Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, druzy said:

“I love Lauren, but unfortunately it didn’t work out. Marroquin told Radar. “I’m learning not everyone wants the attention. Dating someone on a TV show is tough. I think Lauren had a hard time adjusting to that and I had a hard time understanding that.”

Tells me everything I already knew about that douche. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Kail is cackling to herself, thinking of all these people just waiting breathlessly for the announcement. It makes her feel important. Wouldn't surprise me if this kid has been named for weeks now, and Kail is just prolonging the feeling that she is the Kate Middleton of the Teen Mom 2 world. 

I'm pretty sure even Kate didn't wait this long to release George and Charlotte's names

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Does Chris really care that much about naming the kid or is Kail desperately trying to sell them as a co-parenting unit? I'd imagine Chris is fine with whatever, as long as the name isn't something too ridiculous. 

You know, they sure named their co share dog together fast.  You may be on to something. Kail is probably the hold up, chris didn't care. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Shit. I had my first daughter's name picked out when I was 7 years old. I heard this name on television and I loved it ever since. The only hurdle was to find a husband who would agree with me. Thankfully, he did.

Please tell me it was Blossom. Or Topanga. Or Lark Voorhies. or K.I.T.T. Or Seven. Or Cybill Shepherd. 

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Shit. I had my first daughter's name picked out when I was 7 years old. I heard this name on television and I loved it ever since. The only hurdle was to find a husband who would agree with me. Thankfully, he did.

dear Lord, in 1991 I thought Tawny (as in Kitaen) was the prettiest name in the world. (mind you I was 22 and I really loved Whitesnake.)  Thank god my child was not a girl-child.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I'm pretty sure even Kate didn't wait this long to release George and Charlotte's names

Well, I more meant how the world is obsessed with Kate Middleton in general- Kail probably sees herself on par with Kate, like people are constantly refreshing her twitter to see if she's released the name.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Javi is nuts. Brittany is way cuter than Briana! If I had a choice, I'd go for her. 

I actually think she's pretty cute. I like to imagine the kind of snark she and Vee would throw around about the whole TM cast after a couple glasses of wine.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Haha. That is so sweet. All of the names I've had picked out since I was a little one are now being used by my two older brothers and their 4 kids. They like to think they came up with them with their wives but I know better :).

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I actually think she's pretty cute. I like to imagine the kind of snark she and Vee would throw around about the whole TM cast after a couple glasses of wine.

I think Brittany is very pretty as well. With her "baby face" she will look young when she's sixty. She and Vee would be KILLER on the snark!

1 minute ago, Sprockets said:

I'm afraid Kail might eat Briana for lunch.  And does anyone think Brianna should babysit Lincoln?  

So long as she was sober I wouldn't mind leaving a kid with Briana for a few hours. When she isn't being a total drama queen Nova is well cared for (physically). I don't think Briana would let any harm come to Lincoln. He and Nova would probably have fun together. 

• Love 8

I don't know if you guys saw the pictures from the VMA's, but Brittney looked really pretty with her makeup done and all dolled up. If she could just lose the shitty attitude, she'd probably have no trouble finding a decent guy.

Baby Lo is cute, God help him being raised by Kail though.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

This is absolutely delicious. I'd buy something from their wedding registry!  Kail would die if these two became a couple. 

I'm actually kind of 'shipping the Briana-Javi relationship. She'd fill his Capt. Save A Ho complex, she'd probably be down for more kids, and she and her family are huge famewhore-drama-llamas, just like our boy Javi. And, Kail's head would explode. 

The only major issue I see is that you can't make a hoe a housewife, and Javi seems to want a wife who is more traditional, so to speak...

I'm hardly Javi's biggest fan but honestly I think he might be too good for Briana. Briana's baby daddies seem like complete losers who don't parent their kids, don't work, and don't contribute financially. Javi has a job and is serving our country. He's an involved parent to Lincoln and Isaac. He doesn't have a criminal record. If he and Briana do get together, she better hold on to him as long as she can. Water seeks its own level, and I don't think another (relatively) stand up guy is coming her way anytime soon. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Haha. That is so sweet. All of the names I've had picked out since I was a little one are now being used by my two older brothers and their 4 kids. They like to think they came up with them with their wives but I know better :).

My girlfriend had that same problem with a girl name. Later, it didn't matter because she ended up with boys only. lol

1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Kail would destroy Briana -- but she is no match for the Coven and the power of 3. 

Ohhhh what I would pay to see Brittany go after Kail. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Please tell me it was Blossom. Or Topanga. Or Lark Voorhies. or K.I.T.T. Or Seven. Or Cybill Shepherd. 

Something tells me you're the same age as I am. I just turned, eeek, 36. Am I right? lol. I wanted to name my future son Macaulay and daughter Punky (Punky Power!!).

You've got me itching to have an 80s/90s show marathon. Consisting of:

- Saved by the bell

- Growing pains

- Original 90210

- Silver spoons 

- The Wonder Years

- Salute your shorts

- The Secret World of Alex Mack

- Boy Meets World ? 

- 3rd Rock from the Sun (I ❤️ Joseph Gordon-Levitt)

- Family Matters (Any show apart of TGIF or SNICK)

- Full house (see TGIF reference)

- Blossom 

- Punky Brewster 

- The Facts of Life 

- Step by Step

- Parker Lewis Can't Lose

- Full House 

- Roseanne (I still watch that show religiously)

- Dinosaurs ( I miss the Sinclairs ?)

That's it for now. I feel old.

I really hope Javi isn't considering dating Briana. One side of me wants this to happen just to see Kailyn go bizerk and the awkward moments at the reunion couch (husband swap the new concept on TM), but the other side wants him to find a nice girl to be Lincolns stepmom.

I don't want Lincoln surrounded by the coven. However, as witty as Lincoln is he may be ratings gold on the one liners he would have for the coven. Lincoln and Brittany would have a blast together.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Something tells me you're the same age as I am. I just turned, eeek, 36. Am I right? lol. I wanted to name my future son Macaulay and daughter Punky (Punky Power!!).

- Saved by the bell

- Growing pains

- Original 90210

- Silver spoons 

- The Wonder Years

- Salute your shorts

- Boy Meets World ? 

- Blossom 

- Punky Brewster 

- The Facts of Life 

- Step by Step

- Full House 

I really hope Javi isn't considering dating Briana. One side of me wants this to happen just to see Kailyn go bizerk and the awkward moments at the reunion couch (husband swap the new concept on TM), but the other side wants him to find a nice girl to be Lincolns stepmom.

I don't want Lincoln surrounded by the coven. However, as witty as Lincoln is he may be ratings gold on the one liners he would have for the coven. Lincoln and Brittany would have a blast together.

I'm a touch older than you (41). I can see the age divide line a bit in some of these shows. I'm an expert in both SBTB and 90210,. I remember Punky Brewster, but it was in the same sort of strata as Small Wonder and What's Happening Now!, in that I feel like I watched it because nothing else was on (though I do seem to remember a couple of dark very special episodes, one about why you should take the doors off of old refirgerators...really tackling the big subjects!). HUGE on Diff'rent Strokes. HUGE on reruns of original What's Happening! (sidebar, my wife is like a savant with this show), but was too young to watch in first run. Where we split is right around the TGIF years. I never got into those shows. Funny note about some of these shows, I remember having teenage fantasies about Erin Gray (of Silver Spoons, but she was also in Buck Rogers) and getting into a debate with someone in sixth grade about which mom was hotter, Joanna Kearns (Growing Pains) or Meredith Baxter Birney (Family Ties, before I knew women could be gay...I learned the existence of gay men from Too Close For Comfort). Where's the love for Gimme a Break? What about Facts of Life? Fuck, the 80s knew how to do theme songs. A lost art! 

If javi has a relationship with Brianna, is it safe to say he has a thing for saving women with kids by other men? At some point, if you have an ex with a baby of yours (or a baby wth an ex I guess), don't you kind of want to SIMPLIFY your life some? (that was my courtesy return to topic) 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, monicageller said:

She's acting like a tween with her first crush. I'm embarrassed for her. Grow up, Kail!

I don't understand ANY of this twitter exchange.  Was Chris being mean to her?  I don't see her response.  

3 hours ago, qtpi17 said:

I'm in the minority. I haven't watched this season (doing my part to make the show go away), but I don't think brittany is pretty. I also don't find baby lo cute (not many newborns are tbh)

I am right there with you.  Brittany is not good looking and baby lo is REALLY not good looking.  But like you said, most newborn babies are not cute.  

1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

- Saved by the bell

- Growing pains

- Original 90210

- Silver spoons 

- The Wonder Years

- Salute your shorts

- Boy Meets World ? 

- Blossom 

- Punky Brewster 

- The Facts of Life 

- Step by Step

- Full House 

I know this wasn't addressed to me but I'm close to the age you guessed.  Those were my shows, too.  

On twitter people have really been pushing for a Javi/Brianna relationship. (Or whatever her name is, I don't watch her segments). He had planned to spend the weekend with her on his Disney trip with the boys but then the hurricane hit.  The trip was rescheduled I guess, but he still talked about hanging out with her when he goes to Florida. 

4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't understand ANY of this twitter exchange.  Was Chris being mean to her?  I don't see her response.  

I am right there with you.  Brittany is not good looking and baby lo is REALLY not good looking.  But like you said, most newborn babies are not cute.  

Chris tweeted the picture twat gif to her and she laughed.  He tries to be funny on his own twitter page.  He is not. She probably found it hilarious because she is desperate for him to want her so she responded as if it was the funniest thing she has ever seen.  

• Love 6

How ironic you posted this on the Kail thread. I need Lincoln to shout out this comment EVERYTIME Kail mentions Chris:  "NOT THE DADDY!" 

My daughter and I enjoyed watching Dinosaurs. I have the show on DVD. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, druzy said:

I need to catch up on this thread. Any idea why Javi is deleting his Twitter?

aj.jpg

ajj.jpg

He deletes his twitter once a year. I figure his Command tells him to knock it off with the social media -- and he tells them "oh, I just deleted it."  He will make a new Twitter in about a week.  

• Love 9

What's going on with Vee? She was the one person defending him when Kailyn was trying to get everyone on the "Javi is crazy" train. I hope he's seriously not ASKING people to intentionally roast a young mother!!!!!! I'd lose all respect for him if this is the case. I don't have twitter, anyone know the details?

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

How ironic you posted this on the Kail thread. I need Lincoln to shout out this comment EVERYTIME Kail mentions Chris:  "NOT THE DADDY!" 

My daughter and I enjoyed watching Dinosaurs. I have the show on DVD. 

My kids (boys 4 and 8) started watching Dinosaurs on Youtube and at first I didn't mind, but I had to tell them to stop - that show is kind of violent.  Lots of hitting with frying pans, etc.  My two idiots are like monkey see monkey do, so that was not good.

It also makes light of domestic violence... which is problematic.  The humor from the 80s/90s can be really jarring today.

1 minute ago, Calm81 said:

What's going on with Vee? She was the one person defending him when Kailyn was trying to get everyone on the "Javi is crazy" train. I hope he's seriously not ASKING people to intentionally roast a young mother!!!!!! I'd lose all respect for him if this is the case. I don't have twitter, anyone know the details?

He's just playing around - he messes with her on twitter in a "roasting" way, with love and humor.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I think he is being facetious. I think he is joking around by telling the fans to make sure they blast her too i.e. spread their hate to everyone, not just a select few from the cast. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

My kids (boys 4 and 8) started watching Dinosaurs on Youtube and at first I didn't mind, but I had to tell them to stop - that show is kind of violent.  Lots of hitting with frying pans, etc.  My two idiots are like monkey see monkey do, so that was not good.

It also makes light of domestic violence... which is problematic.  The humor from the 80s/90s can be really jarring today.

The idea for the show was developed in the early 1980s before The Simpsons was on television. The PTB thought the premise wouldn't work, but when they saw how The Simpsons became a hit, they decided to put this show out there. Aside from The Simpsons, this was also the era of shows like Married w/Children. These shows were pushing the envelope. I know that all this probably doesn't matter to you. Just me rambling. loll 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I think he is being facetious. I think he is joking around by telling the fans to make sure they blast her too i.e. spread their hate to everyone, not just a select few from the cast. 

Oooooooh thanks! Yeah, I'm that person where the occasional joke totally flys over my head. ☺️☺️

Thank goodness. I like Vee.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Oooooooh thanks! Yeah, I'm that person where the occasional joke totally flys over my head. ☺️☺️

Thank goodness. I like Vee.

I kinda think Javi's a good guy deep down...he has issues, for sure, but that's probably why he's friends with a lot of girls.  I'd be part of his girl gang, but I wouldn't date him, the control would drive me crazy

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

The idea for the show was developed in the early 1980s before The Simpsons was on television. The PTB thought the premise wouldn't work, but when they saw how The Simpsons became a hit, they decided to put this show out there. Aside from The Simpsons, this was also the era of shows like Married w/Children. These shows were pushing the envelope. I know that all this probably doesn't matter to you. Just me rambling. loll 

I totally agree!  I think with even shows like Honeymooners - domestic violence was a huge source of laughter.  And Simpsons has a lot of "why I outta!" which is really not ok if you think about it.  I will admit my kids watch Simpsons.  

The Dinosaurs just really stuck out to me to be violent.  And my kids are idiots who do stuff they see on tv.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Joanna Kearns (Growing Pains) or Meredith Baxter Birney (Family Ties,

OMG!  I just saw an episode of The Love Boat the other day and both these actors were on it as college friends having a reunion playing romance roulette (you have to hook up with the first guy who says the magic word). It made my day. Yes, I realize how embarrassing that is but I don't care. 

On a Kail note: do any of you super sleuths know if Jo filed for more custody?  Would that be in accessible court records?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Bahahaha! This is the best thing I've read all week. 

Hell, ANY of her kids could shout that at some point, given the revolving door of men she's had in and out of their lives. When her most recent bedmate tries to tell them to rake leaves or something, they can be all - "Sorry. NOT THE DADDY!" and walk off. 

• Love 6

hahahahahahaha lol OMG 

33 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Bahahaha! This is the best thing I've read all week. 

Hell, ANY of her kids could shout that at some point, given the revolving door of men she's had in and out of their lives. When her most recent bedmate tries to tell them to rake leaves or something, they can be all - "Sorry. NOT THE DADDY!" and walk off. 

We should make a Chris thread and title it NOT THE DADDY! lol

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

OMG!  I just saw an episode of The Love Boat the other day and both these actors were on it as college friends having a reunion playing romance roulette (you have to hook up with the first guy who says the magic word). It made my day. Yes, I realize how embarrassing that is but I don't care. 

On a Kail note: do any of you super sleuths know if Jo filed for more custody?  Would that be in accessible court records?

Oh, I know my Love Boat. Meredith was in a different episode. Meredith was a soon-to-be wife of a senator. She was worried about her nude college photos being seen by her fiancé in the monthly nudie magazine. So, she scrambles all over the ship trying to get all the magazines from the guys who bought it.

The three ladies playing the love game were Joanna Kerns,  Jane Curtin, and can't think of the third actress. 

ETA: Two minute video of the scene where the three ladies discuss romance roulette: 

3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

The Dinosaurs just really stuck out to me to be violent.  And my kids are idiots who do stuff they see on tv.

OMG lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh, I know my Love Boat. Meredith was in a different episode. Meredith was a soon-to-be wife of a senator. She was worried about her nude college photos being seen by her fiancé in the monthly nudie magazine. So, she scrambles all over the ship trying to get all the magazines from the guys who bought it.

The three ladies playing the love game were Joanna Kerns,  Jane Curtin, and can't think of the third actress. 

Yes, you are right!  I think Meredith was on an episode  the same day and I got all discombobulated because Kathy Bates was on too. I had no idea and was floored at how young she is in the ep. I think she's a great actor so seeing her in Love Boat through me for a loop. (I do not normally watch LB, but got a new channel and they had 4 or 5 ep yesterday and it was fascinating to see all the stars they got to do the show)

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Why does it matter if she is a young mother?

• Love 3