Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Here, she finds a supposed reference to him calling her a twat - which she is - and she ran to her baby daddy like a whiny bitch. She likely tweeted the twat gif. That is her m.o. To post something on Twitter and act like it doesn't bother her.

And come on, we all know in her own private texts and emails Kail is probably calling all three of her babies daddies every name in the book. Apparently, though, most around her treat her with enough respect to not rummage through her phone and spread it to others. And if they did, she would play victim to the hilt. She is such a hypocrite.

30 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes he is. It is disheartening that people think it is fine to reach into his past to throw out what he did in the throes of being gaslighted and cheated on by that tramp as a way to deflect what the twat is doing now which is, she is violating his personal space and stealing his property (the Disneyworld pass).

I tried out the Teen Mom reddit community but was turned off by this exactly. Some rabid Kail stans, one in particular whom I argued with, who go into to a full contortionist act to absolve Kail of her wrongdoings yet paint Javi as a raging psycho. The Kail stan even tried to hand wave Kail's prior physical abuse of Javi as "probably not that bad" (yet in the next sentence was quick to tell me not to call her out for having double standards). Javi is far from perfect, but a lot of the situations that are held against in were initiated and agitated by Kail.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Part if me wishes Javi's gagillion sisters would roll up on Kail and give her whale ass a good harpooning! Running to her fuccboi baby daddy because Javi called her a name...a name she wouldn't have known about if just minded her fucking business.

Preach. I am LOL so hard right now.

Being called a twat should be the least of her worries. She needs to get with providing her child with a damn name.

I argued with, who go into to a full contortionist act to absolve Kail of her wrongdoings yet paint Javi as a raging psycho.

Sounds like a particular someone.

I agree with your point about Javi having his past held against him. I just came from a topic about someone having their childhood held against them. What is up with that?

I am flabbergasted at how Hunchback of Dover is constantly absolved of her behavior, especially when it comes to Javi. When she was on the warpath with Jo, his past would be thrown out. I see this happening on certain Facebook pages where people cannot say one thing about Trump without the Hillary references being tossed in to avert the conversation.

How about remembering this ogre is an abuser? This ogre is too concerned with being called a name and yet, who was it that has called out POC? This ogre also recently retweeted a comment referring to POC as "n*ggas". Where is the damn outrage against this hag? None. It goes back to Javi.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I saw Javi go through her phone on this show. Never saw most of the other allegations occur. I don't necessary take people's vague interpretations of Twitter back and forth as factual information. They are both twats.

And one is an abuser. 

Is there a screenshot of the twat image on Twitter? Where is all of this information coming from @Mkay? I see that image of text messages, but whose phone is it? 

• Love 7
On 9/14/2017 at 0:08 PM, GreatKazu said:

Shit. I had my first daughter's name picked out when I was 7 years old. I heard this name on television and I loved it ever since. The only hurdle was to find a husband who would agree with me. Thankfully, he did.

I was 11 and got my daughter's name from Tatum O'Neal's character in the original Bad News Bears movie. I had never heard the name before and loved it. And I got my son's name from Karate Kid but we didn't add the "san" at the end of his name. Lol. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I saw Javi go through her phone on this show. Never saw most of the other allegations occur. I don't necessary take people's vague interpretations of Twitter back and forth as factual information. They are both twats.

Kail retweeted a comment referring to POC as "n*ggas".  Not her first time either.

Nothing vague at all about that tweet.

26 minutes ago, druzy said:

What's wrong Kail? Do you want us to guess? 

Really, Kail? Who uses people for convenience?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Sprockets said:

I actually get this.  Javi acting like he still lives there irritated her.  But going through his phone is horrible behavior.  

It was still HIS HOUSE!!  He got back from overseas deployment that day, and wants to throw something away in his own house.  She's a fucking piece of garbage!

• Love 21
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

And one is an abuser. 

Is there a screenshot of the twat image on Twitter? Where is all of this information coming from @Mkay? I see that image of text messages, but whose phone is it? 

Yep. I posted it on here a few pages ago. It looks like Chris deleted it by now so if anyone else got a screenshot (I don't remember if mine was a screenshot or link) please share. ??

The messages was a random twitter user who was explaining what happened to another twitter user. She did it that way because of the character limit, I guess. 

Javi is in Florida with Brianna. ? 

Also, another funny Kail edit ?

IMG_2452.PNG

IMG_2453.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

I think it must be hard for Javi because even though he's a fame whore, he was genuinely in love with Fail. Also I think Jo has always just had more emotional distance from Kail. He loves Isaac but I think, based on their 16 and P episode, he knew that the pregnancy wasn't accidental. I think Jo was fond enough of Kail but was not necessarily 'deeply in love' with her, I think she knew that and that was why she never quite forgave him. But also, I don't think Kail is capable of feeling that sort of love for anyone besides her children, so she basically hated Jo for knowing her well enough to not to fall for her.  Jo was horrible during the 16 and P episode but I think I'm more okay with it now because he's a really good father and loves his son deeply. 

I just watched Karl's episode of 16 and Pregnant, I agree that Jo was a jerk but I understand why. Karl did nothing but whine and cry and complain about everything. I also saw that Janet would do something for her or say something to make her feel better but I never saw Karl say thank you. Even back then she was an entitled bitch.  

I totally agree that Jo, Janet and Eddie all knew the pregnancy wasn't an accident. She saw that nice big house and set her claws in him. 

I've said this before and gotten a lot of shit for it but I still wonder if Suzy was as bad as Karl says. Her absence makes the heart grow fonder line was wrong but after rewatching I think she was really nervous and kind of intimated by Janet and Eddie.  When Suzy got a place and Karl went over, Suzy told her she could come anytime, and she said something about not wanting to go to Janet's house because there were so many people there. I also remember Suzy letting Karl and Isaac live with her rent free and she and her boyfriend oy asked that Karl keep her room clean and pick up after herself. She couldn't even do that. After being asked repeatedly Suzy's boyfriend wrote Karl a note that she blew out of proportion, of course. She then sneakily moved out while Suzy was at work and she stole Suzy's TV.  And of course Karl took no responsibility for any of it and blamed Suzy and her boyfriend who had given her a rent free home.  I don't think Karl had a perfect childhood (nobody does) but I do think she exaggerates it to try to excuse her bad behavior. 

• Love 14

@Maharincess ugh Kailyn is vile but I 100% believe Suzy was just as bad as she said. She probably had periods of being a "present parent" but Kailyn always came second to her flavor of the month. She was perfectly willing to hand over guardianship of her own child to Janet and Eddy- she wasn't out of town for work, she wasn't seriously sick, she (Suzy) wanted to live with her boyfriend...

When Suzy was sober and single things were probably okay, but when she was drinking and with some guy Kailyn was last on her list. 

• Love 11

She gave up on Javi but now feels she can go through his phone. They are not married and she didn't like it when he wanted to look through her phone. What a piece of work she is. She has no business going through his phone for any reason.

How can anyone even want to be with her after all the asshole shit she has pulled? 

• Love 11
14 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Sadly, unlike her own mother, I think she genuinely loves her sons. However, what she's doing to them is not quite forgivable. It will be a sad day for Kail when those boys realize how she used them against their genuinely loving and present fathers. Maybe they'll forgive her because humans are capable of amazing grace when it comes to their family but it's also possible that they will only want to speak to her on Christmas and Thanksgiving. While most of the population only has highly fallible memory to search through, Isaac and Lincoln have a lifetime of MTV film. They will know exactly who she is and she won't be able to fall back on her usual weapons, i.e lies and anger, to defend herself.

I don't think it's necessarily true that Suzi didn't/doesn't love Kail (and Kail's kids). Suzi is certainly a fucked up person and not a "good mother," but she has been there for Kail (to the extent that she is capable). When she let Kail and Isaac live with her and her boyfriend (from whom Kail ended up stealing a TV), she didn't have to do that and, obviously, it would have been more convenient/easier with the bf to not have her attitudinal, dirty daughter and her baby living with them. I think Suzi has a boatload of her own issues, which prevents her from being a "good mom," but she has tried to help/support Kail.

Similarly, I believe that Kail loves her kids, but she's not really capable of being a "good mom" on a number of levels. Kail has had the benefit of baby daddies who are very involved/supportive and have very involved/supportive families, as well as MTV money (unlike Suzi), so she's had a much easier time keeping things together on a basic level. Even so, she has 3 kids by 3 different guys by the time she's 25(?) and is bouncing the kids around and creating a less than ideal environment for them in her home/life.

I would not be surprised AT ALL if Kail physically abuses her kids at some point when they get older and are less cute/sweet/compliant. She has a temper and resorts to physical abuse and other inappropriate behaviors when she gets upset. When her kids are adolescents and acting out in response to her acting out, I think it's likely that she would smack them or whatever. She's already emotionally abusive (I think without fully realizing it).

4 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I've said this before and gotten a lot of shit for it but I still wonder if Suzy was as bad as Karl says. Her absence makes the heart grow fonder line was wrong but after rewatching I think she was really nervous and kind of intimated by Janet and Eddie.  When Suzy got a place and Karl went over, Suzy told her she could come anytime, and she said something about not wanting to go to Janet's house because there were so many people there. I also remember Suzy letting Karl and Isaac live with her rent free and she and her boyfriend oy asked that Karl keep her room clean and pick up after herself. She couldn't even do that. After being asked repeatedly Suzy's boyfriend wrote Karl a note that she blew out of proportion, of course. She then sneakily moved out while Suzy was at work and she stole Suzy's TV.  And of course Karl took no responsibility for any of it and blamed Suzy and her boyfriend who had given her a rent free home.  I don't think Karl had a perfect childhood (nobody does) but I do think she exaggerates it to try to excuse her bad behavior. 

Yeah, Suzi is definitely fucked up, but even back in the 16 and Pregnant days, I think there was some validity to the way she dealt with Kail.

4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Maharincess ugh Kailyn is vile but I 100% believe Suzy was just as bad as she said. She probably had periods of being a "present parent" but Kailyn always came second to her flavor of the month. She was perfectly willing to hand over guardianship of her own child to Janet and Eddy- she wasn't out of town for work, she wasn't seriously sick, she (Suzy) wanted to live with her boyfriend...

When Suzy was sober and single things were probably okay, but when she was drinking and with some guy Kailyn was last on her list. 

Yes, but Kail is the same way. She dumps her kids with Jo and Vee, Javi and his parents, and whomever else while she chases whatever genitalia she's chasing that day/week/month. Granted, Jo, Javi, et al are probably better caregivers than the people Kail was dumped with when she was a kid, but still. I feel like Kail is Suzi without the alcoholism and with more money/a better support system.

• Love 8

Suzy straight up told her daughter she didn't love her as much as her latest boyfriend on camera. She kicked her out of the house when pregnant and clearly put her boyfriends first throughout Kail's life. She was drunk while watching Lincoln after promising to have gotten sober yet again. What I saw on camera was an alcoholic abuser. She was arrested in 1995, when Kail was a kid, for drinking and driving. Her blood alcohol level was .25, which is blackout level. She was forced into rehab. Where was her daughter, then a little kid, when she was blackout drunk and driving, which was likely constant if she got caught? Where was she when she was in jail? And honestly had I been Kail I might have been bitter enough to act EXACTLY like she did with the latest probably fellow addict soulmate who comes before me in my mom's eyes. I'm imagining Jace not picking up after himself in Jenelle's 68th boyfriend's house at 16.

Suzy's boyfriends were likely addicts too because why else would they put up with alcoholism, so she was probably more like Jenelle. Left for days at a time and pawned her off on anybody who would take her. 

She was an abusive mother through and through, and an addict. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10

@Lm2162 I agree with you 100% about Suzy. Regarding how Kailyn acted with Suzy's latest boyfriend, well we know how Kailyn is, but we also know how Suzy is and the type of men she chooses. The truth of that situation probably lies somewhere in the middle. 

@TheRealT I do think Kailyn is like Suzy without the alcoholism and better resources (supportive extended families on the Dads' side and MTV money), but those resources make a HUGE difference in the type of parent she is. A parent that leaves their child with other responsible adults (who love the child) to go party/club/etc is a better parent than one who leaves them all alone or with a possible abusers like UBT to go out and do the same. Right now the boys needs are being met (emotionally-by their Dads mostly, and physically). I bet down inside, Kailyn wishes her Mom had left her with someone who cared about her while she was out getting drunk, because in her perspective that means she would've cared about her well being. Outside of her dialliance with Chris, Kailyn chose dudes with supportive families because I think it was something she LONGED FOR herself (although she's too insecure to admit it).

I do think Kailyn is going to have a lot of trouble out of Lincoln when he gets bigger. Not REAL trouble (drugs or skipping school or anything like that), but he's going to talk back, and be a little passive aggressive like his Dad and question her poor parenting choices. Issac we can see is a sweet soul and a people pleaser, which will probably save him from Kailyns wrath but he will probably hold things in a lot. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

If Javi gets with Briana and the drama starts anew, I'm going to feel a lot less bad for him. Fool me once...etc.

I think the drama with Briana will be vastly different (if at all). Briana is a simple girl but she's not evil and nasty like Kailyn. If Javi is making her laugh and paying attention to her/the girls, I think she will be perfectly pleasant around him. Now the fact that he lives out of state and is enlisted in the military will be an issue. Like Leah Briana is a girl that needs LOTS of attention or she will get pissed. While he's gone I could see her cheating and not even being discrete about it. 

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Lm2162 I agree with you 100% about Suzy. Regarding how Kailyn acted with Suzy's latest boyfriend, well we know how Kailyn is, but we also know how Suzy is and the type of men she chooses. The truth of that situation probably lies somewhere in the middle. 

@TheRealT I do think Kailyn is like Suzy without the alcoholism and better resources (supportive extended families on the Dads' side and MTV money), but those resources make a HUGE difference in the type of parent she is. A parent that leaves their child with other responsible adults (who love the child) to go party/club/etc is a better parent than one who leaves them all alone or with a possible abusers like UBT to go out and do the same. Right now the boys needs are being met (emotionally-by their Dads mostly, and physically). I bet down inside, Kailyn wishes her Mom had left her with someone who cared about her while she was out getting drunk, because in her perspective that means she would've cared about her well being. Outside of her dialliance with Chris, Kailyn chose dudes with supportive families because I think it was something she LONGED FOR herself (although she's too insecure to admit it).

I do think Kailyn is going to have a lot of trouble out of Lincoln when he gets bigger. Not REAL trouble (drugs or skipping school or anything like that), but he's going to talk back, and be a little passive aggressive like his Dad and question her poor parenting choices. Issac we can see is a sweet soul and a people pleaser, which will probably save him from Kailyns wrath but he will probably hold things in a lot. 

Yes, while I agree that Kail might be "Suzy without the alcoholism" that is saying a ton. Not being an addict/drug user/partier makes a huge difference and most of Suzy's abuse and neglect were due to substance abuse. Also, like you say, Kailyn might pawn off Isaac on Jo or Lincoln on Javi but they are their responsible, sober dads who SHOULD be playing an equal role, not random men who could be/likely were addicts, molesters, deadbeats or abusers. I got the sense that Suzy's soulmate pattern was more like Jenelle-- obsessive and consuming, then on to the next. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Not being an addict/drug user/partier makes a huge difference and most of Suzy's abuse and neglect were due to substance abuse

Children of alcoholics/users model their behavior on what they learned.  They typically have big issues with boundaries and codependence.  ACOA (Adult Children of Alcoholics) meetings are always full.  While being an actual addict (Catelynn or however she spells it) means zero progress or healthy communication is possible, there is hope for any sober person who faces their issues.  Kail ain't there.  In Kailworld, everything is someone else's fault.  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 6

Kail has been damn lucky to have been surrounded by people who have cared for her and loved her - the Riveras. Look how she treated them. The same with the guys. 

It is almost as if Kail sets herself up for failure. She seems to have that "I'm going to get you before you get me" type of attitude. She wants people around her for whatever she can get out of them. 

Once she saw how her dad lived and how he looked, she wanted to get the hell away from him and never turn back.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

Here is Kail's response to the picture above

k1.jpg

So going by the "she says she's laughing when she's super pissed," she is SUPER pissed.

no cry-laughing emojis.

Oh man, if he and Brianna make it work for a while she's gonna be sooo insulted. She thinks she's better than Brianna with with all of her MTV money and cars and her little wedo boys. I. Can't. Wait.

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So going by the "she says she's laughing when she's super pissed," she is SUPER pissed.

no cry-laughing emojis.

Oh man, if he and Brianna make it work for a while she's gonna be sooo insulted. She thinks she's better than Brianna with with all of her MTV money and cars and her little wedo boys. I. Can't. Wait.

I replied to her LMAO tweet with this. Hahaha

IMG_2265.PNG

• Love 8

^They all look good. Brit has the prettier face imho, even with her stank eye lol.

I must be tripping, but I could almost see Javi and Briana having legs, if they were serious enough about making something work. I haven't got the best read on Briana yet, but I could see her wanting to settle down and be a SAHM. And Javi is a family man type, likes kids, and doesn't seem to mind the idea of a SAHM. Of course, I don't know how Briana would function without the Coven being up in her life, though they seem to like Javi and the share a somewhat similar cultural background, so maybe he could tolerate them being up in their business.

Most likely though they aren't really that serious. I'd say they are doing this at least partially to raise their profiles and get people interested and talking. I really wish Javi would cool it, I think he has potential to be a decent, functioning adult but he needs to grow up. I mean, Jo had his rapper phase but he grew up. How old is Javi? I'll give him a few more years, some people take a little longer to mature, but he needs to get on with it already.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

He turns 25 in Dec.   so really young when he and kail married.   

Okay, to be fair to him the brain isn't even done developing until 25, so he has a few more years of foolish immaturity to get out of his system before it gets ridiculous.

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2457.PNG

I totally thought that they had that kid sitting on a torn couch. It's just Kailyn's favorite torn pants again.

Lady, you wouldn't allow a torn couch in your house (or any of your baby daddies houses) so why the torn fucking pants?

eye roll.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

I replied to her LMAO tweet with this. Hahaha

IMG_2265.PNG

Totally love you for  this! Side bar: I'd rather a Javi and Brittney cuz that would spark. Briana is always kids boring to me but her family make up for it.

Oh and I spy sweatpants on BabyNoGN. On a Sunday too. Oh the shame!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

It's her "brand".  Signature color is black, and supposedly she has "hustle and heart".  Well, she believes this anyway.  

She originally said "I'm a White girl but I've got a Black heart."  That was soon deleted and she just started to use the black heart. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I am not much older than Javi and I was an idiot at the age he married Kail for sure.

Awww you are young! :-)  I had my second baby by the time I was your age. *jaw drop* 

2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

What the fuck! As a black woman, I find this very offensive. Blackness, black heart heart isn't a fucking identity you juat adopt and dispose of when convenient! Wasn't it two years ago tbis bitch complained about her son being white and thus not having a thug aka black or latino haircut? Oh, go to black school, fuck a few black guys and now you think you can retweet the n-word and have an invite to the cook out! Nah, bitch! Urghhh! I really want to go in on her ass but I have to go make my chili!

Chili? What time is dinner? 

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I think she meant it as in she's cold hearted. Black hearted as in no feelings. Stone cold.  She thinks that's funny and grabbed on to it. 

I thought she was trying to tell us she is really a black woman inside a whale's body. 

• Love 14