Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Click to read this tweet thread 

Honestly I don't get *why* people like this don't just go to court? I know the deck is sometimes stacked against dads, but if he had a substantial record or other kids we'd likely know about it by now. He's a college kid and seems fairly normal. He'd have some rights at least. Is he dumb enough to think Kailyn is going to come around and be reasonable, or does he just want an excuse to be lazy, or...? Javi finally got it right-- get a lawyer when you're dealing with an ex like this. 

• Love 11

This dude is fucking around or he is thirsty.  Not sure, but reading his tweets annoyed me. First, he tweets he wants his son and then he tweets he has seen him everyday. Is he saying he wants his son in his care and custody? What is he waiting for if that is the case? Why do these people take their drama to social media? For someone who supposedly doesn't want to be on camera because he doesn't like people, who is he "talking" to with these tweets? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

This dude is fucking around or he is thirsty.  Not sure, but reading his tweets annoyed me. First, he tweets he wants his son and then he tweets he has seen him everyday. Is he saying he wants his son in his care and custody? What is he waiting for if that is the case? Why do these people take their drama to social media? For someone who supposedly doesn't want to be on camera because he doesn't like people, who is he "talking" to with these tweets? 

That's why I can't take guys like Chris or Luis seriously. They do all this big posturing about wanting to be there for their kid and complain about baby mama drama when the solution is simple: go to court and file for joint custody. The fact is they prefer loose arrangements where they can dip in and out, and not have their weekends tied up.

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That's why I can't take guys like Chris or Luis seriously. They do all this big posturing about wanting to be there for their kid and complain about baby mama drama when the solution is simple: go to court and file for joint custody. The fact is they prefer loose arrangements where they can dip in and out, and not have their weekends tied up.

Exactly! I like to call situations like these, "playing Daddy of the books". They see kid when convenient, offer finacial support when convenient and go into a fit of rage of you dare file for child support.

• Love 12

Ugh, Chris is pissing me off!

Why be so vague with your tweets in the beginning? "I just want my son ?" tells people you are being kept from him.

If he would have said "I miss my son can't wait until tomorrow morning" things would have been less fun on Twitter. He knew exactly what he was doing with that vague tweet.

I bet Kailyn quickly called him to fix his mistake because she knows how we jump to conclusions or he was having fun messing with us.

• Love 18
43 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Ugh, Chris is pissing me off!

Why be so vague with your tweets in the beginning? "I just want my son ?" tells people you are being kept from him.

If he would have said "I miss my son can't wait until tomorrow morning" things would have been less fun on Twitter. He knew exactly what he was doing with that vague tweet.

I bet Kailyn quickly called him to fix his mistake because she knows how we jump to conclusions or he was having fun messing with us.

He is having fun messing with us. Have you seen the tweet where someone posted a pic of Kail in LA all in white, pregnant, when she looked a mess.  He was like there she is. And that belly.  Or something similar. Lol

• Love 7

Reading through the thread I realized I'm once again in the minority. I was reading the pages about how a lot of you think Javi is a good guy, doesn't deserve this etc.  I'm the exact opposite. Karma is slapping Javi upside the head and I for one am glad. I can't forget the shit he happily partnered  with Karl and did to Jo. Right down to video taping Jo in the front yard of Jo's own home. He willingly participated in trying to alienate Jo from Isaac, he talked major shit about how Jo doesn't take care of his son etc etc. So no, I do not think he's a good guy and I think he's getting exactly what he deserves. 

Edit: I've never been to Starbucks (and never will) but at places like it, I just use the name Ann. Nice and simple. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

Reading through the thread I realized I'm once again in the minority. I was reading the pages about how a lot of you think Javi is a good guy, doesn't deserve this etc.  I'm the exact opposite. Karma is slapping Javi upside the head and I for one am glad. I can't forget the shit he happily partnered  with Karl and did to Jo. Right down to video taping Jo in the front yard of Jo's own home. He willingly participated in trying to alienate Jo from Isaac, he talked major shit about how Jo doesn't take care of his son etc etc. So no, I do not think he's a good guy and I think he's getting exactly what he deserves. 

Edit: I've never been to Starbucks (and never will) but at places like it, I just use the name Ann. Nice and simple. 

Many of us have mentioned karma and we have figuratively slapped Javi upside his head on these boards for that very behavior you mention. He was ripped to shreds. Some of us have sided with him on various issues that have occurred such as the phony PFA. I don't think Javi being accused of an act that requires a phony PFA is his karma. That is unjust. Not just to him, but to his boys and it could have ruined his career. 

Jo was slammed for his atrocious behavior such as calling Kail names or wishing her water breaks early, he was also defended and considered an overall good guy. Jo and Javi, to me, are two decent and good guys. Javi got caught up in Kail's twisted manipulative games and knowing that Kail is an abuser, we know that Javi likely had to side with her or else face her wrath. 

People can generally do shitty things. That doesn't make them a shitty personal overall. I have done some pretty assholish things in my life that I am not proud of. It doesn't make me a bad person. It makes me a person who made bad decisions. Jo and Javi are two examples of people who have committed some wrongs. I just can't paint them with the broad paint brush the way I do with Jenelle, UBT, Adumb, Amber and Kail. Just my feelings. 

ETA: @ghoulina we posted nearly at the same time the same thoughts. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Exactly! I like to call situations like these, "playing Daddy of the books". They see kid when convenient, offer finacial support when convenient and go into a fit of rage of you dare file for child support.

Yep. Chris, Luis, Devoid, Adam etc. are all cut from the same cloth. Even a dirtbag like Nathan went to court to get a formal custody agreement, so the rest of these guys can spare me with their excuses.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Many of us have mentioned karma and we have figuratively slapped Javi upside his head on these boards for that very behavior you mention even when we have sided with him on various issues that have occurred such as the phony PFA. Just as Jo was slammed for his atrocious behavior such as calling Kail names or wishing her water breaks early, he was also defended and considered an overall good guy. Jo and Javi, to me, are two decent and good guys. Javi got caught up in Kail's twisted manipulative games and knowing that Kail is an abuser, we know that Javi likely had to side with her or else face her wrath. 

People can generally do shitty things. That doesn't make them a shitty personal overall. I have done some pretty assholish things in my life that I am not proud of. It doesn't make me a bad person. It makes me a person who made bad decisions. Jo and Javi are two examples of people who have done committed some wrongs. I just can't paint them with the broad paint brush the way I do with Jenelle, UBT, Adumb, Amber and Kail. Just my feelings. 

ETA: @ghoulina we posted nearly at the same time the same thoughts. 

I get all of that, I just don't think he's a good guy. A few things here and there I can understand but he did this to Jo over and over for a long time. I'm just the kind of person who if somebody does something really shitty to another person, I'm happy when they get that same shittiness thrown back at them. 

I never said anybody else was wrong did I? No. I simply said how I feel about it.  

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 1

Fair enough.

I do think he is a good guy. He just happened to hook up with an abusive sea creature. Being with an abuser can really do a number on the victim in various ways including the manipulation that can occur in these types of relationships. Kail really drilled it into Javi's mind that Jo was this terrible person. She is doing that shit now with Jo. She paints a picture of Javi being this crazed person who is breaking down her door and harassing her. Jo needs to be careful as Kail has now shifted the manipulation onto him. She doesn't like that Javi and Jo are on decent terms especially with Vee there reminding Jo that it is Kail who is the troublemaker not Javi. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

I'm with you @Maharincess. I just can't get on board with thinking he's a decent guy. While I do think he loves his boys (and it IS cool of him to make the effort to maintain a relationship with Isaac), a big part of me thinks he's a male Jenelle, meaning part of the reason he does anything good is for appearances & the Instagram likes (not that he's a sociopathic monster like Jenelle). 

• Love 4

I'm with you @Maharincess. I just can't get on board with thinking he's a decent guy. While I do think he loves his boys (and it IS cool of him to make the effort to maintain a relationship with Isaac), a big part of me thinks he's a male Jenelle, meaning part of the reason he does anything good is for appearances & the Instagram likes (not that he's a sociopathic monster like Jenelle). 

Eh, I think Javi is prima donna, passive-aggressive douche at times, but male Jenelle? Don't see it. He genuinely seems to love his boys. I think he is good to them whether or not there are pictures or cameras around or not. Plus the kids seem to adore him, unlike what I see with the kids around Jenelle.  Jenelle? Everything is for appearances and appearances only. It is pretty certain she has no real motherly love for her children outside of her chance to fame whore them to make herself look good.

I guess I would categorize Javi as an imperfect person whose made some shitty but not completely unforgivable decisions (yet). Most of the cast and the rest of us fall into that bracket imo. Jenelle, Kail, Adumb, David, & Nathan are in a class all their own

• Love 14
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Fair enough.

I do think he is a good guy. He just happened to hook up with an abusive sea creature. Being with an abuser can really do a number on the victim in various ways including the manipulation that can occur in these types of relationships. Kail really drilled it into Javi's mind that Jo was this terrible person. She is doing that shit now with Jo. She paints a picture of Javi being this crazed person who is breaking down her door and harassing her. Jo needs to be careful as Kail has now shifted the manipulation onto him. She doesn't like that Javi and Jo are on decent terms especially with Vee there reminding Jo that it is Kail who is the troublemaker not Javi. 

I understand that as I was physically, emotionally and sexually abused by my husband (thankfully the bastard died) and I know personally what that can do to a person. That said, I never abused or treated anybody else badly because I was being abused. And I was younger than all of these assholes when I was being abused. I'm pretty sure I got it much worse than Javi did, not to compare because abuse is abuse. My broken bones, cuts and bruises have all healed long ago (with quite a few scars)  but late at night when I can't sleep, I still hear those words he said to me. I completely understand being abused, I just don't think it's an excuse to treat others badly.

That's all I will say on the matter.  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I understand that as I was physically, emotionally and sexually abused by my husband (thankfully the bastard died) and I know personally what that can do to a person. That said, I never abused or treated anybody else badly because I was being abused. And I was younger than all of these assholes when I was being abused. I'm pretty sure I got it much worse than Javi did, not to compare because abuse is abuse. My broken bones, cuts and bruises have all healed long ago (with quite a few scars)  but late at night when I can't sleep, I still hear those words he said to me. I completely understand being abused, I just don't think it's an excuse to treat others badly.

That's all I will say on the matter.  

I was also in the same boat.

It is one of those situations where different things happen to different people even though they share the same experience. Children can be abused and never harm anyone in their life while some others can end up being abusive to others. Some victims of abuse end up addicted to drugs while others don't. 

I am not excusing Javi's behavior as much as I am trying to see where it was he was coming from and what he was dealing with at the time. There is no black and white when it comes to abuse. Abusers are master manipulators. Their abuse starts out with manipulation and it increases to other forms of abuse. It isn't always physical, but in Javi's case, it did reach that point. Who is to say how anyone should react or respond when they are in the throes of domestic violence? 

I am not here to change your mind or anyone else's mind. I just don't believe Javi deserves a lot of what Kail is doing to him. No one deserves to have a fake restraining order put on them. No one deserves to have false criminal allegations made about them. No one deserves to have their career put in jeopardy. I once laughed and could hardly wait for Javi to get his karma when he had to deal with child visitation, pick-ups, all the same things Jo was put through. But that only serves to hurt the kids in the long run. Javi deserves payback without it affecting his career and his relationship with his boys. I think he is getting his karma in some ways and I am okay with that. 

• Love 10

I think that Chris is trying to signal to us that he isn't allowed to see his baby unless he says and does very specific things to Kailyn.

"you're really the best mom ever."

"I love it when you act like a mom to your boys."

"We still have a chance."

"I like my new short hair."

"Oh baby, next time we can do it. You're still healing."

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Well wtf else would this mean? 

And yes, exactly what others have been saying. "Dads" like this love to bitch and moan about how awful their baby mamas are, then refuse to pay child support OR truly go for 50/50. You want your kid so much, fight for them or shut up. Parenting isn't coming around on a Saturday twice a month to have fun with the kid, bring a box of diapers or a stuffed animal and call it a day. But that's *exactly* what Luises and Chrises of the world seem to think fatherhood means. 

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Well wtf else would this mean? 

And yes, exactly what others have been saying. "Dads" like this love to bitch and moan about how awful their baby mamas are, then refuse to pay child support OR truly go for 50/50. You want your kid so much, fight for them or shut up. Parenting isn't coming around on a Saturday twice a month to have fun with the kid, bring a box of diapers or a stuffed animal and call it a day. But that's *exactly* what Luises and Chrises of the world seem to think fatherhood means. 

I know!

Look, I understand there are women out there that will withhold their kids from the dads out of spite, or because the moms have found a partner they like more and would like to forget the original dad existed. However, in my experience, those women make up like 1% of the population of the dads complaining they can't see their kids.

The other 99%? Have never bothered to get an official court order to see their kids. They don't have an informal, non court mandated visitation schedule, NOT because their bitch of an ex won't agree to visitation without a court order, but because Dad doesn't want to commit to every other weekend or every Wed or whatever, because something better might come along and now the kid's stopping them from doing something they'd rather do. Basically, dad wants to call up his ex when he gets a wild hair to see his kid and have visitation right then- usually on like, 45 min notice. If Mom has already made plans and can't accommodate him, or does agree to the last minute change of plans, but dares to ask if she can please get child support that hasn't been paid for months,, SHE'S the bad guy who's keeping the kid away and also being a bitch about money and Dad doesn't need that stress in his life. Plus Dad bought kid McDonalds and a pair of shoes from Walmart two weeks ago so why is she saying he has to pay her money?

• Love 16

I agree with you @Tatum! (Although I think the spiteful ones are more like 10% than 1%)

Guys like Chris and Luis think being a father is like being a god father or a favorite uncle, not actually contributing to the child's welfare, emotional and physical development EVEN IF you'd rather be playing video games or whatever. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I definitely don't think Javi is on Kail's level of nastiness, but I agree his moral compass doesn't always point north. He has certainly shown he can be petty and immature, even now. And we know he's said some pretty hurtful things in the past.  I think he has a chance though, of seeing the error of his ways and becoming a better person, even if he previously did things to be ashamed of. Maybe he won't, but there's a chance.

Kail, Amber, Jenelle? No chance of any of them becoming better people. Karma can slap them many, many times, and instead of gaining any perspective or insight into their own behavior and bad decisions, it will continue to be someone else's fault. All three of them are just awful people.

• Love 9
On 9/6/2017 at 9:50 AM, Mkay said:

More tweets to come I guess. 

/grabs popcorn   (this truth better come out faster than Mama Dawn's truth claims about Leah, which I'm still waiting on)

On 9/6/2017 at 1:44 PM, BitterApple said:

EXACTLY.

23 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Fair enough.

I think a lot of what I didn't/don't like about Javi can be chalked up to immaturity (most of which he seems to have grown out of now) & his love of being a famewhore.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I know!

Look, I understand there are women out there that will withhold their kids from the dads out of spite, or because the moms have found a partner they like more and would like to forget the original dad existed. However, in my experience, those women make up like 1% of the population of the dads complaining they can't see their kids.

The other 99%? Have never bothered to get an official court order to see their kids. They don't have an informal, non court mandated visitation schedule, NOT because their bitch of an ex won't agree to visitation without a court order, but because Dad doesn't want to commit to every other weekend or every Wed or whatever, because something better might come along and now the kid's stopping them from doing something they'd rather do. Basically, dad wants to call up his ex when he gets a wild hair to see his kid and have visitation right then- usually on like, 45 min notice. If Mom has already made plans and can't accommodate him, or does agree to the last minute change of plans, but dares to ask if she can please get child support that hasn't been paid for months,, SHE'S the bad guy who's keeping the kid away and also being a bitch about money and Dad doesn't need that stress in his life. Plus Dad bought kid McDonalds and a pair of shoes from Walmart two weeks ago so why is she saying he has to pay her money?

Definitely agree there. I'm admittedly biased because my dad got FULL custody, without much of a battle, of his first child, and this was back in the '80s. Simply because he fought for it and his ex had some issues that he was able to prove. It's just anecdotal evidence but I have a hard time believing that every "my baby mama sucks" guy is out there fighting like hell for his child. Even after the big show Nathan made about taking Jenelle to court, he wound up being cool with two weekends a month and continuing to get arrested.

I am totally a believer in full equal paternal rights and know that some judges are biased, I just don't believe that every dad bitching about his baby mama (who he chose to fuck raw just like she did) is pleading with the court to change diapers 50% of the time. "Well, your baby mama is a bitch and I hate men, so you don't ever get to see your child now even though you're a competent father" is not something I imagine most family courts decide.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9
58 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Definitely agree there. I'm admittedly biased because my dad got FULL custody, without much of a battle, of his first child, and this was back in the '80s. Simply because he fought for it and his ex had some issues that he was able to prove. It's just anecdotal evidence but I have a hard time believing that every "my baby mama sucks" guy is out there fighting like hell for his child. Even after the big show Nathan made about taking Jenelle to court, he wound up being cool with two weekends a month and continuing to get arrested.

I am totally a believer in full equal paternal rights and know that some judges are biased, I just don't believe that every dad bitching about his baby mama (who he chose to fuck raw just like she did) is pleading with the court to change diapers 50% of the time. "Well, your baby mama is a bitch and I hate men, so you don't ever get to see your child now even though you're a competent father" is not something I imagine most family courts decide.

I agree with you @Lm2162- many of these deadbeats want the benefits of parenthood (passing on their special snowflake DNA and adoration of another human), but don't want any of the financial, physical OR emotional work that goes along with it. Guys that do (like Jo or Corey), actually make steps to parent and most of the time the courts recognize this (despite how messed up or nasty the Mom might be). 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with you @Lm2162- many of these deadbeats want the benefits of parenthood (passing on their special snowflake DNA and adoration of another human), but don't want any of the financial, physical OR emotional work that goes along with it. Guys that do (like Jo or Corey), actually make steps to parent and most of the time the courts recognize this (despite how messed up or nasty the Mom might be). 

Right. I could see the bias in the courts perhaps in thinking of the mom as the default primary custodial parent (which is an idea that needs to go for everyone's sake IMO, as it's not fair to anybody), but I would imagine it is VERY rare that a father who wants it is literally denied visitation rights. Hell, there have even been cases where moms have been ordered to take their kids to prison to visit the father on a schedule, or even where rapists have been granted some visitation rights. When it does happen that a mother is truly keeping their child away from the father, a dad (or mom) who really wants their child will file an emergency order, document it, take her to court again and again., etc, until she is stopped. 

• Love 3

Right Kail...it was so totally out of left field that when you made a vague tweet about "chaos" that people immediately assumed a fight instead of a baby that spit up and then shit through her diaper.

She really is the worst. I wish Vee had just ignored her.

• Love 10

This is why I don't read Twitter banter. It reminds me of people on Facebook that write some comment like, "Sigh. Not again." or something just to get people to say "What's the matter?" It's like some kind of sick drama thing. A desperate need for attenion. I unfollow anyone on my friends list (thank goodness only two did that) that participate in that kind of crap. 

Posting "I just want my son" was designed to rile people up and make people react to only that statement and then he turns into a total dickwad and clarifies what he said and blames the readers for any misinterpretation of what he said. How fucking stupid are these people? They seriously have no life if they live to participate in those types of back and forths on social media. It makes me crazy.

• Love 13
Just now, configdotsys said:

This is why I don't read Twitter banter. It reminds me of people on Facebook that write some comment like, "Sigh. Not again." or something just to get people to say "What's the matter?" It's like some kind of sick drama thing. A desperate need for attenion. I unfollow anyone on my friends list (thank goodness only two did that) that participate in that kind of crap. 

Posting "I just want my son" was designed to rile people up and make people react to only that statement and then he turns into a total dickwad and clarifies what he said and blames the readers for any misinterpretation of what he said. How fucking stupid are these people? They seriously have no life if they live to participate in those types of back and forths on social media. It makes me crazy.

Vaguebooking. Agree it's one of the most annoying things about SM, second only to the humblebraggers ("sigh- this extra homework Jr. has to do for the Gifted and Talented program is SO annoying!").

• Love 21
36 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Vaguebooking. Agree it's one of the most annoying things about SM, second only to the humblebraggers ("sigh- this extra homework Jr. has to do for the Gifted and Talented program is SO annoying!").

Equally annoying are the "fishing for compliments" posts, i.e , the size 4 girl who posts a picture of herself in a jogging bra and leggings with the caption "ugh, feeling sooooo fat today." 

I don't know if I'm too old for it or what, but I freaking HATE Twitter. I can't follow the conversation threads. I don't know who's posting, who's responding, who the comments are directed at, etc. It hurts my head trying to figure it all out.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Did you read the reply that said she wouldn't be any good at it. She would wait a month or two after it hit before she thought of a name. Lolol

lol true!! That must have been posted afterwards. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Equally annoying are the "fishing for compliments" posts, i.e , the size 4 girl who posts a picture of herself in a jogging bra and leggings with the caption "ugh, feeling sooooo fat today." 

Eh, I cut those girls some slack. While annoying, if you're the kind of pathetic person that has to beg for compliments on social media to feel good about yourself, I feel you deserve some level of pity.

20 minutes ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2357.PNG

A picture to convince us that he comes to visit and that he is baby daddy.  

Kailyn- why are you so thirsty for this dudes attention and approval!

Raise your children- Issac, Lincoln and he who shall remain nameless, there is ALWAYS more dick to be found (and dick that will wear a condom and not make more mouths for you to feed). 

I swear if she wasnt a hosebeast I would feel sorry for her at this point. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 19