Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Kail commented on Javi's Instagram about a watch he was wearing. She gave it to him. She posted, "I see you are wearing the watch I gave you" along with a laughing emoji. He responded the watch reminded him of the good times they shared along with a sad emoji. You know, normally this shit wouldn't faze me, but for someone who claimed Javi was harassing her, and he then agrees to a PFA which means he can only contact her with regards to Lincoln, it pisses me off that she feels she can then go on his social media page to incite something with him. She is the kind of bitch who yells abuse, gets a restraining order, and then goes on to harass the person they put a restraining order on. 

• Love 22

Yep. I saw that.  Someone then pointed out she wears the necklace he got for her when overseas that has Lincoln's name on it. Exactly what was she trying to do with that tweet.  She's not happy unless she's starting something. 

• Love 11

Kail is a miserable twat. 

Of course he is wearing a watch she gave him. It's a watch. It's not a wedding ring. I have this beautiful ceramic item on my shelf that was given to me many many moons ago by a boyfriend. It is beautiful. I am not going to throw it out or give it away because we broke up. That's stupid. It doesn't mean I have feelings for him. It just reminds me of a kind gesture someone did. 

• Love 14
(edited)
23 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail commented on Javi's Instagram about a watch he was wearing. She gave it to him. She posted, "I see you are wearing the watch I gave you" along with a laughing emoji. He responded the watch reminded him of the good times they shared along with a sad emoji. You know, normally this shit wouldn't faze me, but for someone who claimed Javi was harassing her, and he then agrees to a PFA which means he can only contact her with regards to Lincoln, it pisses me off that she feels she can then go on his social media page to incite something with him. She is the kind of bitch who yells abuse, gets a restraining order, and then goes on to harass the person they put a restraining order on. 

Kail is mean and sucks. That's all. (Also, I hate that she makes me feel kinda sad for Javi.) 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail is a miserable twat. 

Of course he is wearing a watch she gave him. It's a watch. It's not a wedding ring. I have this beautiful ceramic item on my shelf that was given to me many many moons ago by a boyfriend. It is beautiful. I am not going to throw it out or give it away because we broke up. That's stupid. It doesn't mean I have feelings for him. It just reminds me of a kind gesture someone did. 

For real.  I am a jewelry fiend and have many pieces of non-wedding related jewelry my ex gave me through the years.  I still wear them.  I had some friends who questioned me the first time they saw me wearing some things post-divorce - like a really cool bracelet that was an anniversary present.  Hell, I even had my engagement ring diamond reset into a pendant because it was a shame for it to be sitting in a drawer.  The stuff is still nice!

• Love 9

If someone doesn't want to wear something because of memories, fine, I guess that's their business... but in my opinion, at the end of the day the gift was still a gift whether you are still together or not... you don't have to gather it all and give it back when things don't work.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, leighroda said:

If someone doesn't want to wear something because of memories, fine, I guess that's their business... but in my opinion, at the end of the day the gift was still a gift whether you are still together or not... you don't have to gather it all and give it back when things don't work.

Evidently, in Kail's mind I suppose she wants shit back. She is a grafter and gifts come with strings attached. See, there is that damn spell check taking over and putting in the word "grafter" even though I keep changing it to GRIFTER. Fuck you, spell check. Fuck you too, Kail. Excuse my language. 

• Love 10
On 6/21/2017 at 9:31 AM, Mkay said:

Someone who said hey were 17 weeks when Kail said she was says her due date is August.  She was just comparing to her own since they were the same amount of weeks along when Kail announced hers. 

Kail and I are due on about the exact same day (shudder), around August 4th, from what I remember. 

My pregnancy is also high risk and the only trips I'm taking are to Red Lobster and I consider those days extremely active. I'm also working two full time jobs still, which is something Kailyn wouldn't know anything about. *eyeroll* A touch of bitterness and a whole lot of side eye from me for this girl. So. Many. Vacations. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Speculation on Reddit is she's doing grad school. (Although I feel like she'd be shouting this to the rooftops if true and she'd have to be in a program that allows grad students to start in the summer.) If she is, good for her.

Making up credits seems more likely....but I wouldn't want to be taking an intense summer mini-semester (which it has to be, I'd assume, since it's July already...) when I'm literally about to go into labor....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

No way in hell she's doing grad school. If she was we'd have heard about if for months prior to the start of classes. Delaware State doesn't seem like that rigorous of a school, so Kail can probably mail it in and finish with minimal effort or stress. 

• Love 6
(edited)

She mentioned once and only once that I've seen about going for her masters. But this seems like an odd time for her to start that.  She's about to give birth.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4

Well, we know Kail is not good with starting things at appropriate times. She had sex with guys who were not her husband. 

10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

No way in hell she's doing grad school. If she was we'd have heard about if for months prior to the start of classes. Delaware State doesn't seem like that rigorous of a school, so Kail can probably mail it in and finish with minimal effort or stress. 

Or write another check. 

• Love 5

I saw her defense was there were 4 adults watching... so let me get this straight, you found FOUR adults that thought Kaiser playing with fireworks was an ok idea!? I was scared of sparklers until I was like 9-10 (but I have an unratuinal fear of a lot of things so I'm not a great example) but supervision wasn't the issue, fire is. Once you are burned there's nothing all the supervision in the world can do. I know sparklers aren't a huge deal and someone is going to post that they've been playing with them since they were knee high to a grasshopper... but I still think Kaiser is too young, especially naked like he was.

On 7/3/2017 at 6:10 PM, Mkay said:

IMG_1475.PNG

I'm actually shocked she admitted that. I guess maybe she's trying to get ahead of people who post about seeing her at the school.

A couple people on here posted stories about walking for graduation then completing a few credits immediately after. I get why that would happen, but just seems so anticlimactic to celebrate graduation without actually being done with your degree.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I'm actually shocked she admitted that. I guess maybe she's trying to get ahead of people who post about seeing her at the school.

A couple people on here posted stories about walking for graduation then completing a few credits immediately after. I get why that would happen, but just seems so anticlimactic to celebrate graduation without actually being done with your degree.

People did that even in my PhD program-- they needed to write the final conclusion to their dissertation and whatnot but graduation was when it was and they attended because they'd done this for 7 years and weren't going to miss it. But to do it after six years of a bachelor's is a bit different, really. I think if she was starting a master's we'd all know alllllll about it. 

Edited by Lm2162

Kail tweeted "It's a sad day when it's a struggle to put on your leggings"

The responses:

"That's what happens when you're the Hulk"

"Yet you have no trouble taking them off" 

"It's sad when none of your kids share a father"

"At least you're thinking of keeping pants on for a change" 

Someone posted a cow with blonde hair gif

• Love 17

I don't really like those responses, honestly. Getting knocked up accidentally on purpose and adding another major life change to two kids who are already forced to adjust to other life changes directly caused by your poor judgment isn't the best thing to do, but compared to some of the shit she's done, it's not so bad.

Why did no one (in the fan world, I mean, not here) jump on her for abusing her partners? For filing a phony protective order against her ex as a means of revenge/control? For sabotaging her kid's relationship with his father? For ignoring a court order and moving away? For openly using a guy for financial gain? For pushing him into deployment and then using that as an excuse to divorce him? For being rude and ungrateful to the Riveras for taking her in? For her asinine comments about how she's always been on her own, when she's had far more help and financial resources in the last 10 years than the average middle class every day joe? But no, the one thing she did that alienated her fans was cheat on her husband and have three kids by 3 different dads. Not excusing cheating, but on her list of shit deeds, that's not even a top ten.  It just seems rather misogynistic to me. You can be a shit person, evidently, just don't be a promiscuous one, if you're a woman, anyways. 

• Love 7
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I don't really like those responses, honestly. Getting knocked up accidentally on purpose and adding another major life change to two kids who are already forced to adjust to other life changes directly caused by your poor judgment isn't the best thing to do, but compared to some of the shit she's done, it's not so bad.

Why did no one (in the fan world, I mean, not here) jump on her for abusing her partners? For filing a phony protective order against her ex as a means of revenge/control? For sabotaging her kid's relationship with his father? For ignoring a court order and moving away? For openly using a guy for financial gain? For pushing him into deployment and then using that as an excuse to divorce him? For being rude and ungrateful to the Riveras for taking her in? For her asinine comments about how she's always been on her own, when she's had far more help and financial resources in the last 10 years than the average middle class every day joe? But no, the one thing she did that alienated her fans was cheat on her husband and have three kids by 3 different dads. Not excusing cheating, but on her list of shit deeds, that's not even a top ten.  It just seems rather misogynistic to me. You can be a shit person, evidently, just don't be a promiscuous one, if you're a woman, anyways. 

I totally agree with all of this, except I've never totally faulted her for how she acted with Jo's family. He's grown up a lot but he was an absolute asshole at the time (as was she) and they were both immature kids, and she'd been abandoned by her alcoholic mom while pregnant. I can't imagine I'd have been able to act super gracious in those shoes either at 16. But every other thing-- YES. It's fine to fake abuse from a partner and abuse one yourself? It's fine to make racist comments? It's fine to be verbally abusive to everyone constantly? To be materialistic as all hell? To alienate your kids from their dads? 

Yet what everyone focuses on is that she's "slutty." I don't think most people are that upset that she is being irresponsible and creating chaos for her kids by having so many baby daddies, not using protection, etc. I think they like to gloat because it means she's a "whore." At least that's what all the comments seem to imply. I could care less if she "takes her pants off" for 800 guys, girls, whatever. Just use a condom when you do and don't mess up your kids' lives. People don't even seem that upset by the DV...either her own or the fake claims against Jo which could have ruined his life. 

The not-on-this-board crowd is often similar with Jenelle. She's a child neglecting animal-and-person abuser but let's laugh about what we think her vagina looks like instead. *eyeroll*

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I totally agree with all of this, except I've never totally faulted her for how she acted with Jo's family. He's grown up a lot but he was an absolute asshole at the time (as was she) and they were both immature kids, and she'd been abandoned by her alcoholic mom while pregnant. I can't imagine I'd have been able to act super gracious in those shoes either at 16. But every other thing-- YES. It's fine to fake abuse from a partner and abuse one yourself? It's fine to make racist comments? It's fine to be verbally abusive to everyone constantly? To be materialistic as all hell? To alienate your kids from their dads? 

Yet what everyone focuses on is that she's "slutty." I don't think most people are that upset that she is being irresponsible and creating chaos for her kids by having so many baby daddies, not using protection, etc. I think they like to gloat because it means she's a "whore." At least that's what all the comments seem to imply. I could care less if she "takes her pants off" for 800 guys, girls, whatever. Just use a condom when you do and don't mess up your kids' lives. People don't even seem that upset by the DV...either her own or the fake claims against Jo which could have ruined his life. 

I agree. I was giving fans the benefit of the doubt about their reasoning that a third pregnancy at this point is unfair to her existing kids, but I am sure you're right, that the main focus is on the fact that three kids by three dads is what makes her a "slut", and that's bad.

To be clear, I am not talking about anyone on PTV. Her shitty personality has long been the focus of complaints here. I am talking about fans that excused her violence, her selfishness, her disregard for basically anyone, but are now jumping on her for her sexual activity.

• Love 5

I don't think three kids by three men is ideal under any circumstances. Can you imagine taking them to the doctor's office and every one has a different last name, which is also different than yours? Two husbands/fathers isn't that bad, because people make mistakes when they're young and do better the second time around, but when you start talking three and up, it's time to seriously consider what the fuck you're doing with your life. I don't even feel bad about slut shaming because the children are the ones ultimately suffering for their parents' foolish choices. I have a relative similar to Kail and Jenelle. Five kids with three men and it's a total dysfunctional disaster. 

• Love 11
(edited)

It's totally not ideal. I just don't know that people are even really concerned about that when it's all just vagina/slut/"close your legs" comments. (Also, I'd love to retire that last phrase...last I checked, both people had to have their legs parted to some degree to have sex). 

Edited by Lm2162
(edited)

Back when Kail was abusing Jo and Javi, she got hit pretty hard on her social media. She was slammed for her faking the abuse. Going by what was linked to back in those days on the old boards, believe me, there were plenty of people giving it to Kail. As we transitioned here to this new board and people were sharing her social media pages, the non-Kail fans were there laying out the facts to Kail along with the memes and funny shit. It is just any time she gets slammed, there are at least five more people praising her and telling her to ignore the "haterz" which always seems to bury the negative comments. It is not that people are just barely attacking her now. They have always attacked her for everything she did. 

This time around, it is the fact she purposely got pregnant. Whether it was her first or tenth, she admits it was done on purpose. To be frank, my belief is she became pregnant on purpose each time in her life, including the ones she aborted.

23 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't think three kids by three men is ideal under any circumstances. Can you imagine taking them to the doctor's office and every one has a different last name, which is also different than yours? Two husbands/fathers isn't that bad, because people make mistakes when they're young and do better the second time around, but when you start talking three and up, it's time to seriously consider what the fuck you're doing with your life. I don't even feel bad about slut shaming because the children are the ones ultimately suffering for their parents' foolish choices. I have a relative similar to Kail and Jenelle. Five kids with three men and it's a total dysfunctional disaster. 

Truth. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

It's totally not ideal. I just don't know that people are even really concerned about that when it's all just vagina/slut/"close your legs" comments. (Also, I'd love to retire that last phrase...last I checked, both people had to have their legs parted to some degree to have sex). 

Because there is a different standard of sexual behavior for women. Women are shamed more for their sexuality out of a heterosexual marriage. I don't think Kailyn cheating on Javi while he was deployed was nice, but women always get more flack for cheating than a man does- ALWAYS (not that guys don't suffer some consquences/shaming). 

For those that won't care so much about Kailyn sleeping around, having kids by different guys is a "public behavior"- if you want to be sexually active with a variety of people behind closed doors that's one thing, but once you make a choice to have kids with them you've involved your kids, your extended family, their extended family and so on. Men can have babies all over but may only "parent" one or two and thus their home life is seen as more stable.

Im not saying it's right but that's how it is. 

• Love 3

Matt gets flack for spreading his sperm around and abandoning his kids. Kail gets the same because she is an asshole who has no business being in relationships. She is also an abuser and so many other things. There is a difference between sleeping around and having kids with each person you have sex with. Being in a healthy state of mind and having a healthy sex life is so different than what Kail is doing. 

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Because there is a different standard of sexual behavior for women. Women are shamed more for their sexuality out of a heterosexual marriage. I don't think Kailyn cheating on Javi while he was deployed was nice, but women always get more flack for cheating than a man does- ALWAYS (not that guys don't suffer some consquences/shaming). 

For those that won't care so much about Kailyn sleeping around, having kids by different guys is a "public behavior"- if you want to be sexually active with a variety of people behind closed doors that's one thing, but once you make a choice to have kids with them you've involved your kids, your extended family, their extended family and so on. Men can have babies all over but may only "parent" one or two and thus their home life is seen as more stable.

Very true-- every time I see complaints about Jenelle on Twitter there are some about her "roast beef flaps" (what people have decided to call her vagina). She and Kail deserve flack for the effects they have on other human beings, but every time it's reduced to "she's a slut/fucks around" I feel like the point has been majorly missed and they're almost getting a free pass. Women get called sluts and have their bodies insulted all the time, unfortunately. What they're doing is sociopathic and has little to do with mere "sluttiness."

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Matt gets flack for spreading his sperm around and abandoning his kids. Kail gets the same because she is an asshole who has no business being in relationships. She is also an abuser and so many other things. There is a difference between sleeping around and having kids with each person you have sex with. Being in a healthy state of mind and having a healthy sex life is so different than what Kail is doing. 

Oh he so does! I do absolutely agree there is a difference between making babies & abandoning them vs being someone who likes to have safe sex with various consenting adults. 

16 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Very true-- every time I see complaints about Jenelle on Twitter there are some about her "roast beef flaps" (what people have decided to call her vagina). She and Kail deserve flack for the effects they have on other human beings, but every time it's reduced to "she's a slut/fucks around" I feel like the point has been majorly missed and they're almost getting a free pass. Women get called sluts and have their bodies insulted all the time, unfortunately. What they're doing is sociopathic and has little to do with mere "sluttiness."

I think everyone on this board is old enough to know that if a woman's behavior isn't liked the first thing people do is 1. Call her a slut or 2. Comment on her weight- even if the behavior is totally unrelated to either!

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail tweeted "It's a sad day when it's a struggle to put on your leggings"

The responses:

"That's what happens when you're the Hulk"

"Yet you have no trouble taking them off" 

"It's sad when none of your kids share a father"

"At least you're thinking of keeping pants on for a change" 

Someone posted a cow with blonde hair gif

I know!! Lol I'm the one that replied "I just spit out my drink" when I saw the cow picture. Lolol The responses sometimes are so freaking hilarious. 

4 hours ago, Tatum said:

Back in the day I used to sort of like Kail.  It started turning when she hit javi. I forget all the other things that made me side eye her but when she treated javi the way she did while deployed I was done. I can not stand a cheater. The one time I mentioned on twitter that domestic violence isn't funny her fans ganged up on me. I can't deal with those crazies.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

I agree. Kail was irresponsible getting pregnant with this latest baby. And three children fathered by three different men is a logistical nightmare. I know a girl that has that- she's actually pretty normal. Her first baby was a teenage oops, her second child she had during marriage to a different man, and after she divorced, she became pregnant by her next boyfriend after her birth control failed. I believe her when she says she was on it. Still, she has never had one holiday with all three of her kids together. She actually did a pretty good job picking mature, responsible men who want to be as involved as possible in their kids' lives. Which is great, but that means constant negotiations for family time. The situation is as good as it could be (with all parties being reasonable adults), and I know she still hates it. So, I would certainly agree that Kail and Jenelle's situations are far from ideal, and due to their own carelessness. And if someone wants to lambast them for making poor decisions, so be it. But they can leave comments like, keep your legs closed, out of it. And also comments about the physical state of these girls' vaginas. That is just so uncalled for.

6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Isaac and Lincoln are adorable but what sort of Kardashian photoshop trickery is this woman using to appear that slim? 

[Monica Gellar] I know!!!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

I remember reading Twitter and people were going at her for being the hosebeast the she is and it wasn't limited to her sluttery. That women are held to a different standard than men are is unfortunate and not something that I am on board with at all but when you put your skanky ass on television and treat people like they are absolute shit, all bets are off.

She started with a poor me, I had a rough childhood attitude as if she is the only one that has ever happened to. Then she went all abusive with all the things that you posted here which made her even more of a disgusting human being. It has come around to her having yet another kid with another guy and giving the finger to the world in an infantile, "I can do whatever I want" way. It's no wonder that people can't resist responding with her ugly attitude. I mean, posting that she can't get her leggings on on Twitter and not seeing what she was leaving herself open for? Seriously? Someone needs to rescind that college degree or whatever it is that she has at this point.

I personally hate her most of all for the things you posted. The sex with the world stuff is way at the bottom of my list of things that I abhor about her.

• Love 4

I don't pay a ton of attention to SM, but it seems to be the "slutty" comments have become more prevalent since the 3rd baby was announced. I'm not going to call her a "slut" myself, but this pregnancy is the height of irresponsibility, IMO. And I'll freely admit some of those comments made me laugh. I've seen plenty of other issues raised with Kail, but HER post was about putting pants on....so it kind of fits. Haha

And yea, Matt gets TONS of shit about spreading his business around. 

• Love 5

I can concede a man would get a side eye for three kids (or 7), each with a different mother, but it's still different. A man would be told to learn how to wrap it up. A women would be told to learn how to keep her legs closed. It may sound like the same advice, but it's really not. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I seem to remember Kail herself posting some crude comments to people who were merely posting the truth (not crass comments) to her. Anyone else remember the nappy hair comment in response to a black girl on her social media page? She went on the attack and called out people as being ho's and slut when she was called out for her abusive behavior. Sorry, but when you go on the attack like that to people who didn't even call you out for your sexual behavior, all bets are off. That is why I had no problem when Simon went after Cate and Amber by referencing piggies and tweeting comments that pertained to Amber being a cow, I believe, only because those two had first gone after Farrah and called her out for being a slut. 

We all have at one time or another called out the guys for their own slutty behavior. Matt is at the top of the list. Adumb is second. We don't discriminate. How others respond to the girls on their social media pages is not our doing. Is it funny? I find it funny and well-deserving for the most part. If Kail is so stupid to continue to post questions or comments on her social media page, that's on her. She is begging for attention and responses. Be careful of the questions you ask, you may not get the answer you expect. Same with posting on social media. Be careful what you post, the responses may not be what you expect. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

THIS is exactly why women didn't normally sleep around before birth control! Nobody walked into a bar alone in 1840, got rip roaring drunk, and went home with a rando. It just never would have been done, especially by a woman, because every time you had sex brought a very real chance of becoming pregnant. Nowadays, we have birth control, so people do sleep around more. However, BIRTH CONTROL IS THE REASON. If Kail had lived in 1840, she would be the dumb person who went around collecting children from different dads, and THERE IS A WAY TO AVOID THAT TODAY, KAIL. As far as common sense goes, Kail's mind is at least a hundred years behind!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

I can concede a man would get a side eye for three kids (or 7), each with a different mother, but it's still different. A man would be told to learn how to wrap it up. A women would be told to learn how to keep her legs closed. It may sound like the same advice, but it's really not. 

Yeah, it's really not. There's no real male equivalent currently. I really wish any phrase involving spreading/closing one's legs could be retired. To each their own, but I just find it vulgar and totally unfunny. 

Now, when it comes to DV there is the opposite double standard sometimes imo. Kailyn is a good example of that. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Now, when it comes to DV there is the opposite double standard sometimes imo. Kailyn is a good example of that. 

Kail and Amber have both been excused at times for their DV ways. Not Jenelle.

Even Maci seems to get a pass for her actions or lack thereof. Imagine if Jenelle allowed any of her exes to drive her kid around without a seatbelt or car seat? Jenelle puts her kids in daycare while having no job. Maci does the same thing. Putting five t-shirts in an envelope is not a job, sorry. At least, not the kind of job that warrants putting your kids in daycare when they are infants. Maci's job is to drink all day. Shades of Jenelle who likes her pot. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail and Amber have both been excused at times for their DV ways. Not Jenelle.

Even Maci seems to get a pass for her actions or lack thereof. Imagine if Jenelle allowed any of her exes to drive her kid around without a seatbelt or car seat? Jenelle puts her kids in daycare while having no job. Maci does the same thing. Putting five t-shirts in an envelope is not a job, sorry. At least, not the kind of job that warrants putting your kids in daycare when they are infants. Maci's job is to drink all day. Shades of Jenelle who likes her pot. 

Yeah. I see the point in a couple hours of daycare for socialization or a rest-- I plan on doing so twice a week, but I have a full-time at home job for which I have to clock in. I can't imagine doing it all day, five days a week, without a real job. Tierra Reign/Things That Matter are not actual jobs.

• Love 3
On 6/26/2017 at 2:29 PM, GreatKazu said:

Well now that her baby daddy #3 has been gone for a couple months, like ghosted her, she's trina run back to Javi. But oops, he now has a new GF. 

Karma's a bitch and it's hitting Kail hard. 

• Love 5
On 7/7/2017 at 1:32 PM, Scarlett45 said:

For me, my judging Kail for cheating on Javi has nothing to do w/her being female and everything to do with the fact that, for the past 8 seasons on the show, her actions have been nothing but unbelievably selfish, selfish, selfish. like astoundingly selfish. and ungrateful. and she doesn't even seem to be aware of it. 

and i think she's finally met her match with this Chris Lopez guy (baby daddy #3). Don't ask why, but I had a feeling he'd be the one to give Kail a taste of her own medicine. 

• Love 14

I think Chris is going to end up being a deadbeat, and Kail will be happy to have total control: until she realizes that means no 50/50 custody and no dumping her kid off when she wants to go on vacation. Unless she hires a nanny, #3 is going to put a huge crimp in her social life. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

For me, my judging Kail for cheating on Javi has nothing to do w/her being female and everything to do with the fact that, for the past 8 seasons on the show, her actions have been nothing but unbelievably selfish, selfish, selfish. like astoundingly selfish. and ungrateful. and she doesn't even seem to be aware of it. 

and i think she's finally met her match with this Chris Lopez guy (baby daddy #3). Don't ask why, but I had a feeling he'd be the one to give Kail a taste of her own medicine. 

Yeah I don't think Chris gives two hoots about Kailyn other than money or MTV fame. I hope he cares for his child, as the child has no choice in the circumstances surrounding their conception and birth. 

• Love 3