Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It's interesting that the father is out of the picture and not claiming Kail or the baby. If it were Chris, you'd think a young, dumb college kid would be tickled pink to land a 300k a year sugar mama and a gig on a popular TV show. It wouldn't surprise me if the father was a married man. Maybe he's military just like Javi and could get into trouble for having an affair. Either way, something shady is going on.

My bet is producer for some reason. 

• Love 8

I'm not going to shame her for having three children with three different men because it's 2017 and the definition of family is no longer nuclear; however, I will shame her because she's creating a new life without thinking much about the needs of her two other sons.  

She pulls people in and out of their lives without giving them any time to adjust to the changes.  We are watching Isaac struggle with some very heavy concepts.  It broke my heart to watch him realize why he doesn't get a room at Javi's apartment - to the point where I'm shaming myself for watching this show.  Kail most likely tried to insert #3 into Isaac and Lincoln's lives just as she did with Javi 4/5 years ago.  That's not good for the kids at all. Now, she's pregnant again? I'm a mother myself and I understand the desire for more children -- but if she could have waited and worked on herself while focusing on her children (instead of her fucking "brand"), the outcomes for all her children would be greater.  Dad #3 doesn't want to be in her life and this drama will now unfold in front of three children.  It's sick. I don't know if I can watch knowing that people are profiting off the pain and confusion of these sweet kids. 

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I thought Chris was the guy with the chopped dreads, sent her flowers, and was the guy that someone tweeted to suggesting he spell out PUTA on her bed in rose petals as it meant "beautiful" in spanish (oh, how I wish that would have happened).

The only thing I know about her current situation is someone posted a twitter exchange from a few weeks back where someone commented that all Kail wants to do is bone black guys, and Kail responds that she is just boning one black guy. I took that to mean Kail is in an exclusive relationship and I thought Chris was the boyfriend.

Maybe he wants to keep it kind of private? Or she does?

12 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Kail is becoming the next Jenelle. Except she has custody of all of her kids.  I feel for her children, who will suffer most  because of her poor choices. 

Kail wanted another baby, just not with Javi.  

I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere, in the near future, we hear something about how it would be better for Isaac to go live with Jo full-time for a little while.  And blah, blah, co-parents, blah, blah.  I don't think she's done with using Lincoln though.  He's probably going to be with her for a few more years before he'd be 'better off' with his dad, too.

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

My bet is producer for some reason. 

I'm going to speculate that Kail had sex with both the producer and Chris during the same time period.

-She went to Hawaii with the producer (that's how she got that artistic underwater photography), right?  Vacation sex is the best. She doesn't think she can get pregnant. They probably continue their sexual relationship for another month or so until he wants out.    

-Producer isn't into her so she bounces back to her classmate because she always needs a man. He might just want some fun and dips once he learns she's pregnant.  He doesn't want to be a father but he wants the good life so they go back and forth over the last few months. 

Who is the father?  We might need Maury to figure it out. If Chris isn't taking credit for the baby, it isn't his. The guy is going to school for media and appeared in some clips Kail retweeted. He'd be mugging it up for the show. The baby is the producer's and some have speculated that he is married.  She tweeted that she'd do this alone.  MTV is pushing the Jeremy/Producer story through the tabloid sites to deflect attention from this. 

She was pregnant when she did Marriage Bootcamp with Javi. Kail is such a sociopath that you KNOW she considered sleeping with Javi and then passing the child off as his.

She's doing it alone, which secures a couple more seasons and another book. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 16

I have faith that some super bored/curious Redditor, who has a lot of time on their hands, will eventually piece this all together and reveal the baby daddy along with a cohesive timeline of events. And I will applaud them when they do!

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I have faith that some super bored/curious Redditor, who has a lot of time on their hands, will eventually piece this all together and reveal the baby daddy along with a cohesive timeline of events. And I will applaud them when they do!

Agreed. I'm just waiting for our own supersleuth @Mkay to either tell us what happened or post the link to whoever does piece it together.

My money is also on a married producer.

ETA: since we know the name of the producer, can anyone tell if he's married? He looks like 30s or even 40s in that picture.

ETA again: He graduated college in 2002. He's probably around 35-38.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm not buying it. If Kail needed chemo she would've milked it for every drop of sympathy it was worth, especially during the scenes with Javi where she pointed out his insensitivity towards the miscarriage. 

I had an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy & was given a shot of Methotrexate, which is maybe what she's talking about.  I never thought of it as chemo, but the nurse who administered it had to wear a hazmat suit.

• Love 2

She was still wearing her waist trainer in late January. wtf is wrong with this girl, I don't care if you're selling an item or not. were the pictures old and now all of a sudden she's half way through her pregnancy but was wearing a fucking waist trainer 4 weeks ago. Hell to the no. 

Sorry but going through her Instagram she's been looking like hell for awhile. Now it makes sense. But what a waste of money all her plastic surgery was.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Maybe he wants to keep it kind of private? Or she does?

Could be, but the girl who snapchatted her ass implant surgery doesn't strike me as a private person...

Just now, toodywoody said:

She was still wearing her waist trainer in late January. wtf is wrong with this girl, I don't care if you're selling an item or not. were the pictures old and now all of a sudden she's half way through her pregnancy but was wearing a fucking waist trainer 4 weeks ago. Hell to the no. 

Sorry but going through her Instagram she's been looking like hell for awhile. Now it makes sense. But what a waste of money all her plastic surgery was.

Did she have to pay for it? Or was it comp'd since she let them take pictures which she posted on social media?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Agreed. I'm just waiting for our own supersleuth @Mkay to either tell us what happened or post the link to whoever does piece it together.

I couldn't fall asleep last night and was sure trying to dig up some goodies, but came up with nothing. Have faith though. I won't be able to sleep tonight either. Haha

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

They're old pictures. Janelle and Maci did the same thing with the waist trainers. People pointed out tattoos/hair/etc to show they were old photos. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

They're old pictures. Janelle and Maci did the same thing with the waist trainers. People pointed out tattoos/hair/etc to show they were old photos. 

Good point. Based on recent pics of Kail, I think a waist trainer 4 weeks ago....wasn't happening, to put it mildly.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Tatum said:

ETA: since we know the name of the producer, can anyone tell if he's married? He looks like 30s or even 40s in that picture.

ETA again: He graduated college in 2002. He's probably around 35-38.

Maybe even a smidge older because he went to city college and may have work through school. 

• Love 1

Jenelle congratulated her on Twitter to ensure everyone knew she wasn't the only one with 3 different daddies. A subtle 'everyone bashed me for this, oh phew! Look everyone, Kail did it too!' Can't say I blame her. Lol. 

If Kail's dude left when she found out she was pregnant, maybe he's out for good. Might be less confusing for the older kids that way. Might be detrimental for the baby to be totally abandoned. What a fucking mess. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, iheartla said:

Jenelle congratulated her on Twitter to ensure everyone knew she wasn't the only one with 3 different daddies. A subtle 'everyone bashed me for this, oh phew! Look everyone, Kail did it too!' Can't say I blame her. Lol. 

If Kail's dude left when she found out she was pregnant, maybe he's out for good. Might be less confusing for the older kids that way. Might be detrimental for the baby to be totally abandoned. What a fucking mess. 

A. That's a lot more subtle than I'd normally give Jenelle credit for. Well played. Jenelle.

B. No worries, Kail will be pressuring her next husband to step up and be a dad for #3 (as well as the other 2). Then when that relationship fails, she can break all three kids' hearts when she cuts him off since he's not their "real" father anyways

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

I had an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy & was given a shot of Methotrexate, which is maybe what she's talking about.  I never thought of it as chemo, but the nurse who administered it had to wear a hazmat suit.

I'm sure that's what happened and Kail's dumb as dirt friend thought she was getting chemo treatments like a regular cancer patient. When she was arguing back on forth on Twitter, that's how she was making it seem. 

• Love 5

Kail has been tweeting about mixed children for a while. I have a feeling she found a willing "donor" who agrees to contribute if he didn't have to stick around and wouldn't have to pay child support.  That way she gets a baby with no strings attached. 

• Love 4

@Lm2162 brought up a good point in the last page that if I wasn't to lazy to go back and find to quote I would... but she said how could the boy toy be ok with not using a condom/protection after only a couple of months... and that made me wonder if she even let him in on her little "can I get pregnant" experiment. If she knowingly got pregnant and didn't tell him, that's going to be a new low in my book. There so many lies and misinformation going around right now it's really hard to sort things out, but by her own words she "wanted to see if she could get pregnant" and while there are lots of dumb people in the world who don't think things through, but I find it hard to believe any 25-ish guy would be cool with just seeing if he can get someone pregnant... only for her to get pregnant and now be tied to her for the rest of his life.  But who knows maybe they see getting Kail from teen mom pregnant as an accomplishment (I threw up a little typing that)

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, leighroda said:

@Lm2162 brought up a good point in the last page that if I wasn't to lazy to go back and find to quote I would... but she said how could the boy toy be ok with not using a condom/protection after only a couple of months... and that made me wonder if she even let him in on her little "can I get pregnant" experiment. If she knowingly got pregnant and didn't tell him, that's going to be a new low in my book. There so many lies and misinformation going around right now it's really hard to sort things out, but by her own words she "wanted to see if she could get pregnant" and while there are lots of dumb people in the world who don't think things through, but I find it hard to believe any 25-ish guy would be cool with just seeing if he can get someone pregnant... only for her to get pregnant and now be tied to her for the rest of his life.  But who knows maybe they see getting Kail from teen mom pregnant as an accomplishment (I threw up a little typing that)

She may have lied and said she was on some kind of hormonal birth control, but I still believe the guy should wear a condom if he absolutely does not want to get someone pregnant. I find it doubtful that he was intentionally trying to impregnate her, but I assume he was all too happy to shift all the responsibility of contraception on to her.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's interesting that the father is out of the picture and not claiming Kail or the baby. If it were Chris, you'd think a young, dumb college kid would be tickled pink to land a 300k a year sugar mama and a gig on a popular TV show. It wouldn't surprise me if the father was a married man. Maybe he's military just like Javi and could get into trouble for having an affair. Either way, something shady is going on.

Well, there was a rumor that Karl was sleeping with her married producer. It might just be me, but I get a weird feeling that Javi might be the father. His responses on twitter sound kind off and I can see Karl using him to get her third kid and still claim that her 3 kids have only 2 dads and not 3. I know she claimed she didn't want more kids with Javi, but when have these girls ever made sense?

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She may have lied and said she was on some kind of hormonal birth control, but I still believe the guy should wear a condom if he absolutely does not want to get someone pregnant. I find it doubtful that he was intentionally trying to impregnate her, but I assume he was all too happy to shift all the responsibility of contraception on to her.

Yes, even if she lied, you're 100% responsible for using a form of birth control yourself. I have no more sympathy for him than for her if that's the case (and I have none for her). Birth control fails and people skip days by accident all the time. Be smart with your own body.

I bet it's the producer. 

27 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Ya'll.....I so wish I could meet Janet and Suzi for margaritas and discuss this with them.....

Suzi is gross but I seriously loved Janet. She was awesome. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Let's have a look at the TM2 stats 

Number of children - Jace, Aubree, Isaac, Gracie, Ali, the Roll, Endtable, Addie, Lincoln, Watson, Baby Unknown 11 

Number of men who have impregnanted one of the mothers -  Andrew (Jace), Cortland (abortion), Nathan (The Roll),  David (Endtable), Jo (Isaac), Javi (Lincoln) Unknown, Corey (twinses) Jeremy (Addie), Adam (Aubree) and Cole (Watson) 11 

Number of failed marriages/engagements - Corey, Jeremy, Javi, Cortland (or was it Gary?), Nathan 5 

Number of court cases - who fucking knows 

Income that these girls earn in one season - $250,000 

Yep, TM2 is doing a great job of presenting mothers who have overcome the challenges of teen parenthood to become successful, functioning members of society.  These girls have earned more money than some people will in their lives and all they have to show for it are failed relationships, numerous kids who are used to deadbeat parents (Aubree), endless instability (Jace), ever changing parent figures (girlses, Jace and co, Isaac and Lincoln) and very little education.  You couldn't get me to trade places with any of them. 

Do the kids get paid? I don't want to speculate but I will. Kailyn married Javi for the benefits...

• Love 3

Jesus God, Kail. Seriously, if this were a book or movie plotline, I'd already be out because it's almost not believable. I'm amazed she was able to hide it this long. I bet she wanted to just surprise everyone with the baby and watch the accolades roll in. 

And now I'm wondering if Kail is actually going to graduate in May. I know I'm not super-special, incredibly-smart Kail, but my final semester of college was hell. I can see her deciding she's "too pregnant" to worry with finishing this semester which will also give her another reason that she didn't score the six-figure job she thinks she deserves. 

• Love 10

This might sound dumb but if Kail's reason for this baby was she wanted them close in age and she thought the clock was running out on her fertility, why not have a baby with Javi? I know maybe that sounds ridiculous since they were divorcing but she is already tied to him for life, she's not with the father of this baby, so it's not like she is pursuing a relationship with that guy, why not just have another with Javi? If the relationship part isn't a thing and it was just about having a baby RIGHT NOW it kind of makes more sense to just have one with someone who is already a father to one of your children. It's just so weird to plan a baby with some random man.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Oh I 100% agree I didn't mean the guy was an innocent victim... but if she did deliberately get pregnant without his knowledge that's really shitty.

• Love 1

Poopchute, I agree, and that's why I think the poster who called Kail's story a lie is dead-on. The way things are shaping up, it sounds like a) the pregnancy was an "oopsie" and she's trying to save face, or b) the pregnancy was planned but the dude dumped her and she's trying to save face. It wouldn't surprise me if Kail was scheming to land her next husband by getting knocked up, except he flipped the script and told her to get lost.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6

Does Kail have Teen Mom "benefits"? She will no longer be covered on Javi's plan, so Javi covers Lincoln. Jo has no job, so who covers Isaac? And what about Kail 's maternity costs?and would mystery date daddy cover new baby? So complicated.

Also another poster said Kail started a new "Baby" board on Pinterest (why are we not surprised). Can anyone see her board? Any hint of pink or blue decorating ideas? Maybe she was in the market for a mini-me little  girl like Jenelle.

Edited by luvgoldens
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Suzi started without y'all. 

25 years ago! Lol

5 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

Does Kail have Teen Mom "benefits"? She will no longer be covered on Javi's plan, so Javi covers Lincoln. Jo has no job, so who covers Isaac? And what about Kail 's maternity costs?and would absentee daddy cover new baby? So complicated.

Also another poster said Kail started a new "Baby" board on Pinterest (why are we not surprised). Can anyone see her board? Any hint of pink or blue decorating ideas? Maybe she was in the market for a mini-me little  girl like Jenelle.

All of them except Javi live on MTV money. Must be nice :( 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

Does Kail have Teen Mom "benefits"? She will no longer be covered on Javi's plan, so Javi covers Lincoln. Jo has no job, so who covers Isaac? And what about Kail 's maternity costs?and would absentee daddy cover new baby? So complicated.

The Teen Mom girls are considered independent contractors, not employees of the network, so they wouldn't receive health benefits from MTV. I'm assuming Kail had to purchase her own plan after she divorced Javi. She makes way too much money to qualify for Medicaid, so she's probably dishing out a pretty penny for coverage.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

It seems pretty neutral, maybe leaning towards boyish? Hard to say. If she's halfway along she is right around the time you'd get your gender U/S done. So maybe she didn't know when she was pinning stuff. Then again, her stupid blog says she's waiting until summer to find out. Isn't she due in May? Which is technically spring. So she'll just find out a few weeks AFTER the baby is born???

Actually....sounds about right. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The Teen Mom girls are considered independent contractors, not employees of the network, so they wouldn't receive health benefits from MTV. I'm assuming Kail had to purchase her own plan after she divorced Javi. She makes way too much money to qualify for Medicaid, so she's probably dishing out a pretty penny for coverage.

She could be SAG and purchase insurance though them. I hear it's pretty good coverage. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

Does Kail have Teen Mom "benefits"? She will no longer be covered on Javi's plan, so Javi covers Lincoln. Jo has no job, so who covers Isaac? And what about Kail 's maternity costs?and would mystery date daddy cover new baby? So complicated.

She told a person on twitter who asked about insurance that she is very capable of paying for insurance herself.  

• Love 2

If the baby daddy has really dipped out, she should have just said she got artificially inseminated.  It would make more sense! It could fit into her excuse of wanting another baby now so the kids would all be close in age. At the same time, it wouldn't make her look so damn loose and irresponsible. It would be crazy, don't get me wrong, but perhaps a bit more respectable??? Then she could even choose the race and other features she would want in a sperm donor.  Shit, who am I kidding? I can't believe I'm typing this crap....

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

She said she is going to keep it a surprise until birth. I think she desperately wants a girl and is already depressed about her situation so maybe another boy is something she wouldn't be too happy about right now.

• Love 1

Yeah, Fail is responsible for buying her own health insurance. With the bank she makes, she doesn't qualify for any of the lower cost coverage. Lincoln would be covered through Javi's benefits and either Jo or Fail pays the monthly premium for Isaac. Knowing Fail, Jo is on the hook for the monthly premium. In her warped thinking, she probably thinks since she married Javi for benefits for their kid, Jo can pay for his.

• Love 7

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/6qtezb/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-who-keeps-the-kids-during-holidays

oh my god Kail is the WOOOOOORST!!!!! Fuck!! First of all, ragging on how tight Javi's shirt is?!? How about her pants look like they are about to burst off her Diaper Ass.  Her tone of voice and facial expressions and mannerisms are all so unpleasant.  Can't she have a civil conversation about holidays? Nope! So she wants Lincoln every Christmas because she has two kids.  What if one day Javi has another child?  Does Jo and Vee's baby count?  What if Jo wants Isaac and his sister to be together on Christmas? What about this third baby?  Kail just gets them all because that's what she wants?  She is the worst person alive.

• Love 22