Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

(edited)
16 minutes ago, BluishGreen said:

I As I recall, Andy asked each what they learned this season and Dorit said something to the effect that just because someone smiles at you like a frien , it isn't necessarily true.  I definitely belief that was directed straight at Kyle after Kyle did everything she could to minimize their relationship once filming ended.

Absolutely.

Dorit's comment wasn't directed at Garcelle, but rather at Kyle. Her pause gave that away. Plus Andy brought up Garcelle's name not Dorit.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 10
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

Absolutely.

Dorit's comment wasn't directed at Garcelle, but rather at Kyle. Her pause gave that away.

But Andy asked her point blank if she meant Garcelle, and she said yes.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

But I felt like Andy set that up for her. 

Clearly she and Garcelle can't stand each other, but Dorit's been pissed at Kyle lately. She thought they were closer friends and Kyle's acting like they were only work friends this whole time. Plus Dorit's facial expressions while Kyle spoke during this Reunion were a giveaway to me. That's not including the Kyle IG DM stuff Dorit shared in her Stories.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

On the dysfunction of the Hilton family, until they admit their mother was a horrible and irresponsible person and move on from the false narrative they create about her, her memory will continue to block them from good mental health and functional relationships.  It seems they allow the dead mom to reach out from the grave to make them feel guilty and because of the lies they live they can't have an honest relationship with anyone.  Growing up in a dysfunctional family emotionally crippled all of them. 

100%. Brilliant.

They each need years of intensive therapy. Listened to a podcast. A lot of blind items. They speculate that Big Kathy essentially pimped out Kim. 

Which makes that scene in which Kim keeps insisting that she loved their mother extremely disturbing.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Something is off with [Kyle’s] lips and lower jaw, and Kathy’s is similar. Did they go to the same plastic surgeon?

I am curious about this, too. Also, photos of Paris as a teenager show very hooded eyes. Did she ask a surgeon to make her look more like Kathy?

And how come there are photos of Erika, in New York, with a more traditional eyelid, then photos of her when she’s older with very hooded eyes, but now she has traditional eyelids?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am curious about this, too. Also, photos of Paris as a teenager show very hooded eyes. Did she ask a surgeon to make her look more like Kathy?

And how come there are photos of Erika, in New York, with a more traditional eyelid, then photos of her when she’s older with very hooded eyes, but now she has traditional eyelids?

I thought Erika looked prettier when she was younger. She seemed more fresh faced and real.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I really couldn't stand the reactions shots of Erika.   Her facial expressions were obnoxious and I hope Kyle looks at that.  For Erika to feel so good about herself confirms she is a sociopath and there is no cure for her.  For her to react to her best buddy Kyle with all those eye rolls shows what kind of best buddy she really is.  

I guess it’s Kyle’s turn to be on the receiving end of the eye rolls and dramatic reaction shots. She was the worst offender in seasons past, with her crazy eyes, shocked reactions and more. I always thought it was completely over the top.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I'm listening to the Watch What Crappens episode and am about to scream and throw my phone and unsubscribe if Ronnie doesn't stop making wet mouth noises in his Kathy imitation (she has candy in her mouth in his impersonation). He did this in the Vanderpump Rules recap this week too (I forget for who). Just fucking stop it; podcasts are for people to listen to with their ears. It's not funny -- it's enraging!

There is a thing called Misophonia where people get enraged when they hear chewing or eating sounds. I can’t stand it either, but maybe thats what you are experiencing? I think it can be for any sound which drives people out of their minds, like hearing someone else breathing, too. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

I was noticing Andy's eyes.  His eye doesn't seem as wonky as it was.  That was one of the few endearing things I found in Andy, that wonky eye.  Is it my imagination, or has his eye become less wonky?  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Absolutely.

Dorit's comment wasn't directed at Garcelle, but rather at Kyle. Her pause gave that away. Plus Andy brought up Garcelle's name not Dorit.

I agree that Andy put Garcelle’s name out there, but clearly Dorit is still upset with Kyle saying they weren’t real friends. Andy couldn’t even get them to “hug it out.” Whereas with Garcelle, there are issues and they probably don’t like each other due to their history, but there isn’t “hurt” because Dorit never considered them friends.

• Like 7
(edited)
44 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

There is a thing called Misophonia where people get enraged when they hear chewing or eating sounds. I can’t stand it either, but maybe thats what you are experiencing? I think it can be for any sound which drives people out of their minds, like hearing someone else breathing, too. 

During the long hard days of the pandemic shutdown, I sometimes had this reaction to my husband's eating, and breathing.  😁

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

During the long hard days of the pandemic shutdown, I sometimes had this reaction to my husband's eating, and breathing.  😁

Yeah! I know! That damn breathing! Other people just keep breathing …over and over and over again! 😤AAK! Right next to you too! Why don’t they JUST STOP IT! 😡

How flipping entitled and rude of them!!!

Just kidding , but yeah. I think bouts of Misophonia can happen to anybody at some point(s) during life. Especially being around someone else, spending a lot of time with each other.

A whistling nostril would drive me bats.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I agree that Andy put Garcelle’s name out there, but clearly Dorit is still upset with Kyle saying they weren’t real friends . . . but there isn’t “hurt” because Dorit never considered them friends.

This is exactly why I think Dorit's comment was 100% about Kyle.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I was noticing Andy's eyes.  His eye doesn't seem as wonky as it was.  That was one of the few endearing things I found in Andy, that wonky eye.  Is it my imagination, or has his eye become less wonky?  

I think you are right about that. I wonder if he had it fixed somehow.

1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

I think you are right about that. I wonder if he had it fixed somehow.

There is a procedure. I know someone who had it. But it fixed hers completely.

Strabismus surgery, I think?

• Useful 2

That reunion did not need to be three parts. I think Andy is trying out a new trend with guests at the reunion. At the Married to Medicine reunion for the part 2 of 3 ending, he brought out Apollo Nida who wasn’t on the show and isn’t married to Phaedra anymore, who is on the show. I didn’t see the point of Kathy. They weren’t tying anything up from her last season but had her weigh in on Kyles marriage which Kyle obviously didn’t appreciate. Perhaps she was there to rile up Sutton on Kyles behalf. 
Kyle won’t say Mauricio is a cheater and she won’t say she is with Morgan. I still think some of this is cooked up for each of their reality shows. The two strands of hair got more annoying as time went on. 
Sutton asked for something to eat. I’m thinking she was hungry and dehydrated. Also she wears the worst shoes for someone with neuropathy. If Sutton and Garcelle had stayed, I think part 3 would have been better. Instead we were stuck with Kyle being coy about her marriage and Morgan.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They each need years of intensive therapy. Listened to a podcast. A lot of blind items. They speculate that Big Kathy essentially pimped out Kim. 

Which makes that scene in which Kim keeps insisting that she loved their mother extremely disturbing.

It is creepy but I don't think it's uncommon. My mother had a really abusive childhood and she spoke of her mother as if she were a saint. My sisters and I found out about the abuse when my mother and aunts would let stories slip, and they'd act like it wasn't a big deal. 

I'll bet Big Kathy instilled so much guilt into her daughters that they still feel shamed if they say anything negative about their mother. I feel this way about my late mother, who was also abusive. The other day I read a blog post I'd written several years ago about my childhood, particularly the dynamic with my three sisters (similar to the Richards sisters). The post was a true reflection and I was satisfied with how it came out, but I felt guilty over how I spoke of my mother. I considered deleting it.

It's a very complicated, disturbing dynamic created in childhood that seems to last forever (at least for me). And even after all of it, I do still love my mother.

I don't think this show is good for any of the sisters. If Kyle wants to turn over a new leaf, then she should pass next season. But she has a lot of narcissistic traits and probably is hooked on being on TV, so I doubt she'll let it go. I don't think she was honest about her relationship with Morgan or her feelings with her. After so many seasons on the show, Kyle is primetime ready all the time. She's very aware that she's on TV and super careful about how she presents herself. 

I keep seeing ads for Buying Beverly Hills and they are focusing on Mauricio and Kyle's relationship. I was planning to watch it but after all this, I've about reached my limit. If it's going to be all about the two of them, I might skip it. 

I'm not sure where they're going to go next season. I can't stand Erika and don't think she has much of a storyline given this season was supposedly her redemption edit. I don't really want to see Kyle living the single life. Dorit and PK are on the rocks. Please don't subject us to another unraveling marriage. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 8
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

That reunion did not need to be three parts. I think Andy is trying out a new trend with guests at the reunion. At the Married to Medicine reunion for the part 2 of 3 ending, he brought out Apollo Nida who wasn’t on the show and isn’t married to Phaedra anymore, who is on the show. I didn’t see the point of Kathy. They weren’t tying anything up from her last season but had her weigh in on Kyles marriage which Kyle obviously didn’t appreciate. Perhaps she was there to rile up Sutton on Kyles behalf. 
Kyle won’t say Mauricio is a cheater and she won’t say she is with Morgan. I still think some of this is cooked up for each of their reality shows. The two strands of hair got more annoying as time went on. 
Sutton asked for something to eat. I’m thinking she was hungry and dehydrated. Also she wears the worst shoes for someone with neuropathy. If Sutton and Garcelle had stayed, I think part 3 would have been better. Instead we were stuck with Kyle being coy about her marriage and Morgan.

It proves that it is not the Richards sisters and Erika carrying the show.  The other couch was making the season tolerable.

• Like 13
  • Applause 6
25 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

It is creepy but I don't think it's uncommon. My mother had a really abusive childhood and she spoke of her mother as if she were a saint. My sisters and I found out about the abuse when my mother and aunts would let stories slip, and they'd act like it wasn't a big deal. 

I'll bet Big Kathy instilled so much guilt into her daughters that they still feel shamed if they say anything negative about their mother. I feel this way about my late mother, who was also abusive. The other day I read a blog post I'd written several years ago about my childhood, particularly the dynamic with my three sisters (similar to the Richards sisters). The post was a true reflection and I was satisfied with how it came out, but I felt guilty over how I spoke of my mother. I considered deleting it.

It's a very complicated, disturbing dynamic created in childhood that seems to last forever (at least for me). And even after all of it, I do still love my mother.

I don't think this show is good for any of the sisters. If Kyle wants to turn over a new leaf, then she should pass next season. But she has a lot of narcissistic traits and probably is hooked on being on TV, so I doubt she'll let it go. I don't think she was honest about her relationship with Morgan or her feelings with her. After so many seasons on the show, Kyle is primetime ready all the time. She's very aware that she's on TV and super careful about how she presents herself. 

I keep seeing ads for Buying Beverly Hills and they are focusing on Mauricio and Kyle's relationship. I was planning to watch it but after all this, I've about reached my limit. If it's going to be all about the two of them, I might skip it. 

I'm not sure where they're going to go next season. I can't stand Erika and don't think she has much of a storyline given this season was supposedly her redemption edit. I don't really want to see Kyle living the single life. Dorit and PK are on the rocks. Please don't subject us to another unraveling marriage. 

Thank you for sharing this very personal, intimate description of your childhood. 
Our relationships with our parents and siblings are so complicated and layered. We seek unconditional love and validation. Sometimes we learn or realize that our family members are flawed and behaved poorly. I think that a protective, survival response kicks in, because otherwise it’s just too painful and shocking. You’re my mother. If I can’t trust you, then what? What does that say about me? I am not worthy? It’s heartbreaking.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought Dorit hesitated and then said yes.  As if it was easier to agree with Andy's question than say it was about Kyle and reap the repercussions of that admission!  Andy should have/could have posed an open ended question instead.  I think Dorit genuinely thought she and Kyle were friends and Kyle tried her best to show that they were not.

Edited by whydoievencare
Stupid autocorrect
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)

I am so over seeing Kyle's "sister dynamic" as anything but unfortunate. The dramatics over toxic this toxic that, unhealthy this and that and the other just gives them ALL the attention they crave. Kathy can be mean. Big whoop. Kyle is nasty and cruel, well mean girls usually are. At the end of the day I feel sorry for Kim the most because this cruel dynamic and one upmanship actually morphed into a life threatening addiction whereas for the other two they are just stuck in their "I want what I want" selfish bubbles. 

I can validate the childhood traumas that turned them into these characters but I can no longer (well I never did cause diagnosing is not my thing) diagnose them with anything other than life. These are the people they are and they have chosen to manuveur in these detrimental ways. Ehhhhh, whatever. I've seen worse. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

So I have a meeting with the bosses next week that will probably involve taking on more work.  I plan on fainting and after seeing Wendy Williams and now Sutton, do I make a big jolt then collapse or just collapse?

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
21 hours ago, Slakkie said:

She said this week she had bronchitis before the reunion and she had just been pushing herself and she had not eaten much and under the lights it just got to her.  I can imagine they had been going for a ton of hours by then too.  She also saif she was bed ridden for 10 days after. 

When they were walking toward the stage in part one, Sutton said she couldn't feel her feet.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
43 minutes ago, politichick said:

When they were walking toward the stage in part one, Sutton said she couldn't feel her feet.

When Kyle was hugging her, she also said something like “Don’t drop me”, which was strange. Something was going on with her then.

• Like 9
14 hours ago, Pi237 said:

"I'm tired of the show being turned into some weird quasi-therapy session for the Richards sisters who will never fix their issues because then what else would they have to talk about? I mean, what other real conflicts do they suffer from in their daily lives?"

THIS X1000! enough already.  I fast forward through any scene with more than one Richards sister in it because it's a Boring rehash of the same Endless minutia that is their family dynamic. They obviously live for their own self-absorbed drama. Go away!

The over analytical sensation that is "interpretting the Richards sisters" has RUN ITS COURSE. The many different ways found to describe these women in such unfavorable light is astounding. 

Now look, I go in on Kyle cause she's still on the show and I dislike her the most of the three. To be honest, I like Kim and have sympathy for her and I still like Kathy and don't find her behavior anything but unfortunate at times and pretty "average unhealthy" if that makes sense. I'm Gen X where all the pearl clutching done now a days makes me roll my eyes and laugh. I think some of it is an overreach and quite honestly I feel the most comfortable judging and speaking on Kyle because we see ALOT of her. And although Kathy is apparently on Paris's show which gives the viewers a bit more of a window I'm just not that interested in forcing a narrative that fits how we are all "supposed" to feel about the woman. House of Hilton also doesn't interest me or gives me anything but another "narrative". With Kyle I've SEEN with my own two eyes for over 10 years what she's about so with her I'm pretty confident in my assessment of her so there's that.  

Anyhoo, with that said, the way I see it is that Kyle reaps what she sows. I don't give equal weight to the other 2 (Kathy and Kim) because I feel like they have their roles, I won't deny that, but I've found that, in my eyes, the role Kyle CHOOSES to play is the most sinister of the three. 

Sorry, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4

I love the right couch. I want a show of just the right couch.That said, I think they should have paused filming and resumed when Sutton was better. We lost a lot with both she and Garcelle not being there. JMO.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Oh, definitely — I have no doubt of it; it’s a lifelong thing for me. But even outside of my own issues, I still think it’s a really stupid thing to do in a podcast!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I personally don't think Sutton faked not feeling well to get out of speaking to Kathy. Sutton may not always express herself well but she has never walked away from an argument. She's gone toe to toe with Erika, Kyle, Rinna and Diana. I don't think she would have been afraid of talking to Kathy. 

I can't express how much I don't care about the Hilton sisters and their relationship. It's always going to continue in this cycle they're in unless one of them breaks it. 

Andy has called out several different housewives at reunions so I had some hope that he would Kyle accountable. When Kyle said her relationship is "nobody's fucking business" and he just stayed quiet, I about threw my remote. 

When Kyle said that she asked Morgan to perform at her friend's celebration or life and Morgan said she would but only if Kyle appeared in her music video, kinda makes me think that Morgan is using Kyle. And if nothing was happening between her an Morgan, Kyle would have just said "no, we're friends" instead of dancing around the question. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2

I don't think Sutton was faking either, and once they left, my interest in the remaining women fell right off the Earth-However, I Love how it took all the wind out of the Richards' sails and ruined their pre-planned attack.  

This show needs a reshuffling next season. Keep Sutton, Garcelle, Even Dorit. Bring on more interesting women with individual points of view and senses of humor. No more sisters or super thirsty poseurs. Less manufactured fake fights and mode fun.  Throw in more exotic locale vacations & quirky types..  Is that even possible??😄

• Like 16
  • Applause 1

I think Sutton just had a panic attack over the thought of Kathy and Kyle ganging up on her. Every symptom she had = panic attack. I’ve been sitting in a hospital room with my kid all week, so by the Annemarie school of medicine, I’m qualified to make this diagnosis.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I'm also over the sister drama. How many years are we going to keep hearing about it? It's been 13 seasons of Kyle talking about Kim and Kathy. Enough already. 

Everyone already figured that Rick didn't pay Mauricio his worth but that Mauricio did indeed poach. I don't think either side is perfect. Kyle would be all for talking about it if all fault was solely on the Hilton side. She wanted to shut that down that conversation just as much as she didn't want to talk about Mauricio's lawsuit where he looked SHADY AF. 

What WOULD have been interesting is Kyle addressing what Paris said! 

I would have also liked to see someone Kyle call out on her hypocrisy with pushing Denise to talk about what goes on in her bedroom but being all indignant when people want to know about the marriage she's bragged about for 13 years. I also wish someone called her out for going hard on Lisa Vanderpump when she was grieving a great loss but expecting to be treated with kid gloves when she's grieving. At least no one told her they "have shit going on too."

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 7
  • Applause 12
4 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

The over analytical sensation that is "interpretting the Richards sisters" has RUN ITS COURSE. The many different ways found to describe these women in such unfavorable light is astounding. 

As long as they're on TV, the interpretation will continue!  All of us come from different life experiences, and some more than others have lived the same type of dynamics these ladies did with their mother.  I appreciate all of the different viewpoints because it helps me to try and understand WTF is going on with Kyle, Kim & Kathy!!  Their dynamics have always been a trainwreck.  

56 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

But even outside of my own issues, I still think it’s a really stupid thing to do in a podcast!

People smacking their gum and food grates on my nerves really badly.  I hate hearing it in TV shows and movies too.  I wish I could flip a switch and it wouldn't bother me, but sadly it doesn't work that way!  

• Like 7

I don't have the energy to type out all of my thoughts, and nothing is that different than what most you you typed...I'll just say that Andy really dropped the ball on many occasions during that reunion - especially with Kyle.  

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chit Chat said:

As long as they're on TV, the interpretation will continue!  All of us come from different life experiences, and some more than others have lived the same type of dynamics these ladies did with their mother.  I appreciate all of the different viewpoints because it helps me to try and understand WTF is going on with Kyle, Kim & Kathy!!  Their dynamics have always been a trainwreck.  

People smacking their gum and food grates on my nerves really badly.  I hate hearing it in TV shows and movies too.  I wish I could flip a switch and it wouldn't bother me, but sadly it doesn't work that way!  

I guess the way I see it, the term trainwreck sums it all up. What else is there to pick apart? 

Plus, throwing around words like narcissist, toxic and all the buzzwords of this generation has just turned into a merry go round of nothing. I get the fascination but after a million years and a billion assumptions along with oodles and oodles of 'life experiences" chiming in, this subject can pretty much be summed up by a series of bullet points. The predictability of the sisters ups and downs has made it numbingly dull so I guess I'm in awe of how it's even still fascinating at all. I mean I'm curious and all about new developments in their lives sure but the master class of armchair psychology regarding Kyle and Co. has completely gone stale to me and it seems that the show is still clasping onto the imagined morsels they think are still on the bone.  

We've had the backstory for sometime now and Bravo producing Kathy at a reunion for a season she didn't even appear on just illustrates just how much they want to ring out of the "Richards Sister" bone dry sponge. It's such old news at this point I'm hearing the voice of Tom Brokaw echoing in my head. LOL. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
25 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

The predictability of the sisters ups and downs has made it numbingly dull so I guess I'm in awe of how it's even still fascinating at all.

I took a break from this show for a couple of years (I couldn't stand Rinna), so I missed some of the Kyle/Kathy/Kim drama.  I'm playing catch-up with it now.  I can see where it's run its course, but as long as Kyle stays on the show, we're going to be subjected to all of their issues.  You never know from week to week which sister is speaking to the other ones!  Their dynamic can weigh the show down. 

29 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

We've had the backstory for sometime now and Bravo producing Kathy at a reunion for a season she didn't even appear on just illustrates just how much they want to ring out of the "Richards Sister" bone dry sponge.

I agree.  The reunion show fizzled out once Kathy got on set.  I rolled my eyes once Kathy and Kyle started competing for who was the most sensitive! Oh well, as long as the 3 of them are on the show, we'll continue to snark about 'em!  

• Like 6
7 hours ago, mytmo said:

So I have a meeting with the bosses next week that will probably involve taking on more work.  I plan on fainting and after seeing Wendy Williams and now Sutton, do I make a big jolt then collapse or just collapse?

Lisa Vanderpump does a particularly elegant version, as seen on Dancing with the Stars. 💃🏼🕺

• LOL 7
7 hours ago, mytmo said:

What about LVP's overly dramatic faint on DWTS?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Chit Chat said:

I took a break from this show for a couple of years (I couldn't stand Rinna), so I missed some of the Kyle/Kathy/Kim drama.  I'm playing catch-up with it now.  I can see where it's run its course, but as long as Kyle stays on the show, we're going to be subjected to all of their issues.  You never know from week to week which sister is speaking to the other ones!  Their dynamic can weigh the show down. 

I agree.  The reunion show fizzled out once Kathy got on set.  I rolled my eyes once Kathy and Kyle started competing for who was the most sensitive! Oh well, as long as the 3 of them are on the show, we'll continue to snark about 'em!  

Not to say that I wouldn't be interested in NEW drama and NEW developments but if it's always going to circle back to House of HIlton, Big Kathy and the villianization of all three when in reality KYLE is the only one actively on the show then that's where I get a bit tuned out and burnt out. 

I get speaking on the past in some detail whenever they pop up but it's when it circles all the way back to the beginning with the whole big Kathy, childhood drama and dynamic that I start hearing white noise.

I enjoy ragging on Kyle in the here and now. I enjoy ragging on Kyle for all the current bullshit she introduces into the show while she herself is filming. I enjoy focusing on whatever drama creeps up during filming. It really isn't necessary to circle ALL THE WAY back to Big Kathy on the way back when machine just to comment or discuss the current dilemmas we see unfold in the here and now. Yeah sure the past contributes and all that jazz but I mean sometimes the real reason behind Kyle and what happened last episode or last season or season one is that Kyle is a hateful person. Full stop. 

Yeah, I'm really not a Kyle fan. LOL

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Chit Chat said:

Omg smacking gum drives me up the wall .. the popping sound my skin just tightens and …

IMG_8169.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Whether or not Sutton faked, why did they continue with the show as if she & Garcelle were both personas non grata?

Not sure how one could fake the rise in BP or heart rate, so I tend to believe she was truly in distress.

To discusss Christmas decorations and continue filming as if, la-de-da, she just went to powder her nose, is disconcerting.

Garcelle went with Sutton as her friend, her support.  While the rest of them cried over who was the more sensitive sister, or who is afraid of Kathy Hilton more.

I get it, production was all there, and this was all pre-paid.  Bravo, show some sensitivity, and reschedule this somehow.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
8 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

To discusss Christmas decorations and continue filming as if, la-de-da, she just went to powder her nose, is disconcerting.

To quote Erika, she truly gave zero fucks about Sutton's health (Kathy too).  That told me all that I need to know about those two.

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6

From what I have read about Big Kathy, Kathy Hilton seems to be a lot like her-- very gruff, mean, and insensitive. That said everyone in her family seems to love her and are very fond of her (late Kathy). A lot of the stuff that's said about her is super sexist and very judgmental, it's almost hard to read. In any case, both Lil and big Kathy seem to intimidate people and don't hold back on putting people in their place. 

I sort of think Sutton and Garcelle bailed (knowing once Kathy came in they couldn't have a fair fight with Kyle and didn't want to sit there and smile patiently and listen like the others did as Kyle and Kathy blathered on and on about nothing). I HOPE it wasn't the same thing that happened to Wendy Williams when she fainted on her show that one time. Now WW is full blown wet brain. It wouldn't be too surprising if Sutton had wet brain given her malnutrition, which is what causes it mostly (alcohol induced dementia). 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Garcelle went with Sutton as her friend, her support.  While the rest of them cried over who was the more

I couldn’t help but be reminded that all these women let Crystal go to the hospital (in a foreign country) alone.     

While I believe Garcelle and Sutton are friends, I think that Garcelle saw an opportunity to get out and wisely took it.  I would have done the same thing!   

Sounds like Sutton let herself get run down to the point she collapsed.  I’m sure the stress of sitting there for hours didn’t help either.  But for Andy to just carry on when the season had pretty much been covered in Part 1 & 2 was unnecessary.  I guess to showcase Kathy Hilton which was also unnecessary.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

This season stinks because of Kyle's inability to answer basic questions without hemming and hawing. When she stammers through, repeating the question and then avoiding any answer, I want to bark at her, "Just answer the question so we can move on to someone else". If she's with Morgan Wade, so be it. It's not like Mo will have a break down. Kyle's made it so we no longer care. When she finally answered, "It's nobody's business", I hope Bravo made sure her housewife cheque reflects her effort this season.

As for Sutton...? Yep, I'd probably want to leave once Kathy came on. We know Sutton dislikes being overlooked, and Garcelle appreciated the excuse to leave 

• Like 4
On 3/13/2024 at 5:06 PM, Straycat80 said:

How does it feel to be back Kathy? She was never on the show this season and just said she didn’t even watch it. This reunion shouldn’t have been three parts just to have her on. Dumb. 

WTF Sutton. That seemed fake…whatever that was. Mini seizure? 

Great post re: needing 3 parts (NOT). Anxiety can cause all sorts of issues, and Sutton had already mentioned not eating, needing water, and I found her to appear very, very thin. Given her various health issues, I commend her (and the others) even lasted so long. But I also believe Sutton was more than happy to leave the reunion at that point (and Garcelle was probably thrilled to escort her).

Who needs to be around Kathy and the sisterhood? No thanks

• Like 7

I really don’t believe an EMT would say Sutton should go to the hospital and get checked out if Sutton didn’t need to go get checked out. I also don’t think the EMT was in on a scheme to rescue Sutton and Garcelle from having to deal with Kathy Hilton.

• Like 20
  • Wink 1