Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@Mkay when did the assault supposedly happen? How does it fit in the timeline of Karl's shitty life?

It happened at the time that is stamped on his twitter in those pictures. According to the people who screen captured it, before he made his account private, he talked openly about Kail and their relationship. When he posted this and people started to talk crap about her, he went private.  But they also said he talked crap about her, too. Just couldn't handle it when other people did, apparently. These screen shots came from the people who followed and interacted with him on twitter. I got the screen shot the day he went private, which is after he cut his dreads. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

Chris Lopez is Chris from twitter. 

IMG_9890.PNG

Chris Lopez is Chris from twitter. 

2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

January 1, 2017 is when Chris Lopez claims Kail assaulted him. The cut dreads and cuts on the hand photos are what he posted.

Thanks Mkay.

You're welcome. My memory is awful and I couldn't remember the date in there. 

• Love 3

Kail's timeline is more screwy than Yolanda Foster's (RHoBH). lol I cannot figure it out. Not yet at least. I put together a timeline of Yolanda's life in 2013 for the RHoBH thread when she was claiming to be too ill and "in bed for months" yet, I found how much time she actually spent traveling and popping up at various awards shows and other places.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

Interesting. So why would the baby daddy not be part of the show? I highly doubt it's because a 21 year-old college guy feels it's against his moral code. After all, he banged a reality star, and not a very appealing one at that. So either he completely dipped out and Kail's trying her best to avoid admitting she got played or someone else with an incentive to remain private is the real father. Did Chris actually say the kid is his or was that screen caption posted by someone else? Nothing about this makes sense.

• Love 10

I think kail knows who the dad is she's jut trying to see who will pay her the most for an exclusive. 

I also do judge the fuck out of her for getting pregnant again. Statistically her kids are more at risk for a host of negative outcome and their risk level for childhood abuse will increase along with the number of non biologically related faux daddy figures she parades in and out of their lives. It is one thing to be a naive teenager it's another thing to be a willfully selfish bitch. I was going to say willfully ignorant but she's not ignorant she's already seen what her boys have gone through she just doesn't give a shit. Also in that article she says didn't have time to tell javi about pregnancy - but this bitch wants us to all think she puts her kids first. She's a joke. Can you imagine the level of annomosity that move was calculated to cause with her co parent? shes horrid in a million way she got lucky that jo matured to level he has. Let see if javi does as well. Her luck may well run out completely with father number three whoever he turns out to be.

• Love 19
39 minutes ago, dabronx said:

I think kail knows who the dad is she's jut trying to see who will pay her the most for an exclusive. 

I also do judge the fuck out of her for getting pregnant again. Statistically her kids are more at risk for a host of negative outcome and their risk level for childhood abuse will increase along with the number of non biologically related faux daddy figures she parades in and out of their lives. It is one thing to be a naive teenager it's another thing to be a willfully selfish bitch. I was going to say willfully ignorant but she's not ignorant she's already seen what her boys have gone through she just doesn't give a shit. Also in that article she says didn't have time to tell javi about pregnancy - but this bitch wants us to all think she puts her kids first. She's a joke. Can you imagine the level of annomosity that move was calculated to cause with her co parent? shes horrid in a million way she got lucky that jo matured to level he has. Let see if javi does as well. Her luck may well run out completely with father number three whoever he turns out to be.

I agree with you 100%. Kailyn knows who the father is she's just playing coy, and this move was not in the best interest of her two living breathing children who need stability right now. And like WHY?!!!!!!

Abuse can happen to anyone, and I am NOT blaming anyone but the perpetrator for abuse against another, but it boils my fucking blood how these women bring men (and women) around their children without even a HINT of introspection or thought as to their character. The only Moms from the franchise that would think about that would be Maci and Chelsea (I would also say Catelynn should she and Tyler break up- she's a dipshit in a lot of ways but I think she'd think of Novalee's safety). I have no problem with Kailyn meeting her need for partnered sex with a consenting adult when she didn't have her boys with her, but fucking random dudes bareback puts you at risk for a lot more than pregnancy, and she's got two little ones depending on her. 

Like Jenelle just leaving Kaiser with UBT's family- does she even know them? Is that safe for Kaiser?! 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, dabronx said:

In a tweet I didn't save she mentioned someone already outed him.  Then this happened earlier. 

IMG_9899.PNG

IMG_9900.PNG

IMG_9898.PNG

IMG_9901.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

Only her innocent kids involved in this keep me from smugly loving her shitty predicament. She acts like she is the shit with her fancy cars, vacations, private school for Isaac. 

What she really is, though, is someone who has been knocked up three different times by 3 different men by age 25/26? Yeah .... that right there is gonna fit in well with the Junior League.

Vee totally sees through her shit. I am sure this bitch thinks she should control the lives of 3 men because she is the mom and thinks she is the boss of all 3 of them. These guys will forever be tied together because she thinks she has the upper hand because they are all siblings. 

SMDH

• Love 7

Kail jumping out of a plane and supposedly putting herself in danger is nothing compared to the amount of unprotected sex she has been engaged in. The danger of unprotected sex not only affects her, it affects her children. Bringing another child into her life is bad enough. God help her if she acquires any sexually-related health issues.

Before it gets pointed out, I have mentioned the same thing when others have not been careful such as Adumb.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

Wow. They both love the word "hustler". Match made in heaven. 

I think it's quite possible Kail doesn't know. She might be waiting til the birth to determine the father. Why find out the gender and pick a name if you aren't even sure who gets to help you name the baby? 

I know she appears to be saying it's Chris, but this chick is shady as fuck, so who knows what to believe. Watch her being telling Chris he's the father, then the baby comes out white. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Wow. They both love the word "hustler". Match made in heaven. 

I think it's quite possible Kail doesn't know. She might be waiting til the birth to determine the father. Why find out the gender and pick a name if you aren't even sure who gets to help you name the baby? 

I know she appears to be saying it's Chris, but this chick is shady as fuck, so who knows what to believe. Watch her being telling Chris he's the father, then the baby comes out white. 

Thank you!  I've been thinking this all along.  She really lucked out with her 'wait until the baby is born to find out if it's a boy or a girl' thing.  I'm sure she still feels that way and that's cool, I couldn't do it with any of my pregnancies.  BUT this time?  Yeah, she's waiting to see the color of this baby's skin.  Which really seems like there are only two contenders for "daddy".  (White guy in a mid-life crisis or "only one" black guy she's sleeping with, per her Twitter post)  

Way to go Kail.  You 'out Jennelle'd Jenelle'.  At least she knew she was either pregnant with her boyfriend's baby or still registering pregnant with her ex's aborted baby.  That takes some damn talent...

• Love 10

Wellll....there was the one time Jenelle wasn't sure if the positive pregnancy hormones were from the previous dude's aborted baby or if Nathan had just got her pregnant. I'd say they're both still in the race. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Wellll....there was the one time Jenelle wasn't sure if the positive pregnancy hormones were from the previous dude's aborted baby or if Nathan had just got her pregnant. I'd say they're both still in the race. 

To quote John Mayer: "Fathers, be good to your daughters."

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That was Courtland, right? The previous possible dad?

I don't know, I could buy that Chris or some other college kid wouldn't want to be part of the dog and pony show. He sees what happens when you do and most of it isn't good. Even an attention seeker wouldn't necessarily want this MTV crap. 

Who knows though. 

26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Right, that's what I was referring to.  Jenelle knew those two options and just put it all out there, cameras and all.  But Kail seems to have gotten herself stuck in 40 weeks of 'oh shit' and trying to cover it up with "I meant to do that!".  

Next thing you know, Kail's gonna be screaming "leave me aloooooone!".  

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't know, I could buy that Chris or some other college kid wouldn't want to be part of the dog and pony show. He sees what happens when you do and most of it isn't good. Even an attention seeker wouldn't necessarily want this MTV crap. 

Who knows though. 

I feel like anyone who did not want to be a part of the dog and pony show would *not* start dating Kail in the first place.  Dude had fair warning that her social media posts ensures her business is public even after the MTV cameras are done rolling. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I feel like anyone who did not want to be a part of the dog and pony show would *not* start dating Kail in the first place.  Dude had fair warning that her social media posts ensures her business is public even after the MTV cameras are done rolling. 

I agree. Any college kid attracted to Kailyn would enjoy being part of the TM2 drama. My guess is that the guy is a random who doesn't want Kailyn around any more, or married/attached to another partner and isn't leaving them. 

• Love 4

I don't know, I could see how you could sleep with somebody but not want to get involved with all of that mess. If you know her from school you likely don't just think of her entirely as TM2 girl. She's just a classmate you're banging like any other college hookup. 

What doesn't make sense is the unprotected sex though, unless he's truly just an idiot who thought "condoms don't feel good, whatever." In my experience with college dating, very few people are that stupid anymore, actually. Which makes me think Chris is not the likeliest father, though there's a chance. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Yes, good ol Coatland. The one she actually married. Oh, and she had the abortion because, "It wouldn't be fair to Jace to have another baby when I don't have custody of him yet". Bahahaha, explain Endtable and Kaiser Roll then. EXPLAIN THIS SHIT! 

What she really meant was "This is guy is sooo gone, there's no point in having a trap baby". 

The difference between Kail and Jenelle, IMO, is that Jenelle doesn't really seem to care about being trashy on TV. She's been the trashiest mom from the start. Kail, for awhile, had some of us rooting for her. She appeared to be getting her shit together and trying to do right by her son. Even after she married Javi for the benefits, I still thought maybe she was a semi-decent person. I mean, not everyone marries for love. But she has just gotten worse and worse as the years have gone by. With Jenelle, I never expected any better. And I don't think she does either. She can play house sometimes, but deep down she knows who she is. 

Kail likes to put on airs. She has really tried to cultivate this image over the past few years of this stable, suburban soccer mom. She was married. She had the nice house that Pinterest through up on. She went on vacations and drove nice cars. SHE'S not the kind of girl to have an "oh shit" baby out of nowhere. Except, she really is. And she's trying desperately not to lose the facade. We at PTV have known for a long time who she is. But the legion of followers are a lot more naive. So she's trying to spin this, as quickly as she can, into something good. She's apparently more worried about what her fans think than her own children. I wonder what she told THEM. If she even has.

I couldn't agree more. Kailyn wants the APPEARANCE of a stable middle class heteronormative lifestyle but doesn't want to put in the emotional work and sacrifice to make that happen (simple things like co-parenting together etc). That was one of the reasons she was attracted to Jo- his loving family. And I understand her wanting something for her boys she didn't have growing up but she's too petty and self centered to make that happen. 

I personally have no problem with inter-racial relationships. Love who you want, be attracted to who you are and be HAPPY, make gorgeous babies.  Based on Kailyn's behavior though I don't think she dates men of color because she's attracted to them, or thinks they are more attracted to her, or more accepting of her past/being a single mom (normal reasons), I think she dates men of color so that she can hold her "whiteness" over them and feel superior- it might not even be a conscious thing but that's my opinion. The same way a lot of racist white men will date/sleep with women of color on the side because they think white women are "too demanding", "gold diggers" etc where as WOC will just be happy for a warm penis. You see it less the other way around but it happens. 

We did have hopes for Kailyn. I think TM2 money and fame went to her head in a bad way. Had it never happened she probably would've finished school by now, she and Javi would probably be divorcing but I think she'd be more grounded. And I doubt she would be having a 3rd child. 

I'm thinking of sweet Issac and Lincoln. I do know they have extended families that love them a lot and that's important. 

• Love 16
56 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Right, that's what I was referring to.  Jenelle knew those two options and just put it all out there, cameras and all.  But Kail seems to have gotten herself stuck in 40 weeks of 'oh shit' and trying to cover it up with "I meant to do that!".  

Next thing you know, Kail's gonna be screaming "leave me aloooooone!".  

I wish someone would tweet her a gif of Barbara saying "So, ya gonna get your tubes tied?"

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I couldn't agree more. Kailyn wants the  personally have no problem with inter-racial relationships. Love who you want, be attracted to who you are and be HAPPY, make gorgeous babies.  Based on Kailyn's behavior though I don't think she dates men of color because she's attracted to them, or thinks they are more attracted to her, or more accepting of her past/being a single mom (normal reasons), I think she dates men of color so that she can hold her "whiteness" over them and feel superior- it might not even be a conscious thing but that's my opinion. The same way a lot of racist white men will date/sleep with women of color on the side because they think white women are "too demanding", "gold diggers" etc where as WOC will just be happy for a warm penis. You see it less the other way around but it happens. 

You've succinctly put into words exactly how I feel about Kail and her relationships with MoC. I've always gotten a vibe from her that she feels as if she is a prize, a blonde haired blue eyed white girl "graced with a vagina" as Nathan would say (tangent but Kail and Nathan look ALOT alike) who is kind enough to share it with these non-white men. I think this is part of the reason I she originally couldn't stand Vee. I also got the vibe from Javi that he's somewhat self-hating, and pursued Kail with a passion because she's white. I highly doubt he would pursue a multiracial Latina with a kid the same way he pursued Kail, and he certainly would not have stayed married to one who physically assaulted him on national TV like he did with Kail. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

Thank you!  I've been thinking this all along.  She really lucked out with her 'wait until the baby is born to find out if it's a boy or a girl' thing.  I'm sure she still feels that way and that's cool, I couldn't do it with any of my pregnancies.  BUT this time?  Yeah, she's waiting to see the color of this baby's skin.  Which really seems like there are only two contenders for "daddy".  (White guy in a mid-life crisis or "only one" black guy she's sleeping with, per her Twitter post)  

I don't see anything shady with it because she didn't find out the sex with Isaac or Lincoln either. 

I can absolutely see Chris as being the father, no doubt. Reason being, look how clueless he apparently was to her abuse. His own mother had to point out that she already knew just by watching the show.  He had been hanging around with her for a yr or more and he didn't know?! He has to be not so smart in that way. The people who were friends with him on twitter say that he is very foul mouthed and have no nice things to say about him. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

I don't have an issue with people who marry for reasons other than love, as long as they are honest with the person they marry, they are honest with the children,and those same children are not being coaxed and forced to call that step-parent "daddy" while the ex-bio parent is not being alienated from the child. What Kail did was straight-up lie to her child about her "love" for Javi. She led poor Isaac to believe they were a family and did so right up until the last second when Javi returned from overseas.

Kail did not have time to talk to her sons the same way she did not have time to talk to Javi.  She puts the people that matter on the back-burner while bringing random dicks to the forefront.

Who is the guy in the photo helping Kail painting her house?

• Love 6

Kail you idiot. You are waiting to find out your child's SEX after you give birth. It is not GENDER. Know the difference. MTV is no better with their guide info for the next episode as they use gender instead of sex.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Kail likes to put on airs. She has really tried to cultivate this image over the past few years of this stable, suburban soccer mom. She was married. She had the nice house that Pinterest through up on. She went on vacations and drove nice cars. SHE'S not the kind of girl to have an "oh shit" baby out of nowhere. Except, she really is. And she's trying desperately not to lose the facade. We at PTV have known for a long time who she is. But the legion of followers are a lot more naive. So she's trying to spin this, as quickly as she can, into something good. She's apparently more worried about what her fans think than her own children. I wonder what she told THEM. If she even has.

Yes, this.  Isn't she one of the ones always making a crack about Farrah and the porn?

And I've got no love for Farrah. I think she's also got a rotten personality and a beyond screwed up relationship with her parents and even Soph-eeeeee-a. But at least Farrah has had the sense to 1. not get pregnant again and 2. she's not had a revolving door of men in her kid's life. Seems Simon's been in a couple of years but that seems to mostly be it.  That poor guy she duped into being her boyfriend earlier - I'm not sure he had much to do with her.

And the unmitigated ego and pride. Her whole "I meant to get pregnant before I was divorced from my deployed husband while my young sons are struggling with the divorce" is just too much.

Again, Vee has her number. Jo doesn't want to rock the boat because he knows that Kail will make his life a living hell if she can. The more kids she has, though, I think the less control she'll have. She tells Javi the boys need to be together on Christmas. Doesn't Isaac need to be with his sister, too?  I'm guessing Javi will have more kids one day and won't Lincoln need to be with his siblings on his dad's side, too?   She's gonna be juggling all 3 kids of hers on the holidays with different dads, etc.  I cannot wait for her to get her comeuppance.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail you idiot. You are waiting to find out your child's SEX after you give birth. It is not GENDER. Know the difference. MTV is no better with their guide info for the next episode as they use gender instead of sex.

Thank you!  This annoys me to no end!

• Love 5

I've always said Kail is trash. I didn't think I could be more disgusted with her but what the eff? Her whole life seems to be centered around an "I had a shit upbringing so that means I can do whatever I want, whenever I want and as long as I don't feel like it's a terrible thing to do to my kids or anyone else, it's just a-okay." Trash. She is a serious train wreck here. A self-centered pig that takes what she can and then throws people away. 

Going back to the bloody hand and dreads for a minute: what exactly happened there? I'm not understanding what having a brawl with Kail has to do with a person cutting off their dreads. I thought when I first saw the picture and bloody hand that maybe she cut them off in a fit of rage after a night of drinking or something. So he got in a fight with her, his hand was cut and he decided to cut off his dreads? Is that what happened?

Oh, and if I didn't say it loud enough earlier: Kail is TRASH.

Edited by configdotsys
fixed a typo
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I've always said Kail is trash. I didn't think I could be more disgusted with her but what the eff? Her whole life seemed to be centered around an "I had a shit upbringing so that means I can do whatever I want, whenever I want and as long as I don't feel like it's a terrible thing to do to my kids or anyone else, it's just a-okay." Trash. She is a serious train wreck here. A self-centered pig that takes what she can and then throws people away. 

Going back to the bloody hand and dreads for a minute: what exactly happened there? I'm not understanding what having a brawl with Kail has to do with a person cutting off their dreads. I thought when I first saw the picture and bloody hand that maybe she cut them off in a fit of rage after a night of drinking or something. So he got in a fight with her, his hand was cut and he decided to cut off his dreads? Is that what happened?

Oh, and if I didn't say it loud enough earlier: Kail is TRASH.

It was my understanding that Kailyn attacked him, and started cutting his dreads off, in the shock he got cut and had to finish cutting them so he wouldn't look insane. 

• Love 5