Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

So, it turns out that Oklahoma is at the northern border of Texas. Like, when you see the square sticking up on the northwest and then the chomp taken out of the northeast of Texas, that’s Oklahoma. Who knew all this time we’ve been looking at the negative image of Oklahoma and never knew it. Thanks, Google Maps!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I love how Heather keeps referring to them as a "friend group" instead of "these annoying co workers I am forced to interact with."

Oh, yeah I almost forgot about the time Vicki slammed Oklahoma.

According to Radaronline:

Oklahomans were appalled at Gunvalson calling it an “invisible” state because according to her, no one knows anything about it. But when given the chance to clarify her comments at the 2014 reunion show, Gunvalson slammed Oklahoma again—as “boring,” “humid” and tornado-ridden.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Shannon must be happy that the reunion was shot before her dui accident - but it’s creepy to watch her wallowing in denial about everything just before reality bites her in the ass.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think that Ryan didn't show up because he didn't have enough time to create an original art piece on graffiti a denim jacket.  Or possibly, the producers told him he was required to wear a shirt.

I bet he had a Bedazzler in the 80s and probably Bedazzled the life out of every jacket he owned. 

Tamra’s presence ruins the show, and that’s really not good because it appears to be hanging on by a thread. I can barely look at her, she disgusts me so much. 

We almost made it through an entire episode without Emily mentioning she’s an attorney! 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Shannon looked terrible, the hair and the dress were not flattering.  She looked unhappy and I don’t think she cared that she made the CPS comment when drunk. I think she was wrong but I was over Gina with the MY CHILDREN for dramatics. Shut up Gina, you put your precious children on this stupid show.

Shannon did look awful.  Gina's comment about Shannon looking like a drag queen was pretty spot on, but at the same time sorta mean girlish and hypocritical  Gina looked like she could have been a contestant in a drag queen competition a while aback, so it's kinda bitchy for her to be throwing stones; she's like a former smoker or someone who has lost a lot of weight that disparages people who smoke or are overweight.  Gina's other comment about if Shannon can't remember what she said, then she needs to get some help with her problems with alcohol was also true.  I'm not sure how much Shannon doesn't really remember or if that's just an excuse.  Maybe it's some of both.

• Like 13
19 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Oh Heather, prefacing an apology with “I’m sorry IF you were hurt…” is not an apology.  Also, one that starts with, “I’m sorry BUT…” 

Shannon, Shannon, Shannon.  You are a mess.  And you should fire the stylist that gave you that look, maybe even sue them. 😏

Heather can and will apologize, but I noticed she rarely admits she is ever wrong. It's 10x more apparent when she's on WWHL.

• Like 10
9 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Emily and Tamra were driving me nuts with their constant interruptions. Tamra is pulling multiple things out of her ass to justify her treatment of Heather. Now it's because Heather supposedly told called Andy not to hire her back. I loved that Andy backed Heather. And then Tamra with the teary voice "it hurt my feelings." Just stop. Emily is more mad at Heather for not telling her that Tamra said she wasn't a lawyer than she is at Tamra for actually saying it. 

Love Jenn for calling out Tamra for the multiple things she's done this season but especially when she mentioned that Tamra was still with Simon when she met Eddie. 

Love Gina (for once) for going in on Shannon.

I'm going to feel dirty for saying this, but Tamra was actually correct when she said she didn't say Emily wasn't a real lawyer (and Heather says, "Yes you did," under her breath, and as we all know, Heather is never wrong). Tamra said she said Emily is not a practicing attorney, and her recollection is backed up by Bravo's flashback of the scene.  What Tamra said was true: Emily isn't practicing law, and Heather either lied or misremembered. But in any case, she riled up Emily who is very defensive about anyone questioning her qualifications and credentials.

Edited by la patineuse
  • Like 10
23 hours ago, ZettaK said:

. Heather’s dress looked nice when sitting (she normally dresses nicely- I looked at her IG a few times).

I thought the housewives were always told the theme, or color, of the dresses they should wear for the reunion. I gathered it was neon colors until Heather showed up in black. So what was their theme?

2 hours ago, la patineuse said:

I'm going to feel dirty for saying this, but Tamra was actually correct when she said she didn't say Emily wasn't a real lawyer (and Heather says, "Yes you did," under her breath, and as we all know, Heather is never wrong). Tamra said she said Emily is not a practicing attorney, and her recollection is backed up by Bravo's flashback of the scene.  What Tamra said was true: Emily isn't practicing law, and Heather either lied or misremembered. But in any case, she riled up Emily who is very defensive about anyone questioning her qualifications and credentials.

I think Heather read into Tamra's delivery, So she did not remember verbatim but she definitely got the intent. Because Tamara was clearly dismissing Emily's career as a lawyer.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I thought the housewives were always told the theme, or color, of the dresses they should wear for the reunion. I gathered it was neon colors until Heather showed up in black. So what was their theme?

I think Heather read into Tamra's delivery, So she did not remember verbatim but she definitely got the intent. Because Tamara was clearly dismissing Emily's career as a lawyer.

Well, then she should say so.  It's hard to prove intent, but then again mind reading is another of Heather's many talents.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
23 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I trust Ryan even less now....

Shannon’s DUI was finally mentioned. And because Gina discussed Shannon's relationship problems on tv, Shannon retaliated by claiming CPS could have taken Gina's kids, and insulted Travis' manhood. Shannon still didn't exactly apologize tonight. 

The reunion was filmed something like 10 days prior to Shannon's DUI...so it was not mentioned. There was even a black out statement about this fact.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I almost laughed when Gina spouted off that her kids could soon be on social media. Her oldest is 11, so I would imagine is already on SM. Who knows, maybe even the 9 and 8 year old kids too. Not to mention Travis's three who live with them half the time. And the kids' friends. Sheesh.

I actually find Gina to be the least offensive of all the housewives. Over the years, she's become my favourite, and Shannon needs someone to hold her accountable.

9 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Taylor was not charitable when she was on the BH franchise and pushed Russell to financial ruin and eventual suicide. 

No one can "push" someone into domestic abuse, financial ruin, or suicide. There's no way I'd blame Taylor for Russell's choices (but we don't need her on OC).

• Like 12
  • Applause 5

Heather saying the show is her "platform" says it all.

She's trying to use it, along with her move to L.A., to springboard herself back into acting.

She acts so smart, but she literally can't find Oklahoma on a map?  

She looks more like The Grinch every year.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Chalby said:

No one can "push" someone into domestic abuse, financial ruin, or suicide. There's no way I'd blame Taylor for Russell's choices (but we don't need her on OC).

Thank you. I was trying to figure out how to respond but you summed it up well.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, la patineuse said:

Well, then she should say so.  It's hard to prove intent, but then again mind reading is another of Heather's many talents.

I believe Heather really did think Tamra said that because she remembered the intent rather than the semantics. And Tamra was correct in saying "I never said that". 

• Like 8
26 minutes ago, Chalby said:

The theme was "Heather doesn't belong in this group". Now whether it was Heather that chose the theme (which is what I think) or it was just random is another matter.  

Remember Heather was the one that wore a full body wetsuit to a backyard swim party where everyone else wore swimsuits. 

Or my fav, she attended the 1980s party as one of Robert Palmer's girls in the Simply Irresistible video (which I thought was genius and looked great) while everyone looked more like Madonna if I'm being generous or more likely themselves in the 1980s.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 10

Jenn has and has had so much botox her lines are now at her hairline. She's going to start taking botox on her scalp.

I find Jenn to be very fake looking and horse facey. I don't think she is pretty at all. I don't like her personality and she hasn't really made any effort to be there for anyone but Tamra who hates her with a passion.

Gina seems to really like Heather, and  Heather does seem a little nicer to her than the others.  Heather has been rude to everyone, and appears to have extra disdain for Taylor (understand she was hurt by Heather's rejection and mocking) and Emily. 

I still think Heather's snobbiness at the ranch sealed it for Tamra, but I'm not sure where Tamra turned hard core on Heather. 

• Like 1

Glad to see Taylor doing so much work for domestic violence. 

Russell broke her jaw.  She in no way “pushed” him to hurt her.  As for her being a gold digger:  when Russell’s debts were calculated, all of Taylor’s possessions were taken.  Turned out, all the handbags etc. were fake. 

I wish they had shown more of her home life now.  All we saw of her were scant reactions to others.  Wonder if she’ll return. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
On 10/4/2023 at 11:21 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I honestly don't get attacking Jenn for her boyfriend's behavior, even Andy joined in by reading the stuff Tamrat brought.  If these people were halfway decent women they would offer some compassion/friendship.  How does Jenn's relationship affect ANY  of these women?!?

It doesn’t. That’s the biggest reason why I lost interest quick in this season. Jenn’s situation was affecting NOBODY in that group, yet it became everybody’s business — even that of people she didn’t know.

As the saying goes, they all need to muck out their own stables (paging Heather Dubrow) before going after other people.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Tamra was definitely insulting Emily with her tone and comment ‘she was introduced to Me as a party planner’ she meant it as a put down. But, as usual, she skated by on semantics. 

Emily looked good at the reunion, but it’s always sad to me when a woman is bullied or shamed into changing her physical appearance and then applauded for it. And saying, “you looked great before” or “you always looked good, but…” the message is clear-you didn’t look good enough before, but now you do. Same for people saying “wow, keep it up!” Aka “you’re less hideous, but don’t stop now!”  I’d rather someone say-I’m content with my body, and I won’t starve to fit your ideal. But easier said from someone Not on tv. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Tamra sees this opportunity to make Jenn a target so that Tamra can get more airtime, and boy does she take it.

She could discuss this with Jenn privately, tell her she's concerned, she thinks he's cheated, etc., and gone ahead with their friendship.  But she has to do the stupid napkin-throwing, screaming, screeching thing that we all hate her for.

Friends who are in relationships we don't like will almost always take the side of their guy.  I have a friendship situation like this right now.  One friend voiced her strong opinion, and the friend that's in the relationship is so upset at the friend who spoke up, that the rest of us just stay silent, watching this friend plod along in this awful situation.  It's just the nature of some women.

But Tamra is pulling at any thread of insecurity that Jenn may have, and trying to unravel her relationship, while getting airtime for it.  And that, Tamra, ain't cool.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, la patineuse said:

Heather can and will apologize, but I noticed she rarely admits she is ever wrong. It's 10x more apparent when she's on WWHL.

So, unpopular opinion here but I am so over the narrative that people MUST apologize just because. Heather has a reputation for over explaining and never taking accountability and I have to say I’m the same way. I like to explain myself before taking ownership of anything because I find in this day and age people get to accuse you of “offenses” they’ve picked out for you. Nah, nuh-uh. YOU don’t get to CREATE an offense out of thin air and place it on ME. We need to discuss, put it in context and I get to tell you what my intentions were regarding said interaction. Most of the time things get taken out of context in order to lay bullshit at someone’s feet and to get the finger pointing started. Now, in all fairness this franchise is based on just this and most of them DO IT on the regular. What Heather does is rolls her eyes and goes nope. It didn’t go down that way. These women want her to apologize for trumped up charges, heresay, and overblown accounts of what she’s actually done and personally I ain’t mad at her for that.

I’ve been know to piss people off because I get peppered with the whole, “here you go again, with your explanations…” Well yeah, I need to understand what has actually offended you, especially since I know that I wasn’t attempting to be mean or cutting or whatever it is I’m being accused of so I need to explain where I was coming from so you can then explain to me how you took it and then we can figure out where the confusion in conversation lies. If I just say, “oh I’m sorry” then it’ll probably happen again cause I have no idea how my actions offended you since that wasn’t what I was aiming for to begin with. Heather choses to interact with them the way she does. Some of them are rubbed the wrong with her demeanor and choice of actions and have mentioned it to her on a number of occasions. After that it’s up to them to decide whether or not they want to accept these character trait or not. They can’t force her to keep apologize for who she is and how she conducts herself cause she’s grown and has obviously determined that her behavior isn’t for all that. Either take it or leave it but demanding apologies and a complete personality overhaul is just juvenile and pointless.

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
13 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Heather saying the show is her "platform" says it all.

She's trying to use it, along with her move to L.A., to springboard herself back into acting.

She acts so smart, but she literally can't find Oklahoma on a map?  

She looks more like The Grinch every year.

But isn't it everyone's platform?  Shannon is trying to get people to shit, Tamra is I guess getting people high, etc.  

13 hours ago, Chalby said:

I believe Heather really did think Tamra said that because she remembered the intent rather than the semantics. And Tamra was correct in saying "I never said that". 

Tamra always diminishes accomplishments of others.  

13 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

The theme was "Heather doesn't belong in this group". Now whether it was Heather that chose the theme (which is what I think) or it was just random is another matter.  

Remember Heather was the one that wore a full body wetsuit to a backyard swim party where everyone else wore swimsuits. 

Or my fav, she attended the 1980s party as one of Robert Palmer's girls in the Simply Irresistible video (which I thought was genius and looked great) while everyone looked more like Madonna if I'm being generous or more likely themselves in the 1980s.  

Not sure how long filming was, but perhaps she was protecting her skin from skin damage.  She isn't someone who tans.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mar said:

Whenever you point a finger, there are three pointing right back at you. Tamra was with Eddie before the divorce was finalized — Jenn did bring that up. 

Could Tamra be pissed that Ryan apparently never followed through about fucking her?? Just wondering.

Nothing would have been gained by having him there. Like a match on 1,000 cans of gasoline. 🔥🔥

• Like 5
On 10/5/2023 at 1:57 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Shannon is more worried about being misunderstood than about how much she has hurt anyone. If I had to choose a word to describe her, I wouldn’t be picking her own descriptor ‘kind’.

I know the word is used excessively, but she is a narcissist. And she used the word kind as in "I went out of my way to be kind (nice)". 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Chalby said:

I actually find Gina to be the least offensive of all the housewives. Over the years, she's become my favourite, and Shannon needs someone to hold her accountable.

This. Russell was beating Taylor before she was on the show. No one asks for a beat down unless they're competing in a UFC fight. Russell was also already cheating people and fronting like he was a multi-millionaire before he and Taylor were together. Yes, she probably married him for the money she thought he had, but she was not the cause for his financial ruin. His house of cards tumbling down, along with his abusiveness coming to light and probably a lifelong struggle with mental illness is what drove Russell to suicide. I never liked Taylor when she was on RHBH, but I would never think she drove her husband to suicide. My husband died by suicide and I now work with other suicide widows to help them navigate the trauma and complicated grief suicide widows go through, and I'm so offended by the original poster who said this. Suicide widows have enough stigma and trauma to deal with, often from our own families and the families of our spouses', without ignorant comments like this adding to it.

Chalby, I realize you are not the one who said Taylor drove Russell to suicide. I thought my quoting you would also include where you quoted the original commenter. Thank you for your comments.

• Like 8
  • Hugs 10
On 10/5/2023 at 6:07 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Shannon looked terrible, the hair and the dress were not flattering.  She looked unhappy and I don’t think she cared that she made the CPS comment when drunk. I think she was wrong but I was over Gina with the MY CHILDREN for dramatics. Shut up Gina, you put your precious children on this stupid show.

She was bloated, her hair looked like the old Gina hair style she made fun of this season, and her dress was too tight, and ugly. She also had too much makeup on.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, maggiemae said:

The reunion was filmed something like 10 days prior to Shannon's DUI...so it was not mentioned. There was even a black out statement about this fact.

I meant it was noted (before a segment).

• Like 1

Jenn has a backbone at the reunion.  She did well in part 1.

Tamra needs to understand that you need to speak your mind then move on if the person you're giving advice to doesn't listen. 

Examples in the past where this has backfired:

- She was obsessed with exposing Gretchen in seasons 4 to 6 before backing off in season 7 and 8 (to a lesser extent).. and once she did that, Gretchen kind of tripped herself up.

- She spoke badly of Brooks in season 7 through 9 to the point where Vicki was mad at her.  Once Tamra backed off in season 10, we had Nancy Drew (Meghan) come in with the right skills to finally expose Brooks.

All Tamra needs to do is stand back and watch Jenn/Ryan implode because Jenn won't listen to anyone about him. 

Lastly, Heather Dubrow is acting.  She truly is a horrible person, but she puts on this persona for the cameras... and viewers are too gullible to get that.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

It doesn’t. That’s the biggest reason why I lost interest quick in this season. Jenn’s situation was affecting NOBODY in that group, yet it became everybody’s business — even that of people she didn’t know.

As the saying goes, they all need to muck out their own stables (paging Heather Dubrow) before going after other people.

Isn't that the point of going on a REALITY TV show? To show the reality of your life? And it isn't like Ryan is a shrinking violet, not wanting to be in the limelight. The dick pic taker is likely the thirstiest hohusband I can think of, at least in recent times.

I'd be hard pressed to think of a howife who's relationship(s)  hasn't played out on, well, reality TV. Especially the messy parts. Just off the top of my head in this franchise alone: Shannon/David/;  Tamra/Simon; Vicki/Donn/Cancer Scammer; Emily/Shane (especially when Shane was mocked endlessly for not passing the bar); Gina/Matt. It would be much harder to find a howife who's personal life wasn't everyone's business. In any franchise. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Isn't that the point of going on a REALITY TV show? To show the reality of your life? And it isn't like Ryan is a shrinking violet, not wanting to be in the limelight. The dick pic taker is likely the thirstiest hohusband I can think of, at least in recent times.

I'd be hard pressed to think of a howife who's relationship(s)  hasn't played out on, well, reality TV. Especially the messy parts. Just off the top of my head in this franchise alone: Shannon/David/;  Tamra/Simon; Vicki/Donn/Cancer Scammer; Emily/Shane (especially when Shane was mocked endlessly for not passing the bar); Gina/Matt. It would be much harder to find a howife who's personal life wasn't everyone's business. In any franchise. 

But we saw all those relationships implode in real time, over several seasons in some cases. Tamra and Simon, in particular, was very raw and hard to watch — and for some people, probably all too relatable.

Jenn’s came from Tamra’s deciding to make an issue of it. Whenever they would fight over Jenn’s marriage, Ryan’s dick pics, etc., I’d always ask myself, why do they think I care? It was a sloppy attempt to gin up season drama, IMO.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

But we saw all those relationships implode in real time, over several seasons in some cases. Tamra and Simon, in particular, was very raw and hard to watch — and for some people, probably all too relatable.

Jenn’s came from Tamra’s deciding to make an issue of it. Whenever they would fight over Jenn’s marriage, Ryan’s dick pics, etc., I’d always ask myself, why do they think I care? It was a sloppy attempt to gin up season drama, IMO.

Of course it was done for drama, but Jenn came already with an imploding story.  

5 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Jenn has a backbone at the reunion.  She did well in part 1.

Tamra needs to understand that you need to speak your mind then move on if the person you're giving advice to doesn't listen. 

Examples in the past where this has backfired:

- She was obsessed with exposing Gretchen in seasons 4 to 6 before backing off in season 7 and 8 (to a lesser extent).. and once she did that, Gretchen kind of tripped herself up.

- She spoke badly of Brooks in season 7 through 9 to the point where Vicki was mad at her.  Once Tamra backed off in season 10, we had Nancy Drew (Meghan) come in with the right skills to finally expose Brooks.

All Tamra needs to do is stand back and watch Jenn/Ryan implode because Jenn won't listen to anyone about him. 

Lastly, Heather Dubrow is acting.  She truly is a horrible person, but she puts on this persona for the cameras... and viewers are too gullible to get that.

Yes, Heather is an actress after all. The women said that she says, and does things behind the scenes. It was obvious that she was performing damage control at the finale episode.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

probably a lifelong struggle with mental illness is what drove Russell to suicide. I never liked Taylor when she was on RHBH, but I would never think she drove her husband to suicide. My husband died by suicide and I now work with other suicide widows to help them navigate the trauma and complicated grief suicide widows go through, and I'm so offended by the original poster who said this. Suicide widows have enough stigma and trauma to deal with, often from our own families and the families of our spouses', without ignorant comments like this adding to it.

First, I am so sorry for your loss.

Second, I so admire you so much for working with others who have shared the same type of loss.

Third, I was a victim of domestic violence with my first husband and it took a long time before I could help counsel someone else without it triggering myself so your ability to be there for others is amazing.

Fourth, no woman is responsible for an abusive husband’s behavior. 

Fifth, Russell committed suicide which was awful especially for his young daughter Kennedy. His whole house of financial cards was collapsing and his abusive behavior was outed on Bravo. This wasn’t Taylor’s fault. She chose to be on the show and he obviously approved of the move. Even before the abuse was exposed, the signs were obvious to me. 

Finally, thank you for speaking up and sharing your story. ♥️

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She was bloated, her hair looked like the old Gina hair style she made fun of this season, and her dress was too tight, and ugly. She also had too much makeup on.

It’s very sad to see what this show has done to her physically. When she started she was quite cute and slim and dressed nicely. Then the crap with David and peri menopause kicked in and threw her for a loop. I always felt bad for her that she had to have that time of her life filmed. Now over the years we’ve seen the reality tv ego take over and she is trying way too hard to get back what she had and she has to just realize it ain’t coming back. She looks awful now and it’s by choice. That’s not nature, that’s bad plastic surgery/fillers. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Eh, I have no problem with it. If Ryan is going to be on my screen every week I would rather know the real Ryan, rather than the one Jenn has tried to sell to us, and herself. She can delude herself all she wants, but if Dick is on my screen I prefer to know the real one. 

• Like 3
On 10/5/2023 at 1:22 PM, nexxie said:

Shannon must be happy that the reunion was shot before her dui accident - but it’s creepy to watch her wallowing in denial about everything just before reality bites her in the ass.

The sinking ship SSBeador has always been the definition of contradictions and victimhood.  I find it wild that she would consider plopping herself in an embarrassing Tres Amigas booth at Bravocon - At This Time - shows she has not hit rock bottom. Wonder what type of reaction she will receive from the Bravocon masses residing in real-world USA - not the bubble of Newport Beach CA. We all face the challenge of facing our fears while balancing our egos and insecurities.

Many have commented, "She has a lot of work to do". Maybe now she will stop the weight whining nobody wants to hear and look a little deeper for the cause of her misery.  It will be interesting to see where her free will takes her. Screeching, waving Shannon hands, and slamming shots with the other two "matrons" in front of fans sounds like a plan scandoval came up with.  Like sandy, she does have the sandy chipped nail polish thing down pat and the blaming others for the events in her life. The chicks pickled thinking is not right.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

The sinking ship SSBeador has always been the definition of contradictions and victimhood.  I find it wild that she would consider plopping herself in an embarrassing Tres Amigas booth at Bravocon - At This Time - shows she has not hit rock bottom. Wonder what type of reaction she will receive from the Bravocon masses residing in real-world USA - not the bubble of Newport Beach CA. We all face the challenge of facing our fears while balancing our egos and insecurities.

Many have commented, "She has a lot of work to do". Maybe now she will stop the weight whining nobody wants to hear and look a little deeper for the cause of her misery.  It will be interesting to see where her free will takes her. Screeching, waving Shannon hands, and slamming shots with the other two "matrons" in front of fans sounds like a plan scandoval came up with.  Like sandy, she does have the sandy chipped nail polish thing down pat and the blaming others for the events in her life. The chicks pickled thinking is not right.

Frankly, with her, from the start, it’s been like watching a slow motion collapse. Everything that’s wrong with her is a symptom of a deeper problem. Bravocon should be the last thing on her To-Do list right now.

Even before the DUI, the “Tres Amigas” act was cringeworthy.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
On 10/4/2023 at 9:18 PM, ZettaK said:

Jenn didn't look good. Gina and Jenn had too much self tanner/bronzer, and makeup on,  Shannon and Taylor had too much makeup on, as well. Heather has always less (and tasteful) makeup on than anybody else. Heather’s dress looked nice when sitting (she normally dresses nicely- I looked at her IG a few times).

I thought Emily looked the best because her makeup wasn't overdone. Shannon looked terrible to me. That hair! Ugh! Not a good look and her face didn't look great either. I can't figure out why there is such a huge difference in how Shannon looks in the THs and the regular scenes.

Gina looked nice but I didn't like her makeup. I'd rank Heather second, but I thought she needed some color. The black dress and her simple makeup kind of washed her out. I like Taylor's hair better shorter but didn't like her makeup. Tamra looked pretty good. Again, too much hair extensions. Jenn's face looked off but it has looked that way all season. 

I wish these women would call out Tamra more for her vile behavior. She is definitely a pot stirrer! No question about it. 

10 hours ago, hottesthw said:

It’s very sad to see what this show has done to her physically. When she started she was quite cute and slim and dressed nicely. Then the crap with David and peri menopause kicked in and threw her for a loop. I always felt bad for her that she had to have that time of her life filmed. Now over the years we’ve seen the reality tv ego take over and she is trying way too hard to get back what she had and she has to just realize it ain’t coming back. She looks awful now and it’s by choice. That’s not nature, that’s bad plastic surgery/fillers. 

What is weird is she was on WWHL with VIcki a few weeks ago and she looked good, not bloated and her face didn't look weird like on here. They were filmed what... a few weeks to a month apart? So I can't figure out why her appearance changed so much. 

• Like 4
On 10/5/2023 at 10:10 PM, Cosmocrush said:The theme was "Heather doesn't belong in this group". Now whether it was Heather that chose the theme (which is what I think) or it was just random is another matter.  

I can’t really blame her for doing that. She can’t afford to age her skin if she’s looking to get back into acting; doctors advise covering up as much as possible; for all we know, she may be at higher risk of skin cancer (as we all are, really); and she probably has enough of Terry’s skin care potions in her to be a fire hazard.

I loved the Robert Palmer girl look — she nailed it. 

• Like 7
On 10/4/2023 at 10:20 PM, esco1822 said:

Seems like Tamra took her meds before the show, what with her apologizing and barely screaming. 

I thought that, too. She was awfully subdued. She knew she was such a horrible bitch all season and the most beautiful part of it all was her being called out for cheating on Simon with Eddie.  

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

What is weird is she was on WWHL with VIcki a few weeks ago and she looked good, not bloated and her face didn't look weird like on here. They were filmed what... a few weeks to a month apart? So I can't figure out why her appearance changed so much. 

Yes, they were filmed close (enough) together. I wonder by looking at photos from a few days ago if she had the popular injectable which slims the face, as well. 

4 hours ago, Wicked said:

I was bored except for when Gina went after Shannon. Sooooooo glad they didn't bring Vicki out

There is a second part, but Vicki was not a friend, she was a guest only.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

First, I am so sorry for your loss.

Second, I so admire you so much for working with others who have shared the same type of loss.

Third, I was a victim of domestic violence with my first husband and it took a long time before I could help counsel someone else without it triggering myself so your ability to be there for others is amazing.

Fourth, no woman is responsible for an abusive husband’s behavior. 

Fifth, Russell committed suicide which was awful especially for his young daughter Kennedy. His whole house of financial cards was collapsing and his abusive behavior was outed on Bravo. This wasn’t Taylor’s fault. She chose to be on the show and he obviously approved of the move. Even before the abuse was exposed, the signs were obvious to me. 

Finally, thank you for speaking up and sharing your story. ♥️

I also agree with everything you (and others before you) said. It's not a woman's (or a partner's) fault that she was abused. It's blaming the victim. 

Edited by ZettaK

Gina and only Gina is at fault if her CHILDREN are hurt. Gina is the one who got the DUI. Gina is the one who put the family in the public eye by being on the show. Funny, Gina has no problem airing all the wrong deeds her children's father has done, yet she doesn't seem to care how that will hurt her CHILDREN! As long as it gives her a storyline. 

Yet, Shannon needs to stop talking about Gina. We get it, she helped her a bit. But she's also hurt her a bit. Move on. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

I think there is almost a year between when a show is filmed, and then shown...and the reunion soon after that. Even the reunion was filmed weeks ago. They need time to edit.

I think Gina took responsibility for her DUI especially since she remains sober. Even an I was in a bad situation at the time is not an excuse she uses.

OTOH she was in an awful situation with the DV and did the right thing to protect herself and her children. The fact that she is legally trying to undo the damage of that to her ex so she can get $$$ is disgusting. First off - they are too public for that to happen with his needed credentials.

And have a cordial relationship with him and his girlfriend for the sake of the children - but keep it kind and cordial and not palling around. JMO.

• Like 4
On 10/5/2023 at 9:44 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Emily asked Gina if stopping drinking allowed her to go through emotions about the destruction of her marriage, because she had been numb before.  She made it sound like Gina was drunk all the time (like Shannon). I mean, it would explain why she opted for those janky extensions, but wow.

My take on this was Emily and Gina had conferred prior to the reunion to review talking points and Gina had forgotten to note the agreed-upon fictitious reason for losing her shit on Jenn.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3