Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The ladies of Orange County reconvene as they rehash season 17. Tamra tries to prove that Jennifer's relationship is not what it seems. Emily questions Heather's true feelings about the group. Things get heated when Gina contemplates her future on the show after revisiting Shannon's comment about her family.

Original air date 2023.10.04

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

What did Jen (Jenn?) do to her face?

I think Gina looked fantastic. I just rewatched a season from about 4 years ago (Vickie's last season as a regular HW) and it's a night and day difference in terms of how Gina looks now.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 12

When they were making room on the couch for someone, I couldn’t for the life of me figure out who it could possibly be. Then they brought out…that lady with the literally big mouth but figuratively tiny mouth; since she hardly spoke on the show, I can’t remember her name. 

• LOL 16

I literally had to pause when Heather accused Jenn of being a shit stirrer, and the camera flashed over Tamra making her sneaky little rat face no doubt worried Jenn would call out that she is in fact the biggest stirrer in the universe, because I was laughing so hard.

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

When they were making room on the couch for someone, I couldn’t for the life of me figure out who it could possibly be. Then they brought out…that lady with the literally big mouth but figuratively tiny mouth; since she hardly spoke on the show, I can’t remember her name. 

Taylor

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

I think Gina looked fantastic. I just rewatched a season from about 4 years ago (Vickie's last season as a regular HW) and it's a night and day difference in terms of how Gina looks now.

Jenn didn't look good. Gina and Jenn had too much self tanner/bronzer, and makeup on,  Shannon and Taylor had too much makeup on, as well. Heather has always less (and tasteful) makeup on than anybody else. Heather’s dress looked nice when sitting (she normally dresses nicely- I looked at her IG a few times).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 13

I felt weird seeing Gina and Emily on opposite couches. I guess it was the hates Heather couch and likes Heather couch. I will say Emily and Shannon can fuck right off with the assertion they are creating storylines for the show. Neither is really that interesting. 

Seems like Tamra took her meds before the show, what with her apologizing and barely screaming. 

Jen just looked weird all-around. The flat hair and face work don’t suit her, she’s a very pretty woman but that wasn’t really reflected here. 

• Like 21

Tamra spent the whole season being endlessly vile, and they're letting her off with some weak 'I'm sorry's shrug.  But Heather says some not that bad things,  and they want Blood.  They just can't stand that she won't kiss their asses or grovel for their friendship.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

How I feel about Heather Dubrow can be summed up in one word. Oklahoma. I have never bought Heather's innocent act, and her snarky text to Taylor just shows once again that she is a mean, petty woman.

I did not watch the BH franchise when Taylor was on it, so had no idea how much charity work she does. Maybe Heather would be a happier person if she stopped focusing on herself and spent some time helping the less fortunate. But that isn't what narcissists do. And there was Gina, kissing Heather's ass as always. What a waste of space. she is. I hope Gina doesn't return, and Taylor gets her orange.

Wow, Jenn looked awful. I had no problem with Tamra (and Emily) bringing up Jenn's lies and inconsistencies, all in the name of defending the POS she calls her boyfriend. I did love Andy's snarky comment on Ryan's demin jackets - lol. 

I wish Heather's producer from 20 years ago had granted her wish to get her off the f***king show. But alas, that ship sailed in the 1900s. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I trust Ryan even less now....

Shannon’s DUI was finally mentioned. And because Gina discussed Shannon's relationship problems on tv, Shannon retaliated by claiming CPS could have taken Gina's kids, and insulted Travis' manhood. Shannon still didn't exactly apologize tonight. 

• Like 9

Yeah, I live in WI and would have a hard time finding OK on a map if not for the fact its outline looks like a pan and so I tie that to (okla) HOME (a) cooking.

Shooting Star GIF

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Yeah, I live in WI and would have a hard time finding OK on a map if not for the fact its outline looks like a pan and so I tie that to (okla) HOME (a) cooking.

Shooting Star GIF

Didn’t Vicki have the same issue of not know where it was or what they did there?.. or was that a different state her daughter and her creepy controlling husband moved to 

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
Just now, QQQQ said:

Shooting Star GIF

That’s the only way I can identify which state is Oklahoma, too.

• Like 5

The only time I took geography was in 7th grade. It was also the first time I had a male teacher so, at 12, I was more interested in him than all the damn maps.  I passed 7th grade so I assume I learned something but there are days I can barely find my way out of my own driveway.  Team Heather.

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

And after spending a season and the start of the reunion attacking Jenn, Tamra apologizes.  We all know Tamra will attack her the next chance she gets. 

She apologized in one breath and in the next attacked her again lol it was like emotional whiplash 

Tamra and her bullshit I wouldn’t have been mad because I’m happy with my life if Heather would have brought up Eddie and his fitness center closing ..

how her head didn’t explode telling that big ass lie .. she would have flipped the hell out and burned the village to the ground and she knows it 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

^100%

Taylor called Tamra out on stirring the pot and choosing to not have the conversation in front of her, but then she went back to attacking Heather.  I want them all to tear apart Tamra.  Now that they've seen the season, they should well see that she stirred every pot. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 3

Shannon has a drinking problem and seemed drunk at the reunion. I was watching on DirectTV and before each commercial there was a public service announcement about getting help if you have a drug or alcohol problem. IMO, a clear response to Shannon's recent DUI, but to be fair, all the ladies (except Gina who is sober) seem to have significant issues with alcohol. Even Emily, who started the show married to a Morman and rarely drinking (recall Shannon blasting her for only barely drinking a glass of champagne all night long), is now purposely binge drinking to be durnk on camera. The season's scapegoat started with an attempt by Tamara to make Jenn the hated one, then switched it up to Heather. The reunion seems to be divided between those who hate Heather, and those who hate Shannon. 

Weird season. Emily's "wisdom" annoys me as well. She thinks because she is so successful and became a lawyer (which she mentions a million times and could a million more times and still no one would care) she has this wisdom, but mostly she seems desperate and just likes the sound of her own voice. 

• Like 16

Jenn was unrecognizable but also looked just like someone else that i just can't put my finger on? 

Taylor would have looked the best had it not been for the hideous makeup on her hideous cosmetic surgery face. I think Taylor has definitely earned an orange if she just toned it down a bit. Both Vicki and Taylor would be more authentic than Tammy Sue and Gina.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Audpaud said:

Jenn was unrecognizable but also looked just like someone else that i just can't put my finger on? 

Taylor would have looked the best had it not been for the hideous makeup on her hideous cosmetic surgery face. I think Taylor has definitely earned an orange if she just toned it down a bit. Both Vicki and Taylor would be more authentic than Tammy Sue and Gina.

Almost all of them had metallic eyeshadow on (and bright shades). Too harsh.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11

I fell asleep  twice  so I might have missed something. I just felt, they were all the way, they have been this season. I saw nothing  different. Gina looked horrible in her postage size dress, and layers of self tanner. Heather  looked the best, but she also looked like she didn't  want to be there. Who could blame her.

• Like 7
7 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I didn’t even notice that Taylor wasn’t there until they brought her out. (Pretty sad when your most memorable scene of the whole season was in the finale, when you were drunk and in a Halloween costume.)

She was barely a Friend Of, let alone a full-time cast member.

7 hours ago, QQQQ said:

She is pretty, but I’m tired of seeing her “girls” all the time.

• Like 7

I think Heather is different off camera and the ladies are punishing her for that. Since we don’t see her other behavior, the attacks on her don’t make sense. Especially since they are blaming her for a lot of the stuff Tamra started. 
Ryan didn’t show up thankfully,  I think because he couldn’t defend himself. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Shannon looked terrible, the hair and the dress were not flattering.  She looked unhappy and I don’t think she cared that she made the CPS comment when drunk. I think she was wrong but I was over Gina with the MY CHILDREN for dramatics. Shut up Gina, you put your precious children on this stupid show.

• Like 16
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Shannon was either medicated or had a few vodka cocktails before the reunion. And because it can't be said too much what the hell was she thinking with that ton of fake hair and cheap looking see through net getup that she was wearing?  Because Shannon is so unhappy with her looks I believe that she dresses crazy thinking that people will look at her hair and clothes and not notice her weight. Her face is bloated from alcohol but she has done something to her mouth that has changed the shape making it look strange. 

• Like 15
  • Useful 2

It’s so gross to watch Tamra attack and humiliate her ‘friend’ over and over. Then, defend it by saying it’s only because she cares. Isn’t that exactly what abusive partners say? Was waiting for ‘look what you made me do!’ 

If Jenn takes her back as a friend, she’s a total moron. Even after Ryan cheats and leaves her. It was a calculated, drawn out attack. Tamra always does this, waits until the person is laughing or relaxed and then craps on them with accusations and ‘I know what you don’t know!’  How any of them can defend her, let alone not go postal on her ass, is beyond me. 

She’ll be back next season crying about her childhood again, and I’ll be fast forwarding through it all.

“Fuck you, you cheater!”

”you’re a cheater, too! You were with Simon when you started with Eddie!”

D’oh!  Reverse direction: ”I don’t care that you cheated! I just don’t think he’s good for you”

Sure, Jan. 

• Like 10
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I thought it was interesting when Jen said to Tamera that I came on as your friend, and Tamera started screaming back that they didn’t cast you as my friend—we weren’t friends. Tamera certainly did introduce her as her friend. It sounds like sometime during casting (or as of August 2021, whichever came first) there was the falling out between Jen and their other friend Heather over the dick pic, and Tamera took blonde Heather’s side. Jen thought she was coming on as Tamera’s friend, but Tamera was using this as a storyline to get back on the show herself. So either she’s like, yes, here’s a frienemy I can destroy for ratings or Tamera was scared about whatever “friendship secrets” Jen might have had about her—probably both. So it was a preemptive strike…which doesn’t entirely make sense because wouldn’t that make Jen more apt to retaliate? But the way that she’s so forgiving to Ryan, I think Jen goes out of her way to see the good in people and make excuses for their bad behavior. This is why after an entire season plus reunion several months later, she still doesn’t understand why her friend is being mean to her and putting her relationship on blast on TV. Jen, Tamera is not your friend! Or, at the very least, you need to learn that Real Housewives’ “friendships” are not what you would expect out of an IRL friend. Whatever you had with each other before is out the door one it entered the Bravosphere.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I think Heather is different off camera and the ladies are punishing her for that. Since we don’t see her other behavior, the attacks on her don’t make sense. Especially since they are blaming her for a lot of the stuff Tamra started. 
Ryan didn’t show up thankfully,  I think because he couldn’t defend himself. 

I think that Ryan didn't show up because he didn't have enough time to create an original art piece on graffiti a denim jacket.  Or possibly, the producers told him he was required to wear a shirt.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 18

Emily asked Gina if stopping drinking allowed her to go through emotions about the destruction of her marriage, because she had been numb before.  She made it sound like Gina was drunk all the time (like Shannon). I mean, it would explain why she opted for those janky extensions, but wow.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
6 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Heather  looked the best, but she also looked like she didn't  want to be there. Who could blame her.

Heather would never miss a chance to be in front of a camera for hours.  

She did look great, as usual, but wearing black when everyone else wore bright colors made me think that either she wanted to look like the outsider or everyone else left her out of the "what are you wearing?" conversations. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Emily asked Gina if stopping drinking allowed her to go through emotions about the destruction of her marriage, because she had been numb before.  She made it sound like Gina was drunk all the time (like Shannon). I mean, it would explain why she opted for those janky extensions, but wow.

That proves how horrible a friend that any of these women (especially Tamra) would make to anyone (in real life) even off camera.

Yes, those extensions were hideous.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I did not watch the BH franchise when Taylor was on it, so had no idea how much charity work she does.

Taylor didn’t do any of that work when she was on RHOBH.  She was a dv victim, spent money like water and married to a con artist who was deeply in debt (who later died by suicide).

She was a sloppy drunk and later admitted to having an alcohol problem.

By her own account she has come out of all of all it and if the same woman who once sold pics of her bruised face to a tabloid is now working with dv shelters then good on her.  

After this RHOC season finale however, I’m guessing she still has an alcohol problem. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Emily and Tamra were driving me nuts with their constant interruptions. Tamra is pulling multiple things out of her ass to justify her treatment of Heather. Now it's because Heather supposedly told called Andy not to hire her back. I loved that Andy backed Heather. And then Tamra with the teary voice "it hurt my feelings." Just stop. Emily is more mad at Heather for not telling her that Tamra said she wasn't a lawyer than she is at Tamra for actually saying it. 

Love Jenn for calling out Tamra for the multiple things she's done this season but especially when she mentioned that Tamra was still with Simon when she met Eddie. 

Love Gina (for once) for going in on Shannon.

• Like 16
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I trust Ryan even less now....

Shannon’s DUI was finally mentioned. And because Gina discussed Shannon's relationship problems on tv, Shannon retaliated by claiming CPS could have taken Gina's kids, and insulted Travis' manhood. Shannon still didn't exactly apologize tonight. 

Ryan is a total tool who will bring nothing but heartache to Jenn.  But until she complains ad nauseum, he is her total tool.  Tamra being horrid to Jenn because of Ryan is a dick move.  If they are so worried about her, why be so freaking mean?  Cause she is way younger than Tamra.

Shannon is a complete bitch who looked like shit.  I enjoyed Gina fighting back.  

For this show to be palatable again, ditch Taylor and Shannon.  No need for 2 full blown alkies on the show.  Ditch Tamra because she is a one trick pony and that trick is as old as a daytime hooker working the Tuesday morning shift at a truckstop.  Clean house and see how that shakes out.

13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Honestly I don’t know where the hell Oklahoma is .. it’s not a place I have ever been interested in and that’s nothing against anything but when I think of places I want to go Oklahoma isn’t one of them (and I’m sure it’s a perfectly lovely place and no offense to the state it’s just not a state that appeals to me visiting) I’m also sure over half of America couldn’t point it out on a map … 

You can be mad at Heather for a lot of stuff but being clueless about geography just would seem super low on the list 

These woman will attack her for breathing at this point it’s just beating a dead horse 

Could Tamra even name the country Oklahoma is part of?

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think that Ryan didn't show up because he didn't have enough time to create an original art piece on graffiti a denim jacket.  Or possibly, the producers told him he was required to wear a shirt.

I just assumed he got lost….

• LOL 12

In the flashback they showed Tamra saying that Emily's not a practicing lawyer and she'd introduced herself as a party planner. 

When Gina was screaming - 'What are the names of my children!' I wish Shannon had said, 'Name mine.' Because I bet Gina couldn't name Stella, Adeline & Sophie. 

Way too much spackle on everyone except Heather. I did like Gina's hairstyle. So much better than all her talking heads all season.  

I still say that Heather telling Gina to quit talking about Matt to Travis was good advice. Continuing to drone on about 'what could've been and not the life she anticipated' gives the appearance that she's sorry her marriage imploded instead of it leading to where she is now, which is in a much better place. If she's not careful Travis will eventually take offense at being her apparent second choice.   

Taylor was not charitable when she was on the BH franchise and pushed Russell to financial ruin and eventual suicide. 

If Jen wants to be with Ryan and continue to defend him, that's her prerogative. A true friend would hope for the best for her, and be there in case things go south. Two of my kids had to learn the hard way with partners they were warned about. On my son's wedding day, a dozen people including members of his fiancee's own family, told him to leave her at the altar. He ended up being a battered husband, but it still took him a decade to get away from her. My daughter just got out of an abusive relationship and is now in a custody battle over their little girl. She left him several times, but kept getting sucked back in because he'd love bomb her. Hopefully it's finally over. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 10
  • Sad 4
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Shannon looked terrible, the hair and the dress were not flattering.  She looked unhappy and I don’t think she cared that she made the CPS comment when drunk. I think she was wrong but I was over Gina with the MY CHILDREN for dramatics. Shut up Gina, you put your precious children on this stupid show.

Not to mention her ridiculous bullshit about her kids going on the internet soon and seeing their names and CPS. She is not worried at all that they’ll also find out mommy got arrested for drunk driving and almost went to jail for skipping court, oh and daddy got arrested for beating mommy…but she let him off. Not worried about that info falling into their laps at all. Great role model that Gina is. Remember young girls, if he’s able to keep his job so you can keep the support flowing, just dismiss the charges for those first time beatdowns, it’ll be worth it in the end. And now does Ms I Support Women of Domestic Violence sit quiet thru all that? Cuz she’s full of shit like the rest of them. Gina and Shannon are one and the same now and I don’t think either one of them can stand it. 

3 minutes ago, Feline Goddess said:

f she's not careful Travis will eventually take offense at being her apparent second choice.   

Based on some of his looks this season, I think it’s already gotten to him and he’s playing it up for the cameras. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

Not to mention her ridiculous bullshit about her kids going on the internet soon and seeing their names and CPS. She is not worried at all that they’ll also find out mommy got arrested for drunk driving and almost went to jail for skipping court, oh and daddy got arrested for beating mommy…but she let him off. Not worried about that info falling into their laps at all. Great role model that Gina is. Remember young girls, if he’s able to keep his job so you can keep the support flowing, just dismiss the charges for those first time beatdowns, it’ll be worth it in the end. And now does Ms I Support Women of Domestic Violence sit quiet thru all that? Cuz she’s full of shit like the rest of them. Gina and Shannon are one and the same now and I don’t think either one of them can stand it. 

Based on some of his looks this season, I think it’s already gotten to him and he’s playing it up for the cameras. 

I almost laughed when Gina spouted off that her kids could soon be on social media. Her oldest is 11, so I would imagine is already on SM. Who knows, maybe even the 9 and 8 year old kids too. Not to mention Travis's three who live with them half the time. And the kids' friends. Sheesh.

I find it hilarious that she is worried about her kids now, when she chose to put them on TV when they were 6, 4, and 3 years old. And they have been on ever since. And she facilitated Matt being away from his kids more often than not back when she first came on by letting him swan in and out of their lives whenever he wanted. While he kept his love nest in another city, which of course Gina was not allowed to visit. Cry me a f**king river, Gina. You alone have provided your kids with much to read on SM. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1