Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E06: Ring Around the Rumor

• Start Topic

I've always been a Kyle fan, maybe it was just because housewives who have large dogs have a special spot in my heart.  But I went into this season skeptical of the Mo breakup and whether it was real.  Now I don't even really care if it's real - she's being a horrible bitch to everyone.

I've never understood why she and Sutton pretend they are 'friends' when it has always been pretty clear they can't stand each other.  Kyle is always so dismissive and rude to Sutton.  What I don't think Kyle anticipated is that Sutton is becoming a camp icon.  Her drunk name'em moment goes viral, she's hilarious on WWHL, she's besties with the current audience fave (Garcelle).  The power has shifted and I think Kyle is really pissed about it.  The cherry on top is that Sutton is disgustingly rich.

That said, I agree with other posters who said their disagreement goes far beyond what they are willing to say on camera.  Sutton's custody arrangement is a deflection.  

• Like 18
  • Applause 6
17 hours ago, Axie said:

Now I understand the Kyle/Mo thing a little better.  If anyone ever called me “Love Bean”, I’d be out, too.

Please 

14 hours ago, Dr Mama said:

I believe at the time they had the conversation at Sutton's house, Sutton's ex had dropped the news about the move to London. It was only LATER that it was decided the child and Sutton would also not be moving to London.

And it was pretty ugly to me that Kyle focused on the information that Sutton would now be getting more child support as a reason why Sutton should be happier. My guess is that it would STILL be a battle with the ex to revise any custody agreements and change child support--like a huge legal battle. Very stressful.

Kyle may herself find out about how stressful divorce and child support etc court stuff may be.  

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

Just caught Crystal's tagline. 'People say with age comes wisdom, but I'm proving otherwise'. Lmao. Did I hear that right?

🤣🤣🤣HA! I had the exact same thought….I was like, “Wha…huh?”

That didn’t come out the way she intended, but in some ways, it’s true. That was the first time in awhile that they had the taglines, wasn’t it?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

I didn't understand why she didn't do just that.  All the beating around the bush, hinting, hinting... talking about the exercise, etc.  when she could have just said something like, "I've heard the rumors about your marriage and just wondering if there is any truth to them and if you are okay.   Then Kyle could have said, "I'm not going to talk about that right now Sutton."  Hopefully Sutton would have dropped it instead of talking to everyone else about it and speculating on the new ring etc.  How about, "Hey is that a new ring?" instead. 

Of course all the while Sutton isn't sharing that her ex had told her he was moving to London and to continue shared custody she would have to move too.  When Kyle asked her, "What's going on with you?" (at Sutton's house) Sutton could have explained it.  Instead, Sutton waited until it was all resolved and served it up as an excuse/reason for her behavior that night. 

Sutton did ask about the new ring when they were facetiming and Kyle was surprised that she'd noticed it. As others (viewers and housewives) have noted, she doesn't miss much.

Also, in the same-day scenes of Sutton leading up to the confrontation with Kyle at her house, she looked upset and was day drinking. I think the London news was too fresh and raw for her to discuss it then, which is why she tried to explain her disposition that day to Kyle at the dinner party. 

It wasn't an excuse, but rather an explanation.

And let's be real, if Sutton brought up hearing rummors about the marriage, Kyle would have burst into flames.

I'm so glad Garcelle brought it up because Kyle doesn't have the balls to go at her.

• Like 14
  • Applause 8
19 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Kyle has always been a fucking bitch mean girl. 

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I just have to say that I have been shouting this from the rooftops for years, YEARS!!!

11 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why no title for Cynthia’s appearance? If they showed it, I missed it.

When they showed Cynthia from behind, did she have pigtails in her hair?  Cynthia is so gorgeous but she didn’t look great here.

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Morgan didn't seem too enthused about the weed dinner so who knows.

Morgan didn’t seem enthused about anything!  Is that just how she is?

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Morgan didn’t seem enthused about anything!  Is that just how she is?

right?  I don't get it.  Any of it.  And the fact that she is young enough to be Kyle's daughter adds to the bizarreness. 

If Morgan is a recovering alcoholic in AA, which I think she is, then she would not (in theory) be a weed smoker.  Since Kyle is not in this position, it does make me wonder what Morgan thinks about her lady having pot parties.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Einstein said:

Well we all saw how compassionate she was when LVP's brother died.

Yet she cried when Dorit was robbed because she is just such a sensitive soul.  Fake bitchbis finally showing what a lot of us have seen for a long time.

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Kyle was so, so awful this episode. What a fucking bitch. She is what I like to call willfully ignorant. She deliberately misunderstands so she can twist words and make the stories fit whatever narrative she is pushing.

This season we are taking down Sutton so she drinks like a fish, she doesn't eat, she is getting extra child support (yay?) so stop your bitching about a new court case she might have to go through.

Crystal is getting some good points but no one is listening.

Garcelle also had some great points and was the only one that said flat out, something is going on with you Kyle, out with it!

Kyle and Morgan are together, if they aren't yet, they soon will be, that was some heavy flirting.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Garcelle was the MVP on last night's show.

Garcelle is the MVP on every show. I am sure that hasn't helped Kyle's nasty attitude. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I came away with the feeling that Kyle has an enormous girl crush on Morgan.

But I did not get the feeling that Morgan has an enormous girl crush on Kyle.  In fact, I got the distinct impression that Morgan does not particularly like Kyle & is stringing her along—not in any malicious way but not with any great enthusiasm either—to see how much PR she can reap from the situation.  And I didn't get a gay vibe from Morgan at all.

I didn't think Denise Richards looked that bad, either.  Though she was clearly very drunk.  Who wouldn't be having to walk back into that particular vipers' den?  I think the Bravo production crew was determined to make Denise look as awful as possible, so they kept shooting her from unflattering camera angles, in unflattering light that played up her marionette lines, etc, etc, etc.  Gotta say I just ❤️LUV❤️ that Denise & Camille Grammar are on plus one terms.  

I also think that Sutton is still totin' a half-lit torch for her X, and that's the reason why she can't find a new man.  Sutton's always struck me as a tru-luv-unto-death kinda gal.

And wow!  That dinner party was EVERYTHING!!!!!!  Swoon, swoon, swoon, swoon, swoon!!!!!  More dinner parties, Andy!!!  Less Magic Mike!!!  I beg you!!! 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:
4 hours ago, janiema said:

Maybe, but why is Sutton so interested in Kyle’s marriage anyway?

Maybe for the same reason Kyle was so interested in Denise's marriage.

• Like 10
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Maximona said:

But I did not get the feeling that Morgan has an enormous girl crush on Kyle.  In fact, I got the distinct impression that Morgan does not particularly like Kyle & is stringing her along—not in any malicious way but not with any great enthusiasm either—to see how much PR she can reap from the situation.  And I didn't get a gay vibe from Morgan at all.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I definitely didn't get a reciprocal vibe on that level.

Morgan kind of had this "I'm amused by Kyle" thing happening.

1 hour ago, Maximona said:

I also think that Sutton is still totin' a half-lit torch for her X, and that's the reason why she can't find a new man.  Sutton's always struck me as a tru-luv-unto-death kinda gal.

🎯 This is how I feel too. I don't think Sutton's moved on completely. Last season she mentioned that Christian is in a serious relationship. She seemed bummed out by that.

I mean, she needs to move on, but I don't think she has, yet.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 13
18 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Maybe for the same reason Kyle was so interested in Denise's marriage.

touche 😉

I don't think Kyle cared about Denise's marriage anymore than Sutton cares about Kyle's marriage. In both cases it's all to spread gossip and gain camera time.  Seems kind of lazy to me. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Do tattoo artists/shops have to be licensed in CA? Was it even legal for that guy to allow Kyle to use his equipment and his shop to tattoo Morgan? I got the  vibe that Kyle is much more into Morgan than  Morgan is into Kyle.

Kyle is a mean girl  bitch. Always has been but she's really amped it up this year. And she's taking everything out on Sutton. Sutton wasn't the  one who even mentioned the "make up gifts". Garcelle did. But Kyle immediately started attacking Sutton over it as if she was the one who said it.

I really wish when  Kyle thanked Sutton for apologizing for  her, instead of saying "you're  welcome" Sutton had said "Well we all know you would never admit you were wrong and apologize so I had to do it for you, like when you have to apologize to someone on behalf of your toddler's behavior."

WTF was Denise on? She looked and sounded  like Effed Up Barbie.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Maximona said:

I came away with the feeling that Kyle has an enormous girl crush on Morgan.

But I did not get the feeling that Morgan has an enormous girl crush on Kyle st ❤️

Same! I was really watching Morgan, and she just seemed bored. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

I think Kyle is completely enamored by Morgan, but, Morgan acts like she’s placating an aunt because her parents told her she had to because the aunt’s rich.

Kyle may also be trying to experience something she missed having in  her youth because she’s been married and a mother since she was something like 19 years old.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Axie said:

I think Kyle is completely enamored by Morgan, but, Morgan acts like she’s placating an aunt because her parents told her she had to because the aunt’s rich.

Kyle may also be trying to experience something she missed having in  her youth because she’s been married and a mother since she was something like 19 years old.

Kyle's probably the best known example of how sliding into a stranger's DMs can turn into a net positive.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Axie said:

This She has empty nest syndrome, except for Porsha, and wants to be 20 again. Throw in some menopause and becoming a teetotaler. She's bored.

With Rinna's departure, she gets to be the head shrew. Erika has resigned from the squad, so Kyle is down to Dorit and what friends she can coerce/import to her parties.

I remember watching the first Dinner from Hell in real time. This has none of the gossipy surprise that came out of that dinner. The only thing I'm looking forward to is TMCFR possibly going toe to toe with Camille, but I doubt it will happen.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I remember watching the first Dinner from Hell in real time. This has none of the gossipy surprise that came out of that dinner. The only thing I'm looking forward to is TMCFR possibly going toe to toe with Camille, but I doubt it will happen.

I'm hoping for this too, but it probably won't happen. You're right. 

I love how none of us refers to Faye as just Faye, instead we say "The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick." 😂

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 7
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

I wasn't convinced that Kyle and Morgan were together, in a relationship, but after seeing the looks Kyle was giving her, I may have to rethink my opinion.  Kyle really seemed to be into Morgan, and it was more than just the hand holding.    I'm interested in seeing how this all plays out.

• Like 6

The more I think about this Morgan Wade business, the more I think Kyle is having a good, old-fashioned midlife crisis. Men leave their wives and buy Jaguars; Kyle leaves her husband, takes up with a country singer almost half her age and younger than her oldest child, and gets tattoos.

It happens. I guess.

13 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I wasn't convinced that Kyle and Morgan were together, in a relationship, but after seeing the looks Kyle was giving her, I may have to rethink my opinion.  Kyle really seemed to be into Morgan, and it was more than just the hand holding.    I'm interested in seeing how this all plays out.

But is Morgan into Kyle? That’s the question.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
16 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

What galled me was her attitude of, “What’s the problem? You’ll be getting more money, WON’T YOU?”

“Snake” is right. The woman has the compassion of a reptile. 

This is one thing I’ve always noticed about Kyle and wondered why she doesn’t hide it a little more - she is SO materialistic and money hungry, it is just gross. I think there may be/have been some competition with the ol Hiltons that intensified her need to have the best or most of everything, but it is disgusting to me.  Not only is she too oblivious to hide it, she wears her entitlement as an accessory.   

Kyle’s ego is undergoing a crisis of sorts, and the way she’s lashing out is projecting the opposite of the image she’s shooting for, which is that of a confident, empowered, independent woman.  A swing and a miss!

• Like 11
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1

I’ll tell you this much, I’d be pissed off if someone branded me with the first initial of their name without my permission. It’s so Kyle though, isn’t it? Operating at the emotional level of a pre-teen. Give her credit though, her K was better than the “art” the professional inked on her. 

Kyle is so mind boggling hypocritical along with the cheer squad of Faye etal. defending her after she pushed and pushed at Sutton to ask her question. If the marriage break-up rumors were already in all the print rags, then Kyle knows what her cast mates are wondering about, it’s not a shocking secret. I think she has desperately wanted them to bring it up so that she could control the narrative and so far, they really haven’t been playing her game. Probably because they could care less and enjoy watching her twist in the wind after all the years she has been HORRIBLE when others were going through personal issues. She’s a nasty piece of work and always has been.

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Of course all the while Sutton isn't sharing that her ex had told her he was moving to London and to continue shared custody she would have to move too.  When Kyle asked her, "What's going on with you?" (at Sutton's house) Sutton could have explained it.  Instead, Sutton waited until it was all resolved and served it up as an excuse/reason for her behavior that night. 

On your last point: I figured that Sutton didn’t say anything before it was resolved (especially on camera) because she had no idea how it would shake out, and was concerned about saying something that her ex could use against her. Honestly, I would get pretty shaken by that too. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 15
  • Applause 3

I suspect that Kyle subconsciously only befriends other women so that they will confide in her and vent to her. Then she can feign feeling concerned, when she actually will simply dismiss the feelings of, contradict and antagonize her “friend”/Kim or Kathy surrogate.

• Like 4
On 11/29/2023 at 7:43 PM, JohnnyU said:

Kyle seemed so strong (and perhaps angry?) recently around Mauricio and some others and also in her talking heads.  Yet in the tattoo scene with the country singer rumored “girlfriend” she seems very suggestible and weak and passively controlled.   Of course I could be completely full of it and/or editing can have influence as always so I guess we shall see.

Kyle: shouldn’t a tattoo have some meaning?

morgan: no, don’t overthink it just get one

kyle:  ok

kyle:  I’m going to have a thc food party

morgan:  don’t partake 

kyle:  good point

Yes it made me think Morgan's sobriety factored into Kyle's decision to stop drinking. Probably also why she's getting multiple tattoos, like Morgan. Kyle is codependent due to how she was raised. She will mold herself to be like those who are important to her. 

I was frustrated during the argument about Kyle's ring. Why didn't anyone say what was telling wasn't that Kyle bought herself a ring. It was that she replaced her wedding ring with another one. She easily could've worn the new ring on her right hand. 

On 11/29/2023 at 8:08 PM, RoseAllDay said:

All together now — KYLE IS A GOLD-PLATED BITCH. Louder for the people in the back. I knew it was a horrible idea for Sutton to confide in her…yes, Kyle, an ex-spouse moving away, and with a child involved, IS stressful. It’s not a “payday.” The fact that she knows she can’t snow Sutton is eating her alive.

She was disgusting in that conversation. I take back what I said about Mo. He’s better off without that shrew.

EDIT — The chef: “Should I go out there? When they’re yelling at each other?” Assistant: “No.”  Better off getting TF out and finding the nearest bomb shelter. 

Honest to God, Sutton and Garcelle are the Greek chorus of this bunch. This is shaping up to be The Dinner Party From Hell Part III.

Agee. Kyle was awful to Sutton. I don't remember Kyle being this nasty. She is so ticked off this season and it's coming out towards the women, mostly Sutton. 

I like that they showed a little more of Allison's comments from the infamous dinner party. I didn't realize she also said that the marriage would dissolve after the kids were older, when Kyle and Mauricio wouldn't have anything in common (which happens to many couples). She called that one. 

Also interesting that Kyle changed her initials on her luggage, removing the U. As Sutton pointed out, it's not one thing, the ring. It's the combination of things: removing her wedding ring, hanging out with Morgan, stopping drinking, losing weight, exercising a lot, getting tattoos, being angry, removing initials, etc. People aren't stupid. If Kyle were a man, everyone would say he's having a midlife crisis. 

Denise needs an intervention, stat.

Something did seem off with her. 

And I didn't get a gay vibe from Morgan at all

I think she is gay or bi. I saw an interview with a woman who said she was in a relationship with Morgan before she met Kyle. IIRC, there were photos of them together. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
On 11/30/2023 at 2:01 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

“No one laughs at your jokes quite like you do.”

Morgan’s got Kyle’s number.

Kyle has a crush on Morgan. Morgan is tolerating her and using her.

That was the ugliest Easter Green and Bubble Gum Pink cardigan, Kyle. I feel as if Gucci and Louis Vuitton are just punking Kyle and Dorit.

I know I sound cynical but it does make me wonder. No one had really heard of Morgan Wade before this big story about her and Kyle. i wonder how her music sales and tour dates are doing now? 

’ll bet Sutton is getting her info about Kyle and Mo from Kathy and this is what is driving Kyle mad.

I saw an interview with Kathy and she made it sound like she heard about the separation from the media. So I wonder if Kyle and Kathy are speaking at all? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Yes it made me think if Morgan's sobriety factored into Kyle's decision to stop drinking. Probably also why she's getting multiple tattoos, like Morgan. Kyle is codependent due to how she was raised. She will mold herself to be like those who are important to her. 

I was frustrated during the argument about Kyle's ring. Why didn't anyone say what was telling wasn't that Kyle bought herself a ring. It was that she replaced her wedding ring with another one. She easily could've worn the new ring on her right hand. 

Agee. Kyle was awful to Sutton. I don't remember Kyle being this nasty. She is so ticked off this season and it's coming out towards the women, mostly Sutton. 

I like that they showed a little more of Allison's comments from the infamous dinner party. I didn't realize she also said that the marriage would dissolve after the kids were older, when Kyle and Mauricio wouldn't have anything in common (which happens to many couples). She called that one. 

Also interesting that Kyle changed her initials on her luggage, removing the U. As Sutton pointed out, it's not one thing, the ring. It's the combination of things: removing her wedding ring, hanging out with Morgan, stopping drinking, losing weight, exercising a lot, getting tattoos, being angry, removing initials, etc. People aren't stupid. If Kyle were a man, everyone would say he's having a midlife crisis. 

Something did seem off with her. 

She’s nasty because she’s always presented herself as the perfect person with the perfect kids, the perfect husband, the perfect life, etc. etc. etc. She’s always made it known that she is the smartest person in the room. Being a legend in your own mind gets hard when people begin to call you out on your bullshit. Sutton, while she’s very perceptive, can be easily gaslit. Garcelle, not so much. 

I think I’d have a little more respect for Kyle if she were just honest about what was going on, rather than acting defensive all the time. Don’t get mad at everyone else because your life is a mess.

I don’t think I’ve ever disliked Kyle more than I have this season. She’s giving Erika a run for her money in the “cold creature” contest.

• Like 13
  • Love 1

I guffawed when Garcelle said, “The only time I notice jewelry is when after the robbery Dorit still had hers.” That sip of the straw laid me out! Andy better bring this one up during the reunion!

The scene coming in from commercial break of Kyle walking into the tattoo shop to meet Morgan had a song with lyrics: “You know I’m worth the high. oh-oh-oh-oh. Come spend it all on me.  oh-oh-oh-oh. I’m [something] just what you need.” Do they ever have songs with lyrics?!? I feel like this is a clue that Kyle is definitely Morgan’s sugar mama.

I had a theory, so I looked up Morgan’s birthday (12/10/94) and birthstone…which is blue topaz or tanzanite, which is blue! I think Kyle did take it upon herself to purchase a “spiritual marriage band” to her. Morgan also looks like she has two rings on her left ring finger, for the record. I cannot tell exactly but it looks like one diamond band and one silver/white gold band. She does not have rings on any other finger—nor a spouse, that we know of. Regardless, we have a 9-day countdown to look for any birthday posts/celebrations to unpack, lol.

oh, wait. There’s music with lyrics going into Sutton too, “I said the boys like the girls in the sun.” I guess this music is a new thing. It all sounds AI-generated. Well, this is about Sutton trying to find a date. Get out into the sun, Sutton! Yikes. This matchmaker is something. I think she’s AI-generated. Dorit is going hard with the “tough love.”

Justin, the only man at the party: “When white women have Chardonnay, that’s when I’m the most scared of them.” Lol!! That’s an astute observation.

Ma’am, you got $300,000 a month. Apparently your lawyers did okay against the Storm Troopers.

Wait a minute. Earlier Sutton was saying Kyle’s band was diamond and sapphires, but now we’re seeing a closeup and it all just looks like diamonds to me. Does she have multiple rings she’s wearing instead of her wedding ring? Yes. Now we’re seeing a picture of the sapphire and diamond band. That’s the one with Morgan’s blue birthstones. She’s wearing a different ring at this party. They’re questioning that ring, not the one she’s currently wearing. It’s not about the pants, and it’s not about who bought the ring. As Garcelle said, it’s about her marriage.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Kyle was all about Denise “being honest” about Brandi, but she wants to be coy when it comes to her marriage. That’s not fair.

Kyle chewed Sutton’s head for not being compassionate about Dorit’s robbery, but she showed no compassion when Sutton shared her miscarriages and talked about the fear of her son moving to London. 

Also, her “don’t flatter yourself” when Sutton said she was treated like a sister was pretty mean imo.

If it was still unknown whether her son would be moving to London at the time when Kyle invaded her home, all the more reason for Sutton to act the way she did. Who needs to deal with a barking-mad bitch who wants to keep harping on something that happened in Vegas, when you may be looking at another custody fight with your vindictive ex and thinking that you may not see your kid again for a good long while?

IMO, Sutton owed the bitch no explanations.

• Like 13
  • Applause 4
16 hours ago, Maximona said:

I got the distinct impression that Morgan does not particularly like Kyle & is stringing her along—not in any malicious way but not with any great enthusiasm either—to see how much PR she can reap from the situation. 

Current rumors are that Morgan has secured a touring deal (i.e., PR paid off) and she is distancing herself from Kyle.

Morgan didn't seem too enthused about the weed dinner so who knows.

Also, country music fans are notoriously conservative, and many country artists try to avoid the appearance of using drugs.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
16 hours ago, Arynm said:

Kyle was so, so awful this episode. What a fucking bitch. She is what I like to call willfully ignorant. She deliberately misunderstands so she can twist words and make the stories fit whatever narrative she is pushing.

This season we are taking down Sutton so she drinks like a fish, she doesn't eat, she is getting extra child support (yay?) so stop your bitching about a new court case she might have to go through.

Crystal is getting some good points but no one is listening.

Garcelle also had some great points and was the only one that said flat out, something is going on with you Kyle, out with it!

Kyle and Morgan are together, if they aren't yet, they soon will be, that was some heavy flirting.

And it's painfully obvious too. I can't believe anyone was on her side when she did what she did in LVP's home. That was beyond the pale but at the same time what she did to Kim in the Limo was absolutely heinous... oh and her manhandling of Sutton as well as dismissiveness to her miscarriage is another doosey of shit human behavior... come to think of it, it doesn't take a lot of investigating to find plenty of moments that show us that Kyle is just not a good person. 

I've been able to warm to her a season here and a season there because her antics were less in your face and the funny part comes through so I've been happy not to absolutely loathe her on occasion but man oh man she is just a plain ole nasty bitch. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
14 hours ago, ww92 said:

Kyle is a mean girl  bitch. Always has been but she's really amped it up this year. And she's taking everything out on Sutton. Sutton wasn't the  one who even mentioned the "make up gifts". Garcelle did. But Kyle immediately started attacking Sutton over it as if she was the one who said it.

Sutton is always getting blamed for everything. I mean she really is the scapegoat in this group and it just gives me all kinds of ick. I'm happy that Crystal doesn't seem that eager to join the pile on as much anymore but the season is still young so we will see. 

I just hope Sutton doesn't lose Garcelle as an ally cause if it wasn't for Garcelle I don't think Sutton would survive their antics. Sutton has gotten stronger with her push back but hasn't really gotten all that better, if that makes sense. Yes, she's more assertive and yes I'm happy she's gotten better in her tactics (I think she a little more thoughtful and measured in her one on one reactions and responses) but she hasn't gotten all that better with regards to expressing herself clearly. She's still awkward and she still backtracks when she tries to clarify past reactions and behaviors. 

Sutton needs a good dose of straight shooter serum. EX. Kyle pointing out her comment about being on the board of so and so at the Magic Mike show.  My response to such a stupid comment being made by me: "Yeah, yeah that was pretty random, I know and to be honest I was annoyed and spouting dumb stuff. But yeah, the reason I was upset was because it got a bit too raunchy for my taste and I didn't want to watch the rest. End of story." 

And whenever she does have a sit down to discuss something her tone is waaaaayyyyy too apologetic. I like her measured way of speaking so that's not what I'm talking about but she is just way to contrite in her delivery especially when her behavior or reaction isn't all that bad. I need her to be a bit more steely in her apologies. I'm definitely one to own something and apologize but I'm also no one's whipping boy so my apologies (apologies over dumb petty shit, no serious heartfelt, to someone important) always have a hint of "and that's the last I want to hear about it" attached. You ain't gonna hold something over my head and continue to flog me for it over and over and it definitely ain't up for every and all of these ladies to use against me either.

That's one of the things I hate about the franchise. The idea that everyone can use one petty incident over and over and over again as some sort of torture device. As much as I love Sutton her addition has made this particular practice much more frequent since Sutton encompasses so many traits of a scapegoat so she's such an easy target.   

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Also, her “don’t flatter yourself” when Sutton said she was treated like a sister was pretty mean imo.

Yeah, that was super nasty and confirmed all I needed to know about Kyle.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

IMO, Sutton owed the bitch no explanations.

I really wish Sutton would stop offering up apologies WHEN SHE'S NOT WRONG!! This is why the women continue to scapegoat her. 

I hate how much they lay at Suttons feet that just simply isn't true or valid and Sutton eventually apologizes for some form or version of their trumped up negative assessment of her actions. 

This is what I mean when I say she still hasn't gotten much better in the way she handles them. She's a bit more measured and restrained but she's still very weak when it comes to sealing the deal. Garcelle also needs some work on sealing the deal and putting a period on some of her interactions with them. Garcelle tends to leave stuff open ended. It's funny, cause for all of the Garcelle praise and all of the strut Garcelle brings there never truly seems to be a solid period put on the end. She too, seems a bit wishy washy and limp in some of her interactions and that's one of the few things that bug me about Garcelle.  I understand that she wants to make sure she comes across as level headed and not emotional but sometimes she sounds a tad bit whiny and it kinda grinds my gears a bit.

I need some more solid assertiveness especially since she's so adept at having their numbers and giving it back but then, in my opinion, her momentum just dissipates and fizzles out leaving me feeling like when a show doesn't come back for another season after leaving us with a cliffhanger season finale.  Cheated. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 5

I rewatched the video of that day Kyle went to badger and confront LVP.  She was enjoying herself.  This is how she gets her kicks.  I don’t think it’s just to be the resident shit stirrer (aka Tamra) and stay on top.  she’s naturally mean .

I’m suspicious of the editing, tho.  Especially when the camera focuses on Sutton’s weird expressions.  Sometimes I think her reaction shot is from another comment not the one we hear.

Editing is everything with this show.  They have hours and hours  of tape that must be stripped down to 42 minutes.  What we see is what they want us to see.  Not necessarily what or how it happened 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I actually gasped when she said that because it was such a nasty thing to say. She is just brimming with anger and lashing out.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4

I didn't think Denise Richards looked that bad, either.  Though she was clearly very drunk.  Who wouldn't be having to walk back into that particular vipers' den? 

I am not sure why the editors are out to get to Denise but what they showed in the preview and what played out was very different, she is hammered, but I think Garcelle is correct that she was nervous about going back into the breach, she even said to Camille let's just go to In and Out instead or something. I would love to have her back full time but I think it's better for her mental health to stay a friend of. I'd also love them to add Cynthia, this other lady ain't it!

I have always been a fan of Kyle or more less, but it's pretty clear she IS going through a mid life crisis and if she and Morgan aren't actually an item she certainly is acting like she's twitterpated by her. And it's hard convo to have with someone who is changing for what is obviously the better in some ways, not drinking and exercising are both good things, but its all of that taken together with the new friendship and the tattoos it's all Puck at a 11, like she certainly doesn't read as actively happier or at peace, I've never seen the veins in her neck so stressed in the whole history of the show. I do like that she is trying to figure out who she is and wants to be in the next phase but like go to a therapist and stop being a huge bitch to Sutton.

Sutton and Garcelle continue to slay. "it's not selling houses" was next level burn territory. Still love Crystal she doesn't bringa ton in her own right but is a good audience stand in to side eye the bs. Dorit is making me laugh in the latest video package re Morgan/Kyle, she is leaving FFF in her dust. LOL

• Like 4

No one noticed how when Kyle way laying on the tattoo table....she took her hair and covered her neck with it?  She's trying to hide that stark contrast of her neck to her face.  The hands and neck don't lie......

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Like 10