Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: Reunion Episode 2

• Start Topic

Jennifer and Rachel continue their nose job jabs; Margaret opens up about her ex-husband's death; new revelations from Jennifer make Danielle question her friend's intentions; some startling claims against Louie cause an ugly battle to brew.

Airdate: 06.06.2023

• Like 2
(edited)

Rachel said John Fuda had liposuction!

Melissa accuses Teresa of having tons of plastic surgery? She changed her whole face!

Jackie cannot move her face. 

It seems Melissa (after the falling out with Teresa) and Margaret (and secondarily Rachel) were preparing for 8 months for this reunion, unlike Teresa.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

The fact that any of these people think they have the moral high ground is equal parts hysterical and appalling.

1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

Andy said Jackie looks "radiated".

I mean, he’s not wrong….

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
(edited)

Melissa didn't learn yet what "arsenal" means.

And the "Melissa cheated" was a storyline, like we knew for Danielle to ask Melissa at the finale who already knew months before the show started filming. And it was used as an excuse for the Gorgas not to go to the wedding.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11

Tre and Louie are the perfect match - they deserve each other.

Just now, SweetieDarling said:

Andy tells Louie he doesn't want things to get physical, because he'll get caught in the middle and he doesn't want to get hurt...and Louie's response was "thanks for caring" WHAT?! He apparently heard Andy talking but didn't listen to half of what he said. He's just like his wife. They deserve each other

HA! We were posting “they deserve each other” at the same time. They do indeed!

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

Good Lord, that was a mess, it was so nasty - no wonder they paused the show because it can’t continue with this “fambly” 

Well, Delores and Frank re on opposite sides of what happened with Frankie Jr. job with Luis. I can’t stand Frank’s, but I believe him.

Dolores is the weakest strong woman to every been on this franchise. She seemed determined to side with Teresa no matter what.

I don’t know the real story but I do know I can’t take much more of Luis, it has given me bad dreams that I haven’t had in over 15 years.

• Like 21
  • Sad 1

I had a little bit of a headache when I started watching and, yeah this definitely didn’t help.   It’s like listening to little kids argue.  “You’re a XYZ!”  “No, YOU’RE a XYZ!”  “No, you are!”

• Like 13
  • Love 2

I just don’t understand why a tv Station like Bravo would take on a guy like Loooie being that he’s involved with Bo Deitl and other shady business.  Teresa looked a little worried tonight when things came up.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Good Lord, that was a mess, it was so nasty - no wonder they paused the show because it can’t continue with this “fambly” 

Well, Delores and Frank re on opposite sides of what happened with Frankie Jr. job with Luis. I can’t stand Frank’s, but I believe him.

Dolores is the weakest strong woman to every been on this franchise. She seemed determined to side with Teresa no matter what.

I don’t know the real story but I do know I can’t take much more of Luis, it has given me bad dreams that I haven’t had in over 15 years.

Frank Jr was asked by a media outlet about this, and he said that nothing like this happened. He worked for Louie and had a good experience. Post, and screenshot below.

https://realityblurb.com/2023/04/21/rhonj-frank-catania-reacts-to-rumors-of-bad-business-experience-with-luis-are-teresa-and-dolores-catania-feuding-over-it/

Screenshot_20230606_215748_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 6
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I just don’t understand why a tv Station like Bravo would take on a guy like Loooie being that he’s involved with Bo Deitl and other shady business.  Teresa looked a little worried tonight when things came up.

I totally agree. I'm not sure Bravo knew what they were getting into with Luis, but I think he might be too much of a liability -- or at least a risk -- for Bravo. One thing Bravo does not want is the threat of litigation that Luis presents. Luis might well be an important factor if Bravo decides to sideline Teresa.

• Like 10
  • Useful 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Bo Dietl said already he didn't do any investigations for Louie, or was ever asked to.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2023/05/18/pi-bo-dietl-luis-ruelas-didnt-hire-me-for-housewives/amp/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7

I don't see any difference between Old Jen Fessler's face and New Jen Fessler's face.

I wish Melissa didn't mimic Teresa so much, she could have come off so much better than Teresa.

Teresa is really doubling down on accusing Melissa and Joe for calling the feds on them...seriously, how does anyone know the inner workings of anyone's finances enough to call the feds. 

Jackie did look better with a little fuller face.

It is only a matter of time when Delores walks away from Teresa and her nonsense.

• Like 15
17 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I had a little bit of a headache when I started watching and, yeah this definitely didn’t help.   It’s like listening to little kids argue.  “You’re a XYZ!”  “No, YOU’RE a XYZ!”  “No, you are!”

I was waiting for one of them to yell "Neener, neener"!!

It's that old schoolyard rhyme - "I'm rubber and you're glue - whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you".

Although, if someone said that to Teresa (and maby Melissa, too), she would probably think the person was calling her a condom.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
13 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Frank Jr was asked by a media outlet about this, and he said that nothing like this happened. He worked for Louie and had a good experience.

https://realityblurb.com/2023/04/21/rhonj-frank-catania-reacts-to-rumors-of-bad-business-experience-with-luis-are-teresa-and-dolores-catania-feuding-over-it/

So, again, we have a made-up storyline, that, thankfully, did not make the season and only seen in an "unseen footage" flashback. I would believe Frankie Jr. waaaay over his Dad any day! 

I am disliking Frank, Sr. more and more this season.  Seeing him in the dressing room with Joe Gorga and Joe Benigno was interesting - it seemed like both Frank and Joe B. were trying to rile Joe Gorga up about Louie.

• Like 18
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:
14 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Bo Dietl said already he didn't do any investigations for Louie, or was ever asked to.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2023/05/18/pi-bo-dietl-luis-ruelas-didnt-hire-me-for-housewives/

Who contacted Rachel’s Sons Mother and Margaret’s daughter?  Marge had proof.  If not Bo Deitl, then who?

4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

So, again, we have a made-up storyline, that, thankfully, did not make the season and only seen in an "unseen footage" flashback. I would believe Frankie Jr. waaaay over his Dad any day! 

I am disliking Frank, Sr. more and more this season.  Seeing him in the dressing room with Joe Gorga and Joe Benigno was interesting - it seemed like both Frank and Joe B. were trying to rile Joe Gorga up about Louie.

For some reason, looks like Joe Gorga is backing down lately.  He’s been quieter.  Not his usual big mouth self.  Maybe worried he’ll be next to be investigated.

• Like 7
(edited)

What a surprise (not), the guys were not on today. No third part of the reunion is needed, but they will force it on us. John Fuda is going to say he is "connected" according to the previews.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2023/05/18/pi-bo-dietl-luis-ruelas-didnt-hire-me-for-housewives/amp/

These people should all just keep Bo Dietl's name out of their mouths (all of them, including Louie).  He's no joke and I think Louie, by throwing Dietl's name around in the first place, opened a door that could lead to some cease and desist letters, at the very least.

• Like 13
7 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Who contacted Rachel’s Sons Mother and Margaret’s daughter?  Marge had proof.  If not Bo Deitl, then who?

For some reason, looks like Joe Gorga is backing down lately.  He’s been quieter.  Not his usual big mouth self.  Maybe worried he’ll be next to be investigated.

I think Joe Gorga is concerned about losing his and Melissa's housewife gig, so he's being subdued in order to look better than his sister and Louie.  I guess we'll see more next week.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

What a surprise (not), the guys were not on today. John Fuda is going to say he is "connected" according to the previews.

That is so lovely, lol.  They are proud to be connected.  What a moron.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Melissa reading Jaqueline Laurita's text slagging out Teresa was ... wow. She even stated, "This was before you made up." She really had nothing to contribute except of her eye rolls, fake gasps, and little whiny-baby faux Valley Girl jabs - just absolutely LAME.

Rachel Fuda said John Fuda "lost weight and got liposuction" and "looks really good" ... BEFORE he started filming. WHAT? WHERE? I love Andy: "Oh, did he see himself on TV and then get lipo?" 😂 And then Dolores trying not to look incredulous that he'd had lipo previously - her eyes killed me.

Why was Loonie the only husband without his shirt in the dressing rooms? Vom. 

Jennifer saying she only had "one nose job" is a freaking joke. I'm honestly not sure why these airheads think we don't have receipts, like the cameras aren't there? Maybe they think the cameras aren't filming or something?

I'm still aghast at the top of Melissa's dress. It is as ill-fitting as the top of Teresa's dress. And Melissa never went to visit Nonno when he was declining? Damn.

I loved Jackie's hair. We couldn't see the back so I'm not sure if she still has the horrible extensions or not. She does look wonderful with the additional weight and the tan.

Marge's face when Jackie started talking about Ozempic. 😂 Dolores definitely looked like she put on some weight from her WWHL flashback. 

Frank needs to let the Loonie-Frankie Jr shit go as it's tainting everything that comes SLIDING out of his new veneersz. Frankie Jr even said that there was no issue with Loonie and that JoeGo is a liar.

Danielle seems put together, but NOW she's figuring out that she was set up? Good lord.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

She was just holding some paper we didn't see. Why would Louie call her son (who is not her son, but stepson) from HIS own phone and threaten him at work of all places? They all said there were prank calls, supposedly from the HWs, and to the HWs, and that their phones were hacked. Rachel didn't want to say anything but that some friend, or relative told her. That's vague.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
3 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She was just holding some paper we didn't see. Why would Louie call her son (who is not her son, but stepson) from HIS own phone and threaten him at work of all places? They all said there were prank calls, supposedly from the HWs, and to the HWs, and that their phones were hacked.

Good Lord .. I’m so confused.  Too much going on tonight.  

• LOL 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She was just holding some paper we didn't see. Why would Louie call her son (who is not her son, but stepson) from HIS own phone and threaten him at work of all places? They all said there were prank calls, supposedly from the HWs, and to the HWs, and that their phones were hacked.

THIS!!!  Louie, who they all accuse of hiring private investigator, who plotted to meet Teresa so he could get on the show (and, then, went so far as to marry her), who does all these underhanded things, would not be stupid enough to do that.  If he was going to contact anyone, the least he would do is use a burner phone.  

Margaret, who used to be upset with Teresa because Teresa blamed Margaret for every single argument/fight/issue on the show, is now doing the same thing - blaming everything on Louie.

I don't have much trust or faith in Louie, but I don't think he's the devil incarnate.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 15
23 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Frank is desperate to remain on the show (his main source of income- we didn't see him doing any remodeling this season). He was disbarred for stealing money that was won for his clients, so I don't take what he says for granted.

• Like 9
(edited)
20 minutes ago, bencr said:

I get that Bo Dietl denies being hired by Luis, but I'm not convinced. For one thing, when Luis said he hired Dietl that seemed awfully specific to be pulled out of thin air. Second, a lot of the cast is convinced that Luis hired Dietl -- or, at least a PI -- to dig up dirt on them. And third, Dietl says he never reveals the names of his clients, so his denial may just be an attempt to do clean-up work after Luis said something he shouldn't have. But whether Luis hired Dietl or someone recommended by Dietl or some other PI, I'm 100% convinced that Luis hired a PI, because Luis comes across as desperate to hold onto the "fame", overly aggressive and a dirty fighter.

Louie said in the season finale episode that, I'm paraphrasing, "Bo Dietl knows everything about all of you". He didn't say he hired him. He is a known PI, they are friends and he was invited to Louie and Teresa's wedding.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4
(edited)

I want to know why Melissa blamed Teresa for this stupid rumor set-up.  Teresa and Louie handled it the way they thought was best, off-camera and prior to filming.  She never mentioned a word about it the entire season, until the finale.

Jennifer Aydin was the mastermind of that whole debacle.  She wanted to get back at Margaret and used Danielle as a pawn.  It was a woefully inept attempt at a takedown of Margaret, because Danielle didn't play it the way Jennifer hoped.  I'm convinced that Teresa didn't know about all of this until after the fact, because she was totally quiet during the whole conversation.  When Teresa is accused of something she did or said and she knows she did/say it, she gets very vocally defensive.

I felt bad for Danielle - she realized that she was used, but needed to save face on TV.  That Jennifer would use her that way, and then, offer some half-assed non-apology is horrible.

2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Louie said in the season finale episode that, I'm paraphrasing, "Bo Dietl knows everything about all of you". He didn't say he hired him. 

I thought that Louie did say something about hiring Bo Dietl in the scene after the finale at his and Teresa's house, when talking to Dolores.  I could be wrong, though. 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I want to know why Melissa blamed Teresa for this stupid rumor set-up.  Teresa and Louie handled it the way they thought was best, off-camera and prior to filming.  She never mentioned a word about it the entire season, until the finale.

Jennifer Aydin was the mastermind of that whole debacle.  She wanted to get back at Margaret and used Danielle as a pawn.  It was a woefully inept attempt at a takedown of Margaret, because Danielle didn't play it the way Jennifer hoped.  I'm convinced that Teresa didn't know about all of this until after the fact, because she was totally quiet during the whole conversation.  When Teresa is accused of something she did or said and she knows she did/say it, she gets very vocally defensive.

I felt bad for Danielle - she realized that she was used, but needed to save face on TV.  That Jennifer would use her that way, and then, offer some half-assed non-apology is horrible.

Jennifer used her, but Danielle did it for a storyline. Her only storyline was her estranged brother, and she didn't even want to discuss it. The season finale revelation was so stilted.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Louie said in the season finale episode that, I'm paraphrasing, "Bo Dietl knows everything about all of you". He didn't say he hired him. 

I’ve watched Bo Deitl on Fox for years.  Bet he’s sorry now for being friends with Loooie.  Loooie has a big mouth, is a bragart and has those crazy eyes.  He’s too quick to blurt.  I think Teresa is in for heartache.  Delores sees it now.  Her and her boyfriend don’t belong with these nut jobs.  They both look like quiet honest people.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

If Andy has to approach the cast to voice his concerns about fearing for his safety when he’s with them, it is really time for a reboot.  Good thing they’re taking a break.

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
(edited)
19 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Jennifer used her, but Danielle did it for a storyline. Her only storyline was her estranged brother, and she didn't even want to discuss it. The season finale revelation was so stilted.

I don't know if Danielle was aware.  At the end of tonight's show, when the ladies all went to meet their husbands, I heard Danielle tell her husband "They set me up".  I do agree that the finale scene seemed stilted, but I think that may have been a newbie housewife being uncomfortable on camera for what she expected to be a big blow up.

These women should be careful what they put out there about manufactured, pre-planned storylines and how they play out.  It could be perceived as production manipulation or the show being "scripted".  If Jennifer or Danielle had any conversations about this with their showrunners prior to the season's taping, that's not good.  The housewives (all franchises) have sworn for years that the shows are not scripted or pre-planned.  Events, trips, get togethers are planned, but what plays out during those things is supposedly all candid.

What I want to know is, did Melissa know beforehand that this would become a plotline for this season.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

If Andy has to approach the cast to voice his concerns about fearing for his safety when he’s with them, it is really time for a reboot.  Good thing they’re taking a break.

Where’s the Tylenol?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1