Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

Watched the final eppie this morning and I've never seen so much gaslighting in my life.  If Kootie isn't a full- blown narcissist then I'll kiss him, myself. 💋

As for Robyn, what a liar.  She's certainly getting and taking advice from her mom, you know the type.  She believed that life should be made into one long, drawn out honeymoon for the man, and the woman should keep sweet.  What a load of crap.  🙄

Kootie and Robyn, you can go  pound sand.  THE WHOLE WORLD saw the favoritism, the neglect, and the machinations and manipulations that y'all did on this family. Its also now ON TAPE.  Kootie was always ONLY interested in the family as a whole and not the individual wives, but that was before Robyn entered the picture.  When she came onto the stage his family faded into the rear-view mirror, and Robyn is very much responsible for this, also.

I'm at my limit with these two a**holes - they are vile and disgusting people.  Hope this is the FINAL year for the show, and Robyn has to move into Janelle's R.V.  That would be a karmic b**ch-slap I'd pay good money to see.  🤨

• Like 9
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Kody will introduce a new word. He will mansplain and manspread

I knew this would be correct. But in my wildest dreams I could not have imagined him talking about his sons "wanting to get their pencil wet."

Even typing that makes me throw up a little.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 1
30 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I knew this would be correct. But in my wildest dreams I could not have imagined him talking about his sons "wanting to get their pencil wet."

WTF does that mean? Was that in the episode?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
37 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

But in my wildest dreams I could not have imagined him talking about his sons "wanting to get their pencil wet."

That was absolutely vile and gross and I hope, the kids will address that on their SM. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2

Ok, I asked The Google to show me every pencil idiom that exists, hoping that what Kody said didn't mean what I think it did.  "Get your pencil wet" is not anywhere to be found.  Pencil in, pencil neck, pencil pusher, not the sharpest pencil in the cup - are all listed.  They are all a reference to real pencils. There are a few more I'd never heard of and they all also reference actual pencils.  All except one. 

Apparently, "getting lead in your pencil" is a thing and it refers to getting an erection.  So in idiom speak, I guess when a pencil isn't just a pencil, it is apparently a dick.  So, Kody's actually really talking about ... yeah.

That is one of the cruder things I've ever heard anyone say.  And he is talking about his own sons.  On TV.  That is just beyond tasteless.  It is gross and nasty and classless.  He thinks he is so cool and egdy but he is nothing but a thirsty, disgusting pig.  

I just despise him.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 4

Ok my question:  Cody talks about the Covid agreement and how Robyn's older kids were brought into full compliance on the agreement. And when they didn't, they got to be out of the home.  Was there a time during the early stages of Covid where dear Robyn's kids were kicked out of the mansion?  Am I missing something or hearing it incorrectly?  Cody used the word "when" not "if "they didn't comply.  What did I miss? 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

But in my wildest dreams I could not have imagined him talking about his sons "wanting to get their pencil wet."

25 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Apparently, "getting lead in your pencil" is a thing and it refers to getting an erection.

A man dipping his pen in [a woman's] inkwell is also a sexual euphemism. Relatedly, "Don't dip your pen in company ink" is a euphemistic warning against getting involved with a co-worker.

This is like the "bird that ate the mouse" and every other saying that boob has bungled.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 9
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, General Days said:

A man dipping his pen in [a woman's] inkwell is also a sexual euphemism. Relatedly, "Don't dip your pen in company ink" is a euphemistic warning against getting involved with a co-worker.

This is like the "bird that ate the mouse" and every other saying that boob has bungled.

A new moniker for Kody...Mr. Malapropism.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Tonight's the night.

• Kody will introduce a new word. He will mansplain and manspread.
  • Meri will say, well yea. She will fix/tug at her jacket.
  • Janelle will laugh. She will say, we'll see.
  • Christine will repeat the end of a sentence. She will say the word safe/unsafe.
  • Robyn will look up and clear her throat. She will say Kody at least 5 times.

Is Coyote Pass off limits? I want answers. They'll definitely be back because Christine has a filming area set up in her home.

Next year - Janelle's spilt? Meri becoming friends with the OGs or getting back with Kody? They'll sell everything and all move to UT? Ari will be expelled from school? The twins birth will air? Gwen's wedding will air?

👏 for Ari expulsion!! It will be the school's fault. The school wouldn't understand her magical social lubricant qualities!

1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Ok, I asked The Google to show me every pencil idiom that exists, hoping that what Kody said didn't mean what I think it did.  "Get your pencil wet" is not anywhere to be found.  Pencil in, pencil neck, pencil pusher, not the sharpest pencil in the cup - are all listed.  They are all a reference to real pencils. There are a few more I'd never heard of and they all also reference actual pencils.  All except one. 

Apparently, "getting lead in your pencil" is a thing and it refers to getting an erection.  So in idiom speak, I guess when a pencil isn't just a pencil, it is apparently a dick.  So, Kody's actually really talking about ... yeah.

That is one of the cruder things I've ever heard anyone say.  And he is talking about his own sons.  On TV.  That is just beyond tasteless.  It is gross and nasty and classless.  He thinks he is so cool and egdy but he is nothing but a thirsty, disgusting pig.  

I just despise him.

He's projecting. He's the pencil dick.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Kody is talking about his sons getting their boink on? I think we have hit a new, lower than low, low.

And he was mad about it. He's such a tool.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

It is ironic that of all the kids Kody and Robyn were worried about spreading covid didn't give it to them. They got covid from her daughter.

That is the one question I wish Sukanya had asked. So where DID your Covid exposure come from?

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

For someone who supposedly stays out of the other wive’s relationships with Kody, Robyn sure had a lot to say about them this episode. Whether there’s any truth in her claims that some wives rejected Kody’s “affection” or not, it’s absolutely none of her business. Shut up, Robyn. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Watched the final eppie this morning and I've never seen so much gaslighting in my life.  If Kootie isn't a full- blown narcissist then I'll kiss him, myself. 💋

As for Robyn, what a liar.  She's certainly getting and taking advice from her mom, you know the type.  She believed that life should be made into one long, drawn out honeymoon for the man, and the woman should keep sweet.  What a load of crap.  🙄

Kootie and Robyn, you can go  pound sand.  THE WHOLE WORLD saw the favoritism, the neglect, and the machinations and manipulations that y'all did on this family. Its also now ON TAPE.  Kootie was always ONLY interested in the family as a whole and not the individual wives, but that was before Robyn entered the picture.  When she came onto the stage his family faded into the rear-view mirror, and Robyn is very much responsible for this, also.

I'm at my limit with these two a**holes - they are vile and disgusting people.  Hope this is the FINAL year for the show, and Robyn has to move into Janelle's R.V.  That would be a karmic b**ch-slap I'd pay good money to see.  🤨

And her snotty kids, too!  Those little snobs making Savanah fill bad was just awful.  Sobbyn has the nerve to call Christine out on her "snarky comments."  Yeah, just look at the two little bitches you raised, Sobbyn!

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, js9548 said:

Ok my question:  Cody talks about the Covid agreement and how Robyn's older kids were brought into full compliance on the agreement. And when they didn't, they got to be out of the home.  Was there a time during the early stages of Covid where dear Robyn's kids were kicked out of the mansion?  Am I missing something or hearing it incorrectly?  Cody used the word "when" not "if "they didn't comply.  What did I miss? 

Speculation is that Dayton lives in an RV on his property.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

I do not understand how Robyn says they all took her dream from her when she is the one who insisted on never living under the same roof as any of them, insisted on keeping Kody at her house or solving her issues as much as possible, isolating them all during Covid etc. Like I’ve said before, abusers love to isolate their victims from anyone who can see and stop their abuse. But what does she want? The title of legal wife in polygamy and the income from the others, but no actual interaction? She def has some major psych issues. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

My TV is not listing Part 3 tonight; anyone else? Anyone,  Bueller?

Neither is mine. It’s showing an episode from November, episode 12. Hopefully it’s just an Xfinity misprint. 

34 minutes ago, Zero260 said:

Neither is mine. It’s showing an episode from November, episode 12. Hopefully it’s just an Xfinity misprint. 

Mine shows the right episode, but doesn’t show it as New.  This causes the DVR not to record it.  Thanks for the heads  up.  I’ve set it to record now.  I like to stop it while I comment on the Live Chat 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Kody is talking about his sons getting their boink on? I think we have hit a new, lower than low, low.

Kody is totally ignoring the fact that Garrison was going to work and Gabe was going to school. These are the main reasons that they couldn't follow Kody's rules.

I think that Kody is jealous of his sons' sex lives. It hurts him that he's over the hill and they aren't.

I think that's why he's overly and very inappropriately focused on that part of their lives.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

It was mentioned in another thread that Gabe had shut down his IG. He might have been given a heads up from Janelle that Kody was going to discuss this and wanted to make sure he didn't have to deal with teasing or unkind  comments on his SM accounts. 

Edited by Liddy52
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

It was mentioned in another thread that Gabe had shut down his IG. He might have been given a heads up from Janelle that Kody was going to discuss this and wanted to make sure he didn't have to deal with teasing or unkind  comments on his SM accounts. 

His Instagram is back up now.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

His Instagram is back up now.

Oops,  well I guess that negates that hypothesis on my part! Thanks for that update.  I don't follow anyone in Instagram so was using outdated information. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

Oops,  well I guess that negates that hypothesis on my part! Thanks for that update.  I don't follow anyone in Instagram so was using outdated information. 

That was from me. 😂🤣 It is back up though. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

WTF does that mean? Was that in the episode?

Yes it was in the episode and I guess he thought his boys were having sex with their girlfriends instead of following his covid protoculls.  Whatever Douchie. You are STILL the BIGGEST ASSHOLE IN THE FAMBLY!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

I think that Kody is jealous of his sons' sex lives.

I think he is jealous of their lives, period. I think he is jealous of their youth and their potential and their likability. I think he is jealous of their solid relationships with their mother and siblings. 

• Like 16
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think he is jealous of their lives, period. I think he is jealous of their youth and their potential and their likability. I think he is jealous of their solid relationships with their mother and siblings. 

Completely agree. And Kody is reliving his relationship his father. He was never good enough and his father wielded absolute authority, with respect.

He's trying to do the same thing with his boys and they are 'peace out, pops.'

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 10
32 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Shoot, the show didn't record. I can't even find it coming up anywhere, except on Discovery+ which we don't have. Bummer.

Same here. Tried to go out 2 weeks on the Guide, and no sight of it at all.

If anyone saw part 3 of the "tell all", could you give us a synopsis (or highlights) of what we missed? Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

My TV is not listing Part 3 tonight; anyone else? Anyone,  Bueller?

My cable guide had other episodes listed, not the Tell-All. I noticed that yesterday as well. I'm not sure if it was all channels or just TLC when I was looking for something to run as background noise.

2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

He’s also jealous of Gabes hair!   😂

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Same here. Tried to go out 2 weeks on the Guide, and no sight of it at all.

If anyone saw part 3 of the "tell all", could you give us a synopsis (or highlights) of what we missed? Thanks in advance.

It’s on YouTube…  S17E17

The camera angles are little squirrely but it’s watchable.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Shoot, the show didn't record. I can't even find it coming up anywhere, except on Discovery+ which we don't have. Bummer.

Trust me on this one, on your deathbed you will want this hour back.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
3 hours ago, HeyDougieHowser said:

According to Kodys nephew, Winn was physically abusive. Kody was the disappointing son, the one who hated the cold and the hard work of the ranch and wasn't manly enough.

I think Kody went into plural marriage wanting to prove his masculinity to his Dad. But he thought he could do it without being patriarchal, he couldn't manage his wives at all and the last 2 years, Kody feels like it's been proved he should've been more of a leader and then he'd get the respect he thinks he deserves.

Which is one of the reasons he's melted down so much. Of course it's had the opposite effect he hoped for and has fractured the family. 

Who is his nephew?

On 12/1/2022 at 2:04 PM, Kellyee said:

I'm glad Robyn is okay and didn't die, and I think she did the correct thing following her doctor's instructions. But did Kody give a shit like this when Janelle had Covid?? It didn't sound like Kody went within 50 miles of Janelle when she had Covid, but he's circling the hospital with his truck refusing to go home when Robyn has it. Does Janelle not see the difference here?? I really hope Christine points it out to her. 

THIS a thousand times. How did you care for Janelle when she had Covid, Kody? Did you sit outside her house in your truck, ready to run in if she needed help?

Doubt it.

No favoritism indeed. 🤬

Edited by Momtofour
pronoun issues
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
On 1/4/2023 at 1:13 PM, Liddy52 said:

You all remember,  the one he almost died of with the 99.8 fever

Oh my god, he's banging on like he was at the pearly gates until he fought St. Peter with a katana to come back to lead his fambly. 

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 2
  • LOL 22
16 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Oh my god, he's banging on like he was at the pearly gates until he fought St. Peter with a katana to come back to lead his fambly. 

St Peter would tell him that he took the wrong “EXIT” and “HELL” is the other direction.

Do a U-Turn and GO TO HELL!!! 👉🏻🔥👹

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

St Peter would tell him that he took the wrong “EXIT” and “HELL” is the other direction.

Do a U-Turn and GO TO HELL!!! 👉🏻🔥👹

I’m hearing this in the voice of Siri.

• LOL 15

This is on Kody’s and Meri’s instagrams.

Kody doesn’t use Instagram much, so the post prior to this one was announcing the separation from Christine.

AFFDEC55-DC7E-44D1-B39C-F2B5C08B7FB0.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Is this supposed to be some sort of surprise?  They divorced years ago.  Kootie kicked her ass to the curb over and over.  She hung on like the eraser in a pencil.

Neither of them is capable of "forgiveness, grace, and love".  Neither of them even know the meaning of those words.

• Like 16
  • Applause 2

I want to know what's going to happen with the money.

Christine seems to be satisfied with the money that she walked away with.

I hope that things work out financially for Meri and Janelle too.

• Like 15

I wonder what Janelle will do now. It seems that in September or October 2022, the time of the tell all, Janelle was going to maintain her marriage to Kody for religious purposes, but stay separated from him.

With the total break from Meri, I don’t think that Kody has a planet anymore. Even if you count Janelle, he only has two wives. My understanding of their faith is that he needs three wives to earn a planet in heaven.

Now that there's nowhere to go with Kody in the after life, I hope that Janelle also makes a complete break from him.

Hopefully Janelle and Kody's official statement will come out soon.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 13
24 minutes ago, Libby said:

I wonder what Janelle will do now. It seems that in September or October 2022, the time of the tell all, Janelle was going to maintain her marriage to Kody for religious purposes, but stay separated from him.

With the total break from Meri, I don’t think that Kody has a planet anymore. Even if you count Janelle, he only has two wives. My understanding of their faith is that he needs three wives to earn a planet in heaven.

Now that there's nowhere to go with Kody in the after life, I hope that Janelle also makes a complete break from him.

Hopefully Janelle and Kody's official statement will come out soon.

None of them have been unsealed.  So technically he would still have his planet if he choose to call them through the veil.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I take it this means it's officially over between Kody and Meri.  I thought it odd that Kody spoke about wanting to work things out with Janelle but didn't mention Meri.  I have a feeling he was nice to Meri when they first moved to Flagstaff, because he wanted her to give him and his wife the proceeds from the sale of her Vegas home.  It would appear that after she did, he return to form.  

• Like 17

Clearly this joint statement, is Kody's damage control. Meri went on the tell all and said that Kody made the decision and didn't want to announce it because he didn't want the judgement. 

Now they are trying to change the narrative, saying the tell all was highly edited and it wasn't until after the tell all, they both had meaningful deep discussions and jointly decided to divorce. 

This is all Kody's spin trying to avoid judgement now.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1