Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 10/6/2023 at 7:59 PM, Stats Queen said:

First, I am so sorry for your loss.

Second, I so admire you so much for working with others who have shared the same type of loss.

Third, I was a victim of domestic violence with my first husband and it took a long time before I could help counsel someone else without it triggering myself so your ability to be there for others is amazing.

Fourth, no woman is responsible for an abusive husband’s behavior. 

Fifth, Russell committed suicide which was awful especially for his young daughter Kennedy. His whole house of financial cards was collapsing and his abusive behavior was outed on Bravo. This wasn’t Taylor’s fault. She chose to be on the show and he obviously approved of the move. Even before the abuse was exposed, the signs were obvious to me. 

Finally, thank you for speaking up and sharing your story. ♥️

Thank you. I appreciate that. Going through all of that I wouldn't wish on anyone. I would've given anything to talk to someone who had been through what I was going through, and I just want to be that person for someone else.

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm so sorry you were in an abusive marriage. I can't imagine that kind of constant fear and trauma. Hugs to you for surviving that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2023 at 9:35 AM, Feline Goddess said:

He ended up being a battered husband, but it still took him a decade to get away from her. My daughter just got out of an abusive relationship and is now in a custody battle over their little girl. She left him several times, but kept getting sucked back in because he'd love bomb her. Hopefully it's finally over. 

Good Lord, that must have been so hard to stand by and watch as a parent! Glad they were able to finally disentangle themselves from awful people. I hope both of them are able to heal and begin anew.

• Like 5
On 10/6/2023 at 9:39 AM, Mar said:

When Jen brought up the cheating to Tamra, all Tamra said was "that was years ago". (Wtf?) Tamara is like Heather in that she never apologizes for her behavior, (she'll apologize for the other person feeling horrible about the situation) then she does everything she can to deflect it onto someone else.

I don't mind Jen, so I have no issues with her staying on the show. But I wish she would treat Tamra the same way Tamra treats others.

• Like 7
On 10/5/2023 at 10:05 PM, Chalby said:

I believe Heather really did think Tamra said that because she remembered the intent rather than the semantics. And Tamra was correct in saying "I never said that". 

Semantics games are so annoying.  Just because someone doesn't say something verbatim doesn't mean they weren't expressing it.  It's like X saying Y doesn't tell the truth and when Z says X called Y a liar, X responding, "I never said that!".  STFU.

• Applause 3
On 10/4/2023 at 8:43 PM, chick binewski said:

Emily is going to sprain something with the way she is blaming Heather for Tamra's insults.

For real. Has all that exercising made Emily more limber? Because, seriously, the contortions

Somehow Tamra is not to blame for saying Emily is a fake lawyer, but Heather is to blame for not critiquing Tamra for saying Emily is a fake lawyer? Just...whaaaa?? Emily is scared to go against Tamra. It's so transparent and ridiculous, especially coming from someone who's always telling other people to own up to their actions.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

On 10/5/2023 at 5:07 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Shannon looked terrible, the hair and the dress were not flattering.  She looked unhappy and I don’t think she cared that she made the CPS comment when drunk. I think she was wrong but I was over Gina with the MY CHILDREN for dramatics. Shut up Gina, you put your precious children on this stupid show.

On 10/7/2023 at 3:58 PM, Quiet1 said:

Gina and only Gina is at fault if her CHILDREN are hurt. Gina is the one who got the DUI. Gina is the one who put the family in the public eye by being on the show. Funny, Gina has no problem airing all the wrong deeds her children's father has done, yet she doesn't seem to care how that will hurt her CHILDREN! As long as it gives her a storyline. 

Yet, Shannon needs to stop talking about Gina. We get it, she helped her a bit. But she's also hurt her a bit. Move on. 

Thank you and thank you. I agree with Gina that Shannon repeatedly bringing up helping her wasn't very nice and what Shannon said when she was drunk was in poor taste. BUT, Shannon is not responsible for anything more! Shannon has issues of her own, but Gina joining a reality show and putting her family business on TV, her DUI, Matt's cheating and DV, none of that has to do with Shannon. 

Edited by RealHousewife
On 10/5/2023 at 6:56 PM, Starlight925 said:

She looks more like The Grinch every year.

She definitely looks like a Seuss character because Heather reminded me of Cat in the Hat.

• LOL 1