Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mkay said:

Apparently it's buffalo dip.  She had a video on Snapchat making it.  Looks gross.

I gotta speak up for buffalo dip...it's good. But it deserves better than that broke ass foil pan. Jesus folks, if you're going to snap chat your food, at least don't let it look like shit. Does it take so much effort to put stuff ON PLATES, not crumpled up tin foil? I am all for leaving it on the foil, by the way...but then I won't snap chat it as some sort of delicious example for for all to aspire to. 

On 5/20/2017 at 3:08 PM, GreatKazu said:

TLC "No Scrubs" A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly And is also known as a buster.

Kail is the busted one. 

Oh 90's hip hop...is there anything you CAN'T teach us?!?

• Love 9
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I gotta speak up for buffalo dip...it's good. But it deserves better than that broke ass foil pan. Jesus folks, if you're going to snap chat your food, at least don't let it look like shit. Does it take so much effort to put stuff ON PLATES, not crumpled up tin foil? I am all for leaving it on the foil, by the way...but then I won't snap chat it as some sort of delicious example for for all to aspire to. 

Oh 90's hip hop...is there anything you CAN'T teach us?!?

We need to pick up on that hip-hop chatter that we had going on in the chat thread. : ) It was one of the best off-topic chats ever! Yes, hip-hop has some of the best life lessons! When "No Scrubs" is playing in my car (on my iPod) and my son happens to be with me? Oh boy, we are rapping and singing right along. I used to tell him the same rules apply to him - don't bring home a scrub. Listen to the song, son! Oh, and don't forget the life lesson in "Gin and Juice" - If people don't chip in, they don't get no drinks!

You gotta remember, this is the same lame-ass chick who can't bother to add any spice or marinade her chicken pieces before grilling. Look at that table again in her photo. Do you see any salt or pepper? Chile or salsa? Guacamole. Any condiments of any kind? No. Just cheap, fake-ass butter. That is some bland-looking food cooked up by that S-shaped trailer park trash. 

Buffalo dip. Made by the cow.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

We need to pick up on that hip-hop chatter that we had going on in the chat thread. : ) It was one of the best off-topic chats ever! Yes, hip-hop has some of the best life lessons! When "No Scrubs" is playing in my car (on my iPod) and my son happens to be with me? Oh boy, we are rapping and singing right along. I used to tell him the same rules apply to him - don't bring home a scrub. Listen to the song, son! Oh, and don't forget the life lesson in "Gin and Juice". If people don't chip in, they don't get no drinks!

You gotta remember. This is the same lame-ass chick who can't bother to add any spice or marinade her chicken pieces before grilling. Look at that table again in her photo. Do you see any salt or pepper? Chile or salsa? Guacamole. Any condiments of any kind? No. Just cheap, fake-ass butter. That is some bland-looking food cooked up by that S-shaped trailer park trash. 

At risk of derailing this otherwise depressing thread, I tell my kids something I learned from the immortal philosopher Snoop Lion many years ago. "You two without me is like Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes, you'll NEVER go platinum." :)

• Love 5

Yea, but can't she serve it in a nice, festive bowl? Whenever I see those giant foil pans, I just think of Mama June and 100 slices of canned, cranberry sauce covered in sugar. 

• Love 2

Yea.. buffalo dip is some good stuff... and I don't even like spicy stuff but I try to eat a little bit of it whenever my friend makes it... 

And I use foil pans... alum foil... whenever i can.  Cleaning large dishes drives me crazy! And you can get multi-packs of foil pans at the dollar tree for $1 lol 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, but can't she serve it in a nice, festive bowl? Whenever I see those giant foil pans, I just think of Mama June and 100 slices of canned, cranberry sauce covered in sugar. 

It has to bake flat like that because the top is layered with tons of cheese.  Transporting it into a 'nice festive bowl' would make it look like dog poop.

I hate to defend Kail but cookouts with friends don't need to be fancy.  Shit, every party my friend has we eat on plastic plates but i'd be totally content with paper plates and plastic silverware so they didn't have to clean up lol 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

No, it's a baked, layered dip. You can't really scoop it out of the pan it was cooked in for serving. I guess she could've cooked it in a reusable glass or metal pan instead of the foil one. But honestly, that much dried-on, baked-on cheese is a pain to clean out of a pan so I just can't blame her for using a disposable pan for Buffalo Dip. 

There are so many other things to blame her for, however...

• Love 3

Y'all.....I need to get rid of the last 15lbs or so I'm (still....sigh) carrying around from having two babies in less than 2 years (the last of which I had 10 months ago, so...yeah...I like wine and cheese...)... Should I even google "Buffalo Dip"? Or will the chance of me getting rid of that weight completely disappear once I know what it is?

Damn it, Kail! I don't have access to free snapchat plastic surgery like you to combat the post-baby+I-like-booze-&-food weight gain. Why did you have to snapchat this???

• Love 8

Do you like buffalo wings? Do you like cheese? How do you feel about blue cheese and/or ranch? The answers to these questions will determine whether or not you will lose the baby weight.

• Love 5
On 5/24/2017 at 4:58 PM, gunderda said:

Yea.. buffalo dip is some good stuff... and I don't even like spicy stuff but I try to eat a little bit of it whenever my friend makes it... 

And I use foil pans... alum foil... whenever i can.  Cleaning large dishes drives me crazy! And you can get multi-packs of foil pans at the dollar tree for $1 lol 

It has to bake flat like that because the top is layered with tons of cheese.  Transporting it into a 'nice festive bowl' would make it look like dog poop.

I hate to defend Kail but cookouts with friends don't need to be fancy.  Shit, every party my friend has we eat on plastic plates but i'd be totally content with paper plates and plastic silverware so they didn't have to clean up lol 

No one is saying foil pans and paper plates for a low key cookout are a problem... y nine of us are trying to build o6ut brand on snap chat with them. 

• Love 5
(edited)
13 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

No one is saying foil pans and paper plates for a low key cookout are a problem... y nine of us are trying to build o6ut brand on snap chat with them. 

Having a cookout has nothing to do with your brand. And the foil pans don't even look bad or ghetto.  And she's obviously not using it as her brand because of all the other dumb posts she puts up. 

Watch housewives of atlanta (or even potomac) - They often use foil pans for their get togethers/cookouts.  And Kandi's family ALWAYS uses foil pans and they opened a restaurant. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Considering that her Brand is 3 children by 3 different men before the age of 25 -- the foil pans and paper plates are on theme. 

• Love 13

Kail's brand is to use Pinterest-inspired shit. It is a bit surprising she isn't using any sort of fancy shmancy bowls or dinnerware for her food (except that Buffalo dip). 

50 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Considering that her Brand is 3 children by 3 different men before the age of 25 -- the foil pans and paper plates are on theme. 

For real. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Damn. When you put it like that.  That's going to be some hella confusing parking lot drop-offs and pickups.

• Love 6
On 5/23/2017 at 0:56 PM, GreatKazu said:

We need to pick up on that hip-hop chatter that we had going on in the chat thread. : ) It was one of the best off-topic chats ever! Yes, hip-hop has some of the best life lessons! When "No Scrubs" is playing in my car (on my iPod) and my son happens to be with me? Oh boy, we are rapping and singing right along. I used to tell him the same rules apply to him - don't bring home a scrub. Listen to the song, son! Oh, and don't forget the life lesson in "Gin and Juice" - If people don't chip in, they don't get no drinks!

You gotta remember, this is the same lame-ass chick who can't bother to add any spice or marinade her chicken pieces before grilling. Look at that table again in her photo. Do you see any salt or pepper? Chile or salsa? Guacamole. Any condiments of any kind? No. Just cheap, fake-ass butter. That is some bland-looking food cooked up by that S-shaped trailer park trash. 

Buffalo dip. Made by the cow.

lol I love hip hop... my bff and I were jamming out to gangsters paradise the other day, until we realized we were in her minivan with 3 car seats (but no children). 

• Love 4
On 5/11/2017 at 5:16 AM, Calm81 said:

I don't want to sound like I'm defending Farrah because I can't stand her but she acts pretty normal around other people that aren't Deborah, Michael and the Teen Mom cast. Simon is an act. I see chemistry with these two and think they're putting on a show for the cameras for ratings. I have a strong feeling about it. 

I follow Simon on snap (because he snarks the show) and his interaction with Farrah is a positive one as they are mostly laughing together and talking normal and they only act hostile on the show. 

I agree with this 100%. I think Farrah and Simon are laughing all the way to the bank. What's his snap? I'm having trouble finding it ??

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/20/2017 at 8:12 AM, guilfoyleatpp said:

Got a baby by buster!  What does that even mean? It sounds funny (because buster is a funny word) but it is because the dad is young?

I totally believe that Chris wasn't into her and lived there because she made it so easy and attractive for him. I've totally known girls like this and the weak, immature men who take advantage. It's a mutual user relationship.  If she's like the other chicks I knew like that, she wanted to get pregnant to trap him. I wonder how many times they even slept together?

A baby by busta is a line from Kanye's song Golddigger. I thought maybe it was making fun of Chris' hair too, like he has hair like Busta Rhymes? But Urban Dictionary gives this definition and it's spot on:

"A child had by a lower-middle class father who does not care for it or the mother. If a woman has a baby by busta, it means that she was previously in a realtionship that did not necessarily include matrimony but which did result in a child. The father of the child (Busta) is a lower-middle class sterotype which is assumed to have children by women he was not married to, is divorced from now, or just seperated. A baby by busta has a contemporary connotation of being a dilemma for the mother, not necessarily unwanted (although that is a common connotation as well), but under circumstanes which could be more comfortable. Basically, a baby of trashy parents who made a very bad decision in having said baby. Also, Baby is usually dumped on mother, resulting in a single mother."

ETA: I saw this was already addressed. Clearly I've been nap trapped and slowly catching up on threads! TL;DR these people suck

Edited by Faul McCartney
  • Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:19 AM, leighroda said:

lol I love hip hop... my bff and I were jamming out to gangsters paradise the other day, until we realized we were in her minivan with 3 car seats (but no children). 

Pick me up in that mini-van, play that song so we can jam out to it as we head out to Barb's house, and take her out for lunch and wine. 

I don't want to sound like I'm defending Farrah because I can't stand her but she acts pretty normal around other people that aren't Deborah, Michael and the Teen Mom cast.

Farrah treated her ex, Daniel, and his mom and his friends pretty shitty. 

• Love 5

So I was scanning Twitter this morning, when what do I see but pictures from St. Julian Ravenel's baptism and the accompanying dinner afterwards?

I'm laughing so hard after the conversation here about foil pans. I mean, on the one hand, the Ravenel's are old-money millionaires. On the other hand, they've got about as much class as Kail, so...

DA7mQP-UQAA7NFv.jpg

On 29/05/2017 at 7:09 AM, Faul McCartney said:

I agree with this 100%. I think Farrah and Simon are laughing all the way to the bank. What's his snap? I'm having trouble finding it ??

simon_23_saran is his Snapchat username.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

She has added ANOTHER dog to her already who knows how many. Wonder if she is gonna give this one away then ask for it back, too. 

IMG_1153.PNG

Effin' bitch. 

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:21 AM, CofCinci said:

With all the drama surrounding Amber, I forgot about this puta. 

Don't worry. Puta's karma is coming and so will the drama. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On May 28, 2017 at 5:40 PM, GreatKazu said:

Pick me up in that mini-van, play that song so we can jam out to it as we head out to Barb's house, and take her out for lunch and wine. 

Swing by south Louisiana and pick me up, y'all! This sounds like an ideal girls night out. 

17 hours ago, Mkay said:

She has added ANOTHER dog to her already who knows how many. Wonder if she is gonna give this one away then ask for it back, too. 

IMG_1153.PNG

WTH is wrong with Kail? I have two needy (and very-much adored & treasured) chihuahuas and two human babies (a toddler and infant) and there's no way in heck I'd be adding a puppy to my household right now because I've got enough beings to try to care for adequately right now. And I also have a supportive husband who is a hands-on parent and dog parent (even though he does work long hours) who helps. My friend who fosters rescue dogs is currently fostering an adult, house-broken, super sweet chihuahua I'd LOVE to add to my family, but I know I just don't have the time to care for another "baby" right now. And I'd never consider a puppy because that's sooo much more work than an adult, housebroken dog. 

What the heck is Kail thinking with 2 kids and 2 (or more?) dogs and adding a puppy a month before she adds a newborn baby to the mix? I mean, I know she doesn't have a job and she has baby daddies/baby daddies' families to pawn Lincoln & Isaac off on, but come one, Kail. This isn't fair to that puppy & it really isn't something you wanna do to yourself (or the puppy) when you're about to have a newborn. 

Come to think of it, didn't Javi's family live with or near (and was always around) Kail when Lincoln was an infant? And we know much of Isaac's first year was spent in Janet & Eddie's house with built-in family to help out. Unless Chris's mom or one of her sycophant friends is gonna move in for the first few months, I think Kail is gonna see how drastically different being a new mom is for many (most?) women from what she experienced with her first two babies. There will be less rest, help, and breaks/"me-time" plus she'll have two other kids, dogs, and this new puppy. Good luck, Kail. Hope you banked some of that TM money away for a nanny, night nurse, and dog walker. I predict she'll suddenly want to try to have a relationship with Suzi again soon.....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11

If I'm not mistaken, isn't this her fifth dog? Maybe Javi took Bear back since the Rottie was originally his, but at last count she had Bear, some sort of mixed breed and two Frenchies. This will be her third Frenchie and fifth total dog, which is fucking absurd.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Effin' bitch. 

Don't worry. Puta's karma is coming and so will the drama. 

Just read on twitter that Kail and Chris are going to share the dog. This will work out well.  ??

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Just read on twitter that Kail and Chris are going to share the dog. This will work out well.  ??

Why is it this puta can share dogs like it is no big deal, but when it comes to her children and property, she does everything she can to keep her exes away or puts restraining orders on them? 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

The men seem to care more about the dogs than the kids. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm wondering if the dog is a trade for the kid. She took Penny back. She probably told him he could have a new dog if he stayed away. Ha

She also mentioned she is taking a vacation in a few weeks and then another one with the kids before she has her baby. ? Chris is also talking about going on vacation soon but just instead of packing buying all new stuff when gets there. Are they back together? Hmmmm

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I'm wondering if the dog is a trade for the kid. She took Penny back. She probably told him he could have a new dog if he stayed away. Ha

She also mentioned she is taking a vacation in a few weeks and then another one with the kids before she has her baby. ? Chris is also talking about going on vacation soon but just instead of packing buying all new stuff when gets there. Are they back together? Hmmmm

Sounds like someone signed an MTV contract.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Swing by south Louisiana and pick me up, y'all! This sounds like an ideal girls night out. 

WTH is wrong with Kail? I have two needy (and very-much adored & treasured) chihuahuas and two human babies (a toddler and infant) and there's no way in heck I'd be adding a puppy to my household right now because I've got enough beings to try to care for adequately right now. And I also have a supportive husband who is a hands-on parent and dog parent (even though he does work long hours) who helps. My friend who fosters rescue dogs is currently fostering an adult, house-broken, super sweet chihuahua I'd LOVE to add to my family, but I know I just don't have the time to care for another "baby" right now. And I'd never consider a puppy because that's sooo much more work than an adult, housebroken dog. 

What the heck is Kail thinking with 2 kids and 2 (or more?) dogs and adding a puppy a month before she adds a newborn baby to the mix? I mean, I know she doesn't have a job and she has baby daddies/baby daddies' families to pawn Lincoln & Isaac off on, but come one, Kail. This isn't fair to that puppy & it really isn't something you wanna do to yourself (or the puppy) when you're about to have a newborn. 

Come to think of it, didn't Javi's family live with or near (and was always around) Kail when Lincoln was an infant? And we know much of Isaac's first year was spent in Janet & Eddie's house with built-in family to help out. Unless Chris's mom or one of her sycophant friends is gonna move in for the first few months, I think Kail is gonna see how drastically different being a new mom is for many (most?) women from what she experienced with her first two babies. There will be less rest, help, and breaks/"me-time" plus she'll have two other kids, dogs, and this new puppy. Good luck, Kail. Hope you banked some of that TM money away for a nanny, night nurse, and dog walker. I predict she'll suddenly want to try to have a relationship with Suzi again soon.....

Im basic and can't figure out how to just quote a section, so I bolded. 

Im in Houston, south Louisiana is just down the street!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

Im basic and can't figure out how to just quote a section, so I bolded. 

Im in Houston, south Louisiana is just down the street!

Get ready! What stops can we make on this trip? 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Why is it this puta can share dogs like it is no big deal, but when it comes to her children and property, she does everything she can to keep her exes away or puts restraining orders on them?

Because being a dog mom doesn't keep her on TV. 

8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Get ready! What stops can we make on this trip? 

If you're not too scared to venture into Farrah's former neck of the woods (I think Debz is back?), you could pick me up! I'll just leave a bunch of Cheetos on the floor for my kids to eat while I'm gone. 

• Love 7

I want to come on the road trip too. I can drive. I have a suburban so we can cram it full of crap like cheetos and mountain dewses and Mary Kay cosmetices and potses to sit on, and blue catses and cold soupses and new notebookses and everything else we might need. We'll cram it so full the crap will be falling on your heads as  I drive while texting and taking selfies. But no pillses- I have to draw the line somewhere. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I want to come on the road trip too. I can drive. I have a suburban so we can cram it full of crap like cheetos and mountain dewses and Mary Kay cosmetices and potses to sit on, and blue catses and cold soupses and new notebookses and everything else we might need. We'll cram it so full the crap will be falling on your heads as  I drive while texting and taking selfies. But no pillses- I have to draw the line somewhere. 

As long as you document the whole drive on Snapchat :)

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

In the comments she mentions she had two miscarriages.  

When was the other miscarriage?

3 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

We gotta bring a cat along the way Gracie did. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I get the rainbow baby thing after miscarriages....but "worth the wait?" 

I have childless friends who have been trying for four years, did clomid with no results, and are now struggling to pay for IVF. I feel like Kail's "worth the wait" thing is borderline offensive to them and people like them since Kail already had TWO kids when so many couples struggle for one. Plus didn't she just have Lincoln like 3 years ago? My friends have been trying to  get pregnant for 4 years. Hubby and I were married 8 years before I surprisingly got pregnant (and then again in less than a year...so now I'm fixed lol)

And maybe it's just me, but I would probably hold off on posting something like that until after the baby was born. I know at this point in the pregnancy, the chances of something going wrong with the baby are much slimmer than the earlier trimesters, but still....maybe I'm just superstitious or something....

Also, Javi, in case you didn't know, what Kail meant when she said she didn't want to have another baby was CLEARLY that she just didn't want another baby by YOU. Please see the Twitter pic/video of that onesie if you still haven't figured that out. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I get the rainbow baby thing after miscarriages....but "worth the wait?" 

I have childless friends who have been trying for four years, did clomid with no results, and are now struggling to pay for IVF. I feel like Kail's "worth the wait" thing is borderline offensive to them and people like them since Kail already had TWO kids when so many couples struggle for one. Plus didn't she just have Lincoln like 3 years ago? My friends have been trying to  get pregnant for 4 years. Hubby and I were married 8 years before I surprisingly got pregnant (and then again in less than a year...so now I'm fixed lol)

And maybe it's just me, but I would probably hold off on posting something like that until after the baby was born. I know at this point in the pregnancy, the chances of something going wrong with the baby are much slimmer than the earlier trimesters, but still....maybe I'm just superstitious or something....

Also, Javi, in case you didn't know, what Kail meant when she said she didn't want to have another baby was CLEARLY that she just didn't want another baby by YOU. Please see the Twitter pic/video of that onesie if you still haven't figured that out. 

These were my exact thoughts. Is "worth the wait" a parent-after-miscarriage(s) thing? If so, it seems a bit odd. I wouldn't see miscarrying as "waiting" to have a child (especially when one already has multiple children). "Worth the wait" makes sense to me for a child born to older parents or even younger parents who postponed having kids until they achieved other life goals. Kail and this baby don't fit into either of those scenarios.

What is her story about how and why this child was conceived? As I understand it, she's said that it "was a choice" to have this child without elaborating on what that means. And I think I read something about her (supposedly) saying that the child's father was a friend whom she dated casually for a short time. Apparently, she was still going back and forth with Javi to some extent when/shortly before the baby was conceived? And some supposed friend of the baby daddy says that he was living with Kail while he was on a break with his long-term on-again-off-again girlfriend and was never officially "with" Kail? Is that the gist of it?

I actually would have thought that Kail was smarter than accidentally(?) getting pregnant for the 5th/6th time and I can't figure out why she'd scheme to get pregnant by a college student/recent grad who (seemingly) doesn't have money. I guess she was consciously lying to Javi when she said she was adamant about not wanting more kids and just meant she didn't want more kids with HIM, which I get, but I'm still confused about where her head is/was with this pregnancy. If she knew she didn't want more kids with Javi, but was open/hoping/planning to have more kids someday, why wouldn't she want to wait until she was in a stable relationship with the prospective dad and/or independently financially stable? I guess maybe she thinks she is financially stable now? Even so, why would she want a kid now? She has 10+ years of fertility ahead of her. Why not work on establishing a career, etc., then have another kid when she's 30-35? If she just wanted another kid and didn't care whether she was in a relationship with the dad or not, why not have a baby with Javi, whom she could at least count on to pay child support and help take care of it?

• Love 8