Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

According to this article, Kody and Sobbyn want to move back to Vegas

Really? I thought Kody was gung-ho for leaving the big city behind in favor or clear mountain air..... Now he wants to go back to the big city?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, kimaken said:

Really? I thought Kody was gung-ho for leaving the big city behind in favor or clear mountain air..... Now he wants to go back to the big city?

Isn't it just about time for him to get that "gotta move itch"? Read that to say...big bills in Flag he can't afford now and even less so sooner than later...  The manboy just can't stay put anywhere, I don't quite understand that mentality. The joke is he is going to have to do a lot more work as he won't have the OG3 or their kids to pawn the work off on. I don't see Crybrows being "able" to be much help.

Maybe in his pea brain he think LV is such a fun town all the "adoring" kids will flock there to visit/honor him?? (Like he cares a fig about what the non-Crybrows kids think/want.)  

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Isn't it just about time for him to get that "gotta move itch"? Read that to say...big bills in Flag he can't afford now and even less so sooner than later...  The manboy just can't stay put anywhere, I don't quite understand that mentality. The joke is he is going to have to do a lot more work as he won't have the OG3 or their kids to pawn the work off on. I don't see Crybrows being "able" to be much help.

Maybe in his pea brain he think LV is such a fun town all the "adoring" kids will flock there to visit/honor him?? (Like he cares a fig about what the non-Crybrows kids think/want.)

Yes, it is time for Kody to get the "gotta move" itch! Now that the OG3 are no longer paying all the bills, Kody & Robyn won't be able to keep the mansion. Plus they're behind on taxes for Coyote Pass, although the land has finally been paid off (probably by Janelle and Meri).  But...will Dayton (or David, I think he prefers to be called) be moving with them in his RV camper? Funny how they made fun of Janelle's RV but have no qualms about Dayton living in a camper, as long as it's in the driveway near their house. 

I guess since Dayton is finished with college, it doesn't matter to Robyn about her daughters still being in college in Flagstaff--or will they transfer to UNLV? If so, maybe those 3 kids will eventually be able to break free of mama's apron strings!

• Like 9

I'm guessing that due to finances, Robyn and Kody are going to have to downsize to a three or four bedroom house.  The last daughter in college can live in the dorm and visit during breaks.  David and Aurora will have to fend for themselves (as they should) since Kody won't be able to afford them any more.  Robyn's storage unit fees may break them.  Solomon and Ariabellaboo have to learn to help around the house because Robyn can barely manage working and comes home to stay on the sofa. 

Meri vanishes from the narrative and goes off living her own life.  Christine continues putting everything on instagram and Janelle finds a business she likes and can still run while visiting all her kids in rotation.  

• Like 12

Can anyone shed light on when Coyote Pass was paid off, and why?  We knew they were never going to build on it.  They could only pretend for so long about their dreams of living in the trees or whatever.  What motivation would Meri and/or Janelle have to pay it off?  Am I right to assume that no one could sell their plot of land because it was also in Kody's and Robyn's names?

I will probably never understand but I want to try, lol.

• Like 11
19 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Can anyone shed light on when Coyote Pass was paid off, and why? 

Janelle made a comment in an episode that it had to be paid off by a certain date.  Period.  That was a different issue than it having to be paid off before they could build on it.  Presumably Janelle made sure it was paid off so that they didn’t get foreclosed on. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
25 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Yes, it was pay off the two lots that had loans or they could lose what they had put into them as they would revert to the seller.  

Kody likely dragged his feet about paying off the lots so that Janelle and Meri would step in to avoid foreclosure. 
Instead, Kody spent money on new jewelry for both himself and Robyn, artwork, a new four-wheeler, minibikes, etc.

Mykelti said that Kody thought of art as an investment rather than keeping $ under a mattress— perhaps it’s to hide money from the OG wives or the IRS?

• Like 15

Didn't the sellers of the Coyote Pass property decrease the price because Kody agreed to pay to have utilities extended to the property as the county required?  Can they have the land replatted without the utilities? I could only have read that here and my limited experience is with incorporated towns in a very different state so I know nothing about unincorporated Arizona properties. Inquiring minds want to know. 

• Like 7

I do seem to remember something like that. Kootie got the price reduced in exchange for running the utilities himself. Dufus probably thought in his pea brain he could just go out and dig a trench and then have the lines laid or even do it himself and plug them in at the "big utility box" down the road.   He really didn't think that through. Running utilities is very expensive!! He had no clue.  No way at the rate he is going could he ever afford it!

• Like 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I think they move around because Douche is a grifter and eventually grifters get found out. Sounds like the grift in Flag may be on the wane....

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
22 hours ago, ladyscorpio said:

https://www.soapoperaspy.com/2023/sister-wives-kody-brown-is-behind-on-arizona-property-taxes-with-nearly-5k-following-split-from-wives/    According to this article, Kody and Sobbyn want to move back to Vegas and they're struggling to pay taxes on Coyote Pass. I thought the property was paid off in full already? 

Even if the land is paid off, you still have to pay your property taxes every year.

• Like 13
5 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

He's moving for the shopping. Every expensive piece of crap they own seems to come from the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. That intense art, the horse rings, Robyn's Tory Burch flip flops. There's even a Victoria's Secret for Robyn's long legs. Sadly no Diesel Jeans. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 17
5 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Isn't it just about time for him to get that "gotta move itch"? Read that to say...big bills in Flag he can't afford now and even less so sooner than later...  The manboy just can't stay put anywhere, I don't quite understand that mentality. 

Wanderlust is a real thing; I've had it my whole life. Just an insatiable desire to see what the rest of the planet is like. But most of us suppress that desire for adult reasons (me, I don't wanna take the bar again, so I'm stuck in my state for awhile). When you have 18 kids, your responsibility is to them, not your wanderlust.

Also I really hate this posturing that they think all the kids and grandkids are going to want to come visit or live with them on the Kody Kompound. Your kids aren't extension of you and once they leave home, deserve to have their own lives. Maybe they don't want to live in the muddy desert, Robyn?

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I love that the hard-hitting journalists at places like ET do interviews that are that much better than TLC's. We want real tell-alls, people! Even the after-show cast interviews like "Talking Dead" are better than these tell-nothings. At least the hosts have watched the show.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Didn't the sellers of the Coyote Pass property decrease the price because Kody agreed to pay to have utilities extended to the property as the county required?  Can they have the land replatted without the utilities? I could only have read that here and my limited experience is with incorporated towns in a very different state so I know nothing about unincorporated Arizona properties. Inquiring minds want to know. 

7 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I do seem to remember something like that. Kootie got the price reduced in exchange for running the utilities himself. Dufus probably thought in his pea brain he could just go out and dig a trench and then have the lines laid or even do it himself and plug them in at the "big utility box" down the road.   He really didn't think that through. Running utilities is very expensive!! He had no clue.  No way at the rate he is going could he ever afford it!

Kody's great negotiation skills got the seller to drop the CC&R's if Kody would agree to pay to pull the electric. He later said that that "meant he would just have to pay the builder a bit more money to install the electric". Which made it obvious that he really didn't understand the reality of the building "from raw" that the property would take.

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, General Days said:

I wonder if Robyn and Kody will end up in St. George? It's closer to Vegas, and while I'm not positive, I think it's probably cheaper. 

Ya know, I don't really give a hoot where they end up.  It would only be for 5+ yrs or so any way. As long as it isn't on my TV screen, they can move to Mars for all I care!  🚀  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I have never been to Flagstaff but I think that property looks just awful.  A few trees in sections but from the aerial views it looks like a barren wasteland with a mud puddle in the corner.  I'm not sure of the appeal.  I never hear the angels singingk when they show it.

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Orcinus orca said:

I have never been to Flagstaff but I think that property looks just awful.  A few trees in sections but from the aerial views it looks like a barren wasteland with a mud puddle in the corner.  I'm not sure of the appeal.  I never hear the angels singingk when they show it.

I think they were down to 2 properties in their search for land. I think it was at the other piece (which I seem to remember liking better) that Christine said she heard the angels singingk. I think knowing that Christine liked it, made Kootie  decide to go with the other. Just being his typical di¢k self! 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

Ya know, I don't really give a hoot where they end up.  It would only be for 5+ yrs or so any way. As long as it isn't on my TV screen, they can move to Mars for all I care!  🚀  

As long as they don’t end up next door to me!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

I think they were down to 2 properties in their search for land. I think it was at the other piece (which I seem to remember liking better) that Christine said she heard the angels singingk. I think knowing that Christine liked it, made Kootie  decide to go with the other. Just being his typical di¢k self! 

No. Christine heard the angels singingk at the Coyote Pass property. Robyn agreed with Christine.

Meri preferred the Cottonwood property (not Cottonwood, AZ, but something like Cottonwood Rd in Flagstaff). Janelle agreed with Meri and was ready to write a check for it, without family approval.

Kody was just trying to dickmatize everyone, so he could make some cash.

But he was not equipped. Bah duh duh. 

Edited by General Days
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3

I replied long ago about this coyote pass land purchase

Kody et al. should have had an official lot line survey, check for land division restrictions, checked for easement and mineral rights, ability to lot grading, had the seller do a percolation test, drilled at least 1 well and test water quality, and drop down utilities to said well on the predominate lot.

The man is an idiot!

Sometimes look at the pretty land doesn’t equal buy the pretty land.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, General Days said:

No. Christine heard the angels singingk at the Coyote Pass property. Robyn agreed with Christine.

Meri preferred the Cottonwood property (not Cottonwood, AZ, but something like Cottonwood Rd in Flagstaff). Janelle agreed with Meri and was ready to write a check for it, without family approval.

Kody was just trying to dickmatize everyone, so he could make some cash.

But he was not equipped. Bah duh duh. 

I didn't remember correctly, thanks for straightening it out. Too much confusing double speak with these people I can only keep so much straight in my poor old mind. I do remember Janelle wanting to pay right on the spot, I guess that is what was in my mind...

• Like 4

For me, Flagstaff is beautiful, and has a special feeling about it.  I surely hope that the folks living there have regulations in place  for those who cut down trees to have to replace them, because it's the environment that makes Flagstaff so special.

Concerning the Coyote Pass property, I wouldn't have bought it due to the retaining pond.  That pond is not just for the property owner but for the entire neighborhood surrounding it, and the owners won't be able to do anything with that skeevy hole in the ground.  However, the area is quite pretty.  I don't think Google pics does it justice.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4
17 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Not interested. TLC needs to expand and find some original content. All their shows follow the same 3 themes now. It's getting really old. 

I agree and I won't be watching. I have zero interest in Sparkle Pony Princess and her wedding.  Or anyone giving birth. Or the millionth rehash of the same crap.  From what I have read about the Tell Nothing, I missed nothing.

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

I replied long ago about this coyote pass land purchase

Kody et al. should have had an official lot line survey, check for land division restrictions, checked for easement and mineral rights, ability to lot grading, had the seller do a percolation test, drilled at least 1 well and test water quality, and drop down utilities to said well on the predominate lot.

The man is an idiot!

Sometimes look at the pretty land doesn’t equal buy the pretty land.

But he is a real estate maggot !!!

• LOL 19

Not sure if this is true, I was reading on reddit, that a viewer was in the Flagstaff area.  They went to eat at Salsa Brava and was speaking to one of the wait staff and they said that they were very chatty about the Browns.  That person said that K&R have moved to the Cottonwood property.  Makes me wonder if K&R bought the other property too.  Then again it could just be a rumor.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 8

I imagine that Kody and Robyn are going to start beating the drums to sell Coyote Pass. If Janelle and Meri are smart they will play hardball with him and tell him no sale

on the jointly owned property unless the proceeds are divided up 4 ways. And they best have an attorney draw up the papers prior to any sale. if they trust anything out of Kody's mouth they are fools.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 3
  • Applause 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I imagine that Kody and Robyn are going to start beating the drums to sell Coyote Pass. If Janelle and Meri are smart they will play hardball with him and tell him no sale

on the jointly owned property unless the proceeds are divided up 4 ways. And they best have an attorney draw up the papers prior to any sale. if they trust anything out of Kody's mouth they are fools.

I know it would never happen but I think the property should be split differently, with Meri and Janelle each getting 4 acres(shares) and Kody and Robyn getting 6 (as a unit).

They are the ones legally married and only need one home/household between them. Arizona is a community property state so Robyn and Kody are entitled to a portion of each other's assets should they split up (unlikely, imo) or one of them dies. Family money was used for part of the McMansion, which currently only belongs to K&R--and unless they are going to pay Meri and Janelle back, K&R should get less of the CP property.

Robyn has said that her assets will go to her kids only, and if Kody dies before her (which is statistically likely), all  of Kody's assets will go to her unless he states otherwise specifically in a will. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Robyn has said that her assets will go to her kids only, and if Kody dies before her (which is statistically likely), all  of Kody's assets will go to her unless he states otherwise specifically in a will. 

And that isn't going to happen. He will leave everything to Robyn and then she will leave everything to her children, whatever if anything is left after Kody kicks the bucket.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

While I think Meri has been awful in general, I would trust her to be fair, if she was still Kody's wife when he departed this life.  Crybrows will not be fair, she's an entitlement bitch, and will want to give it all to her spawn.  

I wouldn’t worry.  There won’t be much left by then for anyone to inherit. I’m sure the OG 13 aren’t expecting anything from any of their parents 

• Like 12
8 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Not sure if this is true, I was reading on reddit, that a viewer was in the Flagstaff area.  They went to eat at Salsa Brava and was speaking to one of the wait staff and they said that they were very chatty about the Browns.  That person said that K&R have moved to the Cottonwood property.  Makes me wonder if K&R bought the other property too.  Then again it could just be a rumor.

I'm pretty sure that Reddit thread says they moved to Cottonwood, AZ which is a town near Sedona.  Supposed to be cheaper than Flagstaff. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
7 hours ago, JenMcSnark said:

I'm pretty sure that Reddit thread says they moved to Cottonwood, AZ which is a town near Sedona.  Supposed to be cheaper than Flagstaff. 

I thought Kody and Crybrows wanted to go back to Vegas. On the other hand, cheaper does sound like what they need. On yet another hand (I have many), that McMansion would bring them some $$ that I'm guessing they spent pretty fast on things like more art and joolry. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

There’s so many articles out there. Robyn and Kody divorced etc. One that got me from quite a while ago was that Truely died when she was in kidney failure. I will not believe any article I read. Can you imagine putting something like that out there?

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 5
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

I will not believe any article I read.

Thank you. SM is famous for making crap up that goes viral and has no basis in truth at all.  Shit stirrers love. Throw in AI and we can't believe most of anything without a reliable back up source.

• Like 12
On 11/27/2023 at 11:18 AM, Absolom said:

Yes, it was pay off the two lots that had loans or they could lose what they had put into them as they would revert to the seller.  

Now it makes more sense to me why Janelle was crying that she had nothing in her name.  I can see the scenario where foreclosure was looming on the horizon and if Kody and Robyn were dragging their heels on paying off the land, it would naturally fall to Janelle (and probably Meri, but I sense that she is in a better financial situation than Janelle) to make sure it happened.  I can also see Kody whining that he's raising a houseful of tenders and simply doesn't have the money  - meanwhile, he's snatching up every piece of weird art and retired Dicken's Village figurines he can get his hands on so his money isn't liquid.

Which could ALSO be why Robyn refused for so long to have the inside of her house filmed, and wouldn't let Meri inside.

I need Janelle or Meri to write a book and spill this tea.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Now it makes more sense to me why Janelle was crying that she had nothing in her name.  I can see the scenario where foreclosure was looming on the horizon and if Kody and Robyn were dragging their heels on paying off the land, it would naturally fall to Janelle (and probably Meri, but I sense that she is in a better financial situation than Janelle) to make sure it happened.  I can also see Kody whining that he's raising a houseful of tenders and simply doesn't have the money  - meanwhile, he's snatching up every piece of weird art and retired Dicken's Village figurines he can get his hands on so his money isn't liquid.

Which could ALSO be why Robyn refused for so long to have the inside of her house filmed, and wouldn't let Meri inside.

I need Janelle or Meri to write a book and spill this tea.

Not only art and collectible crap, they have also bought a new diamond ring for Robyn as well as the stallion rings for each of them, also extravagant Christmas gifts for Robyn's spawn.

• Like 10
  • Love 1