Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Robyn was born to a man named Marck. Assuming her mom,  Alice Fullmer, married him, that would be Robyn's  legal name. Some of the kids Alice  had with Sullivan have the name Marck. Robyn presents herself as Sullivan, but I don't know if she ever took that name. I doubt she was legallu adopted.  She married Jessop. She may have used Fullmer, too. 

I read in CJ blog that Jessop's family had to bail them out financially a few times. I can't substantiate that, of course. Just looking at the credit card names, it seems to me she learned early on how to game the credit system.

Unless she had a variety of social security numbers, I don’t see how that would work, and I don’t want to know. 😁

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
25 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I wonder if she’s waiting for her church to grant the spiritual divorce and that’s why she says she’s only separated. 

As far as we know they don't even have a church.  Kootie did one hokey Sunday service at the house for the purposes of filming.  I believe that the AUB distanced themselves because of the show.  The LDS wouldn't allow one of the girls to join because of the show.  Kind of persona non grata with the Mormons as far as I know.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

Has anyone else read the book Attached about different attachment styles? Kody is definitely avoidant with the non Robyn wives but anxious with Robyn. I think all the wives are anxious attached. 

• Useful 5
5 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Regarding Janelle being separated rather than divorced, it seems from the tell all that she still believes in polygamy. I wonder if she’s waiting for her church to grant the spiritual divorce and that’s why she says she’s only separated. 

I’m kind of thinking that Janelle considers herself separated because she’s doing what she wants when she wants (without even pretending to consult Kody) but unlike Christine who never wants to be in his presence again, Janelle may change her stance if Kody changes his behavior. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Cetacean said:

The LDS wouldn't allow one of the girls to join because of the show.  Kind of persona non grata with the Mormons as far as I know.

Yes both Maddie and Mykelti were not accepted because of the show, or so it was said. It's interesting to note that Garrison was accepted though... Why was that?

I suspect that the kids were asked to distance themselves from Kody and his polygamous lifestyle. Mykelti and Maddie seem to have a fairly good relationship with Kody and I doubt they'd comply with such a request. Garrison doesn't have such an emotional bond (or so it seems)and it wouldn't surprise me if he was happy to do whatever he needed to do to join that faith. He also seems more religious than the other two based on some of his SM posts and calling the LDS being the one true faith.

• Like 5
  • Useful 5

I took two things from that tell all.  Kody is scared of poverty and Robyns eyebrows can be tamed!

I have no idea who does makeup for that show but it's usually terrible.

Christine got a bad rap.  Unlike Kody and Robyn her questions were tough.  Her makeup made her look like a cadaver!  No color anywhere.

Kody's outfit...who dressed him.  When he reached out to pet the moderator I thought she'd jump and run!

Why does everybody shy away from saying Robyn was the beginning of the end for all of them.

• Like 11
  • Applause 6
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why does everybody shy away from saying Robyn was the beginning of the end for all of them.

I actually don’t agree with this. Robyn sucks, no doubt about that. I believe there was dysfunction before Robyn came along, even though we didn’t actually see that on the show because it wasn’t filmed. I also think there was a lot of bullshitting going on, courtesy of TLC. As far as the show, and what we saw, Robyn was there already. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I actually don’t agree with this. Robyn sucks, no doubt about that. I believe there was dysfunction before Robyn came along, even though we didn’t actually see that on the show because it wasn’t filmed. I also think there was a lot of bullshitting going on, courtesy of TLC. As far as the show, and what we saw, Robyn was there already. 

Kody was married spiritually to the three women and had children with them but he never loved them. 

Robyn is the love of his life. He never knew such a love.

Once the three sister wives saw Kodys devotion to Robyn it was over for them. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Kody was married spiritually to the three women and had children with them but he never loved them. 

Robyn is the love of his life. He never knew such a love.

Once the three sister wives saw Kodys devotion to Robyn it was over for them. 

Even without Robyn, the fambly was changing as the oldest cohort (Logan, Leon, Maddie, Hunter, Aspyn and maybe Mykelti) left home. That group had the closeness from living in the same house in Lehi. It would be interesting, yet impossible to predict what would have happened in Robyn hadn't been added. Would Meri have been duped by the catfish? Would Kody have treated Christine better had he not met his soul mate Robyn? Fun to speculate. Plenty of reasons as to why the family imploded.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

The host of the one-to-ones made a couple of comments - she said she's softballing some of the interview due to the Brown kids, she thinks all four share inaccurate pictures of what their marriages were/are and... there's more to come.

I apologize because I'm big time paraphrasing, but I think I'm close to the gist of it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The host of the one-to-ones made a couple of comments - she said she's softballing some of the interview due to the Brown kids, she thinks all four share inaccurate pictures of what their marriages were/are and... there's more to come.

I apologize because I'm big time paraphrasing, but I think I'm close to the gist of it.

Interesting. If true, it's probably good. Host does a better job than Dr. Sad Panda or Shaun from 90 Days, but ask questions like why the move to Flag, finances, why do Robyn's kids not get kicked out at 18, what does the nanny do?

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think at this point the kids would probably appreciate her being more direct and holding Kotex and Sobyn accountable. Unless she's trying to be soft to protect Sobyns kids, in which case she can piss off bc those two smaller kids shouldnt be affected by this because they ahouldnt be watching this crap, and the older ones, tough shit. I'm tired of asshole white men getting away with shitty behavior. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I think the whole dynamic of bringing in the younger 4th wife is what sold the show. There would have been no greenlight without Robyn because there was no other storyline.   When Meri couldn't have more children she should have re-examined her life, but instead she developed her indecisive  way of dealing with decisions. The one time she tried to grab a ring it turned out to be a fish that she played for all it was worth.

All of them have taken years to realize their children will grow older and leave.

• Like 11
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I've only watched since they have lived in separate houses so I don't know, but I would have thought the Vegas set up would have been perfect. They were all just steps away from one another, so easy for Kody to see all the kids every day, yet each wife got to have her domain, to run as she saw fit. Plus fewer people in separate spaces removes some of the daily stressors caused just by having so many people under a single roof. I guess it didn't work out that way but I always thought it was the best possible living situation for them.

One of the big problems of them all living in the cul-de-sac was on the days that Kody was supposed to spend with other wives Robyn would ALWAYS have an emergency, she’d phone over for kody or have one of the kids run over and tell Kody he was needed…. And Kody was more than happy to leave and run to Robyn.

Once Aerolablahblah came along kody was needed constantly to help settle her or some such nonsense and of course the other wife couldn’t complain because he was leaving to tend to his baby and Areolablahblah was a handful even with Robyn’s niece living there as her nanny, she’s STILL a problem and Kody has to stay up with her etc etc.

One time I remember Christine looking a little pissed but of course she couldn’t really complain and just had to stfu and be sweet because poor Robyn having to deal with this child who throws fits unless Kody comes to help settle her.

IIRC Janelle also rolled her eyes or made a face…. Robyn has been getting her way all along starting with stunts like Kody shopping for her wedding dress behind the other wives backs.

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
On 12/18/2022 at 9:22 AM, Libby said:

I saw part one of the tell all.

It seemed to me that the host was hard on Christine and handled Kody and Robyn with kid gloves.

I could be biased because I don't like Kody and Robyn, but I thought that the host should have called them out more.

My favorite thing was something that Janelle said. She said something to the effect that Robyn submits to the patriarchy, but Kody's patriarchy prioritizes whatever Robyn wants.

Janelle and Christine were open and honest in the tell all. I thought that Meri was more forthcoming than she usually is, but still a little evasive. Kody and Robyn were their delusional, lying selves.

Absolutely, it's easy to accept "Kody's way" when it is what you want. I have always said, Kody's the head but Robyn for sure is the neck. She makes him think her wants are his idea.

• Like 12
5 hours ago, Libby said:

Gwen did a youtube video. She reacts to Season 17 Episode 2.

Every time I hear Kody say he's with 2 divorced women, I correct him. It is 4 divorced women:

-Meri from Kody

-Janelle from Adam Barbour

-Christine from Kody

-Robyn from David Jessop

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

I've never heard Gwen talk so much, so it surprised me to hear how much she sounds like Christine! Cute.

The only thing I really got from her very diplomatic answers is that she really doesn't like Robyn. I'd love to see other kids give a nod or an eyebrow quirk to confirm.

Her blurting out DAYTON LIVES AT HOME! Yay Gwen. Glad you kept that part in. I'm pretty sure the family talks about this.

It's obvious she's getting advice somewhere RE: what she can and can't say. Whether that's coming from her family or TLC would be my Q for her next Patreon.

Edited by Art Of Noiz
Typo
  • Like 13

It was interesting that Gwen said at first she thought it was “normal” that Kody didn’t go with Ysabel to surgery, but later realized it wasn’t, and that was sad.
Also, during the “Covid is real” discussion she mentioned that she thought it was sometimes used as an excuse by Kody, and that there wasn’t that much difference in how much she saw her father pre-pandemic and during pandemic. In addition, Gwen said that she hasn’t been inside Robyn’s house in the last two years.

Edited by Adiba
Sp
  • Like 7
  • Sad 7
  • Applause 2
12 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Her blurting out DAYTON LIVES AT HOME! Yay Gwen. Glad you kept that part in. I'm pretty sure the family talks about this.

What was she saying this in reaction to?  

• Like 2

I wonder what Robyn’s plans are when it comes to her kids?

It seems like she always wants to have Dayton under her roof but what about her older girls, do they date or have any life outside of school and home?

aROARa and Brianna seem kind of aloof and judgemental just like their mom… they’re also drama queens and cry just like like her too.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5

Aurora and Brianna also had to be the first to greet family members and get hugs. I specifically remember once when Hunter came home from the Air Force academy, Aurora literally pushed other family members away to hug him first (as though she's the most important member of the family that he would want to greet first). They also threw themselves at Kody everytime he walked in the door.

The two of them always had to be the center of attention. They are off-putting and unlikeable, just like their mother.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 16
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

The fact that Robyn made up that ridiculously story about her cookie, the drawing of her children onto another of Kody’s family’s kids, and her calling David “Dayton”—the lady is a manipulative liar. Lying about her wedding dress but going through the ruse of taking her sister wives on a dress hunt…liar.  Taking an 11 day honeymoon while she (and he) have a passel of kids at home…That tells you right there Robyn wanted him all to herself. I am not saying Kody is without culpability, but Robyn manipulates Kody into getting her way, all the while letting him believe it’s his idea and she’s a faithful follower. She is one stealth bitch. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

According to my issue of People:  Sister Wives stars Kody, 54, and Meri Brown, 51 have parted ways after 32 years of marriage.  The pair divorced in 2014 to allow Kody to legally marry his fourth wife, Robyn, 43.  Kody also split from third wife Christine, 50 in 2021 and recently separated from second wife Janelle, 53.

Looks like Robyn has Kody all to herself now!

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
On 12/15/2022 at 9:37 AM, nosedive said:

Apparently, Kody has been attending Robyn Stella Adler Brown's Workshop of Fake Crying.  His feigned emotion is about as convincing as hers.

And reaching for the host's... hand?  For a beat, I didn't know where his hand was going.  He's clueless about professional parameters of physical contact.  Or just ignores them because he's King Kody.

And Meri's hair... what? how?  Most importantly, why?  

I thought he was grabbing/patting her leg (in a rather inappropriately high spot)? It made me cringe....

• Like 16
1 hour ago, Lurk said:

I thought he was grabbing/patting her leg (in a rather inappropriately high spot)? It made me cringe....

Whatever Kody was aiming for either arm or leg, it was an overly aggressive move and he should have been called on it immediately.

• Like 22
37 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Whatever Kody was aiming for either arm or leg, it was an overly aggressive move and he should have been called on it immediately.

In addition to violating her personal space, it was unprofessional and most likely violated some polygamy rule about touching women he is not married to. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Other than Kody and the wives is there anyone you would like to hear from on the tell all? For example I would like to hear what the Dargers think of all this. Some of the kids maybe? The Catfish??

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I have no idea if any of this is real, but the tabloids and rumors are saying...

1. Kody is going to take more wives in order to fulfill TLC contracts and keep a show with him and Robyn going.

2. Janelle and Christine are lobbying for their own show about after Sister Wives.

3. Meri is writing a tell all book.

I doubt that any of the three are true. I think that TLC will give us Janelle and Christine totally seperated from Robyn and Kody and show them pursuing their own lives with their kids and each other. I think that they will also add in boring segments with Kody, Robyn, Meri, and Robyn's kids.

The rumors about the future of the show are going nuts. I personally don't think that TLC will get that creative with the show.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Libby said:

I have no idea if any of this is real, but the tabloids and rumors are saying...

1. Kody is going to take more wives in order to fulfill TLC contracts and keep a show with him and Robyn going.

2. Janelle and Christine are lobbying for their own show about after Sister Wives.

3. Meri is writing a tell all book.

I doubt that any of the three are true. I think that TLC will give us Janelle and Christine totally seperated from Robyn and Kody and show them pursuing their own lives with their kids and each other. I think that they will also add in boring segments with Kody, Robyn, Meri, and Robyn's kids.

The rumors about the future of the show are going nuts. I personally don't think that TLC will get that creative with the show.

I would hope that I would not watch a show about Kody taking  on additional wives, ruining more people’s lives, and continuing to ignore the kids he already has. Of course, I didn’t think I’d watch Sister Wives back in season 1 either. Because I thought the whole thing sounded awful.  This isn’t fiction- this is children and young adults lives and they’ve been harmed enough in the last 12 years.  

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I think that people would tune in to a show about Kody taking new wives in the hopes that Robyn would get what she gave.

If it turned out that Robyn was still the boss and Kody's favorite, I think that people would tune out immediately and the show would end very quickly.

• Like 10

Other than Kody and the wives is there anyone you would like to hear from on the tell all? For example I would like to hear what the Dargers think of all this. Some of the kids maybe? The Catfish??

Robyn's nanny. The question should be "what do you do?"

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’d like to hear from MyKelti, but only after she’s been made to watch the entire season.  Which she obviously doesn’t normally watch.  I’d like her honest opinion of the way Kody behaved  this season. I wouldn’t make any of the  rest of the kids have to answer questions. 
Since the tell all is only about this season, there’s not really anyone else to bring on- unless you bring on the wedding couple.  I am not really interested in their opinion since the guy seemed very fond of Kody . 

• Like 2
  • Love 1