Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

I love it! She looks just like emily...now I seen where Layne gets her emily-like looks! She looks so neat and pretty, and you can see her weight loss even more. I hope she will keep it like this!

• Love 4
(edited)

YAAAAAY COLE!!!! He learned how to spell damn! This is the first time he has EVER added the N!!! I'm so proud of him. Maybe he has been reading our forum!

But does this sound a little too bragadocious to anyone? I mean, there's a difference between tooting your own horn and advertising. I'm starting to think he's just too dim to realize the difference. I'm seriously wondering how this guy graduated college. How did he do research papers, and present his findings in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct manner? I see them looking like this:

"the experts say that Romeo liked Juliet because she was a Smoke Show. She was too dam hot. When he saw her on the balcony, all He culd think was, 'my beautiful perfect girlfriend!' When the priest Married Them, he thogt, 'my beautiful perfect wife! Now that We had Sex, maybe she's pregnant with a little Sweetie. Juliet is so beautiful hot amazing perfect.'"

IMG_1169.PNG

Edited by Christina87
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

That his advertisement for his backpack?  What does he even use it for?  Running errands?  

I could not get over her whining last episode.  Snapping at Aubree because she had too much going on.  God what I'd give to see her get a taste of the real world.  When, as a single mom, you have to spend your last $40 on doctors copay for a kid with strep and still need money for antibiotics and it's not getting better because you just took unpaid time off work to go to the doctors.  You have no one to vent to and don't have a break.  She's never taken the kids anywhere by herself before?  You shouldn't have had 2 so close together!  And it still wasn't alone as her producer friend was there.  

• Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

That his advertisement for his backpack?  What does he even use it for?  Running errands?  

I could not get over her whining last episode.  Snapping at Aubree because she had too much going on.  God what I'd give to see her get a taste of the real world.  When, as a single mom, you have to spend your last $40 on doctors copay for a kid with strep and still need money for antibiotics and it's not getting better because you just took unpaid time off work to go to the doctors.  You have no one to vent to and don't have a break.  She's never taken the kids anywhere by herself before?  You shouldn't have had 2 so close together!  And it still wasn't alone as her producer friend was there.  

AMEN. ^^^ I think Chelsea would annoy me significantly less if she'd EVER had a taste of the real world. Even if she's currently a SAHM with Cole, I wish she had the life experience to appreciate how good she has it. I think she intellectually knows she is lucky, but she can't really understand because she's never been in the real world. I wonder how she would handle having daily migraines, and having to decide which ones to take off work for...and teaching middle school through migraines. Or getting an email from her crazy boss at noon saying, "Ms. Houska, Please see me in my office directly after school today," and freaking out all day, until she has to bravely walk in there alone and defend whatever it is he's mad about. These are things I experienced which were horrible, but they were life! Others have had it MUCH worse, like single moms whose ability to put food on the table depends on making it through the shift with a migraine, or yes, having to take unpaid leave to take their kid to the doctor.

By her age, most people have had these experiences. It's not like she's avoided them because she's made pristine decisions, either. Some people may have avoided real world problems by, for example, studying hard and getting into a top medical school, and then being so insanely good at their specialty that no one ever gets mad at them. Chelsea made decisions that set her up to be a single mom and high school dropout, and she never had the slightest repercussion, as everyone worked in harmony to shield her from the slightest challenge of the real world. I would love to see chelsea shadow a normal person for a week. That might at least partially drive home how easy she has it!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

image.png.34bc1c8dc015926d7a5333fe40c4c690.png

Here’s hoping she dropped $300 there like I did today.  For teacher appreciation swag bags.  (Because yes, day #1 of my 4 day PTO was focused on Sam’s run for PTA). Bet she didn’t. I’m a wage earner and single mom.  But props to you Chelsea. #winning 

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 4

I’m old and have old lady eyes.  That pic is a little fuzzy and with the brand name being in cursive I read it as “stay nutzy” and had a WTF moment.  With others like Terror Reign, TTM (Terrible Teen Moms) and Be Forever Hot it’s kind of believable that these fools would choose ‘stay nutzy’. 

D0E5699A-AA99-40DD-ADB3-E867E2AC5571.jpeg

• LOL 5

Does papa Randy annoy anyone else? He's a grown man and seems wayyyy too into commenting about the other people on the show. He just comes off very hungry for attention.

• Love 13
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Does papa Randy annoy anyone else? He's a grown man and seems wayyyy too into commenting about the other people on the show. He just comes off very hungry for attention.

I liked him in the beginning, but I can't stand him now. He's too quick to talk shit about others while conveniently ignoring his own child's screw-ups. Granted, Chelsea's missteps don't come anywhere close to Jenelle's, but still. Glass houses and all...

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13
17 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

*Raises hand*.  He's worse than some of the actual Teen Moms when it comes to drama and attention.  He thinks he's being funny and quick witted when someone screws up and he posts about it but it just makes him look thirsty.  You're a grown ass man, father, grandpa and dentist.  Surely you've got a lot more going on than what the other girls are doing and saying.  He knows Chelsea and Cole get the perfect sweethearts edit and eats that shit up.  His opinion on himself and his daughter is way too high.  Also didn't appreciate his quip when Nugget was shot and killed.  Once again, stuck his nose in and was trying to be funny and it just came off all wrong.

I noticed during the dinner scene last week, when Chelsea Grace arrived it was like Randy and CG were having a discussion about Chelsea's near death experience at the mall (not making light of anxiety attacks, I have anxiety and depression as well, but they keep going on and on like this is the worst thing any of them have ever gone through) and as soon as her stepmom basically told her it's just something that happens in life, she'll be ok, you can tell Chelsea was pissed.  Just like when Cole told her it's not that easy to sell and buy a new house.  She's not used to someone not bowing down to her.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

*Raises hand*.  He's worse than some of the actual Teen Moms when it comes to drama and attention.  He thinks he's being funny and quick witted when someone screws up and he posts about it but it just makes him look thirsty.  You're a grown ass man, father, grandpa and dentist.  Surely you've got a lot more going on than what the other girls are doing and saying.  He knows Chelsea and Cole get the perfect sweethearts edit and eats that shit up.  His opinion on himself and his daughter is way too high.  Also didn't appreciate his quip when Nugget was shot and killed.  Once again, stuck his nose in and was trying to be funny and it just came off all wrong.

I noticed during the dinner scene last week, when Chelsea Grace arrived it was like Randy and CG were having a discussion about Chelsea's near death experience at the mall (not making light of anxiety attacks, I have anxiety and depression as well, but they keep going on and on like this is the worst thing any of them have ever gone through) and as soon as her stepmom basically told her it's just something that happens in life, she'll be ok, you can tell Chelsea was pissed.  Just like when Cole told her it's not that easy to sell and buy a new house.  She's not used to someone not bowing down to her.  

I agree with all of this! I also want to ask where was Randy on twitter when Chelsea was screwing up and not getting a good edit. I don't really recall him being so judgmental until Chelsea "got her shit together" (aka lost weight and found a stable person, but mainly...found a stable person, because she still chased adam in the beginning of the weight loss). He does realize that Chelsea would still be a mess without Cole or someone similar, right? He wouldn't be so high and mighty if Chelsea had had unprotected sex with adam, for pregnant, and then quit her job to have the baby, letting him pick up the slack? Honestly, that had just as high of a probability of happening as her meeting Cole, maybe even more! Most teen moms don't get a knight in shining armor like that, but Chelsea 100% WAS sleeping with Adam, sometimes unprotected. She's so lucky she dodged that bullet, if you ask me. 

But seriously, how would Randy have felt it one of the cast members whose child had it together, like Papaw Jeff, had been posting things critical about Chelsea? "Slept with baby daddy's best friend while pregnant...wowww." "Do some young women have no shame? Still chasing adam when he's having a baby with another girl?" "Damn, I'm planning Gracie and Ali's birthday party. Guess I'd better quit my job!"

as someone with panic attacks and anxiety too, I agree with Rita that the world goes on. Try having panic attacks mixed in with migraines, and having to decide which one you're having as it starts, in front of a class of middle school kids! And no, you can't just say, "hey kids. Entertain yourselves! I'm gonna take a break for a minute to figure out what's wrong with me. I'll teach you again in a few!" That's when ten fights would break out, and you'd be in the principal's office explaining yourself, while having a panic attack. So yeah, I empathize with Chelsea, but she's VERY fortunate to not have to worry about the workplace as she has them. Of course, they are scary as hell, work or not. I've had only two that were SEVERE...on the first, I called 911, and on the second, I had to sit in the car and cry, holding my boyfriend's hand, for hours before we could go into the restaurant. Thankfully, the others have just been anxiety, weakness, etc, but not to that level of horrific. So I get it. I wonder how rita puts up with it, too. She seems like a smart, strong, self-sufficient woman, and it would be hard to see your spouse babying his daughters, when that is not the way you would choose to raise them. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Lots going on in this Mother's Day photo/product placement.

chelsea.jpg

That looks nothing like any mother’s day photo I’ve ever had in my 42 years of life. And I’m happy about that.  Wow. So much LOVE exuding from this commercial.  WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS MOMMA??? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

chelsea.jpg

It's a Chelsea costume!!! I would totally wear this for Halloween if others would get it. If she announced she had done this as a satire of herself, my respect for her would go up 50 points! Sadly, though, she's not that bright or self aware. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Christina87 said:

It's a Chelsea costume!!! I would totally wear this for Halloween if others would get it. If she announced she had done this as a satire of herself, my respect for her would go up 50 points! Sadly, though, she's not that bright or self aware. 

Where's her "Mom AF" tshirt? And Cole's slobbering over his wife-is-a-smokeshow?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Soooo does she wear that ski hat in the summer too?  

After Monday nights episode, I really, really want her to step into a life of someone else.  Having your dad come over to sit with you?  I get the break-in was scary, I've had it happen...twice!  But life goes on.  Plus, just dependent rely-on-a-man type women just nerve me to no end. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Soooo does she wear that ski hat in the summer too?  

After Monday nights episode, I really, really want her to step into a life of someone else.  Having your dad come over to sit with you?  I get the break-in was scary, I've had it happen...twice!  But life goes on.  Plus, just dependent rely-on-a-man type women just nerve me to no end. 

Okay, I don't actually watch the show anymore and just read the boards to know what's going on.   And it does sound like she's still in the old house not the one they currently own.

BUT -- someone in that family does know about alarm systems, right?  And that they have these things called settings where you can have the alarm on and still be home?  So if a door/window is opened, the alarm will sound. 

Maybe Chelsea needs to get a hobby.  I realize she's busy with her kids, but perhaps doing something besides childcare will get her mind off of her worries and help out her anxiety?   Plus learning something new/doing something different can only help her self esteem.  Nothing wrong with hiring a babysitter and giving yourself a break to DO SOMETHING ELSE.   Being a "super mom" does not mean sacrificing your mental health for appearances sake.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 5/13/2019 at 2:35 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

chelsea.jpg

Look, I get that I'm old and barren and in the stage where I dress up my cats and scream at my neighbors kids for setting foot on my lawn (in my defense, I just planted a sapling, okay?), but aside from the kid in the stroller, there is nothing attractive in this picture whatsovever.  And that bag is seriously fucking ugly and about three years off trend. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfao, that picture looks like a meme for "Basic Bitch Mom Uniform."

It's the cover shot for Basic Bitch Monthly.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Lemur said:

Look, I get that I'm old and barren and in the stage where I dress up my cats and scream at my neighbors kids for setting foot on my lawn (in my defense, I just planted a sapling, okay?), but aside from the kid in the stroller, there is nothing attractive in this picture whatsovever.  And that bag is seriously fucking ugly and about three years off trend. 

Yassss!!! Thank you!  That backpack is fug.  And for $180?  No thank you!  How much baby shit can you actually fit in that thing anyway?   You can get a Vera Bradley baby bag or Coach baby bag for close to that price.  There is no way I would spend that much on a non known label.  

• Love 3
On 5/9/2019 at 2:18 PM, BitterApple said:

I liked him in the beginning, but I can't stand him now. He's too quick to talk shit about others while conveniently ignoring his own child's screw-ups. Granted, Chelsea's missteps don't come anywhere close to Jenelle's, but still. Glass houses and all...

That's how I feel to. He thinks his daughter is above the rest when in reality she is just as bad and lazy at that. She has flaws just like the rest. 

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I love Aubree's color. It looks really pretty on her.

I agree, and it’s modest for her age. Aubree’s isn’t OTT and fits her look. I’m not sure who the parents of the other girls are, and call me “old fashioned” but I don’t think it’s appropriate at all. It seems like the parent is living their wants thru the girls. The one with the green looks terrible! Sorrynotsorry Lol 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, TimeToCancelTM said:

I agree, and it’s modest for her age. Aubree’s isn’t OTT and fits her look. I’m not sure who the parents of the other girls are, and call me “old fashioned” but I don’t think it’s appropriate at all. It seems like the parent is living their wants thru the girls. The one with the green looks terrible! Sorrynotsorry Lol 

I don’t see the difference between Aubree’s hair and that of the other girls. All three have an ombré in hair colors that don’t exist naturally in humans (Orange, Green and Fushia)- seems to me that it’s just for fun.

Not criticizing your opinion I was just wondering what differences you saw that made one appropriate and the others not?

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t see the difference between Aubree’s hair and that of the other girls. All three have an ombré in hair colors that don’t exist naturally in humans (Orange, Green and Fushia)- seems to me that it’s just for fun.

Not criticizing your opinion I was just wondering what differences you saw that made one appropriate and the others not?

Aubree’s is more subtle, and more age appropriate. The color isn’t as bright and shocking as the others are. I personally wouldn’t let my 8 yr old even do Aubree’s color because of the damage that color does to the hair, and because she has time when she’s older to make those types of decisions. But at least IMO it isn’t as bad as the others. The one in the red thinks she’s 25 years old, and the one in the green looks like a poser... lol again, JMO. 

• Love 4
Just now, TimeToCancelTM said:

Aubree’s is more subtle, and more age appropriate. The color isn’t as bright and shocking as the others are. I personally wouldn’t let my 8 yr old even do Aubree’s color because of the damage that color does to the hair, and because she has time when she’s older to make those types of decisions. But at least IMO it isn’t as bad as the others. The one in the red thinks she’s 25 years old, and the one in the green looks like a poser... lol again, JMO. 

Oh I see what you’re saying now. To me it’s all the same- an unnatural hair color is an unnatural hair color. For the record I wasn’t allowed to even CUT my hair until I was 21 (Yes TWENTY-ONE) because black people can be weird about hair, so I’m more likely to give a kid more freedom about things like that. Likely her school doesn’t allow unnatural hair colors and it will be back to normal by the time the school year starts. I could see her doing the temp dye around Halloween and that would be cute. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Oh I see what you’re saying now. To me it’s all the same- an unnatural hair color is an unnatural hair color. For the record I wasn’t allowed to even CUT my hair until I was 21 (Yes TWENTY-ONE) because black people can be weird about hair, so I’m more likely to give a kid more freedom about things like that. Likely her school doesn’t allow unnatural hair colors and it will be back to normal by the time the school year starts. I could see her doing the temp dye around Halloween and that would be cute. 

I agree with you with the hair changes as a young girl! Lol my mother and father didn’t allow me to do anything “crazy” (whatever that was to them in their mind lol) and I barely was allowed to trim my hair. Old school Italian family 🙄 lol. And I again, I’m not trying to be mean to the other girls, could be that I have a soft spot for Aubree too 😊

• Love 4
(edited)

Disclaimer: teacher rant about ripped jeans 😂😂😂

Haha I just looked at Chelsea's Instagram story, and she is shopping and trying on a bunch of clothes with a friend. Most of them are actually pretty cute, but dang, girl! Slow down with the ripped denim! She's in love with an oversized, ripped denim jacket, as well as multiple pairs of ripped jeans. I'm super biased because I'm a teacher, and ripped jeans are the bane of our existence (seriously. 99% of the time, the kid can't change, so covering up the above-knee rips is always a huge production). However, I just can't find an adult attractive in the uniform worn by the majority of my thirteen-year-old students. I noticed that Chelsea's friend is buying at least some normal jeans and pants, without holes, and it occurred to me that she probably has a job, or other adult responsibilities, that don't allow her to show up looking rebellious because she's a "celeb" and it's her "look." Maybe I'm just hanging with a stodgier crowd, but I'm young, and I don't know anybody my age who wears ripped jeans and beanies religiously...or at all! My friends gravitate towards the look of Chelsea's friend, which I see as age appropriate. I know there are a lot of worse problems in the world, but is there anybody else out there who can't stand the ripped denim? Chelsea would look soooo much classier with regular skinny jeans IMO!

ETA: weirdly enough, I think out of all the girls, minus Jenelle, Chelsea spends money with nothing really to show for it. She spends tons of money on hair extensions, yet throws it in a ratty bun 90% of the time. She buys clothing that can't be worn in any professional setting, whether she's the professional, or just in the setting for another reason. She spends $400K on a house that looks dowdy and small (IMO) from the street. She spends $100 on things like see through leggings, that you can't wear outside of a concert or yoga class. Maybe this is why people think she doesn't spend much? There doesn't seem to be much result for what she does spend on. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Disclaimer: teacher rant about ripped jeans 😂😂😂

Haha I just looked at Chelsea's Instagram story, and she is shopping and trying on a bunch of clothes with a friend. Most of them are actually pretty cute, but dang, girl! Slow down with the ripped denim! She's in love with an oversized, ripped denim jacket, as well as multiple pairs of ripped jeans. I'm super biased because I'm a teacher, and ripped jeans are the bane of our existence (seriously. 99% of the time, the kid can't change, so covering up the above-knee rips is always a huge production). However, I just can't find an adult attractive in the uniform worn by the majority of my thirteen-year-old students. I noticed that Chelsea's friend is buying at least some normal jeans and pants, without holes, and it occurred to me that she probably has a job, or other adult responsibilities, that don't allow her to show up looking rebellious because she's a "celeb" and it's her "look." Maybe I'm just hanging with a stodgier crowd, but I'm young, and I don't know anybody my age who wears ripped jeans and beanies religiously...or at all! My friends gravitate towards the look of Chelsea's friend, which I see as age appropriate. I know there are a lot of worse problems in the world, but is there anybody else out there who can't stand the ripped denim? Chelsea would look soooo much classier with regular skinny jeans IMO!

ETA: weirdly enough, I think out of all the girls, minus Jenelle, Chelsea spends money with nothing really to show for it. She spends tons of money on hair extensions, yet throws it in a ratty bun 90% of the time. She buys clothing that can't be worn in any professional setting, whether she's the professional, or just in the setting for another reason. She spends $400K on a house that looks dowdy and small (IMO) from the street. She spends $100 on things like see through leggings, that you can't wear outside of a concert or yoga class. Maybe this is why people think she doesn't spend much? There doesn't seem to be much result for what she does spend on. 

I cannot get behind the ripped jeans look. I know it’s “on trend” but to me that looks as if you are poor and just have to “make do” with the pants you have. There is no shame in being poor, but the fact that people spend MONEY to buy clothes with holes in them blows my mind. 

You and I are the same age (roughly) and I work in the corporate world, we are business casual but I do know some similarly situated women my age that have 1-2 pairs of these fashionable ripped jeans they wear on the weekends (errands or socializing). Occasionally they look “okay” without too many rips, but Chelsea takes it to the next level! I understand as a SAHM she’s going to have a different wardrobe than me, but she’s not a 17year old kid (for kids in HS and college as long as it’s clean, weather appropriate  and respectful- as in no mini skirts at funerals) they can do what they want. Chelsea is 27, a grown woman by anyone’s standards. 

Of course she is free to wear what she wants, and it doesn’t determine her worth as a human or a mom, but for an “influencer” don’t you want to look nice at least SOME of the time for your casual days? I liked her outfit at the Eric Church concert- it was sexy and tight but it was a concert with her husband, the outfit was great for that occasion. As a fashionable gal I’d like to see her put forth more effort for her causal looks too. Aubree and the little ones always look so nice, I know she has it in her.

That being said- for myself day time dressy looks can be hard to pull off if it’s not for work. In the summer it’s easy because you can wear a sundress & a cardigan, but in the winter, sweater/pants gets boring.

edited to add: I went to the instastory and YES those jeans have a lot of rips! 1-2 distressed points isn’t my jam but okay, not gaping HOLES!!

9239A55D-35CC-4C75-8410-484E25490E34.png

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I cannot get behind the ripped jeans look. I know it’s “on trend” but to me that looks as if you are poor and just have to make due with the pants you have. There is no shame in being poor, but the fact that people spend MONEY to buy clothes with holes in them blows my mind. 

You and I are the same age (roughly) and I work in the corporate world, we are business casual but I do know some similarly situated women my age that have 1-2 pairs of these fashionable ripped jeans they wear on the weekends (errands or socializing). Occasionally they look “okay” without too many rips, but Chelsea takes it to the next level! I understand as a SAHM she’s going to have a different wardrobe than me, but she’s not a 17year old kid (for kids in HS and college as long as it’s clean, weather appropriate  and respectful- as in no mini skirts at funerals) they can do what they want. Chelsea is 27, a grown woman by anyone’s standards. 

Of course she is free to wear what she wants, and it doesn’t determine her worth as a human or a mom, but for an “influencer” don’t you want to look nice at least SOME of the time for your casual days? I liked her outfit at the Eric Church concert- it was sexy and tight but it was a concert with her husband, the outfit was great for that occasion. As a fashionable gal I’d like to see her put forth more effort for her causal looks too. Aubree and the little ones always look so nice, I know she has it in her.

That being said- for myself day time dressy looks can be hard to pull off if it’s not for work. In the summer it’s easy because you can wear a sundress & a cardigan, but in the winter, sweater/pants gets boring.

edited to add: I went to the instastory and YES those jeans have a lot of rips! 1-2 distressed points isn’t my jam but okay, not gaping HOLES!!

9239A55D-35CC-4C75-8410-484E25490E34.png

I LOVE YOU and I so deeply identify with every word you have typed here! I do love her hair, though. I think this haircut is a good change!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I LOVE YOU and I so deeply identify with every word you have typed here! I do love her hair, though. I think this haircut is a good change!

I do like her hair cut and color. I am a conservative dresser by nature- it’s not a body shame thing or a religious thing but a “me thing”, it also doesn’t help that I’m shaped like a fertility statue so things look “hoochie” on me they don’t on women with straighter figures. I think Chelsea has a nice body, but wears her althleisure clothing 2 sizes too big which makes her look sloppy. (Better than Kailyn who wears things two sizes too small!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I do like her hair cut and color. I am a conservative dresser by nature- it’s not a body shame thing or a religious thing but a “me thing”, it also doesn’t help that I’m shaped like a fertility statue so things look “hoochie” on me they don’t on women with straighter figures. I think Chelsea has a nice body, but wears her althleisure clothing 2 sizes too big which makes her look sloppy. (Better than Kailyn who wears things two sizes too small!)

Hahahaha agree about Chelsea and kailyn!!! I hear you, though. My boobs make everything look XXX, and I wish I worked at the playboy mansion or something, so I didn't have to worry about it. My life = wearing tons of camisoles under everything, and constantly pulling them up. Leisure dressing is so freeing, because you don't have to worry as much!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Good looking family! Her children look happy and taken care of 😊♥️

Chelsea has faults, but at least her kids seem genuinely happy and she enjoys her family. She doesn’t need or have a bunch of fake ass hanger oners like hulk, a psychopath abusive-child beating-dog killing huzzbin like jenelle, isn’t a scatterbrain pill poppin hick like Leah, or a useless botched slut like Brianna. So to me, with all her lame baby talk, her coooollllleeeee-uuuhhhh, and couch sitting she still winning. 

• Love 16