Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

2) This may be insensitive...but...I can't help wondering if Sutton was dehydrated from drinking.. or was hungover or something.  There is something really odd about her level of fragility.  Eating disorder? Alcohol issue? Genetic esophagus?  Idk.  But she doesn't appear healthy enough to be on this show. And, again, I find it odd that Sutton/Bravo just pass on addressing her obvious issues.

She said this week she had bronchitis before the reunion and she had just been pushing herself and she had not eaten much and under the lights it just got to her.  I can imagine they had been going for a ton of hours by then too.  She also saif she was bed ridden for 10 days after. 

• Like 6

Sutton was so scared of Kathy that her body reacted, or Sutton was so scared of Kathy she found a way to exit the stage - good on her I guess. How convenient for Garcelle lol.

• Like 5

Kyle seemed to be speaking with legal advice in mind. She and Mo still have to go through the settlement mess - Kyle’s lawyers probably want Mo to be the only cheater on record.

• Like 11
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

1) if Kyle wasn't going to actually participate in this season, Bravo should have just edited her out completely and moved on.  I mean it's a reality show.  If she hiding her breakup and new romance, why show up at all?  Can you imagine having a job you refuse to do and instead of getting fired, your employer calls in your sister to help out instead?! Crazy.  Come on Bravo.

Kathy is an absolute bore.  And she isn't even on this show.  WtactualF?

2) This may be insensitive...but...I can't help wondering if Sutton was dehydrated from drinking.. or was hungover or something.  There is something really odd about her level of fragility.  Eating disorder? Alcohol issue? Genetic esophagus?  Idk.  But she doesn't appear healthy enough to be on this show. And, again, I find it odd that Sutton/Bravo just pass on addressing her obvious issues.

I am pretty much healthy but have, on three occasions, passed out-- I mean, out cold-- due to dehydration. Clearly, it took a few bad scares for me to learn how to stay adequately  hydrated and I think being under those lights and unable to take sips at intervals would have led me to the same place as Sutton.  I don't drink  or have an eating disorder, nor am I medically fragile.  To be honest, my MD said, as crazy as it may sound, that some people are just more prone to faint. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 5

Blood pressure skyrockets with severe dehydration, and kidneys may go into temporary but total failure. Happened to my relative when he had stomach bug. Hospitalized for three days. 10 days seems like a lot, especially when hospitals kick you out real quick - maybe took awhile to stablize Sutton.

• Useful 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Blood pressure skyrockets with severe dehydration, and kidneys may go into temporary but total failure. Happened to my relative when he had stomach bug. Hospitalized for three days. 10 days seems like a lot, especially when hospitals kick you out real quick - maybe took awhile to stablize Sutton.

Actually, my understanding is blood pressure craters when you are dehydrated. My husband was very dehydrated with covid and passed out with bp of 78/47.  Popped right back up with fluid. 

She might have been just under the weather to start. I don't think one can "fake" high bp and it was high enough that they told her to go seek help. 

21 minutes ago, BluishGreen said:

I am pretty much healthy but have, on three occasions, passed out-- I mean, out cold-- due to dehydration. Clearly, it took a few bad scares for me to learn how to stay adequately  hydrated and I think being under those lights and unable to take sips at intervals would have led me to the same place as Sutton.  I don't drink  or have an eating disorder, nor am I medically fragile.  To be honest, my MD said, as crazy as it may sound, that some people are just more prone to faint. 

I have not passed out but I had visual disturbances (everything looked smoky) that sent me to the hospital (afraid of a stroke) and it was dehydration. I could see my sight getting better as the IV dripped in. I did not feel thirsty. I was not sick. I apparently overdid it in the heat. I would have never thought I could be that dehydrated and not know it! 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Sutton was so scared of Kathy that her body reacted, or Sutton was so scared of Kathy she found a way to exit the stage - good on her I guess. How convenient for Garcelle lol.

I think Garcelle would have been more direct with Kyle than Andy. I don't think she is afraid of any confrontation. lol

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kyle seemed to be speaking with legal advice in mind. She and Mo still have to go through the settlement mess - Kyle’s lawyers probably want Mo to be the only cheater on record.

I don't think it matters anymore if anyone cheats. Now that there is no fault divorce nobody has to prove that someone cheated and it only affects financial settlements if one party misused marital funds in the pursuit of their infidelity (i.e. gifts or trips).  So to me Kyle just cares about how she looks to the public and doesn't want to be seen as the cheater. 

This whole episode was a dud. I knew the Kyle/Mo/Morgan stuff would be in episode 3, but I was looking forward to her being checked on her bs by Garcelle and Sutton.  Without anyone to challenge her on anything, the Kyle hour was just more of her same evasive and hypocritical garbage. Ugh. 

Edited by angelamh66
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1

Suttons collapse is likely a combination of stress, dehydration and low blood sugar. I believe she is severely undereating to retain her rail thin physique

Lil Kathy is the best actress of the Richard's sisters. She can cry on queue, then dry up and nonchalantly scroll her phone when the attention shifts, then cry some more when it's her moment.

Dorito watching the kyle/mo footage over the years joyfully thinking...next reunion that'll be me and pk with our big separation storyline!

Mo just wants to get high and have fun in the sun and snow. He hasn't given a crap about his appearance in years. His "dude" lifestyle no longer meshes with his wife's high maintenance, high drama, we need to be viewed as perfect personality.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, Axie said:

Kyle is old enough to be Morgan’s mother.   It’s kind of creepy she finds her hot.  Plus, she’s not hot.

Rob is old enough to be Crystal's father, no one thinks that's creepy.  Men, especially wealthy men, date and marry women 20, 25 years younger all the time.  Of all the stuff about Kyle and Morgan, I think the age difference is the least of it.

ETA:  You can bet the women Mauricio is running around with are not in their 50s. 😉

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Rob is old enough to be Crystal's father, no one thinks that's creepy.  Men, especially wealthy men, date and marry women 20, 25 years younger all the time.  Of all the stuff about Kyle and Morgan, I think the age difference is the least of it.

As mentioned earlier, much hay has been made over the years about Erika and Tom's age difference. (Dorit also made  a crack about Crystal (24, I think?)  being a "child bride" to Rob (45) and was called racist for it.) 

• Like 5
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I never before noticed how wrinkly Kyle’s neck is. And she has this fan of wrinkles below her mouth. 

I really noticed it too.  On top of the wrinkles, she has the dreaded chicken skin neck.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Yes, I posted too fast. Not fake.  Her hands were shaking and looked discolored. I forgot she has neuropathy. 

And when the went on stage in part one, she said she could not feel her feet.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

On the dysfunction of the Hilton family, until they admit their mother was a horrible and irresponsible person and move on from the false narrative they create about her, her memory will continue to block them from good mental health and functional relationships.  It seems they allow the dead mom  to reach out from the grave to make them feel guilty and because of the lies they live they can't have an honest relationship with anyone.  Growing up in a dysfunctional family emotionally crippled all of them. 

So true! You nailed it! Despite the tears and hugs, I don’t believe Kyle and Kathy will ever have a healthy relationship. It will be the same push and pull it has been for years. They are both too damaged from their mother, and so is Kim. It is one screwed up family dynamic. 

When Kyle was sidestepping the direct questions about her marriage, this is what I inferred: Mauricio cheated and Kyle caught him this time. She couldn’t keep looking away. She as much as said this. It sounds like it’s been going on for years. The clip went back a decade. I’ve been suspecting this since the story broke and Kyle’s behavior on this episode confirmed it for me. 

Her answers about Morgan were laughable. It sounds like she doesn’t want to admit that she’s had (having) a fling with this woman, but as others have said she’s willing to behave with her publicly in a way that invites speculation. Not to mention the huge age difference, which for a man is often a joke about how he’s having a midlife crisis. 

Shallow note but I didn’t like Kyle’s green dress, hair or makeup. She looked stuffed into the dress and it wasn’t particularly flattering even though she’s tiny. Something is off with her lips and lower jaw, and Kathy’s is similar. Did they go to the same plastic surgeon?

Speaking of Kathy, she comes across menacing to me at times. I see a nasty person channeling her mother’s behavior. I’m glad Sutton and Garcelle escaped. There was no reason to have Kathy on the reunion. Having Kathy there showed that Andy is far up Kyle’s behind. And Kathy did walk like a little old lady! 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 10
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Speaking of Kathy, she comes across menacing to me at times. I see a nasty person channeling her mother’s behavior. 

Watch Paris in love season 2 … she shows what kinda monster she actually is a lot easier there .. 

I liked Kathy until I watched that season and saw how nasty she could actually be and was hiding it behind the “kooky” 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Rob is old enough to be Crystal's father, no one thinks that's creepy.

When Crystal first appeared on the show, there was a lot of comment about the age difference when she and Rob began dating. I think she admits to being 18.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, pasdetrois said:

When Crystal first appeared on the show, there was a lot of comment about the age difference when she and Rob began dating. I think she admits to being 18.

I'm not defending large age gap relationships, but I remember Crystal talking about the age gap between her parents. So, for her, it might not seem odd.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Watch Paris in love season 2 … she shows what kinda monster she actually is a lot easier there .. 

I liked Kathy until I watched that season and saw how nasty she could actually be and was hiding it behind the “kooky” 

OMG ME TOO!  Up until Paris In Love I thought it was over blown.  Not anymore.  At this point Kim seems to be the most normal - let THAT resonate.  But Kathy is vile and honestly she is not going to dump Sutton because Sutton has money and spends it and Kathy needs $$$ people so she can keep all of this up.

Kyle just always needs to hide behind someone and frankly its getting boring.  Yes Teddy that is about you ha ha

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I have not passed out but I had visual disturbances (everything looked smoky) that sent me to the hospital (afraid of a stroke) and it was dehydration. I could see my sight getting better as the IV dripped in. I did not feel thirsty. I was not sick. I apparently overdid it in the heat. I would have never thought I could be that dehydrated and not know it! 

I believe it! I once took a tour of a very arid part of the world and they told us to keep drinking water all day long, whether we felt thirsty or not, or whether we were indoors most of the day or outside. Dehydration can sneak up on you VERY quickly! (And not to be TMI, but keep an eye on the color of your urine—if it looks any darker than pale, it COULD be dehydration.  Emphasis on could… there may be other reasons)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

So true! You nailed it! Despite the tears and hugs, I don’t believe Kyle and Kathy will ever have a healthy relationship. It will be the same push and pull it has been for years. They are both too damaged from their mother, and so is Kim. It is one screwed up family dynamic. 

When Kyle was sidestepping the direct questions about her marriage, this is what I inferred: Mauricio cheated and Kyle caught him this time. She couldn’t keep looking away. She as much as said this. It sounds like it’s been going on for years. The clip went back a decade. I’ve been suspecting this since the story broke and Kyle’s behavior on this episode confirmed it for me. 

Her answers about Morgan were laughable. It sounds like she doesn’t want to admit that she’s had (having) a fling with this woman, but as others have said she’s willing to behave with her publicly in a way that invites speculation. Not to mention the huge age difference, which for a man is often a joke about how he’s having a midlife crisis. 

Shallow note but I didn’t like Kyle’s green dress, hair or makeup. She looked stuffed into the dress and it wasn’t particularly flattering even though she’s tiny. Something is off with her lips and lower jaw, and Kathy’s is similar. Did they go to the same plastic surgeon?

Speaking of Kathy, she comes across menacing to me at times. I see a nasty person channeling her mother’s behavior. I’m glad Sutton and Garcelle escaped. There was no reason to have Kathy on the reunion. Having Kathy there showed that Andy is far up Kyle’s behind. And Kathy did walk like a little old lady! 

It was very plain.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I think Garcelle would have been more direct with Kyle than Andy. I don't think she is afraid of any confrontation. lol

Same. I'm sure Garcelle wasn't disappointed to leave early, but I don't think she's scared of any of them. She and Sutton are also actual friends and not "Hollywood friends," as Yolanda would say, so I think Garcelle went because she wanted to be there for her friend. I'm glad Sutton is okay.

• Like 14
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Same. I'm sure Garcelle wasn't disappointed to leave early, but I don't think she's scared of any of them. She and Sutton are also actual friends and not "Hollywood friends," as Yolanda would say, so I think Garcelle went because she wanted to be there for her friend. I'm glad Sutton is okay.

I'm even going to give Kyle and Dorit points for actually being worried about their "friend"

• Like 8
12 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I hope Garcelle finished her beach house and doesn’t need this Bravo money. Sutton and Crystal don’t need it. I hope they walk away from these clowns. There are better places to go and things to do, than spend any more time with these type of wrong path followers. 

And yet they continue to want to be RHOBH season after season.  It must be the fame because they sure don't appear to be having much fun.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

And yet they continue to want to be RHOBH season after season.  It must be the fame because they sure don't appear to be having much fun.

Garcelle said she does it cause it’s good pay that allows her to stay more local and home so she can be more present with her kids while she can 

• Like 17
  • Useful 1

I haven't finished watching this episode, but I wish I could afford to have Kathy Hilton's makeup artist(s) on call every day. That transformation was amazing! 😄

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No thank you, lol.  I believe you.  😁 

I noticed when Kyle gave Kathy a big hug and said, "I love you."  Kathy didn't say it back.  Also, her "heartwarming" story about Kyle was Kyle excited to see her in an empty hair salon (with no music playing, lol) and coming over to sit with Kathy rather than pretend she didn't see her.  Yikes.   I actually feel bad for Kyle, wanting a relationship with Kathy who has only frozen her out over and over. 

• Like 9
(edited)

As I had mentioned in another thread earlier in the week (or last?), Kathy was brought in to go after Sutton for her comments this season. I was surprised that Kathy admitted that, on camera, because it makes her look bad. 

I'm not sure if Kyle brought Kathy on as her reinforcement, or if Andy made that move on his own.

The timing of the edit makes it seem like Sutton was so terrified of Kathy being there she almost passed out onstage. I don't think Sutton is afraid of Kathy. Neither is Garcelle.

(As an aside:  As someone who still suffers from peripheral neuropathy (post-cancer treatment), that shit is no joke. Plus sitting under the hot stage lights for hours, dehydration, etc., I'm not surprised by Sutton's symptoms and yeah, she definitely needed to get to a hospital.)

Jennifer Tilly is actually super loaded because of her own career moves and because her ex-husband (who was a co-creator of The Simpsons) left her a shit ton of money after he died (because they remained great friends) to the tune of over $100 million (IIRC).

Sutton and Jennifer have been friends for over a decade. That's the kind of Hollywood friend who's worth something. Do Kathy and Rick really hold that much sway over the social circuit anymore? I remember them being in the society gossip pages back in the 1980s/1990s. You know, before Kathy pushed her daughters into becoming partying socialites. Not to mention, once all the dirt about Big Kathy came to light in the public eye, I think Kathy slowly started losing more shine. 

But I digress . . . 

I'm tired of the show being turned into some weird quasi-therapy session for the Richards sisters who will never fix their issues because then what else would they have to talk about? I mean, what other real conflicts do they suffer from in their daily lives? They're wealthy and privileged, even Kim (who seems to be the only sister with real health issues) still lives off alimony from her billionaire ex. I remember her chastising someone on the show by saying she has to be careful with what she does and says on the show, or her alimony gets reduced. I wish I could remember which episode that was. I'm too lazy to look. Lol.

The way this show, and hearing about what happens on Paris In Love, has portrayed Kathy makes me wonder if Rinna (ugh) was the one telling the truth about Kathy regarding the Aspen club brouhaha. I'm no Rinna fan, but she hasn't always been wrong about everyone. She's called out a few things pretty accurately. Her problem was that she turned into a serious asshole and started coming across as majorly unhinged. IIRC, she sent Kathy flowers, or something, after last year's Reunion, so Kathy mentioned that she had forgiven her. Whatever.

Erika said a lot of crap about Kathy last year too, but they acted like old friends on the couch. I thought Erika was just as nasty toward Kathy as Rinna had been. Technically, Kathy should have iced both of them out.

I also don't believe, for a second, that Erika doesn't give a fuck about not being invited to social events. She whined for two seasons about how her marriage to, and divorce from, Tom ruined her life. That's proof to me that losing her position was the biggest deal to her (besides losing access to the stolen funds). Erika's not stupid enough to think that part of becoming a successful entertainer isn't by greasing the right palms and meeting the right people. For her, that was Tom. I highly doubt Kathy likes Erika enough to use whatever influence she might still have to prop up Erika.

Kyle has always been fond of translating Kathy's behavior toward others, especially those people she doesn't like. I've often wondered how much of that is projection. Like when she accuses people of wanting to be around Kathy for access, when she attaches herself to the Hilton family whenever she can. It seems like she wants badly to be on the inside, regardless of how successful she and Mo have been on their own.

Damn, I'm rambling... Sorry!

One more thing:

The inward eye rolls from Dorit and Erika when Kyle was talking (especially about Morgan) wasn't lost on me. Although I was a bit surprised by how obvious Erika was about it because she always acts and talks like she's so non-judgmental and open-minded, but she couldn't even hide her disbelief that Morgan had never seen (or heard of) the show. Plenty of bigger celebs have admitted to being RH fans. I, too, don't buy that Morgan has never heard of it.

Anyway, I agree that Kyle won't define what she and Morgan are because it's one-sided. I don't think Morgan is in love with her. My guess is that Morgan sees Kyle as interesting, weird, and enjoys hanging out with her. But that's probably the scope of it. Maybe there was a brief fling, but all the energy seemed to be coming from Kyle rather than Morgan. 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 13
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Merce Cunningham was a renowned dancer and choreographer, and I believe Sutton was selected to take class with him in NYC when she was very young. (I'm not watching the episodes so I don't know if she mentioned all this.) That was a great accomplishment, and she is probably proud of that achievement.

Sutton talked about her relationship with Merce at length and even used a trip to Spain to spread some of his ashes she's had since his death. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I think Kathy just wanted to show off her new facelift.  I really wish the trio and their dead mama would get off this show. 

I know some people are very close to their families, but this family's dynamic is so incredibly toxic. They act like, and speak as if, they're super close and their mom always wanted them to prioritize one another over everyone else, but there's a lot of deep-seated anger and resentment under each of their surfaces. 

I'd rather create a wholesome family dynamic with chosen friends than waste all my time peacocking toward shitty family members just because we share DNA.

It's like, cut the cord already.

• Like 14
  • Applause 6
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Shallow note but I didn’t like Kyle’s green dress, hair or makeup.

I didn't like the style of it either.  It was too much dress for her small frame.  My favorite color is green, but that was way too much of it!  I didn't like Dorit's 'Little Red Riding Hood' getup either.  

5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I really wish the trio and their dead mama would get off this show. 

It was interesting that Kathy said she was way more sensitive than Kyle.  It's as if it's a competition between the 3 of them as to who has the most problems, or is the neediest, or isn't gettin' any love from the other sisters.  It's very exhausting to watch. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Chit Chat said:

It was interesting that Kathy said she was way more sensitive than Kyle.  It's as if it's a competition between the 3 of them as to who has the most problems, or is the neediest, or isn't gettin' any love from the other sisters.  It's very exhausting to watch. 

I rolled my eyes when Kyle responded to Kathy's claim of being the sensitive one by getting offended and trying to refute it. Exhausting is right. They'd still be feuding if Kyle wasn't kicking Mo to the curb.

• Like 16
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

CA is a No Fault state. She can bring her girlfriend to court with her, it won't matter.

• Like 8

I'm not a fan of Dorit but she hit the nail on the head with her final comment on friendships.  Kyle calls all these women friends but sees them only as vehicles to facilitate her own agenda.  Dorit asked Kyle if she thought she was and idiot and the answer is yes.  Kyle surely thinks this!

• Like 7
  • Applause 6

I'm listening to the Watch What Crappens episode and am about to scream and throw my phone and unsubscribe if Ronnie doesn't stop making wet mouth noises in his Kathy imitation (she has candy in her mouth in his impersonation). He did this in the Vanderpump Rules recap this week too (I forget for who). Just fucking stop it; podcasts are for people to listen to with their ears. It's not funny -- it's enraging!

• Love 2

It's as if Sutton left Merce's ashes behind to keep an eye on things. Merce in the purse is the new elf on the shelf.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
22 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I'm not a fan of Dorit but she hit the nail on the head with her final comment on friendships.  Kyle calls all these women friends but sees them only as vehicles to facilitate her own agenda.  Dorit asked Kyle if she thought she was and idiot and the answer is yes.  Kyle surely thinks this!

To be fair I think the same thing.  🙂

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

No thank you, lol.  I believe you.  😁 

I noticed when Kyle gave Kathy a big hug and said, "I love you."  Kathy didn't say it back.  Also, her "heartwarming" story about Kyle was Kyle excited to see her in an empty hair salon (with no music playing, lol) and coming over to sit with Kathy rather than pretend she didn't see her.  Yikes.   I actually feel bad for Kyle, wanting a relationship with Kathy who has only frozen her out over and over. 

As children I’m guessing Kathy was the Golden child, Kyle perhaps the Lost child and Kim the Scapegoat. 

Is it in S1 or S2 of Paris in Love that Kathy’s meanness is revealed?

• Like 6

"I'm tired of the show being turned into some weird quasi-therapy session for the Richards sisters who will never fix their issues because then what else would they have to talk about? I mean, what other real conflicts do they suffer from in their daily lives?"

THIS X1000! enough already.  I fast forward through any scene with more than one Richards sister in it because it's a Boring rehash of the same Endless minutia that is their family dynamic. They obviously live for their own self-absorbed drama. Go away!

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, BluishGreen said:

I wasn't just talking about the one incident.  Sutton just seems so fagile in general.  She looked like a 90 yr old trying to ride the mechanical bull.  She looked so scary bouncing around on the back of her horse.  She just doesn't look healthy to me.  She looks years beyond her age.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

As children I’m guessing Kathy was the Golden child, Kyle perhaps the Lost child and Kim the Scapegoat. 

Is it in S1 or S2 of Paris in Love that Kathy’s meanness is revealed?

You see glimpses of it season one but I think she was just so completely comfortable with the cameras by season 2 or she’s just that big of a monster but it comes out bad in 2 especially with her interactions with her and Paris and her and Paris and Nicki pitting them as “good daughter” Nikki and “alien” Paris 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
9 hours ago, Slakkie said:

She said this week she had bronchitis before the reunion and she had just been pushing herself and she had not eaten much and under the lights it just got to her.  I can imagine they had been going for a ton of hours by then too.  She also saif she was bed ridden for 10 days after. 

She didn't show any signs of bronchitis, and in interviews she said she was diagnosed days later. She might not have felt too well during the reunion, but she didn't show it. The second it was announced Kathy was coming out she bolted. That was no coincidence.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I As I recall, Andy asked each what they learned this season and Dorit said something to the effect that just because someone smiles at you like a frien , it isn't necessarily true.  I definitely belief that was directed straight at Kyle after Kyle did everything she could to minimize their relationship once filming ended.

• Like 13
13 hours ago, bosawks said:

Before this reunion I was on board with Kyle separating from the pile of ooze known as Mauricio and not divorcing because she was just waiting out his mid-life crisis and now, I think the opposite is true, that the pile of ooze is waiting out the pile of hostility known as Kyle's mid-life crisis.

I am in the camp of they are both wasting their time.

I think they should give Mau an award for tolerating Kyle as long as he has.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
7 minutes ago, BluishGreen said:

I As I recall, Andy asked each what they learned this season and Dorit said something to the effect that just because someone smiles at you like a frien , it isn't necessarily true.  I definitely belief that was directed straight at Kyle after Kyle did everything she could to minimize their relationship once filming ended.

Dorit admitted that was aimed at Garcelle.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2