Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I really don’t believe an EMT would say Sutton should go to the hospital and get checked out if Sutton didn’t need to go get checked out. I also don’t think the EMT was in on a scheme to rescue Sutton and Garcelle from having to deal with Kathy Hilton.

Agreed. I think there was some funky editing involved to make it seem too coincidental. I don't doubt Sutton was freaked out by everything going on, but I don't think it was all about Kathy being there. 

• Like 13
33 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I really don’t believe an EMT would say Sutton should go to the hospital and get checked out if Sutton didn’t need to go get checked out. I also don’t think the EMT was in on a scheme to rescue Sutton and Garcelle from having to deal with Kathy Hilton.

Agreed.  Seems Bravo takes employee safety seriously, as they should.  Medics on site etc.  But it's pretty common once an EMT/Medic is on the scene to suggest getting checked out as an abundance of caution (and liability). 

Hopefully this was a wakeup call for Sutton to slow down and take care of herself a little more than she had been. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Agreed.  Seems Bravo takes employee safety seriously, as they should.  Medics on site etc.  But it's pretty common once an EMT/Medic is on the scene to suggest getting checked out as an abundance of caution (and liability). 

Hopefully this was a wakeup call for Sutton to slow down and take care of herself a little more than she had been. 

Yes. Sutton has said she was on bed rest for 10 days.  She must have been pretty sick.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

The EMT who took the first look at Sutton said her blood pressure out loud as he read it and Crystal said "It's as high as mine was!"   Now, I cannot imagine how someone could raise their own blood pressure to a dangerous level by will power.  

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I couldn’t help but be reminded that all these women let Crystal go to the hospital (in a foreign country) alone.     

If Little Kathy was on the trip, they all would have gone with Crystal to the hospital. Crystal might have even ended up there for 10 days or until Kathy came to visit. 

2 hours ago, BluishGreen said:

The EMT who took the first look at Sutton said her blood pressure out loud as he read it and Crystal said "It's as high as mine was!"   Now, I cannot imagine how someone could raise their own blood pressure to a dangerous level by will power.  

That's not very professional and EMTs are 100% required to follow HIPPA, and someone's blood pressure is DEFINITELY medical information. 

I am more convinced than ever this was planned/scripted. And the EMT guy was fake if he didn't protect Sutton's privacy, which he clearly didn't by reading it right into the camera. 

• Mind Blown 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

If Little Kathy was on the trip, they all would have gone with Crystal to the hospital. Crystal might have even ended up there for 10 days or until Kathy came to visit. 

That's not very professional and EMTs are 100% required to follow HIPPA, and someone's blood pressure is DEFINITELY medical information. 

I am more convinced than ever this was planned/scripted. And the EMT guy was fake if he didn't protect Sutton's privacy, which he clearly didn't by reading it right into the camera. 

I don’t think it’s a violation tho is it?

My doctor has said out loud BP with other non medical people IN the room that I consented to be there it’s not a HIPPA violation ..Sutton didn’t ask for anyone to be removed for “privacy” and  especially it was a medical emergency.. like they would have had to clear out EVERYONE non medical related to comply with that rule if it were true .. it’s literally what your BP is .. it’s not different then sitting at one of those machines that anyone can walk by and see when you take your BP 

and a medical professional wouldn’t risk their job to lie for someone they have no clue who they are from a hole in the wall so they could “sneak” out .. why put your medical license up for something like that it’s stupid .. unless you’re 8.5 claiming your a doctor when you’re not 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 18
7 hours ago, BluishGreen said:

Teddi does.  I for some strange reason decided to listen to Two Ts bur then Tamra was not on and the Kyle apologist Carlos King was on.  I made it about 3 minutes in and yes both these fools said she faked it.  I am like umm even AnnMarie said she needed to go to the doctor and the paramedic continued monitoring and her BP did not go down - that magical esophogas  must manifest swelling and high BP.

But Teddi Walters also said it was suspect that they changed clothes - I guess she thought walking around in a ballgown for hours at an ER sounded awesome.

Can you imagine if it was her head vessel Kyle (meaning her head is always up Kyle's ass) that had this.  Teddit would be infuriated that they did not go into a prayer circle and shut everything down.  She is so bent out of shape that no one wants her on the show again.

Her BP was around 170/120 - you cannot get that high without some real stuff going on.  Plus they went from a paramedic (who is not going to fake an issue) to an Urgent Care then the Urgent Care sent them to an ER.  STFU Teddi and go tongue bath Kyle.

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I couldn’t help but be reminded that all these women let Crystal go to the hospital (in a foreign country) alone.  

To be fair, some of the ladies spoke up about going with Crystal to the hospital, but someone on the production side told them no and that a producer would go with her.  :)

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

This seems like an extremely minor infraction to me, if it's even a violation at all. It's not abnormal for EMTs to say vital sign info out loud in the situation; they were just doing their job. Does HIPAA have specifications about reality show reunions? It was an emergency situation and they responded; it would be really dumb for someone to pull aside the EMTs and brief them on HIPAA rules, which they presumably know already. Plus, if it was an issue, Bravo could have edited it out. And maybe Sutton didn't care and gave consent.

My doctor has said out loud BP with other non medical people IN the room that I consented to be there it’s not a HIPPA violation ..Sutton didn’t ask for anyone to be removed for “privacy” and  especially it was a medical emergency.. like they would have had to clear out EVERYONE non medical related to comply with that rule if it were true .. it’s literally what your BP is .. it’s not different then sitting at one of those machines that anyone can walk by and see when you take your BP 

Recently, my BF had an emergency health situation* and was in an ER hallway for hours and hours (no rooms available), with various health workers coming to ask questions and take tests in proximity to other patients and those patients' companions. I may be wrong (likely) but I thought that most HIPAA shit applies mainly to professional entities and not just ordinary civilian earshot.

*He's OK now, for the most part. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, MMEButterfly said:

I believe Sutton was ill. I am curious about why production allowed Garcelle to accompany her and miss the rest of the Reunion. 

Garcelle did not give them any choice.  She was not going to leave her.  And frankly I think they were all tired.  If Andy wanted a sit down with Kathy it should have been just her and Kyle.

• Like 12

I’m sure Sutton was ill. The reunion filming schedule is rough plus idiot Dorit made everyone wait for 2 hours so she could look like Little Red Riding Hood. Plus we saw her swollen hand and her blood pressure was very high.

I think Sutton could have handled Kathy but would have been careful as Kathy will act nice on camera but turn on someone off.  Garcelle wouldn’t have cared as much.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

Teddi does.  I for some strange reason decided to listen to Two Ts bur then Tamra was not on and the Kyle apologist Carlos King was on.  I made it about 3 minutes in and yes both these fools said she faked it.  I am like umm even AnnMarie said she needed to go to the doctor and the paramedic continued monitoring and her BP did not go down - that magical esophogas  must manifest swelling and high BP.

But Teddi Walters also said it was suspect that they changed clothes - I guess she thought walking around in a ballgown for hours at an ER sounded awesome.

Can you imagine if it was her head vessel Kyle (meaning her head is always up Kyle's ass) that had this.  Teddit would be infuriated that they did not go into a prayer circle and shut everything down.  She is so bent out of shape that no one wants her on the show again.

Her BP was around 170/120 - you cannot get that high without some real stuff going on.  Plus they went from a paramedic (who is not going to fake an issue) to an Urgent Care then the Urgent Care sent them to an ER.  STFU Teddi and go tongue bath Kyle.

No one cares what pathetic, thirsty Teddi has to say. She is so desperate. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I think Sutton did both. Maybe she was really sick and I think she was jealous of the attention Kathy was about to get. I actually enjoy watching Kyle and Kathy's sister relationship. You can tell the drama is real. I thought it was funny the faces Erika J and Dorit were making during Sutton's emergency. Erika J is true to herself. She really is all about her. But it was kind of annoying that Sutton suddently got sick as Kathy was coming out. I was only really looking to see Kathy this reunion. Sutton is like the Shannon B. of rhobh. Both so self centered and coddled its ridiculous. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MMEButterfly said:

I believe Sutton was ill. I am curious about why production allowed Garcelle to accompany her and miss the rest of the Reunion. 

I’m not sure production had a choice. Garcelle was more concerned about her friend than being on camera.

• Like 12
5 hours ago, Slakkie said:

lol I go through the same thing with Two Ts. Sometimes I'll really enjoy it if they discuss RHOM or something not BH, but Teddi annoys me discussing BH. She's so biased towards Kyle and against Garcelle and Sutton.  She should at least have on a host who's not also a Kyle stan. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I may be wrong (likely) but I thought that most HIPAA shit applies mainly to professional entities and not just ordinary civilian earshot.

I've always joked that HIPAA goes out the window when you're in a doctor's office or hospital setting!  There's usually no privacy at the front desk, so you can hear a lot of the details patients are saying to the front desk staff, and in hospitals such as the ER or in pre-op.  You usually know everybody's business then!   Thin walls in doctor's offices don't help either! With an EMT, I think they have to call out what they're finding to the other people on the team so they know what's happening.  Your surroundings become a moot point when your focus is on the patient and their wellbeing.   

I work in a dental office, and we take the HIPAA rules very seriously, but unfortunately, things are going to get overheard from room to room, especially if you have a patient who is a loud talker.

TattleTeeny:  I'm glad your BF is doing okay.  I wish him well and hope things improve. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Chit Chat said:

I've always joked that HIPAA goes out the window when you're in a doctor's office or hospital setting!  There's usually no privacy at the front desk, so you can hear a lot of the details patients are saying to the front desk staff, and in hospitals such as the ER or in pre-op.  You usually know everybody's business then!   Thin walls in doctor's offices don't help either! With an EMT, I think they have to call out what they're finding to the other people on the team so they know what's happening.  Your surroundings become a moot point when your focus is on the patient and their wellbeing.   

I work in a dental office, and we take the HIPAA rules very seriously, but unfortunately, things are going to get overheard from room to room, especially if you have a patient who is a loud talker.

TattleTeeny:  I'm glad your BF is doing okay.  I wish him well and hope things improve. 

Yes! This annoys the hell out of me. Why do I need to share what I'm there for with the front desk with a bunch of people nearby?! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

It appeared to me an emergent situation was occurring.   The EMT said the BP reading out loud to Sutton.   She was mic'd so it was heard on the broadcast of the show. Crystal was next to her, heard it and said something about it

Cameras are constantly rolling and seem to pick up all sorts of otherwise confidential info.  The only person who could claim a HIPPA violation would be the patient.

For me, the idea that there was some conspiracy or set up between Sutton and the EMT (who would be employed by Bravo or the production company, and not Sutton) to fake the blood pressure statement so Crystal would say something and  Sutton could get away from Kathy -- when no one but Andy and Kyle even knew in advance that Kathy was going to be there--- seems unlikely.

Also, If the EMT was a fake and was planted there to give Sutton an excuse to leave,  wouldn't that mean Andy Cohen, Bravo and the production company were all in on it with Sutton?  You know, if Andy was involved and there was a chance for Kathy to go after Sutton on camera,  the very last thing Andy would want to do is give  Sutton a way to avoid it. 

12 minutes ago, Chit Chat said:

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m not sure production had a choice. Garcelle was more concerned about her friend than being on camera.

I'm thinking she would not have violated a contract if they wanted to enforce it. I know she was concerned.

• Like 1

At a recent doctor's appointment, I overheard the nurse at the desk and the doctor discussing a call from  Ms. "X"  who wanted a certain drug for pain and the Dr. responded "no way am I giving HER a prescription for THAT over the phone.  She can make an appointment."  So much for patient confidentiality.

• Sad 2
  • Angry 2
21 minutes ago, Chit Chat said:

TY! It is likely an ulcer -- not great, but not super scary either. Now it's just a matter of getting him to stay on top it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Why do I need to share what I'm there for with the front desk with a bunch of people nearby?! 

What's really difficult is when there is plexiglass separating you from the front desk people (which is necessary), but neither side can hear the other very well, especially patients with hearing issues.  

2 minutes ago, BluishGreen said:

So much for patient confidentiality.

I've been in offices where I've heard things I wish I hadn't!   We try really hard in our office to keep conversations between us and patients private, but again, with our elderly patients who can't hear very well, or people who speak loudly, sometimes things get overheard.  Of course, if I had a medical emergency and was being treated by a paramedic or EMT, I really wouldn't care who knew what in that moment!!  

• Like 10
25 minutes ago, BluishGreen said:

You know, if Andy was involved and there was a chance for Kathy to go after Sutton on camera,  the very last thing Andy would want to do is give  Sutton a way to avoid it. 

I hate that Sutton was ill and had to go to the ER, but I'm glad we didn't have to see Kathy go in attack mode on her.  She had her claws out and was ready to attack!  Her and Erika's nonchalance about the incident really pissed me off too.  

• Like 10
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I think any suggestions for a Bravo celebrity to get checked out in the hospitable is primarily to protect Bravo from potential lawsuits or insurance claims.  I didn't recall an EMT there, but I assume the on set First Aid person felt more was needed above Annemarie's "have her lie down" suggestion. They have to cover their bottoms and always be on the safe side.

An aside... Is anyone finding the pop up ads are worse since Primetimer reformatted?

2 hours ago, MMEButterfly said:

I'm thinking she would not have violated a contract if they wanted to enforce it. I know she was concerned.

I believe Garcelle was concerned, but when you think about it there was no need for any of the housewives to remain there aside from Kathy and Kyle. It became the sister show

• Like 9
2 hours ago, BluishGreen said:

Also, If the EMT was a fake and was planted there to give Sutton an excuse to leave,  wouldn't that mean Andy Cohen, Bravo and the production company were all in on it with Sutton? 

I will need to read all the comments again because who on earth is suggesting the first aid person was fake or that anyone was involved with the fake medical emergency? It was clear Sutton was going through something and I know firsthand that the combination no sleep, no food, dehydration, heat flushing and anticipation of hard conversations would have me fainting or having a horrible anxiety/panic attack. The high blood pressure would also be a result of aforesaid triggers.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
18 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

couldn’t help but be reminded that all these women let Crystal go to the hospital (in a foreign country) alone.     

One of the housewives said asked if they could go with her and production told them that someone from production was going with her. I’d have to re listen to know who but I think it was Garcelle.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I think any suggestions for a Bravo celebrity to get checked out in the hospitable is primarily to protect Bravo from potential lawsuits or insurance claims.  I didn't recall an EMT there, but I assume the on set First Aid person felt more was needed above Annemarie's "have her lie down" suggestion. They have to cover their bottoms and always be on the safe side.

An aside... Is anyone finding the pop up ads are worse since Primetimer reformatted?

I believe Garcelle was concerned, but when you think about it there was no need for any of the housewives to remain there aside from Kathy and Kyle. It became the sister show

I think production was fine with Garcelle's absence at that point. If Kyle had been hospitalized, they would have delayed shooting.

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I will need to read all the comments again because who on earth is suggesting the first aid person was fake or that anyone was involved with the fake medical emergency? It was clear Sutton was going through something and I know firsthand that the combination no sleep, no food, dehydration, heat flushing and anticipation of hard conversations would have me fainting or having a horrible anxiety/panic attack. The high blood pressure would also be a result of aforesaid triggers.

Yes, someone below did say that the Sutton's sudden illness  "was planned/faked" and that the person who responded to Sutton was not a "real EMT"  because a "real EMT" would be versed in HIPPA and know enough not to give out any medical information, such as Sutton's blood pressure.

Edited by BluishGreen
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

OMG yes! They are relentless. Many have suggested downloading a different browser, but I’m technology slow and haven’t worked that out yet. 

they’re super annoying tho. I feel your pain. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
44 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Many have suggested downloading a different browser, but I’m technology slow and haven’t worked that out yet

I've got an ad blocker.  I'm not having trouble.  

• Like 7
11 hours ago, Slakkie said:

I'm really annoyed that Teddi is again misinforming the public about Sutton.  Does she have no empathy at all?  When I saw Sutton fall back and exclaim, "whoah, whoah,"  I immediately thought of a seizure.  (Especially when she said she felt super sleepy in her dressing room after- that is very common.). But, after hearing what Sutton reported afterward, I believe it was a combination of dehydration, exhaustion and coming down with bronchitis.  She may have actually fainted for a brief second, as well, and that caused her to shout out when she realized it.  

• Like 10
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

They are getting worse each week. I was hoping they shut down the forums for a week to address this problem, Sadly, I was disappointed 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
On 3/14/2024 at 1:05 AM, SassyCat said:

I hope Garcelle finished her beach house and doesn’t need this Bravo money. Sutton and Crystal don’t need it. I hope they walk away from these clowns. There are better places to go and things to do, than spend any more time with these type of wrong path followers. 

Not yet, but it's finally getting there. It took quite a long time for the old house to get torn down, then the lot lay vacant for months, waiting for permits I'm assuming. But now the house is all framed out and walls are up. No idea how long it will take to finish it.

(This update is from about a month ago, the last time I walked by it. Live on the same beach. The house where I grew up is on the street next to where Garcelle's house is. Current house is a little further down the beach).

SassyCat -  Forgot to add that I have a black cat named Sassy. 😉

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes! This annoys the hell out of me. Why do I need to share what I'm there for with the front desk with a bunch of people nearby?! 

I don’t even like disclosing my date of birth when I pick up a prescription at CVS.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Good grief. This makes MY blood pressure rise. Teddi’s opinion on this is worth the paper I’m not writing this comment on. I’d rather hear Tamra talk about… well, just about anything. 

11 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

This seems like an extremely minor infraction to me, if it's even a violation at all. It's not abnormal for EMTs to say vital sign info out loud in the situation; they were just doing their job. Does HIPAA have specifications about reality show reunions? It was an emergency situation and they responded; it would be really dumb for someone to pull aside the EMTs and brief them on HIPAA rules, which they presumably know already. Plus, if it was an issue, Bravo could have edited it out. And maybe Sutton didn't care and gave consent.

Heck, at my doctors office, they weigh you in an open hallway and announce it to the whole hall if you don’t warn them you don’t want to hear it! (Ok, they don't *announce* it, but they do say it out loud…)

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 2
  • LOL 8
5 hours ago, Chalby said:

I know! I thought that week they turned off to better our forum experience would include fixing the constant self refreshing pages here, because ads have taken over the bandwidth

1 hour ago, Leia1021 said:

Not yet, but it's finally getting there. It took quite a long time for the old house to get torn down, then the lot lay vacant for months, waiting for permits I'm assuming. But now the house is all framed out and walls are up. No idea how long it will take to finish it.

(This update is from about a month ago, the last time I walked by it. Live on the same beach. The house where I grew up is on the street next to where Garcelle's house is. Current house is a little further down the beach).

SassyCat -  Forgot to add that I have a black cat named Sassy. 😉

Wow, I am surprised it is taking so long to get her beach house done. I didn’t know it was going to be tear down and started from scratch. I thought it was a total renovation using the same walls. 

Well good for her starting with a brand new slate beach house! 

I bet she will be a good neighbor. 🏖️🏘️

I just love black cats and was recently thinking a little black panther 🐈‍⬛ would be a good friend for my cat, to take some of the slack off of me being her focus every move I make. Its flattering but, woo! Can be too much at times. 

Whoever said all cats are independent is Wrong! She has a fit if I close the bathroom door behind me. 

Sassy is a great name for a cat I think. It’s short for Sassafras in my case, but she is never called that unless she’s forgotten to do her homework or clean her room. Sassy is the name that fits her personality best. 😺

• Like 6
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Chit Chat said:

I hate that Sutton was ill and had to go to the ER, but I'm glad we didn't have to see Kathy go in attack mode on her.  She had her claws out and was ready to attack!  Her and Erika's nonchalance about the incident really pissed me off too.  

Me too. There were three mean girls up on stage. I'm glad Sutton escaped. 

• Like 8
On 3/15/2024 at 10:40 PM, bravofan27 said:

I sort of think Sutton and Garcelle bailed (knowing once Kathy came in they couldn't have a fair fight with Kyle and didn't want to sit there and smile patiently and listen like the others did as Kyle and Kathy blathered on and on about nothing).

That makes little sense considering Kathy can barely put two sentences together to defend anything. All she did with Rinna was give some thinly veiled threats. She didn’t communicate any sort of explanation of anything. She doesn’t care enough or pay attention to anything other than herself (her children included), to know enough about someone else to hurt them. And Sutton and Garcelle know it. I despise Garcelle but would have enjoyed watching her use her ability to form cohesive thoughts against Kathy. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
On 3/15/2024 at 11:13 PM, Chalby said:

This season stinks because of Kyle's inability to answer basic questions without hemming and hawing. When she stammers through, repeating the question and then avoiding any answer, I want to bark at her, "Just answer the question so we can move on to someone else". If she's with Morgan Wade, so be it. It's not like Mo will have a break down. Kyle's made it so we no longer care. When she finally answered, "It's nobody's business", I hope Bravo made sure her housewife cheque reflects her effort this season

Kyle has 3 reality shows depending upon how good she can keep this BS storyline going. So of course she’s not going to answer anything completely. She’s so predictable it’s boring. 

She also needs a better stylist. I mean it’s better than the one she’s had in the past, but it’s still very bad. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Chalby said:

An aside... Is anyone finding the pop-up ads are worse since Primetimer reformatted?

12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

They are getting worse each week. I was hoping they shut down the forums for a week to address this problem. Sadly, I was disappointed.

14 hours ago, Chit Chat said:

I’ve got an ad blocker.  I'm not having trouble.  

10 hours ago, Chit Chat said:

It's uBlock Origin.  It's a free one.

I wasn’t able to install iBlock Origin on my iPhone. I installed Brave Browser instead. Also free. So far, it has helped a great deal. Thanks, everyone!

• Useful 3
38 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wasn’t able to install iBlock Origin on my iPhone.

Sorry! I should've said that I use that on my main computer.  I rarely use my cell phone for the forums! I'm glad you found something that works though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2024 at 8:03 AM, Chit Chat said:

To be fair, some of the ladies spoke up about going with Crystal to the hospital, but someone on the production side told them no and that a producer would go with her.  :)

The absolute last thing I would want at an ER is an entourage. In fact it annoys me when I am in an ER waiting room and people bring 5 people in with them for some reason (I am not talking about people who are critically ill where this could be their last goodbye). And I sure would not want people who were only there because "what will it look like if we are not?"

• Like 4
On 3/16/2024 at 8:20 AM, TattleTeeny said:

I guess the EMT was supposed to write her vitals down, fold the note over and hand it to Sutton. 🤣 Healthcare workers have to talk to their patients! 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5

Panic attacks can and do cause extreme blood pressures plus sweaty swollen shaking hands - in both Sutton and Crystal. I've never been sure why more in the  medical field or even more who have had the same experience haven't chimed in?  If it were an extreme emergency the medics would have transported her from the stage,  or at least from backstage to a hospital. Even so, I agree that it is indeed a "real" medical situation and not necessarily caused entirely by Kathy. I wish the Reunion had been paused until they got back or condensed to just two episodes.

I actually don't mind this cast/group of Wives, including AnnAmarie. (She's a goner I think since Andrew didn't bother to pronounce her name correctly). It would be interesting to see her professional life and marriage - especially with the aftermath of the Dr claims and the 85% in a 2nd go round! If some do go, I would love for Kathy and Denise to come back in some capacity. I also need for Garcelle to go after Kyle with the same intensity she does Dorit

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
On 3/16/2024 at 4:53 PM, Chalby said:

Are you gaslighting ME Chalby? LOL. 

I see all sides, and let's be real, none of us will ever know the true story, it's not like this is going to trial, so it's all speculation. Personally, I think that some of this was produced, on a HIGHLY scripted reality show, isn't that far fetched. That's me. 

In any case, Sutton is back home, and she is doing great, avoiding all scary people, and hanging out with Kyle again.

• LOL 1
On 3/13/2024 at 5:34 PM, JD5166 said:

Why has this turned into "The Richards Sisters" hour? I am so over these super close sisters who love and care more than any sisters the planet and MOM, OUR MOM is so great she's here with us now! Good lord, enough! I would rather watch that piece of shit Erica's special right now. 

I am done with this show if Kyle is back. 

Bridge too far!!! 🤣  I have no interest in the Richards/Umansky storylines.  They are produced AF, have run their course and well, the 3 K's aren't nice people.  I am done with not nice people getting rewarded.  Crystal/Garcelle/Sutton are interesting and I am sure have interesting friends.  Throw Dorit a bone and let her back since she won't have a support system.  But Kyle and Erika need to stop being rewarded for being awful people.  

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3