Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Um, I hope this is a joke.  Supposedly Chris opened up his account.  Oh gosh. It's as bad as I heard it was.  

IMG_9953.PNG

Edited by Mkay
It Is Chris. If you @Hmblhstlr it sends you to this page.
  • Love 4

Again, the news on this thread is being posted at record speed just like when the news of Baby Starbuck was revealed. Pretty soon Kail's thread will outdo Leah's thread. lol This thread is moving faster than Kail being in a relationship and ending up pregnant.

• Love 17
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Um, I hope this is a joke.  Supposedly Chris opened up his account.  Oh gosh. It's as bad as I heard it was.  

IMG_9953.PNG

Just curious, what tweets do you find particularly bad? Not trying to knock you or argue with you at all, I'm just wondering if maybe, having lived in Atlanta so long, if I'm overly-used to attitudes like his (take what you will from that, it is what it is). B/c nothing he tweeted was particularly shocking or unusual to me. Was it the tweet about his boy being locked up and coming home soon?

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2
(edited)

Because within the first few tweets  big, naked boobs where splashed across my phone screen, with a guy attached to it.  So don't open next to your child (like I was!) or at work, in public, ya know. Just a warning. 

I did see see where he calls Penny (Kail's newest frenchie) his dog.  His sheets/shirt match up to the pics I posted earlier of his hand with a doggy. There are little clues scattered about if anyone feels like reading through that mess. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Because within the first few tweets  big, naked boobs where splashed across my phone screen.  

I scrolled down and immediately my husband said out loud, "Whoa! What are you looking at??" I am here on my computer. In the living room. lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

I didn't go to Javi's twitter, so I thought what was posted was what he tweeted. 

He's not going to stop Lincoln from filming. Being on MTV is very important to Javi. Not to mention, he would probably have to prove some change in circumstance that the court should change a agreement they had made while married. They both agreed for him to film during the marriage, so to say he doesn't want him to now just because wouldn't be good enough.

This was hashed out during the Kate Plus 8 show when her husband filed to keep the kids off the show, only to later agree in exchange for not having to pay child support, or something.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Just curious, what tweets do you find particularly bad? Not trying to knock you or argue with you at all, I'm just wondering if maybe, having lived in Atlanta so long, if I'm overly-used to attitudes like his (take what you will from that, it is what it is). B/c nothing he tweeted was particularly shocking or unusual to me. Was it the tweet about his boy being locked up and coming home soon?

I didn't think it was all that bad either. Trashy and immature sure, but nothing horrifying. Boobs are meh. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Because within the first few tweets  big, naked boobs where splashed across my phone screen, with a guy attached to it.  So don't open next to your child (like I was!) or at work, in public, ya know. Just a warning. 

I did see see where he calls Penny (Kail's newest frenchie) his dog.  His sheets/shirt match up to the pics I posted earlier of his hand with a doggy. There are little clues scattered about if anyone feels like reading through that mess. 

hmmm. so do you think they're still together? 

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I didn't think it was all that bad either. Trashy and immature sure, but nothing horrifying. Boobs are meh. 

Boobs may be meh for my eyes. My child was sitting next to me.  I know she's seen boobs. But I'm not ready to discuss why a grown man  was attached to one.  My warning sticks, esp if someone opens this at work or next to grandma at the dr office.  

IMG_9954.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

yeah. he posts mostly about basketball and tweets a lot of lyrics to songs. nothing terribly fascinating and nothing that really gives me any insight into who he is, tbh. i wish i could hear him speak for a few minutes, like watch him answer questions or watch him interact w/kail. that might tell me a little bit about who he is. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

hmmm. so do you think they're still together? 

Nah. I don't think so.  I did read where he mentioned he never shows his face in pictures.  That comment was a while back, too. 

• Love 2

Bottom line is, don't go sticking your dick inside of somebody on a reality TV show unless you're ready for serious drama. Why is it so hard for these dimwits to use a fucking condom. 

• Love 13
(edited)
5 minutes ago, lidarose9 said:

Bottom line is, don't go sticking your dick inside of somebody on a reality TV show unless you're ready for serious drama. Why is it so hard for these dimwits to use a fucking condom. 

For reallllllll

I'll mail them to them myself

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, lidarose9 said:

"Because condoms don't feel good!    I can't feel anything when I wear a condom! And she is on the pill and AIDS and STDs aren't really a big deal. Like, they've been cured."-close to actual excuses I've heard people (both men and women) give for not using a condom. Not all young idiots either.

• Love 8
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Boobs may be meh for my eyes. My child was sitting next to me.  I know she's seen boobs. But I'm not ready to discuss why a grown man  was attached to one.  My warning sticks, esp if someone opens this at work or next to grandma at the dr office.  

IMG_9954.PNG

Pretty soon Hulk will be laying her man hands all over you and that pretty little head of yours.

38 minutes ago, Christina said:

He's not going to stop Lincoln from filming. Being on MTV is very important to Javi. Not to mention, he would probably have to prove some change in circumstance that the court should change a agreement they had made while married. They both agreed for him to film during the marriage, so to say he doesn't want him to now just because wouldn't be good enough.

This was hashed out during the Kate Plus 8 show when her husband filed to keep the kids off the show, only to later agree in exchange for not having to pay child support, or something.

My understanding of that mess (I was no watcher of the show, but I did read articles here and there) was, Jon told TLC to stop filming the kids. TLC had no choice but to stop filming them. Then, TLC decided to sue Jon for breach of contract when he conducted interviews trashing the show and not participating in contractual work. The following happened:

A preliminary injunction against Jon prohibited him from engaging in behavior that violates the non-compete clause in his contract, meaning Jon was no longer allow to do any paid or non paid interviews, as well as sell photos of himself and his children.

His children’s well being be damned, Jon is now ready to make a deal according to Radar. And the deal is simple, he will allow TLC to begin filming his children again as long as they drop the lawsuit against him.

Jon sold out his children as long as TLC dropped their lawsuit against him. Prior to that, TLC had no choice but to stop filming when he demanded it. TLC was just smart enough and had the money to pursue him in the courts and make him grovel like a bitch. It worked.

Javi and Kail are independent contractors. They sign yearly contracts. The TM children, as far as we know, are not ordered to have permits to be a part of this show and are not required to follow child labor laws like the Gosselin children are required to do.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

I used to actually roll my eyes when people talked about women getting knocked up on purpose to trap men into marriage. I thought OK I'm sure it happens, but really I don't think it's that common. BOY WAS I WRONG. I suppose this is part of the educational value of Teen Mom. Nobody needs to have any illusions about THAT anymore. No, it's not so much marriage anymore but having a child with someone means you are forever linked in a very intimate way, as we see with Karl and Jo. Was she angling for the same result with the new dick? Mission accomplished! Holy cow. What kind of stupid dense idiotic dumbass voluntarily ejaculates into Karl? 

• Love 3
Just now, lidarose9 said:

I used to actually roll my eyes when people talked about women getting knocked up on purpose to trap men into marriage. I thought OK I'm sure it happens, but really I don't think it's that common. BOY WAS I WRONG. I suppose this is part of the educational value of Teen Mom. Nobody needs to have any illusions about THAT anymore. No, it's not so much marriage anymore but having a child with someone means you are forever linked in a very intimate way, as we see with Karl and Jo. Was she angling for the same result with the new dick? Mission accomplished! Holy cow. What kind of stupid dense idiotic dumbass voluntarily ejaculates into Karl? 

A dense idiotic dumbass who wants MCM - Mama Cash Money. Oh, and someone who puts out real easily.

Maci and Kail had trap babies. Plain and simple. It is what it is. There are lots more like them out there. They exist. I called out Maci and Kail long ago for how they work to keep a guy. The truth is there are females who will lie about being on birth control, they will lie about being able to even get pregnant, they tell their partner there is no need to worry, and yes, there are females who don't like the feel of a condom. They fight it tooth and nail just like guys do.

• Love 2

You'll have to click on this one to read the thread:

I went back to November to see if I could find a timeline of him learning about the pregnancy, but those tweets along with the cut dread tweets must have been deleted at the same time he made his twitter private. There were a few tweets back and forth to Kail, but nothing that showed they were in a relationship. Most everything was sports related or music related, along with a few tweets I think he thinks make him sound mysterious.  I then decided I didn't care enough to look back farther, and closed his twitter account. If asked, I'm sure he would say the first two I linked here had nothing to do with Kail, but they were the only ones I thought might have something to do with her.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jadecorleone said:

That doesnt surprise me. I was a reservist years ago and spent some time on active duty for a few years. One guy in our group wanted to get a part time job and he had to get permission all the way up the chain for a job as a fry cook at applebees (or some restaurant similar to it). This was back in 2002 so yeah it hasent changed much.

Active duty Veteran here. I still cannot wrap my mind around how Javi is allowed to film all these series and specials?!!?  Did the Air Force approve his participation for recruiting purposes? Or perhaps to steer young servicemembers away from Dependapotamus?

32 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

His "miracle child"?

Please tell me Chris wasn't stupid enough to fall for Kail's dwindling fertility nonsense. 

Maybe he was being sarcastic ?

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

His "miracle child"?

Please tell me Chris wasn't stupid enough to fall for Kail's dwindling fertility nonsense. 

They could very well have both agreed to have a baby.  

Nathan and Jenelle did after like a weekend of not calling the cops on each other. Dumber people have existed. 

• Love 4

Link to timeline of Javi's deployment vs Kail's pregnancy from reddit

Teen Mom 2Timeline of Javi's deployment vs Kail's pregnancy self.teenmom

submitted 6 days ago * by justsayinyall11

I thought this might help put things into perspective.

December 2015 - Kailyn files for divorce.

January 2016 - Javi is deployed.

August 2016 - Javi returns home from deployment.

September 2016 - Kailyln visits Hawaii.

October 2016 - Presumably when Kailyn became pregnant, according to an interview with The Ashley saying she is "halfway" through her pregnancy.

December 2016 - divorce is finalized

February 2017 - Kailyn announces her pregnancy.

Sorry if this was already posted. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

If she's 17 weeks she would have conceived in  mid-November. I'm 17 weeks. Lol.

If she's "halfway" that's more like 20 which would be late October. Where did we get 17?

Congratulations @Lm2162! 

I don't know where she got 17 weeks???

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Congratulations @Lm2162! 

I don't know where she got 17 weeks???

Just looked it up. She revealed that to MTV a few days ago, so yes, we're both 17 weeks. 

That would mean she conceived in mid to late November, not October. What was she doing in November? 

5 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Just looked it up. She revealed that to MTV a few days ago, so yes, we're both 17 weeks. 

That would mean she conceived in mid to late November, not October. What was she doing in November? 

I posted this above but it too small to read.

00000.png

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, druzy said:

Oh my god can someone please block their wifi or something.  They clearly are incapable of keeping this off the Internet.  HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT 14 YEARS OLD. It's astonishing that adults with children behave like this.

• Love 7

Wait a minute, so Kail filed for divorce before Javi left for deployment? That explains why she could barely conceal her smile when they said good-bye to him in Philly. This is just so, so messy.

If the marriage was over, I don't have an issue with either of them dating, but Kail absolutely should not have had men at the house while the boys were there and she sure as hell shouldn't have gotten pregnant. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Christina said:

You'll have to click on this one to read the thread:

I went back to November to see if I could find a timeline of him learning about the pregnancy, but those tweets along with the cut dread tweets must have been deleted at the same time he made his twitter private. There were a few tweets back and forth to Kail, but nothing that showed they were in a relationship. Most everything was sports related or music related, along with a few tweets I think he thinks make him sound mysterious.  I then decided I didn't care enough to look back farther, and closed his twitter account. If asked, I'm sure he would say the first two I linked here had nothing to do with Kail, but they were the only ones I thought might have something to do with her.

Someone who followed him said he did indeed delete the fight tweets.  He locked up his account right after the user above called Kail Karl. Hahaha. I went all the way back to October and then it wouldn't load anymore.  :/

Morning tweets.  

IMG_9955.PNG

IMG_9956.PNG

• Love 1
14 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

When that happened and then there was a miscarriage, I think Javi was disappointed and he probably did, to an extent, take it out on Kail. That was definitely wrong of him, but I think he's tolerated a LOT of wrongs from Kail over the years and forgave her. Kail was quick to run after one wrong thing Javi did, even after he apologized and seemed genuinely remorseful. My point being, it seems Javi gave Kail a lot more leeway to fuck up than she gave him. 

I'm thinking maybe the situation was that Kailyn wasn't devastated (she may have even been relieved)  by said miscarriage & that's where the conflict arose?

• Love 3
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Active duty Veteran here. I still cannot wrap my mind around how Javi is allowed to film all these series and specials?!!?  Did the Air Force approve his participation for recruiting purposes? Or perhaps to steer young servicemembers away from Dependapotamus?

Maybe he was being sarcastic ?

I tried googling to se if I could find any info about military rules and filming, but couldn't find anything similar to what I was wanting to find. 

IMG_9957.PNG

• Love 2
1 minute ago, teapot said:

I'm thinking maybe the situation was that Kailyn wasn't devastated (she may have even been relieved)  by said miscarriage & that's where the conflict arose?

He said he couldn't help blaming her for doing CrossFit while pregnant. *eyeroll*

• Love 2

I'm sure those military chiefs and majors were like "And if you're thinking of acting like a punk bitch on a trashy reality show? YOU GO FOR IT, AIRMEN! Verily I say unto thee, tweet your problems, for as our commander in chief does, so shall you do. Want to write a book about someone you got pregnant? GO WRITE IT! DO NOT STOP PURSUING YOUR DREAMS!"

• Love 9

Wow, I can't even imagine what the children of the twitter generation are going to grow up like. It's scary - I'm glad my kids are in their 20s. We lived through a few new internet chatting and email dramas, but nothing like this. And by the PARENTS, no less, not even the kids (yet). 

Cuddle your babies and shut the fuck up. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I'm sure those military chiefs and majors were like "And if you're thinking of acting like a punk bitch on a trashy reality show? YOU GO FOR IT, AIRMEN! Verily I say unto thee, tweet your problems, for as our commander in chief does, so shall you do. Want to write a book about someone you got pregnant? GO WRITE IT! DO NOT STOP PURSUING YOUR DREAMS!"

????

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

For someone who thinks of himself as a "real man," and talks about it constantly, he sure is a little bitch baby. 

Wonder if he really cheated. He definitely had some scandalous photos with that one girl overseas. I notice he actually didn't deny cheating with her. 

• Love 2
Just now, peskipiksi said:

But if she filed for divorce before he even left, can we really call it cheating?

Well, if she did, didn't she not cheat either? And then what were all those "should we get back together" "I don't know" conversations for if they both knew it was over? Did both of them agree to fake it for MTV or were they hoping it really worked out? 

I don't know. It's a mess. I'm so confused.

• Love 4

For me, I don't really get caught up in the cheating in and of itself. Let's face it, TONS of people cheat of their significant others, they don't all get caught, either, it's just a hard fact of life. My objection is her absolute tastelessness and tone deafness about EVERYTHING around it. She tried to keep the Javi drama going prior to his deployment for, at least in part, show purposes. She had some dude in her house knowing she was scheduled for filming, knowing it would cause drama. It's the absolute definition of a departure from the 'reality' part of reality tv. If she filed for divorce and THEN he got deployed, ok, maybe she's not technically cheating, but wouldn't it have been more genuine to play out the story that way? Agreed @Lm2162, it's an incomprehensible mess, and worse, it's playing out in front of children, AND it was totally avoidable if she'd had any common sense. 

• Love 17

I know that everyone believes differently but for me personally, I think a person should wait until the divorce is final before sleeping with someone else.  In Texas you have to wait 3 months (I think) for the divorce to be final.  In Delaware you have to be separated for 6 months and take a parenting class together. She filed but then he assumed she stopped it, but she never did. They kept promising poor Isaac Javi would be back knowing (at least she knew) he would not.  Did anyone else arch Javi's tweet where he said at Christmas time she was asking him to come back.  Still flip flopping huh Kail?!

• Love 4
(edited)

@Uncle JUICE, yeah, I'm especially confused by all the "are we divorcing" conversations. If both of them knew they were divorcing at the time, they put on quite a show for MTV's benefit. If Kailyn knew and Javi didn't, then that was shady on both of their parts because it seems he was with someone else and we know she was. If they were truly unsure and dating others while figuring it out, that's stupid and immature and also should have been revealed on the show. 

Why does MTV agree to lie like this, or are they being snowed too? It's not like these people have tons of clout and power, MTV has far more. 

Edited by Lm2162