Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I will give props to anyone involved in this franchise who holds down a bona fide steady J-O-B job. Not one of these "self-employed" people or podcasts or house flippers or clothing designers or selling shit on social media. There aren't many of them in any TM season - Cole, Corey, Jeremy, Javi, Babs come to mind.

Randylicious is still a dentist, right? Pretty interesting that the ones who hold down jobs are also the ones I tend to have the highest respect for.  Do Jo or Vee work?

• Love 6

Do any of the TM’s parents not work? It’s one thing, I guess, if the actual TMs and their partners do not work due to being on the show but if any of the parents of the cast don’t work that’s fucking insane. I think even Butch has a job, though. I question if April has ever worked, but unless I’m forgetting something she’s really the only one. It would be fucking ludicrous, imo, if Randy quit his job because of the show so I’m not going to give him any praise for that. They also just don’t make that much money appearing randomly on the show, anyway.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Do any of the TM’s parents not work? It’s one thing, I guess, if the actual TMs and their partners do not work due to being on the show but if any of the parents of the cast don’t work that’s fucking insane. I think even Butch has a job, though. I question if April has ever worked, but unless I’m forgetting something she’s really the only one. It would be fucking ludicrous, imo, if Randy quit his job because of the show so I’m not going to give him any praise for that. They also just don’t make that much money appearing randomly on the show, anyway.

I think April started a thrift shop business is an old crack house that Cate paid for.

• Love 7
On 11/1/2018 at 7:25 PM, Mkay said:

EBF60731-BBB5-4B07-A1B6-F4C0FB83FCB3.jpeg

That is sooooooo photoshopped.  And badly, around both elbows. 

4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Randylicious is still a dentist, right? Pretty interesting that the ones who hold down jobs are also the ones I tend to have the highest respect for.  Do Jo or Vee work?

Yep and his wife owns a business of selling and refurbishing furniture (and maybe other stuff, but he posts the furniture a lot on twitter)

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Totally agree. I only included Barbara because she actually raises Jace. 

• Love 5

On one hand, I hate everything these tramps advertise. On the other hand, these are some fucking NASA-quality leggings if they can contain her ham hocks, so maybe I’ll buy some after all. 

Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s engineered by a PhD from MIT.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, gunderda said:

That is sooooooo photoshopped.  And badly, around both elbows. 

Wow...that’s so fucking pathetic. If she’s going to resort to that she could at least have someone with basic photoshop skills do it! This looks like freaking Lincoln, or even Lux, did it.

57 minutes ago, Isthisok said:

Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s engineered by a PhD from MIT.

Lol!!

• Love 3

Can we start a jean fund for her? I mean I have a pair too. But not 20!

Get some different looks going Kail. I like diversity in my closet. What ,no clean lined, dark hued for dressier stuff? Another fit? I wear skinny in winter so I can slap on some Uggs to bear the winter and straight to flare for summer and flip flops or platform sandals. Just a thought.....   

• Love 8

It must not get that cold in Delaware? I forgot where in DE she lives so I can’t check the weather but it’s so fucking cold here in the Midwest that I’m shivering just imagining going out in those jeans - not to mention the extra shivers from the ugliness. It’s currently 20 degrees here with 21 mph winds! It will be 9 degrees tonight. 

Edit: it’s 52 degrees in Dover so if she’s near there, FUCK HER! Lol. I had no idea that Delaware had such mild January weather!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2

@Rebecca it has been in the high 40s/low 50s here in Chicago for the past couple of days.  But we are getting your weather later tonight.  I love a good 20 degree temperature shift as much as Kail loves a good pair of properly fitted pants.

• Love 7

Dear Kail, your fat is not supposed to ooze out of your ripped jeans holes.

sadly, it’s a decently cute outfit if it fit properly.  But instead she insists on camel toes and yeast infections.

As for the fabletics outfit....yeah no.  She can’t possibly think she looks cute or fit.  Can she????

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, LBS said:

@Rebecca it has been in the high 40s/low 50s here in Chicago for the past couple of days.  But we are getting your weather later tonight.  I love a good 20 degree temperature shift as much as Kail loves a good pair of properly fitted pants.

Well, fuck all y’all and your unseasonably (to me) warm weather 😆. We had one day last week where it was like 38 and I practically got out my bikini that I don’t even own (but I’m sure Kailyn has many..). And lol at your last sentence!

5 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

As for the fabletics outfit....yeah no.  She can’t possibly think she looks cute or fit.  Can she????

No, hence the horrible slapped together photoshopping she did on it to look thinner 😆 So dumb and actually discourages people from purchasing them.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5

From the waist up and ankles down, she looks cute. Those jeans though- my lower body is cringing in sympathy pains just looking at her. I can't imagine sitting down is an option for her dressed like that.

• Love 8
On 1/8/2019 at 12:30 PM, geauxaway said:

Dear Kail, your fat is not supposed to ooze out of your ripped jeans holes.

sadly, it’s a decently cute outfit if it fit properly.  But instead she insists on camel toes and yeast infections.

Have you ever tried to crack open a can of Pillsbury biscuits where it opens slightly and the dough starts bulging out? That's what Kail reminds me of in those jeans.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

I can’t deny that Javi appears to love the camera, but at the same time we don’t know if things would be different if he had been able to pursue the career in law enforcement.  So she can take several seats on that one, she is the reason he can’t get the civilian job he (supposedly) wanted.  

I still don’t see how Jo took advantage, either.  All she has ever done until recently is trash him on TV.   If I understand correctly, not him and Vee are licensed real estate agents, as well as Vee having her make up business.  How did TM contribute to either of those professions?  

If anyone isn’t “self made,” it’s YOU , Kail.  Popped out 3 babies just to remain relevant on a show about teen moms.  🤔

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Big, loud Sure, Jan! I’m sure Chris isn’t a part of the show because he’s worried that he’ll take advantage of you because he just loves you so much more than those other guys. (And how the hell did Jo ever take advantage of her by being on the show? Javi is obvious but not Jo.) Why would a “real woman” like hearing “you have what you have because of Teen Mom” any more than a “real man” should? And I do get what she’s saying (a guy like David, for instance) but I feel like she’s trying to shade Jo who is in the exact same position of being there since the beginning because he’s Isaac’s dad, so what makes her better than him living off the show? And also throwing shade to Javi who, while a total famewhore, is one of the few actual employed cast members outside of the show. I’m not going to try and assume why Chris doesn’t want to be on the show but I definitely don’t believe that it’s because he doesn’t want to “take advantage” of Kailyn. That’s what she tells herself. 

Re bolded: Exactly! I do not get this sort of mentality of some of the TMs that they alone are the "stars" of the show when all they did was get pregnant as a teen, and without said "baby daddies" would not have been in that situation. They literally hit the lottery by being cast in the show, so any credit they get for accomplishing anything due to the show should be viewed as such. 

Also, Kail would likely not have been cast in 16&P if Jo and his family refused to be filmed in the first place. How would they have been able to film without using the Rivera's home and showing the situation there? So exactly how, Kail, was Jo using you when he had no idea that this show would continue on as long as it did?

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Big, loud Sure, Jan! I’m sure Chris isn’t a part of the show because he’s worried that he’ll take advantage of you because he just loves you so much more than those other guys. (And how the hell did Jo ever take advantage of her by being on the show? Javi is obvious but not Jo.) Why would a “real woman” like hearing “you have what you have because of Teen Mom” any more than a “real man” should? And I do get what she’s saying (a guy like David, for instance) but I feel like she’s trying to shade Jo who is in the exact same position of being there since the beginning because he’s Isaac’s dad, so what makes her better than him living off the show? And also throwing shade to Javi who, while a total famewhore, is one of the few actual employed cast members outside of the show. I’m not going to try and assume why Chris doesn’t want to be on the show but I definitely don’t believe that it’s because he doesn’t want to “take advantage” of Kailyn. That’s what she tells herself. 

Get over yourself Kail. Chris doesn't want to be on the show because it lowers his chances of getting into the panties of other coeds and opens him up to more judgment for being unemployed and a deadbeat dad when Kail isn't paying him to play happy little family.

And as for Jo- unlike Chris, the "knock Kail up" train left the station long before MTV came to town, so exactly how he "used" her for fame- something he hasn't exactly courted in 9 years of filming- is super unclear.

• Love 18
9 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Last summer Chris’s job was being Kails yard/pool boy.  She wouldn’t care if he worked. She’d keep him as her love slave. Hahaha

• Love 11
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I can’t deny that Javi appears to love the camera, but at the same time we don’t know if things would be different if he had been able to pursue the career in law enforcement.  So she can take several seats on that one, she is the reason he can’t get the civilian job he (supposedly) wanted.  

I still don’t see how Jo took advantage, either.  All she has ever done until recently is trash him on TV.   If I understand correctly, not him and Vee are licensed real estate agents, as well as Vee having her make up business.  How did TM contribute to either of those professions?  

If anyone isn’t “self made,” it’s YOU , Kail.  Popped out 3 babies just to remain relevant on a show about teen moms.  🤔

I guess with Jo she is implying that he might've used his TM money and exposure to help build his business and get licensed. To which I say So fucking what, bitch?! Because Jo, Vee and Javi (with his gym) want to possibly do something positive for for themselves and invest in their and the kids' futures, that is using her? She can go get bent. Jo is being a hell of a lot smarter then Kail is, by using his TM windfall to build a stable life outside of the spotlight. She needs to take her unemployed boytoy and just disappear into her next money pit mcmansion.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 19
8 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I guess with Jo she is implying that he might've used his TM money and exposure to help build his business and get licensed. To which I say So fucking what, bitch?! Because Jo, Vee and Javi (with his gym) want to possibly do something positive for for themselves and invest in their and the kids' futures, that is using her? She can go get bent. Jo is being a hell of a lot smarter then Kail is, buy using his TM windfall to build a stable life outside of the spotlight. She needs to take her unemployed boytoy and just disappear into her next money pit mcmansion.

I agree. I have no issue with the cast using their fame to earn income. After all, people use connections and hook-ups to get ahead all the time. At least Jo, Vee and Javi are making wise decisions as opposed to Leah and Jenelle, who sink money into scammy, going-nowhere "businesses." 

For all of Javi's faults, he's maintained full-time employment since he first appeared on-camera, so his livelihood isn't entirely dependent on the MTV gravy train. Kail just can't stand to see anyone else succeed and be happy, so she has to rain on their parade. 

• Love 20
14 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I guess with Jo she is implying that he might've used his TM money and exposure to help build his business and get licensed. To which I say So fucking what, bitch?! Because Jo, Vee and Javi (with his gym) want to possibly do something positive for for themselves and invest in their and the kids' futures, that is using her? She can go get bent. Jo is being a hell of a lot smarter then Kail is, by using his TM windfall to build a stable life outside of the spotlight. She needs to take her unemployed boytoy and just disappear into her next money pit mcmansion.

The egos on these girls are out of the world. I suppose in Kail's mind, it's solely because she's so damn interesting that she is the one making this show successful and with less interesting "talent", this show would have been cancelled years ago.

To this, after typing this out, I must concede her point. All these girls make complete asses of themselves on a somewhat regular basis, and their less visible counterparts get some smaller benefits (ie they get flown out coach to reunions, and receive less endorsement opportunities) without acting a fool on national television.

So, in that regard, she's actually right. But Kail, I really, really, really wouldn't brag about that. And by the way, the benefits that Jo gets from your asshole-ishness are absolute peanuts compared to what your friends in production get. But I suppose you can't really bite the hand that feeds you by pointing this out.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I need to see proof of Jo making any kind of living outside of TM.

and whatever the reason, I do have a small degree of respect for Chris for refusing to take the easy money and be filmed. 

Neither of these opinions means I like Kail or her decisions.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 2
On 1/9/2019 at 3:49 PM, galaxychaser said:

I think she looks cute.

I don’t care for riped clothes- but if the jeans were two sizes bigger and the top one size bigger it would be a cute outfit. “Labia Injuring” shorts/pants seem to be a Kailyn staple these days. Does she ever wear skirts or dresses? She would look cute in a maxi (with her height) or a well fitting skater dress. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Grifter.

I learned it from watching YOU, Kail!

(Does anyone remember the old drug commercial where the kid is all ‘I learned it from watching you, dad!’ Lmao)

6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. I have no issue with the cast using their fame to earn income. After all, people use connections and hook-ups to get ahead all the time. 

Exactly and doesn’t everyone basically use ‘what they have’ (money, looks, connections, education, personality, experience, having a baby as a teen, lol)...to get ahead? For instance, Kailyn takes advantage of the “using grifter” skills she probably inherited from Suzi to get ahead.

6 hours ago, Tatum said:

To this, after typing this out, I must concede her point. All these girls make complete asses of themselves on a somewhat regular basis, and their less visible counterparts get some smaller benefits (ie they get flown out coach to reunions, and receive less endorsement opportunities) without acting a fool on national television.

That’s true in Kailyn’s scenes because she doesn’t really have a bigger fool to make a bigger ass out of themselves than she does herself in her storylines. I’d say Maci, especially, has done a pretty great job at getting paid off of someone else being the biggest ass in her storylines all this time. Chelsea definitely had several years where Adam made a bigger fool of himself than she did. Amber had the bounty that was Matt but I still think she looked like the bigger ass so I guess there’s that for her. Lol. Catelynn and Tyler made their early money being loved and having Butch and April be the assholes. Until we all realized the two of them were full of shit with all their bravado and false hope plans for their lives. Not that Brianna doesn’t look like a fool almost all the time but Roxanne has definitely put in her fair share of foolish moments to really make Brianna’s segments “pop.” Lol. I’d be annoyed if I was one of these side characters and only got a few thousand while the TM made way, wayyy more off of my “entertainment value.” But I would have to concede that generally speaking Amber and Kailyn are always the biggest asses in their scenes. But they both have very involved fathers for their first children and those fathers have been there since the beginning so they can’t really say they’ve made the show more than Jo or Gary have.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Rebecca said:

She is such an asshole. Chris can do no wrong in her eyes because remember he is the first guy she really loved. So if the bitch wants to get down to casting stones about using people, she is a user herself. Used Jo and his family and Javi and his family, so she needs to stfu about everything, because she is not innocent.

• Love 23
20 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Right?!?! What has she done with her money? take vacation after vacation, and buy vehicle after vehicle. The best financial decision she made was buying the house that she will probably have to sell once the money train ends. She (allegedly) got that college degree, but did nothing with it (except maybe take a celebratory vacation). I wonder if she's saved any money for the kids' college. Are all of her children considered minorities? Maybe they can qualify for financial aid or scholarships.

I don't know how successful Vee's cosmetic line is, but it's still around, which is better than, say, JECosmetics or any other lip glosses, tummy teas and whatnot these teen mom bimbos have tried to shill.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Right?!?! What has she done with her money? take vacation after vacation, and buy vehicle after vehicle. The best financial decision she made was buying the house that she will probably have to sell once the money train ends. She (allegedly) got that college degree, but did nothing with it (except maybe take a celebratory vacation). I wonder if she's saved any money for the kids' college. Are all of her children considered minorities? Maybe they can qualify for financial aid or scholarships.

I don't know how successful Vee's cosmetic line is, but it's still around, which is better than, say, JECosmetics or any other lip glosses, tummy teas and whatnot these teen mom bimbos have tried to shill.

Does Vee sell cosmetics? I just know she got her cosmetology license and was advertising her services for weddings and other events in a few different states. Which, combined with her and Jo's smart investments in real estate, is a hell of a lot better move then any shitty "business" venture then any Kail has thought it. Even Javi's somewhat iffy CrossFit venture has more potential then Kail's stupid ghost-written books and Pothead hair products. For all that Jo and Javi have "used" her, they have seemingly been much smarter with their TM earnings then she has.

I find it really sad that so many smart, ambitious people have to go into debt for a college education, but she easily paid for s degree that she is letting go to waste.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Does Vee sell cosmetics? I just know she got her cosmetology license and was advertising her services for weddings and other events in a few different states. Which, combined with her and Jo's smart investments in real estate, is a hell of a lot better move then any shitty "business" venture then any Kail has thought it. Even Javi's somewhat iffy CrossFit venture has more potential then Kail's stupid ghost-written books and Pothead hair products. For all that Jo and Javi have "used" her, they have seemingly been much smarter with their TM earnings then she has.

I find it really sad that so many smart, ambitious people have to go into debt for a college education, but she easily paid for s degree that she is letting go to waste.

I’m pretty certain Vee does makeup, doesn’t sell it.  I mean I’m guessing she has products she could sell her clients, much like a hair stylist, but she does not have her name slapped on makeup as far as I know.  

Let’s also not forget that no matter what Javi, Jo, and Vee are doing for work, they’ve all lived a lot more modestly than Kail.  Ahem, Jo’s “starter home.”  Which appears to be a quite nice home that they did some interior work on and probably are gaining equity unlike Kail who went all in on Javi’s VA guaranty (0 down), and is now looking at “custom his and hers en suite.”

TL / DR

If Javi re-enlisted, he could be transferred.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I’m pretty certain Vee does makeup, doesn’t sell it.  I mean I’m guessing she has products she could sell her clients, much like a hair stylist, but she does not have her name slapped on makeup as far as I know.  

Let’s also not forget that no matter what Javi, Jo, and Vee are doing for work, they’ve all lived a lot more modestly than Kail.  Ahem, Jo’s “starter home.”  Which appears to be a quite nice home that they did some interior work on and probably are gaining equity unlike Kail who went all in on Javi’s VA guaranty (0 down), and is now looking at “custom his and hers en suite.”

TL / DR

If Javi re-enlisted, he could be transferred.  

I wondered about Javi and his gym. If he reenlisted as Active duty, I wondered where he'd find the time to run a gym enough to profit off of it. Then I consider that he might have a business partner or two who will run the business while he does his Airforce career. I think it's an iffy business, but I hope it works for him, if only so Kail gets more pissed off.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I wondered about Javi and his gym. If he reenlisted as Active duty, I wondered where he'd find the time to run a gym enough to profit off of it. Then I consider that he might have a business partner or two who will run the business while he does his Airforce career. I think it's an iffy business, but I hope it works for him, if only so Kail gets more pissed off.

I’d guess he bought in name only type of thing.  And maybe he works out there.  As an investment it’s not dumb.  I don’t figure he’s there teaching classes or whatnot.  In my opinion it’s better than Kail’s pot shampoo at $90 a pop in a cardboard box to your door.   Sorry, still can’t get over that box of product in piss poor packaging.  FFS, back in the day I ordered a T-shirt from Phaedra and it came with a post card enclosed saying thank you. 🤣.  And that was like $20.  I have the card hanging on my wall of “fame.”

• Love 9