Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: Reunion Episode 2

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BluishGreen said:

" a fresh of breath air."  My God, I start thinking Theresa could be any dumber and then she always proves me wrong,

I keep wondering how many times this turnip was dropped on her head. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
(edited)
9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know if Danielle was aware.  At the end of tonight's show, when the ladies all went to meet their husbands, I heard Danielle tell her husband "They set me up".  I do agree that the finale scene seemed stilted, but I think that may have been a newbie housewife being uncomfortable on camera for what she expected to be a big blow up.

These women should be careful what they put out there about manufactured, pre-planned storylines and how they play out.  It could be perceived as production manipulation or the show being "scripted".  If Jennifer or Danielle had any conversations abouth this with their show runners prior to the season's taping, that's not good.  The housewives (all franchises) have sworn for years that the shows are not scripted or pre-planned.  Events, trips, get togethers are planned, but what plays out during those things is supposedly all candid.

All HWs (and not only) in all franchises have their own producers. They discuss potential storylines before they start filming, and the producers steer them toward specific ones. Reality shows are not so real after all. The crews know what each HW says about others that are not present in specific scenes, and they inform the others about it immediately to create drama.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Bravo should’ve brought the men sooner and done away with Jen Fessler and Jackie *yawn.

I never thought I’d say this, but Luis makes Joe Guidice seem like a nice, sane guy. 

And I never thought I’d say I feel sorry for Teresa and her love bubble. I think she’s been duped.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't see any difference between Old Jen Fessler's face and New Jen Fessler's face.

I wish Melissa didn't mimic Teresa so much, she could have come off so much better than Teresa.

Teresa is really doubling down on accusing Melissa and Joe for calling the feds on them...seriously, how does anyone know the inner workings of anyone's finances enough to call the feds. 

Jackie did look better with a little fuller face.

It is only a matter of time when Delores walks away from Teresa and her nonsense.

I noticed a very slight difference, but what really stood out to me was that if you look quickly, Jen Fessler had a tiny resemblance to Danielle Staub.

Jenn Fessler is really banking on getting a full time spot for the next season (if there is one) - she spent a lot of money on a speculative chance.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know if Danielle was aware.  At the end of tonight's show, when the ladies all went to meet their husbands, I heard Danielle tell her husband "They set me up".  I do agree that the finale scene seemed stilted, but I think that may have been a newbie housewife being uncomfortable on camera for what she expected to be a big blow up.

These women should be careful what they put out there about manufactured, pre-planned storylines and how they play out.  It could be perceived as production manipulation or the show being "scripted".  If Jennifer or Danielle had any conversations about this with their showrunners prior to the season's taping, that's not good.  The housewives (all franchises) have sworn for years that the shows are not scripted or pre-planned.  Events, trips, get togethers are planned, but what plays out during those things is supposedly all candid.

What I want to know is, did Melissa know beforehand that this would become a plotline for this season.

It seemed to me that Melissa was expecting it at the finale, and she was kind of pushing Danielle to say it.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
57 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

He's no joke and I think Louie, by throwing Dietl's name around in the first place, opened a door that could lead to some cease and desist letters, at the very least.

I believe you meant "cyst and disease."

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
(edited)
55 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I believe you meant "cyst and disease."

Of course! And we are going to see Tamra again tomorrow. The OC HWs are back.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
41 minutes ago, Haute Messe said:

I keep wondering how many times this turnip was dropped on her head. 

I am right there with you.

Good lord this woman is so dense she just embarrasses herself constantly and is not even aware of how dumb she comes off.

The screeching, pointing and kindergarten arguing  tactics is so lame.

She definitely fell out of the stupid tree (Tre) and hit her head on every branch on the way down.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Melissa was twisting like a pretzel making the cheating rumor Teresa's fault and not her friend Margaret who's sitting right next to her. Margaret was the one who said it, just like she was the one who said the Evan cheating rumor. And yet…the Boogawolf gets away unscathed. 

Animated GIF

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I had a little bit of a headache when I started watching and, yeah this definitely didn’t help.   It’s like listening to little kids argue.  “You’re a XYZ!”  “No, YOU’RE a XYZ!”  “No, you are!”

I agree.  I half expected one of them to call the other one a doody head.  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

THIS!!!  Louie, who they all accuse of hiring private investigator, who plotted to meet Teresa so he could get on the show (and, then, went so far as to marry her), who does all these underhanded things, would not be stupid enough to do that.  If he was going to contact anyone, the least he would do is use a burner phone.  

Margaret, who used to be upset with Teresa because Teresa blamed Margaret for every single argument/fight/issue on the show, is now doing the same thing - blaming everything on Louie.

I don't have much trust or faith in Louie, but I don't think he's the devil incarnate.

It seems to me the Melissa and Joe friend circle is accusing Louie of investigating all of them (with no real evidence) because he was stupid enough to throw it in the season finale. You don't need an investigation for any of those. Joe Gorga's lawsuits are public record, as is Frank Catania's disbarment. John Fuda said he is "connected". There can always be more dirt about them though for all I know. 

Why was Frank Sr. doing demolition with Joe Gorga? Are they in business together, something that could explain the sudden solidarity? John Fuda did Gorga's house tiles, and probably more in his remodelings.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

It seems to me the Melissa and Joe friend circle is accusing Louie for investigating all of them (with no real evidence) because he was stupid enough to throw it in the season finale. You don't need any investigation for any of those. Joe Gorga's lawsuits are public record, as is Frank Catania's disbarment. John Fuda said he is "connected". There can always be more dirt about them though for all I know. 

Why was Frank Sr. doing demolition with Joe Gorga? Are they in business together, something that could explain the sudden solidarity? John Fuda did Gorga's house tiles, and probably more in his remodelings.

Because he knew the cameras were going to be there?  Frank never misses an opportunity to be filmed.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

She was just holding some paper we didn't see. Why would Louie call her son (who is not her son, but stepson) from HIS own phone and threaten him at work of all places? They all said there were prank calls, supposedly from the HWs, and to the HWs, and that their phones were hacked. Rachel didn't want to say anything but that some friend, or relative told her. That's vague.

Not that this is especially important, but Margaret does have a son with Jan separate from the 3 stepchildren that (I believe) she’s estranged from. I thought she was saying the call came from Louis, so IDK if that’s true, but it would be hard to spoof. Anyway, they’re all crooks. I can’t believe or excuse any of them. 

• Like 5

I believe Louis had the cast investigated. Bo Dietl was very careful to say he was not ‘hired’ to investigate. Doesn’t mean he didn’t do it as a favour for a friend. 
Louis did say in the flashback they showed after the party that he had Bo Dietl look into everyone. I don’t believe that was something he just blurted out in anger. 

• Like 15
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Why was Frank Sr. doing demolition with Joe Gorga? Are they in business together, something that could explain the sudden solidarity?

I think I remember there's been gossip recently of the two of them shopping some kind of series of their own. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I think I remember there's been gossip recently of the two of them shopping some kind of series of their own. 

Why bother having a regular job when you can be on (another) reality show "working" only for a couple months a year....So, they tried to promote their project/series on the NJ HWs, but the scene(s) didn't make it into the regular season. 

• Like 1

Why did we see so much of a shirtless  Louis, eww, he's just so gross. He struts about like he's top dog. I think this show needs a full makeover. Teresa is only going to get worse with Louis in her ears. 

I thought Jackie looked great, and I'm thankful  for what she said about Ozempic. 

They did set Danielle  up, I'm glad she found out  this is the games they all play, except  Delores.

The shouting  is too much, it really  is. Jen didn't  shout that much before,  now she's  bffs with TreLou, she think she's special.

I didn't  think  there was anything  wrong  with Rachel's  nose, I like the way she conducts  herself,  and I have from the start. I think  Louis is going  to be very bad for Teresa and family, I really  do. My gf said today she read about a restraining  order that his ex took out, I can  see why.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Tre confessing that she’s got a thing for Channing Tatum seems a bit more inappropriate for a married woman than Mel’s joke about drunk dialing an ex. Maybe that’s why Looney Tunes is shirtless so often … he’s pretending to be Magic Mike. 

Good for Dolores for confirming that Rachel had been wanting to adopt Jayden for years and it wasn’t just for a storyline. 

Regardless of how their marriage ended, Marge and Jan remained good friends, which says a lot.

Jacqueline’s text was on point. 

Dolores has regained some of the weight she lost on Ozempic, just like Jackie said people will do once they stop taking it. Jackie looks healthier and must be doing well conquering her eating disorder because she didn’t seem freaked out about gaining weight, and in fact seemed happy with the way she looks now. So good for her. 

James Gandolfini is not the ‘get’ Jen Fessler thinks it is. 

So Bill is still spending time in the pool house and hasn’t made any effort to be a part of his family’s life. My husband has a stressful job but he doesn’t hide from us when he gets home.

Danielle was used by Tre and Jen but is all over social media hanging out with them. I wonder if that’s because she’s basically burned the bridge with the others? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I just don’t understand why a tv Station like Bravo would take on a guy like Loooie being that he’s involved with Bo Deitl and other shady business.  Teresa looked a little worried tonight when things came up.

They didn't know before the season started.  After watching part 2, I think Teresa's job is in jeopardy.  Luis is a liability.  This same cast will not work.  It has gone to the point of no return with some of the cast members.  I say Teresa is fired or is given a spin-off with Loooie and her dorters.  

7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Frank Jr was asked by a media outlet about this, and he said that nothing like this happened. He worked for Louie and had a good experience. 

It's possible that Frank Jr. is being diplomatic to keep the peace. 

Bo Dietl said already he didn't do any investigations for Louie, or was ever asked to.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2023/05/18/pi-bo-dietl-luis-ruelas-didnt-hire-me-for-housewives/amp/

Bo made sure to say "hired".  He and Luis were friends.  He did it for free or favors.

6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

THIS!!!  Louie, who they all accuse of hiring private investigator, who plotted to meet Teresa so he could get on the show (and, then, went so far as to marry her), who does all these underhanded things, would not be stupid enough to do that.  If he was going to contact anyone, the least he would do is use a burner phone.  

Margaret, who used to be upset with Teresa because Teresa blamed Margaret for every single argument/fight/issue on the show, is now doing the same thing - blaming everything on Louie.

I don't have much trust or faith in Louie, but I don't think he's the devil incarnate.

Luis was stupid enough to say twice that Bo looked into the cast and had info on everyone.  Luis inadvertently threw a friend under the bus in anger which has probably ruined the friendship, he upset the cast and is jeopardizing Teresa's job.  Doesn't come across as not stupid to me.

6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I want to know why Melissa blamed Teresa for this stupid rumor set-up.  Teresa and Louie handled it the way they thought was best, off-camera and prior to filming.  She never mentioned a word about it the entire season, until the finale.

Jennifer Aydin was the mastermind of that whole debacle.  She wanted to get back at Margaret and used Danielle as a pawn.  It was a woefully inept attempt at a takedown of Margaret, because Danielle didn't play it the way Jennifer hoped.  I'm convinced that Teresa didn't know about all of this until after the fact, because she was totally quiet during the whole conversation.  When Teresa is accused of something she did or said and she knows she did/say it, she gets very vocally defensive.

I felt bad for Danielle - she realized that she was used, but needed to save face on TV.  That Jennifer would use her that way, and then, offer some half-assed non-apology is horrible.

Melissa must think Teresa plotted with Jennifer to have the info brought up on the show.  Who knows if Teresa secretly did, but I think the info is true which is why there has been such a big reaction to it.  If it's totally false, why wouldn't Margaret just say her friend made it up to try to hurt her friendship with Melissa?  The allegations are too detailed to be pulled out of thin air.  It wasn't just said that Melissa "cheated" or kissed someone else.  There are names, a date, a place, etc.  Danielle was using but she was more than willing to be used.  She begged for info on camera then acted like she was burdened with it.  She wanted to make a splash at the finale.

5 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Melissa was twisting like a pretzel making the cheating rumor Teresa's fault and not her friend Margaret who's sitting right next to her. Margaret was the one who said it, just like she was the one who said the Evan cheating rumor. And yet…the Boogawolf gets away unscathed. 

Margaret was told by someone in PR named Tom who has worked with both Melissa and Margaret that he opened a rear car door and saw Melissa and actor Nick Barrotta (who was the bailiff on Divorce Court).  Margaret gossiped about it to a friend she has had approx 40 years.  I don't see a reason to hold that against Margaret.  Laura turned on Marge for whatever reason and is now trying to hurt her relationships with the women.  If there was no truth to it, the person to be mad at is Tom or Laura.  Had Laura not been disloyal, the info probably would have never seen the light of day.  It was never meant to be public.  

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Melissa might not have clean hands but they are cleaner than Teresa's when it comes to lies and manipulation of the other women. The fact that Nick Barrotta (OMG SEE BELOW!), is an actor makes the back seat make out session seem more like a story than fact.

1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

who was the bailiff on Divorce Court

1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

Luis is a liability

I am sure the dorters will see the cracks in the facade long before Teresa does, he is very performative and is treating this show like a season of Survivor and his immunity idol is Teresa.

4 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

James Gandolfini is not the ‘get’ Jen Fessler thinks it is. 

Back in the day prior to Soprano's I had never heard of him but he seems like he had a lot of swagger and charm (when he wasn't curb stomping some guy, lol) so Fessler hit it and quit it with her own version of a casting couch, good for her because it's not like men have never done that casting couch crap and talked about who they have banged.

5 hours ago, ichbin said:

Joe and Frank, A Love Story? or The Jersey Bro's? or Joe and Frank Get a Job? I am sure there will be a lot of booze infused episodes.

Bill will always have the pool house happy hour, that is not going to change and I understand his need for decompression after a day in the OR or office hours but there must be some sort of compromise, right?

Teresa is dumb but her hair looked great. Teresa gets an idea in her head and she will double down on it even if she knows it is not true and she is wrong, she also likes to blame everyone else for her going to jail, I have a feeling the feds would have figured out they were shifty eventually so Teresa should be glad it is behind her and move on, something she can never do.  She will defend Louie's actions till the end rather than admit he is a nut with issues, 'cause you know, sunk cost and all.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Rachel & her ugly ass husband were told that starting the adoption process would mean that the birth mother would be contacted and need to sign off. Yet she's shocked that the boy's mom was found by the tabloids after she willing signed up for reality TV show and used the adoption as her storyline? 

Maybe if the men hadn't posted an instagram story showing themselves at lunch before the reunion plotting to take down Luis, some of their stupid accusations might be more believable.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Melissa thinks she is much smarter than Teresa but that is not the case. She is a slightly better actress. She added nothing to the dialogue except her childish banter. Any chance that was a real text from Jacqueline? 
Jen Fessler looked too thin and needs to get her plastic surgery money back because I couldn’t see much difference other than she has that enhanced but fake look. It’s pathetic that anybody who looks like a real person always fucks it up. 
Jackie looks better but her face looked too immobile. If she was going to make Ozempic comments, why didn’t she mention Margaret and Fessler? 
So Rachel mentioned to Dolores adopting the boy years ago. So what? Why didn’t she? Either way, she could have done it behind the scenes instead of putting the kid out there like that. I doubt it’s Louie’s fault that the kids troubled mom reappears when they are on a reality show. 
Margaret is such a vile pig. Andy should have pressed harder about her step kids not liking her for abandoning them. She feels no remorse for outing Bill Aydin. Jen Aydin made it worse this season but I don’t think she has the bad marriage that Margaret, the turd with a huge bun on her head claims. 
For fucks sake Louie, finish getting dressed before appearing on camera!
Frank Catania has turned on Louie. Seems like a ploy to stay on the show since Paulie wasn’t interested. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Why bother having a regular job when you can be on (another) reality show "working" only for a couple months a year....So, they tried to promote their project/series on the NJ HWs, but the scene(s) didn't make it into the regular season. 

“Dumb and Dumber Corp”.

• LOL 2

I wonder what the master plan about the rumor was. 

Step 1: pretend there's a nasty rumor you refuse to talk about because it's that bad

Step 2: Allow an unsuspecting, overly curious castmate to wheedle it out of you

Then what? Obviously they planned that there would be a big reveal (be sure to be caught on camera advising against it). Did they hope it would come out at the finale or before? Did they want it to be a season long storyline that Mel wouldn't be able to escape from, frustrating her to the point of quitting? -and pin it all on Margaret since she was the first to share the rumor, tho not to anyone in the cast or on camera.

They've been watching too much RHBH with the axis of evil meeting pre-filming to plot story lines.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I wonder what the master plan about the rumor was. 

Step 1: pretend there's a nasty rumor you refuse to talk about because it's that bad

Step 2: Allow an unsuspecting, overly curious castmate to wheedle it out of you

Then what? Obviously they planned that there would be a big reveal (be sure to be caught on camera advising against it). Did they hope it would come out at the finale or before? Did they want it to be a season long storyline that Mel wouldn't be able to escape from, frustrating her to the point of quitting? -and pin it all on Margaret since she was the first to share the rumor, tho not to anyone in the cast or on camera.

They've been watching too much RHBH with the axis of evil meeting pre-filming to plot story lines.

I think both Teresa and Jenn knows if they Danielle not to do something Danielle will want to do it more than anything, she does not like to be told what to do...she has balls, she told us, they drag behind her when she walks.

Also, we did not have a single glass thrown the entire season, did we? I miss a good glass throwing.

I want Laura to be a "Friend Of," next season but in a hidden way, like just filmed in silhouette or behind a screen like the all Knowing and Powerful Wizard of Oz.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

I think that Frank Jr. probably had a small issue with Luis -- maybe the door was locked one day like Froid (Frank Roid) said and he couldn't immediately get a hold of L.  Clearly Jr. has decided that it's best for his career to act like a professional and not carry on like Froid -- Jr has a new job and is doing well.  Guess he takes after his momma.   Froid has latched on to that like it's the holy grail.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Is anyone here in law enforcement or work for a phone company? Can they tell when a number has been spoofed? Margaret said phone records verified that the call came from Louie's phone -wouldn't they need to subpoena his phone records to determine that?

Which, assuming the call came from Louie's phone, brings up the question of why he would threaten Margaret's child -and how did they know where they work (Bo Dietl)? Was Margaret right about him? Was she getting to close to the truth and he tried to intimidate her by threatening her child?

If Andy was so concerned there might be violence, perhaps he shouldn't bring the men on at all. I get his point -he couldn't hold off Teresa, what's he gonna do against a bunch of riled up juice heads? Did he also approach the other men and ask them not to hurt him get physical?

I'd say remove the toxicity for next season, but that would be more than half the cast -which I'm ok with (the idea of them being removed -I'm not ok with the toxic cast -just to clarify)

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

TreStump and Joe put themselves in jail .. NO ONE ELSE .. THEY did .. this someone put me in jail bullshit is just passing the buck.. Tre accept responsibility for what you did .. stop this bullshit

Yes, but how hypocritical is it to blame Teresa for the family rift by seating the Gorgas at a separate table or not inviting the extended family to an event while defending their potential role in sending her to prison?

Sick to death of this family drama bullshit. They talk of nothing else. Can't they see how boring & repetitive it is?  Why is the entire cast so focused on this stupidity?  Keep the show paused until they all have something else going on their lives...

• Like 3
Just now, snarts said:

Yes, but how hypocritical is it to blame Teresa for the family rift by seating the Gorgas at a separate table or not inviting the extended family to an event while defending their potential role in sending her to prison?

Sick to death of this family drama bullshit. They talk of nothing else. Can't they see how boring & repetitive it is?  Why is the entire cast so focused on this stupidity?  Keep the show paused until they all have something else going on their lives...

Who did the actual crime? Who went on a national televised show paying thousands upon thousands of dollars in CASH? we can play this game all day but at the end of it .. Tre and Joe committed fraud and money laundering .. they did the crime had they not done that then NO ONE would be in jail

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

It's bad enough when a stranger accuses me of calling them and I have to explain about spoofing, but now the HWs are just going to blame all the threatening calls they make on spoofing. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
33 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is anyone here in law enforcement or work for a phone company? Can they tell when a number has been spoofed? Margaret said phone records verified that the call came from Louie's phone -wouldn't they need to subpoena his phone records to determine that?

Which, assuming the call came from Louie's phone, brings up the question of why he would threaten Margaret's child -and how did they know where they work (Bo Dietl)? Was Margaret right about him? Was she getting to close to the truth and he tried to intimidate her by threatening her child?

If Andy was so concerned there might be violence, perhaps he shouldn't bring the men on at all. I get his point -he couldn't hold off Teresa, what's he gonna do against a bunch of riled up juice heads? Did he also approach the other men and ask them not to hurt him get physical?

I'd say remove the toxicity for next season, but that would be more than half the cast -which I'm ok with (the idea of them being removed -I'm not ok with the toxic cast -just to clarify)

100%

I too wondered if Andy made the rounds with the other men about no violence (violins on TV - Emily Litella, tm.) and they only showed his interaction with Looney making it seem like he was the one to worry about.

The phone thing is odd, if Looney wanted to threaten someone he had other ways of doing it but not thru her kid since they do not seem so close anyway, why not start with Joe B's clients and tell lies about him or just do some low level shit to Marge or call Marge Sr. and say some shit but the kid, seems like Looney went to the expense of having Bo D. find out where the kid worked when there were easier targets.  We will never know, mystery for the ages.

Marge might not have proof that Looney is trouble but she is smart enough to recognize a red flag when she sees it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Melissa might not have clean hands but they are cleaner than Teresa's when it comes to lies and manipulation of the other women. The fact that Nick Barrotta (OMG SEE BELOW!), is an actor makes the back seat make out session seem more like a story than fact.

I am sure the dorters will see the cracks in the facade long before Teresa does, he is very performative and is treating this show like a season of Survivor and his immunity idol is Teresa.

Back in the day prior to Soprano's I had never heard of him but he seems like he had a lot of swagger and charm (when he wasn't curb stomping some guy, lol) so Fessler hit it and quit it with her own version of a casting couch, good for her because it's not like men have never done that casting couch crap and talked about who they have banged.

Joe and Frank, A Love Story? or The Jersey Bro's? or Joe and Frank Get a Job? I am sure there will be a lot of booze infused episodes.

Bill will always have the pool house happy hour, that is not going to change and I understand his need for decompression after a day in the OR or office hours but there must be some sort of compromise, right?

Teresa is dumb but her hair looked great. Teresa gets an idea in her head and she will double down on it even if she knows it is not true and she is wrong, she also likes to blame everyone else for her going to jail, I have a feeling the feds would have figured out they were shifty eventually so Teresa should be glad it is behind her and move on, something she can never do.  She will defend Louie's actions till the end rather than admit he is a nut with issues, 'cause you know, sunk cost and all.

I totally get the decompress mode.  I work with Crime Victims all day long, I have my quiet  time on my 1 hour commute home and when I come home, I say hello to the fam - and go upstairs for a solid half hour, and them I'm ready to visit w hubby and kids (kids are college and post college), But I get it...and if I have a pool house, I'd be out there way longer.  :)  

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Dolores is the only one.on this show with an ounce of brains or class. I wish her much happiness.

Everyone else is just a cartoon.

Ita. I love Delores and she’s the only reason i even watch this train wreck. I know it’s asking a lot, because we did get rid of the evil Rhinna from Beverly Hills and I don’t know how many bravo prayers I can have answered in one year but God I want teresa and Louis off the show. I’ll take Melissa and Joe any day over those two because even though they might be annoying they are not evil and I totally believe that Louis is an evil scary guy. Bravo needs to wake up and see him as a liability. And as much as I can’t stand Teresa, i hope that she and her girls stay safe. 

Edited by Lady of nod
Typo
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

I don't think there would be a total reboot, at least not until they see how the RHoNY reboot takes.   Yeah, Dolores and Paulie are like the  church group kids at Coachella.  And speaking of telephone spoofing, I have actually gotten a phone call from myself!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

The whole phone call thing is bizarre because it either 1) happened the way Margaret explained it, or 2) is a total fabrication. Either option is valid to me, but spoofing is not. Because your number can be compromised, sure, but she said Luis himself was on the other end of the line, threatening her son. So then you have to factor in a decent impersonator, and that doesn’t track. 

On the topic of stretching credibility, everyone should stop questioning who turned in Teresa and Joe. That crime was so egregious, the man was deported from his home and family. The feds were onto it. Hilarious that anyone would believe a housewife phoned in a tip and took the whole operation down, but a great way to victimize yourself when you’re the criminal. I’m sure Bravo had to provide information regarding her salary, so why not blame them, too? And the creditors and the plaintiffs in the multiple lawsuits. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Louie said in the season finale episode that, I'm paraphrasing, "Bo Dietl knows everything about all of you". He didn't say he hired him. He is a known PI, they are friends and he was invited to Louie and Teresa's wedding.

THANK YOU!!!! It's like this whole time I've been trying to figure out how Louie throwing that out morphs into he hired a private investigator. Look, I took that to mean that he was in a room with Bo Dietl and they probably just chatted about the show and maybe speaking in terms of all the drama, players and craziness and something was said like "oh don't get me started, I know stuff about all of them" or just back and forth type of conversation like that. Maybe Louie was talking about all the shit he gets and the stuff they want to accuse him of and Dietl's response was something along the lines of yeah, right who are they to talk. I dunno I feel like it was an exchange that wasn't exactly sinister, or planned or the result of specific requests being made. That's my take on it anyway. Problem with these shows though is that once the narrative gets going the one being accused starts defending against the accusation instead of clarifying what the actual accusation is first then going from there.

"You hired Bo Dietl!"

"Um no when did I say that?"

"You admitted to having the cast investigated!"

"No, what I said was that Bo Dietl knows everything about you, which came out during a casual conversation we were having and where I was describing how things were fairing with me and the cast."

Too bad Louie will probably come in with a defense that makes it sound like he taking back what he said when in reality he never said it to begin with anyway. That's the way these dumb messes go down.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3

I love how Andy was just over everything. He seemed really over Teresa which I enjoyed seeing. 

Did Tre really say she spoke to the FBI? And they told her "Oh you, it was these people that reported you." What! I'm sure they totally gave you that information. I also hate her whole "what" face whenever someone says something about Louis and what he did. She's acting like she has no idea and they should just ask him. She cannot form a thought of her own and Louis is just going to bring her down even farther. 

I need Dolores to stop straddling the fence. At least she said she wanted no part in the whole Louis called Marge's son debacle. 

Danielle, you were set up, you know you were set up, Tre and Jenn used you. The faster you see that, the easier it will be. 

I appreciated Jackie's opinions on Ozempic. 

• Like 13
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jennifer used her, but Danielle did it for a storyline. Her only storyline was her estranged brother, and she didn't even want to discuss it. The season finale revelation was so stilted.

Ugghh, that whole Danielle thing is another mess that's not traveling the path it was initially on and Jen is terrible at keeping a narrative straight. I like Jen but she just does too much. 

I can believe that Jen wanted Danielle to bring it up to Melissa to get at Margaret. To bring out the point that Margaret be talking shit behind their backs and is the groups biggest gossip. Point blank period. Problem is that Melissa is so hell bent on blaming Teresa for shit that Jen didn't bank on it being dumped all in Teresas lap. Sure, sure Danielle was used a bit but at the same time Danielle didn't HAVE TO say shit. Danielle was just waiting to be tagged in and she finally decided to take the housewife leap and stir drama. Look I really wish they had some capable players in this cast cause Margaret REALLY needs to ass dragged all over New Jersey for the shit that comes out her mouth but none of these chicks can deliver. Ugghh, it drives me crazy cause I'd be so quick to shut Margaret down. I would just need one episode to do it too. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Why did we see so much of a shirtless  Louis, eww, he's just so gross. He struts about like he's top dog. I think this show needs a full makeover. Teresa is only going to get worse with Louis in her ears. 

I thought Jackie looked great, and I'm thankful  for what she said about Ozempic. 

They did set Danielle  up, I'm glad she found out  this is the games they all play, except  Delores.

The shouting  is too much, it really  is. Jen didn't  shout that much before,  now she's  bffs with TreLou, she think she's special.

I didn't  think  there was anything  wrong  with Rachel's  nose, I like the way she conducts  herself,  and I have from the start. I think  Louis is going  to be very bad for Teresa and family, I really  do. My gf said today she read about a restraining  order that his ex took out, I can  see why.

The ex who was invited by Teresa and Louie for dinner at their house. 

13 hours ago, RedInk said:

Not that this is especially important, but Margaret does have a son with Jan separate from the 3 stepchildren that (I believe) she’s estranged from. I thought she was saying the call came from Louis, so IDK if that’s true, but it would be hard to spoof. Anyway, they’re all crooks. I can’t believe or excuse any of them. 

And how would this son recognize Louie's voice (I doubt he ever met him), not to mention that Louie would have to be really stupid to call himself, and from his phone? And not call Margaret herself, for example?

• Like 3

Okay, I confess, I called the FBI on the Guidices.

Seriously, any one watching the show could have called.

They weren’t paying bills and committing fraud. They were going to be found out.

It is Joe Guidices own fault that he was deported.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Good for Dolores for confirming that Rachel had been wanting to adopt Jayden for years and it wasn’t just for a storyline.

But she still decided to use the adoption as a storyline on the show, after she joined, when the kid was 16, and almost an adult, and not years ago when Jayden was young. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Andy said in the previews that Louie and Teresa hired private security for the reunion (we will see it in the third installment of the reunion) because they received threats. I assume from other househusbands? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I think that Frank Jr. probably had a small issue with Luis -- maybe the door was locked one day like Froid (Frank Roid) said and he couldn't immediately get a hold of L.  Clearly Jr. has decided that it's best for his career to act like a professional and not carry on like Froid -- Jr has a new job and is doing well.  Guess he takes after his momma.   Froid has latched on to that like it's the holy grail.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!  Perfect description!!  

• Like 2

Does Louie think he is attractive - the sight of his pudgy shirtless body - not to mention the eggplant colored face is repulsive. Why was he going around shirtless for what appears to be prolonged periods of time? Nobody wants to see that - and it can't be unseen.

I guess Danielle wasn't ready to give up her alliance with Jen and Tre because no one could be stupid enough not to realize that they had been used.

I am also not understanding the flack that Jen Fessler's statement about Gandolfini got. When they hooked up he was a nobody and he was never that attractive so it seemed perfectly reasonable that they met at a club or party and hooked up. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3