wrong? He uses it ALL THE TIME, though. If you're going to use a word that frequently, spell it right!

*steps off teacher soapbox*

DRIVES ME CRAZY!

• Love 3
On 2/26/2019 at 1:08 PM, Lemur said:

*Petty comment alert* 

*End alert*

I think she'll always be clueless and tacky as hell.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I like the old place better as well. I guess the land was the selling point for the current home.

Right now the hot thing at least in the midwest is for people to buy LAND LAND LAND!  Which I don't blame them.  I have so many friends who want to buy acreages in their next house purchase.  I'm kinda envious because I wouldn't mind being able to sit on my front or back porch and just listen to nature.  HOAs are running rampant and annoying the shit out of people.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Right now the hot thing at least in the midwest is for people to buy LAND LAND LAND!  Which I don't blame them.  I have so many friends who want to buy acreages in their next house purchase.  I'm kinda envious because I wouldn't mind being able to sit on my front or back porch and just listen to nature.  HOAs are running rampant and annoying the shit out of people.

Yeah, I've noticed it when watching the real estate shows.  "I want privacy!  I don't want to be able to see my neighbors!" and my other favorite, "When you don't have neighbors, you don't need curtains!".  (The last one is courtesy of Joanna on Fixer Upper, who clearly doesn't ever sleep past sunrise or has a blackout room somewhere in her farm house.)

Yeah, just remember, those are the people whose homes get invaded and the police have a 20 minute response time or who die in their sleep and their cats eat them because there were no neighbors to take note of their comings and goings.  Or if you are Jenelle, people actively avoid your sinking swamp shack/fortified separatist camp and armory.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I hear you. I live in Las Vegas, where the HOA's make the Gestapo look like pushovers in comparison. There's actually been reports on our local news about HOA board members and their reigns of terror over gated communities. People get a taste of power and it goes right to their heads.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Early days.  Found on Reddit.

chelsea.jpg

Check out Randilicious and that fanny pack! I can see Chelsea's mom in those young faces, but not so much her dad.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Holy crap, it's like looking at a 90s version of Chelsea and Aubree. 

I wonder why Randy and Mary divorced? They look cute together.

Probably normal reasons- we always hear about the really dramatic/ugly divorces but I think most (as in 51%) are people who still respect and value each other but just don’t want to be married any more. They got married in their early 20s and by the time their baby (Cheslea) was a teen they wanted something different out of life. 

21 hours ago, Stusan said:

Check out Randilicious and that fanny pack! I can see Chelsea's mom in those young faces, but not so much her dad.

Randy looks exactly the same to me- just heavier with no moustache in 2019. 

• Love 8

Chelsea was out shopping with Chelsea Grace on her Insta stories today, for those of you wondering where she's been & if they had a falling out.  Chelsea Grace looked great, she's dropped a lot of weight.  Cute Mom moment when Chelsea leaked breast milk onto a sweater she (thankfully) intended to buy.

• Love 7
On 2/12/2019 at 1:43 PM, druzy said:

I think she looks like Cole in this photo:

image.png.2decc8a2437905a37589e7621a257514.png

I’m sorry to hijack Chelsea’s thread with negativity but looking at this picture it really struck me hard - when have we ever seen Ensley look this “alive,” for lack of a better term? Look at her glistening eyes and face so full of pure joy! 

On 2/27/2019 at 8:47 PM, druzy said:

image.png.a35b42d0df26a87a2906fd2ad7e5f128.png

On 3/2/2019 at 5:11 PM, druzy said:

It’s just so tragic to me when I look at  pictures of Chelsea’s well-loved and content kids to think of Kaiser and Ensley. Especially with Ensley, it makes me consider the drug use Jenelle probably didn’t think twice about while pregnant with her. And I don’t mean just the fact she tested positive for thc at birth, I’m convinced Jenelle did other things too. Is that why Ensley has dead eyes and has never had the livelihood to her that Layne has? Or is it Jenelle’s sociopathic genes coming through that give her the dead eyes? Or what she’s experiencing in her short life? She’s just never had the pure innocence and joy behind her eyes I see with Layne. It’s not surprising, considering, but I feel sick to my stomach thinking about it. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I’m sorry to hijack Chelsea’s thread with negativity but looking at this picture it really struck me hard - when have we ever seen Ensley look this “alive,” for lack of a better term? Look at her glistening eyes and face so full of pure joy! 

It’s just so tragic to me when I look at  pictures of Chelsea’s well-loved and content kids to think of Kaiser and Ensley. Especially with Ensley, it makes me consider the drug use Jenelle probably didn’t think twice about while pregnant with her. And I don’t mean just the fact she tested positive for thc at birth, I’m convinced Jenelle did other things too. Is that why Ensley has dead eyes and has never had the livelihood to her that Layne has? Or is it Jenelle’s sociopathic genes coming through that give her the dead eyes? Or what she’s experiencing in her short life? She’s just never had the pure innocence and joy behind her eyes I see with Layne. It’s not surprising, considering, but I feel sick to my stomach thinking about it. 

I feel the same way. It's really scary to think about how young some people lose innocence. As someone who works with older children, it's so easy to think that a fourteen-year-old child has been damaged by a bad environment, but that their one-year-old sister is fine. That's totally not the case, however, and it's frightening to think about. If ensley was placed in a loving home right now, I wonder how much of her past her adoptive parents would have to struggle to overcome. 

As for the dead eyes, my theory is genes, since Kaiser and Jace don't have them, and at least Kaiser has been raised in a bad environment too. I just looked up Pops Evans, and his eyes look dead too. I'm thinking he had the sociopathic genes. Ensley actually resembles him a lot in the face! It's funny, because he looks remarkably like a creepy version of a professor that I loved!

IMG_9927.PNG

• Love 4
12 hours ago, snarts said:

Chelsea was out shopping with Chelsea Grace on her Insta stories today, for those of you wondering where she's been & if they had a falling out.  Chelsea Grace looked great, she's dropped a lot of weight.  Cute Mom moment when Chelsea leaked breast milk onto a sweater she (thankfully) intended to buy.

Wow, I hardly recognized her...I would have never known it was her.  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Rebecca said:

My guess is that Ensley has rarely had a stress free day, to just be a kid. That poor child looks stressed in every photo, as does Kaiser. Jenelle trots those kids out for Instagram, nothing more. We've all seen Kaisers infancy and toddler years; the poor kid is facing a lifetime of therapy.

Jace doesn't even live there full time and there's no joy in his pics on the Land either.

• Love 9

I wonder if Jenelle's kids are also just tired all the time from not having a regular schedule, not getting enough sleep, etc. The household seems chaotic. The contrast with Chelsea's normal, relaxed, happy, confident kids is really striking, but just being chronically tired would account for a lot of it.

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, druzy said:

Chelsea and Cole are designing a clothing line for Itzy Ritzy. I hope Cole didn't quit his job.

I hope he didn't either. IIRC, he works for the State and government jobs come with great benefits and pensions. I'm all for the cast members having side gigs, but let's pray they're just doing this as an added income stream. 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, druzy said:

Chelsea and Cole are designing a clothing line for Itzy Ritzy. I hope Cole didn't quit his job.

oh, good.  I was hoping for something to fill that Tierra-Reign shaped hole in my heart...

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I hope he didn't either. IIRC, he works for the State and government jobs come with great benefits and pensions. I'm all for the cast members having side gigs, but let's pray they're just doing this as an added income stream. 

I second that! I'm sure Chelsea would love nothing more than to have him home all day, but hopefully Randy would speak up. 

• Love 3

Good lord.  Even more proof that Chelsea cannot do ANYTHING on her own.  Why is Cole being roped into this?  It’s lame AF!  Why couldn’t she just pursue this without perfect Cole being included?  I know it’s really just them slapping their name on some baby clothes or whatever, but still the way they are presenting it, I’m supposed to believe that Cole who works a 40+ hour a week job outside the home and has 3 kids, multiple pets, and a house with land to care for has time to design baby shit?  

Not to mention these 2 (and their kids) have the lamest fashion ever.  Carhart beanie, American flags, lumberjack, antlers, bears....lather, rinse, repeat. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Good lord.  Even more proof that Chelsea cannot do ANYTHING on her own.  Why is Cole being roped into this?  It’s lame AF!  Why couldn’t she just pursue this without perfect Cole being included?  I know it’s really just them slapping their name on some baby clothes or whatever, but still the way they are presenting it, I’m supposed to believe that Cole who works a 40+ hour a week job outside the home and has 3 kids, multiple pets, and a house with land to care for has time to design baby shit?  

Not to mention these 2 (and their kids) have the lamest fashion ever.  Carhart beanie, American flags, lumberjack, antlers, bears....lather, rinse, repeat. 

It's actually smart on their part. "Single mom meets wish-fulfillment Dream Guy and gets her Happily Ever After" is genius marketing to play on the emotions of lonely women or married women whose reality isn't matching their expectations. Cole "designing" baby clothes just adds another feather in his "perfect man" cap. Their fans will eat that shit up and part with their hard-earned dollars. 

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

She had to include Cole so they could make a logo that is 2 C's into the eternity symbol.  I really like Chelsea and Cole, but that exceeds my schmoopiness level.  🤢

• LOL 7

Why do these D list stars think we want them to put out a clothing line tho lol. Like honestly I like Chelsea and Cole but this is so lame. Just because a couple of ppl ask you about your baby gear or baby clothes doesn’t mean the world is desperate for some baby fashion from you lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 2/27/2019 at 4:26 PM, gunderda said:

I hate being isolated, I like being near people.  I would hate an HOA though.  Something in between would be nice. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's actually smart on their part. "Single mom meets wish-fulfillment Dream Guy and gets her Happily Ever After" is genius marketing to play on the emotions of lonely women or married women whose reality isn't matching their expectations. Cole "designing" baby clothes just adds another feather in his "perfect man" cap. Their fans will eat that shit up and part with their hard-earned dollars. 

That's pretty pathetic.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

I hate being isolated, I like being near people.  I would hate an HOA though.  Something in between would be nice. 

I’m in the country with little over an acre. My dream is to hit the lottery and buy hundreds of acres so I can have no neighbors.  None. I love Chelsea’s new location.  That’s my dream.  

• Love 9