Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, monicageller said:

WvcbYoy.jpg

WTF with these names?  I also HATE it when they pose covering their bellies.  Never would I do that.  They look like idiots, plus the damned chalk  board.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Thorkim said:

WTF with these names?  I also HATE it when they pose covering their bellies.  Never would I do that.  They look like idiots, plus the damned chalk  board.

The damn chalkboards pop up EVERYWHERE. Mackenzie did that shit when she went wedding dress shopping with her friends on TMOG. The chalkboards read "She said yes!"  Ohhhhkay.  She should have held up one that read "I married the druggie!" Maci should have held one up that read "He said yes after trap baby no. 2!" Kail should hold one up that reads "Trap baby no. 3 didn't pan out!" 

• Love 11
(edited)
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Didn't Kail file a PFA against Javi? Why is she stalking him online?

I really don't care for Javi but I hope he quickly reaches a point of indifference toward Kail in all matters not pertaining to the child they share.

Yes she did because she can dish the shit out but can't take it. Lying unfaithful whore that she is. She cries when she gets called out on her shit but can be a petty big assed asshole to the father of her child. Total asshole. 

Javi should pop back at her, oh I see you're pregnant but Jo and I did that too. How many more babies are you going to have before it stops being a miracle.

Such an asshole. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Murph would be perfect since Karl always looks like she has a permanent wedgie going up her twat anytime she wears pants, leggings, or shorts. 

I don't quite follow this joke but it's funny none the less. I don't know why Kailyn consistently wears her pants too small!

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don't quite follow this joke but it's funny none the less. I don't know why Kailyn consistently wears her pants too small!

Murph is another word for wedgie. When one's pants or shorts are sucked up their ass. 

Murphy reminds me of Eddie Murphy. 

If she chooses Murphy, she better get ready for people to call that baby Mur-Lo. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, akr said:

I think I found her, by googling Laikynn, the spelling she eventually went for.  Seems the names started devolving in the previous generation, as mom is named McKinli, and dad Devan; Laikynn's older brother is named Titan and there's now a younger brother named Tatum.  McKinli's sister is named Whitni.  (McKinli Hatch).  

I was only looking to see the ridiculous names, I swear!  

Ok, my only child's 26, and his room is now a walk-in closet and I take long bubble baths & drink wine, and I'm going to four concerts this month...(unfortunately Kesha's not playing in my town)

But I kind of wanna give that up, at the age of 48, in order to birth another boy-child and name him Robert and call him Bob.

Edited by teapot
  • Love 5
On 7/21/2017 at 11:39 AM, CofCinci said:

I'm a veteran and I'm still very confused on how his leadership allows him to participate in this fuckery. 

I'm also wondering how he gets away with the facial hair.  Even if he is on leave, he isn't supposed to have it.  I don't think he has any medical reason to grow a beard.  Also, if you HAVE a medical waiver, you aren't supposed to shave any part of your face.

Beards will not be worn except for health reasons when authorized by a commander on the advice of a medical officer. If authorized by the commander, members must keep facial hair trimmed not to exceed 1/4 inch in length. If granted a shaving waiver, members will not shave any facial hair. Commanders and supervisors will monitor progress in treatment to control these waivers.

http://air-force.com/info/uniform/general

javi-breaks-in-kailyn-house.png

• Love 2
Just now, Snarky McSnarky said:

I'm also wondering how he gets away with the facial hair.  Even if he is on leave, he isn't supposed to have it.  I don't think he has any medical reason to grow a beard.  Also, if you HAVE a medical waiver, you aren't supposed to shave any part of your face.

Beards will not be worn except for health reasons when authorized by a commander on the advice of a medical officer. If authorized by the commander, members must keep facial hair trimmed not to exceed 1/4 inch in length. If granted a shaving waiver, members will not shave any facial hair. Commanders and supervisors will monitor progress in treatment to control these waivers.

http://air-force.com/info/uniform/general

javi-breaks-in-kailyn-house.png

If I remember correctly, ( I was Army Reserve and not Air Force), he could have it if he was on leave, but it would have to be gone before he reported back in. Each branch kind of has their own rules when it comes to this stuff. Pretty much the only guys who would be allowed to have beards would be Special Forces and even then, It was usually when they were on deployment. 

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, jadecorleone said:

If I remember correctly, ( I was Army Reserve and not Air Force), he could have it if he was on leave, but it would have to be gone before he reported back in. Each branch kind of has their own rules when it comes to this stuff. Pretty much the only guys who would be allowed to have beards would be Special Forces and even then, It was usually when they were on deployment.

Men in the military who have problems with ingrown hair/bumps/rashes can get special medical permission to grow beards. Also for religious reasons-followers of Sikhism can grow beards in the Military. I'll bet the Air Force is pretty forgiving about facial hair.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Yes she did because she can dish the shit out but can't take it. Lying unfaithful whore that she is. She cries when she gets called out on her shit but can be a petty big assed asshole to the father of her child. Total asshole. 

Javi should pop back at her, oh I see you're pregnant but Jo and I did that too. How many more babies are you going to have before it stops being a miracle.

Such an asshole. 

I have never hit anyone but, if there was someone I'd love to punch in the face and then some, it would be Kail. LOL @ lying, unfaithful whore. Too bad we can't edit this thread to reflect the truth. Matt's thread title should read the same.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I was buying some school supplies today for my kids and it brought back memories of sourpuss Kail trying to make her friend feel badly that her parents were helping her out with college supplsupplies. Gah....really cannot stand her!

Oh! I remember that. I also remember thinking that shopping for back to school stuff at Staples or Office Max or whatever is going to cost a lot more than going to Walmart or a dollar store. She could have loaded up on stuff for much less cash. It's what you do when you don't have money. You don't whine and begrudge someone else, you nasty thing.

• Love 11

I just watched the scene for tonight's crapisode. 

Spoiler

Is that the reason why Kailyn and Sterling are no longer friends? Because she outed the beasts pregnancy? I got a glimpse of her true colors when someone crosses her...the evil look on her face when she said "I'm filming," and Sterling was all "yie yie yie" like she was over having to look out for filming day.

If Kailyn wasn't repeatedly saying how exhausted and overwhelmed she was maybe, just maaaaybe Sterling wouldn't have mentioned the pregnancy. It was like she was setting Sterling up hoping she would out her pregnancy or she was just bragging about how much work she deals with on the daily. 

Also, I noticed Lincoln barely moved from his coloring book to greet and say goodbye to his mom. My kids are about the same age as Lincoln and I can't pull them off of me when I come home or have to leave to go somewhere. Goes to show Kailyn isn't as attentive and engaging to her kids as she portrays when she's filmiiiiinnnnnng (said in angry tone like clip). ?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I just watched the scene for tonight's crapisode. 

Reveal hidden contents

Is that the reason why Kailyn and Sterling are no longer friends? Because she outed the beasts pregnancy? I got a glimpse of her true colors when someone crosses her...the evil look on her face when she said "I'm filming," and Sterling was all "yie yie yie" like she was over having to look out for filming day.

If Kailyn wasn't repeatedly saying how exhausted and overwhelmed she was maybe, just maaaaybe Sterling wouldn't have mentioned the pregnancy. It was like she was setting Sterling up hoping she would out her pregnancy or she was just bragging about how much work she deals with on the daily. 

Also, I noticed Lincoln barely moved from his coloring book to greet and say goodbye to his mom. My kids are about the same age as Lincoln and I can't pull them off of me when I come home or have to leave to go somewhere. Goes to show Kailyn isn't as attentive and engaging to her kids as she portrays when she's filmiiiiinnnnnng (said in angry tone like clip). ?

After posting here that they were t friends, Kail suddenly tagged Sterling and her mom in a tweet.  ? They had all unfollowed each other so something did happen.  

• Love 5

If Kailyn wasn't repeatedly saying how exhausted and overwhelmed she was maybe, just maaaaybe Sterling wouldn't have mentioned the pregnancy.

Kail says that shit all.the.damn.time pregnant or not. Her life is so fucking exhausting and she has to let the world know it because no one else does what Kail does on a daily basis. She is boss mom!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

FYI @Calm81 you don't have to hide your post for a sneak preview scene. 

I wasn't sure if posting a spoiler in a thread not meant for the specific episode would upset anyone as some people don't like sneak peeks and want to watch the episode in full the night it airs.

Good to know. I try to stay in my lane. ?

• Love 4
(edited)
15 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I have never hit anyone but, if there was someone I'd love to punch in the face and then some, it would be Kail. LOL @ lying, unfaithful whore. Too bad we can't edit this thread to reflect the truth. Matt's thread title should read the same.

Oo, are we playing this game? I call Amber or Adam, if they can't hit back. I have what I think is an unhealthy hatred for Amber. I really, really hated Adam ever since the "little mistake" text too.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Oo, are we playing this game? I call Amber or Adam, if they can't hit back. I have what I think is an unhealthy hatred for Amber. I really, really hated Adam ever since the "little mistake" text too.

Do we need to choose? Can't we just take turns at each one of them? As for Adumb, I'd love to run his ass over with a car. 

• Love 12

"This isn't your house anymore!" And it won't be your house anymore once MTV pulls the plug, Kail.

Quoting from the episode thread...did we ever learn the details of Karl & Big Papi's divorce settlement? I'm not familiar with Delaware divorce laws (or any for that matter really...never even been engaged, so have never cared). I feel like I remember Papi being all "whatever, just take the house". If that is the case, than Karl is an even bigger scumbag than I previously thought with her "not your house bullshit". If she did in fact, "buy him out", well, she's still a ginormous scumbag. 

I call dibs on Jenelle. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Quoting from the episode thread...did we ever learn the details of Karl & Big Papi's divorce settlement? I'm not familiar with Delaware divorce laws (or any for that matter really...never even been engaged, so have never cared). I feel like I remember Papi being all "whatever, just take the house". If that is the case, than Karl is an even bigger scumbag than I previously thought with her "not your house bullshit". If she did in fact, "buy him out", well, she's still a ginormous scumbag. 

I call dibs on Jenelle. 

One thing is for sure, she has to refinance the house since it was bought with a VA loan. Also,  she started the "this isn't your house" crap last season with demanding Javi give her his house keys.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

One thing is for sure, she has to refinance the house since it was bought with a VA loan. Also,  she started the "this isn't your house" crap last season with demanding Javi give her his house keys.

But Javi found out, per the "hatters" on twitter, that she still had his name on the house sometime in the last few months. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I noticed how Javi was quick to not react and say to Kail "Your house?" when she said, "My house!" during last night's episode. Instead, he kinda smirked at her and you could tell he was wanting to let her know that the house was still in his name and it won't be hers until she gets that loan. 

Quoting from the episode thread...did we ever learn the details of Karl & Big Papi's divorce settlement?

I will tell you one thing. If it went very well in Kail's favor, we'd be hearing about it. Since she has remained mute on the topic, I surmise it didn't go the way she hoped. Bwahahahaha!!! *happy dance* 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
On 7/16/2017 at 0:45 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Yes, I think more parents need to be like you and teach their sons this. Why is HIV not a thing any more?!! What about Herpes?!!

A little PSA here--I just found out that there's a drug you can take to prevent HIV.  PrEP.

• Love 2
On 17/07/2017 at 4:39 PM, MissMel said:

Nothing.  I just put them in there in case anyone needs one.  The boys had no use for them and the girls appreciated not having to ask for one.  It's just a basket full of condoms, tampons, and pantyliners.  It's convenient to have them readily available.  And it helps to start the conversations, too.  

I was just 10 when I got my first period. My Mom opened the bathroom door, threw in a pad and one of those ancient belts-even though tampons were being used by then-and told me to put it on! That was all I got from her. It was so brutal having a million questions, and a Mom who would not answer them. Kudos to you, MissMel:)

• Love 8
On 22/07/2017 at 7:39 PM, Christina87 said:

Most of those names are horrible!!! Seriously, either Murphy or Anastasia? Hard-hitting sitcom journalist or Russian princess? Weird. Most women have some sort of idea what kind of name they want, but those names are all over the place!

please, please, not Nixon. Did any of these girls pass history? I was absolutely astounded when jenelle picked Kaiser. She exclaimed, "it means king or emperor!" No shit! Like the emperor of Germany before WWI!!! Why in the world would you name your child after that? "You're no better than the one who loves the Kaiser...if you don't buy our liberty bonds." So nice and nostalgic, jenelle!

Excuse me, but my name is Anastasia! 

On 22/07/2017 at 8:35 PM, Moogen said:

Karsyn is hideous. Actually, all of the options are hideous.

My name is Anastasia. I rather like it. 

On 22/07/2017 at 8:35 PM, Moogen said:

Karsyn is hideous. Actually, all of the options are hideous.

• Love 14
On 23/07/2017 at 1:38 PM, ghoulina said:

That is how Kail sees everything. She's so insecure and narcissistic at the same time. She thinks Javi is truly still so hung up on her. "Oh, I see you holding her hand. Just like you once held MY hand". Get a life, Kail! 

Also, please do not name your daughter Murphy. That's my sister's dog's name. Anastasia is pretty. Probably too classic for Kail. Carson wouldn't be bad for a girl, just spell it normal. 

I like Griffin. I like Silas too, but you're not cool enough to pull off Silas. Ripken and NIXON??? Just no. 

Thank-you Ghoulina, my name is Anastasia. It was hell in middle school when kids heard it. Even a douche male teacher made fun of it.

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Excuse me, but my name is Anastasia! 

My co-worker named her daughter Anastasia (the little girl is 5 years old now) and I think it's a beautiful name. 

I think everyone just loathes Kailyn so much that anything she comes up with irritates us to the core. Lol. A lot of the names she's coming up with truly ignite my suck-o-meter but Anastasia is not one of them.  I'm sorry you were offended. ?

1 hour ago, mittsigirl said:

I was just 10 when I got my first period. My Mom opened the bathroom door, threw in a pad and one of those ancient belts-even though tampons were being used by then-and told me to put it on! That was all I got from her. It was so brutal having a million questions, and a Mom who would not answer them. Kudos to you, MissMel:)

I had the privilege of being handed a box of tampons, but at least there were awkward instructions inside. My brother even snuck off with a friend to giggle at the "pamphlet". It really sucks to have been a girl at times. I'd take not knowing why my tree branch is sticking up so hard in the morning over adolescent girl problems any day. ?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

My co-worker named her daughter Anastasia (the little girl is 5 years old now) and I think it's a beautiful name. 

I think everyone just loathes Kailyn so much that anything she comes up with irritates us to the core. Lol. A lot of the names she's coming up with truly ignite my suck-o-meter but Anastasia is not one of them.  I'm sorry you were offended. ?

Thanks Calm81! I was not too offended, should be used to it by now, have had the name for 57 years now! I was so fortunate when Burger King came out with the Anastasia doll from the movie, thrilled to get it. Since the movie, any little girls with that name will not feel like I used to when I was teased about it. Thank goodness for that:)

• Love 4
12 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

A little PSA here--I just found out that there's a drug you can take to prevent HIV.  PrEP.

@StatisticalOutlier (I still love your name), yes I know about PrEP, but prevention through condom use is still a good thing, and not having sex with someone until you know their status. Plus I doubt any of these girls are taking PrEP. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

please, please, not Nixon. Did any of these girls pass history? I was absolutely astounded when jenelle picked Kaiser. She exclaimed, "it means king or emperor!" No shit! Like the emperor of Germany before WWI!!! Why in the world would you name your child after that? "You're no better than the one who loves the Kaiser...if you don't buy our liberty bonds." So nice and nostalgic, jenelle!

Maybe one of them will name their kid Hytler and I will officially lose it.

• Love 6

Thank-you Ghoulina, my name is Anastasia. It was hell in middle school when kids heard it. Even a douche male teacher made fun of it.

You're welcome! I had a friend many years ago that named her daughter Anastasia. It's not a name I'd choose, but I think it's very classically pretty. Names are hard. There's always going to be someone that doesn't like your name. I try not to get offended by people's opinions on names because they are so subjective. My oldest son definitely has a unique name and I know it's not everyone' cups of tea, but we love it. 

I just do not think Anastasia fits with Karl. She named her boys after a TV star and a pop artist. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Thanks Calm81! I was not too offended, should be used to it by now, have had the name for 57 years now! I was so fortunate when Burger King came out with the Anastasia doll from the movie, thrilled to get it. Since the movie, any little girls with that name will not feel like I used to when I was teased about it. Thank goodness for that:)

If I were younger & had a baby girl now, I'd name her Anastasia!  I absolutely love it.   (my second choice would be Cassandra.  I have no idea why I have thoughts like this, as my only child is 26. And I'm sure I have absolutely no say in what any future grandkids would be called.)

What do your friends call you?

Edited by teapot
  • Love 3