Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, monicageller said:

I mean yea, skin feels good and all.  You look radically different when you hide that ridiculous butt you had surgery on and actually wear clothes that fit. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Who else is there besides Kail Bone and the kids? How many friends does she need with her? One for each kid I guess lol.

I saw Quay in her snap today.  I’ll try and screenshot it. 

Kail and her kids, plus Bone and Quay.  ? 

55C31BDC-1850-4921-8968-88BBE10EA4CC.jpeg

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Jeebus, Kail.  SUNSCREEN.

You know she is totally against sunscreen.  Remember when she was pregnant and swollen in PR.  Sunburned and still didn’t use any sunscreen. She don’t care. 

• Love 7
(edited)

It sucks to be treated like the rest of the population, huh Kail?  You better get used to it.  MTV isn't going to be following you all over the globe forever. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Adverbs are important - and also pronouns.
  • Love 17
(edited)
On 4/2/2018 at 5:07 PM, BOOgen3 said:

This time of year a weeklong stay for a party of 4 adults and 3 children runs between 8 and 10k depending on your choice of room. 

FML.  Why did I go to grad school? I should have just been a Teen Mom hanger-on/nanny.

23 hours ago, Mkay said:

You know she is totally against sunscreen.  Remember when she was pregnant and swollen in PR.  Sunburned and still didn’t use any sunscreen. She don’t care. 

She'll care in 5-10 years when she has much more noticeable lines/wrinkles and sunspots/dark freckles than people her age who did care about sun safety (or who are darker skinned & less prone to sun damage). 

I know Kail likes to appropriate from other cultures, but melanin cannot be appropriated.   Sunscreen and avoiding spending prolonged periods in the sun between 10-2 are how us blonde (and redheaded, cough, Maci, cough), blue/green-eyed white girls need to roll. Our ancestors evolved to live in parts of Europe where the sun doesn't shine as intensely and still be able to derive vitamin D from it.  Helpful for them then, but not so helpful to those of who live further south than they did.  We genetically aren't built for so much time in the sun, and especially not for the sun in places so much closer to the Equator than northern Europe....like the Caribbean. Unless we're going to move to the British Isles, Scandinavia, etc, we gotta follow sun safety.  #WhiteGirlProblems 

Also, I'm pretty sure half the staff being "rude" to Kail means they're either not tripping over themselves for a Z-list reality TV star and her entourage of small kids/hangers-on and/or because Kail is giving them the typical stank-butt, entitled attitude she gives everyone.  The staff that's being nice is just better at hiding their reactions to Kail and company.  (Or MTV is only footing half the bill or something and Kail is trying to get a discount on her end.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
20 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Even if her complaints are legit, this is why you do thorough research ahead of time. TripAdvisor is your friend. 

Always!!

• Love 4

I've been researching lots of 4 and 5 star hotels in various touristy spots (I'm not rich, but 2019 is the year we are going on a nice vacation, I've been saving awhile now and my husband- who has no problem throwing down money on trucks, 4wheelers, and trailers-has agreed to not SAY ONE WORD about the cost of a nice vacation equaling a used Honda) and I am shocked at how many complaints there were about lack of poolside lounges, and lines waiting for everything, at these $500-$1,000 per night hotels.  1. How are these places so over populated? I know the average person can't throw down $10K on a vacation, and these can't all be 1 %ers, and 2. how are these hotels able to get away with this? The first time I had to wait in a 20 min line to get a freaking pool towel would be the minute I decided to cancel however remaining days there were left on my reservation and go to a Best Western, where I've never had any troubles waiting for pool towels and who offer a fairly decent free breakfast.

• Love 9
On 3/30/2018 at 6:40 PM, druzy said:

It's fake. I put a yellow circle around the first giveaway. The four-petal flower inside a circle is overlapping the one next to it. 

FAK.jpeg

I love you.

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I've been researching lots of 4 and 5 star hotels in various touristy spots (I'm not rich, but 2019 is the year we are going on a nice vacation, I've been saving awhile now and my husband- who has no problem throwing down money on trucks, 4wheelers, and trailers-has agreed to not SAY ONE WORD about the cost of a nice vacation equaling a used Honda) and I am shocked at how many complaints there were about lack of poolside lounges, and lines waiting for everything, at these $500-$1,000 per night hotels.  1. How are these places so over populated? I know the average person can't throw down $10K on a vacation, and these can't all be 1 %ers, and 2. how are these hotels able to get away with this? The first time I had to wait in a 20 min line to get a freaking pool towel would be the minute I decided to cancel however remaining days there were left on my reservation and go to a Best Western, where I've never had any troubles waiting for pool towels and who offer a fairly decent free breakfast.

Where are you looking?  I have stayed at some super fancy places (I'm not a 1%-er but I like to take nice trips), and I have never had to wait for a towel, or a space on the beach...  

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I love you.

Where are you looking?  I have stayed at some super fancy places (I'm not a 1%-er but I like to take nice trips), and I have never had to wait for a towel, or a space on the beach...  

Mostly in Hawaii. 4 seasons Oahu, Aulani Disney, and Wailea Maui. All three had heavy Trip Advisor complaints (all posted within the last 2-4 weeks) about the Spring Break crowds and how if you wanted a pool lounge you had to get up at 6 am and throw your towel on it, and waiting in line for pool towels. I was pretty shocked because if I dropped $800+ a night and was unable to use the pool chairs or get a towel I'd get pretty pissed.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Mostly in Hawaii. 4 seasons Oahu, Aulani Disney, and Wailea Maui. All three had heavy Trip Advisor complaints (all posted within the last 2-4 weeks) about the Spring Break crowds and how if you wanted a pool lounge you had to get up at 6 am and throw your towel on it, and waiting in line for pool towels. I was pretty shocked because if I dropped $800+ a night and was unable to use the pool chairs or get a towel I'd get pretty pissed.

When we stayed in Oahu, the only long line we dealt with was checking in to the resort. We visited in August. Maybe it is the Spring Break time that makes it a very busy time? 

• Love 5

It must be a spring break thing - I've stayed at the four seasons in Oahu and Maui, and there were no lines that I noticed.  If they run out of towels, someone is running over with more.

My advice (unsolicited!) - Maui or Kauai!  

• Love 6

Ha, thanks, Hawaii is actually out for a few more years; I was just daydreaming. There is no scenery in the world beautiful enough to make me endure two 11 hour flights with my kids.  I'm waiting until the youngest is at least 7-8.

• Love 7
(edited)

Yeah, hold off. Long plane rides can take a toll on kids. It will also give you time to save your money. 

Kail has no issue because she has her hanger-ons to be her nanny. Apparently, Maci also takes a long a nanny when she travels with her kids. These bitches make me sick. Even if I had that kind of money, I would NEVER have a nanny or bring friends along to care for my children. Do your damn job and be a parent! 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

I guess some people just have no pride, but I'd feel vaguely humiliated accepting Kail's generosity knowing I'm basically an indentured servant who not only has to care for her kids, but also tell her all the time how awesome she is. Reminds me of Meryl Streep's maid in Death Becomes Her, who, along with bring Meryl Streep breakfast in bed and cleaning up after her, had to also tell her each morning "You're looking younger every day" as part of her morning duties. I bet Kail makes Bone rub her feet too.

• Love 14
(edited)

There is no way in gods green earth she did this in one month.  Her butt was HUGE in the picture wearing shorts in the hotel lobby just the other night. Stop lying Kail.

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
(edited)

I refuse to quote that box with her ass. No one needs to pull that image up at work and scare people. 

Really, Kanal? Photoshopping and sharing your bare ass? At least photoshop out the cottage cheese you have going on there. My eyes! 

roxanne meme.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I refuse to quote that box with her ass. No one needs to pull that image up at work and scare people. 

Really, Kanal? Photoshopping and sharing your bare ass? At least photoshop out the cottage cheese you have going on there. My eyes! 

roxanne meme.jpg

81f3be5a6035a9c34415966b702e6ab3.jpg

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

So not only does Bone have to care for the kids - she has to take ass photos too?  A free trip ain’t worth all that. 

And photoshop the ass photos too.

• Love 9
(edited)

“Hang on kids, Bone has to take a picture of mom in her thong on the balcony to post for everyone on the internet to see for the 2nd time in a week.” 

Shes right up there with Jenelle and her skanky pictures. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I screamed out "Oh come on!" in my office when I saw the ass pic.  Kail, nobody wants that. Is Javi on vacation with them?

@monicageller thank you for the Friends gifs and @GreatKazu as always, thank you for the Roxanne meme :)

Haha you're welcome. I have a Friends reference and/or gif for every situation.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

There is no way in gods green earth she did this in one month.  Her butt was HUGE in the picture wearing shorts in the hotel lobby just the other night. Stop lying Kail.

Says the puta who didn't love the skin she was in and has gotten how much surgery? Say that to me when you havent gotten a false ass, false teeth, false lips, false waist, false everything.

• Love 17

First let me preface this by saying I am not proud of myself.  At all.   But I zoomed in on the picture on my phone and it is totally photo-shopped.  You can actually see where the line of her thong is warped and some skin that wasn't erased.   I'd take a pic of it but I don't want that in my pics even if deleted.   I do have some standards.   

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

OMG, she's a genius!

Or she watched the first season of Games of Thrones. Kail, you are no Ned Stark.

I actually thought Kail's ass pic looked pretty good but I did not think for one second that was an untouched photo.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, LBS said:

First let me preface this by saying I am not proud of myself.  At all.   But I zoomed in on the picture on my phone and it is totally photo-shopped.  You can actually see where the line of her thong is warped and some skin that wasn't erased.   I'd take a pic of it but I don't want that in my pics even if deleted.   I do have some standards.   

PLEASE show us? I can't zoom in very well- I have to take a screenshot of the page (Instagram doesn't let me zoom in on her page) and I can't see anything definite. It does look like the back of the thong just stops, but that could possibly be the angle of the sun.

However, the reflection in the glass balcony behind her shows a very lumpy ass. I'm just saying.

• Love 2
(edited)

This is as big as I could blow up Kail's ass. The glass and trees look fuzzy around the middle of the cheeks and it looks like you can see little hairs on the bottom of her bottom and legs, but everything else is smooth, which is where she worked on the photo.

Spoiler

screenshot-www.instagram.com-2018.04.06-13-44-31 (1).png

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Birdee said:

This is as big as I could blow up Kail's ass.

And I just died.

In all seriousness, I am sure she's photoshopped the pic, but I see no smoking guns here like the one where she took Isaac's arm off.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6