Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Once she realized Jo wasn't going anywhere in life

I think it had to do more with Jo having cheated on her. It didn't help that Jo was a major asshole to her throughout her pregnancy and after Isaac was born.

Jo had a job with the family business and knowing Kail, a family that owns a business is security. She took a look at how they live and the house they owned and clearly thought $$. She couldn't pull her panties down quick enough.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, saratothej said:

Man Candy Monday is what I know it as. Who knows with Kail. 

Crazy theory: since Teen Mom 2 airs on Mondays maybe Kail is playing coy and giving hints since the producer is seen on the show on Monday's! lol

• Love 2
Just now, druzy said:

Crazy theory: since Teen Mom 2 airs on Mondays maybe Kail is playing coy and giving hints since the producer is seen on the show on Monday's! lol

Hmmmm. Also that tweet was referring to the man's ex....and we know the producer is married (at least for the time being), right? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I think it had to do more with Jo having cheated on her. It didn't help that Jo was a major asshole to her throughout her pregnancy and after Isaac was born.

Jo had a job with the family business and knowing Kail, a family that owns a business is security. She took a look at how they live and the house they owned and clearly thought $$. She couldn't pull her panties down quick enough.

Good point. I think with Jo it was a lot about his tight-knit family, which Kail never had, and their money, which she also never had.  Someone had once mentioned that there was no chemistry between Kail and Javi. I agree, and I don't really think there was ever much with her and Jo either. Or her and any of the guys she's had on the show. She's just so damn cold.  We never see her light up or smile when she sees the guy.  Think about how Chelsea reacts every damn time she sees Cole. She may be a bit excessive, but at least we see how she truly feels about him. Kail is more likely to roll her eyes when she sees her man. 

• Love 9

Being a couple days behind in reading, this will probably be long, so TL:DR version: Kail is a lying liar who lies and thinks the rules don't apply to her.

1.  Javi was attracted to Kail's "celebrity" as much as her physical appearance. Way back when, there was something said that lead us all to believe she was the first person he had sex with, but I don't remember exactly what that was now. When TM showed up to film an update, he began backing out of his plans to join the Air Force, and Kail put her foot down. It was a requirement for her to continue the relationship with him, and obvious to everyone but Javi. He seemed to think she would just fall in line and become a SAHM, and they would film for TM. She probably lead him to believe that to some extent, because she is a manipulative user. TM wasn't picked up for a new season yet, and she seemed to believe that he would be deployed immediately and she would be alone to live her life.

2.  When Kail was pregnant with Lincoln, she said she wasn't going to find out the gender until birth. Then, they showed some photos of the nursery that showed it decorated like you would think of for a boy, not gender neutral, and even had some letters that lead people to try and guess the name. I think it was on Reddit, but don't remember for sure because it's been too long ago. I don't follow her on social media, it was something someone posted somewhere after she posted it online. She doesn't want us to know, but I'm pretty sure she does. 

3.  I don't believe she had an affair with the producer for one reason, the gossip site that reported it has become complete trash with made up blinds. It was started by a man who works in the industry in LA, and many of his early blinds and some of the ones he still posts about A- and B- list celebrities are true. The ones about the C- and D- list are often pulled from articles on the web. As soon as a blind would be posted, people would run to The Daily Mail and look at the articles to figure out the blind. They were almost always there. Someone started sending in blinds, occasionally with photos to support their blind, and those would get posted. That person used six or seven identities and made it sound like the person sending it in was someone in the inner circle of that "celebrity" and offered some support for the gossip. After several of the blinds were posted, he/she blogged the stories he/she sent, along with the supporting stuff sent, and basically went, "Ha, Ha, Ha. You all are so stupid and will believe anything you read!" One of the "celebrities" he/she sent fake gossip in for was Janelle.

When they posted that Kail had an abortion because she didn't know the father of the baby, someone started searching online and found a comment to some article that said a girl had seen Javi and Kail in the hospital and she asked Javi what happened and he said Kail had food poisoning. This would have been when she was in the hospital for the miscarriage. Kail and Javi's close friends and family knew she was pregnant and knew she miscarried. It wasn't exactly a secret. If Kail had discovered she was pregnant and didn't know the father, she wouldn't have told Javi, their families and their friends, and arranged for  a photo shoot so they could announce it in their Christmas cards. She would have gotten the pill abortion right after she realized she missed her period, and had the worst menstrual cycle of her life a few weeks late. She is a manipulative using liar who would not have gained anything by waiting three months to "miscarry." The rumors that she had been having sex with one of the men at school had been all over the school for quite a while at that point, so the abortion/miscarry blind seemed logical enough. During that conversation between her and Javi where he said he blamed her for the miscarriage, the pain on her face seemed real. She is a horrible actress, but the hurt shown through. 

4. One of Janelle's friends, Tori maybe, had released info that she received $5000 for her appearance on TM. One of Adam's friends said he was paid $1500. Chris, possible father #1, has "branded" {barf} himself as a videographer and photographer. We know what was going on behind the scenes because of their social media posts, but if we only go by the show, Kail was married to Javi and he was deployed to Qatar. $5k would not be worth it to appear on TM as the man who had an affair with a woman married to a man who was deployed. What he'll receive to allow his child to appear will probably be worth more. He's protecting his "brand" {barf} by refusing to be filmed. Javi was a fame-whore, this guy is trying to get his business off the ground.

From the dates posted in this thread, Kail learned she was pregnant, told the father, and then he left her because she posted something about not wanting to go through the hurdles, or something dumb that I'm not willing to go back and reread. Then, she left to go to MBC with Javi. That may have been the problem; you tell me you're pregnant but you're going to film a show with your ex, and ex she admitted she hadn't told she was pregnant. She was still playing Javi, according to him. Then, in January, they are back together because there was the altercation that resulted in his dreads getting cut. She has also linked to him, and if he isn't the dad, he or his people would be screaming from the rooftops that she is lying, and he likely wouldn't be putting up with a woman who assaulted him, when his mama seems to know better.

I'm going with Chris for the daddy. And Kail being a lying liar who lies and thinks the rules don't apply to her. She is nowhere near as clever as she thinks, and she is coming across trashier and trashier with every tweet.

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, Christina said:

Being a couple days behind in reading, this will probably be long, so TL:DR version: Kail is a lying liar who lies and thinks the rules don't apply to her.

1.  Javi was attracted to Kail's "celebrity" as much as her physical appearance. Way back when, there was something said that lead us all to believe she was the first person he had sex with, but I don't remember exactly what that was now. When TM showed up to film an update, he began backing out of his plans to join the Air Force, and Kail put her foot down. It was a requirement for her to continue the relationship with him, and obvious to everyone but Javi. He seemed to think she would just fall in line and become a SAHM, and they would film for TM. She probably lead him to believe that to some extent, because she is a manipulative user. TM wasn't picked up for a new season yet, and she seemed to believe that he would be deployed immediately and she would be alone to live her life.

2.  When Kail was pregnant with Lincoln, she said she wasn't going to find out the gender until birth. Then, they showed some photos of the nursery that showed it decorated like you would think of for a boy, not gender neutral, and even had some letters that lead people to try and guess the name. I think it was on Reddit, but don't remember for sure because it's been too long ago. I don't follow her on social media, it was something someone posted somewhere after she posted it online. She doesn't want us to know, but I'm pretty sure she does. 

3.  I don't believe she had an affair with the producer for one reason, the gossip site that reported it has become complete trash with made up blinds. It was started by a man who works in the industry in LA, and many of his early blinds and some of the ones he still posts about A- and B- list celebrities are true. The ones about the C- and D- list are often pulled from articles on the web. As soon as a blind would be posted, people would run to The Daily Mail and look at the articles to figure out the blind. They were almost always there. Someone started sending in blinds, occasionally with photos to support their blind, and those would get posted. That person used six or seven identities and made it sound like the person sending it in was someone in the inner circle of that "celebrity" and offered some support for the gossip. After several of the blinds were posted, he/she blogged the stories he/she sent, along with the supporting stuff sent, and basically went, "Ha, Ha, Ha. You all are so stupid and will believe anything you read!" One of the "celebrities" he/she sent fake gossip in for was Janelle.

When they posted that Kail had an abortion because she didn't know the father of the baby, someone started searching online and found a comment to some article that said a girl had seen Javi and Kail in the hospital and she asked Javi what happened and he said Kail had food poisoning. This would have been when she was in the hospital for the miscarriage. Kail and Javi's close friends and family knew she was pregnant and knew she miscarried. It wasn't exactly a secret. If Kail had discovered she was pregnant and didn't know the father, she wouldn't have told Javi, their families and their friends, and arranged for  a photo shoot so they could announce it in their Christmas cards. She would have gotten the pill abortion right after she realized she missed her period, and had the worst menstrual cycle of her life a few weeks late. She is a manipulative using liar who would not have gained anything by waiting three months to "miscarry." The rumors that she had been having sex with one of the men at school had been all over the school for quite a while at that point, so the abortion/miscarry blind seemed logical enough. During that conversation between her and Javi where he said he blamed her for the miscarriage, the pain on her face seemed real. She is a horrible actress, but the hurt shown through. 

4. One of Janelle's friends, Tori maybe, had released info that she received $5000 for her appearance on TM. One of Adam's friends said he was paid $1500. Chris, possible father #1, has "branded" {barf} himself as a videographer and photographer. We know what was going on behind the scenes because of their social media posts, but if we only go by the show, Kail was married to Javi and he was deployed to Qatar. $5k would not be worth it to appear on TM as the man who had an affair with a woman married to a man who was deployed. What he'll receive to allow his child to appear will probably be worth more. He's protecting his "brand" {barf} by refusing to be filmed. Javi was a fame-whore, this guy is trying to get his business off the ground.

From the dates posted in this thread, Kail learned she was pregnant, told the father, and then he left her because she posted something about not wanting to go through the hurdles, or something dumb that I'm not willing to go back and reread. Then, she left to go to MBC with Javi. That may have been the problem; you tell me you're pregnant but you're going to film a show with your ex, and ex she admitted she hadn't told she was pregnant. She was still playing Javi, according to him. Then, in January, they are back together because there was the altercation that resulted in his dreads getting cut. She has also linked to him, and if he isn't the dad, he or his people would be screaming from the rooftops that she is lying, and he likely wouldn't be putting up with a woman who assaulted him, when his mama seems to know better.

I'm going with Chris for the daddy. And Kail being a lying liar who lies and thinks the rules don't apply to her. She is nowhere near as clever as she thinks, and she is coming across trashier and trashier with every tweet.

Yes! Agree with every word.  There is more connection to Chris (and proof) than any other potential, made up or otherwise. Chris was in LA with her, Chrissy have even been in PR with her though I'm still looking into that one  People say he is the blurred face on the episode where Jo shook his hand. She has never said he is not the father    If what I have found is right, he is 28 yrs old and like you said, trying to get his business going. You just explain things so much better than I can.  

The producer running into the house, I see only has trying to get the information/drama in film and he is required to do.  He pushed and prodded becaus what's his job. Get the info, get the drama, film it and push to film it.  If you can't get the info from Kail, ask Javi.  

• Love 5

Lmfao. In regards to the possibility of Jo insisting Isaac spend all holidays with ViVi: "that's what custody agreements are for, that's not the way it works." Yet in the scene with Javi, she demands to have Lincoln and Isaac for every holiday and refuses to compromise when Javi proposes a reasonable solution. I just can't with this bitch. I'm surprised some dude hasn't knocked her the f*ck out. Jo, Javi and Chris have shown admirable restraint. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfao. In regards to the possibility of Jo insisting Isaac spend all holidays with ViVi: "that's what custody agreements are for, that's not the way it works." Yet in the scene with Javi, she demands to have Lincoln and Isaac for every holiday and refuses to compromise when Javi proposes a reasonable solution. I just can't with this bitch. I'm surprised some dude hasn't knocked her the f*ck out. Jo, Javi and Chris have shown admirable restraint. 

It is so irritating to hear her do this shit again with the second father of her child. Although I couldn't wait for Javi to experience what Jo had to deal with, I sure don't like that the kids pay the ultimate price in all of this fuckery.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16
27 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail was making fun of Javi's shirt in the sneak peak. Did she forget about those tight shorts she wore all summer long? Or is it only ok when she does it. 

IMG_9920.PNG

I can just see the thought bubble over Karl's head: "If I stuff my size 14 ass into a pair of size 6 shorts, then it means I'm really a 6."

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail was making fun of Javi's shirt in the sneak peak. Did she forget about those tight shorts she wore all summer long? Or is it only ok when she does it. 

IMG_9920.PNG

Did she forget about those tight, ripped black pants?

What about the yeast-infected mesh bathing suit she slept in?

• Love 10

Even the clothes she was wearing into the restaurant in that scene...her shirt was so tight that it rode up and she plucked it down until it only showed 1/4 inch of skin instead of two inches.

I seriously hope that Javi learned how to needle her. She thinks she's so machiavellian.  She's just a dumbass who messes with other dumbasses.

• Love 6

Lmfao, that look on Javi's face when Kail said "my kids come first." Since when?

I seriously did not know that human eyebrows could go up that high. Well done, Javi.

Somewhere, Jordan is high-fiving himself that he escaped this mess.

Hopefully he has drinks with Robbie and Courtland regularly.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

He narrowly escaped.  Dude was hanging out with her in LA in April.

That's right. Forgot about that. Is Jordan one of her backdoor daddies? 

As Javi reminded us, he's not his kid....when it suits him.

I can't help but think how this describes Kail to a tee. It is one big ol' fuck you to Isaac and Lincoln. I am bringing another child into my life because it suits my needs. You two are no longer a priority. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
On 1/26/2017 at 4:57 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Remember though, that was the show's version of the story. A different and unsubstantiated version was that she had to get an abortion because she'd gotten pregnant by someone who wasn't him. I know the official record says otherwise (the show being the official record), but wouldn't that make way more sense as to why he 'blamed' her for a miscarriage? I guess now that I think of it, they're about even money, because it's not like he's smart enough to know that a natural miscarriage isn't anyone's fault. 

So here is my opinion as to the whole  "miscarriage" story.  As someone who is had three miscarriages and one abortion, I just don't think Kayle has given us the full, whole, unvarnished, truth. Her affect is not consistent, her story changes a lot (this usually is her tell when she lies), and Javi showing no empathy or compassion toward her during or after the "miscarriage" sent my spidery senses tingling. Why would a typical husband not be there for his wife as she's going through a miscarriage, especially since he's the one that wanted a baby?  This led me to believe that there is more to the story than what we have been given so far. 

Last season, when Javi had suspicions that Kail was cheating on him with a classmate (same black guy with dreads), when he kept trying to check her phone, and kept asking her where she was going, and pretty much being a bugaboo...he was spot on.  His instincts were right. Javi wasn't being overly controlling and jealous for no reason----she was full-on cheating in him, definitely with Dread guy, maybe with a couple of others. 

Javi has military buddies who take classes at her school, his family is extended and based in the area, plus the couple together probably also have mutual friends who also attend her school. He could have been tipped off by one of his friends that she was extra touchy feely on campus with Dread guy. Maybe he had no proof, but enough suspicions that he started digging and found those flirty inappropriate texts. 

Kailyn kept denying it all, and she denied it so often and so frequently that he started doubting his own instinct. Plus through their mutual friends (and even his sister), Kail got him to think he was over reacting. She flashed so angrily & aggressively to his questions, and kept picking fights with him. He ended up letting go of the suspicions, and keeping quiet for the sake of the family. 

All is back to normal and good until, Kailyn ends up pregnant. She knows there is a chance that the baby might come out half-black. It could be Javi's baby, but more likely, Dreads is the father. She suspects it's probably not Javi's baby, and she can't take that chance to go through the full pregnancy, labor, delivery, and out pops a half black baby! (Although for us, that would have been reality show gold). So she decides to have an abortion. Which she titles "miscarriage" for viewer sympathy. If someone can post the clip of when Kail & Javi told us at the beginning of S7 that they had a miscarriage, we can watch both their reactions. 

She claims that Javi wasn't there for her through her "miscarriage". That her girlfriends were the only ones who were there for her.  We all know that Kailyn  values her friendships more than any other relationships that she has. Maybe her friends gave her advice on what to do and how to handle Javi. 

Most women when they have a miscarriage, after a few weeks/months, they are open to trying again to get pregnant. Kail did not want to try to get pregnant again.., in fact,  she told Javi that she doesn't want anymore kids with him.  Which is why, when Javi said he wanted more kids, Kail responded, "I don't want more kids with you". For all we know, she was probably already pregnant for Dreads then. 

Javi either doesn't know or he doesn't suspect that she had an abortion. Or he does know that she aborted, but not the true reason why? Maybe this is where Javi's underlying anger to Kail comes from. He doesn't understand why she would have gotten an abortion, knowing how much Javi wanted another child. And maybe he couldn't bring himself to 'take care' of her knowing that she murdered his baby.  And her saying "I didn't want another child with you," is just another dagger to his heart. Especially with him caught in the abortion vs. miscarriage lie. He can't even come clean about it now without looking like a liar. Maybe this issue is the foundation for all their problems that led to the divorce. 

Maybe this is why Kail doesn't want to film or talk about her relationship with Javi. Because they are no longer a couple, Javi no longer has an incentive to lie for her to make her look good. The truth will eventually come out unless she deadens it. Make it so hard for Javi to have a relationship with his son that he just goes away, that seems to be her current MO. We've already gotten a few kernels of truth from Javi that Kail probably didn't want to air. I'm sure more will come out this season. 

I don't think Kail would have told Javi about Dreads. She is not the type of person to fess up. She likes to hide and dodge from the truth. Although, what if she had?  What if Kail had told Javi that she cheated on him and might be pregnant with Dreads' baby? Maybe that's why Javi's dad taught Lincoln to say puta...lol---Javi told his dad, and his dad didn't get mad, he got even...

While Javi was deployed, Kail was dating Dreads. She was dating Dreads behind Javi's back. If not the entire time, then for most of the 6 months Javi was in Qatar. Kail would host Dreads at her house most of the time. I'm thinking he has roommates or lives with his parents. Isaac & Linc have both met Dreads, in fact, they all have probably hung out. She is done with Javi and she has moved on. Also, this is why she cleaned out all of Javier's stuff from her bedroom and tossed it into the garage.

And this is also why she is refusing to film anything about her and Javi's relationship.  She has to keep track of all the lies she has told everyone; and quickly catalog them and switch around depending on who's in the room. She has told different versions of who Dreads is to the viewers (he's just a classmate),  MTV producers(same/study buddy), Javier(study buddy), her kids(mommy's friend) her friends (my fuck buddy), and Dreads (her boyfriend). That's a lot of lies.  It would probably be a lot easier for her to NOT talk about it then for her to talk about it and then get caught up in a web of lies. 

When Javi came home from deployment, Big Papi is home and wants his kingdom back. He was so hopeful and nice that first day. Then Kail ruined it with her nasty attitude. All her 'big plans' that she thought of didn't materialize when Javi came back. She was ice cold to him because she doesn't want him to feel welcome at her house anymore. But at the same time, she needs to be friendly enough so he would  film Marriage Boot Camp with her. Hence her being so wishy-washy all in the same couple of days. Sending Javi, & Isaac mixed messages because she is so manipulative.

If Javi went to their former bedroom, he probably would have seen all of Dread's toiletries and some of his clothes. She took the keys so Javi can't come in unannounced. She picked a fight and made such a huge stink when Javi showed up that day because Dreads was there. She was probably making out or having sex and thought Dreads would be long gone before Javi showed up.

This is why she wanted the keys back from Javi as soon as he got back. She doesn't want him to come into the house or have access to the house when she's not there. She didn't even want him reading his mail in her counter--- Dreads might have shown up, so she needed to get Javi out asap! Kail has a new house mate, and his nickname is Dreads (although we should probably call him NoDreads), because she cut them off. 

She freaked out and made a mountain out of a molehill. I'm so loving the way Jo set her straight. Kailyn, as such a great mom, you should know that the kids come first. So far, she isn't acting like it. It's more Kail comes first. 

• Love 18

There was mention of Kail taking methotrexate.  That's commonly prescribed for medication abortion and part of the DIY abortion plan.  You can find it at flea markets and bodegas if you look heard enough.  I wouldn't be surprised if Kail got a prescription or bootleg meds and induced "miscarriage."  Confided in Peach and then Peach told Javi.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

So here is my opinion as to the whole  "miscarriage" story.  As someone who is had three miscarriages and one abortion, I just don't think Kayle has given us the full, whole, unvarnished, truth. Her affect is not consistent, her story changes a lot (this usually is her tell when she lies), and Javi showing no empathy or compassion toward her during or after the "miscarriage" sent my spidery senses tingling. Why would a typical husband not be there for his wife as she's going through a miscarriage, especially since he's the one that wanted a baby?  This led me to believe that there is more to the story than what we have been given so far. 

Last season, when Javi had suspicions that Kail was cheating on him with a classmate (same black guy with dreads), when he kept trying to check her phone, and kept asking her where she was going, and pretty much being a bugaboo...he was spot on.  His instincts were right. Javi wasn't being overly controlling and jealous for no reason----she was full-on cheating in him, definitely with Dread guy, maybe with a couple of others. 

Javi has military buddies who take classes at her school, his family is extended and based in the area, plus the couple together probably also have mutual friends who also attend her school. He could have been tipped off by one of his friends that she was extra touchy feely on campus with Dread guy. Maybe he had no proof, but enough suspicions that he started digging and found those flirty inappropriate texts. 

Kailyn kept denying it all, and she denied it so often and so frequently that he started doubting his own instinct. Plus through their mutual friends (and even his sister), Kail got him to think he was over reacting. She flashed so angrily & aggressively to his questions, and kept picking fights with him. He ended up letting go of the suspicions, and keeping quiet for the sake of the family. 

All is back to normal and good until, Kailyn ends up pregnant. She knows there is a chance that the baby might come out half-black. It could be Javi's baby, but more likely, Dreads is the father. She suspects it's probably not Javi's baby, and she can't take that chance to go through the full pregnancy, labor, delivery, and out pops a half black baby! (Although for us, that would have been reality show gold). So she decides to have an abortion. Which she titles "miscarriage" for viewer sympathy. If someone can post the clip of when Kail & Javi told us at the beginning of S7 that they had a miscarriage, we can watch both their reactions. 

She claims that Javi wasn't there for her through her "miscarriage". That her girlfriends were the only ones who were there for her.  We all know that Kailyn  values her friendships more than any other relationships that she has. Maybe her friends gave her advice on what to do and how to handle Javi. 

Most women when they have a miscarriage, after a few weeks/months, they are open to trying again to get pregnant. Kail did not want to try to get pregnant again.., in fact,  she told Javi that she doesn't want anymore kids with him.  Which is why, when Javi said he wanted more kids, Kail responded, "I don't want more kids with you". For all we know, she was probably already pregnant for Dreads then. 

Javi either doesn't know or he doesn't suspect that she had an abortion. Or he does know that she aborted, but not the true reason why? Maybe this is where Javi's underlying anger to Kail comes from. He doesn't understand why she would have gotten an abortion, knowing how much Javi wanted another child. And maybe he couldn't bring himself to 'take care' of her knowing that she murdered his baby.  And her saying "I didn't want another child with you," is just another dagger to his heart. Especially with him caught in the abortion vs. miscarriage lie. He can't even come clean about it now without looking like a liar. Maybe this issue is the foundation for all their problems that led to the divorce. 

Maybe this is why Kail doesn't want to film or talk about her relationship with Javi. Because they are no longer a couple, Javi no longer has an incentive to lie for her to make her look good. The truth will eventually come out unless she deadens it. Make it so hard for Javi to have a relationship with his son that he just goes away, that seems to be her current MO. We've already gotten a few kernels of truth from Javi that Kail probably didn't want to air. I'm sure more will come out this season. 

I don't think Kail would have told Javi about Dreads. She is not the type of person to fess up. She likes to hide and dodge from the truth. Although, what if she had?  What if Kail had told Javi that she cheated on him and might be pregnant with Dreads' baby? Maybe that's why Javi's dad taught Lincoln to say puta...lol---Javi told his dad, and his dad didn't get mad, he got even...

While Javi was deployed, Kail was dating Dreads. She was dating Dreads behind Javi's back. If not the entire time, then for most of the 6 months Javi was in Qatar. Kail would host Dreads at her house most of the time. I'm thinking he has roommates or lives with his parents. Isaac & Linc have both met Dreads, in fact, they all have probably hung out. She is done with Javi and she has moved on. Also, this is why she cleaned out all of Javier's stuff from her bedroom and tossed it into the garage.

And this is also why she is refusing to film anything about her and Javi's relationship.  She has to keep track of all the lies she has told everyone; and quickly catalog them and switch around depending on who's in the room. She has told different versions of who Dreads is to the viewers (he's just a classmate),  MTV producers(same/study buddy), Javier(study buddy), her kids(mommy's friend) her friends (my fuck buddy), and Dreads (her boyfriend). That's a lot of lies.  It would probably be a lot easier for her to NOT talk about it then for her to talk about it and then get caught up in a web of lies. 

When Javi came home from deployment, Big Papi is home and wants his kingdom back. He was so hopeful and nice that first day. Then Kail ruined it with her nasty attitude. All her 'big plans' that she thought of didn't materialize when Javi came back. She was ice cold to him because she doesn't want him to feel welcome at her house anymore. But at the same time, she needs to be friendly enough so he would  film Marriage Boot Camp with her. Hence her being so wishy-washy all in the same couple of days. Sending Javi, & Isaac mixed messages because she is so manipulative.

If Javi went to their former bedroom, he probably would have seen all of Dread's toiletries and some of his clothes. She took the keys so Javi can't come in unannounced. She picked a fight and made such a huge stink when Javi showed up that day because Dreads was there. She was probably making out or having sex and thought Dreads would be long gone before Javi showed up.

This is why she wanted the keys back from Javi as soon as he got back. She doesn't want him to come into the house or have access to the house when she's not there. She didn't even want him reading his mail in her counter--- Dreads might have shown up, so she needed to get Javi out asap! Kail has a new house mate, and his nickname is Dreads (although we should probably call him NoDreads), because she cut them off. 

She freaked out and made a mountain out of a molehill. I'm so loving the way Jo set her straight. Kailyn, as such a great mom, you should know that the kids come first. So far, she isn't acting like it. It's more Kail comes first. 

I don't know, I believe Kailyn when she says Javi blamed her for the miscarriage. (Although she's a lying liar who lies). Javi is very chauvinistic, and wants a "little woman at home", those type of cultural attitudes often blame the woman SOLEY if there's anything wrong with conceiving, a pregnancy, or the children (a disability or a delay). Intellectually Javi may know that his attitude wasn't right BUT he was resentful of Kailyn for a lot of other reasons and thus acted like a dick after her miscarriage.  I think then Kailyn "sought comfort" (PLEASE) in the arms of another man and hid it from Javi cause she was half out the door anyway. Those are my instincts. 

• Love 5

I kind of wish someone would be mature enough (HAHAHAH! I know, right? IMAGINE!) to just address her with logic when she makes her arguments.

--"I'm the mom!" Ok, well I'm the dad, so now that we have our parental roles established, let's discuss the matter at hand. I'm the dad is not considered an argument, why would asserting that you're the mom be one?

--"My kids come first!" Well one of them is my kid, too, though, so they come first to me, as well.

--"I did this on my own for damn near eight months" Didn't you push me to sign up for the military knowing we'd experience deployment though?

--"I want them together on Christmas!" Ok, well I want that too, but that togetherness can happen at my house too.

--"I agreed to 50 / 50! I want all the holidays!" That's not how 50 / 50 works, that's why it's 50 / 50. We're here to try to come up with some other plan, but if we can't agree, then you're right,it'll have to go through mediation. 

• Love 18
16 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Sorry, I thought maybe it was supposed to be "culo"struck. Ihave on occasion been known to feel what is describe as "culo"struck, so now I'm just making up my own slang. 

Thanks for the link,  and what an awesome member on a family tree!

15 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

ZNH is your great grandmother?  That's friggin awesome.

Yeah ... sorry, y'all. I only meant my great-grandmother used the saying also. I realized after the fact that the placement could make one think I meant ZNH was a relative (other than in the "we're all related AA" way). My bad!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Javi's shirt wasn't even that tight to me. Now those shorts she's wearing. Jesus.

Kail ALWAYS has to point out something negative to someone. She did it to her dad, her mom, Jo, Javi, and I assume she has done it to her many lovers.

"You have a small dick."

"You aren't as big as I thought. Next!"

"You are not as kinky as J.C."

How I wish everyone would just point out things to her:

"That is a huge and ugly ass."

"How many chins do you have?"

"Those are some damn tight shorts. Do you get yeast infections often?"

"Do you own any other pair of ripped pants?"

"When exactly do you put your kids first?"

"Being that you are an atheist, what do you yell out during sex?"

"You remind me of Chris Farley in that Tommy Boy movie...fat girl in a little shirt"

• Love 7
(edited)

I just watched last nights episode.  So Kail said the boys were in camp 12-5 every day all summer because she had class but then she said she only took classes through June.  So why did they need camp July and August?  

I don't mean that camp isn't fun for kids or it's a bad thing to send your kids to camp but for her to say that they HAD TO go to camp because she had school is nonsense.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I just watched last nights episode.  So Kail said the boys were in camp 12-5 every day all summer because she had class but then she said she only took classes through June.  So why did they need camp July and August?  

I don't mean that camp isn't fun for kids or it's a bad thing to send your kids to camp but for her to say that they HAD TO go to camp because she had school is nonsense.

He caught her ass for July though! 

• Love 10

Words can't convey how much I dislike this person.

I am totally on Javi's side. I don't think his relationship with her had anything to do with him thinking she was an "upgrade" or whatever over some Latina. Perhaps it is because I live in an area where nobody thinks twice about white/Hispanic pairings - we have that in my own family and it is totally a non-issue. I'd never think the guy was with the girl for any reason other than he loved her. I don't know - I don't get how someone could love Kail, either, though. I just don't see that and I don't like ascribing those kinds of motives on someone when I really have no idea about the situation. I think a better explanation is she was his first serious girlfriend. And from the start, she tried to totally control the relationship. I think about when they first moved in together and had fights about the dogs.... he would sometimes just leave - just didn't know how to deal with her. Just reminded me about early, young 20s relationships and he seemed like a rookie compared to her.

In terms of his insecurities with Jo and everyone else - I guess her cheating has proven him right. Maybe deep down he knew she was shady as hell.

I also don't think he would only be happy with a wife in a "traditional" role.  I don't think it is *that* unusual for a man with young kids to prefer his wife stays home with the kids. Maybe because I did it for 14 years. lol   It wasn't some kind of value judgment. It was strictly a lifestyle choice for us. It was just easier on all of us, for us, for me to stay home and that was my husband's preference.  The only way it wasn't easier was financially and I'm not going to dismiss that cost.  I just don't think it equates to Javi wanting to drag a woman around by her hair.  (I think she'd be the one doing the dragging.)

MTV needs to shitcan her. All she does is bitch about it. And she seems awfully cozy with that producer. Totally unprofessional on *his* part. 

And I 150% support him taking exception to her throwing it in his face that she had Lincoln by herself for 8 months. BFD, bitch. He was DEPLOYED. WTF.  GTF over yourself.  I love it that he is giving her hell. Keep it coming. Just keep it away from the kids.

• Love 13
(edited)

@Spiderella2 you have made a lot of great points, many I agree with. I was one of the ones who thought of her miscarriage being an abortion instead. I still can't say for certain, however, if Javi says it is was an abortion, I'd believe him over that smut ex wife of his.

Javi likely knows a lot more than he was willing to share on camera. He likely felt many times that Kail and he would fix their marriage. There is nothing left to save and he has no fucks to give. He is ready to open up and reveal it all.

I am totally on Javi's side. I don't think his relationship with her had anything to do with him thinking she was an "upgrade" or whatever over some Latina. Perhaps it is because I live in an area where nobody thinks twice about white/Hispanic pairings - we have that in my own family and it is totally a non-issue. I'd never think the guy was with the girl for any reason other than he loved her.

@lilmarysunshine I have made the same point. Not to mention, he lived and grew up in an area that was likely predominately white. It may be a preference or he dabbled with different ethnic girls. I don't read too much into Javi being Latino and Kail being white and his need to have a white trophy girl. People love who they love. He just chose a fucking loser and abuser. 

Something about the idea that Javi is some typical male chauvinistic guy rubs me the wrong way. I think Javi was more than happy to see his wife have dreams and goals. I never got the vibe he wanted her at home and I don't recall any conversations where he said such a thing. I also don't subscribe to the whole Latino macho stereotype for Javi. He has shown sensitivity and has cried a handful of times on camera. Just recently he cried and his brother told him not to. I don't like when men are made to feel they can't show their emotions or not have feelings that bring them to tears.

Now, when she became a two-timing hoebag, and he sensed there was cheating going on, he was being met with denials and lies, of course the guy is going to be feeling insecure, wanting to check her phone and catch her in a lie. Now that we know the truth that she was cheating, his behavior didn't seem irrational.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22
18 hours ago, CofCinci said:

There was mention of Kail taking methotrexate.  That's commonly prescribed for medication abortion and part of the DIY abortion plan.  You can find it at flea markets and bodegas if you look heard enough.  I wouldn't be surprised if Kail got a prescription or bootleg meds and induced "miscarriage."  Confided in Peach and then Peach told Javi.  

Methotrexate was given to me fifteen years ago after a miscarriage. It's pretty common.

I'm still on miscarriage over abortion. I absolutely believe Kail was cheating with Dreads long before Javi was deployed, but believe she would be using protection. This pregnancy seemed to be a legitimate oops, because the timing would have landed her due date during finals and she said they were waiting a month to try. I don't think she ever planned to actually try to get pregnant with Javi; she was trying to make him leave her but he liked the MTV cameras too much. 

She told her friends and their families that she was pregnant. If she didn't know the paternity, she would have been at the Planned Parenthood the morning after she missed her period to get scheduled for the pill abortion, without telling anyone. Instead, not only did they tell their friends and family, they were planning a reveal. If she was planning to abort at three months, she would have revealed it to everyone immediately, then basked in the sympathy after she "miscarried" because she is a manipulative psycho bitch who thinks through how things will benefit her; to hell with everyone else.

I've never read any of the Teen Mom books and I won't be reading Javi's book. He has shown himself to be a chauvinistic and controlling jerk on the show, and I'm not interested in reading it. If he had dirt to sell, he would have done it by now. He doesn't have anything more than the rumors we all have been reading for months. I will, however, read the reviews. There isn't anything new he can add about Kail. We know she is a cheater, we know she is abusive, we know she pawns her kids off on anyone who will take them. That Mr. Housewife doesn't even seem interested.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

javi has been saying he's writing a book for a while... but I guess we should be patient... those connect the dots books can be tricky.

Javi cannot publish a book while active duty without review and permission by the Air Force. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I've seen zero evidence that it was an abortion over a miscarriage and their conversation about it seemed completely sincere. Nor would Javi have a single reason to hide an abortion, nor would he have been able to act chill on camera about it if something that traumatizing (his wife aborting another person's baby) had happened recently. Still not sure where that came from. The simplest answer is usually the right one. Miscarriages are extremely common, going to the D&C is upsetting, and many couples don't know how to deal with it, especially young immature ones.

7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Javi cannot publish a book while active duty without review and permission by the Air Force. 

I am DYING thinking of someone in the Air Force reading all that baby mama drama and having to approve it. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don't know, I believe Kailyn when she says Javi blamed her for the miscarriage. (Although she's a lying liar who lies). Javi is very chauvinistic, and wants a "little woman at home", those type of cultural attitudes often blame the woman SOLEY if there's anything wrong with conceiving, a pregnancy, or the children (a disability or a delay). Intellectually Javi may know that his attitude wasn't right BUT he was resentful of Kailyn for a lot of other reasons and thus acted like a dick after her miscarriage.  I think then Kailyn "sought comfort" (PLEASE) in the arms of another man and hid it from Javi cause she was half out the door anyway. Those are my instincts. 

Even Javi said this, more than once, so unless he agreed to lie about himself the same way many times and they are both lying elaborately, that's what happened. Happens all the time. I see it in my pregnancy support groups all the time-- men calling their wives "not real women" because they can't conceive or miscarry, relatives fighting each other by throwing miscarriages in each other's faces, women saying their husbands "aren't real men" because their sperm counts are low. People really are not mature enough to deal with this stuff sometimes. 

• Love 5