Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

These were my exact thoughts. Is "worth the wait" a parent-after-miscarriage(s) thing? If so, it seems a bit odd. I wouldn't see miscarrying as "waiting" to have a child (especially when one already has multiple children). "Worth the wait" makes sense to me for a child born to older parents or even younger parents who postponed having kids until they achieved other life goals. Kail and this baby don't fit into either of those scenarios.

What is her story about how and why this child was conceived? As I understand it, she's said that it "was a choice" to have this child without elaborating on what that means. And I think I read something about her (supposedly) saying that the child's father was a friend whom she dated casually for a short time. Apparently, she was still going back and forth with Javi to some extent when/shortly before the baby was conceived? And some supposed friend of the baby daddy says that he was living with Kail while he was on a break with his long-term on-again-off-again girlfriend and was never officially "with" Kail? Is that the gist of it?

I actually would have thought that Kail was smarter than accidentally(?) getting pregnant for the 5th/6th time and I can't figure out why she'd scheme to get pregnant by a college student/recent grad who (seemingly) doesn't have money. I guess she was consciously lying to Javi when she said she was adamant about not wanting more kids and just meant she didn't want more kids with HIM, which I get, but I'm still confused about where her head is/was with this pregnancy. If she knew she didn't want more kids with Javi, but was open/hoping/planning to have more kids someday, why wouldn't she want to wait until she was in a stable relationship with the prospective dad and/or independently financially stable? I guess maybe she thinks she is financially stable now? Even so, why would she want a kid now? She has 10+ years of fertility ahead of her. Why not work on establishing a career, etc., then have another kid when she's 30-35? If she just wanted another kid and didn't care whether she was in a relationship with the dad or not, why not have a baby with Javi, whom she could at least count on to pay child support and help take care of it?

All things being equal the simplest answer is usually the right one. I think Kailyn was fucking around with a guy, got lazy on her contraceptives and became pregnant. She decided not to terminate the pregnancy for whatever reason- perhaps due to her feelings of being forced to terminate a pregnancy as a teen. Hence kid 3. 

• Love 17

I agree with you guys on "worth the wait". It took us 1.5 years to conceive our first - which is NOTHING. But because of my struggles, I joined a forum for those who were trying to conceive and I saw women who had had SEVEN miscarriages. Or women who took 5 years just to conceive their first. So yea, Kail and her sloppy reproductive choices comes off as insulting for those who have truly struggled. I'm sorry about her miscarriages. And it doesn't matter if it's your 1st or 10th baby, losing a baby SUCKS. But she didn't even want another kid. If this baby WAS intentional, it was to trap someone, not because she just really desired to love another child. Give me a fucking break. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

All things being equal the simplest answer is usually the right one. I think Kailyn was fucking around with a guy, got lazy on her contraceptives and became pregnant. She decided not to terminate the pregnancy for whatever reason- perhaps due to her feelings of being forced to terminate a pregnancy as a teen. Hence kid 3. 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

So yea, Kail and her sloppy reproductive choices comes off as insulting for those who have truly struggled. I'm sorry about her miscarriages. And it doesn't matter if it's your 1st or 10th baby, losing a baby SUCKS. But she didn't even want another kid. If this baby WAS intentional, it was to trap someone, not because she just really desired to love another child. Give me a fucking break. 

Word. 

• Love 7

I'm confused about "worth the wait." How long was she "waiting" to have this baby? Javi was only gone 6 months right and she knew she didn't want to have a baby with him and wasn't she pregnant as soon as he came home so what was the waiting period, 6 months?

• Love 12

It's more of Kail trying to reframe the narrative by acting like this baby is something she planned for and wanted, as opposed to something she has to deal with because she was irresponsible. 

• Love 18

I seem to recall her original story about her eggs were drying up and this was a "test" to see if she could still get pregnant. Maybe she knows this baby is a girl even though she's not saying, and it was worth the wait??

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I'm confused about "worth the wait." How long was she "waiting" to have this baby? Javi was only gone 6 months right and she knew she didn't want to have a baby with him and wasn't she pregnant as soon as he came home so what was the waiting period, 6 months?

10 or 11 months if she got pregnant in Oct or Nov.  So from Dec (when javi left) until he returned (August 1) did she have 2 miscarriages? One with him and one with someone else? That's what I'm wondering. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, luvgoldens said:

I seem to recall her original story about her eggs were drying up and this was a "test" to see if she could still get pregnant. Maybe she knows this baby is a girl even though she's not saying, and it was worth the wait??

Ahhh this might be it. Having her little girl was worth the wait. So, basically Isaac and Lincoln are just the pawns she worked with until she was able to get that little girl she truly wanted. Kail sounds like Tyler who really wants a boy. 

• Love 8
(edited)
14 hours ago, luvgoldens said:

Why do these women in their early 20's who have been pregnant multiple times (I'm also thinking of Maci) tell these ridiculous stories about thinking they're infertile as an excuse for unplanned/ill-advised pregnancies? It's just so absurd. I can understand not announcing publicly that your baby was a huge mistake, but a simple, "This baby was a surprise, but we're looking forward to the addition to our family" would suffice to "explain." 

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 20
(edited)

Pregnancies should never be a surprise if you are having unprotected sex. 

Kail told this unsuspecting dope that she was having medical issues and he fell for it. Just like Maci. There are far too many Taylors and Chris' out there. Guys need to be educated about trifling tricks like Kail and Maci. They will assure you they are having issues conceiving. The thing is, Kail has had how many pregnancies at that point? 4,738?  I told my son that no matter what a female tells you, do not ever have unprotected sex. I don't care if she shows you her birth control pills. I don't care if she shows you a medical report stating she is having issues conceiving. Do not allow her to give you a condom (holes in condom trick). You always make sure you have yours and don't let her near them. Once you use one, drop it in the toilet immediately after. Do not let her tell you some bullshit about her knowing her body better than you. Do not believe any heifer! You just protect yourself because there is still the chance you can get an STD. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 23
33 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Pregnancies should never be a surprise if you are having unprotected sex. 

Kail told this unsuspecting dope that she was having medical issues and he fell for it. Just like Maci. There are far too many Taylors and Chris' out there. Guys need to be educated about trifling tricks like Kail and Maci. They will assure you they are having issues conceiving. The thing is, Kail has had how many pregnancies at that point? 4,738?  I told my son that no matter what a female tells you, do not ever have unprotected sex. I don't care if she shows you her birth control pills. I don't care if she shows you a medical report stating she is having issues conceiving. Do not allow her to give you a condom (holes in condom trick). You always make sure you have yours and don't let her near them. Once you use one, drop it in the toilet immediately after. Do not let her tell you some bullshit about her knowing her body better than you. Do not believe any heifer! You just protect yourself because there is still the chance you can get an STD. 

I am glad you are telling these things to your son! Young men aren't taught and allow themselves left ignorant because contraception is a "woman's issue".

I've also heard the "I'll take the morning after pill" excuse?  

• Love 13
11 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Why do these women in their early 20's who have been pregnant multiple times (I'm also thinking of Maci) tell these ridiculous stories about thinking they're infertile as an excuse for unplanned/ill-advised pregnancies? It's just so absurd. I can understand not announcing publicly that your baby was a huge mistake, but a simple, "This baby was a surprise, but we're looking forward to the addition to our family" would suffice to "explain." 

Yes, hasn't Kail been pregnant at least six times (that is known) and she is only 25? She says she's had two miscarriages, an abortion, 2 children, and this pregnancy that appears to be going to term (and it doesn't appear that she and Chris were even together that long, so conception happened fairly quickly) so why would she have fertility concerns now?

• Love 9

My maiden name is Lopez and I think it's stupid that Kail refers to the baby as Baby Lo.  Settle down there Kail, you know how many people there are in the world with the last name Lopez?  Tons.  We're not all related to Jennifer Lopez aka J Lo as I'm willing to guess your baby daddy isn't.  Cut it.  You're on your THIRD baby and it's time to stop sounding like an immature asshat.  Baby Lo?  Really? Grow the fuck up.

• Love 8
On 5/31/2017 at 3:58 PM, GreatKazu said:

When was the other miscarriage?

I don't believe she had two miscarriages. I think the bitch lies like a rug and she thinks if she says she had two, that means her claims that she was supposedly infertile have some weight.

I have experienced some infertility and have many friends who struggled with it taking a toll physically, mentally, financially and to their relationships (and some never becoming parents) and I'm fairly certain none of them would consider her two kids in 3 years as being near "infertile."  She would get zero respect in the IF community because she's a poser and it is insulting.

On 6/2/2017 at 2:54 AM, TheRealT said:

So much this. Honestly faking infertility is repulsive to me.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I don't believe she had two miscarriages. I think the bitch lies like a rug and she thinks if she says she had two, that means her claims that she was supposedly infertile have some weight.I

Ok. I thought I missed something. She received a lot of backlash for putting out there her bullshit story about not being able to conceive because she is somehow becoming infertile as she ages...lol...so yes, I agree with your point. 

If she wants to put out there she had a second miscarriage, then my mind will question, who was the father? Was it Javi's child since they were also doing it during that time period? Did she really abort that baby because she wouldn't dare have Javi's child and is claiming it is a miscarriage? 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Ok. I thought I missed something. She received a lot of backlash for putting out there her bullshit story about not being able to conceive because she is somehow becoming infertile as she ages...lol...so yes, I agree with your point. 

If she wants to put out there she had a second miscarriage, then my mind will question, who was the father? Was it Javi's child since they were also doing it during that time period? Did she really abort that baby because she wouldn't dare have Javi's child and is claiming it is a miscarriage? 

Somewhere is this thread there are some tweets from a friend of hers who spilled the beans on twitter. *Speaking of twitter she and sterling haven't been tweeting or mentioning each other at all!* Anyway, the friend mentioned two miscarriages and when someone asked she let it slip with a timeline which someone pointed out to her that it meant she miscarries while Javi was gone. If she did, I'm 99% sure it wasn't Javi's.  She's trash. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Somewhere is this thread there are some tweets from a friend of hers who spilled the beans on twitter. *Speaking of twitter she and sterling haven't been tweeting or mentioning each other at all!* Anyway, the friend mentioned two miscarriages and when someone asked she let it slip with a timeline which someone pointed out to her that it meant she miscarries while Javi was gone. If she did, I'm 99% sure it wasn't Javi's.  She's trash. 

Kail is a puta. Lincoln was on point with calling her that name. 

5 hours ago, Emmierose said:

My maiden name is Lopez and I think it's stupid that Kail refers to the baby as Baby Lo.  Settle down there Kail, you know how many people there are in the world with the last name Lopez?  Tons.  We're not all related to Jennifer Lopez aka J Lo as I'm willing to guess your baby daddy isn't.  Cut it.  You're on your THIRD baby and it's time to stop sounding like an immature asshat.  Baby Lo?  Really? Grow the fuck up.

I think it is for LOwry, not LOpez. 

Kail and J-Ho are the same in that they can't keep their panties on (if they wear any) for too long when they are around guys. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

I just thought since Kail didn't call any of the other babies Baby Lo (for LOwry) that she was calling THIS baby Baby Lo because the baby daddy's last name was LOpez.  She wasn't married to Jo when Isaac was born and she didn't call Isaac Baby Lo, so I guess I didn't understand why this baby would be any different.   It's my understanding that this baby's father is going to attempt to be involved no?  Is she NOT giving the baby his last name?  I guess we'll have to wait and see what she names the baby when he/she arrives.  Until then I stand by my feeling that calling the baby Baby Lo is immature.  Not that anyone ever claimed Kail was mature in the first place.  It appears that she likes to attach her kids' names to celebrities.  Isaac after the Hanson kid and Lincoln's middle name after Eminem.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Emmierose said:

I just thought since Kail didn't call any of the other babies Baby Lo (for LOwry) that she was calling THIS baby Baby Lo because the baby daddy's last name was LOpez.  She wasn't married to Jo when Isaac was born and she didn't call Isaac Baby Lo, so I guess I didn't understand why this baby would be any different.   It's my understanding that this baby's father is going to attempt to be involved no?  Is she NOT giving the baby his last name?  I guess we'll have to wait and see what she names the baby when he/she arrives.  Until then I stand by my feeling that calling the baby Baby Lo is immature.  Not that anyone ever claimed Kail was mature in the first place.  It appears that she likes to attach her kids' names to celebrities.  Isaac after the Hanson kid and Lincoln's middle name after Eminem.

She'd probably argue that she didn't have her "brand" back then, so no need to call either Isaac or Lincoln Baby Lo. Now I think she considers herself a household name, which is actually really fucking funny.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Agree emmierose. I think this is the first fetus she has referred to as Baby Lo, and wouldn't it be Baby Low (rhymes with cow) anyway if she were using her last name?

It is the first baby that may not have a father in its life. She couldn't refer to Isaac or Lincoln as anything but their fathers' last name. 

2 hours ago, Tatum said:

She'd probably argue that she didn't have her "brand" back then, so no need to call either Isaac or Lincoln Baby Lo. Now I think she considers herself a household name, which is actually really fucking funny.

Exactly. The baby is her brand and her possession. No father to interfere. 

She may be referring to J-Ho, and frankly, I don't care. I am just pointing out she may be using her last name as the LO in Baby Lo. By removing the "w" it no longer has the pronunciation of "cow" which is pretty fucking funny considering this is Kail we are talking about. She is a heifer.  

• Love 6

Re: Baby Lo, my assumption was that since both Kail's and the (purported) baby daddy's surnames start with "Lo," she/they thought it was cute to call the baby that. As I understand it, Kail/Baby Daddy/others have gone back and forth about whether he'll be involved in the child's life or not. I think time will tell. I think the short story is that Kail got pregnant by a guy she wasn't seriously involved with, he (and quite possibly she) isn't 100% sure that he's the dad, emotions/hormones are still very volatile, and things are going back and forth and will settle down somewhat once the baby's born (and DNA tests are done). Kail/the others don't have much self-control or discretion when it comes to social media, so they tweet, IG, etc. whenever the mood strikes, thought they may change their feelings/opinions shortly thereafter. I don't take any of it too seriously. I believe that she's pregnant and that Chris Lopez is probably/possibly the father, but I feel like everything else is pretty much up in the air.

• Love 7

It would be great to see Kail walk into a room full of her hatters, and they all be professional men and women who wake up drop dead gorgeous. You know that Kail thinks they are troll like and that is why they troll her. Then, because she arranged it, she would have to sit there after giving a "poor me" speech about her hurt feelings and listen to them point out her continual hypocrisy and lies. 

• Love 3

She'd stomp out before any of them could get a word out.  None is my favorite. I get a kick reading what they say to her everyday. They were only willing to pay 1,000.00 bucks. ?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

She'd stomp out before any of them could get a word out.  None is my favorite. I get a kick reading what they say to her everyday. They were only willing to pay 1,000.00 bucks. ?

That is what she would definitely do. They need to insert a clause that she can't walk out or leave. If she does she forfeits her money and gets hit with a fine of some sort. Something along the lines of some of the clauses they insert in contracts for the cast members of Survivor. 

"Trolls" get paid a $1000k while Kail would likely get paid $20k and a first class ticket. Is MTV behind this or is it some other production company? 

16 hours ago, Christina said:

It would be great to see Kail walk into a room full of her hatters, and they all be professional men and women who wake up drop dead gorgeous. You know that Kail thinks they are troll like and that is why they troll her. Then, because she arranged it, she would have to sit there after giving a "poor me" speech about her hurt feelings and listen to them point out her continual hypocrisy and lies. 

I'd love to watch this play out. I'd also love to have Kail meet up with PTV members here. She'd be shocked to find out the kind of people who actually snark on her. We are the kind of people who DON'T buy her books. We don't buy her bullshit. We actually have lives, we own businesses, we are professionals, we are real SAHM, we are people  who have lived through some horrible crimes perpetrated upon us, along with other problems and drama in our lives.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

That is what she would definitely do. They need to insert a clause that she can't walk out or leave. If she does she forfeits her money and gets hit with a fine of some sort. Something along the lines of some of the clauses they insert in contracts for the cast members of Survivor. 

"Trolls" get paid a $1000k while Kail would likely get paid $20k and a first class ticket. Is MTV behind this or is it some other production company? 

I'd love to watch this play out. I'd also love to have Kail meet up with PTV members here. She'd be shocked to find out the kind of people who actually snark on her. We are the kind of people who DON'T buy her books. We don't buy her bullshit. We actually have lives, we own businesses, we are professionals, we are real SAHM, we are people  who have lived through some horrible crimes perpetrated upon us, along with other problems and drama in our lives.

MTV.  Apparently it's the producer from the catfish shows on MTV.   Probably one of Kails show ideas.  She tweeted she should do a show about her trolls one day, and then these people got messages asking them to be on a show like that. 

19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

MTV.  Apparently it's the producer from the catfish shows on MTV.   Probably one of Kails show ideas.  She tweeted she should do a show about her trolls one day, and then these people got messages asking them to be on a show like that. 

Kail actually posted the Catfish tweet about them casting for the troll episodes. She then tweeted she should do it. 

I came upon this...the responses...OMG lol:

Kail_dna.jpg

kail_dna_2.jpg

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

There has got to be a percentage of Hulk in that DNA. 

Yeah, "puta" and anything aren't mutually exclusive. She can be 50/50 Hulk and a white whale, and still be 100% puta.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yeah, "puta" and anything aren't mutually exclusive. She can be 50/50 Hulk and a white whale, and still be 100% puta.

Yes, that is what I meant. I am just having my coffee right now. Not all whales and hulks are putas. 

• Love 2

I'm not sure if that's supposed to refer to her dating life/prospects or the fact that she's raising two sons, but either way not a nice thing for Isaac to see on his ride home from school. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

The Yeasty Sisters. 

Kail thinks she is above it all with that thing hanging from her mirror. It is like the times when she posted Hulk images on her Twitter to make her look like she is in on the joke and she doesn't take it personal. She is demented. Hulk has nothing to do with her size. It is about her being an abuser. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Kail is a brave one (not sure "brave" is the right to word) to travel out of the country for pleasure (and not for work) when she's like a month from her due date. I'd be scared I'd end up going into labor on the plane or in the other country (or  state, whatever) away from my OB team and hospital, particularly if I was high risk or whatever Kail seems to think she is. (I'd also worry what that would mean for medical bills/insurance too as far as having the baby out of the country, but I don't have TM money....)

She also must have much more comfortable pregnancies than I had, because going on a trip anywhere once I was that pregnant was tooooo much, let alone pregnant with kids in tow during the summer. I'd be exhausted even thinking about it. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14