Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
21 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

truuuue, but he also covered his face in all those snapchats w/Kail. IDK. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe he, too, was married or had someone else he was seeing but they were going through their issues, but then they ended up working it out and he ended up getting back w/her...so he definitely didn't want the kid and didn't want his face on camera bc he didn't want her to know. 

i can't help but think (and hope, really) that Kail has finally met her match in terms of a selfish opportunist who is all about himself. 

No, I agree. I am just pointing out how it is that his face is not shown currently on MTV even though he and Kail were together last year. I am sure there is something to hide, I just don't know what it is. It is fun speculating. With Kail being his piece of ass, I imagine that is embarrassment enough.

I wonder how much money Kail doled out for this guy? You know she paid for their food since she can't bother to cook. She used her leased BMW because she won't be seen in anyone else's car.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, leighroda said:

1) is anyone else using a phone on this site having trouble with it? It automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom, and I have trouble finding my spot where I stopped reading. 

2) apparently Kail placed an order of protection angainst Javi http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/03/01/teen-mom-2-exclusive-inside-kail-lowry-javi-marroquins-nasty-court-hearing-yesterday-heres-what-went-down/

She sure has a pattern to end relationships doesn't she?

Cheat on significant other. Act like a complete bitch. File a PFA based on half truths.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, leighroda said:

1) is anyone else using a phone on this site having trouble with it? It automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom, and I have trouble finding my spot where I stopped reading. 

2) apparently Kail placed an order of protection angainst Javi http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/03/01/teen-mom-2-exclusive-inside-kail-lowry-javi-marroquins-nasty-court-hearing-yesterday-heres-what-went-down/

This is her pattern, she is the abuser but she has no hesitation to go file fake PFA's. She is so disgusting. There are true abuse victims out there and we have Karl who makes up fake accusations when things don't go her way. How long were Javi and Lincoln kept separated because of her selfishness? Javi is not perfect but he doesn't deserve this.

• Love 16
(edited)

Yes, sadly, it is a pattern. But this here bothers me:

Per the rules of the state of Delaware, where the couple lives and the PFA was filed, Javi was given the choice of whether or not to consent to the PFA. He chose to consent, which means there will be no further investigation into any abuse claims.

Javi consented. That doesn't mean he admits to abuse, but it does mean when they have the next hearing the court will enter the PFA without delving more into her claims of abuse since he consented. Someone please tell me why Javi would consent. If he did nothing, fight it. If he did do something, he doesn't want the courts to investigate. Why? How will this affect his military career?

Thanks Druzy!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

THIS. I had a similar opinion but you've expressed it much better then I could. I think Javi is really an family oriented person and had no regrets starting a family young. I know we jonesed on him, and rightly so, a few weeks back about his whole "Empire" comment but I do think the knuckle-head was very sincere. He's that rare breed that was totally fulfilled by settling down as early as possible into family life. The problem is, he took Kail at face value that she was too and wore rose-colored glasses throughout most of their marriage. My guess is that his later negativity towards her career ambitions and not wanting to have more kids had more to do with him knowing, deep down, that she was pulling away from him and the relationship. He handled it poorly and he definitely needs to grow up a lot before he attempts the family thing with another girl, but I don't know that he is a misogynist. Not like my top TM2 chauvinist Germy.

Yup. IMO, that's the problem when you marry and have kids w/someone so soon - in their case, after dating for less than a year. You truly don't know them yet. You may think you do but there's certain things you can only know with time that they didn't give themselves to find out beforehand - like you don't yet know whether, in the future, you're gonna grow together or apart. I mean, you can never truly KNOW those things for sure, but if you've been together for 3-5 years, at least you can have a better sense. Ya know? Like some people are only compatible for a short window of time in their life, where they just happen to be on the same page, before they start wanting different things in life and moving in different directions. 

And I'm not trying to knock anyone - occasionally, people who do this get lucky and it just happens to work for them, they roll the dice and it lands in their favor. And that's good for them. But a lot of times, it doesn't turn out that way and it certainly didn't for Kail and Javi. 

I know for me, it takes me forever to feel like I know someone. And I'm a very intuitive person, it's not like I have trouble reading people or getting to know them. But it takes years and years of consistency in the way they react to things for me to feel like I've truly seen all sides of them. It takes seeing how they react when our relationship is put to the test, in a way that it wasn't during the first year, for them to truly show me what they're about. I think that, if Javi and Kail had waited a little longer to get married and have another kid, maybe Javi woulda seen that she's not really about what he thought she was about. 

And thank you, btw. I felt the same way about a post you made on the last page about Kail having ulterior motives. I was like, "She just read my thoughts and perfectly articulated them on this forum!" 

• Love 11

@GreatKazu- good catch! Thanks for letting me know to scroll down regarding the Heartlessly Hustled tweet!

Javi posted that Heartlessly Hustled yesterday- can that be a reason for the PFA? I'm just throwing it out there.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, leighroda said:

hmmmm, maybe she did this to stop him from writing the tell-all book about her? lol. 

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

@GreatKazu- good catch! Thanks for letting me know to scroll down regarding the Heartlessly Hustled tweet!

Javi posted that Heartlessly Hustled yesterday- can that be a reason for the PFA? I'm just throwing it out there.

I was just thinking that!! Great minds. Is it still on his Twitter page? I don't think it would still be there if that was the reason.

As funny as that shit is, Javi needs to step back and remember he has kids. My god, I still lol when I read it, though.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don't think Javi is a terrible person but he did make a truly terrible decision in marrying Kail that he bears equal responsibility for. I can see the good in him. He's VERY immature and a fame whore, bit of an ego, bit of misogyny ("spreading your legs to some guy"-- he was deservedly mad but yikes), and he did some truly dickish things like blaming someone for their miscarriage (doesn't matter who that is, that's messed up). I think with time he will "ripen" though. He seems like he could be a genuinely good husband and father with time and maturity if he allows himself. Can't say that for most folks on this show, that's for sure. Hopefully he takes time alone. Everyone on this show is allergic to that but it really helps people grow. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 7

Lol, Kail who has physically abused both Jo and Javi on camera, is filing another protection order?  Just when I think she can't be a bigger piece of shit, she comes though!  Her poor children.

• Love 14
(edited)

So it sounds like the PFA is about communication Javi texted or said to Kail via his cell phone.

Kail is pathetic. She can dish it out, but she can't take it.

Oooooh so Kail asked Javi to stop by at Xmas time. For what reason? To cozy up?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

OMG! Dude, that's baaad. As much as I can't stand Kail and totally understand Javi's anger at her, this is too much, IMO. Like it crosses the line and honestly, it's kinda creepy for him to take it there. I wouldn't be surprised if he was drunk when he tweeted this. 

I can see why he wouldn't want the PFA investigated. Obviously, this tweet doesn't qualify as abuse in the physical sense, but I doubt any judge would be impressed with this kind of creepy, immature behavior and I doubt any judge would just dismiss this as just a baseless claim on Kail's part. And while this tweet is hardly grounds to get Javi kicked out of the military, it's certainly grounds for at least minimal disciplinary action for "conduct that is unbecoming of an officer," or some bullshit like that. I'm sure Javi realized all this and figured he might as well just consent to the order, rather than fight it and have them investigate and find this. 

16 minutes ago, druzy said:

01.jpg

00.jpg

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

How can they not talk when they have a child? 

Through attorneys or a mediator.

@SheTalksShit Javi likely texted or called Kail and said some shit to her. It has nothing to do with that tweet since it is still up on his Twitter page per @druzy's posting upthread.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

OMG! Dude, that's baaad. As much as I can't stand Kail and totally understand Javi's anger at her, this is too much, IMO. Like it crosses the line and honestly, it's kinda creepy for him to take it there. I wouldn't be surprised if he was drunk when he tweeted this. 

I can see why he wouldn't want the PFA investigated. Obviously, this tweet doesn't qualify as abuse in the physical sense, but I doubt any judge would be impressed with this kind of creepy, immature behavior and I doubt any judge would just dismiss this as just a baseless claim on Kail's part. And while this tweet is hardly grounds to get Javi kicked out of the military, it's certainly grounds for at least minimal disciplinary action for "conduct that is unbecoming of an officer," or some bullshit like that. I'm sure Javi realized all this and figured he might as well just consent to the order, rather than fight it and have them investigate and find this. 

Whoa. This is really gross. Come on...He can express anger without doing *this.* They have a kid and that kid will one day see this. 

Also we know it's bullshit, he was absolutely into her at one point and chased her. 

He shouldn't be jeopardizing his job like this and stooping to her level. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

He didn't tweet these, other people used his image of just the title and added onto it.....

• Love 9
(edited)

Javi was ahead of the game and then he goes and fucks it up with this PFA. Isaac is the true victim in all of this. Javi likely got pissed and texted her some shit.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, hankthetank said:

He didn't tweet these, other people used his image of just the title and added onto it.....

Right? I was gonna say that but thought it was kind of obvious. He only wrote Heartlessy Hustled. It was blank underneath. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8

Hold up. Is Heartlessly Hustled the actual name of his book?!

Lord, Javi. You had ONE job. All you had to do was keep your mouth shut and give Kail enough rope to hang herself, which she was already doing in spectacular fashion. Now you've proven to be just as petty and vulgar as she is. Don't give that She-Hulk any ammo, you moron. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

oh wait, so he didn't actually write all that shit? the screen is blank, other than the title. 

You need to scroll down to the comments

(edited)

Yeah, looks like someone else tweeted the vulgar shit, but the name truly is Heartlessly Hustled. He didn't remove the gross tweet though, don't know if he responded to it positively. 

Not quite as shockingly bad as the add-on. Still gross though. Come on. If you publish that your son will see it and you'll come off as petty and unprofessional as fuck. 

Edited by Lm2162
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Hold up. Is Heartlessly Hustled the actual name of his book?!

Lord, Javi. You had ONE job. All you had to do was keep your mouth shut and give Kail enough rope to hang herself, which she was already doing in spectacular fashion. Now you've proven to be just as petty and vulgar as she is. Don't give that She-Hulk any ammo, you moron. 

Someone mentioned he can't write the book without approval from the military. The title is all he has on his screen. The rest was inserted by someone else to be funny.

• Love 4
Just now, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, looks like someone else tweeted the vulgar shit, but the name truly is Heartlessly Hustled. 

Not quite as shockingly bad as the add-on. Still gross though. Come on. If you publish that your son will see it and you'll come off as petty and unprofessional as fuck. 

That is one thing that most if not all the cast members still havent figured out years later: one day their kids will eventually see all this and have some major questions. I can just imagine the excuses they will have lined up. 

• Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

oh wait, so he didn't actually write all that shit? the screen is blank, other than the title. 

THis is all that Javi posted. 

IMG_9950.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
Just now, jadecorleone said:

That is one thing that most if not all the cast members still havent figured out years later: one day their kids will eventually see all this and have some major questions. I can just imagine the excuses they will have lined up. 

And doesn't he want a career? Good luck getting military promotions when you come across as a ridiculous child. 

(edited)
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Someone mentioned he can't write the book without approval from the military. The title is all he has on his screen. The rest was inserted by someone else to be funny.

That doesnt surprise me. I was a reservist years ago and spent some time on active duty for a few years. One guy in our group wanted to get a part time job and he had to get permission all the way up the chain for a job as a fry cook at applebees (or some restaurant similar to it). This was back in 2002 so yeah it hasent changed much.

Edited by jadecorleone
extra info
  • Love 2
(edited)
20 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Through attorneys or a mediator.

@SheTalksShit Javi likely texted or called Kail and said some shit to her. It has nothing to do with that tweet since it is still up on his Twitter page per @druzy's posting upthread.

yes, I see that now. and I also see that it was actually a blank page over than the HEARTLESSLY HUSTLED title, a fan photoshopped in the rest of the words and posted it haha. that makes sense, actually, bc what was written doesn't seem like something Javi would say. He generally has a bit more class than that. 

and he probably did send her some shit on her phone that she didn't like...but isn't that what the block feature is for? just sayin. why waste the court's time if you don't feel you're in danger, when you can easily resolve the situation yourself by blocking this person's phone number? 

i mean, if people went to court everytime someone sent an insulting text message, there'd be lines out the door of people waiting on their hearing. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't think Javi is a terrible person but he did make a truly terrible decision in marrying Kail that he bears equal responsibility for. I can see the good in him. He's VERY immature and a fame whore, bit of an ego, bit of misogyny ("spreading your legs to some guy"-- he was deservedly mad but yikes), and he did some truly dickish things like blaming someone for their miscarriage (doesn't matter who that is, that's messed up). I think with time he will "ripen" though. He seems like he could be a genuinely good husband and father with time and maturity if he allows himself. Can't say that for most folks on this show, that's for sure. Hopefully he takes time alone. Everyone on this show is allergic to that but it really helps people grow. 

I don't think Javi is a terrible person either. Terrible for Kailyn- absolutely. He's made mistakes (we all have), and I do agree with maturity he would make a good partner. Also Issac- I VERY MUCH trust children regarding who's "good". Issac loves Javi a lot, he's too little to fake that type of affection, so I think Javi's been deserving- I hope he keeps it up. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

yes, I see that now. and I also see that it was actually a blank page over than the HEARTLESSLY HUSTLED title, a fan photoshopped in the rest of the words and posted it haha. that makes sense, actually, bc what was written doesn't seem like something Javi would say. He generally has a bit more class than that. 

and he probably did send her some shit on her phone that she didn't like...but isn't that what the block feature is for? just sayin. why waste the court's time if you don't feel you're in danger, when you can easily resolve the situation yourself by blocking this person's phone number? 

i mean, if people went to court everytime someone sent an insulting text message, there'd be lines out the door of people waiting on their hearing. 

Word! Especially since she didn't ask for an emergency restraining order. She is in no immediate danger at all because there is no danger whatsoever. Ratchet bitch.

Shit. I helped people file restraining orders back in the days and I pisses me off to no end when people, like Kail, fuck around with the system and cry wolf. Her pattern of running to the courts and claim abuse when none exists clogs the system and makes it harder for the true victims of abuse to be believed.

Kail - FUCK OFF YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

• Love 15