Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: We've Only Just Begun

• Start Topic

Tumi and Natalya grapple with differences in management styles; Kyle and a new deckhand join the crew on board; the interior team scrambled to keep everyone happy; Tumi and Chef Jack have trouble with communication.

Airdate: 10/09/2023

Nat and her complaining and trying to turn everyone against Tumi is as old as it was last season.  She’s so unlikeable and seems to not learn.  Kyle is another one who is a complainer, so I’m sure he and Nat will team up to complain.  I can see it coming.  

• Like 7

My takeaway from all of this drama so far is it’s Kyle stirring stuff. Everybody in the Interior’s first impression of each other seems to be influenced in some way or another by Kyle. He’s clearly playing all sides.

Edited by LaDuchesse
  • Like 17
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

How could they start out so antagonistic?  They’re in the service industry, meaning they wouldn’t openly bicker right off the bat.

They couldn’t have been egged on to go at each other, could they?

How do people who just met — or supposedly just met — be so openly hostile?

Tumi was low drama in her previous BD season but she uses her rank to try to stomp on Natalya while Natalya is openly shit talking Tumi to the chef and anyone else?

Obviously this situation can’t continue in a real working environment but on Bravo, it’s par for the course.

• Like 7

Tumi seems to have had a personality transplant since last season. And Natalya needs to be told by Sandy that she is no longer a manager. So shut up and if she can't take orders and correction from Tumi then she needs to pack her bag and and leave the boat. 

• Like 9

Tumi came in hot and immediately told Natalya she didn't like how the boat was "organized" instead of "laid out".  Since we never get a full picture of it, who knows?  You work with what you got. 

I've had customers whose labs were a hot mess and you just shut up and deal with what you have.

Natalya took it wrong as a personal insult and we're off to the races.

Feel bad for the chef getting caught in the middle, you have to figure he works nearly 16 hour days every charter day with little help and some guests were just obnoxious.

edit:  IIRC, Kyle's MO is stirring shit.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Like 12

Disappointed in Tumi letting Kyle influence her opinion. Also sad to see her come in so hot. Why did she feel the need to criticize the boat layout/organization at all? She should've simply thanked Natalya for filling in and then gone ahead and made the changes she wanted. To follow that up by assigning Kyle 2nd stew role and relegating to Natalya to 3rd felt punitive & petty. Does anyone really believe that Kyle could've successfully stepped up into the chief role like Nat did? His history on the show has shown us how lazy and non-customer friendly he can be.

Natalya is also as much to blame. She (too quickly) met Tumi's criticism of the boat with defensiveness that quickly turned to hostility. In no way should she be running around the boat bad mouthing her boss. 

The real cause of the issue (and last season as well) is Kyle. He's like a cancer on the ship with his pettiness and drama. Tumi should've done her homework and watched how he moved before making him her #1. He'll soon feign an injury or headache or whatever to get out of work and she'll have to try to re-engage Natalya.

• Like 20
  • Applause 4
9 hours ago, LaDuchesse said:

My takeaway from all of this drama so far is it’s Kyle stirring stuff. Everybody in the Interior’s first impression of each other seems to be influenced in some way or another by Kyle. He’s clearly playing all sides.

It definitely started out that way since Kyle planted a seed in Tumi's head about Natalya before she even got to the boat. But Natalya has a huge chip on her shoulder over being demoted, and running to the chef and poisoning him against Tumi is beyond the pale. That's just childish, mean girl shit. And had nothing to do with Kyle. Natalya is just spoiling for a fight here.

I'm also sick of hearing about Natalya's open relationship with her boyfriend. It's like every single talking head. We get it already.

Guests who board the ship and then demand to be served lunch right now right now should call ahead and let the boat know they expect lunch the minute they get on board. That just made them look like classless posers.

The new deckhand is Max? Didn't they say his name was Steve last week?

That's a pretty small master cabin for such a huge boat. But what I've learned is that the "master cabin" is not actually the real master. The real master is reserved for the production crew, and what they use as the "master" for the charter guests is just the second biggest guest room. 

Slightly off topic: On WWHL Sandy actually said she would be willing to work with Hannah again. This is after saying she would never work with her again just a year ago. I think Sandy has gotten the memo that she's on the losing side in that fight. She seems to be going for a softer image this season.

• Like 9
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Tumi seems to have had a personality transplant since last season. And Natalya needs to be told by Sandy that she is no longer a manager. So shut up and if she can't take orders and correction from Tumi then she needs to pack her bag and and leave the boat. 

4 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Tumi came in hot and immediately told Natalya she didn't like how the boat was "organized" instead of "laid out".  Since we never get a full picture of it, who knows?  You work with what you got. 

1 hour ago, snarts said:

Disappointed in Tumi letting Kyle influence her opinion. Also sad to see her come in so hot. Why did she feel the need to criticize the boat layout/organization at all? She should've simply thanked Natalya for filling in and then gone ahead and made the changes she wanted. To follow that up by assigning Kyle 2nd stew role and relegating to Natalya to 3rd felt punitive & petty. Does anyone really believe that Kyle could've successfully stepped up into the chief role like Nat did? His history on the show has shown us how lazy and non-customer friendly he can be.

Natalya is also as much to blame. She (too quickly) met Tumi's criticism of the boat with defensiveness that quickly turned to hostility. In no way should she be running around the boat bad mouthing her boss. 

The real cause of the issue (and last season as well) is Kyle. He's like a cancer on the ship with his pettiness and drama. Tumi should've done her homework and watched how he moved before making him her #1. He'll soon feign an injury or headache or whatever to get out of work and she'll have to try to re-engage Natalya.

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

It definitely started out that way since Kyle planted a seed in Tumi's head about Natalya before she even got to the boat. But Natalya has a huge chip on her shoulder over being demoted, and running to the chef and poisoning him against Tumi is beyond the pale. That's just childish, mean girl shit. And had nothing to do with Kyle. Natalya is just spoiling for a fight here.

I blame the producer.  Sure Kyle may have influenced her but there's no reason Tumi has to start out antagonistic.

She's being handled differently by BDM producers compared to the BDDU producers, who at least in season 1 of that show was pretty low key.  Or BDDU producers got Benny to act up, try to stir up shit with bosun Jaime and also test captain Jason.

Tumi is not only aggressive with Natalya but also with the chef.

They want the chief stew to be more of a type 1 personality I guess, so she couldn't be low-drama like she was in BDDU.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

I thought I remember hearing that both the chief and second stew were missing on the first episode.   I was not surprised when Kyle was second stew as that is what I think it always was.     

Regardless, Natalya behaved like a 14 year old mean girl.    

• Like 5
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

That just made them look like classless posers.

Which they are. One guest told her roommate she better change her clothes real quick because she had to take a dump.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

Natalya threw a temper fit because she was no longer head bitch in charge. She knew from the get go that she would have to step back. She seems unable to let things go with Tumi. Everything Tumi does and says Natalya has to have the last word. I can't see this lasting. Either Sandy will have to read both of them the riot act or fire one or both. 

No way in real life would Natalya have gotten away with speaking to her superior the way she did to Tumi  in last night's show. On the other hand Tomi seems to have climbed up on her high horse and she is very impressed with herself. I'm thinking that 50% of this hostility between the 2 stews is producer driven.

• Like 6

At first I was willing to give Tumi some benefit of the doubt, thinking that perhaps she was making the error that a lot of first time managers make: believing  everyone has to be bossed around, but now I'm thinking something else --  producers . . . Kyle -- is responsible for some of the discord. Rather than making Natalya 3rd stew, both Nat and Kyle could have been 2nd stews, while making it clear that they would both be expected to help out with other duties as well. I'd like to think that in situations not on television that's what would have happened.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Did the guest really eat a bowl of spaghetti with lobster for starters and then expect to have it again as an entrée?

The guests were trying hard to look sophisticated and rich, and came off looking like losers.  Idiot losers.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Did Tumi come in a little hot? Maybe   But Nuttallia it’s just beyond disrespectful, annoying and way too full of herself. Her voice and her rapid speech pattern. go through me like nails on a blackboard. Is she on Adderall or something? I don’t know but I don’t know if I can take a whole season of her and that little shit stirrer. Kyle, why would you want to come and turn everybody against each other from the moment you get there. It was bad enough having to put up with Captain Sandy and the three stews last year. Do we really need another season of motormouth, and  vile Kyle?

• Like 6
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Natalya threw a temper fit because she was no longer head bitch in charge. She knew from the get go that she would have to step back. She seems unable to let things go with Tumi. Everything Tumi does and says Natalya has to have the last word. I can't see this lasting.

There's no way it was ever going to work, having someone step in as a temporary chief stew for one charter then step back and be 2nd or 3rd. The only way this would have worked is if that temporary chief stew left the boat after that first charter.

Natalya seemed to expect Tumi to come in, kiss her feet and make her honorary co-Chief Stew, and Tumi wasn't having any of that. Just one conversation and Natalya was off and running her mouth, calling her a bitch and telling everyone who would listen she had a beef with Tumi.

I agree this is all producer driven to the extent that they knew Natalya, they knew what she was like, and they knew how she would react to going from a temporary chief to working under someone she didn't know. I don't think they are prompting either Natalya or Tumi to act any particular way, they don't need to. They just threw the two Siamese fighting fish into the same bowl and let them have at it.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

Did Tumi come in a little hot? Maybe   But Nuttallia it’s just beyond disrespectful, annoying and way too full of herself. Her voice and her rapid speech pattern. go through me like nails on a blackboard. Is she on Adderall or something? I don’t know but I don’t know if I can take a whole season of her and that little shit stirrer. Kyle, why would you want to come and turn everybody against each other from the moment you get there. It was bad enough having to put up with Captain Sandy and the three stews last year. Do we really need another season of motormouth, and  vile Kyle?

Right after they went through the yacht, they both sat down across from each other.

The cameras were set up, they planned a confrontation.

So they were primed to have a little argument way before they were filmed together.

Tumi didn't come in hot on her own.  She had an agenda and so did Natalya.  They were going to yell their talking points at that little sit down.

15 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Why is the chef calling dishes with seafood in them vegan?  I thought that would be cause of the drama.

That confused me at first, too, but then I realized that only one guest was vegan.

Between the accents, the drama queens, a cap'n whom I hate... I may just have to bail on this season. Ugh!!

• Like 2

So Natalya and Kyle have mastered the art of run-tell-dat.  Both are total shit stirrers.   Tumi walked in on a no-win situation; Natalya was going from chief stew to third stew and Kyle had spent time telling Tumi what a backstabber Natalya was.  So Kyle gets info from Tumi then passes it along to Natalya.  Natalya runs around to the deck crew and Jack, talking shit about Tumi.  

Natalya, don't think we didn't notice that right after you told Tumi not to wave her hands in front of you, you did the same thing to her.  

Way too many egos and attitudes among the crew.  

I may not be able to understand Max but he's cute.

These guests seem like a PITA.  

The table decors look really nice.  Sandy should be happy about that.  

• Like 6
2 hours ago, aghst said:

There's a camera crew that followed them all around the boat together. The cameras weren't "set up" for some pre-planned, staged confrontation. The crew just followed them wherever they went. They could have sat down anywhere. 

There was no need to prompt or otherwise stage some kind of fight between Natalya and Tumi. The situation was already volatile. Kyle had already been in Tumi's ear badmouthing Natalya, and this was Tumi's first time as Chief Stew. She came in hot wanting to establish her dominance, especially over Natalya. And Natalya was never going to react well to that.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 9
20 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

There's a camera crew that followed them all around the boat together. The cameras weren't "set up" for some pre-planned, staged confrontation. The crew just followed them wherever they went. They could have sat down anywhere. 

There was no need to prompt or otherwise stage some kind of fight between Natalya and Tumi. The situation was already volatile. Kyle had already been in Tumi's ear badmouthing Natalya, and this was Tumi's first time as Chief Stew. She came in hot wanting to establish her dominance, especially over Natalya. And Natalya was never going to react well to that.

Not in this episode, the end of the previous episode when they first met.

They met, then Natalya went around pointing some things out to Tumi.

Then they went into one of the lounges where the guests hang out and they sat across from each other and Tumi said "I don't like this setup" and Natalya took offense.

Edited by aghst
1 hour ago, aghst said:

Not in this episode, the end of the previous episode when they first met.

They met, then Natalya went around pointing some things out to Tumi.

Then they went into one of the lounges where the guests hang out and they sat across from each other and Tumi said "I don't like this setup" and Natalya took offense.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. The end of the last episode and the beginning of this episode were all in the same space of 30 minutes or less. Are you saying the fact that they sat across from each other somehow suggests the conversation was staged? People sit across from each other all the time. Natalya showed Tumi around the boat and then they sat down to discuss things. I don't see anything suspicious or unnatural about it.

Again, there was no need to "stage" any kind of confrontation between Tumi and Natalya. Both were loaded for bear the minute Tumi set foot on that ship.

If anyone is manipulating anything it's Kyle. He's the one who kept going back and forth between Tumi and Natalya repeating things they said about each other. He's the one who "warned" Tumi about Natalya, and he's also the one who screwed up the vegan's dinner. If you had one of those murder boards with the photos and the red yarn, all the lines would lead back to Kyle.

When production brought Natalya in as a temp Chief they knew they were setting up a volatile situation, especially with Kyle coming back. Because that's exactly what happened last season with Kyle and Natalya. They didn't have to do anything but throw them back together and let the cameras roll.

• Like 11

I'm saying Tumi wouldn't be inclined to come in aggressive, ready to argue or point out that things are not good and it's going to be her way.

At least not compared to the Tumi from BDDU season 1.

I don't think whatever Kyle may have said would have caused her to be ready to argue.  Producers probably let her know that is what they expected now that she's playing the chief stew this season, to take charge and not take any back talk.  So the whole waiving the hands thing which set off Natalya.

The sit down is staged.  They were following them with handheld cameras but when they sat down, the cameras were set, one aiming at each woman and one showing both of them.  They wanted to capture the facial expressions.  They wanted them to be in specific positions relative to the cameras so it was blocked.

They set all this up because they expected a volatile exchange when they sat down, because of how both were probably primed by the producers.

They were saying things to poke each other while walking around.  But the real fireworks started when they sat down, facing each other.

You think any of that is an accident?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, aghst said:

Right after they went through the yacht, they both sat down across from each other.

So they were primed to have a little argument way before they were filmed together.

Tumi didn't come in hot on her own.  She had an agenda and so did Natalya.  They were going to yell their talking points at that little sit down.

Also there didn't seem to be a moment where Tumi met the rest of the crew aside from bumping into a few while boarding the boat and maybe the walk threw. Did they even show Tumi meet Jessika before their whole sit down after Kyle arrived? It just seemed extra weird. 

Edited by Yours Truly
12 hours ago, aghst said:

You think any of that is an accident?

I don't think "accident" is quite the right word. But you seem to be suggesting the producers actually directed the two woman to sit in a certain place, face each other and confront one another. I've done enough of a deep dive behind the scenes of this franchise to be reasonably convinced the show doesn't do that. The only time they actually talk to production is when they are pulled off the boat for their interview segments between each charter. Otherwise they do not interact with the camera crew or other production people. 

12 hours ago, aghst said:

I'm saying Tumi wouldn't be inclined to come in aggressive, ready to argue or point out that things are not good and it's going to be her way.

At least not compared to the Tumi from BDDU season 1.

This is Tumi's first time as Chief. That is the difference between now and BDDU. She knows she is coming in late and replacing someone and she has already been told by Kyle to beware of Natalya. I think that's quite enough of an explanation for her behavior versus past behavior. You seem to be suggesting she's only behaving this way because she was told to behave this way by production, but I maintain there was no reason to do that because the situation was already ready-made for a standoff. Plus Tumi herself expressed how she intended to present herself based on what she learned working under Aesha.

Do you think Natalya is only behaving this way because production told her to? Because if so they must have told her to behave this way all through last season too. Same for Kyle. These people don't need to be directed to be assholes. They came out of the box that way.

As for the cameras, there's more than one camera crew, and there's editing. We don't even know how much or how little of that conversation we actually saw. If what you're suggesting is true then it would take them more than six weeks to film a whole season because they would have to set up camera positions every time people had conversations with each other. Don't forget there are also stationary cameras all around the boat.

I've already allowed this situation was set up to be volatile in the sense that they deliberately pulled Natalya into this season and put her in a situation they knew would be hostile and cause a lot of drama. And I'm sure the camera crews were chomping at the bit waiting to cover the moment she had to hand over the reins to Tumi. I'm sure it was no "accident" they just happened to capture the moment shit went down, they were waiting for it. I don't see anything particularly odd or suspicious about where they sat or how it went down though. 

• Like 6

Tumi is acting the way I've seen a lot of people act when they are first promoted to be in charge of other people, they think they should automatically be respected by everyone and that the way to behave is to demand that people follow their rules without question. She will be brought down to earth eventually & will realize that respect is earned and that it's not a one way street or she will fall flat on her face & get fired. 

Kyle has a lot to answer for & needs to fuck right off with his whole bitchy shit stirring attitude.

• Like 7
On 10/10/2023 at 7:59 AM, snarts said:

I'm convinced that the production team urged Tumi to set up those ranks.  It added to the already brewing drama.  

Kyle is the culprit here.  Tumi needs to avoid confiding in Kyle.  Nat needs to zip it.  Kyle is speaking out of both sides of his mouth.  He agrees with Tumi on the chef's cheese platter and then tells Nat that Tumi doesn't like the Chef, when he was dissing him, too.  

• Like 4
22 hours ago, iMonrey said:

If anyone is manipulating anything it's Kyle. He's the one who kept going back and forth between Tumi and Natalya repeating things they said about each other. He's the one who "warned" Tumi about Natalya, and he's also the one who screwed up the vegan's dinner. If you had one of those murder boards with the photos and the red yarn, all the lines would lead back to Kyle.

1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Kyle is the culprit here.  Tumi needs to avoid confiding in Kyle.  Nat needs to zip it.  Kyle is speaking out of both sides of his mouth.  He agrees with Tumi on the chef's cheese platter and then tells Nat that Tumi doesn't like the Chef, when he was dissing him, too.  

Exactly! Kyle is working behind the scenes all the way through and trying to make trouble and so far just skating by. On WWHL, Sandy was blaming Natalya and lionizing Tumi and there was no mention of how Kyle tried to instigate the whole thing. She was even blaming Natalya for talking out of both sides of her mouth but not a word about Kyle doing the same. Now, granted, if you're not a childish mean girl, you're going to let his bitchy shenanigans roll off your back but with this bunch?

It also bugged me that no one called Kyle on being the one to screw up the dinner order. I just hope Kyle gets some comeuppance this season. I'm sure he will dissolve, if he does.

Edited by jcbrown
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Exactly! Kyle is working behind the scenes all the way through and trying to make trouble and so far just skating by. On WWHL, Sandy was blaming Natalya and lionizing Tumi and there was no mention of how Kyle tried to instigate the whole thing. She was even blaming Natalya for talking out of both sides of her mouth but not a word about Kyle doing the same. Now, granted, if you're not a childish mean girl, you're going to let his bitchy shenanigans roll off your back but with this bunch?

It also bugged me that no one called Kyle on being the one to screw up the dinner order. I just hope Kyle gets some comeuppance this season. I'm sure he will dissolve, if he does.

I was confused why Kyle was going over the menu with the guest in the first place when Tumi had already spoke with them. Did I miss a scene where Tumi told Kyle to do one last walk through on the menu with the guest after she printed up the menu? I totally thought that was going to piss Tumi off but she just rolled with it once Kyle updated her. I was okay with no drama there but I was still a bit confused by it. I thought Tumi would consider it as undermining of her conversation with the guest but whatever. Another thing that was absolutely bonkers was that Kyle didn’t immediately GO tell Tumi about the change and it seemed like no one even bothered to let the chef know until right around service. I was absolutely confused about the hell was happening.

Jack let one person say Tumi is talking shit about him and now he decides he’s going to be difficult and rude to Tumi? Damn Jack I was rooting for you and your food looks awesome, not to mention your skills in the galley so I hope this Tumi hiccup smooths out. Tumi is a tad disorganized when it comes to follow through which is where Natalya would be a perfect fit to work with since she’s so energized and pumped to get the job done. Too bad they have been set up to be mortal enemies this season. Sigh…..

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I totally thought that was going to piss Tumi off but she just rolled with it once Kyle updated her.

I thought the chef was going lose his shit. It usually never goes well when you let the guests modify the menu.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, TV Glotzer said:

Every single conflict in this episode had a direct link to Kyle.  I find him completely foul.  He exhibits every bitchy queen negative stereotype attributed to gay men, and for that I hate him even more.

I really, really hate that this show seems to think he's funny. Being bitchy and mean doesn't make a person funny IMO. I was dreading his return and for good reason.

15 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm convinced that the production team urged Tumi to set up those ranks.  It added to the already brewing drama.  

Tumi and Kyle were hired to be Chief and 2nd before Natalya was ever brought into the season. That said, there's no reason Natalya couldn't have also been 2nd instead of third. That did seem like a deliberate diss, whoever made that decision.

• Like 4

My hope is that Tumi and Natalya will get together and see through Kyle and bring him down.  But I think it won't happen because the whole objective for bringing his lazy self back has to be as a sh*t stirrer.  But, no conflict; no show. Or we'll get sex triangles.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

My hope is that Tumi and Natalya will get together and see through Kyle and bring him down.  But I think it won't happen because the whole objective for bringing his lazy self back has to be as a sh*t stirrer.  But, no conflict; no show. Or we'll get sex triangles.

Either somebody or somebodies get fired over the course of the season or fi they're all still around, they're going to pretend to be besties again and hug it out as they exit in the season finale.

Or at least civil, not doing the yelling at year other or wagging their fingers as they're doing now.

It's a predictable formula.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

i don't remember if it was in this thread or the previous episode thread. But Kyle is definitely the sh!t stirrer. He's also lazy. He was a lazy sh!t stirrer on the other show with Natasha and Natalya. I think the 2 Nats would have gotten on better without Kyle at all or another stew.

Tumi did come in hot, I think because of what Kyle said to her AND thinking she needed to assert her dominance over Natalya that SHE is the Chief now. I do wish she would have acknowledged that Natalya managed to Chief Stew with the boat in a mess. I don't remember Natalya putting everything where it was, maybe I missed something in the way the boat was setup.

• Like 3

What an unlikable crew. Kyle is a shit stirrer and Tumi and Natalya are playing right into it.  The charter guests were assholes 

As chief stew, Tumi shouldn’t have let Kyle’s opinion affect her first impression of Natalya but she did. That was rather dumb on Tumi’s part. She seems irritated and defensive, not good traits at all. I also don’t see Kyle as some dynamic second. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Watching reruns the season with Hannah, Jooa, Anastasia etc.  Sandy loses her shit because the table is not set for a brunch that won't even occur for a couple hours.  Makes Anastasia wake Hannah up.  All the while drooling because the deck crew got all the toys out.   Fast forward to this episode and Sandy does not see it's a big deal that Kyle left the ship in  a mess, from the night before.   She really isn't consistent is she?  

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Watching reruns the season with Hannah, Jooa, Anastasia etc.  Sandy loses her shit because the table is not set for a brunch that won't even occur for a couple hours.  Makes Anastasia wake Hannah up.  All the while drooling because the deck crew got all the toys out.   Fast forward to this episode and Sandy does not see it's a big deal that Kyle left the ship in  a mess, from the night before.   She really isn't consistent is she?  

She just always hated Hannah. And unfortunately she seems to love Kyle. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Chief Stews need anonymity, they should be neutral and not buddy up with anyone and shut down the undermining but sadly Tumi thinks there is strength in talking shit about others and having a minion to do her dirty work.

Sandy is more concerned with "motivating" people than telling someone what the actual problem is or listening to what the actual problem, her motivation just spurs on the crap, it never fixes it.

I do get why Sandy wants the table set prior to the guests waking up, it is like not letting the guests see the behind the scenes of setting the table, it should just be ready when the guests see the table but the "not having a comfortable place to sit" was an odd choice of words.

Why is Nat in the laundry and not Jessika? 

Nobody has every heard of going along to get along?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is Nat in the laundry and not Jessika? 

Nobody has every heard of going along to get along?

It's probably because Nat can do more sh*t talking in a central location and running to the chef every 5 minutes while the clothes are in the machines. 😉

• LOL 2