Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I am still scratching my head over Kail choosing to get pregnant on purpose, especially since she is contracted for that MTV cruise in just a few months.  Did she not give a fuck? Did she have an oopsie baby? 

Kail hid this pregnancy from the public just like she hid her first pregnancy. She went to great lengths to hide it even though she lived with the Riveras. Her comment to Janet was she felt embarrassed and she did not want people talking about her. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, CofCinci said:

There was mention of Kail taking methotrexate.  That's commonly prescribed for medication abortion and part of the DIY abortion plan.  You can find it at flea markets and bodegas if you look heard enough.  I wouldn't be surprised if Kail got a prescription or bootleg meds and induced "miscarriage."  Confided in Peach and then Peach told Javi.  

I had an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy, I was given a shot of methotrexate. This was a much-wanted pregnancy for me, as I had done in-vitro. Methotrexate is not just for abortions. 

• Love 9
(edited)
7 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

I had an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy, I was given a shot of methotrexate. This was a much-wanted pregnancy for me, as I had done in-vitro. Methotrexate is not just for abortions. 

Yes, methotrexate is very frequently given for ectopic pregnancies and miscarriages, in addition to or in lieu of a D&C. 

Btw I'm so sorry for your loss. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2

I don't believe for a minute that this pregnancy was planned.  Not for a millisecond.  It's an "oops" pregnancy, but Kail can't admit that because she has to be in control at all times.  It really screws up her future plans, which I don't think included another baby.  I think last summer/fall she was enjoying being free and having money and that she either forgot to use birth control or it failed, and then she tried to use the upcoming baby to make the guy she was boinking get more serious to make herself look better and in control, and he didn't go with it--hence fights and cut dreads.  Now she's just trying desperately (and not very successfully) to come up with a plausible cover story (for all but her leghumpers--they'd believe anything) for this.  

• Love 18
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I am still scratching my head over Kail choosing to get pregnant on purpose, especially since she is contracted for that MTV cruise in just a few months.  Did she not give a fuck? Did she have an oopsie baby? 

Kail hid this pregnancy from the public just like she hid her first pregnancy. She went to great lengths to hide it even though she lived with the Riveras. Her comment to Janet was she felt embarrassed and she did not want people talking about her. 

Do y'all remember her hiding when she's was pregnant with Lincoln too? Every picture she would keep her purse in front of her. She refused to say she was pregnant even when that baby shower picture came out with her in a flower crown and her friends rubbing her belly.  Her excuse was that she wanted to announce it when she wanted to.  ?

2 minutes ago, saratothej said:

WTF is a sizzle? Unless that's an actual industry term, shut up Kail. 

I had to google it.  It is a term for a short fast paced reel. Something like that.  

• Love 5

I wonder if Kail went She-Hulk on Chris because he asked her to get an abortion? I think he wanted sex and free vacations, not to play house and fatherhood.  I can see him telling her he doesn't want to be involved with her or the child and she subsequently losing her shit and attacking him.

• Love 14
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

A sizzle is a demo/promo reel.

Omg, do not want to see. 

Oh, I know what it meant. So Cal resident here. I was implying that she was now using television industry terms. She is just showing off per usual. Her followers wouldn't know what it means. It is her persistent need to make herself look so damn special, above everyone else.

Do y'all remember her hiding when she's was pregnant with Lincoln too? Every picture she would keep her purse in front of her. She refused to say she was pregnant even when that baby shower picture came out with her in a flower crown and her friends rubbing her belly.  Her excuse was that she wanted to announce it when she wanted to.

I had forgotten about her doing that.

I wonder if Kail went She-Hulk on Chris because he asked her to get an abortion?

Or because he told her, her front door is a revolving door of guys going in and out and who knows who the father could be.

Someone should tell her not to fly due to cabin pressure.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Just rewatched 16 and preggers, and man, Kail has changed and I agree with the posters here who've said she's turning into Suzy. Slowly, but surely. It's really sad, and I honestly think Kail would benefit from rewatching those eps too. Kail was so hurt by her mom obviously choosing her boyfriends over her and now Kails starting to do the same thing. How long before she tells Isaac "absence makes the heart grow fonder"? I give it another 5 years.

It's a hard pattern to break and the statistics of teen moms are what they are for a reason. It's interesting that Kail was so embarrassed and ashamed in her ep about having a child at 16. It's certainly what's behind all the lies now. I think deep down, she's ashamed as hell and HAS to know how bad it looks to have cheated on her deployed husband.

• Love 16
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I can't imagine it was on purpose, given that she had the cruise coming up, had just had lipo earlier that year AND (most importantly) the father, if you remember, wants NOTHING to do with MTV/cameras/fame, which would be extremely hard to do if you choose to have a child with someone whose job is being filmed for a reality show on MTV. & sources close to Kailyn have said that it's "unclear" how involved the father of the baby will be in the kid's life, which leads me to believe they're not together anymore. 

• Love 9
On 2/27/2017 at 5:03 PM, druzy said:

This makes sense. I noticed how the producer seemed a bit emotionally involved when he ran back into Kail's house and told her that Javi said she was crying and he wanted to know if it was true.

I don't think it's him. I could be wrong but I just don't think so. I think it's the dude whose faced was blurred out on camera a few episodes back, when Javi came over and caught them together. & I think that's the same dude who she debuted on snapchat a few months ago. This dude: 

kl.png

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I don't think it's him. I could be wrong but I just don't think so. I think it's the dude whose faced was blurred out on camera a few episodes back, when Javi came over and caught them together. & I think that's the same dude who she debuted on snapchat a few months ago. This dude: 

kl.png

Yep. She posted these the night Javi posted his date with Cassie. Nov/Dec Baby Daddy i. My opinion is Chris. It's the only one on twitter she hasn't denied. 

IMG_9941.PNG

IMG_9942.PNG

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Fosca said:

I don't believe for a minute that this pregnancy was planned.  Not for a millisecond.  It's an "oops" pregnancy, but Kail can't admit that because she has to be in control at all times.  It really screws up her future plans, which I don't think included another baby.  I think last summer/fall she was enjoying being free and having money and that she either forgot to use birth control or it failed, and then she tried to use the upcoming baby to make the guy she was boinking get more serious to make herself look better and in control, and he didn't go with it--hence fights and cut dreads.  Now she's just trying desperately (and not very successfully) to come up with a plausible cover story (for all but her leghumpers--they'd believe anything) for this.  

I agree 100%. She had all that surgery. Loved going on vacations. Had her lofty hosting/journalist ambitions. A baby would screw all that up. I think it was an accident, but she'll never admit it. 

• Love 12
On 2/26/2017 at 4:54 PM, Mkay said:

Why does she think this type of stuff is ok to retweet? 

IMG_9909.PNG

I actually don't see the big deal in retweeting that, it's evidently how she feels. "N****" is different from the other N word and not considered offensive. 

(edited)
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I wonder if Kail went She-Hulk on Chris because he asked her to get an abortion? I think he wanted sex and free vacations, not to play house and fatherhood.  I can see him telling her he doesn't want to be involved with her or the child and she subsequently losing her shit and attacking him.

I kind of hope that is the case. As awful as it sounds, I'd just looooove to watch someone even more selfish and opportunistic than she is give her a taste of her own medicine. 

(I'm not saying Chris is that way, I have no clue, but I hope he is). 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Fosca said:

I don't believe for a minute that this pregnancy was planned.  Not for a millisecond.  It's an "oops" pregnancy, but Kail can't admit that because she has to be in control at all times.  It really screws up her future plans, which I don't think included another baby.

I agree that this pregnancy wasn't planned, but I can't really understand why she would've kept it unless she had ulterior motives. Either she is hoping to prolong TM2 and earn a little more cash or she thought it would keep they daddy around, with her there is always a self-serving reason. My guess is a combination of both of those. She was probably thinking baby daddy #3, whoever he is, was enamored enough with her and her fame/money that he would drop everything to play daddy to all her kids and be her stooge. I'll bet she was planning on baby daddy 3 and maybe his whole family managing the kids/house while she established her high-flying "career", went on more vacations alone, and sexted other people. She wants to play independent single woman while she has someone in her back pocket to pick up her slack at home, and being a single mom for the third time was not in her plans, I'll wager.

I even wonder if there is a small possibility that Kail caught legitimate feelings/was in serious lust/was dickmatized by the baby daddy. Maybe that is another reason she has decided to keep that baby, she might've thought the guy felt the same way or at least would feel obligated to stick around. I must be an evil, evil bitch but part of me hopes that was really the scenario, just because it would be karma biting her right in the ass and showing her how Jo/Jordan/Javi felt.

• Love 11
(edited)
23 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Ok, now whose arm is that in the picture with the dog? That doesn't look like a black person's arm to me. Either white w/ a tan or some type of Latino/Hispanic. I'm so damn confused. 

under certain lighting, black can easily look hispanic. especially since Chris looks like he's not super dark. 

EDIT: i know this bc i've dated my fair share of black dudes and taken many pictures of my ex's hand when petting the dog

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 3

Ok, yes. I went back and looked at the pic of his arm with the scratches when he's holding his cut off dreads. Definitely could be his arm.  Also, why the hell am I obsessing over an arm? I really need to quit this site!!

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I even wonder if there is a small possibility that Kail caught legitimate feelings/was in serious lust/was dickmatized by the baby daddy. Maybe that is another reason she has decided to keep that baby, she might've thought the guy felt the same way or at least would feel obligated to stick around. I must be an evil, evil bitch but part of me hopes that was really the scenario, just because it would be karma biting her right in the ass and showing her how Jo/Jordan/Javi felt.

Haha I never realized she had a thing for guys with "J" names-are we sure JC isn't a top contender? 

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, BXD said:

Haha I never realized she had a thing for guys with "J" names-are we sure JC isn't a top contender? 

I was thinking that as I typed it. Maybe we need to start looking at her closest male friends on her social media and look for J names to add to the potential baby daddy pile.

• Love 5

How does she know this dude, btw? Did she meet him at school? 

is this dude wanted by the police/feds or something? LOL. for real, I sense this dude must really value his privacy, given that he doesn't wanna let MTV film him even though I'm sure they offered him some $. Or maybe he comes from $ and so he doesn't need it? 

It is interesting that, after all this time, he still refuses to let MTV film him. 

• Love 1
Just now, SheTalksShit said:

How does she know this dude, btw? Did she meet him at school? 

is this dude wanted by the police/feds or something? LOL. for real, I sense this dude must really value his privacy, given that he doesn't wanna let MTV film him even though I'm sure they offered him some $. Or maybe he comes from $ and so he doesn't need it? 

It is interesting that, after all this time, he still refuses to let MTV film him. 

Maybe he has a wife/girlfriend? 

(I kinda doubt it though due to how he was all over her snapchat - but maybe the wife/gf doesn't snap chat?)

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Ok, now whose arm is that in the picture with the dog? That doesn't look like a black person's arm to me. Either white w/ a tan or some type of Latino/Hispanic. I'm so damn confused. 

I am black and my arm is lighter than the guy in the picture. 

8 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

This dude must have some Hispanic in him, though, with the last name Lopez. My guess is he's got at least some Dominican or Puerto Rican in him. 

He could be black Latino seeing how Latino is not a race. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Maybe he has a wife/girlfriend? 

(I kinda doubt it though due to how he was all over her snapchat - but maybe the wife/gf doesn't snap chat?)

Oooh you're right, could be!

Or maybe he's involved in/has been involved in things in the past where he's afraid people will recognize him...

Either way, I think he's hiding something! 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I even wonder if there is a small possibility that Kail caught legitimate feelings/was in serious lust/was dickmatized by the baby daddy. 

I cannot foresee a time when I stop loving the word "dickmatized."

• Love 9
3 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

kl.png

OMG that looks just like a digital watch my dad had in the 70's!  Are they making those fitbit things to look like 40yr old Armitron drug store watches?  

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, BXD said:

I just have to share because you brought it up, but when I was 17 I went to this old lady who was kind of "psychic."  She didn't advertise, only took donations of any amount, because of her church found out they would kick her out.  :( she was 70 or older.  Anyway, I forget the way I asked the question but it had to do with who I would end up with in life. Her reply was that the letter J would be very significant in my life. I remembered but kept it in the back of my head.  Fast forward many yrs when I remembered and it almost knocked me off my feet when I remembered her words to me. Only bad one boyfriend whose name did not start with an A.  My husband goes by Cory. His legal name is Joseph!! Ahhhh!!

2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

This dude must have some Hispanic in him, though, with the last name Lopez. My guess is he's got at least some Dominican or Puerto Rican in him. 

Yep. A few days ago I mentioned he has family who lives in Puerto Rico. Anyone want to guess where Kail got the idea to go there last summer? My guess is Chris.   

According to his Facebook, he goes to the same college as her. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yep. A few days ago I mentioned he has family who lives in Puerto Rico. Anyone want to guess where Kail got the idea to go there last summer? My guess is Chris.   

According to his Facebook, he goes to the same college as her. 

nice :) thanks for the info. 

Any idea why he won't let MTV film him?? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, saratothej said:

Looks like an African American arm to me. Darker skin looks very different in different lighting. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

MTV has a habit of editing out African-American boyfriends....

they didn't edit out Kieffer (although he's apparently Jamaican and Irish, not African-American). 

TR Dues...I'm not sure if Leah didn't want him to be filmed or if TR Dues didn't wanna be on camera. He made his Twitter private, etc. but he did talk to RadarOnline here and there, so...it's unclear. 

In the case of Chris Lopez, though, I think MTV would love to film him, it's HIM who doesn't wanna be filmed...for reasons that are unclear. I get how someone could value their privacy, for sure, I think a lot of the boyfriends are initially like that. but usually, a little MTV money can quickly ease those concerns lol. it seems MTV usually does a pretty good job of coaxing the camera-shy into being filmed. Initially, David (Jenelle's bf) didn't wanna be filmed, but after several weeks, MTV finally talked him into it. Even guys like Cole, who you can tell is really shy probably doesn't particularly love having cameras a camera in his face, tolerates it bc the money is good. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Chris doesn't want the world to know he is a stupid ass who chose to stay with someone who is abusive and looks like THAT.

For all we know, Kail may be ashamed of him for some reason or there is something about him that she doesn't want us to know and she is demanding MTV not film him. There were some articles about Kail demanding MTV not film certain situations and there was mention of strike by Kail. lol  It had a lot to do with Javi and certain scenes, but I am sure there were other demands and it had to do with the guy.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/01/kailyn-lowry-is-she-quitting-teen-mom-2/

I feel for Karl's baby. If the guy doesn't want anything to do with his baby, this child will be at a huge disadvantage with Karl as its only parent. Not to mention this kid will be seeing his/her siblings having their fathers in their lives while he/she only has the Hulk.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
On 2/28/2017 at 8:31 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I don't know, I believe Kailyn when she says Javi blamed her for the miscarriage. (Although she's a lying liar who lies). Javi is very chauvinistic, and wants a "little woman at home", those type of cultural attitudes often blame the woman SOLEY if there's anything wrong with conceiving, a pregnancy, or the children (a disability or a delay). Intellectually Javi may know that his attitude wasn't right BUT he was resentful of Kailyn for a lot of other reasons and thus acted like a dick after her miscarriage.  I think then Kailyn "sought comfort" (PLEASE) in the arms of another man and hid it from Javi cause she was half out the door anyway. Those are my instincts. 

I think Javi loved the idea of settling down and having a family and being a father. And it wasn't a "fake family man" thing w/him, you could tell he really loved this - he was coaching Isaac's sports teams, very involved w/Lincoln, always wanting to see him, etc. He loved it all so much that, I think, he was willing to overlook pretty much everything Kail said/did wrong to him, so long as it didn't involve her straying. His wife and kids were everything to him and he looked forward to adding to the family. When that happened and then there was a miscarriage, I think Javi was disappointed and he probably did, to an extent, take it out on Kail. That was definitely wrong of him, but I think he's tolerated a LOT of wrongs from Kail over the years and forgave her. Kail was quick to run after one wrong thing Javi did, even after he apologized and seemed genuinely remorseful. My point being, it seems Javi gave Kail a lot more leeway to fuck up than she gave him. 

• Love 19

Kail mentioned on twitter that she is not in a relationship or no longer with baby daddy. (I can't remember exactly how she worded it) Maybe since they are broken up and she beat him he doesn't want any part of her show.  

I'd be hiding my face and name, too. Hahaha

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail mentioned on twitter that she is not in a relationship or no longer with baby daddy. (I can't remember exactly how she worded it) Maybe since they are broken up and she beat him he doesn't want any part of her show.  

I'd be hiding my face and name, too. Hahaha

very true lol BUT when MTV cameras came after Javi caught them in the house together, it was way before all that. So it seems to me that he has never wanted anything to do w/MTV. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

very true lol BUT when MTV cameras came after Javi caught them in the house together, it was way before all that. So it seems to me that he has never wanted anything to do w/MTV. 

He could have demanded back then that MTV blur out his face from the future airings if he declined to sign a waiver and agreed to let his face be shown. MTV needs to get approval from the people whose faces appear on their show such as friends of the cast members as well as when they film at restaurants and other public places. It is why you sometimes see the cast members eating somewhere where there are no people around or their faces are blurred.

• Love 2

We here at PTV know the fuller story of Kail's relationship with Javi, because posters keep abreast of the social media posts and tabloid articles. But, if you only watch the show, Chris was having an affair with a woman married to a man who was currently deployed to Qatar. He is trying to get his videography and photography business off the ground, and what little MTV would have paid for his appeareance wouldn't have been worth the backlash to his reputation. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

He could have demanded back then that MTV blur out his face from the future airings if he declined to sign a waiver and agreed to let his face be shown. MTV needs to get approval from the people whose faces appear on their show such as friends of the cast members as well as when they film at restaurants and other public places. It is why you sometimes see the cast members eating somewhere where there are no people around or their faces are blurred.

truuuue, but he also covered his face in all those snapchats w/Kail. IDK. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe he, too, was married or had someone else he was seeing but they were going through their issues, but then they ended up working it out and he ended up getting back w/her...so he definitely didn't want the kid and didn't want his face on camera bc he didn't want her to know. 

i can't help but think (and hope, really) that Kail has finally met her match in terms of a selfish opportunist who is all about himself. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

We here at PTV know the fuller story of Kail's relationship with Javi, because posters keep abreast of the social media posts and tabloid articles. But, if you only watch the show, Chris was having an affair with a woman married to a man who was currently deployed to Qatar. He is trying to get his videography and photography business off the ground, and what little MTV would have paid for his appeareance wouldn't have been worth the backlash to his reputation. 

maaaybe, i guess i could see how he'd fear that. i guess it just doesn't add up to me that a man THAT cautious and concerned w/his future would also manage to accidentally impregnate an MTV reality star. lol. but i guess you never know, most men aren't exactly rational when it comes to sex...

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I think Javi loved the idea of settling down and having a family and being a father. And it wasn't a "fake family man" thing w/him, you could tell he really loved this - he was coaching Isaac's sports teams, very involved w/Lincoln, always wanting to see him, etc. He loved it all so much that, I think, he was willing to overlook pretty much everything Kail said/did wrong to him, so long as it didn't involve her straying. His wife and kids were everything to him and he looked forward to adding to the family. When that happened and then there was a miscarriage, I think Javi was disappointed and he probably did, to an extent, take it out on Kail. That was definitely wrong of him, but I think he's tolerated a LOT of wrongs from Kail over the years and forgave her. Kail was quick to run after one wrong thing Javi did, even after he apologized and seemed genuinely remorseful. My point being, it seems Javi gave Kail a lot more leeway to fuck up than she gave him. 

THIS. I had a similar opinion but you've expressed it much better then I could. I think Javi is really an family oriented person and had no regrets starting a family young. I know we jonesed on him, and rightly so, a few weeks back about his whole "Empire" comment but I do think the knuckle-head was very sincere. He's that rare breed that was totally fulfilled by settling down as early as possible into family life. The problem is, he took Kail at face value that she was too and wore rose-colored glasses throughout most of their marriage. My guess is that his later negativity towards her career ambitions and not wanting to have more kids had more to do with him knowing, deep down, that she was pulling away from him and the relationship. He handled it poorly and he definitely needs to grow up a lot before he attempts the family thing with another girl, but I don't know that he is a misogynist. Not like my top TM2 chauvinist Germy.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, Christina said:

Definitely. Although to be fair, who knows what story she told him. He may be in the wrong too but I wouldn't be surprised if she told him they were already fully separated. 

• Love 2