Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: Reunion Episode 2

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Seems like she doesn't like paying her taxes unless the IRS makes her do so. I've never had tax liens...why? Because I pay my taxes when they're due. 

The liens ($1 million) are from the old tax debt from 2000 to 2015. The liens guarantee that she pays, and she does. She pays specific installments every month. Joe Giudice who is responsible for this (he didn't file for taxes) doesn't pay anything because he was in prison and then deported. She does. I'm sure she pays fines, as well because that's how the IRS operates.

• Like 2
(edited)

Any citizen can contact the FBI at their Contact Us page, or the FBI Tip Line about suspicions of criminal activity.

Screenshot_20230608_165933_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
9 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The liens ($1 million) are from the old tax debt from 2000 to 2015. The liens guarantee that she pays, and she does. She pays specific installments every month. Joe Giudice who is responsible for this (he didn't file for taxes) doesn't pay anything because he was in prison and then deported. She does. I'm sure she pays fines, as well because that's how the IRS operates.

Uh...I know all this...I get that she pays her debt. But you know if she paid her most recent taxes on time she wouldn't have this new lien to pay off. 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Feline Goddess said:

Rachel explained it on WWHL. She married John in 2017 and Jaiden (spelled it  wrong in my initial post) thought it meant he was adopted. They did consult an attorney who told them it would be expensive and complicated - because the birth mother's rights would have to be terminated. You can't just adopt someone else's child. Or lots of step parents would do it. And as long as Jaiden considered Rachel his mom, the paperwork was really just a formality. Maybe he started to press the issue or ask questions as got older and that's why they decided to move forward with formalizing an adoption. Also, they probably had to wait a certain amount of time for it to be considered abandonment for John to file the paperwork to terminate the bio mother's parental rights. Lots of housewives have ridiculous storylines, I think the Fuda's sharing their adoption journey isn't one of them. As for wondering why they're bothering to do it when Jaiden is sixteen ... it's obviously his wish to make it official, so it doesn't matter that he's almost an adult.  

I watched what Rachel said on the show and WWHL, and I still say that she used it as a storyline because she waited until the show started filming to go to a lawyer accompanied by a film crew. She got married in 2017, but started dating John in 2014.

• Like 2
On 6/6/2023 at 11:35 PM, dancingdreamer said:

The shouting  is too much, it really  is. Jen didn't  shout that much before,  now she's  bffs with TreLou, she think she's special.

I didn't  think  there was anything  wrong  with Rachel's  nose, I like the way she conducts  herself,  and I have from the start. 

I think Jennifer has spent a very good chunk of her life trying to fit in. She reeks of jealousy and insecurity which reflects in her choice to stay with a philandering husband who avoids her by staying in the pool house for a cushy lifestyle. I guess kadooz to her for removing the chin implant but I don’t think that nose job suits the rest of her face at all. 

As for Rachel, who I like and quite admire for her love and adoption of her teen son, I’d love to see what she looked like pre face alteration. To me she is the personification of a blow up doll, which is a shame. 

• Like 10
13 minutes ago, Haute Messe said:

I think Jennifer has spent a very good chunk of her life trying to fit in. She reeks of jealousy and insecurity which reflects in her choice to stay with a philandering husband who avoids her by staying in the pool house for a cushy lifestyle. I guess kadooz to her for removing the chin implant but I don’t think that nose job suits the rest of her face at all. 

As for Rachel, who I like and quite admire for her love and adoption of her teen son, I’d love to see what she looked like pre face alteration. To me she is the personification of a blow up doll, which is a shame. 

I really dislike Jen. To me she's just a vacuous bougee spendthrift. Hubby indulges this and she buys hundreds of thousands of $$$ on designer clothes and jewelry. He probably feels he's owed pool house time when he gets home so he can escape all the crap going on in the McMansion they reside in. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
48 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I sure hope that (formerly Juicy) Joe is sending her some money. I doubt it, but miracles do occur.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
On 6/6/2023 at 8:46 PM, FlyingEgret said:

Why is Louie continuously shirtless? Please make it stop!

Look, regardless of where we stand politically, I feel like this is something all of America can get behind. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 15
On 6/7/2023 at 1:18 AM, RHofOZ said:

I believe Louis had the cast investigated. Bo Dietl was very careful to say he was not ‘hired’ to investigate. Doesn’t mean he didn’t do it as a favour for a friend. 
Louis did say in the flashback they showed after the party that he had Bo Dietl look into everyone. I don’t believe that was something he just blurted out in anger. 

Yes, in the scene in Teresa and Luis's kitchen, when he's talking to Dolores and Jen, Luis flat out says he hired a PI to look into all members of the cast. So, I don't know if he called Marge's son or contacted Jayden's birth mother, but the fact that he hired a PI is not in contention. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Haute Messe said:

2 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I really dislike Jen. To me she's just a vacuous bougee spendthrift. Hubby indulges this and she buys hundreds of thousands of $$$ on designer clothes and jewelry. He probably feels he's owed pool house time when he gets home so he can escape all the crap going on in the McMansion they reside in. 

Yes, I very much agree. She is also a very sloppy drunk

• Like 10
(edited)

You know, the most disturbing part of this episode for me was to learn that 'conversate' has been added to the dictionary! Along with 'irregardless'. I haven't checked the accuracy of what I have been told because neither of those words will ever come out of my mouth.

Edited by Haute Messe
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/7/2023 at 3:20 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

honestly you think someone at the fbi was like lets take this tip? they were flaunting the cash being spent she was talking about all the money they spent she was talking about how gross a "used" house was ... to think it was Joe and Mel that brought them down to me is ridiculous .. they made their bed and again blew it up on a television show that got extremely popular .... No one got them in trouble but Themselves ..

Exactly! Teresa was pulling big wads of cash out of her handbag and paying for big ticket items with it…on camera. Her problem is she was married to a stupid guy that dragged her ass into a serious matter that led to his prison sentence as well as hers.  

• Like 7
On 6/7/2023 at 5:28 AM, Talented Tenth said:

Who knows if Teresa secretly did, but I think the info is true which is why there has been such a big reaction to it.  If it's totally false, why wouldn't Margaret just say her friend made it up to try to hurt her friendship with Melissa?  The allegations are too detailed to be pulled out of thin air.  It wasn't just said that Melissa "cheated" or kissed someone else.  There are names, a date, a place, etc.

I don't get the sense that Melissa is upset about the allegation itself. She seems upset because she believes Teresa and Jen (and to a lesser extent poor, dunderheaded Danielle) used the allegation to orchestrate a takedown of her in the finale. 

Do I think Teresa masterminded that takedown? No. Mainly because I don't think Teresa has the capacity to be a mastermind. I don't think she can define or spell "mastermind." Is it possible Teresa knew what Jen would do and just washed her hands of it, not giving Melissa a heads up? Absolutely. 

That said, I think Melissa still has reason to be pissed! Based on what we know -- facts not in contention -- Teresa heard this rumor about Melissa. She and Luis then call over Joe Gorga, by himself, to tell him about the rumor. They could have called over Melissa and Joe together and said, "Hey, this rumor is out there, just so you know, if you want to get ahead of it." I absolutely believe that the purpose and tenor of that meeting was anti-Melissa. Then, Gia calls up JoeGo and starts telling him that he can do better? 

I am not a Melissa Gorga fan or apologist. But I would be frustrated and sad if I were her too. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

It's so weird - I can't imagine calling my brother and his wife to tell them about a cheating rumor.  I'd call him alone and let him deal with it.   Nor could I see my SIL calling DH and I together about a rumor.  It would absolutely be a private conversation between brother and sister.  If there's nothing going on, then so be it.

• Like 8

The lawyer of Joe Giudices ex business partner that Teresa mentioned Joe and Melissa hanging out with, was on in season 3. Kim G. brought her to Melissa’s Halloween party. They asked Kim G and her guest to leave. I believe Melissa was desperate to get on the show but I don’t see them actively trying to get her in trouble. Remember when Teresa mentioned that Melissa should have put her wedding on hold until Tre was no longer pregnant? Instead of admitting to hurt feelings, Teresa makes these ridiculous statements. Nothing is ever her fault and she won’t take any accountability for anything.

Melissa is also full of shit. She went into the season acting like a wounded puppy about Tre not reaching out to her brother instead of admitting they were the ones pissed at Teresa. 

• Like 2

I think that Teresa's continued accusations that someone reported her and her ex to the FBI is just a further example that she is unable to take any accountability for her actions. She and her husband were found guilty of criminal behavior. No one else is responsible for their behavior but themselves (and as noted, it isn't like they hid any of it).

She'll spend the rest of her life accusing others because she can't look inward. It's sad, honestly. And she'll gravitate to people like Luis, who will feed into her lack of introspection while taking advantage of her. That is also sad. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/8/2023 at 1:38 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Seems like she doesn't like paying her taxes unless the IRS makes her do so. I've never had tax liens...why? Because I pay my taxes when they're due. 

It seems like the tax liens are from the years she was married to Joe Giudice.

The IRS can place a lien even when you are negotiating a reduction in taxes or have a payment plan.

Not defending tax cheaters but many people with complicated sources of income will be audited and deductions disallowed. Then your accountant or lawyer goes into the IRS and argues why the deductions are valid and typically there is a negotiated settlement.

Most people can not effectively not fail to pay taxes because their income is either W2 or 1099 unless they are truly being paid under the table like a house cleaner or equivalent/ And most people don't have complicated returns because either they take the standard deduction or their deductions are relatively simple.

For example, stage clothing is deductible but not clothing that can or is used for regular purposes. So Teresa might deduct some of the clothing bought specifically for the show and it is disallowed. Or deduct a portion of her house expenses claiming that it was used for business purposes - ie shooting was done there. 

Edited by amarante
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 6/9/2023 at 7:01 AM, ladle said:

I don't get the sense that Melissa is upset about the allegation itself. She seems upset because she believes Teresa and Jen (and to a lesser extent poor, dunderheaded Danielle) used the allegation to orchestrate a takedown of her in the finale. 

Do I think Teresa masterminded that takedown? No. Mainly because I don't think Teresa has the capacity to be a mastermind. I don't think she can define or spell "mastermind." Is it possible Teresa knew what Jen would do and just washed her hands of it, not giving Melissa a heads up? Absolutely. 

That said, I think Melissa still has reason to be pissed! Based on what we know -- facts not in contention -- Teresa heard this rumor about Melissa. She and Luis then call over Joe Gorga, by himself, to tell him about the rumor. They could have called over Melissa and Joe together and said, "Hey, this rumor is out there, just so you know, if you want to get ahead of it." I absolutely believe that the purpose and tenor of that meeting was anti-Melissa. Then, Gia calls up JoeGo and starts telling him that he can do better? 

I am not a Melissa Gorga fan or apologist. But I would be frustrated and sad if I were her too. 

I don't think it's unreasonable for Teresa's brother to be told by himself that there's a plausible allegation of Melissa kissing another man.  I think Teresa and Luis think Melissa did it.  Your suggestion goes with the assumption that Melissa didn't do it.  

• Like 4
On 6/8/2023 at 7:49 PM, dancingdreamer said:

Yes, I very much agree. She is also a very sloppy drunk

And when she's drunk she has 16 bathrooms she can throw up in...she made sure everyone knew this by mentioning those bathrooms every opportunity she had 🙄

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
10 minutes ago, Pixilicious said:

And when she's drunk she has 16 bathrooms she can throw up in...she made sure everyone knew this by mentioning those bathrooms every opportunity she had 🙄

I thought  it was 19.lol, but you're  right.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I stopped watching this show years ago (see my now long lost moral code and Teresa Guidice). Having some VP Rules withdrawal, and since I subscribed to Peacock (one month only for VP extended episodes), I thought this might give me a chuckle. Have only watched first two reunion episodes. None of actual season episodes. 

Really easy to follow! Nothing has changed! Just a few different “ladies”. 

BTW - nobody called the FBI (actually DoJ - FBI is under umbrella but different) on Teresa and Juicy. The bankruptcy trustee did that when they filed that BS bankruptcy petition and she was out throwing cash around on national TV like Imelda Marcus.

The FBI does have an hotline to call re federal crimes. But - hey I don’t like my SIL/friend and I think she’s shady doesn’t get beyond the voice mail. And yes Teresa - you were convicted of mortgage fraud.

Teresa’s new husband seems super creepy. I also fully admit to IMO Juicy is one of the most entertaining “reality tv” characters ever. Judge away!

Fuck. Now I think I’m going to have to go back and watch this shit (until Peacock expires). Blame Tom Sandoval.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
5 hours ago, amarante said:

It seems like the tax liens are from the years she was married to Joe Giudice.

The IRS can place a lien even when you are negotiating a reduction in taxes or have a payment plan.

Not defending tax cheaters but many people with complicated sources of income will be audited and deductions disallowed. Then your accountant or lawyer goes into the IRS and argues why the deductions are valid and typically there is a negotiated settlement.

Most people can not effectively not fail to pay taxes because their income is either W2 or 1099 unless they are truly being paid under the table like a house cleaner or equivalent/ And most people don't have complicated returns because either they take the standard deduction or their deductions are relatively simple.

For example, stage clothing is deductible but not clothing that can or is used for regular purposes. So Teresa might deduct some of the clothing bought specifically for the show and it is disallowed. Or deduct a portion of her house expenses claiming that it was used for business purposes - ie shooting was done there. 

The newest lien is from her years with Joe? I don't think so...anyway...I respect your thourough explanation of tax law, etc..which makes me wonder why Teresa wouldn't have hired an accountant (a reputable one) to do her taxes and make sure they get filed on time. She obviously can afford to hire one.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

I don't think it's unreasonable for Teresa's brother to be told by himself that there's a plausible allegation of Melissa kissing another man.  I think Teresa and Luis think Melissa did it.  Your suggestion goes with the assumption that Melissa didn't do it.  

I don’t know if she did it or not. I said I would be frustrated and sad if I were Melissa. If my SIL heard a rumor like that about me and immediately assumed it was true, I would be hurt and sad. If she used the rumor as a reason to try to get my husband to leave me, I would be hurt and sad. If my niece then started calling up my husband and telling him he’s too good for me, I would be really freaking hurt and sad. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2023 at 5:50 PM, Haute Messe said:

You know, the most disturbing part of this episode for me was to learn that 'conversate' has been added to the dictionary! Along with 'irregardless'. I haven't checked the accuracy of what I have been told because neither of those words will ever come out of my mouth.

Oh my, thank you!

This sends me over the edge because I cannot stand it when Merriam Webster or Oxford add useless words simply because a small cluster of the population incorrectly uses them. Years ago, conversate was used as a joke when stunned people were trying to look smart. (My cousin Vinny, etc). it was for a laugh.

It's getting to the point where I pause and think, Have I been saying it incorrectly?. Another expression I hear from HWs,that annoys me... I COULD. care less. Argh, it's couldn't. If they'd just stop and think, they'd see it makes no sense.

Whew, rant over.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
On 6/6/2023 at 11:03 PM, njbchlover said:

I noticed a very slight difference, but what really stood out to me was that if you look quickly, Jen Fessler had a tiny resemblance to Danielle Staub.

Jenn Fessler is really banking on getting a full time spot for the next season (if there is one) - she spent a lot of money on a speculative chance.

Fessler doesn’t bring too much to the table except throw out names.  A bit of a bragger.  Eh!  Maybe one of Andy’s neighbors from the Hamptons, lol.

• Like 2

It seems all the reunion shows no matter how many parts they have never really solve any mysteries from the season, why is that? Is it that Andy does not ask the hard questions or are these shows so overly produced we can never get clarity?

I wish there were rules about cross talk, name calling and walk offs, (AND DON"T FOLLOW ME!), we almost have to resort to whoever is holding the "immunity Idol," is allowed to speak and only that person can speak.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wish there were rules about cross talk, name calling and walk offs, (AND DON"T FOLLOW ME!), we almost have to resort to whoever is holding the "immunity Idol," is allowed to speak and only that person can speak.

You know that would result in a brawl, right?

Maybe a soundproof penalty box (a la Name That Tune) for interrupting and speaking over people. We can watch them lose their minds as they attempt to read lips and react to what they think is being discussed. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 4
15 hours ago, ladle said:

I don’t know if she did it or not. I said I would be frustrated and sad if I were Melissa. If my SIL heard a rumor like that about me and immediately assumed it was true, I would be hurt and sad. If she used the rumor as a reason to try to get my husband to leave me, I would be hurt and sad. If my niece then started calling up my husband and telling him he’s too good for me, I would be really freaking hurt and sad. 

The frustration, hurt and sadness would be irrelevant if you cheated.  

9 hours ago, Chalby said:

Oh my, thank you!

This sends me over the edge because I cannot stand it when Merriam Webster or Oxford add useless words simply because a small cluster of the population incorrectly uses them. Years ago, conversate was used as a joke when stunned people were trying to look smart. (My cousin Vinny, etc). it was for a laugh.

It's getting to the point where I pause and think, Have I been saying it incorrectly?. Another expression I hear from HWs,that annoys me... I COULD. care less. Argh, it's couldn't. If they'd just stop and think, they'd see it makes no sense.

Whew, rant over.

Certain words have been added but it does say they are slang and/or informal.  They are still not considered proper English.  

• Like 2
(edited)

Margaret definitely spread the gossip about Melissa. Is it Margaret’s fault that her friend turned on her? Maybe, we don’t know what happened but that doesn’t change the fact that Margaret started the ball rolling on Melissa making out with another dude. She also started the Evan cheating rumor, her husband admitted that on a guys night.  I don’t know why Melissa and Jackie won’t stand up to Margaret. During her little anti Ozempic speech, Jackie didn’t mention Margaret at all who did Ozempic way before Dolores did. Jackie is a weak pathetic woman. They need to fire her for good.  
I do believe Margaret’s team is scared of her because of the arsenal.

I also think Margaret is lying about Louie threatening her son. For one thing, why would Louie go that route to get to Margaret? Her kids all dislike her, even more now that she’s embarrassed them on the show. I know it’s wrong but I’m hoping Louie did get some new dirt on Margaret. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Chalby said:

Eh, language is a social construct and it has always been fluid (e.g. we don't still speak Elizabethan English), so that doesn't really bother me. 

So, perhaps we can agree to disagree about that, but hopefully we can all agree about one thing that is bothersome: unhinged, shirtless Luis!

• Like 1
On 6/9/2023 at 9:33 AM, RecoveringLawyer said:

It's so weird - I can't imagine calling my brother and his wife to tell them about a cheating rumor.  I'd call him alone and let him deal with it.   Nor could I see my SIL calling DH and I together about a rumor.  It would absolutely be a private conversation between brother and sister.  If there's nothing going on, then so be it.

You know, the more I think about this (why am I letting this show occupy space in my mind??), the more I think you're right. I probably wouldn't tell them together either. Well, first of all, in my own life, I probably wouldn't say anything at all -- especially if it was a rumor about a one-off kiss and not an ongoing thing. However, if we were all on a reality show together, I would probably call my brother just to give him a heads up and present it very neutrally, not weighing in re guilt or innocence. I'd present it in the sense of "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that this rumor is out there and Jen's planning on bringing it up on the show; I didn't want you to get blindsided."

I feel confident that if Teresa and Luis had presented the information to Joe in this way, the Gorgas would not be pissed. 

However, it's clear that Luis and Teresa did not present this information neutrally to Joe. It was not a helpful heads up but rather a condemnation of Melissa. And unless they have evidence that she really did cheat (and if they did, we 100% would know by now because they would shout it from the rooftops), it's shitty to present an unsubstantiated rumor from the perspective of "Look what that bitch did to you!" 

• Applause 2

Gia should just sit down and shut up. She’s well on her way to being as nasty as her mother. 
And the more I watch Teresa the more I side with Melissa. Can you imagine having Tre for a sister in law? Through the years she has just got meaner and her ego is so inflated her head may just explode   Louis is fueling her fire. They’re both horrible people

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Gia should just sit down and shut up. She’s well on her way to being as nasty as her mother. 
And the more I watch Teresa the more I side with Melissa. Can you imagine having Tre for a sister in law? Through the years she has just got meaner and her ego is so inflated her head may just explode   Louis is fueling her fire. They’re both horrible people

100% to all of that.

And don't forget that Teresa threw a whole tray of sprinkle cookies away that Melissa brought to the Xmas party just because Teresa did not like them.

Is it possible for two narcissists to have a successful marriage? Looney will forever be in Teresa's ear egging her on to react to the other HW's on camera and off and it ain't gonna be good for her.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Tree and Juicy did a tax fraud on national television for years, and regardless of what Caroline Manzo says or doesn't, there is no reason to believe anyone needed to or did rat them out to the FBI, much less that Melissa and Joe then hung out with those people out of schadenfreude or spite. Except in the sense they hung out with Tree and Juicy who are the actual people responsible for sending Tree and Juicy to jail. Not that I'd blame Melissa for enjoying the righteous consequences of a hateful bitch who has been trying (and failed over and over) to undermine her marriage since day one. 

Luis wouldn't do something that stupid?  

C'mon he is the picture of shrewd and wisened, how could you doubt his intelligence. 

I really can't believe Fessler is a friend and Aydin is a cast member. Should for sure be the opposite. I was glad to see dum dum Danielle finally realize they used her, but Dum Dum Danielle will never admit that on camera, and will be there willing and eager puppet of Tree and Aydin. 

• Like 6
On 6/7/2023 at 9:58 AM, MsMalin said:

Dolores is the only one.on this show with an ounce of brains or class. I wish her much happiness.

Dolores is the type of girl in high school who would just smile and stay quiet when her jock boyfriend would call me a f*gg*t. I can't stand women like her. Then, like now, her silence makes her complicit. She knows Teresa is full of shit but won't stand up for what's right. She doesn't deserve praise for that.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 6/11/2023 at 3:25 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I also think Margaret is lying about Louie threatening her son. For one thing, why would Louie go that route to get to Margaret? Her kids all dislike her, even more now that she’s embarrassed them on the show. I know it’s wrong but I’m hoping Louie did get some new dirt on Margaret. 

The only reason I think it might be true is that it’s so random.  Why make something like that up?  And bring the proof?  Anyway, I guess like most other issues, it’ll never be resolved.

• Like 5
17 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

The only reason I think it might be true is that it’s so random.  Why make something like that up?  And bring the proof?  Anyway, I guess like most other issues, it’ll never be resolved.

This is where my thought process is. It’s so incredibly random. And then Teresa immediately pops back with the “spoofing” argument. Did anyone see she was on her phone texting before she got the supposed call from Andy Cohen? The timing was a little too perfect…she texted someone (Louie?) to call her.  (I thought I had imagined seeing her on the phone but then Tamra had the same exact thoughts, not that I’m proud to be thinking in line with her.)

• Like 1
(edited)

Louie and Teresa called Joe Gorga well before the season started filming to warn him about the rumor, and that it could be brought up like they both mentioned on the third part of the reunion. It seems as Melissa was expecting it at the finale episode. 

As for Gia, she called Joe to ask him and Melissa to come to the wedding after they said they wouldn't come, and that they could do better than this, as she said on the third part of the reunion. She called in and she denied she said anything against Melissa.

On 6/8/2023 at 11:20 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Exactly! Teresa was pulling big wads of cash out of her handbag and paying for big ticket items with it…on camera. Her problem is she was married to a stupid guy that dragged her ass into a serious matter that led to his prison sentence as well as hers.  

Again, this is not enough to suspect, or report anybody to the IRS, or the FBI. Old school Italians in 2007 (when the first season filmed) were paying with cash. And she did it to show-off- I doubt the amount for furniture was anything like she claimed it was.

Edited by ZettaK
On 6/8/2023 at 5:03 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Uh...I know all this...I get that she pays her debt. But you know if she paid her most recent taxes on time she wouldn't have this new lien to pay off. 

We don't even know what this is about. I didn't see any specific info about it. If she didn't pay, her house would be in auction since 2014. 

On 6/10/2023 at 10:56 PM, ladle said:

Teresa and Louie said that they never believed it, but they wanted to warn Joe and Melissa before the season started getting filmed that it could be used as a storyline.

• Useful 1
On 6/11/2023 at 4:22 AM, Chalby said:

Oh my, thank you!

Whew, rant over.

It also seems that respectable dictionaries add popular/trendy words that they circulate for a year, or a few years only instead of waiting for some years until they do.

• Useful 1
On 6/11/2023 at 9:53 PM, Lady of nod said:

Gia denied she said anything against Melissa on the third part of the reunion. She said she called to ask the couple to come to the wedding and to do better than this. 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 6/12/2023 at 8:58 PM, Tiggertoo said:

@csunshine76

It was random because this is a son who is not close to Margaret, and nobody would even think to call him. For what reason? As for the "proof" we saw a piece of paper with something written on it (a phone number?). Unless the police checks and tracks down the actual person behind the number, we don't know who it was. This didn't happen. Margaret only said that it was the number that called her son's office (of all places).

Why make something up? It's strange that until the finale episode aired, there was nothing on social media, or gossipy media, etc. about Louie supposedly investigating everybody. There were many other stories about the HWs and HHs. It seems like the Joe Gorga side (which is comprised of John Fuda and Frank Catania who are his friends and clients/business partners, and Margaret) decided to use it as a storyline at the reunion. The HWs are shown the last few episodes of the season before the reunion films, so they will know exactly what is going to air to discuss it at the reunion. Joe, and Frank didn't offer any proof, and Fuda said somebody told him. Andy Cohen asked him why would anybody do it, meaning there was no reason. He answered he didn't know.

As for Tamra, she has a feud with Teresa for some time.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Gia denied she said anything against Melissa on the third part of the reunion. She said she called to ask the couple to come to the wedding and to do better than this. 

Sorry but that makes no sense to me. Plus T and L and the Teresaettes have  not been warm to J and M like forever. Maybe Gia should tell T she can do better. At a lot of things starting with her general nasty attitude and her choice of men. 

• Like 5
(edited)
On 6/17/2023 at 2:01 AM, ZettaK said:

Louie and Teresa called Joe Gorga well before the season started filming to warn him about the rumor, and that it could be brought up like they both mentioned on the third part of the reunion. It seems as Melissa was expecting it at the finale episode. 

As for Gia, she called Joe to ask him and Melissa to come to the wedding after they said they wouldn't come, and that they could do better than this, as she said on the third part of the reunion. She called in and she denied she said anything against Melissa.

Again, this is not enough to suspect, or report anybody to the IRS, or the FBI. Old school Italians in 2007 (when the first season filmed) were paying with cash. And she did it to show-off- I doubt the amount for furniture was anything like she claimed it was.

I lived in an Italian neighborhood with next door neighbors who were "connected". Went shopping with wife several times for nursery furniture and deck furniture...top of the line stuff too. Never once saw her pull out wads of cash to pay for this stuff...always a credit card. I would consider her and her family to be "old school Italian" as her parents were immigrants from Italy like Teresa and Joe's parents. 

On 6/17/2023 at 2:07 AM, ZettaK said:

We don't even know what this is about. I didn't see any specific info about it. If she didn't pay, her house would be in auction since 2014. 

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 1

I had to chime in on the fashions…in short, it was a mess.  I noticed the modesty netting on Melissa’s dress about halfway through and couldn’t unsee it.  Was she planning to go ice skating after?  Hated Danielle’s squished boobs.  Things I did like - Teresa’s hair and Marge’s dress (but again with that top knot bun that does nothing for her).  I actually thought Jennifer looked the best, her dress was kind of old fashioned but she looked the most put together.  Rachel looked ok, and I agreed with her stance on no nanny….if I had the money I would also hire help in all other areas of my life (cooking, cleaning, etc.) so I could just focus on my baby.

I didn’t notice Fessler looking that different except that her face doesn’t move AT ALL now,  she’s got like a permanent Joker smile.  Jackie was Jackie, a yawn per usual.  I did agree with her take on Ozempic though.  Like what are all these ladies going to do, stay on this for the rest of their lives??

I’m finally almost done with this season just in time for the next season to start, ha!