Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

On 5/18/2020 at 5:13 PM, Elizzikra said:

I think Coyote pass was never developed because they don't have the money to do it.

I think that is the consensus of all of us on this board. I do wonder if the land that Meri liked would have been easier and cheaper to develop on? They have been sitting on this land for what, almost 2 years and other than using it as a U-Haul storage and throwing some picnic tables on it, nothing has been done and probably never will. I think Christine is perfectly happy where she is in her home, Robyn got her 6 bedrooms, Meri is off photo-shopping her selfies and Janelle is pretending to use her spin bike.  

• Love 21

I'd take it an additional step and say they never intended to develop the land to start with. Kody figured he'd hold onto it for plot purposes and as an "investment" then sell it quickly, at a profit. 

He apparently didn't notice that there are other unsold plots that have been languishing on the market. 

• Love 17
33 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'd take it an additional step and say they never intended to develop the land to start with. Kody figured he'd hold onto it for plot purposes and as an "investment" then sell it quickly, at a profit. 

Personally I think it's hilarious that Kootie, the snake oil salesman, did not recognize another one who probably told him what a great investment that property would be.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Personally I think it's hilarious that Kootie, the snake oil salesman, did not recognize another one who probably told him what a great investment that property would be.

Kody (and Janelle for that matter) have made some of the worst real estate decisions ever. 

Lehi house sold at a loss

Vegas homes sold at break even or loss based on carrying costs

With the current situation, the chances of them being able to sell Coyote Pass ANYTIME in the near future even at a loss is pretty remote. 

• Love 17
On 5/21/2020 at 9:42 AM, DakotaJustice said:

He apparently didn't notice that there are other unsold plots that have been languishing on the market. 

Same with the cult-de-sac homes in LV.  There were several blocks of land near their homes that sat undeveloped for several years, visible to anyone looking up their neighbourhood on Google Maps or Zillow.  So who would want an overused builder-grade home when for the same price they could get a brand-new home built & decorated as they wanted it?

• Love 9
On 5/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Kohola3 said:

Because of the fact that he is Thee Kodouche and when you buy it remember that the land is world famous because of who owned it before you. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Because of the fact that he is Thee Kodouche and when you buy it remember that the land is world famous because of who owned it before you. 

Yeah, that really worked for the Vegas homes. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

I would want a thorough "sageing" conducted on any of these homes before purchase.  On 3 of them, the loneliness, frustration and despair would hang from the walls, and on the 4th, the passive/aggressive aura would need to be eliminated.

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I remember it was actually in foreclosure!

Sorta Kinda.  It sold in a short sale, which is done to dump the property, everyone accepts the loss (bank and owner) but no actual foreclosure.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 5/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I think that is the consensus of all of us on this board. I do wonder if the land that Meri liked would have been easier and cheaper to develop on? They have been sitting on this land for what, almost 2 years and other than using it as a U-Haul storage and throwing some picnic tables on it, nothing has been done and probably never will. I think Christine is perfectly happy where she is in her home, Robyn got her 6 bedrooms, Meri is off photo-shopping her selfies and Janelle is pretending to use her spin bike.  

I wonder if the episode where Kody strutted in after some nonsense meeting and claimed someone told him it would be a brilliant idea if he just sold the property was foreshadowing because he knows that they don’t have the money to develop the land, build a mansion for Robyn, a mansion for Meri, a moderately nice home for Christine and a tent for Janelle.  Thankfully, the plagued prairie dogs have made their own accommodations.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
On 5/23/2020 at 11:46 AM, Sandy W said:

I would want a thorough "sageing" conducted on any of these homes before purchase.  On 3 of them, the loneliness, frustration and despair would hang from the walls, and on the 4th, the passive/aggressive aura would need to be eliminated.

Hope you know someone that owns a sage farm.............

• LOL 15
32 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Always better snark when the show is currently on air

The snark may be better when it's fresh meat to chew over, but you and Sofa Sloth keep interest alive with your artful enhancements of their posted "pitchers".  And of course accolades to Ginger90 for keeping us up-to-date on the happen's in Kodyville.

• Love 14

Based on the video of Truly swimming in the lake (assuming it's a lake and not their little drainage ditch) with Hunter and Meri's video of Ariella roasting marshmallows we can surmise that one episode will be some sort of covid safe camping themed outing.  

• Love 9

I'm not shocked at no tell-all - because the season was pretty boring.  But I am a little surprised they didn't do some quarantined episodes like TLC has been doing with the 90 day fiance franchise. 

• Love 7
On 8/5/2020 at 10:53 AM, Dmarie019 said:

I'm not shocked at no tell-all - because the season was pretty boring.  But I am a little surprised they didn't do some quarantined episodes like TLC has been doing with the 90 day fiance franchise. 

Boring?! How can you say that? Have you forgotten the Great Rent v. Buy Debate of 2019? The Pointless Plotline of Prairie Dog Pass (and TREES)? Maddie's questionable decision to give birth on camera for a second time? Kody's endless whining about decisions HE made?

And...zzzzzz....

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Since Maddie's birthing experience was mentioned, I have been wondering for some time now if those women do anything to prepare for their labors and deliveries? I mean, aside from arranging the folding chairs beside the bed and tub for the gallery of onlookers. The screaming, grunting, flailing and splashing sure isn't like anything I learned in my preparation classes. These girls seem to know nothing about relaxation techniques, breathing exercises and such. It's unnecessary suffering and really kind of sad to watch.

I sure hope they don't go this way for the drama. 

Edited by Not Buyin It
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, LAMMA said:

The only way I'd watch another season of this train wreck is if they committed to the one big house

They won’t.  It’ll be more moving and hating, hating and moving.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, LAMMA said:

The only way I'd watch another season of this train wreck is if they committed to the one big house

The only way I'm watching this is if one of the following happens:

1. Meri leaves

2. Robyn leaves Kootie

3. Kootie ropes another mare

4. Bankruptcy lifts Robyn from her God-given, million-dollar mcmansion

5. One of the young'uns do a "tell-all" that takes up the whole season

6.  Mariah's head explodes 😛 (my personal favorite!)

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Mariah's head no doubt exploded when Gwen saw her wokeness and one-upped her.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

1. Meri leaves

2. Robyn leaves Kootie

Roping in another mare would only get my viewing attention if she was shallow, vain, empty headed, and had an obnoxious giggle that clearly annoyed the crap out of Kootie.  Someone who would make him at least ten times as miserable as he's made the four women currently in his harem.  

• Love 11

A storyline that would rope in more viewers is Kootie suffering from ED.  What is the point of having FOUR WIVES if you cannot satisfy any of them?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 13
7 hours ago, deirdra said:

A storyline that would rope in more viewers is Kootie suffering from ED.  

There would be no expense spared as the travel the world searching for a cure.

Not that Kootie cares a wit about satisfying the herd. It's all about Little Kootie.

• LOL 8

We are going to get another season of the wives whining about their living situation because they'are all so far apart even though they secretly wouldn't have it any other way, interspersed with Gwen's raging coming out and Maddie's baby's issues.  Unless Kody can wheel and deal with Snowflake to get married on camera, that's pretty much all they've got.  And I cannot WAIT to snark on all of it.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 10
On 8/18/2020 at 1:04 PM, MonicaM said:

Roping in another mare would only get my viewing attention if she was shallow, vain, empty headed, and had an obnoxious giggle that clearly annoyed the crap out of Kootie.  Someone who would make him at least ten times as miserable as he's made the four women currently in his harem.  

I agree with the first part.  Except I want her to make ROBYN as miserable and jealous as humanly possible.  Robyn makes Robyn miserable.  She doesn't need any help for that.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I agree with the first part.  Except I want her to make ROBYN as miserable and jealous as humanly possible.  Robyn makes Robyn miserable.  She doesn't need any help for that.

What goes around comes around, one would hope.  I've wished for a dumb-as-dirt #5 practically from 'day 1.'  If anyone deserves a comeuppance, it's that evil Robyn.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I still think TLC should do a crossover where Whitney Way Thore becomes Kody’s next wife, but disgusted by how she eats cake, despite her hating it; Kody forces her to see Dr. Now or the wedding is off.  Dr. Now tells Whitney to lose 75 lbs before her next visit,  Kody determined to keep that TLC check going helps Whitney workout , but soon gets into a fight with Ryan about who has better hair.  Kody is enraged and storms over to the TLC to demand a raise for having to now say he has 5 wives and a Boo Bear.  TLC actually has no idea, who the hell Kody is, so they keep him pacing in the waiting room.  Kody is rightfully pissed he has been waiting for hours and his curls are now limp before his meeting.  As he furiously looks through his pockets to see if he’s brought any flexible rod curlers, he hears a gravely voice say, “These will work just fine, Babe”. Kody looks up as Baby Girl Lisa from 90 Day Fiancé pulls out a pack of Newports and begins to roll Kody’s hair with cigarettes.  Seems Baby Girl Lisa is trying to scam a Brother Husbands tv show.  Will Kody put aside his disgust just thinking about one of his wives with another man and become a Throuple with Baby Girl Lisa and Usman or is his disgust with Whitney’s cake eating habits more palatable? Find out next season on Sister Wives: We run out of storylines faster than we run out on our financial obligations Part 87646454687898.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 8/17/2020 at 2:16 PM, Rabbit Hutch said:

1. Meri leaves

2. Robyn leaves Kootie

I think Meri has essentially left, she just returns for filming.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, absolutelyido said:

I think Meri has essentially left, she just returns for filming.

I agree.  She’s always at Lizzie’s.  Perhaps there’s a correlation between that and Mariah being quiet on her social media? 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2020 at 4:27 AM, Irate Panda said:

I still think TLC should do a crossover where Whitney Way Thore becomes Kody’s next wife, but disgusted by how she eats cake, despite her hating it; Kody forces her to see Dr. Now or the wedding is off.  Dr. Now tells Whitney to lose 75 lbs before her next visit,  Kody determined to keep that TLC check going helps Whitney workout , but soon gets into a fight with Ryan about who has better hair.  Kody is enraged and storms over to the TLC to demand a raise for having to now say he has 5 wives and a Boo Bear.  TLC actually has no idea, who the hell Kody is, so they keep him pacing in the waiting room.  Kody is rightfully pissed he has been waiting for hours and his curls are now limp before his meeting.  As he furiously looks through his pockets to see if he’s brought any flexible rod curlers, he hears a gravely voice say, “These will work just fine, Babe”. Kody looks up as Baby Girl Lisa from 90 Day Fiancé pulls out a pack of Newports and begins to roll Kody’s hair with cigarettes.  Seems Baby Girl Lisa is trying to scam a Brother Husbands tv show.  Will Kody put aside his disgust just thinking about one of his wives with another man and become a Throuple with Baby Girl Lisa and Usman or is his disgust with Whitney’s cake eating habits more palatable? Find out next season on Sister Wives: We run out of storylines faster than we run out on our financial obligations Part 87646454687898.

I need a season just like this, nothing else will do now🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kellyee said:

I'll watch it. As hard as I try, I can't quit Sister Wives. 

I long ago gave up on my hope to understand the concept of polygamy and how it functions.  I was optimistic that The Learning Channel would enlighten me as to why anyone would choose this lifestyle.

The program now has descending to the ranks of The Real Housewives shows, without the carefully sculpted faces and bodies, glamorous clothing, elegant homes, and exciting trips to exotic places.

The SW's do engage in bitchiness and in-fighting, but it's sort of the poverty version of Real Housewives.  I'll continue to watch though, we have come this far with this crew, I need to see it through to the bitter end.  And bitter it will be, I have no doubt.

• Love 15
41 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I can tell you one thing I won’t be doing on Valentine’s Day . . .

Ditto.  This board is as close as I want to get.   Every single voice of that group is like fingernails on a blackboard.

Edited by Cetacean
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I long ago gave up on my hope to understand the concept of polygamy and how it functions.  I was optimistic that The Learning Channel would enlighten me as to why anyone would choose this lifestyle.

The program now has descending to the ranks of The Real Housewives shows, without the carefully sculpted faces and bodies, glamorous clothing, elegant homes, and exciting trips to exotic places.

The SW's do engage in bitchiness and in-fighting, but it's sort of the poverty version of Real Housewives.  I'll continue to watch though, we have come this far with this crew, I need to see it through to the bitter end.  And bitter it will be, I have no doubt.

Same here, Sandy.  I need fresh snark material!

• Love 10